Aiveo Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.4/5
4.3/5

About Aiveo

Cloud based solution for individuals and small to medium-sized teams. Features include time tracking and task management. Learn more about Aiveo

Lav s.
QA Engineer
November 30, 2016

“A Great Bug tracking tool”

OverallI am using aiveo bug tracking tool since past one year. It's way too simple for a person who is not from a technical background . The features & functionality enables the user to easily track the bugs reports. Their mail service is great in terms of reporting bugs . The moment you report a bug,edit a bug,change a state,add a comment it will send an email right away. When it comes to ease of use it's way simple as compare to other bug tracking tools and this is the best part it's on cloud . You don't need to setup anything. It's a value for money product. One functionality which i feel it should be there in the product where you can filter the bugs you have raised because from a tester point of view it will be easy for a person to track the bugs he/she has raised . My overall experience was great with aiveo.
ProsThere are couple of things which i like about this product :- 1)Ease of use. 2) Bug reporting is very easy. You can create your own tags,bug state. 3) The UI/UX is great . I have seen other bug tracking tools with very bad UI/UX . 4) Email Service is great. 5)
Cons1) The burn-down graph 2) Time-Sheet 3) Time-log
November 30, 2016
Alex B.
Software Consultant
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2016

“Intuitive and Easy Work Tracker”

OverallI've been using Aiveo since it became available for public use. During my current job, I've used it almost exclusively to track my work notes and tasks. In the past year since it got integration with GitHub, it's become even better as I simply put my notes with my code check-in which makes it really easy for me to track my code changesets together with my task notes. For me, Aiveo is a great organizing tool, and the constant updates (and the fact that it's free) has made it an invaluable part of my everyday work process.
ProsThe ease of use and intuitive interface. I like that it doesn't over-complicate itself with unnecessary features or features that can't be explained by a simple button. The GitHub integration and "Task Board" are also one of my favorite features.
ConsI don't really have any negatives at this time. Most of my requests have been added/updated to the website.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the good work.
Mayur A.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2016

“Nice, intuitive, user-friendly.”

OverallThe interface is very user friendly and intuitive. Also, the ability to quickly add projects, users, clients, etc. and immediately start tracking is very good.
ProsThe interface is very user friendly and intuitive. Also, the ability to quickly add projects, users, clients, etc. and immediately start tracking is very good.
ConsNothing particular at the moment. I've not used Aiveo much, when I first found out about it and explored it, I liked it a lot but found a problem where any users I added to a particular project could kick me out, and I would lose access to that project. So I never used it after that. I again quickly explored it now while reviewing and found that the issue is gone (at least I think it is, could not reproduce it). I will start using Aiveo again. Maybe add more customized roles, where an admin can choose which areas of the site a user can access, what they can edit or delete, etc.
Recommendations to other buyersnot now
December 9, 2016
Dimuthu A.
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
April 10, 2019

“Best Tool For Tracking Bugs”

OverallAs a IT related company, our software developers team often use Aiveo as the bug tracking tool here. It helps the course very well as it can notify any bug issue and users can quickly attend to the situation.
ProsThis product is easy to use and very user friendly. All the interfaces are well designed and easy to access. Aiveo provides a great email service to the users. Also the bug reports are capable of editing these bugs, commenting. Which makes other users to get notified in a blink.
ConsNot much. This is a perfect product, but expecting more user levels (Access) here. Users can get kicked out from a project easily, this should be controlled.
April 10, 2019
Kyle J.
May 30, 2017

“I like using the system”

OverallThe software help me easily convey to management how much work was needed to achieve a set launch date as well as display what kind of impact that additional tasks or scope creep had on reaching our goal
Proseasy to segment projects and see analytics but the system is only as good as the data that is input. It would be nice to have an option to force users to complete things like time logs before updating tasks as done or complete.
Conswould like an option for admins to make some of the fields mandatory, for example when a developer is updating a task it would be great to force them to update the time log for that task. the system is only as good as the data that is input and sometimes to get the full benefits of the system it's nice to force all of your people to completely input all the details
May 30, 2017
Matt Z.
December 5, 2016

