SocialPilot Ratings

Overall

About SocialPilot

Manage all of your major social media accounts and improve your social media efficiency on one platform with automated post scheduling and many other unique features. SocialPilot is a social media scheduling and marketing tool for social media professionals and digital marketers! Schedule your posts to social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Pinterest, Instagram, Vk, Tumblr and Xing. Learn more about SocialPilot

October 10, 2019

“A solid social media marketing tool”

OverallSocialPilot has been a powerful tool to manage and grow my social media channels, as well as an avenue for me to continuously promote my content on social.
ProsThere are many things I like about SocialPilot. If I were to narrow it down to 3, I'd mention the ability to connect and manage multiple social media platforms, the "post recycling" option to repost something several times on a later day and the browser extension.
ConsThe "post recycling" feature is a valuable asset for all those creating evergreen content for the fact that it lets you promote a piece of content on social media today, as well as on several future dates (something that's missing from the likes of Buffer and Hootsuite). However, the feature could be improved further. In fact, there's a limit to the number of reposts. This means that every now and then, you'll have to log in to your SocialPilot dashboard to add new dates. Other schedulers like MeetEdgar and SocialBee have enhanced this feature by enabling users to automatically recycle posts without having to continuously add new dates manually.
October 10, 2019
Brian W.
Retail, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2019

“Can't go wrong with this Great Bang for your Buck!”

OverallI had been using another company to facilitate all of my social media posts, however, the number of accounts I needed took me out of the search for the free products and jumped up pretty quickly to some prohibitive pricing. SocialPilot fit a perfect price point and got me connected to all of my social media accounts very quickly. I can make my posts and schedule them as I like. Thank you!
ProsIn our company, between the 2 storefronts we utilize about 10 different social media accounts. I desperately needed something that would allow me to post to all of these at the same time as well as manage the future posts. I can easily create my social media posts or share other things I find via the tool bar plugin. Recently they added in the connection to my Canva account making it even easier for me to share things. It was also very convenient to search for curated content. Well done SocialPilot.
ConsThe interface is probably my least liked feature of the software. Sometimes I feel it takes too many clicks to get where I want to go. Maybe the UI is not as intuitive as I want it to be with where I think buttons should be. That being said, I do appreciate what they have available for me.
October 3, 2019
Luis Ignacio C.
Diseñador gráfico
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 23, 2019

“I am surprised with the kindness that it offers me.”

OverallAnyone who works in digital marketing, looking for a reliable tool, is what I have received since I implemented SocialPilot as the main tool for the content management of the accounts for which I work. I have managed to cover many more accounts only with SocialPilot, similar tools offer similar services for very high costs, but do not offer more than five accounts to manage, which I have left in the past since using SocialPilot, is truly amazing. Apart from all that, they also offer you a complete section of analytics, which allows you to show the orderly evolution of your work.
ProsCarrying the social networks of several companies at the same time, without the perfect tool, is a task that can end in a complete disaster. That is why, after using SocialPilot, I can say with confidence that it is the best option for small entrepreneurs and for consolidated work teams that seek to offer a better service. I like that they offer options that perfectly fit the possibilities of people and companies. Another element that I liked a lot, is that I can obtain the statistics of each of the accounts, which helps me to project the needs that each client may have, as well as rectify my strategies so that marketing is successful. I have received good comments from my clients because the publications are in the correct times and days, all that is thanks to SocialPilot.
ConsThroughout my experience, my comments remain positive about the benefits and scope of the platform, they constantly include improvements and are very up to date with the recommendations of the users, I have not found any negative aspects to consider.

By SocialPilot on April 29, 2019
Hi Luis Ignacio, Very much excited to know about your love towards SocialPilot. It's amazing to have such users like you. Thanks for your kind words. We always are on the run to make the tool a better place for your social marketing activities and glad to know we are able to do it :) Best, Jimit
April 23, 2019
Christopher C.
Managing Partner
October 14, 2017

“The best tool in our social media arsenal hands down.”

OverallThe benefits are on going, the best part was the ease of onboarding team members and the high level of support we continue to receive from SocialPilot's team. Significant increase across the board in social engagement, increase in followers and conversion from social to our primary destinations.
ProsTheir bulk scheduling features are outstanding. Huge time saver over the competition. They also have a really nice "reporting" system which alerts you if there is a problem with a post or a network error on one of the social sites. It's incredibly easy to add users and their accounts without having to request their credentials, simply send them an email and it's click bam boom we're in business. They have a new video feature which is convenient and also have added a content curation feature which seems to be getting more intuitive every day, also nice. Their support is spot on and always available and they are willing to do hands on training for staff members as they come on board. Really impressive.
ConsIf they had a bit more of a "listening" or "engagement" feature set this would be probably the only tool you would ever need for social. If the video portion wasn't limited to just uploading and could capture the video and post from a link that would save some time, but I'm sure they are working on it as we speak!

By SocialPilot on January 10, 2018
Hi Christopher, Wow! You are awesome!! Such an amazing review from our user is more than valuable to us. You have appreciated SocialPilot in such a wonderful way. Thanks so much. Glad to know SocialPilot proves to be the one platform you would love to use for your social media marketing. We know listening and monitoring are quite needful. We'll surely have a word with the developers about this. Regards, Manvi
October 14, 2017
Chris G.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2018

“They've Got (Almost) Everything Right”

OverallI can manage the social media accounts of 25 real estate agents, and with bulk scheduling, get months of posts lined up in a day. Great value, and they offer an intro training session for free, which was mostly helpful.
ProsThe groups feature is huge, allowing me to post to a specific group of 20 or so accounts, but leaving a different set of 10 accounts off the post. The bulk upload works. They could make a sample template that is a bit more explanatory. The pricing, should it remain unchanged, rocks. I don't understand the greed at a few of their competitors. Pretty good analytics too.
ConsInstagram HAS opened their API to 3rd party companies such as later.com for automated scheduling and POSTING of Instagram posts. It is unfortunate that SP has not gotten this functionality yet. Perhaps my biggest gripe, is a missing feature: I should be able to post an article to 10 different accounts on the spot, using SHARE NOW, and have those posts get sent 2-3 minutes apart to avoid FB bots seeing a bulk posting occurring. One of their competitors offers this feature, so it can be done. They don't see the need for it at SP. This forces me to move posts around on the calendar, and with 30 accounts on a calendar that you can't zoom in on, it is a headache! I'd also like to see video posting enabled as a bulk post feature...

