Lingo EDI and System Integrations Ratings

Overall

About Lingo EDI and System Integrations

Lingo, our SaaS application for EDI and eCommerce transactions, creates efficiency in the supply chain. Backed by outstanding customer support, we offer tailored solutions, and can integrate Lingo with ERPs like NetSuite, accounting software like QuickBooks, WMS, 3PLs, online channels, and FedEx and UPS. Intuitive and robust, our platform will improve compliance and dramatically reduce costly chargebacks, while delivering the seamless transactions your trading partners demand. Learn more about Lingo EDI and System Integrations

Maricela G.
Wholesale Sales Support Specialist

“Very User Friendly”

OverallOur company is able to established relationship with big retailers that require EDI processing as well as link web stores to automate process.
ProsLingo is very user friendly and their customer service team is amazing! Raw data is converted to readable data that everyone in the team can understand, how awesome is that! We can do everything tied to order processing through Lingo from the receipt of orders, acknowledgements, GS128, small parcel shipment processing, ASNs and invoices. Best of all, I can mass generate most of the process and all documents needing to be transmitted back to the customer has a safe validate check to make sure all data required is keyed in. Lingo was my go to when we decided to publish our own online site and needed to integrate the site's platform to automate order processing. There was no doubt in my mind, if someone could get the job done, it would be Lingo and its team of amazing and helpful specialist! They could have easily turned around and say that's not what they specialize in but instead, were very committed to help us. eZcom team conducted the research needed to implement the integration and were able to get us up and running within a week which was incredible! I've personally been working with their team for the past two years (I believe our account was set up 4 years ago) and can say I've always received a helpful and friendly specialties to assist with my request. Getting someone to assist is super easy, we can call and get someone live, send an email or submit a request directly through our Lingo account with quick responses (usually within 24 hrs).
ConsWe are only able to print 400 GS128's at a time, it would be great if we could print the entire batch all at once.
Sevgi D.
Textiles, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2019

“Lingo EDI Team ”

Overall Customer orders , and tracking my accounts information.
ProsUser friendly and very functional for my customers accounts
Cons We will need a digital catalog built in at Lingo.
August 9, 2019
Patrick G.
President of Sales
August 9, 2018

“A Letter of Thank You”

OverallThe experience that I have with Lingo is customer service at its finest. In particular, I have been working a lot with the customer service representative. He has gone above and beyond to help walk me through the process, answer questions and when he doesn't know the answer he gets me immediate answers from his supervisor or someone more familiar with the question. I have been in retail for 43 years and many of companies would give all they have to have the type of customer service that Lingo gives. I had to stop and give big "thank you's" to Lingo and CSR for understanding what true customer service is about.
ProsEase of using and navigation throughout the system
ConsThe system is a lot to take in but the customer service of Lingo goes above and beyond so the system doesn't seem intimidating
August 9, 2018
Jennifer E.
Sales 'amp; Program Manager
January 9, 2018

“Efficient, easy and support staff are enjoyable too!”

OverallStreamlined processes, saved revenue by avoiding customer charges. Saved payroll due to efficiency from the automation. Real person support with one phone call who uses easy to understand solutions.
ProsLingo (especially compared to other options) streamlines order entry to the point of being effortless! We are able to customize integrations not only for ease of fulfillment but also to avoid charge backs from customers. Removes the human error factor so nothing is forgotten to acknowledge on time, correctly label or transmit, even invoices are automated
Kathy S.
January 12, 2018

“It is a very useful tool we couldn't do without, especially since it integrates into Quickbooks.”

ProsThe things I like include integrating into Quickbooks, batch updates and the fantastic customer and tech support teams.
ConsToo many steps to complete each task - in a sense you have to enter and exit each order multiple times from it being new to it being shipped and then invoiced. And you have to go "find" it each time you want to work on it. Changes are not automatically saved and you may periodically get kicked out of what you were working on and lose all the changes you just made.
Crystal H.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2019

“They make my job so much easier!”

ProsI've told other EDI provider representatives that there is no way that I would even consider going anywhere else for our EDI services. The eZcom team are extremely knowledgeable and friendly and their support is amazing. We have MANY EDI trading partners and setup for each one has been a breeze thanks to eZcom.
ConsAbsolutely nothing. I've never had a bad experience with it.
Charles G.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2018

“Happy multi year user of Lingo”

OverallIn the process of converting all customer order/invoicing data point through single source, Lingo.
ProsCustomer service is great. Ability to integrate with customer determined web portals such as DSCO. Ability to print UCC labels and packing slips Connection into UPS/Fedex
ConsNot much to complain about here. Have not integrated with ERP but that is probably more a function of ERP than Lingo.
September 12, 2018
Lori B.
Logistics coordinator
September 14, 2017

“Lingo is great to work with in every aspect. And the support that ezcom provides is fantastic.”

