Recruiteze Ratings

Overall

About Recruiteze

Recruiteze is a Simple, Modern and Responsive Recruitment Software for Businesses and Staffing Agencies. Our other product iReformat is an Automated Resume Formatting Service for Recruitment Industry. Learn more about Recruiteze

Patricia C.
Director of Recruiting
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2019

“Massive Time Saver”

OverallAs a consulting firm, every candidate we submit to our clients needs to be formatted into our branded resume template. I literally used to spend hours each day formatting resumes. Recruiteze has been a game changer for us. In moments, resumes emerge fully formatted. So easy!
Pros* Easy to use * Fast * Powerful * It takes the grunt work out of resume formatting * Customer service - The rep has been wonderful with helping us to get the template just right. He is incredibly responsive and goes above and beyond to make sure we are happy every time.
ConsI look forward to future enhancements of the product. It would be great if it could move sections around (like education should go after the summary, technology should go at the end, etc.) but that is a very minor thing for me to move around after it formats. I have no doubt that the tool will continue to evolve and impress.
August 27, 2019
Camille H.
HR/Recruiting Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 employees
August 15, 2018

“Best resource on the market for our business”

OverallOverall we have found Recruiteze to be the best resource on the market for our business. It has served to make our recruiting process much faster, and it allows us to quickly sort through candidates so we can see which candidates are in need of a response. Recruiteze tech support is responsive, timely, and refreshingly supportive.
ProsRecruiteze's tech support is excellent, their team gets back to you in a timely manner and their answers are always insightful. The program allows for easy tracking of candidates through the recruitment process and allows the user to sort by what stage in the recruiting process candidates are at, which increase applicant visibility and streamlines the process. Recruiteze allows you to create and store email templates so you can quickly access and send out emails to the candidate while simultaneously updating their place in the process. Recruiteze allows for easy tracking of candidates candidates by leaving notes that stay on a candidate's profile even if they apply for multiple roles. Overall Recruiteze is a great and easy to use product!
ConsSome aspects of the product are not initially as intuitive but are easy to understand with a little exploring of the product and support from IT. They are still working to fine tune the system for employer and candidates ease of use, most other concerns we have encountered have been cleared up or added to their development list very quickly by the Recruiteze IT team which is great!
Srini K.
February 12, 2018

“Recruiteze helps our business to keep track of open positions and keep track of candidates.”

ProsWorkflow helps our team to make sure every step in the recruiting process is completed. It helps our team to manage all our recruiting business online. We really love the reformatting feature which helps us to reduce the formatting time.
ConsAdditional features like posting it to other social media sites like LI and Indeed is required. Navigation and menu options require some additional tweaking.
February 12, 2018
Theresa M.
President & CEO
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
August 29, 2019

“Client Feedback of Recruiteze ATS”

OverallOverall, I've been very pleased using Recruiteze and it has served my needs in attracting applicants for jobs I've posted. I also want to recognize the Recruiteze support staff. The support staff is always responsive and timely in following up with my questions or needs when I run into a problem. This is critically important because as a sole entrepreneur, I often don't have time to watch the "How To" Videos when I'm running all aspects of the business operations. Time is limited and so having immediate responses to my questions helps me keep moving forward with other competing priorities.
ProsWhat I like most about Recruiteze applicant tracking system is the design, ease of use in navigating through the different modules and the affordability for entrepreneurs such as myself. I also like the color scheme. The colors are appealing, soft and easy on the eyes. Aesthetics is very important to me when working with online tools. Lastly, Recruiteze attracts candidates from one of the leading top job boards, Indeed and this is especially important because I seek top talented candidates in the IT industry and C-Level positions.
ConsIf at all possible, I would like to see future enhancements that allows Recruiteze to integrate with other top technical job boards for IT Recruiters.
Ruchika K.
DIrector

“Appreciation”

