mediaPanel Digital Signage Ratings

Overall

About mediaPanel Digital Signage

Offer your customers and guests captivating, brand-promoting content through mediaPanel's digital signage solution. You'll save hundreds versus comparable solutions and you can manage it all from any computer or tablet anytime, anywhere. We believe in transparency with our customers. That is why we provide customer demos, overview of our company, and why we don't have any hidden fees or charges for additional features of our product. They cost you see is the cost you pay. Learn more about mediaPanel Digital Signage

Clark S.
Director of University Relations
Education Management, 201-500 employees
November 16, 2016

“Very effective tool for communicating with our students & college community”

OverallWe hear often from students, faculty, staff and campus visitors that they pay attention to the mediaPanels around campus. With the ability to show video content, news feeds and create ads for upcoming events, along sharing pictures and video from student and alumni events, our internal communications strategies are greatly enhanced. The ongoing improvements to the platform have been extremely helpful and we look forward to all the new features yet to come and seeing how we can adopt new ways to connect with our community.
ProsPretty easy to use. Updates are fast. Improvements to uploading media have been great.
ConsWould like to connect our calendar to the panels - we have lots of different calendars on campus so keeping them updated is always a challenge.
Darrin M.
IT Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
November 16, 2016

“Exceptional value & support”

OverallI purchased media panel to be able to have different departments within my company distribute information throughout our facility. I've been very pleased with the amount of functionality within the MP software and the ease of use. Really anyone can support it. The few times that I have had issues the MP support team was more than willing to resolve the issue. A couple of times they alerted me to a problem that I didn't even know I had! The total package of functionality, ease of use, value and after-purchase support makes MP a no-brainer for most digital display uses.
ProsEase of use
ConsLack of troubleshooting utilities within the program to determine any issues with connectivity.
Kayla P.
Multimedia Design Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
November 17, 2016

“MediaPanel wows both clients and staff alike!”

OverallWe have been using MediaPanel for a little over a year and we have continued to get feedback on how much our clients enjoy it. I always take a minute to catch the upcoming weather and daily Bible verse before heading to my desk for the day. This thing is awesome!
ProsIt makes us look good! Very interesting and professional with little addition from us.
ConsThe only con, which is kind of a pro, is that there are bugs that they are still fixing and updating the panel constantly to better serve the needs of the users. The customer service is TOP NOTCH! Truly amazing.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't hesitate to buy and invest into Media Panel today!
November 17, 2016
Kevin B.
restaurant owner
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
December 2, 2016

“One of my best business decisions”

OverallI believe I'm one of the earliest Media Panel customers and I've never looked back. For years the innovation, creativity and technological edge my Media Panel has brought to my restaurant has set me apart from my competition in ways that today's sales only begin to reflect. It's a brilliant concept which has been made all the more relevant by active and responsive customer service.
Prosadaptable to the needs of virtually any business
Consnone
Steve H.
June 30, 2015

“Great easy to use product that will make your marketing more effective and engaging within your business”

OverallOur organization has implemented 3 mediaPanel units in our stores about and have fallen in love with the product. Before mediaPanel we would update monitors using a usb flash drive, with a powerpoint on it. This process became very labor intensive, difficult to manage, and lacked creative content. Thus losing engagement of our guests/team. With mediaPanel we can change content anywhere at anytime, allowing us to make changes on the fly. The panel is extremely easy to use, gives a professional feel to our guests/team, and the content is live and changes day to day. Thus keeping our guests/ team engaged each and every visit. Since implementing mediaPanel we have seen improvements in our tournaments, other events, knowledge of services, and best of all our bottom line! The service and continued improvements to the product by mediaPanel is yet another reason we love the product. The mediaPanel team is quick to help with questions and continue to roll out updates, new applications, and useful templates. I believe every business could easily benefit and see an immediate ROI with the product.
June 30, 2015
M. O.
Head of School
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Great information hub!”

OverallEasy to keep content updated. Excellent customer support. Helps us keep our association updated on our activities and programs.
ProsEase of use.
ConsConfiguring new content.
Samantha S.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Great first impression”

OverallMedia Panel is the first thing people see when they walk into our office. We get so many compliments on the setup and the pictures we show! It allows us as a company to show what we are proud of, everytime someone comes into our office!
ProsUploads new pictures fast!
Recommendations to other buyersIts very useful and easy to use!

By mediaPanel on November 16, 2016
Thank you, Samantha!
Courtney W.
Human Resources Admin
Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees

“Eagle Review ”

OverallThis has been a great experience for us at Eagle Coach. We use this for all employee communication and reminders. This system is easy to use and ensures that all employees see the necessary information. This system has been very beneficial for us.
ProsThe ease of use and ability to display the changes immediately.
ConsSometimes there are errors, however, not often.
Rick N.
July 1, 2015

“Far superior to cable, posters, or chalkboards!”

OverallI love my mediaPanels! I was able to cancel my cable subscription (for a huge cost savings), and provide more useful entertainment and information to my customers. They offer me great flexibility in the type of content I deliver (social media feeds, videos, static images, etc), as well as in the scheduling of it. I also appreciate the fact that it is extremely easy to manage everything remotely. If you currently use televisions for entertainment, posters for advertising, or chalkboards for any application, I would strongly recommend that you supplement or replace them with a mediaPanel.

By mediaPanel on July 1, 2015
Thanks for sharing, Rick!
July 1, 2015
Michael S.
Senior Product Manager

“Great product!”

OverallPros: - Low cost - Quick ROI - Love the Social Media and the ability to have videos. - Easy Admin - Quick response from support and development team Cons: I can't say this is a con anymore, but I had some issues with the hardware in the beginning. I had issues with wireless network losing its connection. It was easy to fix by unplugging the device and plugging it back in, but that is no longer an issue. SmithMcKay realized the problem quickly, and replaced our hardware. It has never been an issue since.
William S.
June 19, 2015

“Callcap found a way to display social content and news in public viewing area. ”

OverallThe medial panel provides Callcap with real-time vision to what's happening with our brand. Our marketing division continuously monitors for customer sentiment and promotable content. Media panels custom filtering allows for a public viewing area that also provides our employees with key news and weather updates. I'd recommend this for anyone interested in brand protection, re-marketing continuous content, and employee/safety notifications.
Kevin C.
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
November 16, 2016

“Great company with a great product”

OverallLove working with the team and they put out a great product. Easy to use. Our school has been transformed with the content we put on it and everyone comments on how awesome it looks.
Kevin C.
January 24, 2017

“Great product”

OverallWe use our panels in our high school to promote upcoming events, special students, corporate sponsors and lunch menues.
January 24, 2017
Jim V.

“Extremely Satisfied!”

OverallThis product is very easy to use. The pricing is great and the customer support is unbelievable. I would definitely recommend MediaPanel.