GovPilot Ratings

Overall

About GovPilot

GovPilot is a cloud-based Government Management Platform. GovPilot allows governments to replace antiquated paper processes with digital automation. By incorporating a digital environment, local governments can operate at increased efficiency levels. GovPilot unifies fragmented departments and data to facilitate better communication between elected officials, employees and the public to promote more informed decision-making. Learn more about GovPilot

NANCY P.
administrative assistant
May 8, 2018

“Gov Pilot has a lot of features, once you know how to navigate through the processes. ”

Overallmore productivity and ease of tasks
ProsI like the history of paperwork on each address when you do an address search - it is easy to see what each resident has --like parking permit, leaf permit, etc. You can also find a phone number for the resident in this system very quickly. I love the clone tab - it is the best since it saves a lot of time. Also when you do an address search the map with cross streets is helpful. The new custom balance report is concise and easy to read, much better than the previous report. I also like that when we reach out to Prop Pilot that the issue is acknowledged promptly and resolved as soon as possible.
ConsThe program seems to spin often - that can be frustrating. Guess we have too much data. We are trying to go paperless and this program is helping. However I am a paper person!

By GovPilot on May 11, 2018
Nancy, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. Feedback like yours is very helpful.
May 8, 2018
Gregory L.
Superintendent
November 17, 2017

“GovPilot has saved me so much time and paperwork. GovPilot is very simple to use in the field.”

OverallI have saved so much time and paperwork. GovPilot has truly simplified my job. I am able to do my job in the field without having to come back to the office.
ProsThe software is very simple to learn and is user friendly. GovPilot provided training and phone support during our start up. As with any new product I was a little confused at first because GovPilot was all new to me. After working with GovPilot for a few days I was very comfortable moving around. As a Public Works Superintendent, I work in the field a lot and GovPilot has truly simplified my job. I am able to review resident complaints and process street opening permits without having to go back to the office.
ConsInitially, I was a little confused with the new software. Customer support was able to work me through some problems I was having and simplified things. Some categories were moved around to my liking. I do most of my work with GovPilot on my desktop and everything works fine. When I use my IPAD in the field, GovPilot had some problems viewing data. I talked with people and was told a Windows based tablet works much better with GovPilot.

By GovPilot on November 20, 2017
Thank you so much, Gregory! So glad that you find GovPilot's product easy to use and our Customer Support team helpful.
November 17, 2017
Jonneigh A.
June 4, 2019

“Property Data Base”

OverallI use this software everyday and love it. I think it has much more capability than what I am currently using it for. I have found their support to be available and responsive. Executive has made our Customer Relations a dream.
ProsThis product provides and excellent property data base that I hope to expand upon. I would love to include our taxes and water bills, etc. We currently use it for our Building Department and it's a great way to keep your file information and records in one spot with all your forms. The applications are very user friendly and have made our lives much easier for processing of permits. It has literally made my workload much more manageable. I highly recommend this product.
ConsAs with any new system, the start-up was a bit frustrating working out kinks etc. Had an issue with credit card processing but everything was fixed.

By GovPilot on June 6, 2019
So glad that you love using our software! Thank you for the kind words.
June 4, 2019
Richard B.
Director of Information Technology and Telecom
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
November 28, 2016

“Powerful, Easy to use, Customizable, Amazing”

OverallThe ability to convert static, antiquated paper forms into digital, GIS-supported cloud-based formats that initiate departmental workflows and government-constituent communication has been a huge improvement and time saver for County residents and our employees. The experienced staff at GovPilot have guided the County through many paper form conversions, always finding a way to customize county systems in ways that meet project specific needs, ultimately improving processes, response times and accountability to our residents. Unlike large corporations that have a take it or leave it attitude, GovPilot welcomes suggestions and seeks feedback, employing an inclusive, team-oriented approach to developing and implementing improvements to our systems quickly and accurately - no matter the complexity of the project. Once the changes are ready for deployment, the GovPilot team comes onsite to provide in the field and office training for all employees and managers involved in the new process.
ProsSoftware is flexible, customizable, and easy to use.

