TweetDeck Ratings

Overall

About TweetDeck

Organize your corporate Twitter account, track and share searches with your co-workers while keeping control over who sees the information. Still engage your audiences and following, while keeping things secure and under a password. Learn more about TweetDeck

Shannon H.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“Great for monitoring all your Twitter activity”

OverallI manage two separate Twitter accounts through TweetDeck and I believe it is a must-have for anyone that is building their brand. I am able to quickly sift through which tweets are performing the best and use that information to build better tweets in the future. My only qualm with TweetDeck is that a tweet's individual analytics are not made available.
ProsThe customizable columns and the quick filtering that is possible within each column. For example, you are able to quickly review all your retweets, favorites etc. within the notifications column. You are also able to schedule tweets within TweetDeck, which eliminates the need for other post scheduling services as long as you are only using one social media profile.
ConsTweetDeck removes the analytics from an individual tweet making it harder to determine which tweets are being viewed the most. It largely relies on a user's interaction with a tweet and allows you to filter for those results. It also limits users for business Twitter accounts (there's no option for multiple users) which adds a level of difficulty when you need an account for each individual that will have access.
August 27, 2019
Broadcast Media, 201-500 employees
January 2, 2019

“TweetDeck: Tweet and Forget About It”

OverallTweetDeck is very helpful and convenient. It's taking the guesswork out of Twitter. If you're like me, and you're particular about how things are scheduled, you'll like TweetDeck. You can schedule your tweets to post at certain times. This is great if you've got a great recipe or something to post. Save it and schedule for 5 p.m. when people are getting off work and heading to the grocery store. If you constantly want to boost your engagement on social media but don't have time to tweet, let TweetDeck do it for you. TweetDeck goes beyond just scheduling, Tweets however. You can view different categories which helps you keep an eye on what's happening in certain areas. If you like local news, you can keep an eye on that in one category. If you want to see what you yourself are tweeting, there's also that option. TweetDeck will also show your home page and your notifications. The search feature is also great and can devote a whole column to that users that you're viewing. The only complaint is that TweetDeck is a little confusing and it does take some time to get used to. There's quite a few columns on mine and it took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll all the way to the right to see them. It works better on a bigger screen opposed to my tiny phone screen. I do like that you can have as many or as few columns as you want, however.
ProsI use Twitter for business and personal use. I struggle to remember to tweet even though I know it's important for engagement. That's why I like TweetDeck. It allows me to schedule my Tweets ahead of time which is mostly what I use it for. It's great to be able to set tweets for the next hours, days, and even week if you wanted to go that far in advance. I like that when you're scheduling for a day in advance, the calendar automatically switches to that which makes it easier for you to keep an eye on.
ConsI really don't like how congested the screen is when you're viewing it. The words tend to smoosh together because there's a lot of different columns for you to keep an eye on. Also, it's kind of confusing to try and figure out how to delete a tweet after you already scheduled one.
January 2, 2019
Mike M.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“Tweetdeck Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Twitter”

OverallI have been using Tweetdeck for both personal and business use for many years. Recently the updates to Tweetdeck have been a major upgrade to the service. Tweetdeck has surpassed Twitter in it's clear layout of Tweets in the home column instead of having them jumbled on the timeline like Twitter does. For business use this makes it clear to monitor updates from other companies in the market place. It is also much easier to interact with clients and provide feedback nearly instantly with the use of sound notifications. Sound notifications with Tweetdeck is a sweet bonus that Twitter doesn't provide giving a non-invasive notification that doesn't disrupt whatever else you are doing at the time or require the need to remove the notification from the screen. Tweetdeck can be used with multiple accounts and teams can have access to accounts so that business administration can be handled more efficiently. Overall Tweetdeck is leaps and bounds ahead of Twitter for both a business product and for personal use. I would recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their social media performance.
ProsThe column settings buttons in Tweetdeck are easy to use. The dark theme makes it easier on the eyes than the static white used to. Everything is cleanly and neatly laid out for both personal and business use.
ConsWhen using Tweetdeck sometimes it takes time for the columns to load. Managing a business and keeping track of different companies via their Twitter updates is hindered when the information isn't easily accessible.
January 28, 2019
Debbie P.
Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2019

“Tweetdeck puts Twitter in the palm of my hand”

OverallThe main thing to use Tweetdeck is to be a Twitter specialist. I have used the program for over six years and continue to discover marketing strategies for the social network. Every publication we make has a meaning, a target, and an intention. I think Tweetdeck is a different way to be a community manager.
ProsI've always loved this platform, it's exceptional. First because it allows me to take control of multiple Twitter accounts and make constant monitoring of each one. I can check mentions, followers, statistics, private messages, and posts on a single screen. In addition, it offers me the opportunity to schedule tweets at any date and time. Immediately the program opens a column where I can see the calendar and if necessary, make some edits. For marketing and sales strategies it is wonderful, because not only do I monitor my accounts, I can also monitor any other that is of interest, such as a customer, company or competitive brand.
ConsSometimes the columns do not update automatically and I have to do it myself. This has deceived me because we think there are no new publications. Some scheduled tweets are not always released by the platform. It's best to check.
September 27, 2019
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
October 4, 2019

“TweetDeck is a great advanced Twitter Interface”

OverallI used TweetDeck to manage my company's twitter profile
ProsWhat's great about TweetDeck is it gives you all the advanced features for Twitter in a slick and intuitive interface. This includes things like scheduling tweets, multiple accounts, custom filters and searches, etc. And since it's from Twitter directly, there's no extra syncing or permissions needed- it all just works out of the browser.
ConsThings can get a bit crowded in TweetDeck- some more customization options might help like this- like text color, link color, etc (beyond the dark mode/light mode)
October 4, 2019
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial
Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 24, 2018

“I don't lose any detail of my twitter thanks to this software.”