By SocialPilot on October 17, 2018
Hi Chris, Really glad to know you almost are getting everything right, using SocialPilot. We understand the need of Instagram Direct Publishing since their API is out now, but to have that feature you need to be partners with Facebook and there's a whole procedure to follow being Facebook Partners. We are on it working on the process and will soon have this feature. Thanks, Jimit
August 22, 2018
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
December 9, 2016

“Simple and Cheap Social Media Management Software”

OverallSocial Pilot is a simple social media management tool, I decided to sign up for the free plan to get a feel of the software, in comparison to other SM Management tool. The signup process was easy and I linked my Tumblr, Facebook page, and twitter profile, after which I added my daily posting schedule to each SM account. I liked the Pinterest and Instagram option available. Other accounts SM profiles allowed includes: LinkedIn, Google +, VK and Xing. Social pilot works like buffer and Hootsuite. To test the feeds feature I had to upgrade my account or start a free trial, sadly, I couldn't start a trial because of' 'Sorry trial membership is not available in your country.' It seems rather ridiculous that upgrades are allowed in my country but the trial isn't? I can't say I've had this experience with any other SM Manager. The content curation didn't really provide me with relevant posts as I was testing this on my book blog and there wasn't any entertainment or literature option among the suggested posts categories. In comparison to other social media managers such as Buffer, Hootsuite, Swift Social and others, Social Pilot doesn't really stand out. Its strong point, however, is its cheap price, the basic plan is $4.99 compared to buffer and HootSuite's $9.99. And while I think it has a lot of potential, it still needs a unique feature that would distinguish it from other softwares in the market.
ProsSocial Pilot cheaper than most SM Management software in the market, and can be a cheaper alternative to Buffer and HootSuite.
ConsI really dislike the fact that my "country" supports the free plan and paying for upgrades but doesn't support the free trial.

By SocialPilot on December 9, 2016
Hi Abigail Thanks for sharing your review. The reason for not having a trial in few countries is that, we have some past spamming history from such specific country users. A genuine user's like you, send us a support request for trial activation and we normally activate that. Feel free to email us if you want to access the trial. We have added many unique features like social media calendar, bulk scheduling, custom FB branding and we are still making our tool more usable. Once again, thanks for our review. Keep sharing your feedback to our support email address and we are more than happy to answer you.
December 9, 2016
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 11, 2019

“I love the simple, clean navigation.”

ProsI tried a bunch of social marketing solutions while searching for one that fit me and my companies. In searching, I found SocialPilot. I love the simple, clean navigation. It's reminiscent of the old Facebook, so it's incredibly easy to learn to navigate, to add feeds/social pages, and to check out the graphs and analytics. Compared to their competitors, the pricing is at a great level for small to midsize businesses. The repeat posting tool is awesome for book releases and sales where we're posting the same thing for days in a row on different pages to drum up reader interest.
ConsThey are still working on becoming a Facebook partner to allow direct posting to Instagram. Where most of their competitors have already either done this or worked out alternative ways of posting to Instagram, SP lags behind. As a company, we've noticed IG is becoming really popular for branding and marketing, so this is an imperative feature that needs to be sorted ASAP. Occasionally bulk scheduling fails, and there isn't a notification or queue alert to let you know something failed. A better way to quickly see where you need to do a repost to get it to go through would be a great option to add.

By SocialPilot on April 30, 2019
Hi there, Thanks for the wonderful SocialPilot review. Excited to know you found SocialPilot and just loved the simple and clean navigation. We always focus on how we can make it a better tool each day for users like to you to love it :) We definitely understand the need of having direct Instagram publishing and are aware of the fact that it is a much needed platform. We ourselves are pushing on that fact with Facebook to give us access. Thanks, Jimit
February 11, 2019
Animation, 1-10 employees
October 12, 2018

“What features it has are really nice”

OverallIt's great to be able to schedule bulk posts and repeat posts. I do feel that Social Pilot is being a little scant with it's features on the individual plan. To make someone who is paying you monthly feel like they are locked out of so many features is not great. I've looked and continue to look for other services that offer repeat posting, basic analytics, Twitter follower management (see who has recently unfollowed, search for followers who may be interested in your field of business etc.)
ProsI like the ability to schedule repeat social posts. The posting of text and media to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook works really well. The ability to see posts that have been delivered and manage the schedule of you posts also works really well.
ConsThe interface needs work. Some simple things like allowing click through on the sub menu items such as 'Manage Posts' (not just the text) and not picking up the profile pictures for the accounts make the interface feel as if it isn't being assessed for improvement that often. It also no longer posts to LinkedIn very well, posting a link rather than the original post image (although this might be more to do with LinkedIn's API than anything to do with Social Pilot. It's really disappointing that it doesn't offer management of followers for Twitter and doesn't give very basic analytics on the individual plan.

By SocialPilot on October 22, 2018
Hi there, Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you like the Repeat post feature and the ability to manage posts once it's delivered. But it's despairing to know that SocialPilot doesn't fit well to your requirements. We are working on making SocialPilot better each day and are bringing updates and advancements very frequently. Instagram direct posting, we are on it and will soon be available at SocialPilot. About LinkedIn you said it right, we can't help it. It's how LinkedIn API allows any third party tool like SocialPilot to do. Hope we can make your SocialPilot experience better. Best, Jimit
harry a.
marketing digital
October 30, 2018

“The best publisher of social network manager.”

OverallAlthough nothing is perfect in this life, it needs a few functions to be perfect. as a hashtag search engine, upload several images in bulk and that you could create several different publications among other things that would come to you very well.
ProsIt is very easy to use and intuitive. It has many functions that I can not find in other publishers, such as: it allows you to publish the same message for several days. allows you to search for content to cure, allows you to schedule publications of other feeds, allows you to make publications with links directly from the images, among many other great functions.
ConsIt is very easy to use and intuitive. It has many functions that I can not find in other publishers, such as: it allows you to publish the same message for several days. allows you to search for content to cure, allows you to schedule publications of other feeds, allows you to make publications with links directly from the images, among many other great functions.