By GovPilot on December 1, 2016
Thank you for the kind words, Richard! It is a pleasure working with you and your team.
November 28, 2016
Kevin H.
Housing Inspector
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
July 28, 2017

“ Our process is evolving, and Gov Pilot is there to help and adjust at every turn.”

OverallGov Pilot makes scheduling, enforcement, the inspection process, issuance of forms and certificates, and record keeping easier and ties all processes together to get a complete and easily accessed record of township properties.
ProsWe use Gov Pilot for complaints and violations, rental registration and inspections, and CCO application and inspections. We are able to cross-reference all our applications and get an overall view of properties and a complete record for each. The team provides incredible support.

By GovPilot on July 28, 2017
Thank you for the glowing review! We enjoy working with you and we are so glad that you are satisfied with our software and service.
July 28, 2017
Charlotte P.
Secretarial Asst to the Mayor
October 27, 2017

“As a user ”

OverallNot as much phone time and email time sending the complaints to the proper department and person. Also - Adm notes section allows us to give more information to the department handling the complaint without getting on the phone. Putting things in writing can do away with any misunderstanding there may be when discussing on the phone with the person handling complaint. Follow up to the department on a complaint and the time since it has been 'in progress' is easily determined by the dates listed on the spreadsheet page. Helps keep track of the many phone calls and emails that come in as complaints or simple inquiries on Township items.
ProsAutomatic send of complaint to the proper department handling said complaint. Also, ease of looking up past complaints by name or location. Very easy when on the phone with resident checking up on complaint that was issued a while ago.
ConsSometimes the addresses that the residents give us will not come up on the prepopulated drop-down menu. Most of the time the problem is the address may be a store within a building that has a lot and block that are for the entire building and not just that store. Or sometime there is a crossroads intersection that has a complaint and crossroads don't have a block and lot number to go by.

By GovPilot on October 31, 2017
Thank you, Charlotte! We love working with your team.
October 27, 2017
Romi P.
Assistant Corporation Counsel
July 18, 2017

“Excellent! GovPilot has made tracking properties within the City so much easier!”

ProsThe ability to customize the software to suit the City's needs is really impressive. I was able to create a custom process with the help of the GovPilot team to track vacant properties, abandoned properties and foreclosures within the City. This software has saved countless hours and has made data collection so much more accurate. I love being able to automatically generate a large number of notices and letters with the click of a button. The GovPilot team is so attentive and in many cases they were able to make my requested changes within minutes! I really enjoy using GovPilot and customizing the software with the team.
ConsI do not have anything negative to say about the software. GovPilot addressed all of the issues that I had with the software.

By GovPilot on July 18, 2017
Thanks so much for the glowing review, Romi!
Adam H.
Administrator
July 21, 2017

“I'm just starting to use the system everyday and I continue to find it easier and easier to use”

ProsThe software covers a lot of what we do in municipal government. It keeps all of our programs together and in one location. I can sign on in the morning and stay on to the end of the day. It is also set up for e-mail alerts when a new issue arises.
ConsI have found nothing to be concerned about since using the system more frequently. If I need help, I call !

By GovPilot on July 26, 2017
Happy to hear that you are quickly growing more comfortable using the system. Excited to watch you discover GovPilot's many benefits.
July 21, 2017
Jessey N.
Code Enforcement Officer
June 18, 2019

“Great Data capturing platform ”

OverallI have had a pleasant experience with GovPilot thus far and will continue to use the case management system to the way it fits our needs.
ProsI like the customization it offers specifically to your organization. We can set it up in a way that fits our needs and not just a standard platform filled with required field we don't use.
ConsSometimes there are system bugs that put roadblocks in the workflow, but customer service is quick to assess and mitigate the problem.

