Envoy Visitors Ratings

Overall

About Envoy Visitors

Envoy makes workplaces work better. We invite you to join companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express that have worked with Envoy to welcome over 50 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. Sleek iPad sign-in brings the wow factor to your front desk and smart features enhance your security and make compliance efforts a breeze. Learn more about Envoy Visitors

Neil D.
Sr QA Analyst
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
December 21, 2018

“Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery.”

OverallIt really is a simple solution for front desk communication, it cuts down on the panic when a VIP arrives and you need to locate their contact. Staff really appreciate getting the instant message with a photo of the visitor. Signing in is as easy as 123, first name and last name and an e-mail. Also responding to a notification is literally a one-click deal. It really cuts down on the build up of packages at front desk. It is simple and it is a great tool for the front of house operations.
ProsHaving tried out various solutions over the past 5 years. It is obvious that Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing packages. It is convenient to set up the iPad app, users appreciate getting notifications when Interview candidates arrive at the front desk, they can get a notification message by E-mail or Text message and Slack instant message. Also when packages arrive for employees, they also get a photo of the package label sent to them, this is great for locating priority packages, once collected the user just clicks on a button to mark it as picked up.
ConsOur location uses Apple iOS iPad minis with 8 inch screens, the app is certainly a stable build for iOS devices. However the few brief moments when I decided to use Envoy on a Android smart phone I did experience several crashes. That was annoying but I believe these bugs may have been addressed in a more recent build. For now we decided to only use the iPads as they seem to do the trick.
December 21, 2018
Alvaro M.
IT PM
Education Management, 51-200 employees
February 26, 2019

“Visitors are Wow'ed”

ProsI must say, that for a small business / office, we have wowed clients and visitors from multi-nationals whenever they arrive at the receptionist area and sign-in via the iPad terminal using Envoy. Back track a little, one of my favorites features is the ability to pre-register your visitors. This, depends on the setup of your IT, sends an email and calendar invite to your visitor. This email can include map to the office, some reminders (like dress code, parking), and this makes their sign-in a breeze upon arrival at the reception, they just say their names, and they're in the fast lane. Analytics. Yes, I'm a fan of numbers and figures, and Envoy gives us a quick data analytics dashboard to see how many visitors came per month/year, who has the most visitors, deliveries, etc. The data helps our planning for Building management (e.g., add new Envoy terminal, extend the security/reception area, promote pre-registration). It's just a beauty to use. And accessible via web from anywhere, and via a mobile app (passport as well).
ConsIf your office has multiple entrance/exit points, note that Envoy will treat it as having multiple locations, hence additional payment. Well, technically it's just the same office. But you can just create a sign-in field to indicate which entrance/exit they are in (just so you get to distinguish it when crunching the visitor data).
February 26, 2019
Josemaria G.
Vice Director for External Affairs
June 28, 2018

“Our visitors are very impressed!”

OverallYour visitors will love using the iPad app to register (much impressive than the usual pen/paper, or receptionist doing all the typing). Notifications are very useful to let you know when a visitor has arrived. Pre-registration sends them an email which can be customized to include map directions, SOP's in the office, etc. All logs are easily downloadable for numbers and data analytics (This is good for office planning).
ProsThe iPad app is very user-friendly. Just a few taps, and we get to capture important visitor info (including photo). It gives the front desk a wow factor. The notifications is the feature most appreciated by our company, since they get notified in real time via email/sms/slack upon visitor registration of their guests. The pre-registration of visitors makes the visitor experience more pleasant. They receive an email/calendar invite about their appointment (which is customizable). Envoy also provides basic analytics dashboard to quickly view how many visitors there are/have been, and which persons/places are most visited. The visitor log is easy to extract as .csv for further data analytics.
ConsThere is no provision to use Android devices instead of an iPad. Currently, it's not possible to select multiple hosts (persons to visit/destination).
June 28, 2018
Estela I.
Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
March 8, 2018

“As a long time receptionist I find this software to be an invaluable time saver.”