By SocialPilot on November 16, 2018
Hi Harry, Thanks for such a wonderful SocialPilot review. It's cheering to know SocialPilot has made your social media marketing much easier and you find SocialPilot to be intuitive. We definitely agree nothing's perfect and that is the reason we are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day. Best Regards, Jimit
October 30, 2018
Computer Software, Self-employed
October 13, 2018

“A great entry level product ”

Overall Social Pilot have been a god send to my business. They are constantly adding new features and run regular online events offering insight, training and best practice. The guys can not do enough to help you.
ProsSocial Pilot is one of only a handful of similar products that offers integration to tumblr as a standard which was vital in my choice. The subscription price points are excellent value for money and allow for growth as and when needed.
ConsBulk upload of postings is not as a easy as one would like. There are two options: 1. Uploading without specifying a posting date and time where by the system will send you're posting in the order of the upload file using a configurable schedule which you define or 2. Uploading specifying the date and time for the post to be sent. The later I have yet get working. There is no automatic alert if any queue where to fail. This has only happened once in the past 8 months of using Social Pilot but you do need to keep you eye on the posting queue

By SocialPilot on October 22, 2018
Hi there, Thanks for your amazing review. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and is value for money! Thanks for letting us know Bulk Scheduling was giving you troubles. We'll surely look into it as there a lot of users who love this feature and how easy it was for them to upload bulk posts. Thanks for your kind words. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and users like you motivate us to do more. Best, Jimit
October 13, 2018
Gustavo V.
Managing Director

“Great Scheduling Software”

OverallI've been using SocialPilot with my team as we've tested some other services that will help us schedule and review the publications we make on social media. After testing more than 7 different services, we will stay in SocialPilot (and that's why I'm doing this review). Here are a few things I find interesting. 1) Scheduling on Instagram. Right now this is not possible in almost any platform, Instagram doesn't allow other apps to post on them. But the way SocialPilot does this is by reminding you at the time the publication must go, you then open the app and it copies the publication to your clipboard, you just go from the app to Instagram and everything is almost done, you just adjust and hit publish. 2) It allows me to moderate the posts. My SM crew can create the posts for every platform and me or the Social Media Manager can then review and approve the posts when they're ready, this allows us to plan ahead even two or three weeks in advanced. 3) Different team members and accounts. By having different members on my team, I can choose which member handles which social account, will helps me focus my resources in the most efficient way. Overall I'll stick to SocialPilot and I really recomment giving it a try if you are in need of a social scheduling platform.
ProsThe easy of use and the ability to have team members handle different social accounts and one team manager that can approve the posts.
ConsI really would like to have more statistics in the software.
Recommendations to other buyersApprove the posts from the app. It's really easy to just swipe right when you want to approve something.

By SocialPilot on March 29, 2017
Hi Gustavo, Woww!! That's a pretty much detailed appreciation! This delights and encourages us more to work hard and make it a better tool for you each day. Glad to know Team & Collaborations feature is such of a use to you and is helping you ease out on your social media needs and increasing efficiency. We will pass on your suggestion where you need more statistics! We are working on analytics of other networks also. Stay tuned :) Thanks, Jimit
Elizabeth B.

“Best Value for Money”

OverallSocialPilot has made my life easier and made my business work seamlessly. Thanks SocialPilot!
ProsIt is affordable!! I can schedule to all social platforms easily. It is SO user-friendly. When there is a problem, I get an email. I can add teams if I want. It does the job without charging a fortune and makes my life SO much easier.
ConsI really am pretty happy with it, but here are the things I would change if I could (in order of importance): I still pay Hootsuite to publish my Instagram posts because it can do it without notifying me and having me publish it live. If Social Pilot found a way to do that, I would instantly move all my accounts to Social Pilot and never look back. There used to be a free 1-account version. I always recommend social pilot to people I talk to that want to manage their own social media. That option was perfect for them. Now I generally recommend something else because they really only need to schedule for 1 account. I have had errors occur on posts so they don't publish and I don't understand why. If I knew what it was, I could fix it so everything would post as expected, but I don't. I appreciate the email letting me know there was an error, but it would be nice if there were no errors. The queue feature. I never use it and sometimes I accidentally click it when I mean to schedule and then I have to go back and find the post and change it. If I schedule the same post for multiple platforms but I mess up (like the error I just mentioned) I have to go into each platform's post and change it. This may be unavoidable, but I wish I could fix all of them at once.
Alexanfros K.
IT DIrector
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 21, 2018

“Easy to use and quite powerful”

OverallIn case they manage to solve some minor frustrations including the fact that sat various periods scheduled posts are hold then it could be one of the best solutions and most cost effective out there.
ProsThe software is pretty easy and straightforward to use and allows to schedule content from various internet portals as an auto feed.
ConsThere are minor bugs on the calendar area where you need to frequently refresh the web page to view the correct times. The biggest issues is the support that is slow to respond and the fact that at certain periods the engine seems stacked (lot's of posts are on a "hold" and fired all together)

By SocialPilot on October 24, 2018
Hi Alexanfros, Thanks for your wonderful SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot to be easy and quite poweerful. We'll definitely pass this bug on to our developers to have a look at why this is happening in your account. Can you please send in your SocialPilot login id at support@socialpilot.co Thanks, Jimit
October 21, 2018
JoAnn J.
Creator, Owner
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
October 15, 2018

“Social Pilot Provides Consistancy”

OverallI discovered Social Pilot after reaching my frustration threshold with several other social media scheduling platforms. Several were difficult to navigate; some where not responsive; the most recent software, prior to SP, could never get a grasp on their Instagram push notifications. With Social Pilot, I am able to push my Instagram notifications immediately upon receiving the convenient reminder from Social Pilot. So relieved I discovered this software!
ProsSocial Pilot is easy to navigate. I especially like the "calendar" option, where you can view a full month's worth of post, even segmenting by social media platform. This comes in handy, especially with Pinterest. The analytics tab is easy to read and allows me to see which days and times my followers are most engaged, without having to visit that particular social media platform.
ConsI do not mind the daily usage limitations (within my price range) however, I wish I was able to add all my Pinterest boards to my profile, although I know I cannot post to each board daily. I just would like the accessibility.

By SocialPilot on October 22, 2018
Hi Joann, Thanks much for this wonderful review. Delighted to know you find SocialPilot easy and love the features finally you found a tool that fulfills your social media requirements. Best, Jimit
October 15, 2018
Miguel B.
April 27, 2018

“A pretty good Social Media tool”

OverallExcellent inexpensive social media tool.
Pros- You can connect a lot of profiles from different social media accounts. - The analytics are really useful - quite inexpensive, compared with other similar tools
Cons- no instagram posting - in a team, you cannot comment on a post already made, to make exchanges - I am having a lot of problems posting in facebook profiles.