OverallI am using Recruiteze ATS (Database)system since last couple of months. We find it very user friendly and cost effective. As having a start up, its really good that without having extra burden on company expense, we can use ATS. Recruiteze team is really helpful and always listen our concerns. They clear our doubts all the time and ask our suggestion to upgrade the ATS. I would give 10/10 in customer support. Recruiteze team try to add new option by themselves or if we ask them to make it more friendly according to our company, they do that too without taking so much time.
ProsGood customer support Cost effective User Friendly
ConsNot as such. whatever the cons it had, We asked our rep to figure those out for us and he did it.
Yakesh K.
Director of Operations / Account Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2018

“Excellent for a staffing company. Storehouse for your Requirements and resumes of consultants”

OverallCentralized data base and ease of submissions to clients
ProsEase of Use. Resumes and requirements can be added and shared among the full team. Resumes can be added by sending to an email address of the product and parsing is done automatically. Email submissions to clients are possible. Jobs can be linked to career page on website
ConsMore functionalities are needed on search criteria like location or degree. Mass emailing to vendors is required as it will help to circulate available candidates and Requirements in one step.
Kimberly S.
Talent Manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
December 29, 2018

“Perfect Functionality and Ease of Use!”

OverallMy experience with Recruiteze has been amazing. I looked at many other software options before selecting Recruiteze. The Recruiteze software gives you everything that the more expensive software gives you with more personal touches and a better price. I love how it integrates with my website and is a repository for holding all of my candidates' resume, files, jobs and more! I'm so glad that I finally found software that I can trust and afford.
ProsI love that the software is not complicated, but checks off everyone of the boxes of what I am looking for to make my recruiting easier. The career page integration and posting functions are extremely helpful. This software provides a store house for everything I need in one easy and convenient location.
ConsI haven't found anything that I like least about this software so far. It does everything I need to do. I'm positive anyone that tries it will feel the same way.
December 29, 2018
Vinay T.
February 14, 2018

“Easy to setup, use and get moving in a day.”

ProsThis software is so easy to work with - the user experience is quite amazing. We have been pleasantly surprised at the featureset that is available in the software at tihs point. The folks at Recruiteze have been very generous in helping us get up to speed and also help us start using the application from day one. Our head of Recruiting really likes this and says this software makes its very easy to manage candidates as we put them through the process.
ConsThe software does a great job for an ATS, but does not have all the bells and whistles of the traditional software. However it does a fantastic job of fulfilling the needs of 90% of the population, 90% of the time with 90% of functionality.
February 14, 2018
Deb B.
Managing Director
February 15, 2018

“Best ATS I've used in a long time!”

OverallSaved time and money. Easy to maneuver when setting up. Customer support is top notch. Fast searches = faster placements. I have had an excellent experience with it, and it was so easy to set up and upload my resumes.
ProsEasy to maneuver, clean pages, strong parsing tool, amazing customer support, affordability. powerful sourcing methodology
Jeremy S.
Vice President
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
February 10, 2018

“Recruiteze worked great for my garage door company as we grow.”

OverallOur hiring process is so much faster now. Recruiteze has greatly reduced the workload from job posting to hire. It's great for a growing small business.
ProsI love the resume database and candidate workflow. We were able to post, source, and select the right candidates for each position very easily.
ConsThe software is still changing rapidly , which is also a pro for the solution. The only downside is that things I want are still under development. That said, the features in question are due out in May so no big deal.
February 10, 2018
Hema K C.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“Fantastic software and easy to use. ”

OverallFantastic experience so far. Centralized data base and ease of submissions to clients
ProsGreat software for the whole team. Easy to share resumes with everyone. Easy to navigate and use. Awesome customer service. Very good asset to your business.
ConsWe like it "as is" as it fits our needs and budget.
August 26, 2019
Research, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 5, 2019

“Promising, but not yet there”

ProsI got hooked on the promise of easy sourcing with the help of AI - while this might be effective, my experience was a bit different, as most of the searches yielded unqualified candidates. However, I think a tool like this holds great potential with some callibration.
ConsNot achieving what I`d hoped to achieve with it. However, the UX is nice, and it`s easy to use.
February 5, 2019
Gina S.

“Great personal support.”