OverallThe stress of having multiple visitors, delivery vendors, ringing telephones and employees at reception with questions all at the same time was lessened, it didn't disappear; it just took one thing off the multi-tasking plate required to do the job well. I was able to quickly see at a glance what visitors were in the building. Following up with employees to collect their visitors was easier.
ProsHaving been a Corporate Receptionist at other companies I have found this product to make the task of registering visitors unbelievably helpful. Visitors enter their own name into a system which then prints the badge and automatically notifies the employees. No more complaints about having misspelled a name or not notified an employee. We also use the photo function which makes it very easy for our employees to identify their visitor when collecting them from reception. Our clients are also impressed with our high tech sign in process.
ConsThe software itself leaves little to be desired. It has been well thought out. Our issues have been with employees not receiving the notification emails in their inbox. The junk filter on email software will place the email in junk or spam folder. Clearly explaining this issue to employees would save some frustration.
Emily B.
People Lead
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
March 26, 2019

“Never Miss a Guest w/Evvoy”

OverallLove it! It's like having your front desk on autopilot!
ProsEnvoy is incredibly useful for being alerted when someone arrives. We use it in the office at an unattended front desk. The interface is obvious, easy to use, no wondering what to do next. I also like that it takes a photo of the guest and prints a badge all before the visitor engages with the person they are here to meet. It required wifi and electricity, but other than that it's compact, standard tablet size, and reliable. I've never had a breakdown. Envoy pings the person waiting on the visitor automatically when they sign in to Envoy through our chat client. No need to physically go and get the person. Envoy allows for multiple people to be on an alert in case it's multiple people in the meeting or if you need someone to act as a backup in case something's come up with the person they are here to meet.
ConsSometimes the height of the Envoy is lower than the person making for difficulty with taking the photo. We ordered a stand but it was flimsy and we had to return it.
March 26, 2019
Clarwin C.
IT Services Manager
March 8, 2018

“The best visitor registration system we've implemented, adds a 'wow factor' to our visitors/guests.”

OverallWow-factor for our guests/visitors! Ease of processing visitors for our receptionists/security, and instant notifications to the hosts. We are able to digitize and automate our visitor registration workflow. The notifications are great (e.g., thru e-mail, sms, slack). The iPad user interface is user-friendly and customizable. We also get to extract all the data and the built-in dashboard also has some visual analytics for easy reference. The customer support is fast and the staff is friendly to deal with.
ProsWe are able to digitize and automate our visitor registration workflow. The notifications are great (e.g., thru e-mail, sms, slack). The iPad user interface is user-friendly and customizable. We also get to extract all the data and the built-in dashboard also has some visual analytics for easy reference. The customer support is fast and the staff is friendly to deal with.
ConsWe just have one feature request to have the mobile and email details of the employees be hidden from view of the Receptionist (since our receptionists/security team is outsourced). This is not possible, but they said it may be considered for future developments.
Ashley H.
Education Management, 201-500 employees
August 1, 2016

“Envoy is the best thing I ever did for my front desk!”

OverallFrom the minute I expressed interest in the Envoy system, their customer support was on top of it answering every question I had with as well as being transparent about the capabilities of the system. I work in a residence hall on a college campus and we use Envoy to track our visitors- a huge safety concern and Envoy makes that easier for us.
ProsI love the Dashboard. Super user friendly, the search feature is awesome, and I love that it uses an iPad for sign-ins rather than the staff doing the sign-in manually. The text feature works well for our students.
ConsThere are a few guest policy restrictions that we have currently that are a little difficult to manage with Envoy so it does rely on our staff to be very conscientious (such as, host residents are only able to sign in one guest at time but the Envoy system does not yet prevent a host resident from doing that. The Envoy team is working on it and we are hoping to have that in place soon!)
Recommendations to other buyersThe value for the cost and the customer support I have received are absolutely phenomenal. When I was pitching Envoy to my staff and to the senior leadership of the College, the customer support reps assisted me in presenting two separate webinars, in addition to the demo I received individually. They have been super responsive in regard to questions or concerns I have and are proactive in touching base with their clients to check in.
August 1, 2016
Kaye B.
Office Administrator
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
June 29, 2017

“Fantastic app and service”

ProsThe ease of the overall design and user interface (UI). Also, the nifty features and add-ons you can add to make it specific to your needs. I get tons of compliments from our guests about how great it is to use, and often give out Envoy's contact information so they can set it up for themselves at their own company. The customer service is top-notch as well. They are always happy to give a helping hand whenever something 'seems' to go wrong - even if it is user error (and they don't make you feel bad about it, either). On the whole, I enjoy working with Envoy, and love the software. Keep up the good work.
ConsThe only thing that I can say that I don't like is that you can't put the email as optional on the iPad - meaning having the word (optional) next to the email bar. This always confuses first-time customers, so it would be great if that were something we could do. I already have it set as not a required field, but the word (optional) would be extremely helpful.
June 29, 2017
Lars C. A.
Operations Coordinator
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
July 13, 2016

“Give Envoy a try and watch your front desk woes melt away!”