Thanks a lot!
Robin B.
Public Utilities Code Enforcement Officer
Utilities, 1001-5000 employees
June 18, 2019

“Once Designed For The Use Of Your Organization, This Software Is Very Functional In Data Capture”

OverallCode Enforcement uses this software to capture daily functions that occur throughout our area with our utilities that require the assistance of Code Enforcement. We also capture Customer inquiries. GovPilot provides easy access to our records in a snap!
ProsEasy to maneuver through sections. I really lean on the reports that GovPilot provides.
ConsCan not say that I have a Con for this software

By GovPilot on June 19, 2019
Happy to help.Thanks for the well-written and positive review!
Mike M.
Code Enforcement Officer
Law Enforcement, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2019

“Easy to Use and Adaptable”

OverallIt was an easy transition to this system. It only takes a few minutes to enter a concern and anyone else on the system can check on any call to see where you are on it, whether you need to follow-up, contact someone, or what needs to b done to close it out.
ProsThe are straight forward and easy to use/understand. The support staff and sales staff worked with up so we could see what we wanted to see, not something we did not want/need. If we have a problem, the chat room is quick and easy, with positive responses.
ConsHaving to use "SAVE" after typing a long narrative to save it.

By GovPilot on July 11, 2019
Thank you for te kind words! Thrilled to hear that you found the transition to GovPilot to be an easy one, as we work hard to ensure our clients' comfort during this phase.
July 3, 2019
Meg W.
CODE DEPT AA
January 19, 2018

“Excellent experience with the our software and entire gov pilot team! ”

OverallStreamlined all my daily processes. Easy for me and other department members to search for information. Brought our processes up to date and eliminated all illegible paperwork.
ProsSo much information at my fingertips without dredging through files. Clear and concise. Easy to learn and use. And lots more- if there was a 6th star rating they'd get it. Their customer service, responsiveness and the all important patience factor are far above and beyond any I've ever experienced.
ConsNothing really, but it can sometimes feel a little slow when trying to pull up information for my guys out in the field. But it's only a matter of seconds.

By GovPilot on January 22, 2018
Wow, what a complimentary review! Glad you're having so much success with the system.
January 19, 2018
Stephen P.
Senior EHS, Hazardous Materials
May 17, 2018

“We love it! User Friendly and a multitude of features! Awesome customer service as well!”

ProsThe software provides a user friendly database that goes much farther than your typical databases. The options and features it provides surpass anything we have had in the past. Record keeping, reporting, invoicing, stats, it can do it all!
ConsThe software limits us to addresses that are based off of tax map data. It would be nice to expand this to geographical locations not necessarily linked to tax map data.

By GovPilot on May 25, 2018
What a nice review! Thank you, Stephen. Glad that you find GovPilot's capabilities so helpful.
May 17, 2018
Mary M.
Community Development Clerk II
July 27, 2017

“Great. The software does what we want and customer support/James is very responsive to our requests.”

OverallI am more productive since the system is automated to our needs.
ProsIt's very flexible to our needs. If we need help or a change to the system your support team is very responsive and acceptable of our requests. If I need to modify a document, for a special circumstance, I can export it to a word document and make my changes on the fly. I also like that fact you can do the same thing different ways depending on your needs.
ConsThis is very minor but the one thing I always have to remember is to click edit record first after selecting form view.

By GovPilot on July 27, 2017
Thanks, Mary! Glad that you find our software convenient and our Support team helpful.
July 27, 2017
Sue M.
Municipal Clerk
May 2, 2018

“The GovPilot Team is very accommodating. The software has nice features and helps with tracking.”

ProsAs records custodian, the software's tracking of records is very nice; no more logging in excel spreadsheets for OPRAs. GovPilot also allows for the residents to complete an application for Zoning, OPRA, Rental/Resale CCOs, etc online. The residents are able to see receipt, processing and fulfillment of their requests. It's a really nice tool.
ConsI have no issues at this point. I can't complain about the support that the Borough has been receiving from the GovPilot team...they've been great.

