PDCflow Ratings

Overall

About PDCflow

PDCflow software offers your business the ability to combine eSignatures with payments, photo uploads and other customized workflows. Send a document through text or email to receive signatures faster than ever. PDCflow's secure delivery method protects consumer privacy by ensuring documents reach the right person. Dual authentication, legal wet signature and detailed audit report protects your business. Learn more about PDCflow

Katie K.
Billing
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Great System ”

ProsI like the use and the ease of this software! It is very easy to explain how to use to other users as well. In a digital world, it's great to have the option of emailing receipts or payment plans to patients. I like the alert that comes up that there has already been a payment on a patient account. The automatic payment plans are really nice too, for the patient to see how long it is going to take for them to pay something off, it works for the patients schedule, can start and stop a schedule at anytime and makes it affordable for patients to pay. We have a link on our website, which has been awesome!
ConsI would like it to talk to our EMR system. It is not a big deal that we have to manually post payments, but it would be nice.

By PDCflow on August 26, 2019
Katie, We strive to make our products user-friendly and convenient. Thanks for letting us know how we're doing.
Elvira M.
Senior Specialist
Banking, 201-500 employees
August 19, 2018

“Efficient and easy platform for accepting online payments”

ProsPDCflow is a great platform for payment processing and digital signature solutions that every business need. The best feature of PDCflow is integration ability. It is compatible with most merchant services providers. It can also be integrated with other new created platforms thanks to application programming interface. It makes PDCflow unique platform with unlimited opportunities. PDCflow have bunch of other cool features. If online payment is not possible for customers, businesses can accept payments over the telephone too. It increases customer satisfaction and business revenue. Payment recurrence is also useful feature which saves time and money. PDCflow is cloud based payment and digital signature application which makes it possible to make payment and collect signature from a mobile device. Overall I recommend PDCflow if you want to be successful in ecommerce world.
ConsMy only concern is monthly fees. It can be high if you have less products to sell and ofcourse you will get less revenue. But if your business is doing good enough then PDCflow is absolutely for you. Newbies don't give up so early because PDCflow gives you a great opportunity by offering one month trial period.
August 19, 2018
becky r.
Collections MGR
Accounting, 1-10 employees
February 17, 2017

“love PDC4U”

OverallCustomer service are hands down some of the most awesome customer service reps ive worked with. they never make me feel dumb or slow because I (and we as in CCC) stay behind the times talking in terms of the tech world. I appreciate a business of your size working with a company of our size. I know a lot of companies wouldn't fool with us. I love your product and I'm the primary user of it. as long as things keep going as smoothly we will be staying with your company. FYI any telemarketers have to get through me to get to the representative and since I'm so very happy with your service....that almost never happens in regards to credit card software. thanks again for all you
Proseasy to use, even those who aren't high tech users can master this with very little trouble
Conshonestly my only problem is not being able to tab from my customer id to the username field. I swear that's my only problem now since you all fixed the number disappearing on the retry field on declined transactions.
Recommendations to other buyersnone at this time
February 17, 2017
Chrispin O.
Controller

“PDCFlow User Admin”

OverallSo far the software has offered an online portal which the hospital has customized to it's preference to allow patients know they are making secure payments to the hospital. Customer Support has been excellent and any issues are addressed in a timely fashion. The software is user-friendly.
ProsAbility for patients to manage payments online and the Business Office getting notification when payments are made.
ConsLimited reporting options for users assigned "Cashier" functions.

By PDCflow on August 27, 2019
Thanks for your feedback! Happy to hear our Customer Success staff is meeting your needs.
Jessica G.
May 6, 2016

“We use it”

OverallThere are a lot of features that we didn't know anything about. There is not a lot of customer education for new or existing features or products offered, particularly when there is no charge for additional options. Con: The exception report skips days and we miss batches until they're actually deposited, then we can go find them. This has been a persistent problem for months that we can't seem to get fixed. Con: The search process doesn't always bring the results it should. If searching by a name, the name should come up and it doesn't always. The date range or specific date doesn't always yield all the results either. Pro: Lots of customer-friendly features, but they could use some updating. Pro: System is fairly reliable. When it has gone down it's come back up quickly.