OverallThe ease of processing received orders from start to finish and not have to use several different programs to do so.
ProsThe ease of using the software in Lingo is great. It's functionality is great overall. I like the fact that when you receive an order you do that order from start to finish in Lingo
ConsOn occasion the software will run slow which causes a delay in processing orders. This happens very infrequently though.
Sing L.
Account Manager / EDI
January 23, 2018

“A very good experience using this software.”

OverallEasy to work with all size companies and different requirements.
ProsThe software is pretty easy to use. I like the availability of customer support, they are helpful. We are able to connect to a lot of our customers.
ConsSometimes the uploads or creating shipments don't work as smooth as the receiving process. Item management is visually and harder to use online with the software.
January 23, 2018
Tesh H.
Key Retail Logistics Specialist
June 12, 2019

“A Fantastic EDI Solution With An Even Better Support Team”

OverallAs a user of Lingo for the purpose for facilitating shipments to many of our clients, this flexible software is only made better by the great support team who is always willing to help.
ProsTons of options in terms of editing and controlling orders/Invoices/shipments. Also, the most consistently friendly and helpful customer support team I've ever had the pleasure of speaking with. An issue had arisen (on our end) regarding GS1 Label printing and after giving them a call, two individuals from Lingo's support team went above and beyond the scope of their support to fix the issue, and very quickly I might add!
ConsThe options can be overwhelming at first but can be learned after practice.
June 12, 2019
John R.
Head of Wholesale Operations
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2019

“Lingo EDI - Web Based Platform made Easy”

ProsSimple web based platform that makes EDI easy to understand for non-technical individuals. Great ability to integrate with your own system and retailers. Quick set up allows you to get new accounts set up within 1-2 weeks easily.
ConsLack of reporting tools. Search tools not always the easiest to use.
Denny K.
Purchase Order Manager
Plastics, 11-50 employees

“Great Customer Service”

OverallLingo helps us successfully conduct business with our very large trading partners and the customer service is always quick, competent, and more than willing to help.
ProsWhen things are working properly, the software is very easy to use.
ConsThere are times where changes need to be made to documents, post shipment or previous transmission, and that can be difficult.
rosemarie m.
Operations analyst
January 9, 2018

“I have always had a great experience with Lingo and their customer service!!”

ProsI think the thing I like most about the software is that no matter the issue there is always someone to help resolve :)
ConsI wish there was a way to unsend shipments if a mistake was made. I know we can contact the buyer to ask them to reject but I wish there was a way we can do it in the background without letting the buyers know.
SANDI D.
OFFICE MANAGER
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“I'm a groupie now!”

OverallEASE. (nuff said!)
ProsI process multi-store orders, sometimes over 1000 stores per PO. Lingo lets me select the individual stores I need to ship to without having to select all 1000 stores like my previous EDI company. Actually, Lingo lets me do almost anything I want. From sorting the way I want to shipping and invoicing the way I want. So far, no one has told me no to any of my requests! The customer support people are incredibly knowledgeable and very easy to understand and deal with. Also it only takes a few minutes to get connected to a real live person. All of my questions have been answered promptly. Best thing we've done at work all year!
ConsIt's not entirely intuitive. Error checking is called "Validate." Wouldn't have figured that out on my own. There are a few things like that, but, the customer support people are patient in helping me figure out how to use their system, even waiting while I write my notes. Best customer service in a long time!

“Lingo review”

OverallVery pleased with the functionality overall. The customer service team is always very helpful and accommodating.
ProsThe basic order processing function is pretty user friendly. The Customer Service Team is top notch!
ConsSome areas could be a little more user friendly - i.e...adding additional product info to vendor profiles.
Margaret R.
Office
January 15, 2018

“Great experience so far!”

ProsThis Program is easy to use and we like it a lot. We use it on a daily basis and it is easy to teach new employees how to use it. Yourcustomer service department is always helpful.
ConsI do not like the change from ASN to Shipment. I know it's a small change but I was very used to the old way.
Tonja B.
Account Manager
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
January 12, 2018

“Love the customer service - always helpful!”

OverallFull PO processing from order entry to invoicing.
ProsEase of movement/functionality in the software once you become familiar with it. Customer Service people are great! Very patient and helpful.
ConsWould like an easier way to update product info for each partner. Would like a screen to view each partner's requirements.
John R.
Head of US Wholesale Operations
Wholesale, 501-1000 employees
January 12, 2018

“Great service and cuts down on charge backs from customers.”

ProsVery easy to use and the setup team ensure you are ready for business asap. Whenever we have new EDI customers, we count on EZCom to get us set up so we can be ready for business.
ConsDont really have any negative feedback. Their support team is responsive, helpful and eager resolve any issues in a timely fashion.
Sue P.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2019

“Fast, accurate, easy - great team to work with.”