ProsIts simple to use and support is great. I like the workflow system to track where you are at with each application.
ConsIt could have more bulk features which I believe is going to be added in the future. Thats about all.
Mohan K.
Vice President
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
September 4, 2019

“Recruiteze Review”

OverallA very good product for a small and/or mid-sized business to manage their hiring process
ProsRecruiteze is easy to use and customizable software, which has helped increase the productivity of our team. Now we have an excellent way to track jobs, candidates, applications, and communication. It is cost-effective and offers a lot of features compared to the competition
ConsIt would be nice if it could post jobs to social media sites like FB and Twitter
September 4, 2019
Kimberly T.
Recruiting Director
April 11, 2018

“I have had a great experience with Recruiteze.”

ProsIt is very user-friendly and the support staff is very prompt and precise. It helps me to keep all of my Candidates and Clients information in order and their information is now easy to access with this software. As I grow I will be able to easily teach staff how to use this software. My plan is to add staff in the next 6 months and this software will allow my staff to smoothly work with my job orders on a day to day basis.
April 11, 2018
Julie W.
Business Partner
Defense & Space, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2018

“Over the top customer support”

ProsThe ability to work directly with Recruiteze to customize the software to meet our needs. The response time to request, questions and concerns is almost immediate. The customer service is over the top.
ConsIt takes a few tutorials to get the hang of it. It's also a bit difficult to find the tutorials. Although, that may have been me not taking the time to look for it.
August 16, 2018
Nidhi G.
Senior Technical Recruiter

“Recruiteze feedback”

OverallIt's okay
ProsI like how I receive resumes from all kind of sources like zip recruiter and indeed. With on click it can be published to so many portals
ConsSearch engine is not great. This is the main drawback as I have tried numerous time with different keywords but it doesn't do a good job in filtering resume based on the job/skill set/key words.
February 1, 2018

“Recruiteze is a great tool to help manage the recruitment process and is extremely user friendly. ”

OverallThis software is a time saver and keeps things organized for our company.
ProsI like how Recruiteze makes the process seamless and saves time for the recruiter from receiving information to updating the applicant, client and additional users within your organization. Tracking where you are in the process with an applicant could not be any easier.
February 1, 2018
Automotive, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“Easy and Affordable for Small Businesses”

OverallIt has all been great. I enjoy working with them and will continue to do so.
ProsThe ease of use and the ability to have all applications in one spot. I also enjoy the customizable email templates and the great customer support.
ConsThe inability to change workflow status in bulk and the inability to send bulk emails to certain candidates.
Anita C.
Sr. Technical Recruiter

“Recruiteze review”

OverallOverall it has been a fair experience and did manage one successful placement after using it for more than a year.
ProsThe resume response to certain kind of roles was very good.
ConsThe Search engine capability is not upto our expectation.
Krishna R.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Great Product”

ProsGreat Product and was easy to use. Met the needs of my company and support was good.
ConsI did not find anything . Awesome product.
September 24, 2019
charles a.
Coowner/Director
July 9, 2019

“Great seamless software with excellent customer support!”

OverallOn a daily basis we use as a candidate management system and search database.
ProsThe layout is much cleaner than some of the competitors and very simple to use and learn.
ConsI wish it could bulk upload more that 25 resumes :) Otherwise it is great!
July 9, 2019
Kevin H.
Associate Director
Banking, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2019

“Very Happy”

OverallSerious cost saving
ProsEasy to use software. Excellent Support available.
ConsInterface a little clunky at time but overall very pleased
September 18, 2019
Abhi M.
CTO
January 26, 2018

“Easy to get started with setting up job requisitions”

ProsJob postings can easily configured to meet different requirements. All resumes for a job are visible in one place. Workflow process allows notification and makes it easy to complete all steps. Setting up the jobs widget on Wordpress was quick. Product features are well-documented and have easy to follow instructions.
ConsSome parts of the UI are clunky. In the workflow, PDF resume is downloaded, instead of viewing it inline. I want the product to post jobs to all the job boards.
51-200 employees

“Excellent customer service!”

ProsEfficiency improvements. Helped streamline our process. Made formatting resumes a breeze.
ConsIt took a couple of tries to get the resume template correct but their customer service was so exceptional it didn't matter.