Tilkee Ratings

Overall

About Tilkee

Tilkee is a SaaS tool which tells you exactly how anyone reads any document that you send through any channel so that you can contact the right prospect, at the right time, with the right action to seemlessly close more deals & maximise your revenue. Tilkee alerts you in real time as to how much time was spent on each page by each person, on which device, % of the document read etc. Our algorithm scores each prospect's interest to help you prioritise your follow-ups and close the deal! Learn more about Tilkee

Virginie G.
HR Consultant
September 9, 2015

“3 reasons I really love Tilkee”

OverallI'm using TILKEE for quite a while now and I love to work with this fantastic tool! Here's why: 1) TILKEE is smart! It's enables you to have faster results. As soon as your contact has clicked on its link and started to read your proposal or any other documents (testimonies, leaflet, etc.) you've let at this disposal, you'll receive an email with some relevant information which will ease your sales work! You'll know by now when you should call back your client. As you're saving time, you'll automatically increase ROI. TILKEE makes you more productive by boosting your sales and closing more deals. 2) TILKEE is intuitive and looks professional. You can use TILKEE even when you need to share professional marketing stuff (Power Point presentation, Prezi, video, etc.). With TILKEE, it's so easy. You don't need to think about where it is because you know it's in your TILKEE library. Goodbye, find + drag ' you'll never need to look for your communication materials and drag it from your PC/Mac into an email again! Plus customize your TILKEE with your company's logo and visual identity! Your TILKEE will look like your own web site. It's clean and professional. Proof by example, let's say you want to discover Apostrof : https://apostrof.eekl.it/v/360a389146 or https://apostrof.eekl.it/v/6cd0b93744. 3) Last but not the least: TILKEE is quite cheap especially for Small business like Apostrof. I've started to use TILKEE with a free trial for few months, then I was charged less than 10 ' a month. Having so much information on when my lead is hot and when I should call back my prospect, it's so valuable as a Sales Rep nowadays. Finally, I really know which part of my proposal is interesting my client and it's priceless!
September 9, 2015
Cecile N.
November 22, 2017

“A helpful tool. The perfect personal Assistant.”

ProsI like it a lot. Tilkee is realy user friendly. I helps me daily. Good tracking emails sent. It provides useful and powerful insights.
November 22, 2017
Bastien P.
July 28, 2015

“Great tool to boost sales !”

OverallTilkee relies on a great idea which is to track the consultation of proposals you send to your prospects. Now that I use Tilkee, I am notified every time one of them checks a proposal, and I can call them at the right time, with the right information ! With this asset, plus the time I stopped losing by calling uninterested prospects (which I can now identify easily as well), I am way, WAY more efficient at closing deals. As a conclusion : Hurry up and try it !
July 28, 2015
Management Consulting, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 16, 2019

“Useful if you know how to optimise it”

ProsSo it was a long time before I reached Tilkee. It's a tool that can be extremely useful to understanding your audience your customers and then really using the right ways to mortise if
ConsVery complicated for initial users since the amount of data you can get is vast
March 16, 2019
GILBERT V.
Sales representative
August 17, 2015

“I'm completely satisfied with Tilkee. It is very easy to use.”

OverallI use Tilkee everyday now. It helps me a lot when I must send business proposals with lots of documents. I have a dashboard that gives me the opening rates and time spent on each page. It's really useful in order to optimize my proposals. Furthermore I know exactly when to follow up on my prospects. Since I've been using Tilkee my success rate has increased and I can free more time for other tasks. I strongly recommend Tilkee for every sales person.
August 17, 2015

Mylene G.
Public Relations Director
July 17, 2015

“Thank you Tilkee !”

OverallTilkee is really easy to use and really helped me to drive my relationship with my customers to an efficient way. My sales growth is really impressive : 27% since January ! Now I know when I have to follow up with my customers and my potential clients so they don't get bored Moreover, they are very helpful and professional ! Once again Thank you Tilkee !
July 17, 2015
Lance N.
VP sales
August 3, 2015

“Perfect tool when you're looking for an intership/job”

OverallI've discovered Tilkee when I was looking for an internship and thanks to this tool I quickly found the position I was looking for. With Tilkee I was able to call back, at the perfect time, each company who reads my resume thanks to the email alert receive from Tilkee. With all the statistics on the reading behaviour, I did not waste my time.
Guilhem B.
August 24, 2015

“A strong help to close more deals”

OverallI daily use Tilkee as an help to grow my web agency business (around 15 people). We usually spend 4 to 6 months into the sales process and Tilkee provides intelligence to help us focalise on the main prospects and close a little closer. AND CLOSE MORE OFTEN, being there at the right time.
August 24, 2015
Alexandre V.
August 14, 2015

“Integrated to SugarCRM”

OverallPros: - Integrated to SugarCRM and easy to use, - We are directly notified once our customer's are connected which is very helpful, - I can download documents from different sources such as my desktop, Gmail or google drive - The mobile app is coming in a couple of weeks. Con: no dashboard so far.
August 14, 2015
Eric B.
Co-founder & managing partner
August 11, 2015

“Perfect tools to boost proposal follow-up & deal closing”

OverallI really love Tilkee : a team of great professionals, a tool really easy to use with an amazing impact on my proposal follow-up. Day-to-day, Tilkee helps me to drive quickly & efficiently my relationship with my partners, investors, customers Now, I couldn't work without tilkee
Rafael C.
November 23, 2017

November 23, 2017
Matthieu D.
October 21, 2016

“Tilkee rocks :)”

OverallI'm really happy with this app, I feel closer to my prospects as I know exactly when they open my documents and what interests them. Thanks to this I can now personalize my follow-ups, adapting what I discuss with them!
October 21, 2016
Seemant S.
May 22, 2017

May 22, 2017
Bob G.
VP Sales
August 3, 2015

“Best business proposal's tool ever”

OverallTilkee is the best tool I have ever used to manage business proposals & follow-up I could create my first project in 5min and thanks to their notifications, I could close the deal easily!
Gwendoline Q.

“Very useful”

OverallIt is clean, beautiful and easy to use. Tilkee catapults follow-up into the modern age. Excellent product and really no problems so far.
Laure B.
Marketing service

“Excellent product”

OverallThe customer service is excellent. Whenever I come across an issue I use the live question feature and I get a response within minutes.
Jean B.
Co-founder

“Powerful product”

OverallEasy to use. I've been a Tilkee user for a few years, and it's now indispensable for my follow-up. Can't wait for the mobile optimised version of this product!
David B.
Sales representative

“No wasting time”

OverallEasy to use, I finally can focus my follow-up on the right prospects. I sign more contracts by losing less time and my boss is satisfied with my job.
John H.
Sales rep

“No reason to fail”

OverallIt's super intuitive, and there's dozen of tutorials if we're lost. The support team is excellent and their webinar was terrific!
Vanessa G.
VP of Sales

“Really satisfied”

OverallPros: user friendly, fast, entirely customizable, great support team. Cons: few bugs, but always quickly solved.
Mikirtitcheva E.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 25, 2017

October 25, 2017
Management Consulting, 5001-10,000 employees
May 29, 2019

“just another contract management software”

Prosgood for what it states it does - tracking sales and marketing and contracting documents.
Consno additional features of ediscovery such as review, legal hold etc. which can be a game changer for such tools nowadays
May 29, 2019