Law Ruler Ratings

Overall

About Law Ruler

#1 Legal Practice Management & Intake Software - Redefining what Software Should Be for Plaintiff Firms: Manage Everything from Intake to Settlement. Popular Features: Matter Mgmt | Billing/Expense | Send Text E-Signs | 1-Click Send Referral | Click to Call | Drip Marketing | Drag-and-Drop Editor to Build Unlimited Custom Fields | Easy-To-Use Reports | Order Medical Records | Trusted by Major, National Law Firms. Able to be Used by Any Firm | Learn more about Law Ruler

Karen S.
Managing Partner
Legal Services, 1-10 employees

“Law Ruler Rocks!”

OverallWhen our firm began using Law Ruler, we had an initial learning curve as I suppose most users do. After a few weeks of learning the system and with the prompt responsive support of Amanda, our firm now has an automated client intake system that has streamlined our client intake process and subsequently increased our client conversion rate. We are VERY pleased with Law Ruler and highly recommend this system to law firms who desire automation, organization and maximizing client contacts.
ProsAutomated emails and texts to clients. Depending on client status, automated contract, intake forms and medical release sent to clients. Auto alert when forms are completed and returned.
ConsVery minor issue but the menu on the right of the screen seems to have same information as icons on right of screen. I told you it was very minor. I really do not have any problems at this time. Lawruler has stepped in and 'fixed' all of my concerns.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat people to work with. Great support. We have only one paralegal who manages this system. The software is reasonably priced and I have probably saved money in salaries. It goes without saying that we have been able to step up our mass tort practice using LawRuler.

By Law Ruler Software on September 7, 2016
Thanks so much Karen! Appreciate the wonderful feedback!
Russell W.
CTO / Digital Marketing Director
April 22, 2018

“Finally something to fully automate the new client intake process”

ProsStreamlined approach to new intakes, fast client interviews and on the spot contract delivery. Call recording and Complete marketing source tracking. At a glace status on client contracts in process and who the process owner is which equates to full team accountability. Technical support is fast and knowledgeable, we have not had a technical question or issue that has not been immediately answered or resolved.
ConsUser interface is evolving and becoming more fluid and screen friendly. The upcoming version release looks to have refined the user interface, sleeker and better than before.

By Law Ruler Software on April 24, 2018
Thanks so much for the kind words Russell!
April 22, 2018
Helen M.
Administrator
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2019

“Great Product”

ProsExcellent product for managing intakes and securing the client with ease- the cost is minimal for the ability to increase client conversion
ConsThe intake process screen is cumbersome and could be improved

By Law Ruler Software on June 3, 2019
Thank you for the candid review Helen! We enjoy working with your firm!
May 29, 2019
Russell L.
October 7, 2015

“I have had the software for about a month and I love it!”

OverallAbout a month ago, I was reading all about every case management software known to man. If you are shopping for it you know how many there are. Then I read about Law Ruler on this web site. After that, none of the others measured up. I wanted my firm to be on the cutting edge of technology. I wanted a case management system that made my job easier while also helping to provide better customer service to my clients at the same time. If you want that for your law firm, then Law Ruler is the best choice for you. It was for me. I love the way Law Ruler helps me make sure I never let a new client lead fall through the cracks! I love the way documents can be automated. I love the way the support team at Law Ruler has treated me. They have been great to work with. I feel like they care about helping my law firm grow and about helping me provide my clients with the best service possible. They also did an awesome job creating my web site. My clients, friends, and other lawyers have all been totally impressed with Law Ruler. If you give them a chance I think you will be blown away as well.

By Law Ruler Software on October 7, 2015
Thanks for the kind words Russ! It has been our pleasure to work with you and your firm!
October 7, 2015
Adria A.
Foreign Attorney
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
April 7, 2019

“Recommended”

ProsIt is very easy to use. The system is great. The support staff is great and fast. It is also perfect to use it on the go.
ConsNothing bad to say about this software.