OverallTweetdeck is a software of obligatory use in our publishing house. It is very easy to use and therefore each of our employees can access it and modify or add tweets, according to the guidelines of our publisher. Although it does not have statistics, it is an excellent software to strengthen the projection of our publishing house, not only with our clients but with our colleagues, with whom we share materials and products.
Pros In our editorial of utmost importance to nourish the different accounts in social networks to expose and project successfully all our books and research. In this incessant search to improve the use of Twitter, let's have this fabulous software called tweetdeck. Tweetdeck offers us many benefits, among which I can mention a total monitoring of my social network twitter, thanks to the fact that I can decompose the tools and options of twitter in columns, allowing me to observe at the same time my twitter messages, besides observing my direct messages, retweets, user mentions and configuration options. Besides this, this software allows me to program messages according to the hours you want, creating a certain informative trend in my twitter, this pleases users who follow us in the editorial because they can plan their time and enter our twitter in the hours previously described by us.
ConsOne of the great weaknesses that I can mention of this software is that, despite the benefits it offers for the efficient management of twitter, it is necessary that the developers of tweetdeck add to their statistical analysis functions and thus have a more accurate approach to the use of our social network Twitter.
September 24, 2018
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial
July 8, 2018

“For the community manager, tweetdeck is the best software in the world”

OverallAlthough it can not be used in other RRSS other than twitter, that does not take away its extraordinary utility and excellent functions. Tweetdeck is a fascinating tool that I have linked at an instrumental level with the Community Manager, but at the level of influencer I have used it in my career as a theater actor and producer, leaving in me an incredible satisfaction, since I have been able to enhance my exposure as never before. I had imagined it. I highly recommend the use of this software for all those who, like me, want to make their career more known to other users and Internet users
ProsThis software has too many qualities that enhance the career of the community manager, specifically in the exhibition and monitoring of the image that is sought. However one of the most important features that I can perceive of Tweetdeck is the easy to use, as well as the display of the full profile by columns, where you can see in real time and on a single screen, my tweets, mentions, private messages and the Tweaker and hashtag to keep me more informed. It also has a particular feature that I love and is the ability to program tweets so that they can be tweeted at any time without having to be on the PC all day; I also like the scheduling of notifications quite a bit, allowing me to do a deep follow-up of any profile.
ConsIf this software works in other RRSS like pinterest, facebook, snapchat, periscope, and inclsuo, linkedIn was one of the best software that I have used, however it only works for twitter.
July 8, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
December 13, 2018

“Support being at home”

OverallWith the time available and the right concentration, it is a super useful tool to manage several Twitter accounts. Particularly I had a health incident a few years ago, and I could not move to the office, from my home and with this tool I could not only continue managing and approving content for corporate social networks, but it allowed me to stay informed and support other people and media in the timely management of its contents and campaigns.
ProsThe ability to manage several twitter accounts at the same time, programming content publication several days in advance, allowing advance tasks in teams that work for guards and could focus on other tasks, without the need to be tweet at the moment. Similarly, the monitoring of mentions, RTs and responses is streamlined with this tool, allowing an analysis of followers' preferences to redirect a campaign on time.
ConsWhen managing several accounts at the same time, and not having a calendar, but a drop-down list, the programming and / or editing of the content is done uphill, since you must scroll to search for programmatic contents, and be attentive to the icons of the accounts so as not to confuse them.
December 13, 2018
Alan H.
Desktop Support Technician
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
October 17, 2018

“Tweetdeck is all you need for your Twitter needs”

OverallManaging multiple social media accounts in one tab makes the social media management much easier. No longer does one have to juggle several different browsers, all tabbed to twitter.com and kill either their Mac or PC's RAM.
ProsThe multi-account support is a big plus. I have a personal account and one for the online media outlet I own and manage. Being able to tweet from either (or both) is a time saver and I don't need multiple browsers to handle such things. I like the columns setup as well, allowing me to disseminate tweets, mentions, messages and check hashtags if I so choose at any given moment. And it stays on my browser so I'm not using an extra app that could take extra RAM.
ConsWhen Tweetdeck did run its own app prior to its inevitable purchase by Twitter itself, the app was unstable at times and was using a platform that Adobe themselves eventually de-emphasized anyways. It is a shame however that Twitter has also de-emphasized the smartphone app itself in favor for their own, which still lacks some features that the browser-based Tweetdeck has that other third party clients such as Talon for Twitter has.
October 17, 2018
John H.
Information Systems
Defense & Space, 10,001+ employees
January 15, 2019

“Excellent for multiple monitoring of events”