By GovPilot on May 3, 2018
Thank you so much! So nice to hear that your department and residents are happy with GovPilot.
Richard M.
Contract Compliance

“GovPilot”

ProsEase of use with map and views. Love the different fields they allow us to use.
ConsSometimes it can be glitchy.

By GovPilot on June 17, 2019
This is your descond five star review, thank you. We appreciate your continued support.
Matthew H.
Borough Manager
May 15, 2018

“The Property Pilot software is a valuable tool for our municipality. ”

ProsThe ability to access the program from anywhere and view property parcels and other important information.
ConsThe program can be glitchy at times and not all parcels will show up for some reason. It is not clear whether this is a GovPilot issue or related to the third parties (Mod IV system, etc...) which provide the information.

By GovPilot on May 24, 2018
Thank you very much for the great feedback!
May 15, 2018
Kevin B.
Borough Administrator

“GOV Pilot GPS”

ProsThe Borough and our residents use the GPS function on a daily basis. It is a valuable tool for all of our departments.
ConsWe have not had issues with the GPS software.

By GovPilot on June 14, 2019
Thank you so much, Kevin!
Darren B.
Chief Information Officer
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
October 24, 2018

“GovPilot is a game changer”

OverallThe City of Elizabeth is using GovPilot for Report a Concern and 9 other processes. Gov Pilot has enabled us to retire legacy systems and replace paper with a very efficient set of tools. Our response time is faster and there are far fewer errors in our workflows.
ProsReplacing legacy systems and processes were a breeze thanks to GovPilot's dedicated customer service team.
ConsThere is a good deal of customization required; some reporting features could be more intuitive out of the box.

By GovPilot on October 30, 2018
Thank you, Darren! So glad we could help you operate more efficiently.
October 24, 2018
Sharon A.
Village Clerk-Treasurer
November 22, 2017

“It has taken awhile to get this up & running , but once in place, it's a great program.”

ProsVery user friendly on the inquiry side. Most users that find this on the website have little trouble submitting FOIL and complaints.
ConsNot very user friendly on the Office side - can be difficult for tracking. OUr staff has had trouble getting this to work as they are still learning.

By GovPilot on November 27, 2017
Glad that your constituents are utilizing GovPilot!
November 22, 2017
Vanessa N.
Deputy Municipal Clerk

“OPRA”

ProsWe, like many Borough's, are being overwhelmed with OPRA requests. The GovPilot Program has allowed me to manage this high volume with ease. The staff has been amazing and extremely helpful. They make you feel like you are there only customer and every issue large or small is handled and resolved promptly.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like any things I thing need tweaking they take care of. No issues at all.

Great! Thanks, Vanessa.
Riddhi P.
Mayor's Action Center

“Module Review ”

ProsIt is very easy to use for both ends, constituents and administrative!
ConsThe fact that I am unable to put in a location that is not detected by the system. Happens very rarely so not a big issue.

By GovPilot on June 19, 2019
Thanks so much! So glad GovPilot is helpful to you and your residents.
Dana S.
Municipal Court Clerk

“Municipal Court Database”

OverallWhile this was their first attempt at a court database, they did a pretty fantastic job. They listened to what I wanted and needed and we all worked together to get this very useful database!
ProsThis is an easy way to keep track of our municipal court citations. The ease of use for both myself and our police officers is exceptional!!
ConsThere isn't much that I don't like about this software

By GovPilot on June 14, 2019
So glad you find our software useful, Dana. Thanks for the kind words!
Tara V.
June 14, 2019

“Glen RIdge NJ”

ProsThe OPRA software is my favorite program. Makes tracking and follow-up on requests very easy. customer service is great
Consgetting used to the update was hard at first but now that I am used to it I like it

Thanks, Tara!
June 14, 2019
Marc L.
Chief of Housing Production
September 24, 2018

“Changed the way we work”

OverallWe are in the very early days of using GovPilot beyond just the initial reason we bought the software. Recently, we were evaluating offers to buy properties in the City. Using GovPilot, we were able to make far more informed decisions about these transactions. We were able to see violations on the buyer's properties, overlaying zoning and redevelopment areas on the map, and even click through to google street view. I'm looking forward to even more functionality as we build new tools and add new data.
ProsThe technical support is fantastic. If you can dream up the function and the work flow, the development team can build it.
ConsThe software has a relatively high level of reliance on your existing GIS system and data from other sources. GIGO.