OverallAnyone who works in operations will agree that there simply aren't enough hours in the day to get to everything. The job gets done with constant reprioritization of to-dos and a lot of hustling, but it would be a heck of a lot easier if I could be everywhere all at once. I am a proud Envoy customer, because the product and service that they provide enables me to do just that. It's hard to quantify how much time, energy, and stress Envoy has spared me, but the dividends are certainly shared by all - our guests, my employees, and yours truly. Give Envoy a try and watch your front desk woes melt away! You'll be glad you did.
ProsSet up doesn't take more than a few minutes. The default interface is simple, intuitive, and visually pleasing, but there is a ton of opportunity for customization and integration for anyone who wants it. Envoy's customer support is ALWAYS there to assist me live on the portal.
ConsI frequently have to troubleshoot the wireless badge printer that came with my Envoy bundle, but outside of that I'm very pleased.
Recommendations to other buyersI recommend that you invest in a sturdy and trustworthy swivel stand for your ipads - guests of all heights appreciate it!
July 13, 2016
Emily W.
Office Coordinator
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
March 8, 2018

“Envoy has been a huge asset to my office. Easy to use and looks nice and professional.”

ProsThe UI is simple and clean, and for the most part, it is easy to use right out of the box. I also love the option to design and order custom badges with our own company branding on them, as an upgrade from the standard printed name badges. Envoy makes signing our visitors in much smoother and more professional with the digital interface. (Especially for a company in the tech/production industries.)
ConsI tun into issues with the badge printer pretty often, so I'll have to hit up the troubleshooting section of the site a lot. The troubleshooting guide does usually help me solve my problems, though. There have only been a few instances where I've had to reach out to Envoy support or to my company's internal IT team for additional support on weird issues. One more con is that I wish we could have a little more control of the look of the iPad app, but that's not the biggest deal. The home screen and sign in pages still look great as they are.
Nicholas C.
Network Administrator
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
December 16, 2018

“Essentially a robot secretary”

ProsEnvoy very well might replace your traditional secretary. Notify employees when a guest arrives? Check. Create temporary badges with photos? Check. Let the UPS or FedEx guy sign in? Check. Envoy does all of the above and uses a simple Ipad interface and wifi printer to take over several of the traditional roles of a secretary, either as a replacement or as a supplement so that your secretary can focus on other tasks.
ConsIpads are tremendously expensive and great targets for theft. It would be great is Envoy supported a cheap Samsung tablet or similar lower end tablet device. Also, the recommended wifi label printer is surprisingly expensive, it would be much better if a simpler cheaper device could be used.
December 16, 2018
Laurel M.
Sr. Receptionist/Amin
Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees
November 9, 2016

“Great system”

Overallthis system makes visitor process so much easier and things go so much smoother. So knowing when visitors are coming lets me plan my day.
ProsWe are a secured facility and anyone including employees that are not a US Citizen has to have an MK Denial run on them to see if they will be allowed into our facility....knowing their Citizenship ahead of their visit lets me do their back round check ahead of time.
ConsI really have no cons...but if I had to choose one I would like it if each time a visitor signs in it doesn't require to enter a new badge number....unfortunately the system saves the previous badge number and even though I ask them to change the badge number as they are signing in, they go right by it and then I have to go into the system and manually change it myself....I wish down the road it will auto delete the badge number for each visit so they can't proceed without entering a new badge number....
November 9, 2016
Carolyn S.
Receptionist
201-500 employees
September 1, 2016

“Great System”

OverallWhen we first had this system I admit I was a bit of a luddite especially given that I had used the old system of access control for over 12 years. Now I'm a convert and would reccomend this to anyone. It's sleek, modern and makes the lobby look far more modern.
ProsThe look of the ipad, very stylish and the fact that it remembers guests from previous visits. envoy work hard at making this a functional and smooth experience - on two occasions I have used the live chat online feature to help me over 'hurdles' mostly of my own doing and the specialists were great, fast, friendly and efficiant.
ConsI would like the machine to ask for credit card # and expration date but there's no way of doing that (joke.) Really the only con is that I'd like another ipad available at a lower height for clients with disabilities but that is an issue I am raising with my company and not Envoy.
Recommendations to other buyersGo for the free trial you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain!
September 1, 2016
Matt T.
IT Administrator
July 31, 2017

“Envoy just works.”