OverallThis is a very useful app for general monitoring of breaking events and then pace of the conversation. From a brand watching, marketeer, view it can be useful to see the pace of the conversation but it gives no analysis of the sentiment, language being used. This would benefit from organic and dynamic integration with Twitter Analytics.
ProsThe ability to monitor in real-time the feeds of any hashtag or user is incredible. On a big screen, watching situations from their initiation to conclusion, through the lens of mass participation is extremely useful for understanding. It is possible to see actions and reactions extremely quickly, enabling dynamic decision making as events unfold. Fantastic for watching the travails of stocks & shares, brands, the thoughts of politicians, sports stars and famous people, all simultaneously. Scheduling posts is an added extra that proves very useful for managing a social media campaign although there are other tools that manage this better.
ConsThere is no analytical capability within tweetdeck. Feeds can spin very rapidly during major events or conversations but there is no means to capture that and analyse any of the data flow, you merely become a bystander as crowds cheer, scream, shout and cry in front of you. No mobile app. This is particularly frustrating but there is no Android app (unsure if there is an iOS one). This means repeatedly having to log back in to a PC to maintain scheduling or monitoring.
January 15, 2019
Alfredo M.
Gerente de Comunicaciones Internas
Telecommunications, 5001-10,000 employees
November 26, 2018

“TweetDeck: My favorite”

OverallThere are few disadvantages that I see this tool, I use it as a first reference for press monitoring. I have columns to see what is said on Twitter about Cantv. We use it daily.
ProsThis is a free app that allows us to manage our social networks in an organized and simple way. It is very friendly and easy to manage. I, in particular, recommend it more than any other. Pros - The first advantage of TweetDeck is that it allows us to manage unlimited Twitter and Facebook accounts. In the case of the latter, only personal profiles. - You can manage countless columns of interest such as mentions, interactions, private messages. - You can program innumerable daily messages, including more than one photo and videos. - Allows you to create lists of our most common interests. - It is ideal to monitor the interactions of the public of our brand. - Easily export lists between one account or another.
ConsCons - It does not allow managing Facebook fan pages. - The placement of several columns can make navigation slow. - It does not allow to see the hours of the RT.
November 26, 2018
Rick P.
June 24, 2018

“For serious Twitter users and some business users, all free”

ProsI've been using TweetDeck since it was an Adobe Air app and instantly fell in love with its multi-column interface. TD fans were worried that Twitter would abandon it after they took it over, but instead, they multiplied its presence on several platforms. For a while anyway. Now it's web-only but still powerful. Depending on your Twitter business needs, it may work for you. You can schedule Tweets; add multiple Twitter accounts; add team members; monitor keywords, brands, and users; create several columns and populate them with collections, searches, lists, et. al. Not bad for a free product. I use the Better TweetDeck Chrome extension to add a few features, such as collapsible columns, and tweak TD's appearance. Before you pay a service like HootSuite, you owe it to yourself to check out TweetDeck first.
ConsNeither analytics nor statistics are integrated directly into TweetDeck as they are in products like HootSuite and there's no option to get them there either. This may be a deal-breaker for most businesses.
June 24, 2018
Reynaldo U.
Coordinador logistico
July 22, 2018

“My twitter is better managed with tweetdeck, a software that I love”

OverallJust use it for a week and you will see why I speak only expose positive aspects of this software, you will not regret
ProsThe use of social networks in my work space is of supreme importance, it allows me to socialize and share my professional practices with the entire community of the web. Currently with my twitter account I expose social and devocative activities at a national level, so I have comments, followers, mentions, and retweets. Tweetdeck is an excellent application that allows me to manage my twitter account correctly and in real time, making it more attractive to the public, and this I say, because it has a system of review and management of the account by columns that is, from my perspective , one of the greatest strengths of this software, since it does not lose detail of the interaction with the followers, being able to review each one of the mentions, tweets and retweets that make of my publications. A software that is highly recommended to enhance your work and expose it to the 2.0 community, which is constantly in need of new information.
ConsAnother of my essential and very dear software, that I never abandon. Since I use it I only have positive things to say about it, and every professional or worker I know I recommend it without hesitation
July 22, 2018
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
August 28, 2019

“Tweetdeck is for powerusers”

OverallThis helps me keep an eye on the latest trends and lets me create a column where I can see if a certain hashtag is doing well or not. Easier for me to do side by side comparisons.
ProsI love the fact that it's easier for me to check my tweets and DMs without having to navigate to different sections on a page (i.e. the Twitter website). One can easily mute tweets here and even schedule them for later. I can set up a column dedicated to a keyword I need to monitor and scroll it without having to open a separate page. TD allows for one to view tweets without having to refresh the page and this is what makes it easier to keep an eye on everything. It's a web app so one can open this in any browser which supports HTML5 and there is no need to install a special app.
ConsThe option to schedule tweets is not available in the latest beta of the software. There is no built-in spell-check. One has to use an external plugin to check for Grammar.
August 28, 2019
Andy F.
Director of Strategic Content
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees
September 30, 2019

“Still the best platform of its kind”

OverallI use TweetDeck for my personal, as well as three professional accounts. It has been easy to monitor and include media with the tweets. Again, still the best multiple-account platform out there.
ProsTweetdeck allows users to administer multiple accounts at once, in real time. It provides for the major categories of information an admin may need (analytics excluded). Its ease-of-use may be its biggest draw, as well as the ability to house multiple accounts and vary the kinds of information visible for each. Scheduling is also easy.
ConsThey tested the inclusion of gifs in tweets composed from TweetDeck, but later removed it. That's a shame. I loved that feature. Also, for "viral" moments when mentions are flying in fast and furious, Twitter's native site may be a better option.
September 30, 2019
Tony O.
Affiliate Marketer
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 31, 2019