“Aiveo issue tracking - strength in simplicity”

OverallI've been using a basic version of Aiveo to track issues for a couple of small development projects. I've used other issue tracking software in the past - most recently Bugzilla and TestTrackPro. I find that the beauty of Aiveo is in simplicity. There is no setup or installation involved as the app is entirely web based. While Aiveo's features are not numerous, all the essential functionality you'd expect is there, and I find it allows me to accomplish all I need with ease. There is a nice, simple Kanban-like burn-down graph right on the Dashboard landing page, and adding, searching, sorting, and editing issues are simple and intuitive. I haven't yet used the GitHub and BitBucket hooks that Aiveo provides for linking the issue tracking to source control so I can't yet comment on those at this time. Aiveo's user interface is intuitive and functional. You won't find yourself burdened with a dozen pull-down menus offering the functionality you'll never need. That said, if your needs are sophisticated, you may find some advanced features of more advanced and mature issue tracking systems missing. All in all, Aiveo is excellent value. As a sole developer I use it and I use it frequently. I find it provides all the functionality I need and then some to track issues for my small projects effectively and efficiently. I certainly recommend giving it a try.
Recommendations to other buyersOne small thing, for example, that would simplify things for projects like mine, might be the ability to set default settings for a Work Items list page, so I wouldn't have to load up all my work items and then have to filter out completed ones and re-sort the rest.
December 5, 2016
Omondi P.
Associate Programs Coordinator
Research, 51-200 employees
November 20, 2018

“It offers the Solutions to Project Management Problems”

OverallCan help a project manager to determine and understand the inefficiencies in a project and work on improving them.
ProsIt can support both individual and teamwork planning. Managers can also use it to track the progress of a project, give recommendations and adjust timelines to suit the needs of the project. It is also relatively cheap to acquire.
ConsCannot work offline, since it is a cloud-hosted. Adding a new task involves a lot of processes and tends to be time-consuming.
November 20, 2018
Mike S.
SCC Managing Director
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
June 7, 2019

“Best platform for big business”

ProsI work in a large corporation, we have a lot of employees. To organize the work of a large team, not every cloud platform will do. Fortunately, it was Aiveo who approached us because she has no limit on the number of participants.
ConsAs you understand, with such a large team, we inevitably had problems with the work of the service. But the response from the support service had to wait quite a long time.
June 7, 2019
Nick F.
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2016

“Aiveo doesn't do everything, but what it does do, it does well”

OverallFrom my experience using Aiveo, it aims to be a streamlined issue tracking service. This puts it in a different category than its competitors like Jira or FogBugz. It means that for straightforward issue tracking and development, Aiveo shines. You won't feel bogged down filling out cases or prioritizing your epic, because unlike Jira, there is no bloat. This isn't issue tracking like you're used to. It doesn't have a massive learning curve. It doesn't take you a whole day to plan out your tasks and sprints. It doesn't take you 30 minutes to figure out how to re-assign your cases from one project/sprint to another. The UI isn't complex, it's straightforward. Which is a breath of fresh air in the land of overly complicated, needlessly over-engineered issue tracking systems that seem to have a workflow just to handle YOUR workflow. That being said, it's not as ultra-configurable as Jira or FogBugz, but then again, that's probably a good thing. Especially for me and my small to medium sized projects.
ProsEase of use, effortless design
ConsLack of Git integration to associate tasks to pull requests
Igor B.
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
October 10, 2018

“Great application for our company”

ProsThe service is convenient and easy to use, even if you have never had to create a site before. Many of my employees studied at Aiveo and say the same thing. And if something does not work, the service indicates an error and explains how to fix it.
ConsThe problem is in design. The site on Aiveo does not look very modern and for someone it will be enough to pass by. I think that developers need to address this problem.
October 10, 2018
Rohith G.
Software Eng.
December 8, 2016

“Good Portal to handle bugs, task etc..”

