ScriptoPro Ratings

Overall

About ScriptoPro

ScriptoPro is a web-based test maker that allows educators and trainers to develop and deliver tests and quizzes online, as well as track and report the progress of their learners through an engaging and intuitive interface. Customization options allow users to have immediate access to their quiz scores as well as explanations to responses. ScriptoPro also includes additional tools such as a survey maker, poll generator, flashcard maker, course calendar, gradebook, certificate generator. Learn more about ScriptoPro

Star H.
Teacher
E-Learning, Self-employed
December 4, 2016

“ScriptoPro ”

OverallI use ScriptoPro to generate my own Quizzes, Surveys, Polls, Flashcards, Training Courses and Certificates, which saves money, and has empowered me with the freedom and flexibility to cut out the middlle man. With unlimited online access anywhere regardless of the time, I am able to use a number of tools via ScriptoPro LMS to customize eLearning activities that I tailor and administer to specific audiences. My students have given me such positive feedback, and their actual engagement in and out of class has increased since I began using and integrating ScriptoPro into the curriculum. As opposed to standardized testing formats, the voices of my learners are being heard, as their responses are now open ended through reasoning and critical thinking. Features such as automatic grading, class pages, and student forums has kept me organized, and simplifies the work I do as an educator. I upload a wide range of documents, power point presentations, pictures, links, and audio/video with ease, which makes my classes more interactive. The option to share, and print hard copies of content helps me support students with diverse learning styles. I recommend ScriptoPro LMS as it is affordable, and has excellent customer service via telephone, and email. In addition, I take pleasure in reading their blogs to gain insight on relevant information about education, business and technology.
December 4, 2016
Andrada C.

“excellent platform”

OverallIn my teaching career I worked with various learning management systems, including Blackboard and Moodle. I recently started using Scripto Pro and I am very impressed by it! I find this platform to be much more engaging, intuitive and user friendly! It is a great place to collaborate, communicate and share information for both teachers and students. It was easy to learn how to use it and easy to adapt it to my needs. The development staff did a great job with the tutorials; you can always go back and review any process or any steps you need to take: http://scriptopro.com/#/tutorials I cannot say enough good things about it! The support staff is amazing. They're quick at responding to user requests and ideas. I also love the evaluation tools. It is easy to track and manage your students' performance and the overall effectiveness of your courses (great analytics!! You can get an overall summary of the class for every quiz: overall test grade distribution, average score, average time, average pass percentage per quiz). You can also create, customize and assign a grading scale to a class; you can award extra credit. Overall, this is a great platform ' easy to use, easy to integrate many courses, easy to keep and manage your information in one spot. It also incorporates a variety of tools that are not found in other LMS platforms.
Ruben A.
Adjuct Librarian/Professor
E-Learning, 201-500 employees
December 5, 2016

“Best Teaching Tool”

OverallScriptoPro is one of the easiest LMS tools I have used in managing my students' work and their progress. It is very accessible and I can keep close track of their scores, I can provide fast comments and input regarding any their work. Its configuration menus are easy to manage and I am able to arrange the screens and menus in a very user-friendly manner. Great tool.
ProsEase to configure to meet my teaching needs.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat Value!
December 5, 2016
Star H.
September 9, 2015

“ScriptoPro is my "One stop Shop"”

OverallScriptoPro is the easiest, most user friendly online LMS that I've used in my experience as an Educator; it gives me access from any computer at any time. I am able to store and govern my class schedule, grade book, and course calendar online, which truly simplifies the teaching process for me. In addition to managing records, ScriptoPro allows me to customize Quizzes of various formats that provide my students with immediate feedback, which I feel is a great feature as it highlights the students progress, giving them greater enthusiasm to engage in future activities, and often times leads to rich conversations in our learning environment. I definitely recommend ScriptoPro to anyone in Business, or Education. I look forward to donating quizzes I have created to their library, and exploring a host of other tools they offer.
September 9, 2015
Chrysallis B.
Teacher
August 17, 2015

“A great tool, something for everyone”

OverallScriptoPro is an incredible assessment tool! The versatility and straightforward navigation allows me to easily create assessments based on content criteria and the diverse needs of the classroom. The quizzes and surveys are very useful as ongoing checkpoints and/or for triggering background knowledge. Results are very well organized, accessible, and easy to read for both teachers and students. ScriptoPro is true to their word when they use user-friendly to describe their data. Flashcards are a valuable tool across all content areas to improve learning outcomes. ScriptoPro's flashcard program is quick and easy to use. The video tutorials are a tremendous help. They were great with facilitating setup, implementation and improvement. ScriptoPro is a stellar web-based test builder. I highly recommend it!
August 17, 2015
Syed R.
RF Engineer
July 31, 2015

“Easy Survey Maker”

OverallWe are fully satisfied and make extensive use of their survey tools. So glad to have discovered them. Customer service is fast and great simple platform!
ProsScriptoPro is super-easy and has all necessary functionality. Materials can easily be archived and reused. We often need feedback on vendor presentations and their survey tools are great. I can put something together in minutes and email it to our engineers for feedback.
Cons
July 31, 2015
Alma S.
Spanish Professor
July 16, 2015

“Absolutely Recomend”

OverallAn Ingenious and modernly designed LMS that is compatible with multiple platforms. The broad content and high functionality of this system's dashboard add convenience for most administrators as well as learners. Administrators can rest assured in managing this LMS because of the great extent of tutorials available. In fact, the centralized features make it more like a portal. The availability and responsiveness from the development and support team give your troubleshooting concerns added peace of mind
July 16, 2015
Deepa A.
July 23, 2015

“A versatile LMS with a pleasant interface!”

OverallThere are so many features available with ScriptoPro and I really appreciate the number of "how-to" videos provided in order to fully understand what is available and how to use each aspect. The interface is refreshing and easy to use once you spend some time getting to know your way around. So far, I really appreciate the quiz related features and the level of customization available - enabling the greatest flexibility with our diverse learners.
July 23, 2015
Silvia L.
Center Specialist/Adjunct Faculty

“Tool of the future!!!”

OverallScriptoPro seems very intuitive; I really like the flexibility and the video tutorials. ScriptoPro is wonderful, it is a great tool. There is no doubt in my mind that ScriptoPro will be the tool of the choice for future faculty and students.
Sadat C.
December 2, 2016

“Great Solution”

OverallVery intuitive, easy to navigate and has made my life much easier. Reasonably priced and would highly recommend it
December 2, 2016
Khaled A.
August 1, 2015

“Amazing”

OverallI love it, very thoughtful design and easy to navigate. Very reasonable prices, highly recommended
August 1, 2015