Anytime Collect Ratings

Overall

About Anytime Collect

Start automating your debt collection process with Anytime Collect. With features like invoice presentment, online bill pay, cash forecasting, automated customer communications, invoice dispute management and credit management, the entire debt collection process is put on auto-pilot - allowing you to get paid faster. Learn more about Anytime Collect

Penny C.
Controller
51-200 employees
July 29, 2016

“A necessary product for Collectons”

OverallWe've been using ATC for a few years now, and I can't imagine doing without it. As the Controller, I don't actually do any of the collections work, but having everything in ATC allows me to keep tabs on what's going on. I love the communications history - when we had to replace our collections person it was great to be able to retain all the history of her work. The most powerful part of ATC, is definitely the automated emails, which we've just begun using. I'm expecting this to make a huge difference in our past due balances over the next few months.
Pros*The automatic sync with our accounting software *The ease of sending emails to clients via ATC *Being able to see the history of all communications with a client *Automated emails & statements *The ability to record customer promises and to set reminders to follow up
ConsNot much is intuitive - at least on the "old" version. Figuring out how to do what needed to be done hasn't always been easy. I haven't been using the newer version yet but my collections person tells me it's easier to move around in it. Documentation is definitely lacking - I don't consider searching through old help tickets or articles an acceptable substitute for real in-application help.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't delay using the automated email feature. It's really the most powerful aspect of the software. Make sure all your collectors are utilizing the Expected Payment & Broken Promises features.
Laurent B.
Staff Accountant
February 20, 2019

“Awesome product! Love the automated email feature.”

OverallEver since we started using Anytime Collect, our collections efforts have become much easier, we are getting paid faster and many of our customers like that they are able to view their statements and retrieve invoices without calling us. Highly recommended!
ProsThe automated collection emails sent to our customers have been such a time saver. It helps me by maintaining collection notes that can be accessed by members of my team, allowing credit card payments within the software and to know when to follow-up with customers regarding specific issues. I also love that the customer receives a link to which they can review their statement and access invoice copies. They offer great video tutorials and their customer service is always willing to assist with your learning of the software or to resolve any issues.
ConsWhen it logs me off within the browser, there is no notification and I have found that on a few occasions I've attempted to respond to a customer but I was unknowingly logged out so the email was not sent and I had to retype the email again after signing back in.

By Anytime Collect on February 21, 2019
Thank you Laurent for the great review!
February 20, 2019
Benjamin B.
Accounting Manager
July 25, 2016

“Awesome Tool! Great Investment! Worth The Money!”

OverallIf one word could describe Anytime Collect it would be "Transparency." Since implementing Anytime Collect, we have more visibility across the board as to where we stand with our receivables. There are no more paper aging reports with highlighters. Anytime collect brings out the information you need to make key decisions on a day to day basis.
ProsI enjoy the automation of emails to past due accounts, the task list that it provides, and the dashboard that gives an overall executive view of the receivables.
ConsIt is web or browser based and it can be slow at times. The company has been great and have put us on a pilot release of a new version. There have been some bugs as with all new software but the power is still there!.
Recommendations to other buyersIn today's world, we are all about what have you done for me lately. The auto emails for past dues are great! ; however, I would like to be able to send customers emails thanking them for recent payments. Currently that field is not available for the auto emails so I would like to see that there. This will show customers we appreciate their business.
Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees
February 18, 2019

“Effective Collections Tool”

OverallWe have significantly improved our DSO. The quantity of issues that are significantly past due has greatly decreased, so we are better suited to devote our time to areas that have been neglected previously. We utilize that ability for multiple users to see notes made on previous issues and the resulting efforts that have been made.
ProsHaving the ability to manage and customize collection efforts in a clear and organized way has significantly improved our DSO. Providing customers a way that the can view their account details, get pdf invoice copies and even make payments without contacting us directly has freed up the time spent on collections efforts.
ConsFor our customers whom decide to take advantage of the pay now feature there can be a learning curve depending on if they typically pay in advance or if there are trying to take advantage of a credit on there account.
February 18, 2019
Mauro F.
AR Supervisor
Wholesale, 51-200 employees
February 15, 2019

“Machine Gun Collections”

OverallWe have over 3000 customers and with ATC is like I have 2 more Agents working with me to cover all the accounts. I'm very happy with the performance and support from ATC.
ProsAbility to create groups for type of communications. Ability to integrate to Merchant Accounts and Credit Score Agencies. Ability to create agendas and follow ups direct them to my Agents. Customer support is there any minute to help.
ConsHonestly, any con is resolved by the support team so no cons

Thanks, Mauro! We appreciate the great review
February 15, 2019
Shaffique V.
C.O.O.
July 26, 2016

“Reduced our Average days Outstanding by 10! Improved our cash flow! Love it!”