OverallHi, The functionality is really good. Features that I liked most: 1. Easy to access, Simple UI 2. Filters are good 3. Customization of type and priority and also tags. Features that I would like to suggest: 1. For each task, we can have a co-owner(s). 2. In list, we can also show who created the bug or task 3. On a weekly base we there can be a summary mail to each one and to the admin like, how many completed, how many pending etc.. 4. Should able to add sub-items
Mihai B.
Computer Software, Self-employed
November 29, 2016

“Great support and simple to use”

OverallI'm a free user and find Aiveo easy to use to track bugs, features, and time on my own startups (only 2 people) and contracting project (5 people). The team is responsive to feature requests when I email them. I'm sure there are other bug tracking tools that have more features, but I wasn't able to find one that was so reasonably priced (i'm still a free user, but will eventually become a paying user when I need to add more people to my projects).
ProsEasy to setup and use. Great free tier. Great support
ConsNot as feature rich yet as other bug trackers.
Recommendations to other buyersSometimes I get logged out after I keep a tab open on a bug for a few days. If you do that and add a comment, I'd refresh the page first to check you're still logged. I've written long comments before and tried to post them only to have them not go through and be rerouted to the log in page :( Not a major issue, it just sucked the one time I let it happen.
Adib N.
November 29, 2016

“Elegant Simplicity Instant Productivity with Zero learning curve”

OverallWe were looking for a SaaS solution that would help us coordinate software development tasks and report status and updates. Many of the systems were unnecessarily complex and appeared to have been designed for very large teams. Found Aiveo and we have not looked back. Instant productivity with zero learning curve! It all just makes sense and is very intuitive. Clearly the team thought hard and long about how to do things better for task management and issue tracking and they have nailed it. Great job!
ProsElegant, easy, and Powerful
ConsThe name is not the greatest. We can't seem to spell or pronounce it properly.
Recommendations to other buyersIt would be nice to be able to paste images into comments for tasks. Right now, they can only be added as an attachment.
Ferdinand v.
Quality Assurance and Safety
Airlines/Aviation, Self-employed
April 10, 2017

“Review 1 by TOOL.NU”

OverallIt is an excellent monitoring tool especially as you can attach so easily excel sheets and or jpg - png etc data to the topic in AIVEO. I did not fill out CUSTOMER support as I do not have any experience with it as AIVEO is very handy and straight forward in its usage. What I would like to suggest to add into the comment section, the possiblitiy to make text bold or write in Italic or so - this would be sections where you try to refer to items in attached pictures or so. This would haven been very helpfull to me. Some more status modes for the actual situation of the AIVEO topic would help as well, like - on hold - - to be continued after AIVEO topic nr - etc. Or make it feasible to group after a while some outstanding topics which interact with one another for instance.
Prosso easy to combine action topics and relevant attachements - and make a person the owner
ConsI would like to be able to renumber them or to grouyp them after a while - so to be able to combine topics about the the same subject in one group . I know you can work with the search engine but still it would help me to be able to renumber of group them after a while.
Recommendations to other buyersA said before editorial. It would be very helpfull to bring some text more to the front iso using caps or so.
April 10, 2017
Jonathan N.
February 3, 2017

“Solid, easy to use issue tracking”

OverallI use Aiveo for personal projects; it helps to break everything apart into tasks/issues and handle it like I would a work project. I like the basic functionality quite a bit, it's easy to use and understand. I use JIRA a lot at work and there's just way too much happening. It's useful for huge projects, but I like Aiveo's simple interface. The one thing I wish it had was making issues children of others (or at least marking them as requirements of other issues). I currently use the "Tags" feature for this (ie, for PROJ-4, I'll tag PROJ-1 and in the comments write "This is a requirement of PROJ-4"). Even though it's just me working on the project, it's nice to have that. Overall, I would recommend Aiveo to anyone searching for simple, easy to use issue tracking. Plus, I really like the look of it!
ProsEasy to use Easy to understand Free
ConsNot quite as robust as other systems
February 3, 2017
Taylour M.
November 17, 2016