By SocialPilot on April 30, 2018
Hi Miguel, Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot! We are in communication with the Facebook team about giving us access to Direct Instagram Posting. We need to have the partnership to do that, there's a procedure to follow, so as soon as it's done, we'll get Instagram posting at SocialPilot. About commenting on a Team-members post we'll surely add this to our suggestions list. Also, I see that you are not very much happy with the customer support. Did you face any problem? I would like to amend of what difficulties you faced, please let me know! Best Regards, Jimit
April 27, 2018
Computer & Network Security, Unspecified
June 18, 2018

“SocialPilot has allowed me to completely automate my posts on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.”

ProsIt has several small features that will make your life easier. For example, if you want to post on Twitter about an interesting blog post, simply copy the URL in the are for the message and SocialPilot will automatically retrieve any photo or diagram used in the blog post for you to include in your tweet. How cool is that?
ConsIf you use social networks a lot, you probably noticed that some socials use many hashtags (e.g. Instagram) and some do not (e.g. Facebook). Unfortunately, if you use SocialPilot to schedule your post, there is no way to tell the system, please remove the hashtags before you post on a social network that does not use hashtags (e.g. Facebook).

By SocialPilot on October 16, 2018
Hi there, Thanks for your wonderful review. Glad to know it makes your life easier. We definitely understand the need of having this and that is the reason we are working on the Advance post feature, where you can create different posts for different social networks at the same time. We'll keep you posted with the updates. Best, Jimit
June 18, 2018
Delaney G.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2018

“Customer service was very helpful when I had difficulty connecting a certain account. Great since.”

OverallI'm able to really improve our social media presence and reach.
ProsScheduling is easy. I like how facebook and twitter posts are published by the program automatically. I also like the idea of having curated content available...however i think that it is stupid that I cannot use the search bar. I also like how I can use it from my phone which is very easy
Consi find it extremely inconvenient that instagram posts are not published automatically and that I need to do it from the app. I also don't like how I can't schedule multiple pictures for either instagram or facebook. (especially when you are able to post multiple on the actual programs) Finally, I think that it is ridiculous that I can have access to curated content...and not be able to search for it. It's very cheap of social pilot to do that especially when I pay for it. I shouldn't have to double the money out of my pocket to use the search bar. It's absolutely ridiculous.

By SocialPilot on February 13, 2018
Hi Delaney, Thanks for your review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like how SocialPilot works and automates your posts. The search box is a premium feature Delaney, so you will have to upgrade for it's usage and also Instagram has a restricted API so it doesn't allow any third party tool like SocialPilot to post directly to it. This is something Instagram handles and not in our hands. We have recently released the multiple image posts feature on your dashboard. Please check to post multiple images to the supported platforms right from the SocialPilot dashboard. Thanks & Regards, Jimit
Nicolle H.
Digital marketing Director
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
September 9, 2019

“Simple and east to use with all the functionality ”

ProsI run many social accounts, set up of these accounts are so easy. I use this on a daily basis and can keep track of all my scheduled posts.
ConsNothing I don't dislike , they are upgrading the software all the time.
September 9, 2019
Ben B.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
April 28, 2019

“Super easy social post management system”

OverallWe use SocialPilot to manage our social media accounts.
ProsSocialPilot is perhaps the simplest social media managment platform I've used in a long time. It feels plain, but that's a good thing. There's no fancy UI to distract from the (at times) stressful task of scheduling social media posts. And you can post accross different social accounts with a single click from the same dashboard. It's really nice. I also like that SocialPilot works really well on mobile. If I'm in a pinch and need to schedule some posts on the road, it's quite easy to do.
ConsSometimes SocialPilot's simplicity becomes a barrier to productivity. For example, it's easy to tag others on Twitter, but that doesn't work on Facebook. You have to manually update tags on your social page after they've posted. It can be a huge timesink if you are managing multiple accounts. However, if you're handling more traditional social media accounts, then the performance gains of SocialPilot's simplicity are definitely worth it.

By SocialPilot on April 29, 2019
Hi Ben, Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot's simplicity. We thrive to make it simple and easy to use. About tagging on Facebook - We do have it now in SocialPilot. You can very easily mention the pages/people you want to on your Facebook post when scheduling them from SocialPilot. Let us know if you need any help in guiding you how you can do this. Thanks, Jimit
April 28, 2019
Hardi V.
Digital Marketing Executive
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
January 1, 2019

“Schedule You Social Media Post Here”

OverallBeing a digital marketer, its my routine and work responsibility that I need to look after my social channels right? I always prefer Social pilot as it has been a boon for me since past 1 year. I schedule my post by writing captions, they automatically shorten the URL and fetches the image from the URL.
ProsSocial Pilot is tool which let you schedule and post into all social channels at the same time. My company is used to take a plan which allows us to connect all the social channels for my project including facebook, twitter, G+, linkedin, Pinterest. So I schedule my posts and the most favourable, they will ask to post as a link or image as it fetches the images from the link in caption.
Conssometimes, we need to reconnect social media profile after some period of time as it disconnects automatically.
January 1, 2019
Deepesh B.
Developer, Animagiks
May 18, 2017

“ I've found it to be intuitive, easy to master and full of useful updates ”

ProsThis product works best for those that need a tool to monitor multiple social networks. It may not be all that useful for those who don't have more than one network. Utilize the scheduling and monitoring tools. Both are great functions of this tool.
ConsThere are size limitations to the image size you can post. As I shoot much of my work on a high-quality camera resulting in large size photos, it would be great to not have to edit them down before posting. (Note: This may be a limitation in the networks themselves, but I don't believe so.)

By SocialPilot on June 2, 2017
Hi Deepesh, Wow, that's a great review. Thanks so much for this appreciation. Glad to know we have users like you who love SocialPilot. We do allow high quality images here from SocialPilot Deepesh, it's that Twitter doesn't allow image size more than 3MB and Facebook also compresses the image size if they are like really high resolution. Do let me know if you need anything further or you can just shoot up with your query at support@socialpilot.co Thanks for staying with SocialPilot. Jimit
May 18, 2017
Kristyn F.
Founder & CEO
March 27, 2018

“ Social Pilot is a great social media tool! Easy to use.”

