ClickMeeting Ratings

Overall

About ClickMeeting

ClickMeeting is a browser-based, feature-heavy and flexible web conferencing platform. This SaaS solution is dedicated for the business environment to meet, collaborate, and work online. It enables busy professionals to host and run online meetings and video conferences in an easy way. The software requires no installation and works on all devices and operating systems. Learn more about ClickMeeting

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees
November 1, 2018

“Smooth Video Conference Calls”

ProsI sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I'm guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.
ConsI don't have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.
November 1, 2018
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
May 23, 2019

“Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options”

ProsClickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting. You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.
ConsHere are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far: *Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work. *Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth. *Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them. *If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room. *You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.
May 23, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees
November 30, 2018

“Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting”

OverallIt is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.
ProsClickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.
ConsAs far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.
November 30, 2018
Shirley C.
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2018

“Best meeting/webinar software on the market”

OverallWe have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.
ProsThe software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.
ConsI wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
October 31, 2018

“Ideal for Video Conference Calls”

ProsI usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it's just a one-on-one session. I'm glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.
ConsIf you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.
October 31, 2018
Peter M.
Business Dev
March 21, 2018

“Good webinar tool with many functionalities”

ProsVery competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.
ConsWe used to have some connectivity issues before, but they all seemed to be fixed now, and haven't had any issues since and we recommend the product.
March 21, 2018
Ricardo C.
manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees
March 14, 2019

“Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable”

ProsWe have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc. However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.
ConsNot always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.
March 14, 2019
Hooman M.
CEO and Founder
July 31, 2018

“clickmeeting is a head and shoulder above its competitors”

OverallI use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 - 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect. Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.
ProsVery easy and user friendly interface. Despite its ease of use, they didn't sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.
Conswen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.
July 31, 2018
Nyan H.
Co-executive member
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
March 16, 2019

“Simple Functional Webiner”

ProsThe Site is easy to use with a lot of functions.And the pricing is not much.And home page has almost cover a lot of information. Also available for Android and IOS.
Consprolong webpage to scroll down. Other than that,I don't see any problem when using it
March 16, 2019
Gabrielle L.
Dir. of Client XP
April 23, 2018

“Does what I need it to... for now”

ProsSeems to handle large numbers of participants well with few issues. I do like the mid-webinar survey option.
ConsSeem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older). Recordings particularly have issues, such as the audio lagging behind the screenshare. Also, the cursor movement in the recordings does NOT match my actual movements, so it can be very distracting at times.
April 23, 2018
Babak B.
October 3, 2017

“We use ClickMeeting for customer onboarding”

ProsWe have also integrated Clickmeeting within our product. - Very easy to use API - A lot of customization options - Pricing is very affordable and reasonable for our clients
Cons- We have on a few occasions done onboarding for several clients, When several people are connected at a time and all of them are given the permission to speak, the voice has become choppy. Clients have complained that they can hear us sometimes.
October 3, 2017
Maciej B.
Blockchain and Javascript Developer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2018

“Easily create a webinar for your audience”

ProsClickMeeting is a good webinar utility that allows you to create a live webinar and save the recording. It also has a realtime chat that you can moderate before other users see the messages, so you can avoid having explicit content from malicious viewers.
ConsThe whole tool is a bit old-fashioned and needs a newer version. The quality would also drop at times for no obvious reason.
August 2, 2018
Alta J.
July 26, 2018

“I love ClickMeeting! I'm always recommending it to clients and other businesses!”

OverallLeads, clients, exposure.
ProsClickMeeting is super intuitive - you don't need to be a techie to get started! It's got all the bells and whistles that I want, without the costs. It's perfect for a smaller to medium size business.
ConsTo be honest there is nothing I can think of that I don't like about the platform. I've been using it for over 4 years now and I haven't found another product that has tempted me to leave ClickMeeting.
Adam A.
January 9, 2019

“Great tool for online webinars”

ProsI used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend. It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.
ConsSometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.
January 9, 2019
Sepand B.
Product Engineer
October 19, 2017

“Lovely experience and great for onboardjng”

ProsMakes onboarding of customers quick and easy. Our account managers use this every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it.
ConsCustomers have sometimes been confused and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting. This hasn't been common however.
October 19, 2017
Mark L.
Business Manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“Great webinar platform!”