“Great bug tacking tool for small teams”

OverallAiveo is a hosted bug tracking system with a simple and intuitive user interface. It runs very fast and does not have all of the clutter of more complicated solutions. Some features I would like to see are: 1) Better support for different screen resolutions (1366*768 laptop screen has a lot of built in menus cut off and requires scrolling). Also the menus do not nicely adjust to a retina iPad screen. On a 1080p monitor the menus appear quite nicely. 2) Better handling of file attachments. It would be nice to be able to add files when creating an issue instead of having to add the file after creating the issue. Also when downloading an attachment from an issue, the downloaded file is renamed to jibberish instead of retaining the original file name. 3) There currently is no way to link issues. Some option saying this issue relates to, is blocked by, or is a duplicate of would be a good addition to the product. Overall Aiveo is a very good bug tracking system that is provided at a very reasonable cost and free for the first 5 users. Once some of these usability issues are addressed, it will be that much better.
ProsFast Inexpensive Intuitive UI
ConsNeeds to be more flexible like adding relations to issues. UI does not adjust properly to different screen resolutions. Bad handling of file attachments on issues.
Jeremy B.
Technical Support
April 29, 2019

“Great, easy to use tracker”

OverallThe first tracker system our company used after parting ways with our home made system. It was a tough transition at first but well worth it in the end for many reasons.
ProsSimple UI, makes it easy for newcomers to pick up and run with it. The customer support is excellent Create your own custom labels and error statuses
ConsBeing cloud based, performance is heavily reliant on internet connection
April 29, 2019
Art G.
December 8, 2016

“Simple and effective tool for remote team workers”

OverallWe used Aiveo to collaborate at a distance, by tracking issues fixing up our website content, structure and presentation ready for launch. It was a quick and simple way to flag up issues when discussing with business stakeholders - they could raise their own work items too. Then we could triage and prioritize the work, handing it to specialists according to their availability. The ability to add comments, change statuses and priorities, then tag for areas of expertise made it work well for us. It could do a bit more than just that, but agile boards and burndowns were not features we needed. It was pretty straight-forward to use and did everything we needed. If I really had to pick any downsides, there could occasionally be confusion between adding comments and editing the original issue, and I'm not sure the typical flow through the UI totally suited us all, but neither of these really caused us problems. Having a small team we qualified for the free usage bracket, so it was fantastic value for us, but having enjoyed it, I'd consider recommending Aiveo to a client on a larger project.
Nguyet H.
Investment Management, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2016

“Straightforward Task Management Tool with good features for developers”

OverallI'm a software developer that has been using Aiveo since its early day and have been very satisfied with the tool. It features a simple yet useful tasks board that categorize your tasks by the different stages they are in, which help you identify items that need prioritizing. Another feature I like is the integration with GitHub: when you commit your changes, you have the option to directly add comments and time spent to Aiveo, thus make the tracking very easy for software developer. It is a good tool and I'd recommend it for people looking for a light-weight utilitarian task manager.
ProsThe board of work items and the integration with GitHub
ConsThe timesheet can only display 1 week at the time, making logging your hour manually a bit bulky
Bob D.
Computer Software, Self-employed
November 17, 2016

“Great web based project tracking application!”

OverallI was looking for an easy to use web-based project tracking application for my business when I came across Aiveo. Aiveo delivers in all aspects! It is not overly complicated, but yet it has all essential aspects that are needed to track various clients, tasks, and the status of each task. Aiveo is definitely a GREAT application, and it does 100% of everything that I was looking for. I would DEFINITELY recommend Aiveo to anybody out there.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to set up. Easy to navigate. Did I say it is easy?
ConsThe only thing that I do not like is that when you bring up a list of tasks for a specific client, it displays all tasks. I wish it would default to only open tasks. I know you can change the state to only show open tasks, but it would be nice to have that set as a default (or perhaps a setting somewhere).
Recommendations to other buyersI like this as-is (except for the one con I mentioned). I am 100% happy with it.