ProsEnvoy is simple for our visitors to use. This is important to us because we routinely have anywhere from 10 to 100 customers in the building. Tracking who is in the building helps our Project Managers keep track of their customers. Being able to export visitor logs is also very helpful in case of an emergency or for reporting. Overall, we have had a great experience using Envoy and is leaps and bounds better than having a physical (paper) visitor sign-in sheet.
ConsVery little to complain about, but sometimes the iPad goes offline and when it comes back online the syncing is not immediate. The landscape mode for signing in could use some improvement. Some of the fields are hidden below the keyboard which can cause confusion. A dual or two column sign in for landscape would be a great addition.
July 31, 2017
Brent T.
SVP Solutions
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 28, 2017

“Beautiful user interface with strong integrations”

Overallbeautiful, modern front-desk check-in system
ProsUser interface design -- for both the end user and the admin -- is modern and simple to use. No training needed. The portfolio of integrations -- with things like Microsoft AD, Box (for storing signed NDAs), Skype for Business (for chat-based alerts of people's arrival), and on and on -- is very strong.
ConsThe pricing for the top tier (the plan with the most integrations) is slightly high when compared to our monthly investment in other marketing and office technology providers. It is still priced competitively for what it does, but if I had to pick a "like least" price is the easiest.
June 28, 2017
Njon W.
Workplace Operations Manager
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
November 21, 2016

“Game Changing Product!”

OverallEnvoy takes the focus on the mad scramble to sign my guest in, track down, and alert their host and lets me focus on greeting my guest and making them comfortable. It makes sure each visitor signs our NDA and frees up my time to have a chat with the guest when appropriate without the added distraction of trying to herd cats. Envoy constantly adds integrations and tool sets that are valuable to my use case.
ProsI love the simplicity and the ability to use the product in a number of optional configurations. I've been a customer for several years and the improvements have been constantly valuable. They REALLY listen to customer feedback.
ConsN/A
Recommendations to other buyersGreat for entry-level customers and can scale to enterprise easily. Also extraordinarily simple to set up.
November 21, 2016
Michael S.
Product Designer
Import and Export, 1001-5000 employees
August 23, 2016

“A product with a thoughtful experience.”

OverallThe company I work for uses Enjoy for their front desk, asking users to sign in when visiting someone at the office. When I have visitors, family or clients, they all mention how clever the check in process is.
ProsI love the emails for when a visitor has arrived for me; their name, expected length of visit, and even a photo of them at that moment. The interface is great and I've yet to find someone who didn't understand how to use it. Love their support team as well, they've been quick to respond to any questions or concerns. It's rare for the product to run into problems but if it does there's world class customer support behind you.
ConsThere's little worth complaining about when it comes to Envoy.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's a great investment to your company; the first impression made with potential clients, family, or friends visiting your office will be in high regard.
August 23, 2016
Sosy M.
June 1, 2018

“Looks professional and performs the functions we want it to do.”

ProsIt looks professional and provides reporting so that we can always track who comes in and out of our facility. It's also pretty user friendly, so we rarely have issues with visitors being able to sign in. Our employees appreciate being able to receive both email and text notifications when a visitor has signed in.
ConsIt is pricey. We still find it worth having, but I had to make an argument for it in our budget. I wish the appearance was a bit more easy to customize. Sometimes there are hiccups and notifications don't send, but they typically get fixed very quickly.
June 1, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 17, 2019

“A must have tool when office visitor satisfaction is important”

OverallEnvoy was instrumental in our plan to offer a better customer experience to our candidates. Plus it helped grow our network as earlier the entries were made in a book that no one would update online.
ProsEnvoy was implemented at a recruitment company where I worked earlier. Earlier, when a candidate came in , they had to sign in manually and recruiters we informed by phone. This was a highly inefficient process and we had many instances of candidates walking out as they weren't met by someone in time After Envoy, recruiters were notified instantly, regardless of where they were. Plus we were able to use this data to grow our database of candidates
ConsNot much. The UI was supre easy for visitors to use and we were even able to get notifed on Skype
February 17, 2019
Jason d.
Director, ICT Office
Education Management, 201-500 employees
October 12, 2018

“Envoy has eased visitor management a lot”