By Law Ruler Software on April 12, 2019
Thank you Adria! Glad you enjoy Law Ruler!
April 7, 2019
Andrea G.
Director of Administration
September 21, 2015

“Law Ruler is a Must Have in Any Law Firm”

OverallWe are a personal injury firm with a significant amount of leads. We needed a program that could help us keep track of our leads in order to provide the best service possible. Ever since we started using Law Ruler our law firm has been more efficient than ever before. We no longer have to worry about any leads slipping through the cracks because with Law Ruler we have an implemented system that allows us to keep track of our leads and follow up on a timely basis. It is simple to use and provides data and analytics that graphically show all of the leads, their status and their sources, which in turn prove how efficient Law Ruler is. The product is top notch and so is the customer service. Our questions are always answered on a timely basis and Law Ruler representatives are always helpful and friendly. Every law firm should have Law Ruler. Your clients and staff will thank you.

By Law Ruler Software on September 21, 2015
Thanks Andrea! We are glad you enjoy using Law Ruler!
Lauren L.
Adminstrative Assistant
September 21, 2015

“LEAD MANAGEMENT PORTAL ”

OverallLaw ruler has been an excellent addition to Hickey Law Firm! We began using Law Ruler as a trial to ensure that it was the best fit for the firm. After using the software for a few weeks and comparing other lead management software companies, we determined that Law Ruler was the best fit for our firm. The software is user-friendly and helps our firm keep accurate contact information for all of our leads as well as the current status of each lead received. We also appreciate all the tools the software provides, such as, setting reminders for contact with potential clients as well as a detailed analysis of the firms conversion rate in respect to leads. Law Ruler has been an excellent addition to the firm!

By Law Ruler Software on September 21, 2015
Thanks so much Lauren! We are very pleased to have the Hickey Firm as a client!
Ryan B.
Partner
November 9, 2015

“Great Solution to a Huge Problem”

OverallPrior to Law Ruler, leads were always a complete mess.... attempts to track a lead's status was only as good as the employee inputting the information. Human error was rampant and cost my firm a fortune. Taking the human element out of 90% of the lead process has resulted in a better customer experience, better close ratios, and a better return on investment. We can now, with great accuracy, handle far more volume than we could before. I am very pleased with the software. Dan and his team have been fantastic to deal with and are very responsive whenever we had an issue.

By Law Ruler Software on November 9, 2015
Thanks Ryan! It is a pleasure to work with such a professionally run law firm such as the The Bradley Law Firm that really cares about the client experience!
November 9, 2015
R G.
September 7, 2016

“Great Software, Even Greater Support!!!”

OverallThe Law Ruler software beats our old software hands down. It is so much easier to use then our old software and at a fraction of the cost. We really like the fact that we can now see where each client comes from and now have a much better idea of how they got here. The Support has been awesome, even outside of the promised support hours. Thank you Dan and Amanda!

By Law Ruler Software on September 7, 2016
Really appreciate the kind words Rick! Thanks so much!
Eric P.
September 7, 2016

“Great Software that will change the way you gain and manage potential new business”

OverallWe manage new leads in a more professional and efficient way and follow ups have never been so easy thanks to Lawruler. Great product.

By Law Ruler Software on September 7, 2016
Thanks so much Eric! Happy that we can help your firm!
John W.
CIO
June 29, 2015

“We liked how its dummy proof ”

OverallWe evaluated several other solutions for intake and this is the one we liked the best. We looked at a few others that advertised easy to use features and they were NOT so easy to use. I would recommend it.

By Law Ruler Software on June 30, 2015
Thanks for the feedback Mr. West!
June 29, 2015
Charlotte C.
August 26, 2015

“Superb Service and product”

OverallThe service and attention to detail from this company, team and leaders is second to none. I would highly recommend this program without reservatioin.

By Law Ruler Software on August 26, 2015
Thanks so much!
August 26, 2015
Damon G.
I.T. Administrator
June 5, 2015

“The best of both worlds! Epic ease of use and functionality!”

OverallSoftware's main dashboard is so easy to use. New users can grasp the all-in-one look and feel in no time at all.
June 5, 2015
Sandra L.
August 27, 2015

“All Leads and Conversations in one place”

OverallWe were looking for a reliable Intake Management system that would organize our potential cases and conversations for us. We got a Law Ruler Demo and signed up. It has helped us built a better practice. Our business has become more efficient. Data and files are never lost and we can access them anytime. It has improved our productivity. Highly recommendable!
August 27, 2015
Suzanne S.
Paralegal
June 1, 2015

“My experience with Law Ruler has been excellent.”

OverallLaw Ruler is intuitive, user friendly and entry of data is quick and no nonsense.
June 1, 2015