LMS Ratings

Overall

About LMS

Training-Online.eu is cloud based e-Learning platform and e-Learning software for online education of your employees or students with rich media content types of lessons. Free platform created in 1 minute, no monthly fees or initial licences with multiple language capabilities. Icon navigation is user friendly and increases positive user experience. Register FREE and get 30 USD FREE credit for testing this easy LMS software and create the lessons, courses or add users right NOW. Learn more about LMS

Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
August 10, 2019

“Makes learning super easy!”

OverallOverall in our company, it works great since 90% of the training sessions still require a trainer to guide the learning session thus, confirming the knowledge has been effective.
ProsLMS is great! it stores training information that can be reviewed as many times as needed, it creates a blended learning environment where you can incorporate social learning activities that require people to work in groups and also self-learning activites that foster to build knowledge individually.
ConsIn the self-learning aspect, you cannot be 100% that the learner has followed all instructions to have an effective learning experience. If you have a trainer guiding the modules and confirming knowledge through checkpoints and discussions during the training session you will be sure training has been effective.
August 10, 2019
Claudia F.
trainer
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
September 23, 2019

“Track and Monitor your training”

OverallOverall this helps me save a lot of time by not having to keep track of individual completion and scores. Also I don't have to depend on supervisors to track their teams compliance and scores. I can easily generate completion reports and turn them into graphs gathering different types of trends.
ProsWhat I like the most is that we can easily track completion of our training material. It has been a great tool since we do not have to create hand made reports or use sign off sheets like we used to. We usually have a deadline for completion and we track completion on a weekly basis. This also helps us monitor passing or non passing participants.
ConsWhat I like the least is that to gather updates you have to keep generating reports as often as you need them. I wish reports could be generated on their own if I could enter the dates I needed the report.
September 23, 2019
Consumer Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 31, 2019

“Traininga Archived”

OverallOverall I like this tool better than the ones I have worked with before. It is easier for me to gather completion reports and provide visibility to my ops team. Also very helpful when we have new employees, just assign them the training modules they need.
ProsI like that trainings are saved for you to come back and refresh your memory when needed. You can access your previous trainings and check results on completed assessments or training completions
ConsWhen trainings are old they may be deactivated which loses the purpose of why they are stored and saved in the first place
July 31, 2019
Education Management, 201-500 employees
November 21, 2018

“It Rocked Last Year”

OverallMade it easy to keep track of students, grades, everything. Bravo.
ProsVery organised, nice interface. I had lots of fiddly details to manage when I worked for a local organisation last year, and the version of LMS they had installed was second-to-none.
ConsFrankly, the only thing I resented was having to update some information every class session, but that's on the school, not LMS! :)
November 21, 2018
Mohna A.
HR Manager
Security and Investigations, 10,001+ employees
December 6, 2018

“Best Learning Program”

OverallMakes the mandatory learning for companies so much easier. I highly recommend.
ProsWhat you can do with LMS is limitless. My branch has 500 employees that I need to get certified in state required training as well as other company required lessons. I'm able to do everything through LMS and have them complete it on their own time at home too. The certifications are legitimate and it made my job a lot easier.
ConsThey could do a better job with the interface for employees because it can get a little confusing.
December 6, 2018
Gerabel D.
TSR Tier 1 and Part Time ESL Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 employees
March 5, 2019

“this is a user friendly system”

ProsI am working as a part time ESL (English as a Second Language) tutor for Koreans and this is the software that we are given access with so we have access on students information and schedules and also training materials we need to teach our students. It's really user friendly for the functions are simplified to make our job a whole lot easier
Consthis software has been very helpful on my part time job and made it easier that I can't really think of anything bad aside from the system tends to be a bit slow or possibly just my connection
March 5, 2019
March 7, 2018

“Easy to navigate through”

ProsEasy to navigate, not hard to understand how to access courses and course materials, simple platform
ConsI didn't like when you had to launch a video it would open up another window that took forever to load
March 7, 2018
Elizangela P.
Banker
April 3, 2018

“I am a visual person and appreciate when pictures are included during a description/explanation.”

ProsIt is very easy to use. I know how to maneuver around it, and it is easy to begin where I left off.
ConsI wish there was a way that I could speed up the lectures. Sometimes I feel like I could finish the material more quickly if the lesson moved at a faster pace - or at least gave me the option to do it.
April 3, 2018
Daniela K.
Marketing and Digital Manager
September 7, 2015

“VERY easy and user friendly. Must try!”

OverallVERY easy and user friendly. I was really surprised. We use this e-Learning platform for our OnBoarding procedure. Must try!
September 7, 2015
Allee S.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
January 13, 2017

“Unique Service”

OverallI used this system but I was confused on the price strategy since it's not really FREE. However, overall it's a great service. I love the mobile app option for students.
ConsNot really free; credits must be purchased.
January 13, 2017