ProsEnvoy is easy to use, and is very flexible. We have a small campus with three entrances/exits, and we've been able to configure Envoy to work well across all three entry and exit points. The data we capture has really allowed us to improve our policies and workflows, and the email/SMS notification in real time has improved the experience tremendously for both visitors and hosts.
ConsIt's cloud-based so on a few, rare times infra issues (on our part) have brought the service down; also, you will have to invest in an iPad for each entry/exit point.
October 12, 2018
Jake P.
Service Desk Analyst
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees
September 22, 2016

“Redefining the first point of engagement for guests into our business! ”

OverallThe front desk. The place that not only makes your businesses first impression on the client/guest, but shows your intentions as a company. You can define yourself in the lobby/waiting area with simple things, art on the walls, the carpet, the furniture. But that is all a waste of time if your visitor greeting process is leaving something to be desired it can lower the visitors expectations dramatically. Envoy leaves nothing to be desired. Seamlessly integrated into our reception team its features are first class. Not only does it make the job of our team on reception easier, with features like pre registered guests, NDA signing and much more, these features show the customer that we are welcoming them in and greet them appropriately. Its brilliant.
ProsEverything! so many features!!
ConsI have absolutely nothing to complain about, minor issues are always fixed fantastically fast by the support team!
September 22, 2016
Ankush P.
Systems Engineer
Computer Networking, 5001-10,000 employees
March 27, 2019

“Visitor Management experience made easy”

Overall- We have around 1000 of visitor's coming into our building everyday and managing those visitors using Envoy with its integration to AD and Clearpass has made us transition into a very smooth customer experience. We have recommended this to a huge set of enterprise customers for their visitor management and label printing.
Pros- Integration platform using open API's is very flexible - Guest/Visitor management is easy and guests can be populated in advance using bulk upload - Integrates with Active Directory to look for sponsored Guest - integration with Twilio for Guest SMS password is highly useful
Cons- Splash Page/App could be customized to have company logo in the frontend would make it more company specific
March 27, 2019
Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees
January 18, 2019

“Professionally Greet your Visitors”

OverallGreat experience, professional look, reliable and maintenance free.
ProsI love the way it presents itself. Very professional and easy to use. It is a complement to our business and our brand. The support staff are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Tell them what you're looking to do and if the solution cannot do it, it will most likely be developed. We tested multiple solutions, this is the solution that stood above the rest.
ConsI haven't found anything I dislike about this application.
January 18, 2019
201-500 employees
May 30, 2018

“No more waiting time waiting for visitors”

ProsI love that Envoy integrates with Slack so that you're notified when a visitor arrives. I often conduct interviews and candidates arrive early and late. I can keep working undistracted. This also reduces load on office managers who aren't always at their desks.
ConsIt would be great to create user accounts across the Envoy platform was even quicker check-ins. Sometimes entering info quickly, especially in the presence of crowds, is a time consuming task with multiple required fields.
May 30, 2018
Vanilene Rose M.
Registration Assistant
May 7, 2018

“User-friendly, efficient, and worth the value. ”

ProsEnvoy Visitors helps our department to easily track down visitors (students, alumni, parents, partner organizations). With the help of this software, we were and still able to prepare the needs of our visitors ahead of time, thus, lessening their waiting time. It also aids in easily tracking visitors' contact information whenever we have further concerns to them. Aside from these, what I like most about Envoy Visitors is the added security it gives to the institution I am currently working with.
ConsNone, so far. Envoy Visitors has been a great help to our visitor registration management and campus security since the day it was deployed.
May 7, 2018
Aaron A.
Academic Coordinator
Education Management, 11-50 employees
August 11, 2017

“Amazing function and features for us! We use Envoy for office check-in operation.”

OverallCreating an effective office management and maintaining a database of those who come in to our office.
ProsEnvoy support is quick, responsive, and invested. We use Envoy to support our operation in which people check-in at our front desk. The features and functions at the free level are bar-none. We are looking at possibly adding additional stations and perhaps moving to the paid version which adds a host of additional features too! I honestly cannot think of a problem or issue with this software. The help desk team helped us resolve issues quickly and effectively, the software functions cleanly and swiftly, and the software has helped our office serve our students!
August 11, 2017
Danielle A.
Recruiting Coordinator
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
July 19, 2017

“Simplicity at its best!”