OverallDetailed analytics that are insightful and easy to understand. So that's my favorite feature by far!
ProsI've been using Social Pilot for a few weeks now (after using Hootsuite for years), and I gotta say that I'm impressed! What I like most are their ANALYTICS - by far. They save me a lot of time, they're detailed, and the reports are easy for me and my clients to read and understand. Their browser extension tool is also helpful too!
ConsMy least favorite thing about Social Pilot is that you're not able to tag businesses/handles when scheduling posts. So I don't schedule posts through them very often. However.... when I contacted their support team, I was notified that they're working on this and plan to have that changed soon! So when that happens, you'll be good to go.

By SocialPilot on May 1, 2018
Hi Kristyn, Thanks for an amazing review on SocialPilot. Really glad to know you find SocialPilot a great tool to use. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day, and comments like these gives us a boost to get better each day. About tagging people on Facebook, Kristyn this feature will now not be available on any third party tool, as Facebook has made certain changes in their API policy recently and we unfortunately had to stop working on this feature as we didn't have access anymore. But we are soon going to release some features which will interest you. Best Regards, Jimit
March 27, 2018
Beverley T.
Social Media Strategist & Consultant
January 12, 2018

“Simple and straightforward to use”

OverallAffordable, easy to give clients access to their accounts and to give team members access to specific groups.
ProsThe "Group" function is great. You're able to assign social media accounts to their own group, so having a broad overview of what you're posting for each company on different platforms is only one click. I also enjoy the "Curated Content" which makes it easy to find relevant articles and links to share with your audience.
ConsThere's still some bugs that could be ironed out and some suggestions to take into consideration. - No option to view empty queue spots on the calendar view - No option to continually schedule posts to one social media account (you always have to click the account you want to publish to)

By SocialPilot on January 30, 2018
Hi Beverly, Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you find SocialPilot a simple tool to use and the features to be intuitive. We'll definitely add these suggestions to our list. Happy SocialPiloting Regards, Jimit
Susan D.
' Founder
January 9, 2018

“This is the best auto-post tool I've used in the last 10 years. Traffic to my website is increased.”

ProsEase of use. I stepped right into it and found it to be user friendly. There was very little learning curve with this Software as a Service. The website layout made my user experience relatively stress-free, which is saying a lot for me. I look for excellence and value in my online products and SocialPilot does not disappoint me. Over a six-week timeframe, my website traffic increased from almost nothing to almost 10,000 per month. This is one of the best experiences I've had in my online career. Warmly, Susan Daniels
ConsI can't use special characters. The app is slow moving on my devices. I usually use SocialPilot on my laptop but for Instagram I have to push the posts on my devices and the SocialPilot app is slower than other apps I used on the same devices. One device has less memory, one has a lot of memory, but it's the same on both - slow moving. I hope this helps.

By SocialPilot on January 25, 2018
Hi Susan, Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Amazed to know you found SocialPilot the best tool you have used in the span of last 10 years, like wow! Great to hear that SocialPilot helped in increasing your website traffic. About our mobile app, can you please update it to our latest version? We have improved it in our latest update. You can reach out to our support team if you are facing any issues further. Regards, Jimit
Viktorija V.
Co-Founder
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2019

“Social media scheduling is really easy!”

ProsThis is the best and easiest tool for social media scheduling out there. UI is clear and easy to use from the very start. I like the customization of a post per social network . Experimenting with diferent headlines all the time.
ConsNothing to complain about. It does what it says and is the cheapest solution.

By SocialPilot on April 30, 2019
Hi Viktorija, You are awesome ;) Thanks for your kind words Viktorija. Excited to have a wonderful review from amazing users like you associated with SocialPilot from a long time. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day and comments like these give us a boost. Cheers, Jimit
March 25, 2019
Ryan K.
Business Owner
Sports, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2018

“SocialPilot is a MUST for our Business!”

OverallMy business manages several different companies social media accounts. We simply post from Twitter, Facebook and G+ using SocialPilot! It's soooo simple. We also use it to schedule posts at different times which is one of my favorite features. Overall, our experience has been solid. Due to cost, we left socialpilot several months ago... But quickly realized it was a necessary business tool for us so we re-subscribed. Now we are likely lifetime customers. Thanks socialpilot and keep up the great work.
ProsIt's very easy to use. Creating and scheduling social media posts across a large number of networks is simple and to the point. Very intuitive to teach my team to use it as well.
ConsThe cost is a bit high but all in all -- well worth it for what it delivers. But like anything, cost is always under consideration when using tools.
October 14, 2018
Josh S.
Media and Communications Minister
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
May 31, 2018

“A nice way of keep tabs on your Social Media Presence”

ProsI started with this company when they were brand new and waited through some of the growing pains for new features to come. This is a great option if looking for a less expensive option than some of its competitors. Pros: -Schedule posts for your social media accounts -Easily work with a team on assigning tasks and getting things posted - Ability to have a pool of ready made posts and allow Social Pilot to church what to post according to your schedule - Less expensive than some competitors
ConsThis being a somewhat newer company to the game, some of there features feel like they are lacking or aren't a well polished as some of its competitors like Hootsuite. It is a little clumsy to try and post something other than text, pictures, or video. And even posting those feels a little clumsy.

By SocialPilot on October 16, 2018
Hi Josh, Thanks for your review and glad to know you are using SocialPilot since our early days. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool. We'll definitely take in your suggestions and try to make advancements and not make it look clumsy. Thanks, Jimit
May 31, 2018
Suzanne C.
Freelance Marketing Consultant
March 7, 2018

“Designed for Collaborative Work with Client to Easily Accomplish Social Media Marketing”

OverallSocialPilot saves time and resources by allowing bulk uploading and scheduling of posts. Clients feel involved and given a sense of ownership (for those who want this level of participation), by seeing how their information is being managed.
ProsEasy to use, no unnecessary learning curve for managers, team members, and customers due to the design of the user interface. Set up and scheduling can take place immediately, once an account has been created. Less bulky as some of its competitors.
ConsPerhaps there are too many benefits in the sense that clients could possibly learn how to perform social media marketing software and decide they could do their own work without the need for a freelancer. Otherwise, this software functions as described.