“TweetDeck Review”

OverallI warmly recommend TweetDeck to new users who are still having doubts to give it a chance. It provides users with the absolute overview of their twitter account and dashboards are specifically customized to accommodate the user's requirements.
ProsIts search feature is with no doubt one of the best features provided by the service for me. It allows me to search for trends by just using a word /phrase and no restriction at all when I feel like joining the discussion. This helps me a big deal in my affiliate marketing life. The ability to control several accounts at the same moment is fascinating. TweetDeck also allows me to schedule my tweets and program the content several days in advance.
ConsI would love to see the developers give the users an option for graying the columns or rather make half screen. There have been instances where the software speeds reduce especially when several columns have been opened, this should be improved to save time.
August 31, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees
June 21, 2019

“Very functional; great for monitoring ”

OverallTweetDeck is great for what it is. However, there are other sites that offer more features, for instance, Hootsuite has it's own library of stock images, GIFs, etc. However, this isn't necessarily a dealbreaker for me. I love TweetDeck's straightforward design and ease of use. I would definitely recommend it.
ProsThe best part about TweetDeck is that you can set up multiple columns for the various channels you'd like to monitor. As the social media manager for several brands, it's extremely convenient being able to see what people are saying about my brands in real-time. Columns aren't just for mentions either, you can set them up based on hashtags, scheduled tweets or even just noteworthy figures you'd like to keep tabs on. The app is free - so it won't cost you a penny! When you re-tweet/like a tweet, it will give you the option to choose which account you'd like it to be reflected from; totally eliminating the process of having to log in and out of multiple accounts.
ConsI love that TweetDeck has made updates to allow for an auto-scheduling feature. Previously, it didn't and I was forced to use another social management site. Now that they've added this functionality, I don't have very many cons to say about it.
June 21, 2019
Daniel P.
Content creator
Design, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2019

“TweetDeck - the perfect tool to handle your Twitter account”

OverallTweetDeck gives me a strategic overview of my Twitter account and I can customize the dashboard to fit my requirements. My tweets are scheduled accordingly and I couldn't do it without TweetDeck. I warmly recommend it for anyone who cares about the Twitter presence.
ProsThe name of this app is pretty suggestive - it helps you administrate your Twitter account. If you care about your Twitter presence, TweetDeck is what you need. I like TweetDeck because it does what it says and nothing more. A plethora of tools comes with tons of useless features; it's not TweetDeck that does it. It schedules your tweets and nothing more. Awesome! The customization options are genuinely helpful. You can add columns and move them to better reflect your style and interest. For instance, if you are interested in DMs, then add that column in the first position. Conversely, if you want to schedule your tweets for a few days, move the columns and add the "Scheduled" column in front of you. Finally, TweetDeck lets you handle more Twitter accounts. I manage my personal account, but also two accounts of my clients. I don't have any problem with scheduling the tweets and interacting with other users.
ConsI am extremely satisfied with TweetDeck and I am planning to use for many years. Just to be picky - TweetDeck lacks any analytics which may help a lot of users.
April 20, 2019
Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees
February 4, 2019

“Get Some Control Over How You Use Twitter”

ProsTweetdeck is a great way of customizing Twitter and making it work for you -- seeing the stuff you want to see and hiding the stuff you don't (for example, blocking certain words). I love the navigation; you can have all different kinds of columns that show custom lists and searches, your activity, activity of people you follow, your DMs, multiple accounts, etc. Twitter itself is a very rigid platform, but Tweetdeck makes it easier to navigate all of its content.
ConsTweetdeck does not have the same selection of emojis and GIFs that Twitter does. You can't just browse those items or add a poll the way you can in Twitter itself. So if I want to add one of those to my tweet in Tweetdeck, I either have to do a workaround that makes it less convenient or just jump over to Twitter itself.
February 4, 2019
Ron Elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2018

“A Tool that manages your Ultra-Busy Twitter Feed”

OverallSuper Satisfied!
ProsWhat's the hardest part of having a Twitter? Mumble-Jumbled Tweets that most of the time are not relevant to what you want to see or read. How do you solve this mess? Let's also add how much back-and-forth you need to make on Twitter when we talk about Social Monitoring. It's a lot! And you might wish there's a tool that will separate your Twitter Feed to reduce your Overwhelm. Well, look no more, Tweet Deck is your best buddy! And I as a user for this tool, this is among my favorite tool ever! Not only it segments my Twitter feed but also it monitors what's relevant to me. I love this tool.
ConsI can't find any Cons for this tool since it really helped me and my business to grow our Content Strategy for Twitter. It really is an amazing Tool. My only wish is that if Tweet Deck can segment your Twitter Feed, I hope this kind of tool also segments LinkedIn and Pinterest. But that's just me.
September 22, 2018
June 25, 2018

“ help me manage more information in less time, allows me to have more control of things.”