By YGen Development on November 17, 2016
Thanks for your review Bob, we really appreciate your feedback! We are working on a way to save work item filters and set them as your default. If there is anything else we can do to make your experience better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!
Hadar G.
April 13, 2017

“Great easy and simple tool fitting it's purposes”

OverallMy project, a startup web platform is in it's initiation phase. As such there are many items to do, many bugs and features
ProsEasy , simple, fit to purpose and great customer support
ConsMissing some features
Recommendations to other buyersThe support is very responsive, raise an issue that you are having and/or want to add to the product
April 13, 2017
Travis J.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2016

“Really good bug tracking software!”

OverallStarted off with some UX issues which have been solved. Once big one was screenshot upload was a multistep process. The new update makes it much easier. My perspective is coming from someone that solely reports bugs. As a business owner, I would like a few visualization that shows bug report to resolution time, and a number of bugs per release, etc...
ProsSimple and clean design. Does one thing pretty well.
ConsCould use better reporting for management.
Recommendations to other buyersI would work on the UX specifically for reporting bugs. Would be really amazing to tie in with Slack for bug reporting. Paste screenshot into Slack tagged with a user, and description of steps to repeat that creates a bug track assigned to the person with screenshot and description.
Madeleyne M.
Asistente Administrativo
June 20, 2018

“AIVEO excellent administrator and bug tracker.”

OverallIn my personal opinion this tool has been used very little time and has given me great results, Thanks to its basic functions make my work much more professional being punctual at the time of completing my projects in the stipulated time.
ProsAIVEO has been the most powerful software that I have used, it has helped me to work with ease detecting any failure that my projects may have. Allowing me to solve them in time and thus be able to complete my tasks as a team in a short time.
ConsI can say that one disadvantage that I have been able to find from AIVEO is that it is usually slow when it comes to updating.
June 20, 2018
Ankit G.
CTO
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
April 5, 2017

“Simplicity is the greatest sophistication!”

OverallThe best things I appreciate about Aiveo are it's simplicity and intuitive design. The Kanban board is really awesome. I wish there were more vertical space in the Kanban board, so that I can get broader view of upcoming activities. And honestly, Aiveo is the only tool which my team adopted without being pushed to use it. So thanks for building this awesome product! Cheers
Pros1. Simple 2. Easy to use 3. Intuitive 4. Easily adopted by a team
ConsVery limited view of Kanban board. Probably full screen view can help in viewing more upcoming task and in moving tasks up and down.
Recommendations to other buyersAn option to assign story points to tasks, in addition to assigning hours, would be great!
Anastasia Z.
UI/UX Designer
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
May 19, 2019

“Too few opportunities for a large company”

ProsOur company has been working for Aiveo for several years, but over time, there was a shortage of opportunities. From the advantages of the platform, I can note the ability to track the time spent on a project, set deadlines and conduct any projects, including Agile.
ConsThe platform is not suitable for large companies. Even on the official website it is written that the ideal number of users is up to 100 people. Over time, our company has almost doubled the number of employees using Aiveo. Work has become uncomfortable.
May 19, 2019
Henrik F.
November 24, 2016

“A really slim and great task tool”

OverallNo fluff or extra features that you do not really need. It is a quick and stabile platform. Great software!
ProsSimple, neat and clean
ConsI wish that the excel export were more comprehensive.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it, low threshold and really easy to get going
November 24, 2016
Joseph B.
Lamination Dept. Manager
Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees
November 17, 2016

“Working through a tough deal with a good deal.”