Overallhelps with coordinating interview onsites with candidates!
ProsEase of use + simplicity. UI is gorgeous. I feel like most of the features in the app tie into the overarching theme of simplicity.
ConsThe only issue I encounter on a regular basis and this could be because I'm not awake or had my coffee yet but I mix up "visitors "and "invitees" tab when I need to add someone into the system who is scheduled to come to our office. Sometimes I get confused when my invitees sit in the queue for the day of they are scheduled to come in and it looks like they signed in but they havent yet. I can take a screen shot and show you what I'm talking about.
July 19, 2017
March 8, 2018

“We don't have a front desk receptionist to receive any delivers nor great our guest. Envoy FTW! ”

Overallhandles the little things for a company to help expand
ProsEnvoy handles the guest sign-in workflow and notifies the proper employee that their guest has arrived. We also utilize the NDA form to make sure we keep the company safe. I really appreciate the Slack integration to PM the employees too.
ConsEnvoy seems to have minor issues from time to time with connecting to our wifi. I have to force quit the application to get it to connect again.
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
August 12, 2019

“Great tool for Visitors to check in ”

OverallLove this tool. I love when people come and visit me and I get the fun notification from this app.
ProsI love this tool. We have an integration that alerts us immediately when the Visitor checks in so we know they are ready for us. Also keeps track of visitors so that if a recurring visitor comes back, they don't have to fill out every field of required information. They can just put their name in and see the info entered previously and submit. It's pretty informative and clear for users to navigate.
ConsBusinesses can customize the fields to be confusing for visitors.
August 12, 2019
March 8, 2018

“Works fairly well, some hiccups in the system from time to time. ”

ProsHow easy it is to have guests sign in & sign the NDA. Makes it easy to have the visitors information (i.e. email) in case for the off chance they forget something in the office or other reason.
ConsDoes not always notify the host when their guest has arrived. We usually have to get into contact with IT & even then, IT's admin role has been revoked & they can only help us so much with issues that arise.
Carol L.
Admin Assistant
Automotive, 201-500 employees
July 13, 2017

“Find system very user friendly for our visitors and it has accelerated our sign in process.”

OverallThe major benefit for our company is in time saving as visitor information was previously gathered manually and then entered into a spread sheet due to C-TPAT requirements. It has also made the sign in process much quicker for our visitors and notifies the host via email that their visitor has arrived.
ProsEase of use for both visitors and myself as administrator. Easy to complete searches, fill in missing information and sign out visitors when they forget, which maintains an integrity of information.
ConsSome visitors do not want to provide an email address and have to go through the whole sign in procedure if they visit again.
July 13, 2017
LILIANNA P.
Front Desk Coordinator
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
July 5, 2017

“It's a great experience very efficient, and useful ”

OverallHelps save time and makes our job easier. Helps with security concerns and keeping track of who comes into the building.
ProsThat's its a simple smooth check in process. The software is very efficient and effective which is very helpful.
ConsThe "Been here before" Icon at the bottom of the page. I think it should be bigger since a lot of guests miss this part. So I shadow and make sure to ask if they have been here before or would they need to register their info.
July 5, 2017
Law Practice, 1001-5000 employees
December 8, 2016

“Fantastic Solution”

OverallWe used to use a paper sign in with our clients, many who are tech industry companies. We are a small location but part of a very large law firm and we need to look professional and tech savvy. This app lets us do all this while helping me manage the visitor tracking process.
ProsI look the design and ease of use. Our clients are often impressed. I can focus on my interaction with them because the app makes it easy and quick to sign in. My favorite feature is the dashboard because I can instantly see their name and who they are here for.
ConsCan't think of anything right now
Recommendations to other buyersEvery receptionist should have this, it makes my job seamless and makes a great impression with clients.
December 8, 2016
Njon W.
Office Operations Manager
Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees
July 21, 2016

“Game Changing”

ProsSimple and cheap to install. Integrates with AD and Google. APIs for a multitude of complimentary apps! Excellent support :) Passport app (user proximity) is picking up users. Envoy is quickly becoming a standard that guests recognize.
ConsMy only request would be priority shipping on custom label orders.
Recommendations to other buyersVisit an office using the system for a demo.
July 21, 2016
Internet, 501-1000 employees
February 9, 2019

“Simple and Reliable”

OverallWould highly recommend this solution for visitor check-ins.
ProsIt allows us to manage visitors, NDAs, employee notifications, and even package tracking all in one simple platform. It is reliable and easy to modify as our needs change, and they offer terrific/proactive customer support.
ConsHave had some issues with printer connectivity, but that could be internal networking issues.
February 9, 2019
Sean G.
Senior IT Manager
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees
July 28, 2016

“Your Search Stops With Envoy!”