Overall ease of search, control of all activities of interest, helps me in the organization of important events and allows me to schedule tasks for specific times
Pros what makes this application more attractive and efficient is to be able to put endless columns on what thing or word we want to track you can put alerts in such a way that every time you enter something that informs us, notify us the best thing is that you can put each column separately which makes you have personalization in each of them You can Schedule Tweets for when you are not in front of the machine and so at all times you will be doing your areas.
Cons One of the disadvantages is that when you pass a certain number of columns they begin to get lost in a sea of columns and it is hard for you to find what you are looking for.
June 25, 2018
Jenn M.
Social Media Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
March 26, 2019

“Perfect for scheduling and managing tweets”

OverallI run social media for a small music venue, and this is absolutely the best way to manage our Twitter account.
ProsThe biggest thing is the ability to schedule tweets. I'd be lost without it. I also love that it shows multiple streams in columns across the page - the feed of accounts we follow, plus mentions, then our scheduled upcoming tweets, then the feed of our recent tweets. Very easy layout to look everything over and edit upcoming stuff as needed.
ConsI wish I could be signed into multiple Twitter accounts at once, rather than having to sign out and sign back in each time I want to switch between my personal and business one. Also, sometimes I'm trying to post a photo and the file size is too large - I wish they had the functionality to just resize the photo; I know that exists.
March 26, 2019
Jacob S.
Communications Director
Political Organization, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Good for people managing multiple accounts”

OverallMy overall experience with TweetDeck has been positive as I use the software to manage multiple Twitter accounts in a one-fell-swoop means.
ProsTweetDeck is great for people who work in social media or who are interested in monitoring multiple accounts at once. It has handy features, such as side-by-side viewing and responding from multiple accounts, and the program makes it really easy for people who manage multiple accounts to use them in tandem and spread a message broadly.
ConsThere are certain limitations to the software, not allowing you to perform certain mechanisms like photo tagging and others, and the software seems to sometimes sacrifice the details for more broad control. Depending on what you use TweetDeck to accomplish, you may or may not find it helpful.
March 12, 2019
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
October 30, 2018

“Perfect for my business”

OverallI would 100% recommend TweetDeck to anyone who has to load Twitter ahead of time. It is so simple and bug-free!
ProsI use TweetDeck every since day for work. I have used other softwares for loading tweets and other social media, and I find this one to be my favourite. I had one lesson on how to use it (from a colleague), and after that it was super easy to navigate on my own. I have honestly never had an issue with the software in terms of tweets not loading or scheduling properly.
ConsSometimes, if I am tweeting a link with an accompanying picture, the picture won't attach properly. I'm not sure if this is a problem with TweetDeck or with my company's links, but it is the only issue I have ever had. Other than that, I don't have any problems with this software.
October 30, 2018
Andrés E. B.
Community Manager
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
September 5, 2018

“An excellent tool to manage your accounts”

OverallEven though it has some technical limitations that could be linked to its gratuity as a service, I believe it is a tool that meets the expected objective and is also very easy to use. If you are starting in social networks and want to increase your presence with valuable content, this is the tool you are looking for.
Pros Currently there are several tools to manage social networks. However, Tweetdeck is completely free and offers useful tools to save time, organize your content and achieve the goals that your personal brand or company is looking for.
ConsFrom a critical perspective, I could say that if your idea is to program several contents at the same time or from different accounts, the process can be somewhat disordered by the way in which the information is displayed. I mean the column of programmed messages.
September 5, 2018
Industrial Automation, 10,001+ employees
July 25, 2019

“Great tool to manage my twitter accounts all at once”

OverallOverall the pros of using TweetDeck outweigh the cons,i use it on a daily basis to manage all of my accounts and makes my work like less stressful since i can do everything from one platform instead of loging into my accounts one by one.
ProsWhat i likek the most about TweetDeck is that i can manage all of my twitter accounts all at the same time without any problems or restrictions. TweetDeck allowes me to post the same thing all over my multiple accounts quickly and easily, it's user friendly and you can navigate effortlessly. And my favourite feature is that i can schedule the time of my posts so i don't have to worry about it later on.
ConsMy only complaints is that TweetDecks takes times to load and sometimes it crashes on me so i have to refresh the tab again.
July 25, 2019
Jessica M.
Curriculum Coordinator
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
November 23, 2018

“A great way to keep all-things-Twitter organized ”

OverallI personally use TweetDeck to monitor the mentions of my organization on Twitter, as well as to schedule the Tweets from my own work-related personal account
ProsI like that TweetDeck allows me to easily monitor all Twitter @mentions, messages, and other notifications on behalf of my organization and take action as needed. All of those things can become overwhelming and confusing to track, so having a tool that manages this for you is terribly helpful. I also use it to schedule Tweets and manage multiple Twitter accounts. You have a lot of options and features to customize your deck, setting up different streams based a variety of different settings.
ConsOn the other hand TweetDeck tends to update their interface pretty regularly and I feel like I have to relearn the dashboard all over again and have to find the features and tools I'm used to using. I don't necessarily feel the dashboard is very intuitive to use; it relies heavily on icons and you have to explore and poke around a bit to find what you are looking for. When I was first customizing and setting up my dashboard it felt pretty cumbersome.
November 23, 2018
Newspapers, 1001-5000 employees
July 21, 2019

“A great way to monitor Twitter accounts and post tweets”