OverallMy company and I have been working on a "Go Live" with a new ERP since October 2016 and living in a test environment for the system for 1.5years. Monitoring the status of use cases and communicating who's responsibility following through on a task was became increasingly difficult as the project approached the "Go Live" stage. Aiveo made the coordination of our efforts effortless once we were all on board. I cannot imagine a better bang for the buck when it comes to immediate gratification. I would highly recommend Aiveo to anybody working on a multi-tasked project. In hind sight we should have never started it without it. Respectfully Joseph Berna Clearlam Packaging
ProsThe ability to update case screen shots and pictures in a shareable and real time environment.
ConsSome of the categories available were a little industry specific a vaguely identified as to there meanings.
Recommendations to other buyersSet up everybody and there brother on it so that even the most minute detail is documented and not forgotten. The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious. Marcus Aurelius
Lars F.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2017

“Lightweight, easy to use...but could use some finesse still”

OverallI really enjoy Aiveo's overall interface, but there could be some more granular control over the ticket editing itself. For example, to be able to change priority from the list of tickets rather than having to click a ticket and THEN click Edit in the top right would be so awesome...those extra clicks can become tiresome if you have a lot of tickets to modify. Same goes for other attributes. Or, at least being able to edit the ticket when you click into it (somewhat like a Live Edit mode). In addition, having some text formatting options within the ticket such as bolding, italics and underline, checklists and ordered/unordered lists would really be welcome...and inline images! Basically, a WYSIWYG editor seems like it would suffice more here than just a standard text area field. Otherwise, it's a great system with a lot of control and ability to organize how you see fit.
ProsLightweight, fast, easy to read
ConsToo many clicks to edit a ticket, the description box is just a standard text area.
Recommendations to other buyersNot at the moment!
April 11, 2017
Mark A.
Senior Technical Project Manager
Information Technology and Services, Unspecified
November 20, 2016

“IBM PM User of Free Aiveo Software”

OverallWe needed a ticket tracking tool that was Internet based that both the client and the provider (my team) could access via each organization's VPN and thru firewalls etc. It iwas the PERFECT choice for what we needed. I had used JIRA in the past and found this Aiveo product to be "just what the doctor ordered"
ProsSimplicity. Internet based.
ConsNone.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it!!
November 20, 2016
Tauqir P.
Industrial Automation, Unspecified

“Nice, intuitive, user-friendly.”

Konrad B.

“feedback to the aiveo”

OverallYou've made very nice product. It's very cleare & simple to use (what is important). Just lack of some functionalities that are useful... please add at least te relation between tasks. Functionality to connect tasks together, and the quick link between them. thank You for the service ;) and hope you will address my demand. Sincerely, Konrad Balabuch.
Prosclear design, easy usage
Conslack of some functions available in other bugtrackers: relations between issues, definition of cusom fields, better filter to find issues
Sk I.
December 8, 2016

“Issue tracking system is good.”

OverallHello Guys, I have been using Aiveo for 4 months and my experience with previously used issue tracking systems is about three years. Aiveo does the work smoothly. The search and filter functionality is beautiful. The developers are doing fine work and I would love to see some other features mentioned as a recommendation. Recommendations to the development team are as follows. 1. Ability to upload code snippet in the comment section of a task. Last time I uploaded some code snippet, updating the task status and assignee was disabled due to reasons unknown to me. 2. The task status update form opens in a popup window. To find the update button we have to scroll down. My screen size is 15.6''. If the entire form could be shown without the need of scrolling, I think that would be a better user experience in my opinion.
Anna A.
Human Resourse Director
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 19, 2019

“Great project management tool”

ProsWith Aiveo, we have the opportunity to effectively track work projects and search for errors. There is integration with GitHub and BitBucket. Fast response email service. Though I work as an HR director, I am very familiar with the functionality of the program.
ConsYou can not use the software without connecting to the Internet, that is, work offline. Adding new tasks requires a huge amount of action.
February 19, 2019
Ashly E.
Co-Founder
October 15, 2018

“Aiveo the best tool for gathering requirements to review of projects of any size”