OverallBefore Anytime Collect, our average days outstanding was around 55 days. We had a lot of cash tied up in receivables. We were spending a lot of time calling customers. After implementing Anytime Collect, emails are sent automatically and customers can see their overdue invoices. Our Average days outstanding is down to 45 days and our cash flow is much improved.
ProsAutomatic sending of emails as often as we specify. Attaching of customer invoices to emails and a customer portal where they can see their account details in full.
ConsA little complicated in setting up but customer service is excellent.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are using Epicor, get this add on!!
July 26, 2016
Faith P.
Receivables Manager
Farming, 51-200 employees
February 19, 2019

“Program pays for itself in improved cash flow”

OverallThis has made it much easier to reach out to customers on Trouble Settlements. I no longer have to rely on a Sales assistant or Salesperson to make those contacts, the program does it for us. I'm confident that, as our customers get used to more frequent contact, we will see orders being settled more quickly.
ProsThis software is very easy to use. I was able to be up and collecting with minimal training. It's certainly made my job easier - no more manual emails and our customers are paying more promptly!
ConsI'm still learning all the tricks to using the software effectively so the only thing that causes a little extra work is reloading updated invoices. Since we only have 2-3 a day it's not a big deal.

By Anytime Collect on February 20, 2019
Thanks Faith for the awesome review!
February 19, 2019
Andrea C.
Accounts Receivable
Accounting, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Accounts Software Recommendation”

OverallYou always have someone ready when you have an issue with it. When it comes to work, it offers tools to follow progress, also helps with many reports.
ProsIt helps a lot when it comes to keeping track with your customers and their accounts. Their customer services is super fast.
ConsIt can be a bit slow at times, but nothing to worry about.

By Anytime Collect on March 21, 2019
Thanks Andrea for the great review!
March 12, 2019
Kyle K.
Director of Applications
1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 8, 2018

“Most robust AR collection tool on market but....”

OverallThis product is the biggest and best and should absolutely be considered for any AR collection effort functionality. Just make sure to have honest dialogue on needs and price before committing.
ProsAnytime Collect is the most robust collection tool on the market with features and functionality that others only dream. It definitely has the majority of the market, integrations and flexibility for most situations aswell.
ConsAll the above comes at a price and level of complexity. While there are tons of pros to go with it our team simply found it to be too expensive, too many options for the users and just too many switches\knobs\options to get things. In the end, had a 3x price tag to what we are leaning towards.
March 8, 2018
Claire M.
Corporate Credit Manager
Retail, 201-500 employees

“Anytime Collect Review”

OverallThey are all so very helpful, kind and patient. When I do have a question and I call rep., he always listens and takes his time in answering.
ProsIt helps me organize, track, analyze and collect. Pretty much everything I need to do.
ConsI wish there were written instructions for each application so when I have a question or have forgotten how to do something I could just search the question and an answer would pop. A simple answer like, click here, then here, then here and you're done. But there isn't - which leads to a lot of frustration.

By Anytime Collect on February 19, 2019
Hi Claire, Thanks for the review! Anytime Collect does have a Knowledge Base with written instructions and step-by-step videos, which can be searched on. We also have on-page help within the product. If you click the question mark at the top of a page, a video will appear in another browser with step-by-step instructions on how to use the features on the page. Hope this helps, and feel free to reach out to use if you need additional help.
Jimmy T.
AR Manager
Security and Investigations, 1001-5000 employees

“SES Review”

ProsThe fact that all details follow the customer is a huge advantage to us. The ability to work multiple customers on separate tabs also has helped our team.
ConsNot having titles on the emails makes it difficult to know which email is relevant to what the collector is looking for.