OverallOverall, TweetDeck has made scheduling tweets and monitoring Twitter commentary and engagement easy and efficient, but I have some privacy concerns over the permissions given to the app.
ProsI'm able to sign into multiple Twitter accounts at once through TweetDeck and post tweets as any of them. You can also keep track of multiple searches at once, allowing you to keep tabs on what people are saying about your company. The best feature is being able to schedule tweets in advance so you can stay engaged with your audience even when you're not at your computer.
ConsI don't like when you add the TweetDeck app to your Twitter account, you agree to let it "Read, write, and direct messages." This seems unnecessary and overreaching.
July 21, 2019
Brian M.
Director, External Relations
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Solid Desktop Client ”

ProsI've used Tweetdeck for about six or so years now. It's a great way to listen in on social, share and monitor multiple feeds. It's a barebones piece of software--it's made to highlight and manage multiple Twitter streams and that's it. I use Tweetdeck mostly out of familiarity. I am sure there are newer, fancier services available, but Tweetdeck has been a solid and reliable tool for me for years now. It's like the Craigslist of Twitter clients--it looks a bit archaic, there are tons of competitors that offer more bells and whistles, but you turn to it because it's always reliable.
ConsIt will crash from time to time. It also logs you out pretty frequently.
Ronald L.
Content Manager
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
March 31, 2019

“Twitter eyes open all the time”

OverallIt has saved me a lot of time and effort when searching for freelancers for example, or when I want to see all the content related to a hashtag. I can also keep an eye on important accounts with dedicated columns and see all the interactions happening around me which is usually harder to see or notice in the regular twitter app. I've had to spend some time training others on the tricks to get the best out of the app but nothing beyond a couple of hours. And it's FREE!
ProsTweetDeck helps me visualize everything I'm interested at the same time. It can be tweets with some hashtag, from somebody, mentioning somebody, etc. It's like having a lot of twitter tabs opened at the same time in one screen in a comprehensible way. It also has one lovely feature: you can see thing you've liked since forever. This app makes super efficient the time you spend on twitter, even if you're only checking your personal account. By the way, you can handle multiple accounts!
ConsInterface can be tricky sometimes for new users whom might miss it's true potential due to the lack of a detailed explanation/examples.
March 31, 2019
Clara M.
Web, Editorial and Social Media Editor
Building Materials, 501-1000 employees
November 13, 2018

“Perfect to monitor and manage Twitter accounts”

ProsTweetDeck is the best tool to manage and monitor a Twitter account. It allows to simultaneously see different content (feed, mentions, replies, searches) in columns allowing the user to have an overview of what is happening. Super easy to set up while allowing to schedule tweets, which helps to maintain the information flow. And because it's website, it is always accessible and you don't need to use extra space
ConsIt only works for Twitter so you can't monitor and manage other social media accounts (has been like this since Twitter bought Tweetdeck). This means that you need other apps, which can be time consuming or impractical when working as a social media manager.
November 13, 2018
Jake N.
Freelance Writer
Online Media, 1-10 employees
November 11, 2018

“A Necessary Tool For Twitter”

ProsWithout Tweetdeck, Twitter would be almost impossible. I'm currently at the helm of six Twitter accounts, which would seem insanely difficult if I was forced to log in and out of each account just to post and review my notifications. However, I can do all of this from just one TweetDeck account for free. I'm now managing, scheduling, and replying to posts all from TweetDeck with ease. I have columns set up for different customized Twitter lists, which enable me to quickly identify and retweet or reply to trending topics. I can also schedule my posts well in advance and essentially make TweetDeck do all the hard work for me.
ConsIt's not perfect in the sense that the design is a little overwhelming. It works, but it's sometimes annoying to scroll past 8-10 columns before eventually getting to the one you want to access.
November 11, 2018
ADRIENNE K.
Media Production Consultant
Media Production, 201-500 employees
August 14, 2019

“TweetDeck is the BEST!”

OverallTweetDeck is incredibly convenient and helpful with staying informed on current events. It takes a lot of stress off my plate by allowing me to schedule Tweets for a later time when I'm not in the office.
ProsTweetDeck saves me time and really streamlines the work I do on Twitter. The biggest perk: the ability to monitor several accounts and streams, all in one single interface. It helps me organize users feeds and information with real-time tracking, and manage engagement capabilities on Twitter. I especially love being able to post scheduled tweets, build Tweet lists, and mark tweets as "read" (super useful on busy news days).
ConsMy only complaint is that the screen can be a little overwhelming at times with so many accounts being monitored. There are lots of columns to look at so it can take some time to adjust your eyes and figure out where to focus.
August 14, 2019
Beatriz D.
Consultant
Information Services, Self-employed
August 6, 2019

“Great for desktop!”