OverallAiveo helps us to manage our main core products more effectively and efficiently.
ProsWe really like Aiveo as it helps to gather requirements from our clients, also it is a great tool for managing developers and testers. We can give proper feedback and review the projects anytime any where ! It is a great tool for A to Z project management.
ConsThe UI and the feature set needs more constant update as it lacks more features !
October 15, 2018
Burhanuddin S.
Android Developer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2017

“Amazing Idea, making tasks easy to record and complete”

OverallAiveo has been an essential part at my place of work. Storing and assigning of tasks hasn't been more easier! The User Interface if beautiful and easy on the eyes. All the important tags are properly aligned and easy to find. A feature I'd probably suggest is to display the tasks of the current user by default on login instead of the User having to toggle the picker to find their name.
ProsEasy to use. Beautiful UI Good organization of tasks
ConsA bit complicated for beginners
Recommendations to other buyersShowing tasks of current user by default on login
Ray S.
Software Development Manager
Program Development, 1-10 employees
November 17, 2016

“Definitely the KISS approach to bug tracking”

OverallWe are a small software company and only started using Aiveo for about a month, but I can say that so far I'm loving the simplicity. Yes, there are some things I wish it did, but I would trade that for the simplicity and speed at which we can use the software. I'm sure the software is still evolving and some of the things on my wish list will become reality some day, but in the mean time, we will continue to use and support Aiveo.
ProsIt's simplicity.
ConsMissing a few important features.
Recommendations to other buyersBeing able to change/add States. Tagging multiple people on a task.
Andrey O.
Vice President of Development
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
April 27, 2019

“Great solution for finding bugs”

ProsOur company often uses Aiveo to track bugs. The service interface is friendly, it is easy and pleasant to use. Aiveo is also quite functional. You can not only track errors, but also leave comments under them.
ConsFor six months of use, I have not found big minuses. Perhaps developers should add solutions that will help personalize the service to the tasks of each user.
April 27, 2019
Janet O.
Section 8 Inspector
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
April 22, 2019

“Project Management Made Easier”

OverallDefinitely recommend this software for anyone looking for a clean yet effective issue reporting software.
ProsExtremely user friendly with quick access. Initially thought I was going to have difficulty navigating and customizing, but found it to be a simple process.
ConsCame across issues downloading file attachments from shared bugs, other than that, everything has been seamless!
April 22, 2019
ABDUL SUBHAN M.
MS.NET Developer
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Precious application”

OverallMe and my team, experienced great, using Aiveo. The way we add items in workitem with uploading image files, is helping alot me and my team to understand. I suggest one thing, is, it will be more better, if you provide live chatting with the team and whenever any member of our team assign a job to other team member(s) then he should get one msg on what's app/sms too.
ProsAdding workitem with image file, helps alot.
ConsList of workitem in sorting order.
Recommendations to other buyersLive chatting with the team.
Cristiano F.

“Great solution”

OverallI`m using Aiveo for about 4 months and I`m loving it. I own a small company with developers working remotely and this tool made our development much more organized and efficient. I highly recommend it.
ProsVery easy to use and efficient.
ConsNot really a Con, but, we always use the kanban view, and some of the actions require to open the ticket (like changing the owner). I think it wold be better to have some actions like this directly from the kanban view.
Rosalinda H.
HRBP Ice Cream & Food Solutions Divisions
Retail, 10,001+ employees
June 1, 2019

“Scarce functionality”

ProsI used Aiveo for several months until our company introduced Asana. In Aiveo, I liked the opportunity to work with Agile projects, to track the time and resources spent.
ConsFunctional Aiveo, in comparison with Asana, is rather poor. The platform is not suitable for budget management, there are no kanban boards. In addition, templates can not be edited.
June 1, 2019
Stig German M.
Partner
Retail, 201-500 employees
May 23, 2019

“Useful for finding errors”

ProsIn our company, Aiveo is regularly used to track work projects and find errors in them, under which you can leave comments. Good email support and GitHub integration.
ConsThe performance of the program is very dependent on the speed and stability of the Internet. To add new tasks have to perform a large number of different actions.
May 23, 2019
Paul B.
Delivery Director
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
March 23, 2019