By GovPilot on September 28, 2018
Thank you so much for your detailed review! So glad to be accomodating.
September 24, 2018
Maria G.
Deputy Municipal Clerk

“Very helpful.”

OverallMore efficient work flow.
ProsThe functions are very flexible to our needs. The support you receive is prompt and very friendly. If you need changes, the staff is always available to help.
ConsIt took awhile to learns the ins and outs. But now wonderful. We can change as the need arises and staff is very prompt.

By GovPilot on July 18, 2017
Glad that you find GovPilot's service prompt and workflow efficient!
Ross K.
Fire Marshal, Chief Code Enforcement, Zoning
June 17, 2019

“EXCELLENT SINGLE SOURCE PROVIDOR”

OverallExcellent communication and extremely responsive tech support.
ProsModule interaction with Departments throughout the City
ConsThere are many pros with this software. The only thing I am awaiting on is integration so that when a web payment is made, it automatically makes an entry into the transaction log and zero's the account accordingly.

Thanks so much!
Ernestq S.
Section Supervisor Environmental Compliance
May 23, 2018

“the staff are always willing to try and help”

ProsThe software will make my units more efficient and finding/processing work much faster. We are also offering the public 24 hour access for filing concerns.
ConsHaven't been using the software long enough to see any long term concerns.

By GovPilot on May 30, 2018
So happy to hear that you find our team helpful and that you are satisfied with GovPilot's functionality. Thank you!
May 23, 2018
Nicholas W.
Building Inspector
May 1, 2018

“Its a great system but requires patience to get it right. ”

OverallIt created a more streamlined work flow and organized my permits onto one data base.
ProsIt has great applicability across multiple departments. It creates better work flow and efficiency through out.
ConsThe development process can be arduous. It can take awhile to get every thing right. There should be a user portal for better security.
May 1, 2018
brian d.
Code Enforcement Inspector
August 3, 2017

“I like the GovPilot package. Helpful for record keeping and tracking.”

ProsEasy to use and it has features that are needed to maintain proper records.
Cons1. I would like the ability to open the Admin Tab without going into Edit Mode. 2. I would like the ability to print the comments from the Admin Tab without doing Copy/Edit and therefore loosing formatting.

By GovPilot on August 8, 2017
Thanks to your feedback, those two issues have been resolved!
August 3, 2017
Christopher W.
Zoning & Code Enforcement Officer
April 26, 2018

“Since signing on, customer service and project management has been #1. Perfect applications for us.”

ProsThe items that we love the most is the customization that can be done. From the littlest form to the most complicated application, no matter what we are looking to do, GovPilot is able to accommodate us. They are easily able to seamlessly take antique paper applications and make them into easy to use online forms that give us the ability to track items that we never were before.
ConsAt this time, we have yet to find anything that we do not like. As a new user, we have been able to modify and update everything that we have requested to in a very timely manner.

By GovPilot on April 30, 2018
Thank you, Chris, for the glowing review! We are always happy to help.
Kim P.
Administrative Assistant
April 26, 2018

“Not very user friendly, but with great customer support it became a good experience.”

OverallImproved my computer skills!
ProsThe Borough processes many permits and licenses on a daily basis. It's very efficient to have the system populate and print them.
ConsThe view. In every category, there just seems to be to much information required! I also dislike that everything is addressed driven.

By GovPilot on May 1, 2018
Thanks so much!
Ryan M.
Councilman for the Borough of South River
November 21, 2017

“GovPilot has significantly changed the way we operate within the Borough.”