OverallEnvoy solved all of our visitor problems! We were looking for a sleek, modern set-up, and needed to be able to print name badges for visitors, WITH pictures. Envoy checked all the boxes! And don't even get me started on their customer service!! I need more stars to properly express how wonderful they are to work with.
ProsThe ease of use! Some of our visitors have never used an iPad before, but the app makes it easy for ANYONE to sign in. Also, the dashboard makes it very easy for our receptionist to know exactly who's in the building. And don't get me started on the text alerts! Everyone here LOVES them!
ConsThe only drawback would be the high price of entry. However, Envoy proves their worth, so I only list it to have something in the con column.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you need a visitor system, you need ENVOY!
July 28, 2016
Telecommunications, 501-1000 employees
March 16, 2019

“Envoy Review”

OverallIts been positive for the most part without it I would have to be glued to my desk 24/7
ProsI love that if I'm away from my desk and a visitors arrives I'm immediately alerted. As a busy office manager, I really feel like this is key especially if I'm away from my desk and working on a project.
ConsI feel like sometimes it glitches on my ipad and freezes up which is really annoying.
March 16, 2019
George F.
Mgr. IT Technology and Innovation
1001-5000 employees
March 29, 2018

“Easy to setup, had our corporate location running in a very short time.”

OverallVisitor tracking, employee notifications and pre-printed color badges are significant benefits compared to what we had before.
ProsOur employees love the notification features. Our visitors love the "been here before" feature. The visitor badge printing system works well and one of the nicer features is the pre-printed badges that Envoy offers. Overall the system is working out extremely well.
ConsMy least favorite part of the offering is the licensing. At first I thought I would be able to offer it in all of our locations and I felt the cost warranted the ability to do this. However, having the ability to have unlimited entrances works well in our corporate headquarters.
March 29, 2018
Thomas W.
Sys Admin
May 2, 2017

“Really Easy”

OverallNDA storage, users instantly get badges, hosts are notified multiple ways of their guests arrival.
ProsIt requires little work to support, easy to setup, our legal folks love having all the NDAs in an easy searchable location
ConsOur only con is that we wish the welcome page were more customizable. Apparently only having one con isn't cool so I had to type more in this box to submit it.
May 2, 2017
Pharmaceuticals, 201-500 employees
September 28, 2016

“Envoy - Top Guest Registration System on the market”

OverallWe put Envoy in place for all of our US facilities to facilitate guest registration and it has performed way beyond our expectations in ensuring safety, compliance and host notifications for guests entering our locations.
ProsEase of use, reporting, customization, notifications, iOS development
ConsThere are no cons with this product
Recommendations to other buyersIf you are using a paper based or other guest registration system for your company stop right now and switch to Envoy.
September 28, 2016
Kalon M.
Corporate Systems Administrator
Internet, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2016

“Fantastic Tool”

OverallThis tool lets me not have to worry about people coming and going because I know the app is going to take care of signing people in and out. The other cool thing was setting up the NDA which is crucial sometimes.
ProsEasily understood interface. Clear instructions for office users. Setup from admin point of view was a breeze.
ConsHaven't found any downsides to the app yet. CS is on point and very helpful!
Recommendations to other buyersDO IT! The two week evaluation was nice to have.
September 13, 2016
Lisa Anne L.
General Manager
June 15, 2015

“A must-have / Awesome impact on our shared workspace & culture / Exceptional support team”

OverallI run a shared workspace that's home to ~35 startups. With so many different businesses under one roof, we receive a steady stream of guests each day. Before Envoy, our Office Manager ran around the building looking for guests' hosts. This detracted from the guest experience, was a security issue in leaving them unattended, and often interrupted or caught hosts unprepared as many guests arrive early. Enter Envoy: a sanity-saving service our staff is thankful for every day. The Office Manager can focus and better control the guest experience from start-to-finish; guests feel welcomed, special, and accountable; hosts can greet their guests when ready; staff gets a log and other useful insights; guests can receive personalized invites with helpful 'when you arrive' instructions; the badges with our logo identify guests for security and extra friendliness; and our members take more pride in welcoming guests here, and better respect the associated privileges. The team behind the product is phenomenal. As an early client, we enjoyed user testing and helping shape the features needed in shared workspaces. I felt listened to, and loved how quickly idea implementations happened. Customer support is fast, knowledgable, and courteous - a joy to work with. There is basically no good reason *not* to use Envoy - from the business impact of time and resources saved, to the added security and insight, to the warmer welcome and branded experience. I recommend it to every office and ops professional I meet!