By PDCflow on May 10, 2016
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and value ACC's long relationship with us. We are always striving to improve our communications and relationships with our clients, so we have recently implemented a quarterly newsletter, sent to all clients in April. The newsletter featured the latest PDCflow updates and information on our Online Help Center, https://support.pdcflow.com, which does provide Video Tutorials on products/features, along with step by step How to Articles. Please be sure to whitelist pdcflow.com in your email filters, so that you do not miss any of these important updates and it should also permit delivery of your Exception Reports. You also have the ability to pull an exception report from within your PDCflow account. We will reach out to you with the links to the how to articles. Free online training and refreshers for established clients are always available upon request. Customer Success will reach out to you to see if we can assist further.
May 6, 2016
Jan U.
Business office manager

“Love this product”

OverallGetting money faster. Love that we can set up recurring payments. Our customers like this function also.
ProsIt is very easy to use, for the hospital and customers. We never have complaints from our customers. It is very easy to teach to a new employee.
ConsI don't have any cons. Haven't really had any issues. When I use customer support they are very helpful.

By PDCflow on August 27, 2019
Jan, It's great to hear PDCflow is working so well for you AND your end users! Thanks for the review.
Andria V.
Customer Service Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
July 29, 2016

“The Best~!”

OverallPDC is intuitive, intelligent, supportive, and dependable! I have trained many users to use this product and found it easy to teach and easy for new users to maneuver. As this product has expanded their service features, their communication, support, and knowledge base exceeds expectations at each encounter. The dependability PDC offers is phenomenal and in conjunction with the support, PDC is TOP NOTCH for sure!!

By PDCflow on August 1, 2016
Hello Andria, Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We appreciate Intermedix and the trust you have in PDCflow as your accounts receivables payment system.
July 29, 2016
Kelly P.
October 10, 2016

“Great Service is a Bonus to the Great Product”

OverallWe have used PDCFlow for over 10 years. They have anticipated our needs and have made advancements that have eased our collection processes. The credit card processing fees are reasonable, and with the added benefit of AMAZING customer service, we have found a perfect solution for our card processing.
ProsThe integration with our Collection Software, DAKCS and the ease of use of the online portal for the individual credit card payments.
ConsNothing at this time.

By PDCflow on October 10, 2016
Thank you Kelly! We appreciate your business.
October 10, 2016
Hunter Q.
Operations Manager
August 3, 2018

“PDCflow”

OverallThis software is integrated with DAKCS Software for collections and works well generally. Users choose the PDC screen with the DAKCS system and enter the appropriate information to process payments by telephone. Having this integrated saves a lot of time.
ProsAbility to process credit card and ACH payments including recurring payments while remaining compliant with NACHA & EFTA
ConsLost track of recurring payment authorizations causing payments to fail.
August 3, 2018
January 5, 2019

“PDCflow is my go to vendor for payment processing”

ProsThe interface with our collection software makes the product great and a wonderful addition to our software. Their new web portal is easy to use!
ConsMy only complaint might be a personal problem. If i send an e-mail for help, they call. I would love a response to my question by e-mail so I can use it as a reference in the future.
January 5, 2019
Butch B.
1-10 employees
July 13, 2016

“Outstanding performance and support. PDCflow is a Winner!”

OverallStarted using PDC4U to process credit/debit card payments in 2014 via web portal. Easy to use. Easy to research payments & excellent reporting. Selected a hosted financial system in 2015 that has PDC4U integrated. Seamless, fast transactions continue
ProsReliable , fast transaction processing, and PCI compliant.
ConsNone

By PDCflow on July 13, 2016
Hello Butch, Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased that you are happy with our system and we value your business!
July 13, 2016
Michael M.
June 5, 2018

“Excellent customer service and prompt response. The support staff is the best.”