OverallTime savings, efficiencies, and integration between departments that will hopefully lead to time savings.
ProsGovPilot makes workflows more vibrant and efficient through data aggregation. By collecting all of this digitally and building it into a property parcel-centric view, it creates an integrated way to oversee and execute various tasks that serve residents, allowing departments to step away from their silos and better coordinate tasks.
ConsRight now, a lot of build out is still necessary to provide a user friendly experience for employees. And there's no real backend for users.

By GovPilot on November 22, 2017
Thank you so much, Ryan! Excited to learn how Jet Mode improves your user experience.
November 21, 2017
Jeanne S.
Borough Clerk, Purchasing Agent
July 18, 2017

“The staff are awesome and worked with us for any request we had. Quick responses too!”

ProsThe automated responses and tracking ability especially for complaints and OPRA requests. Also the GIS component that shows various municipal features.
ConsMore flexibility with the GIS feature layers and ability to associate digital documents with parcels

By GovPilot on July 18, 2017
Thanks, Jeanne! So glad that you find our staff and software helpful.
Maureen K.
tax collector

“Tax Collector”

ProsThe software is easy to use. Now everything is in one place.
ConsA little hard to understand in the beginning

By GovPilot on June 14, 2019
Thanks, Maureen! Happy to help.
Richard M.
Contract Compliance
May 22, 2018

“Very professional and helpful with whatever inquiries I may have.”

ProsI enjoy the ability to look around the city using the mapping and the ability to keep properties organized.
ConsSometimes the site may be a little bulky and glitch. When moving around the map it may freeze up at certain times.

By GovPilot on May 29, 2018
Thank you, Richard. Pleasure working with you!
May 22, 2018
Anthony B.
May 25, 2018

“A good overall system that helps us manage requests.”

ProsIt helps us to track and follow up with requests and is user-friendly. It allows employees to view everything in one central location.
ConsThe history screen is a bit much to scroll through horizontally to view all the fields. It would be helpful if there was an option to specify if a request is being put in by an administrator on the back end.

By GovPilot on May 30, 2018
Glad to hear that your decision to upgrade to GovPilot is working well for you, Anthony. Thanks for the kind words!
May 25, 2018
Jenny G.
Administrator/Clerk
October 12, 2017

“A pleasure ”

Overall I feel this product answers all the needs of my office and town residents.
ProsVery User Friendly!!! Very government friendly... The information on in one spot is the best.... An Amazing product

By GovPilot on October 13, 2017
Thank you for the stellar review!
October 12, 2017
Anne Marie F.
Borough Clerk
October 25, 2017

“The Borough Departments are happy with this computer program. ”

OverallImproved communication for our Governing Body to direct a resident to log in his/her concern or request for information (OPRA)
ProsEase of use for both employees and residents using the program. Good communication tool as linked to our website.
ConsIt can be a forum for a constant complainer to use and answering is time consuming. Addresses need to be exact when looking up. It would be easier to be able to punch in the street name if unsure of address.

By GovPilot on October 26, 2017
Glad the departments are happy, Anne Marie! Thank you so much.
October 25, 2017
Paul H.
December 5, 2016

“Excellent web-based GIS tool!”

OverallAs a Professional Land Surveyor for over 20 years, I have witnessed many changes to the process of collecting, mapping and displaying field data. Whether it was paper drawings, CAD and now GIS, the "tools of the trade" have changed but we still must provide accurate information and make it easy to access, understand and use. That's where, I believe, "web-based" GIS has a big future and the good people at GovPilot have created a great tool that displays mapping data clearly to the public via a custom Internet web portal. GovPilots portal graphically displays all of the Town's assets on a web-based map with a simple, easy to use layout for the Town's residents and staff members to use (24 x 7 x 365).

By GovPilot on January 5, 2017
Glad that you find the GIS map useful, Paul. The endorsement of someone with your level of experience means a lot, thanks!
December 5, 2016
Dwayne M H.
Municipal Clerk
April 23, 2018

“ GovPilot has been wonderful. They are very easy to work with and have been responsive to our needs.”