OverallWe've been working with the eZcom Team for years. They have supported our growth every step of the way with a smile and unending patience. Highly recommend them.
ProsIntuitive to use. Can not make a mistake - lots of checks along the way.
ConsHave not found anything we do not like yet........
Marcos H.
VP Business Development
November 2, 2018

“Highly recommendable platform”

OverallI tried to hide away from EDI for a long time thinking it would be a nightmare to master it. It is quite the contrary! Quite simple to understand and gain confidence and it helped us get rid of tedious processes (such as Invoicing) that were previously done manually.
ProsExtremely intuitive and user friendly platform. Short and easy learning curve even if you have zero experience with EDI. Many usual shortcuts you usually use on popular programs like Excel will have the similar outcome within Lingo's software The support staff is responsive, very knowledgeable, easy to reach and patient to walk you through any hurdle you find.
ConsNot really a 'con' but it would be awesome if they offer some additional training via YouTube to gain expertise and get the best of what the platform can offer.
November 2, 2018
Kristina M.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2018

“My experience with eZCom software has been excellent, I have been using it for about 2 years now.”

OverallOur company can easily access orders and get them out to our consumers. It helps keep things efficient and organized.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is that you can send tracking easily. It is a great way to update shipments and make others aware
ConsThere is not much I do not like about this software, sometimes they switch the wording of things and it can become confusing when you are so used to how it was before.
January 17, 2018
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

“absolutely a pleasure”

Prosi find it to be extremely user friendly and the support team has given me so much information that it allows me to consider different ways to ulitize the software on a daily basis
Cory O.
Key Account Manager
January 9, 2018

“Lingo is easy to use and has a lot of features that speed up business”

ProsThe adaptability to meet each of our customers needs. We like that we can use it for almost all of our trading partners.
ConsWe wish it was a little more intuitive to use. There are a lot of menu's/options that are not in default screens and we need to spend time showing our users where everything is.
William B.
Logistics Manager
International Trade and Development, 51-200 employees
March 12, 2019

“Easy to use and customizable to your needs.”

ProsThe platform is easy to use and straightforward.
ConsThere should be an option to save ship to & ship from addresses.
TONIA L.
LOGISTICS MANAGER
Design, 11-50 employees

“GREAT PRODUCT”

OverallINVOICING AND INVENTORY WAS AN ISSUE FOR ME BUT NOW THAT I USE LINGO IT MADE MY WORK LOAD SO MUCH BETTER
ProsLINGO IS SO EASY TO USE AND IT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE WORK LOAD EASIER
ConsHAVEN'T COME ACROSS ANYTHING YET, SO FAR EVERYTHING IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY
Vladimir O.
Web Architect Manager
Design, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 13, 2018

“Awesome Finder alternative for the graphic oriented user ”

ProsIt's just awesome to have a way to search and sort your images in a fun way. The IOS is awesome but Lingo is better, not in a very techinical way but in an almost old school crafty way.
ConsImages should be compressed (even more?) so it helps with the loading time. Not sure if that's the issue tho but large kits can take a little bit to fully load.
November 13, 2018
Tausif K.
EDI Manager
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“EDI Manager”

Overallexcellent support.
Prosthe functionalities, ease of use, automation, mass updating.
ConsIntegration with our software but that's because i don't know much about what EZ Com offers.
Kristen C.
Jr. Planner
January 15, 2018

“We use Lingo to process our incoming orders for drop ship and other majors.”

ProsEase of use for our vendors. Mostly reliable. Good customer support. Works well for incoming drop ship orders. Our vendors are comfortable submitting orders through this platform. ASNs are sent across quickly.
ConsDifficult to execute broad searches. Program seems unable to process large amounts of data at one time. Discrepancies in dates that orders are received to us. Lag between order transmission and receipt as well as inventory uploads and time it takes for inventory to go live for our customers. Difficult to pack asns.
Debra G.
Order Entry ' Customer Svc Manager
January 16, 2018

“The customer service team at Lingo is super supportive and the software was easy to use”

OverallOnce the customer support team showed us how to navigate, we were comfortable and now can process orders and shipments quickly.
ProsIT is easy to use and to navigate. Each operation has it's own section which makes them easy to locate for processing.
January 16, 2018
Carleen K.
Director of new business
September 14, 2017

“Lingo has made our lives so much easier!”

ProsGive star customer support and functionality. We get more done faster and know lingo will be there when we need help.
Jennifer H.
EDI Specialist

“Great Software”

OverallI've been using eZCom software for several years and it's by far the easiest EDI software I've ever used. Lingo is very easy to navigate. I really appreciate that I can check my work on Lingo to find any errors before sending my documents, which really helps to avoid charge backs.
M L.

“Amazgin”

OverallBest customer service. Smart, knowledgable, responsive. Amazing program -- intuitive, intelligently designed with real world application in mind.

By eZCom Software on March 30, 2016
Thank you very much for the review. We always strive to give you the best possible service.
Scott D.
COO

“Excellent EDI provider”

OverallBeen with them for over 10 years. Always improving the product with great new features. Great customer service as well.
Cris Q.
EDI Compliance
March 30, 2016

“The eZCom concept of everything in one page is making the other provides look old style ”

OverallLingo Software has the top novation tools that make EDI sophisticated.

By eZCom Software on March 31, 2016
Thanks so much for the great review!
Lucas P.

“Joseph Joseph”

OverallWeb based operations are slow (document processing); Customer Service is amazing