OverallQuick and easy.
ProsFirst it does want it is supposed to do. Easy access and easy to use. My staff never has any problems in using this service
ConsI haven't had any problems with this software. Plug it in and you are ready to go. I can't give any negative responses.

By PDCflow on June 6, 2018
Thanks Mike! We appreciate your review!
June 5, 2018
Mary F.
President/ Manger
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2016

“Financial Collection Agency of Anchorage, Inc.”

OverallThese people are awesome to work with. great customer service and great product .. have never had to worry about banks .. that usually don't like collection agencies .. always quick to reply or help
Proseasiness to use
Consdon't know if I have a least
Recommendations to other buyersgreat for collection agencies

By PDCflow on October 12, 2016
Hello Mary, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business.
October 11, 2016
Nita D.
Patient Account Manager

“ACH batches”

OverallI logged the issue and almost in seconds I got a response and I knew someone was working on our problem. And they don't stop until it is done.

By PDCflow on July 1, 2016
Hello Nita, Thank you for taking the time to review our Customer Success Team! Answering our clients questions and concerns as quickly as possible is a top priority at PDCflow. We appreciate your business.
Roxanne R.
Development Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees

“Solving a problem”

OverallIn the support section, after trying several key words in the search box, I was unable to find a solution. I then sent my questions to the support staff and someone answered me right away with the solution. I had two more problems within a couple of days that I sent to the support staff and they were very helpful in resolving those problems as well.
Prosthe help/support section shows visuals as well as text to explain answers.
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersNone

By PDCflow on July 1, 2016
Hello Roxanne, Thank you for the review on our Customer Success Help Center and Team. We strive to give our clients a quick response time to any questions they may have about functionality. We appreciate your time in giving us a review.
Robert T.
Compliance Officer
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“PDC Flow gets it right”

Overallthe staff have been awesome to work with, easy to communicate needs, they are more proactive in solutions
Proswe implemented a chargeback reduction plan that included getting digital signatures for payment authorizations, it has helped us greatly lower the number of chargebacks because we have confirmation from the consumer that the payment was authorized.
Consi have no complaints about the company or products

By PDCflow on August 26, 2019
Robert, So glad we could help you reduce chargebacks! Thanks for the input.
Delores B.
Owener
Banking, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2016

“Customer Service”

OverallThey were fast in looking into our problem & getting fixed. They were friendly, they have always been fast on fixing what ever problem we have .
ProsFast customer service
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersNo
July 18, 2016
Alyssa F.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
August 3, 2016

“Help getting my password ”

OverallOverall the help was great, It was good having someone helping me until we got it. The downside was how much time was wasted on trying to log on for the first time. As a user and customer of this product I would defiantly recommend making it easier for a first time user to be able to log on and use it for the first time without this problem that I had.
ConsWhat I like about least is that it took many times to log onto the program for the first time.

By PDCflow on August 3, 2016
Hello Alyssa, I'm sorry you experienced a difficult time with logging into your PDCflow account the first time. We have thousands of users and generally this is not a problem, but we are researching the issue to put processes in place that are necessary to ensure it doesn't happen again. I'm happy to see our Customer Success Team was able to resolve your issue by the next business day. We appreciate our users and any feedback and suggestions you have for us. Thank you, The PDCflow Team
August 3, 2016
Deeana B.
CMO, Owner
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
September 14, 2019

“09.14.2019”

OverallGood
ProsConvenient to use, customer service seems well. No issues at the moment
Consnothing. So far so good. No issues at present time;
September 14, 2019
Satam D.
Workforce Manager
201-500 employees
May 9, 2018

“A brief review of PDCFlow”