“Easy to track projects”

ProsThanks to the use of Aiveo, I not only conveniently track our work projects, but also find the mistakes made in them. E-mail service works well. Excellent user interface.
ConsSoftware cannot be used offline, adding new tasks takes a lot of time due to the need to perform a variety of actions, some additional functions are missing.
March 23, 2019
Karim T.
DevOps Engineer
Internet, Unspecified
April 6, 2017

“Great free tier issue tracker”

OverallVery clean, very usable issue tracking software. I like the attention to HCI fundamentals including "recognition not recall". Unlike other, more enterprise, solutions, Aiveo seems very intuitive. Contains all of the basic features you would expect from a feature tracker and handles quite fast and smooth. The only thing I wish it had was more integration like a REST API. This would make it much easier to port data into some sort of analytics platform and start to track things like velocity. Which makes me think; some more analytic tools could also be useful.
ProsEase of use. Basic features. Intuitive UI.
ConsNot enough integration. Not enough analytics.
Recommendations to other buyersLet users integrate with a REST API or webhooks.
Elliott B.
Co-Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Barventure Aiveo Review”

OverallAiveo is very important to the success of developing our app. We were able to effectively and transparently communicate with our developer on an on going basis. This made everyones lives simpler and our processes streamlined. We ultimately saved lots of time and and money utilizing this service.
ProsVery easy to use and saved us time and money.
ConsSometimes I had to login in again when I received a comment email from our developer.
Recommendations to other buyersNo keep it up!
Adrian S.
November 18, 2016

“Very Easy to use but need more features”

OverallExperience is awesome and we loved it. However, some functionalities we wish is there or maybe it's coming. But overall, it's very satisfying. Also, some of the steps are a bit overdone, need more integrated function such as: attachment within the report, etc.
ProsEasy to use and fast.
ConsMissing a few features that I think it's necessary. I hope it's coming.
Recommendations to other buyersPlease integrate many of the available functionalities during report submission.
November 18, 2016
Cranston S.
engineer
Research, 501-1000 employees
January 31, 2017

“AIVEO: Valuable and easy to use”

OverallOur Aiveo users were all new to the concept of using such a platform. Users learned quickly; they felt comfortable with the simple, intuitive interface; they have confidence in the product.
ProsEasy, reliable, clean interface. I like the ability to track tickets (even when I am neither the originator nor the assignee)
ConsI don't know whether this is still the case, but a few months ago the SEARCH would only search the title of the ticket, not the body. That could definitely be improved. The price for 12 users is a bit irritating.... $10 for 10, but the next price bracket is $50 per month. Would be better if we could pay annually, not monthly
Recommendations to other buyersI would like the ability to select an option whereby I would automatically "watch" all new tickets that get created.
January 31, 2017
Raghu S.
Director Of Enginnering
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 29, 2016

“Awesome product for small companies/start ups”

OverallI used them for a small project i was doing for a client. The ease to start and have the project planned was awesome. They have really nice features to track the progress and asses the risk and cost escalation. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a good project management tool.
ProsCrisp and very intuitive features. Easy to start with zero setup
ConsProject planning tools can be better
SrinivasaRaju C.
November 17, 2016

“Good bug tracking portal for startups”

OverallIt is very good and useful tool for startups, it help me lot for my first product to track the defects. Needs some slight improvements like when I got to workitems all the work items are list with pagination, but I can't see how many work items are there in total.
ProsGood bug tracking tool
ConsNeed few user experience thing to be considered like display total no. of items where ever you pagination.
Avril H.
Data Support Specialist
Environmental Services, 51-200 employees
December 8, 2016

“Thumbs up! Would recommend!”

OverallHas been a cheap and fast and easy to set up and start using. Great to log enhancenments and improvements to our sections system developments and to keep track of progress made and a record of what has been achieved.Really good piece of kit - will continue to use and hopefully in the future look to expand it to other sections of our company.
ProsSimple to use. Cost effective