OverallGood experience using Clickmeeting as our webinar platform, offers a lot of great features.
ProsEasy to use and setup for webinars. Like that it offers recording and some limited editing of the webinars with easy upload to Vimeo.
ConsThere are limitations to the video storage due to our current plan. Would like to have an easier interface to screen share as well.
October 15, 2019
Boyd W.
Managing Director
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 29, 2019

“Looks ok but doesn't work in the wild”

OverallOur second presenter wasn't able to be seen or heard and the participant's experience was glitchy - every 40 secs it would stall for 2 or 3 secs. We ended up losing most of the audience.
ProsGood functionality and flashy usability.
ConsDidn't actually work with an audience in a live webinar.
August 29, 2019
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2018

“Virtual meeting software with nice features, limited by reliability”

ProsIt offers good features and functionality and allows more customization and branding than other meeting software I have used. It offers a very competitive price point compared to alternatives.
ConsThere were times when I struggled with reliability with the service/software. I would get kicked out of meetings and have to log in again, or audio/video would drop out occasionally.

By ClickMeeting on December 14, 2018
Thank you for your review. We¿re very happy you've liked our features and branding options. And because we're always interested in improving our service, we'd love to learn more about your issues with the reliability. Could you, please, share more details with us. Maybe there is something we can help you with. https://clickmeeting.com/contact
December 12, 2018
Greg D.
May 8, 2018

“ClickMeeting was easy to use, but the video quality was poor and pixelated.”

OverallI was able to schedule and connect an online meeting with this product.
ProsWhat I like most about ClickMeeting is that it is super easy to use. Setting up a meeting was simple and my client had no trouble getting connected.
ConsWhat I like least about ClickMeeting is the video quality. Using the same camera (the onboard one in my iMac) that I use for HD results in other applications, I could not get HD results with CLickMeeting. No matter what I tried, the video was annoyingly pixelated and this bothered both my client and me enough that we elected to quit the application and hold our meeting on another platform.
May 8, 2018
Kevin C. .
October 15, 2012

“Tablet fan”

OverallI get around to spend loads of time out of office, but often need to be present on the weekly board meetings my company holds. Attending them via ClickMeeting with the use of my iPad saves me hassle and keeps me away of HQ gate very often. And that makes me a very happy man:)
October 15, 2012
Marianne M.
Trainer Nonviolent Communication
July 26, 2018

“High quality, complete functionality, superb customer service”

Pros-the connection has always been great, something I didnt't always experience when I followed a webinar from another platform. this means there are no distractions when I talk. -it has all the functions I need: sends reminders, records automatically, saves the chat history.. -the customer service always helps me right away and in a super clear way, Im not a technical person so this is crucial for me :-)
ConsMaybe I'd like an even clearer interface. sometimes I need to search a little to find a certain function.
Ryan K.
Developer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
January 8, 2019

“Very easy to use but lacking in support”

ProsVery easy to use; frictionless model where you can sign up w/o cc; user friendly
ConsSupport is lacking but that's my only compaint
January 8, 2019
John .
December 25, 2012

“Realy good App”

OverallIn my opinion one of the best aplication on the market
December 25, 2012
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
July 31, 2017

“Poor Product. Dishonest Company. Avoid.”

ConsClickmeeting should be avoided. The product is very difficult to use, poor and awkward. it's not a good one compared to other options, but worse the company is dishonest. I signed up for the 'free trial' for 30 days, canceled within two, and they billed my credit card for an annual subscription and refused a refund!
July 31, 2017
Prakash K.
Director - Marketing
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
July 26, 2018

“Good and very user friendly tool for webinars and online meetings”

OverallGood tool for webinar and online meetings
ProsEase of use and simplified one webinar invites email blast is big advantage, no need to go for external system to manage the attendees list work well with decent bandwidth
Conswebinar Invite templates very basic one, needs some more options and noticed some bugs Audio quality
Jane G.
Marketing Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2017

“Good tool at a great price”

OverallWe were able to create webinars and stay on budget. That's a win!
ProsI like that Click Meeting offers a great, basic webinar service for a great price. It was far less expensive than other options.
ConsIt isn't as customizable as I'd like. However, for the price, I can work around that. The tool still allows me to run webinars.
October 5, 2017