OverallI will encourage users to for PDCflow software when it comes to the cloud-based digital signature solution!
ProsThe thing that I like the most about PDCFlow software is that it is simple, efficient, and a friendly software that encourages payments and gets signatures, thus making it an easy consumer experience so that a particular business get paid faster.
ConsThe thing that I like the least about PDCFlow software is that sometimes it gets a bit irritating when the software does not work properly. The customer support is sometimes a bit slow when it comes to aiding in a stressful situation.
May 9, 2018
Cathie B.
Business Owner
Alternative Dispute Resolution, 1-10 employees
August 19, 2019

“I have seen an increase in my revenue. ”

ProsThat it is so easy to use. It was easy to set up and love the daily reports that I receive.
ConsI really can't say anything about this part. I truly love the software. Your company has been nothing but great.
August 19, 2019
John C.
Banking, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2019

“Excellent Product with Outstanding Support”

OverallThe PDC Flow team is what makes the experience so great. The software itself has extra features that no other products offer which gives it a considerable competitive edge.
ProsVery intuitive product with features that help your business run smoothly and compliantly. Support team works hard to assist in any way they can.
ConsAPI came with no feature for the ACH product. However, the team worked tirelessly to get a fix.

By PDCflow on August 27, 2019
John, Thank you for the review. We're proud of our team, and positive comments about our staff and products mean a lot to us!
August 17, 2019
Linda C.
Vice President
Automotive, 1-10 employees
June 15, 2017

“Experience has been a bit of self-taught; however, Support has been responsive.”

OverallSoftware provides an easy tool to collect ACH payments from customers.
ProsSoftware has several very useful tools such as the e-signature request and the option to create a recurring schedule from a one-time payment.
ConsSoftware has areas that are not clear and require assistance from Support such as statuses of pending transactions. Also, it has been a challenge when transactions fail and we have to re-process the payment.

By PDCflow on June 16, 2017
Linda, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you like our signature services and recurring schedule features. We want our products to help you succeed and offer self-help resources to answer simple how-to questions. However, if you feel you could benefit from further training, you're more than welcome to contact our support team to schedule additional sessions free of charge. We are always happy to discuss the intricacies of ACH payments and how our system makes that process easier. As always, please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. The PDCflow Team
June 15, 2017
Joe L.
Managing Partner
May 10, 2016

“Do you want to talk about legendary service?”

OverallAs my title subtly hints to, the PDCflow service has been amazing. They have an easy to use portal and great FAQ's that can answer most of your questions. Sure, you are thinking "That's nice. Everybody does that now"...and I agree. PDCflow, however, has a support staff that you get to talk to on the phone (without fighting IVR trees or oversees lines or unintelligible accents) that is knowledgeable and able to answer your questions - which they do promptly. I found the pricing a bit expensive, but I believe it to be worth it for the reduction in headaches.

By PDCflow on May 12, 2016
Hello Joe, Thank you for your review. We strive to provide excellent Customer Service and Support and are very happy that you are one of our satisfied clients.
May 10, 2016
Windy P.
October 5, 2017

“I love the product but for a small business like ours, the price just a tad bit high.”

ProsHonestly, I love everything about this program. It is easy to use, the feature is simple especially if you are not a computer savvy.
ConsMy only problem is the price. We don't use the program that much, probably only twice a month. And the price that the company offered is just too expensive. Our company is not big. It's a start up, so to pay monthly is just too much.
October 5, 2017
Roxie S.
Bookkeeper
January 29, 2018

“We were hoping to view bank names from our customers”

OverallI can't say there are any benefits over our last software.
ProsThis software is not complicated to use. The links are pretty straight forward. Customer service responds promptly
ConsWe can't view the name of the bank our customer uses. We would like the name of the bank to show on the receipt.
January 29, 2018
Sylvia G.
October 6, 2016

“Long Term Satisfied Customer”

OverallWe have been a customer of PDCflow since 2008. The product is easy to use and roll out to multiple users. When we were looking for a new option that was not previously available, they were quick to come up with a solution and get it implemented. While we have had very few issues with the product or service, any issues are quickly and professional addressed by their customer support. We are very pleased with PDCflow and can highly recommend their services.