By SocialPilot on May 1, 2018
Hi Suzanne, Wow, thanks for being such a wonderful SocialPilot user and for your awesome review. Excited to know SocialPilot proves out to be a great tool for you and helps you manage your social media marketing very easily. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool to use each day and having users like you is a boost to our hard work and dedication to become the most efficient tool out there. Thanks once again! Best Regards, Jimit
March 7, 2018
Lydia F.
blog owner

“Great Value!”

OverallValue for the money. Other schedulers with similar features are out of my budget. Now that I'm scheduling posts on a regular basis, I'm seeing starting to see more blog hits for social media. Without Social Pilot I wouldn't be able to do it.
ProsThere's a learning curve, but once mastered the software is very easy to use. It is so convenient to be able to write a blog post AND schedule all the social media promos at one time. The calendar feature helps me visualize my post schedule and the drag and drop feature makes rescheduling extremely easy. I prefer to schedule rather than put posts into a queue but the times I've used the repeat post feature (publish X times in Y days) it has been easy to set up.
ConsI gave up on trying to post to Google Plus (not a real hardship, but other bloggers may want this functionality). It would be nice to be able to bulk edit posts that were scheduled at the same time, but I've learned to be double check and edit BEFORE hitting publish.

By SocialPilot on January 25, 2018
Hi Lydia, Wow, that's an awesome review! Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Really pleased to know SocialPilot is your go-to tool for fulfilling your social media needs and you are getting results too. We'll surely add your suggestion to bulk edit posts that are scheduled for the same time. Regards, Jimit
Marshall E.
June 9, 2017

“The Best Modern Platform for Small Agencies”

ProsThis is an excellent solution for people who have multiple clients to manage. You can request access to your client's accounts, invite them to review posts and work on their own accounts, group their accounts into groups, set automated posting schedules, import feeds, etc.
ConsThis software is week on the integration side. Integration into Feedly without the use of a 3rd party tool is a major drawback. They should reach out to other platforms that agencies use to build a relationship.

By SocialPilot on January 10, 2018
Hi Marshall, Thanks for your amazing review. We are glad to know you find SocialPilot as one of the best platforms. We'll surely look into integrating with more third party tools. Thanks for your suggestion. Regards, Jimit
June 9, 2017
Karen W.
Owner/Designer
August 15, 2019

“SocialPilot great for those new to social media”

ProsI like that I can schedule a post that I find from Facebook to a later date. I also like that it does not cost anything to look at analytics for your posts.
ConsThere is a lot of different social media management software available but this one seems to work best for my company. It is fairly easy to use and they don't nickle and dime you to death. So I would say no real cons.
August 15, 2019
Zeeshan A.
Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees
February 24, 2019

“Social Media Management”

OverallIt made easier to manage all the social platform.
ProsIt is cheaper than other social media management software.
ConsIf queue were fail there is no automatical alert available.

By SocialPilot on April 30, 2019
Hi Zeeshan, Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot to be a cheaper option than available options in the market. We do have a notification alert bar where if any posts go into the error or the unscheduled tab you get a notification. Can you please reach out to support@socialpilot.co if you are facing any issues? They'll look into your account asap :) Thanks, Jimit
February 24, 2019
Laurel S.
Chief Content Officer
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
October 12, 2018

“Great for agencies, except...”

ProsThis software is great for my boutique agency. We manage social media for our clients through the desktop and mobile app with ease. I like that it has similar functionality to buffer but is more affordable for a small agency like mine. The content discovery tool also helps us post great stuff regularly!
ConsWhen I chose Social Pilot, I was concerned that it didn't have direct publishing to Instagram. I shared that with the sales person following up on the trial and he mentioned they were hoping to have it by August, 2018. Here we are, middle of October, 2018, with no direct-to-Instagram publishing. I'm sticking with it for now because I otherwise love the platform, but I can't function for long without that capability.

By SocialPilot on October 22, 2018
Hi Laurel, Thanks for your wonderful review. Pleased to know you like SocialPilot and is a great software for managing your boutique agency. We totally get it of how important is Instagram direct posting and we definitely are working on it. There's a whole process to follow to become Facebook partners in order to have this feature and we are on it. We apologize in the delay, but we ourselves are waiting for answers from Facebook. Hope to see you stick around, we surely will have this feature on board. Thanks, Jimit
Diego G.
Video Editor
Media Production, 11-50 employees
September 1, 2018

“Good analytics for the social media environment”

ProsThe platform works very well and it's definitely tailored for all team sizes. The data featured in the app is extremely useful and easy to follow and comprehend. Social pilot is an essential tool for managing the reach of your company and how well you are connecting with your target audience. From here you can work to improve where needed. It's very easy to digest.
ConsAlthough they offer different plans, the pricing can be a bit challenging to put up with for smaller teams. Also the apps can be a bit slow and the user interface could use some improvement, as it's not as intuitive as it should be.

By SocialPilot on October 17, 2018
Hi Diego, Thanks for your review. Glad to know you like SocicalPilot and count it as an essential tool. We throw up discounts very frequently understanding the need of small businesses, so that they get the most of SocialPilot and comparatively we are cheaper than most of the tools out there. We are working on updating our app to avoid any glitches faced and constantly on the run to make SocialPilot a better and intuitive tool each day. Thanks, Jimit
September 1, 2018
Elizabeth P.
Web Designer
Design, 1-10 employees

“Searched High and Low”

OverallI hated Hootsuite. Like, could not wrap my brain around their workflow. (And I am a smart Techie person) I searched and searched and when I found Social Pilot, the angels sang! I recommend it to all my clients and friends. I even got my mom to use it!
ProsThe CALENDAR feature. So needed and no one else is really doing it.
ConsI wish I could edit replicated posts once they have been scheduled. (This way i dont have to remove them all and redo the replicated post to fix a typo)

By SocialPilot on March 29, 2017
Hi Elizabeth, Delighted to have such users at SocialPilot. Glad to know you love SocialPilot and its helping you to reach your social media goals. We do have the option to edit a post which you have already delivered and want to reshare it with your audience. Hope this is useful :) Thanks, Jimit
Julia M.
Executive Director
March 27, 2017

“Excellent value of money, works like it is meant to and contains amazing features”

OverallAs the Executive Director of a digital marketing agency (www.vent2me.com.au) in Melbourne, Australia, I spent a considerable amount of time evaluating social media management tools. I trialled Hootsuite, Sprout Social and Buffer to name a few until I found Social Pilot and since then I have stuck to it. Social Pilot is excellent value of money, easy to setup and has functionality that the other social media management tools do not. I highly recommend Social Pilot to agencies and individuals who want to manage their social media with minimal fuss and cost. It is streets ahead of the competition.