ProsTweetdeck makes Twitter consumable. It has eases navigating lists and/or accounts you follow while allowing for key functions like search or direct messages.
ConsNearly none - Can't compose tweets with giphs!
August 6, 2019
Gregg B.
Executive Director
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2019

“Manage your Tweets”

ProsI manage the Twitter activity for three organization, along with my personal feed, and TweetDeck allows me to efficiently keep tabs on each stream and monitor accounts and hashtags at the same time. Alerts keep me informed of activity on certain feeds and scheduling lets me work ahead when possible. I've used TweetDeck since it was a desktop application and the web-based solution is a great leap forward.
ConsThere's little not to like about TweetDeck. If you're for a solution that will manage all your social accounts in one place, you'll have to keep looking. If you want to efficiently update and monitor one or several Twitter accounts, this is your tool.
January 30, 2019
Tyler P.
VP of Marketing
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 17, 2018

“Must have for Twitter Users”

OverallGreat. The product allowed me to grow various Twitter projects and to increase key variables such as views, engagement, and retweets.
ProsTweetdeck's key features are allowing you to Retweet and Like from multiple accounts at once. This is a much-needed tool that allowed users with multiple accounts to perform tasks like tweeting on multiple accounts without the hassle of switching to each account. This allows users to keep track of multiple feeds that you are interested in making sure you are keeping up with the current trend.
ConsMobile access wasn't possible for Tweetdeck which was a huge disappointment as I wasn't able to access it during times when I didn't have a laptop.
August 17, 2018
Gary H.
Public Information Officer
Government Administration, 201-500 employees
August 16, 2019

“Amazing web app to manage multiple Twitter accounts”

OverallManaging multiple Twitter accounts can be cumbersome by having to log out and back into the various accounts, but TweetDeck manages all that for you on one site. Give it a try and you'll be amazed.
ProsTweetDeck allows a user that owns/administers multiple Twitter accounts to view/update all accounts in one place. I manage about five accounts, and I can see all activity on one webpage. You can set up multiple columns, including your own feed(s), mentions, retweets, and much more.
ConsIt used to include the ability to use Facebook and other social media on this platform, but now it is totally for Twitter (which makes sense, hence the name "Tweet"Deck). Still an awesome service!
August 16, 2019
Emmanuel A.
Automobile engineer
Textiles, 501-1000 employees
July 28, 2019

“Get control of your twitter account using tweetdeck”

OverallTweetdeck allows for managing of multiple twitter accounts and scheduling tweets, and I must say, I have really been enjoying my twitter usage with it.
ProsI use twitter for personal purposes and tweetdeck makes me enjoy a covenient feel and overall experience of using twitter. TweetDeck allows for viewing of multiple timelines in one easy interface. It also helps in the Managing of multiple Twitter accounts, scheduling of Tweets for posting in the future and building Tweet collections, With tweetdeck, accounts can also be followed, muted or blocked, and users can view Twitter profiles.
ConsIt takes time for Columns to load and screen looks congested
July 28, 2019
April C.
Author
Publishing, Self-employed
July 9, 2019

“No more switching between tabs!”

OverallSometimes when you're using Twitter, you'll be scrolling through your timeline and then a notification pops up, so you click to check it and then when you go back to the timeline, you have to start all over and filter through the newer content! That's one of my favorite things about using TweetDeck, I don't have to click back and forth between the different tabs on Twitter, it's all right there! Your timeline, notifications, messages, and recent activity is all right there on ONE PAGE! Even better? You can respond to messages without losing your place on your timeline! I'm telling you, I don't know how I lived without this! It's so easy to use, and the interface is clean and simple. I absolutely recommend TweetDeck for the busy professional looking to save time or even the average Joe who just hates the constant back and forth!
ProsEasy to use. Easy to navigate interface. Everything all on one page!
ConsNothing, there is absolutely nothing I dislike about this software!
July 9, 2019
Alan H.
Desktop Support Technician
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
May 29, 2019

“Best Twitter account aggregator”

ProsThe endless customizations for the "deck." You can also search for specific hashtags and see the feed for it. The multi-account support allows one to juggle accounts seamlessly. You can also schedule tweets to happen at a specific time, date, add people to Twitter teams if you are running a company's Twitter feed and you are the master of the account.
ConsWish there was a way to add multiple photos on scheduled tweets, which sometimes do not go off at the specified time and you have to be hand release it out of the queue. Sometimes TweetDeck may get a little much for Chrome, depending on how heavily involved the feed is.
Mercy M.
Blogger
Media Production, Self-employed
December 5, 2018

“Twitter Is The Best Tool For Online Marketing”

OverallI love the fact that I can schedule all my blog posts that I intend to share days, weeks and sometimes months ahead. This is a serious perk for someone who's always on the go and with different social media platforms to manage.
ProsA breath of fresh air for a heavy internet users like me who wants to navigate through Twitter updates and still publish my content. It's fully functional in Zimbabwe and very user friendly, with the option of keeping track of your favourite things through the use of using columns. The option of viewing your Twitter timeline in either day or night mode is a bonus!
ConsTechnical glitche. The Avi's for the people you follow sometimes switch.
December 5, 2018
Rebecca B.
cashier
Retail, 201-500 employees
November 28, 2018

“I will continue using for years to come!”

ProsI have had this on my computer for many years. It's so easy to keep your feeds clean and organized. You can look at your followers tweets, your mentions and your messages all at the same time. Therefore, I can have multiple conversations at once. I find it so easy to navigate that anyone would be able to use it. I recommend this to absolutely anyone who uses twitter a lot, and likes to read through all of their stuff with ease.
ConsSometimes the mentions don't load up right away, so I may have gotten a new mention, and I would have absolutely no idea. Besides that, I find this to software to be absolutely awesome!
November 28, 2018
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
August 4, 2018

“Great for managing multiple Twitter accounts. Customer-centered experience.”

