Plandroid Ratings

Overall

About Plandroid

Plandroid is a simple but powerful ducted air conditioning design and job quoting tool. It allows you to draw a HVAC design superimposed over a floor plan image, using components from a catalog of real parts. It creates take-off lists of those parts, and creates reports from your templates. The program is friendly enough for a casual user, yet powerful enough for the professional designer. It's much simpler than traditional CAD, and makes much more attractive designs - all automatically. Learn more about Plandroid

Sally D.
Business Manager
Construction, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2018

“My Estimators love Plandroid”

OverallAll of my Estimators enjoy how easy and quick it is to produce professional air con designs and layouts.
ProsEase of use - it's all click and drops and it provides a design that you can modify if you want to. The air con plans look very professional and add value to our quotes. All of our suppliers' componentry are in Plandroid. the customer representatives are so helpful and friendly.
ConsThere's nothing we don't like about Plandroid!
Lorenzo C.
Doctor
Investment Management, 1-10 employees
December 29, 2018

“Serious company in its sector”

ProsI bought the Plandroid software and I'm really happy. It works in all its graphic parts.
ConsWith this software you can omit any air conditioner and manage the home temperature. a real step for home automation
December 29, 2018
Ian J.
Construction, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2018

“Fantastic program - I couldn't run the business without it”

OverallI enjoy using Plandroid and it saves me a lot time. I would recommend it to any air conditioning business owner!
ProsPlandroid is quick and easy to use, even though I'm not very tech savvy. The designs look neat and professional.
ConsI have no complaints or issues with Plandroid at all.
Tyrone C.
Residential Manager
June 16, 2015

“I have been using Plandroid software since May 2012 and find it very easy to use.”

OverallPlandroid paid for itself in the first couple of projects we used it on. Plandroid has been instrumental in winning many high-end jobs over our competitors because we can sell our proposals much more effectively when the design of the client's air conditioning system is done using Plandroid. Our installers prefer to install projects when AC design is done with Plandroid. Plandroid is a powerful tool in our industry, easy to use, and best of all outstanding value for money. We also find the ordering of components via Plandroid through to our suppliers a great tool in our business, saving time & money. I cannot imagine designing air-conditioning any other way...
June 16, 2015
David F.
Managing Director
June 18, 2015

“Excellent, excellent, excellent. We're redesigned our business around the Plandroid program. ”

OverallGone are the days of manual designs which attract inaccuracy, can only be performed by highly experienced staff, errors in material take off's and costly errors throughout the process. We've gone from 2 full time highly technical designers to needing someone on a part time basis, plus saving money on site through accuracy. I'd suggest Plandroid saves our business $200k a year in wages and lost time plus delivers a higher professional result.
June 18, 2015
Matthew P.
August 3, 2015

“A must for all hvac businesses ”

OverallI first started using Plandroid 14 months ago and have not looked back not only has it saved a huge amount of time but we have also noticed a much more successful strike rate in converting quotes to jobs. The program is easy to use and caters for all product from a basic split system, ducted heating right up to more complex VRF systems. Can not recommend Mike and his product enough
August 3, 2015
Curtis A.
Senior Estimator
June 22, 2015

“Best program i've come across for air con design.”

OverallGreat program for anyone in the a/c industry, very easy to use and saves a heap of time. If there's any tech problems there's always someone available to help.
June 22, 2015
Dylan S.
Designer
July 6, 2015

“Fantastic”

OverallLove how it is so easy to work out heat loads and can order all our materials.
July 6, 2015
Luke h.
supervisor
June 17, 2015

“Very good Easy to use”

OverallGreat guys to deal with,
June 17, 2015
July 25, 2018

“I was looking for a system just like Plandroid, easy to use and practical when the quote part comes.”

Proseasy to organize and design. everything can be set up as I want to decide the best option as necessary.
Conssometimes is not clear when the reports is requested, but it just took a bit more time than expected.
July 25, 2018
Laura D.
assessor
January 22, 2018

“easy to use”

Overalli have learned how to manage correctly the information I have available
Prosi like the colors and easyness of the software because it is colorful and allows me to learn how to use it
Consi don't like the speed because it takes too long to run while I am using it in my personal computer
January 22, 2018