By SocialPilot on March 29, 2017
Hi Julia, Thanks so much for such a wonderful review. Glad to know you love SocialPilot and it helps in increasing and fulfilling your social media needs. Thanks, Jimit
Scott H.
March 24, 2017

“Missing Video Posting and Social Feed”

OverallOverall I really like it for posting and finding content to share. I really wish that I could post videos and I also wish that I could see my posts and responses to my posts in a social feed that allows me to respond. The main reason I like SocialPilot is that the scheduling is the best out there, it allows for the separation of companies, and a ton of profiles for an extremely reasonable price. The main concern is the video posting, as I post a good amount of video (I fly drones for part of my job). The social feed I can look past because my CRM (nimble) shows comments and messages from my social media.
ProsIt is the best posting platform I have used. The price for the amount of social profiles is unbeatable. I really like being able to search for content by topic and easily throw into my queue. Canva integration is awesome too.
ConsNo video posting. No social feed to see posts with responses and area to respond.
Recommendations to other buyersAdd the two things and it will be near perfect.

By SocialPilot on March 24, 2017
Hi Scott, Thanks for your amazing review! Glad to know you love SocialPilot's posting! We are working on video posting and soon are going to release it :D Unfortunately you can't see your social feeds on SocialPilot as we don't offer the feature of listing and monitoring! Hope SocialPilot serves your social media needs well! Thanks, Jimit
March 24, 2017
Stephanie K.
Writer
Entertainment, Self-employed
March 23, 2017

“Social Pilot Is A Reliable Social Media Solution.”

OverallI've used Social Pilot for over a year. It's an affordable solution with responsive customer service to back it up. The reason this isn't a 5-star rating is the bulk upload feature. If you enter commas into your tweets they get truncated. Makes sense, since you use a CSV file. :) The challenge for me is that I tweet so many quotes that the process takes forever. If there was any way to modify that or flag the commas in an editable format before upload, that would be awesome. Also, any Pinterest posts that I schedule prior to a post going live don't show the picture. I schedule them for after the post publication, but it still doesn't seem to pull in.
ProsInterface. Easy of use. Affordability. It's a wonderful product.
ConsBulk uploads can be a pain.

By SocialPilot on March 24, 2017
Hi Stephanie, Thanks for your lovely review! This encourages us to work more and make it a better tool for you each day. We have the feature where you can very easily edit your posts after you add a bulk schedule! Watch our tutorial on bulk scheduling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFIhfe_PCG0&list=PLlcVQ_ZkkWVy78Z1Kmor_3ebBjwM1rFC9&index=7 Please get back to us if you need anything else. We want to make sure you are being taken care of! Thanks, Jimit
March 23, 2017
Maren K.
Freiberufliche Marketing Beraterin, Trainerin und Macherin
October 12, 2018

“feedback from a German user”

OverallOf course it is a great tool to plan and pre-schedule posts. this helps a lot to reduce time. Calendar view of planned posts is great, I would like to have an easy overview per account as well. Support is really quick. I am a marketing freelancer/Agency and will start social media management for customers in the net month. But some of my customer would like to use SocialPilot on their own. Do you offer something like a Affiliate program?
Pros- Xing (German network) is included, this is a big plus. - Adding customer accounts and manage them in groups is great. - feed content, I like this option
Consnot so easy to handle. some words are not well translated. shows character limits for Twitter, but not for the other networks.

By SocialPilot on October 22, 2018
Hi Maren, Thanks for your wonderful feedback. Glad to know you like SocialPilot. We are still beta testing the language translations and we can definitely take your suggestions. It can also be great if you could help us out with words that are not well translated. We show character limit for Twitter as only this platform has very less limit. Other platforms allow long form posts. We have a very convincing Affiliate program which lets you earn 30% recurring commission. Check our Affiliate website- https://www.socialpilot.co/affiliate Thanks, Jimit
Gia M.
Marketer
January 9, 2018

“Nice to have a dashboard that is almost all-in-one for all of my social media needs for my clients.”

ProsAs a soloprenuer, I love that it's affordable, custom branding, content curation feature, and the customer service has been very responsive and helpful. The analytics is a great and important feature and I love that I can access/connect to client accounts without the need for their passwords.
ConsNot able to add multiple images, especially for Instagram. Would be nice to have a place to store frequently used hashtags for Instagram. Although, I love the URL shortner, it's a pain when I'm trying to include a custom URL and it keeps automatically changing to a short URL. Would like to provide deeper analytics and brief explanations of what each section means.

By SocialPilot on January 25, 2018
Hi Gia, Wow, thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Pleased to know you love SocialPilot and is a one-stop shop for your social media needs. We have just released multiple image postings to your multiple social media accounts. Please have a look, you'll love this! Also currently we don't have features where you can save hashtags or even posts for later. But that's definitely on our suggestions list and you'll have updates as there is any news about it. Happy SocialPiloting! Regards, Jimit
Amy K.
Author
Publishing, Self-employed
January 9, 2018

“I switched from another program to Social Pilot at the suggestion of another author. Love it. ”

OverallIt saves me time when it comes to scheduling my social media.
ProsIt's easy to set a schedule so that I don't have to 'schedule' every post. It just goes right into the next slot saving me time. This ability also lets me set different schedules for different days and different accounts with ease. This is by far my favorite feature.
ConsEither I can't or haven't figured out how to tag people through this program. It can be frustrating when it comes to cross-promotion with other authors.

By SocialPilot on January 23, 2018
Hi Amy, Thanks for such a wonderful review. Glad to know you love SocialPilot and it helps in saving your time. Yes, we currently are not offering the feature where you can tag people on Facebook, but that's surely on our roadmap and you'll get to know about it soon ;) Regards, Jimit
Jim M.
October 19, 2018

“Amazing and Affordable Tool for Agencies”

OverallExcellent! We manage the social media accounts for several of our clients and utilize Social Pilot for creating several of the posts and scheduling them all. Additionally, we use the Social Pilot Chrome extension on a daily basis to share interesting content we encounter. We consider Social Pilot as one of our most useful and valued tools.
ProsAll of the features we desire at a price point that is below other software in the market.
ConsWe find nothing "con" to say about Social Pilot. We use it everyday on behalf of our clients, have done so for several months and we have not yet encountered a glitch.