By Anytime Collect on February 19, 2019
Thanks, Jimmy! We appreciate the great review! We will also submit an enhancement request to add titles on emails.
Mike A.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Mike”

ProsSoftware system is easy to use and navigate.
ConsPayment portal not compatible with Safari.
Michelle W.
Credit Manager
July 15, 2015

“Awsome Collection Software”

OverallHave you ever been part of an ERP implementation only to find what does not work? You will not have that issue with Anytime Collect. I have been pleasantly surprised at how robust this system is. There are many features I like about this system, here are just a few... A Dashboard that indicates Projected Cash Receipts, you can also see the average days that invoices are paid late by various Invoice Amount ranges. You can have the system send out collection emails based on various criteria such as the number of days late. You can even have the system send out other types of emails such as a Welcome Letter. When a customer receives an email they can click on a link that takes them to a portal listing their invoices and from their they can print an invoice copy. They have an extensive Knowledgebase of videos. I can't say enough about how wonderful their staff is to work with. Needless to say I am very pleased with the product and service.
July 15, 2015
Danielle H.
IT Project Manager
Security and Investigations, 5001-10,000 employees

“Anytime Collect Review”

ProsIt gives a summarized view of all receivables for several companies in one place. The data can be easily analyzed and useful for management deliverables.
ConsSome of our requirements are not readily available or can be easily integrated into the current version of the software.
Brittany M.
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
July 29, 2016

“Huge Help and Timesaver”

OverallWe have been trying to invest in a program that would allow us to streamline our AR processes. We are a small company but spend a lot of time sending out reminders and making phone calls that more often than not, go unanswered. The automatic e-mails and follow ups have been a huge help! Customer support has been wonderful and always eager to help.
ProsAutomatic e-mails and follow ups.
ConsSetting up automated features requires multiple steps and can be confusing.
Marianne M.
AR Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

“ATC Review”

OverallMy experience has been both god and bad. I was not at all satisfied with the way the system was delivered to me, which my boss could have had some influence on that. Not real sure. Which I understand most of it is the way ATC likes to train. I did not need a shell of a system to format/program. I needed it to be ready to hit the ground and run. I did not like that aspect of it at all.
ProsMore organized Can make it company specific to most needs
ConsSlow Few quirks here and there You do a lot of the formatting in your training, which takes up training time. Should have already been formatted.
Recommendations to other buyersSee above Also, on the new system, the email block is not long enough. Before implementing the software program, talk to the people that are going to be using it. I cannot rate the value of the product because I have no idea what it cost. I do not we have been charged for some training, which I do not agree with because there have been so many issues with your system.
Shirley O.
Credit Manager

“Excellent”

OverallI love how Anytime Collect would schedule collection calls with just a click of a button. This was a time-saver for me and my group of collectors. Also the scheduled follow-up calls were great. The only con if you will was sitting up the parameters on when I wanted collection to begin after 30 days from date of invoice or based on system terms. The pros were the staff at Anytime Collect took care of this for me so really it was not an issue. Overall, a very good collection Tool, and I tell other business associates I meet about it.
Samuel K.
IT Manager
July 7, 2015

“Great product - versatile tool - easy to customize”

OverallPros: Flexible, can adapt to your business process, quite intuitive, great visibility into customer accounts Cons: Third-party product depends on scheduled sync to ERP, installation and system maintenance is dependent on supplier and their support schedule, recently experienced significant increase in annual support fee
Nicket B.
Accountant
January 14, 2018

“Love it ”

ProsI love the convenience of being able to send statements to customer. Just so crazy about this software ..
ConsThere is nothing much to say in terms of con the only thing I would say is it take a little getting use to.
January 14, 2018
Taki H.
July 7, 2015

“Demo of software looks promising.”

OverallHaven't used software first hand, however the demo looked useful.
Dana S.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
July 24, 2015

“Anytime Collect Collection Notes”

OverallThe system takes a while to run reports and navigate through different screens. Would like the system to be more user friendly. Our invoices are pushed over into Anytime Collect on a daily basis but information is not transferred when payments have been received. Instead, the payments have to be manually recorded and invoices inactivated in ATC.
July 24, 2015
Michelle M.
July 29, 2015

“Once setup correctly, it only takes me a few minutes each week to send out collection letters!”

OverallTheir support is awesome! Very quick to respond and always helpful. The software is the best we could find out there to fit our needs and so far, I am happy with it.
July 29, 2015