OverallMakes managing office operations much easier and more efficient.
ProsGovPilot will work with you to develop customized solutions that fill the need in your office operations. They are more than one size, out of the box process that you are required to adapt to.
ConsTheir processes work best in Google Chrome and that can be restrictive. Our office operates mostly with Internet Explorer.

By GovPilot on April 25, 2018
Thanks so much! Wonderful to work with you too.
April 23, 2018
Stephanie T.
Building Dept Coordinator/ Admin
May 2, 2018

“I have truly enjoyed working with rep on the build out of our software”

ProsI like that all files are contained in one format. I will also really enjoy the "notes" section when it becomes available later this month.
ConsI don't really have any cons right now, I'm just trying to get familiar with the software. One con would be that the notes are not available right now.

By GovPilot on May 7, 2018
Thanks so much, Stephanie! We truly enjoy working with you too.
Todd T.
Administrative Assistant
November 20, 2017

“Excellent training and customer support. ”

ProsVery user friendly. Like that the software can easily be customized for our needs. Many options are available to the customer.
ConsThere is nothing that I feel needs to be improved although when we begin to use the software more often, we may be able to provide info on what we feel can be improved upon.

By GovPilot on November 21, 2017
Thank you! Brooklawn is a pleasure to work with.
November 20, 2017
Kathryn H.
Municipal Clerk/Registrar
July 27, 2018

“Very pleasant staff”

ProsIt's ability to ne modify to fit individual needs. When a change is required to suit an individual customers needs it is corrrcted for that one customer.
ConsFile size capacity to send to other people's emails is limited. The development team is working to fix this issue. Also sometimes changes are not reviewed before put into place.

By GovPilot on July 31, 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words and useful feedback!
July 27, 2018
Lauren M.
Assistant
June 12, 2019

“Excellent customer service”

ProsThe ease of use and the customer service.
ConsAt this time, I have nothing to complain about.

By GovPilot on June 13, 2019
Thank you, Lauren!
June 12, 2019
Teresa D.
Technical Services
Information Services, 11-50 employees

“gov piolt”

OverallHow to find contractors and the permits issued to them.
ProsSoftware is easy to use but still need help in certain areas.
Cons I don't feel we had enough training after we were on gov pilot. Still asking questions/help.

Thanks!
Dena P.
October 16, 2017

“Staff is always very helpful and on top of fixing any issues. ”

ProsProgram is very easy to use. Residents like the convenience of online forms, OPRA especially.
ConsStill tweaking our GIS map. Some parcels aren't 100 percent correct. Currently working with them to fix these issues.
October 16, 2017
Joseph G.
Dir of IT
July 24, 2017

“Good over all online product”

Overallonline services and flexibility of online forms and databases
ProsProduct flexibility and GovPilot Staff able to come up with fix ( good can do attitude ). Able to work with users to build a good online process.
ConsNeeds a ticketing system to track issues, a few items get dropped and have to be brought back up. Not always a good hand off from customer representative to backup staff.

By GovPilot on July 26, 2017
Thank you for working with us, Joe!
John D.

“GovPilot”

ProsGovPilot is very user-friendly and staff is very helpful and easy to work with.
ConsIt would be great if there were more options to run different types of reports for each module.

Thanks, John!
Joe M.
Director of IT and Communications
July 24, 2017

“GovPilot is an intuitive and easy to use program.”

OverallEasy to access information that our residents can view from almost any device.
ProsThe software is easy to use and navigate. If you have existing shape files for you data it's very easy for you to send them to GovPilot to have them added.
ConsI would like to be able to output layers/maps to a large format file for printing. Currently the software does not do that. You can't edit shape layers either...something that would be helpful for plotting data points or boundaries.

By GovPilot on July 26, 2017
We are pleased that you find GovPilot easy-to-use. That is always our goal when developing new capabilities.