By SocialPilot on October 24, 2018
Hi Jim, Delighted to know you like SocialPilot and it fulfills your daily social media requirements. Thanks for your wonderful review and adding value to it. Best, Jimit
October 19, 2018
Kimberly L.
Small Business Owner
October 12, 2018

“Finally the Product I have been Waiting For!”

OverallThis product is exactly what I was looking for. I just wanted a simple application to add all my business clients social media accounts to in order to plan, schedule and analyze posts. Social Pilot is exactly that! No fancy set ups, easy account add ons, easy group set up and easy posting. If you want a simple, yet effective and affordable application to add your social media profiles to and post individually or to a group, then this product is definitely for you!
ProsSimplicity, affordability and support! Product is very user friendly and easy to learn.
ConsReally do not have anything negative to say!

By SocialPilot on October 17, 2018
Hi Kimberly, That's an awesome review. Thanks much for being an amazing SocialPilot user and it is the product you have been waiting for. It's so cheery to hear this. Best, Jimit
Francis Josiah O.
Managing Director
Online Media, 1-10 employees

“Awesome Product”

OverallI love how I can automate the posts at one time and just relax.
ProsI like the ease of use and the platforms supported by SocialPilot. I would definitely recommend it.
ConsThe list of platforms needs to be extended.

By SocialPilot on October 17, 2018
Hi Francis, Thanks for you being awesome :) Glad to know you find SocialPilot easy. I'll surely mark your suggestion down to extend, I would like to know any suggestions if you have. Thanks, Manvi
Amit C.
January 16, 2018

“Great system for Agencies managing multiple profiles !”

OverallBeing able to manage multiple social media profiles with ease. Bring able to have staff accounts and invite clients to link their own social media profiles.
ProsThe software is great to use, main features we like are: the ease of navigation, analytics feature, the ease of managing multiple profiles and integrating them to the system, ability to invite clients to link their own accounts and recently the export of analytics in PDF format.
ConsThe system in general is great, however, there are a few features that could be added, which are: being able to add multiple photos on Facebook, the ability to have 100% white label for agencies and having a client area so they can login and see their analytics at anytime.

By SocialPilot on February 13, 2018
Hi Amit, Thanks for your amazing review on SocialPilot. Excited to know you like SocialPilot so much and the ease of functionality drives your social media needs efficiently. We have recently released multiple image postings right from the SocialPilot dashboard. Please have a look. You can do that now. And about 100% white-label that's definitely on our suggestions list and we'll keep you posted if there are any updates on it. Regards, Jimit
Media Production, Unspecified
January 14, 2018

“Social Pilot has been a useful tool for small business owners.”

ProsSocial Pilot is very easy to use and provides a structured workflow of social media content. It allows for scheduling multiple posts at once on many different types of social media accounts, in particular, the availability of Google + and LinkedIn is useful.
ConsSocial Pilot does lacks some features like content discovery, social media streams, and tracking hashtags that are provided by Hootsuite. Otherwise, it is great for scheduling and posting content to many different social media channels.

By SocialPilot on February 27, 2018
Hi there, Thanks for such a wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and it fulfils your needs to schedule posts for multiple platforms. We do provide content discovery- Advance Curated Content feature where you can just type in your searchable keyword, domain name, hashtags and more and you'll see a list of content related to that search. You can have a look at this link for more information: https://www.socialpilot.co/features/content-curation-marketing-tool/ Also, other features you mentioned are definitely there on our suggestions list and we'll keep you posted if there are any updates on the same. Regards, Jimit
January 14, 2018
Els D.
Managementassistent
January 12, 2018

“I find it a very useful tool, to bad about the Instagram future, but they make it work.”

OverallPeace of mind
ProsI enter my post and i don't have to think about them anymore for a while, That way i can focus on more work and without having to think about social media.
ConsCustomer support isn't that great, it also took me a while to discover that when i choose "share as media" for a link the post only shows a picture, instead of redirecting to the link

By SocialPilot on February 13, 2018
Hi Els, Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and scheduling gives you free time to focus on other stuff. Please let us know how we can be of help to you, if you would like to walk through SocialPilot you can book a demo contacting manvi@socialpilot.co She'll be helping you out setting up your account and further assistance. Regards, Jimit
Rebecca H.
January 10, 2018

“Best Social Posting Software On The Market”

ProsAbility to work with multiple clients via a single dashboard. Clients can easily see their social post calendar or come on as a team member and make their own contributions. Social pilot also provides great reports so I can spend my time working on what's important.
ConsA few benefits are missing from the Team dashboard like the ability to copy posts. This is available in the admin dashboard but it would be nice for the individual to have this option.

By SocialPilot on January 25, 2018
Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your amazing review on SocialPilot. Pleased to know you find SocialPilot to be the best Social posting software in the market. We'll surely add this suggestion where you can copy posts in the team panel as well. Thanks! Regards, Jimit
January 10, 2018
Jeff A.
Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
March 27, 2017

“Does What All The Others Do AND More and Cheaper”

OverallI'm a solopreneur who uses social media very aggressively to get the word out. After too many frustrations with a big name product, I signed up for SocialPilot. Works like a charm AND does things that others want to charge more more or are not equiped to handle as easily as SocialPilot does. Set it up and start adding content and voila . . . delivered.
ProsLots of features. Works well. Support responds to messages oretty quickly.
ConsI wish phone support was available AND I understand why it isn't

By SocialPilot on March 29, 2017
Hi Jeff, That's so wonderful! Glad to know you love SocialPilot so much and its working the best to fulfil your social media needs. Thanks, Jimit
March 14, 2019

“Great cheap alternative to Hootsuite”

OverallIt's a great alternative if you have lots of social media channels to post to.
ProsThis software is really inexpensive - especially compared to Hootsuite!
ConsYou can't auto-post to Instagram - so I have to use Later as well.

By SocialPilot on April 30, 2019
Hi there, Thanks for taking out the time and writing us a review. Glad to know you find SocialPilot inexpensive compared to Hootsuite. We completely understand the need of having direct Instagram publishing and we are on it. We are just waiting for a response from Facebook and as soon as they'll give us access we'll have it on board. Thanks, Jimit
March 14, 2019