By PDCflow on October 6, 2016
Thank you Sylvia, We appreciate your business!
October 6, 2016
Colean R.
Admin Assistant
Events Services, 1-10 employees

“New to PDC Flow”

OverallCustomer service is outstanding! They take each of our concerns seriously and always thank us for bringing challenges to their attention. They get back to us within 24 hours with solutions.
ProsI like that it is easy to use once you understand what it can do.
ConsThat we can't modify certain fields. It's not very user friendly on the customer facing side when trying to sign their signature on their phones. Was told product development is looking into it.

By PDCflow on August 26, 2019
Thank you for review! We appreciate your time and value you as a client.
Craig D.
August 2, 2017

“My transition to PDCflow was quick and easy. Great product.”

ProsEase of use and the customer support team. They were helpful during the transition to their software and are always available to answer questions.
August 2, 2017
Sal A.
Receivables Manager
June 10, 2016

“Overall good product”

OverallGreat customer service & product is simple to use. Hopefully in the future, it will allow postdated payments to set up not just on a daily, weekly, monthly basis, but also on a given day each month (ex: Last Friday of every month).

By PDCflow on July 1, 2016
Hello Sal, Thanks for the review! The enhancement to our recurring payments is planned for a future roll out. Our Customer Success Team will contact you as soon as it becomes available. We value your feedback and your business.
June 10, 2016
Ryan L.
December 21, 2016

“Fantastic Service”

OverallThe representative was most helpful in our company's dilemma. She responded very quickly and demonstrated knowledge of the problem and outstanding timing in the solution as well. I am very satisfied in the support I was given by her and she reminded me how good of a decision it was to integrate our software with your company. Thank you so much for the assistance.

By PDCflow on January 30, 2017
Hello Ryan, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business.
December 21, 2016
Lisa T.
Managing Director
February 21, 2016

“Increases our company's revenue with ease of payment to customers”

OverallWe have noticed an increase in our revenue since allowing online payments using PDCflow. We emphasize the online option in our letters drawing the customers attention to the online capability. Customers are so busy today they don't have time to stop and call in. They can pay online when it's right for their schedule and save on a stamp too! Highly recommend using this product. Their customer service is top notch too!
February 21, 2016
Melanie C.
Collection Supervisor
June 8, 2015

“PDCflow has helped our company move from the stone age to modern times. ”

OverallThis product is very easy to use and it integrated with Dakcs Software easily . We were up and running within hours. We can send email receipts easily and add a URL with banner to our website. Customer service is amazing I have had nothing but helpful people. Thank you, so much for this service. We were able to upgrade to this system and save money.

By PDCflow on June 8, 2015
Thank you so much for a great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you!
June 8, 2015
Amy H.
February 23, 2016

“This is a "must have" service!”

OverallMy company has been using PDC4U/PDC Flow since 2008. This is and has always been a very reliable and user friendly system. PDC strives to constantly enhance the services available to its customers while ensuring the data we input is secure and safeguarded. If you are looking for a service that will increase your daily cash flow, stop looking and give them a call!
February 23, 2016
Richard H.
Ceo
February 11, 2016

“Angelica Inguez”

OverallAngelica-Was instrumental in helping us to setting up An American Express account and also setting up an e-signature account. She is highly professional as well as knowledgeable. She is your greatest asset. We appreciate her help.