ProsFor a business that had a strong Twitter presence, we were very happy to be able to use Tweetdeck because it's a program that really understands the needs of Twitter users. What we really like is that the dashboard is customizable so we only see what's important to us. I love the fact that you can manage multiple accounts from a single panel, unlike others that only allow one account at a time. The tweet client works flawlessly and scheduling is a breeze.
Cons When looking to track a specific hashtag or direct message or topic, we are able to put endless columns on it. However, I must warn people that this must be used with care because it can get away from you very quickly and you'll ending up having what you were tracking buried somewhere and you'd have a hard time finding it again.
August 4, 2018
Andy F.
Director of Strategic Content
Higher Education, Unspecified
June 15, 2018

“Essential for managers of multiple accounts.”

ProsTweetdeck is a must-have for managers of multiple Twitter accounts, or for those who want to see everything about a single account, or conduct tracking on multiple trending topics. I use it to track three accounts, and in one login I can see their feeds, mentions and DMs. The customizable dashboard allows you to only see what's important to you, and the tweet client works flawlessly. Great, great tool.
ConsThe only drawback is I wish I could toggle off the link shortener (bitly, in this case). The integration is usually nice 90% of the time, but there are some instances I want a URL to appear, but have to log in to the Twitter main site to do so.
June 15, 2018
David H. D.
North America Content Lead
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
May 28, 2018

“Capable Twitter posting, monitoring and analysis tool”

ProsTweetDeck is often compared with the 'paid' tools that offer significantly more features. For most people, including experienced online marketers, this 'free' tool provides all the basic capabilities that you will crave to automate your tweet scheduling and reporting. The UI requires a minimal investment in time to learn all the features. It can be configured and put to use in a few minutes. Customization is available, for those who want to explore the more advanced capabilities.
ConsI have not experienced any significant problems with TweetDeck, and I've been a user since it was first created and offered to the Twitter beta user community.
May 28, 2018
Political Organization, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2019

“Good, but not great”

OverallOverall, I've found TweetDeck to be really useful for tracking people's tweets and it has come in handy at work.
ProsI like that you can lay out your tweets and there are a wide range of customization options to view multiple streams of tweets simultaneously. I also like that there is a night-friendly mode, specifically for Mac computers, and that there is apparently an app coming.
ConsI don't like that there is no way to use the website/app on a mobile device. I'd like to track streams on my mobile device, too, but that functionality is limited. There are also some kinks to work out, particularly when tweets are loading fast in a specific event.
September 18, 2019
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“Great managing tool”

OverallAll in all i've had a pleasant experience with TwitterDeck and it's so easy to use and really handy when i have to manage all of my accounts at the same time.
ProsWhat i like the most about this software is the fact that i can manage of my twitter accounts accounts through this one app and all at the same time. I can post the same post though all of my account at the same time which i really like.
ConsWhat i like the least about this software is the fact that if i ever lose my password to access my main twitter account or this said account gets suspended i can't manage my other accounts through TwitterDeck as they're all linked to my main twitter account.
July 18, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 10, 2019

“Great for growing social media engagement”

OverallOrganization of social media presence. Previously, we managed our presence in multiple Twitter communities through TweetDeck, ensuring we responded where we were needed rather than have a single timeline for all of our work.
ProsSocial media management can be daunting, especially in terms of managing your presence on a regular basis. TweetDeck is fantastic for scheduling tweets, easily accessing engagement of your messaging and keeping track of multiple accounts simultaneously. Additionally, you can keep track of keyword searches, Twitter lists and topics all on a singular screen, ensuring your brand responds where you're needed.
ConsIf you manage multiple accounts, it can be cluttered. However, that can be remedied with strong organization on the part of your social media presence. There also can be somewhat of a learning curve in getting your presence going but once you have a handle on the process, it can be a seamless integration with your overall marketing process and strategy.
June 10, 2019
Sharon C.
Interior Designer and Owner
Design, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2019

“TweetDeck is an awesome app for power twitter users”

OverallI have used Tweet deck for as long as I have had twitter. The tablet version is my favorite and twitter is my favorite platform. Its a long way from getting the security and algorhythms right, but for fun and communication, you can't beat it.
ProsI love the customization! From adding the colors for each column like home, activity, messages notifications; its all personalized. You don't have to jump back and forth to see what happening in real time. Available on desktop, tablet and phone.
ConsIts like a double edged sword. Everything you need is out in the open and it can be a bit buzy. The best thing is you can control what colums and interests you see first.
March 15, 2019
Paul F.
Owner & Creative Director
Media Production, Self-employed
March 13, 2019

“Good way to manage multiple Twitter accounts - shame it's ONLY twitter now, though”

ProsTweetDeck has got better and worse over the years. Nowadays, it's a great tool for managing multiple twitter accounts from one browser tab, and also for allowing multiple people to manage a twitter account without sharing the credentials with them - which is great! You can also schedule tweets which you can't with twitter.com
ConsSeveral things..... - there used to be a mobile app, but there isn't now. - you used to be able to post to Facebook as well, but now Twitter own it it's Twitter ONLY - many features of the full logged-in twitter experience are missing, like threads and tagging people in images
March 13, 2019