By Envoy on June 19, 2015
Thanks Lisa. We love the Hattery and glad you took the time to tell everyone about Envoy.
June 15, 2015
Lawrence F.
Administrator
April 26, 2018

“My company uses Envoy and it has worked very well for us with the multitude of well thought feature.”

ProsEase of configuration and ease of use in general. Every visitor who comes to our space expresses the ease of signing in and getting a badge printed (yes we have the badge printer). A group of us receive a text message, email and an instant message (they support multiple IMs) when someone comes to see us and signs in. Our delivery people just touch a pre-built button and we are notified of their presence. Of course, you don't want the mailman signing in all the time.
ConsSorry I have nothing to dislike about Envoy. We compared and did a PoC with 11 other competitors of Envoy and we ended up with them . I wish we tried them first.
April 26, 2018
Nancy L.
COO
March 8, 2018

“Everything has been easy with customer-centric service from the start.”

ProsAll the aspects are fairly intuitive. I purchased an box, so it was preloaded with the software. The software is automatically updated and the dashboard is easy to use.
ConsHaving the basic plan, I can't say that there is anything that I like least. I have to change the plan to know before I feel that I can say anything in this area.
Eric B.
Senior IT Consultant- Team Lead
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2019

“Best Check-In For Visitors”

OverallEasy to admin, easy for staff to use and integrates well with what most companies large and small may need
Pros-Easily add company NDA that visitors must sign off on -Simple UI -Easy adding and removing users -App for iPad to check-in users
Cons-Expensive but there aren't very many good alternatives to this platform
July 16, 2019
Jimmy K.
IT Analyst ( Global Service Desk )
Internet, 501-1000 employees
October 9, 2018

“Another great Visitor and Package Tracking Tool”

ProsI used this a few years ago and it is a very powerful tool to track visitors and even any packages that you might be expecting to be delivered. The application is again very simple and easy to install
ConsNo negative points that I could find. I would recommend it to anyone who has a small office
October 9, 2018
51-200 employees
May 9, 2018

“When I first used it as a visitor It captured my photo and then take important details. Very good. ”

ProsThe user interface is very good and user friendly, it captures the most important details of the visitor and it's easy to use specially for elders. I also like the idea of sms notification and email notificication, it enables the host to know in advance that he/she has a visitor.
ConsThe least I like about this software is the recepient or the host could not reply to the envoy. If the recepient is not in the area he cannot advice the envoy or the visitor.
May 9, 2018
Robin E.
IS Admin
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
March 16, 2018

“Envoy has been a life saver and has so many capabilities that have made our lives so much easier.”

OverallEnvoy has been a life saver and it's capabilities are allowing us to now turn of front Lobby into a No-Host Lobby and saving our company a lot of money.
ProsThanks to Envoy we are now turning of front Lobby into a No-Host (Receptionist) Lobby and saving our company a lot of money. We pre-register guest for large meetings, we're in the process of scanning of packages and of course, we love the main feature in which we purchased Envoy for initially, to sign our guest or vendors in. We're doing our pilot process now and it's been working for us like a charm. I'm thoroughly excited about what's next, so please keep me informed. Thank you so much!
ConsNone really. I've had for the most part amazing results. However, we are considering getting two or three just to speed up the process for the larger meetings because if not pre-registered it could take a little longer that we need to print out the badges one by one, whereas if we had additional equipment that would eliminate our problem of having people standing in line.
March 16, 2018
March 15, 2018

“Easy, intuitive, secure. ”

OverallThis saves our Recruiting team a lot of time and worries when having candidates come to the office.
ProsEnvoy is extremely intuitive and has been a great asset to our company after we made the move to a secure floor. The program has been effective in making sure our visitors are expected, greeted and that we have proper documentation of their visit. Envoy has made this start-up look like we're playing big-league.
ConsThe only con I have is that I wish we could publish private notes to candidates, in their invite. Sometimes we need to give a specific instruction, and it would be nice to have it all come in one email.
March 15, 2018
Weston H.
IT Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
March 8, 2018

“Envoy simplifies, streamlines, and shapes the visitor experience, start to finish. ”

ProsIt links to a printer, works every time, and fulfills the SOC compliance mandate for physical and logical access management. I've deployed Envoy at both Ridecell and MemSQL where I was also an IT Manager. I plan on deploying this at every one of Ridecell's offices at home and internationally.