By PDCflow on February 11, 2016
Thank you Richard! Angelica is a very valuable Customer Success Specialist here at PDCflow and we pride ourselves on providing great Customer Support.
February 11, 2016
robert s.
boss
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 30, 2019

“cost ”

Overallok
ProsThe ease to which the staff can be trained
ConsThe cost of monthly billing is confusing
August 30, 2019
Laura S.
January 31, 2017

“PDC Review”

OverallI am unsure how to rate a couple of items. The features and functionality did not provide the information we were looking for. We wanted to know the percentage of Credit Card vs Debit Card payments. I have nothing to compare the Value to.
January 31, 2017
Marianne A.
Recovery Department
Automotive, 11-50 employees
November 16, 2018

“PDC Flow review”

ProsEase of use. Reports are east to access.
ConsAt this time I haven't found anything that I do not like about this software.
November 16, 2018
Greg J.
January 30, 2017

“Support is always helpful and expedient.”

OverallI addressed a problem with a card type, which was handled within a just few business hours. Also, support always does a followup to be sure the issue was resolved, which is appreciated.
January 30, 2017
Jana H.
November 7, 2016

“Great customer support from Matt”

OverallMatt emailed very quickly. When I was still confused, he called to clarify the problem and walked me through the system area where I needed explanation. It was a wonderful and successful experience. Thank you.
Julie c.
Mktg
June 7, 2016

“Limited I need to become better aquainted with it at first a little confusing”

OverallSince I am new, I need to get more familiar with this. One thing I notice is I would like more flexibility with the form when some one is filling it out for our donation tab. there needs to be a drop down menu for options of explanation on donations. When the results are sent to us its very general and makes us have to research it.

By PDCflow on November 17, 2017
We're sorry to hear that you haven't found the transition to our software as easy as we would hope. We want you to get the most out of our product. Expect a PDCflow customer success team member to reach out to you shortly so we can address your concerns.
June 7, 2016
Alice D.
Admin Assist
March 8, 2016

“Excellent Customer Service/Quick Response Time”

OverallI am extremely pleased with the excellent customer service we receive time and time again from PDCflow. Very professional and friendly. Keep up the excellent work.

By PDCflow on March 8, 2016
Thank you Alice! We appreciate your business and your review!
March 8, 2016
Weston F.
March 24, 2017

“Review of Status Codes”

OverallExcellent response time and good information. Will definitely use support again when necessary. Customer support representative was very helpful.
March 24, 2017
Robin W.
Oggice Mgr.
May 17, 2016

“The product is easy to use. Responses are fast. Great customer service.”

OverallYour customer service people that help me with any software issue I might have are wonderful! They are very helpful, patient and always willing to go any extra step
May 17, 2016
Lori C.
Assistant Controller
February 24, 2016

“I have worked on this system for a very long time. Customer service is great.”

OverallThis system is very easy to use and maneuver around. Researching payments is the simplest I have seen. I also like the daily reports I get telling me who processed a payment.
February 24, 2016
Shannon M.
Corporate Controler
July 10, 2015

“Easy to Use”

OverallI have never experienced difficulty maneuvering around on the website. If I have any questions I am assisted by Dawn Updike very quickly. I am very satisfied with my service.
July 10, 2015
Michael B.
November 9, 2016

“Better than Pitney Bowes”

Overallso far no complaints with either the equipment or customer service, that in itself is worth not having to deal with Pitney Bowes!
November 9, 2016
Sherri H.
November 7, 2016

“HAPPY WITH SERVCIE OVER ALL ESPECIALLY CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS”

OverallReponses to issues are timely. Friendly professional service reps always willing to assist. System is user friendly.
DIANE D.
HOSPITAL CASHIER
April 27, 2016

“It couldn't be more satisfactory!”

OverallThe customer service is OUTSTANDING! It feels as if Angelica is literally right by my side. CUDOS!

By PDCflow on April 27, 2016
Thank you Diane! We appreciate your review.
April 27, 2016
Sylvia G.
Chief Accounting Officer
July 16, 2015

“Excellent product that is easy to use. ”

OverallEasy to use and deploy at multiple locations. When there are occasional issues, customer service always provides a quick response.
July 16, 2015