eSPACE Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.2/5
4.6/5

About eSPACE

eSPACE has best-in-class customer service and ongoing development support, Our Work Order Management module is the most comprehensive facility management software on the market! Some of our key features includes: - Work Orders and Assignments & Inventory Control - Robust Reporting Options & Equipment Tracking - Preventive Maintenance - Vendor Portal Take us on a free test drive for 30 days or request a free demo today! Learn more about eSPACE

Ryan M.
Director of Operations
March 5, 2018

“Well made, easy to setup and use. Highly flexible software. Actively developed and supported. ”

OverallGreat work order and event management functionality.
ProsThe software has a low learning curve and is intuitive. Customer service is responsive and helpful. Work orders can be submitted without a login. Work orders can contain custom forms to aid in more complex or unique requests. eSpace has mobile apps for iOS and Android (most work order systems rely on mobile webpages too much). Great modules to support assets ("Equipment"), inventory, and recurring preventative maintenance work orders. System is actively being actively developed and upgraded on a regular basis. Web interface is well designed and spaced well to use with a tablet or 2in1 laptop computer. Low cost and easy payment options. eSpace functions well as a work order system and event management system which = less administrative work compared to managing 2 systems separately. Easy to setup the system without training, but setup training is provided at a low cost if needed. Overall its a great product supported by a great team. Though some functionality is lacking, I am betting that with time, eSpace will be able to turn their great system into a top competitor in the field.
ConsThe software is lacking some advanced functionality. There is some give and take to have an event management system and work order system tied together in one system. The list of rooms/spaces is truly a mess (very clunky to navigate, constant issues with users selecting multiple rooms by accident because it is not remotely intuitive). The Android app is slow to load work orders (seems to be due to the app attempting to load rooms/spaces). Customer service is responsive, but always tells you to go vote on features rather than giving timelines. Voting on a potential cool new feature is perfectly fine, but having to vote on critical functionality is simply an annoyance.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 6, 2018
Ryan: Great Feedback. Would love to hear more about what WBC sees as critical functionality. That will help me and our team determine priorities for all out subscribers. Also, we do offer some custom coding options for clients that need features that may not be on the "road-map". Thanks Tim Cool
Bradd J.
Facility Manager
March 1, 2018

“Highly satisfied, improved operational efficiencies, better organized multi-site management ”

ProsWe have been very pleased with the transition over to eSpace. The software has helped us to be much more effective across six campus locations and managing work requests that originate from our 150+ clients. The Preventative Maintenance function makes future planning easy so that I can focus on the proactive responsibilities of my job, rather than trying to remember when the boiler inspection is due. The Life Cycle Calculator is also a valuable tool for budget planning. There are other opportunities to advance our efficiencies such as the HVAC integration that we have not yet capitalized on, but is evident to us of a greater level of intentionality more than just work requests and asset inventory. The support team is always available for our questions and responds typically by the end of day. Working with the Cool Solutions Team feels very much like a partnership to fulfill our churches Mission and Vision from the sticks and bricks to all the nations.
ConsThe cons more come from our side in that so many functions are available to us that we under utilize for the betterment of our facilities. Without much time spent within the software, it can feel overwhelming. But this in no way reflects our overall satisfaction of the product.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 5, 2018
Bradd...thanks for the feedback. Let us know if any additional training is needed for your team. Tim Cool
Erik H.
Housekeeping Manager
March 1, 2018

“eSPACE makes all our facility work possible!”

OverallModernized our work order system. Standardized the information our set up teams receive about each event.
ProsThis is the most comprehensive and easiest to use facility management software I have ever used. We have been able to improve our event set up progress both in accuracy (not missing a resources) and on time completion (having the set up ready). Our housekeeping team has been able to utilize the Maintenance PM feature to modernize how we know what to clean when. Before this feature daily lists had to be created to each housekeeper which often changed week to week. Now each housekeeper can access their daily work order which is recurring week to week. The customer support is also great! Any issue I have has been resolved quickly or implemented as a future development making the software better for everyone.
ConsSometimes changes occur or new features are added that you hear very little about. Also if Items from the post idea wall get enough votes to be implemented send a notification and reward the users who have ideas implemented.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 5, 2018
Erik....thanks for the feedback. Would love to know what added information we could provide you in addition to the WHAT'S NEW notifications. We want to make sure you are getting what is needed. Thanks Tim Cool
Patricia P.
February 27, 2018

“Using eSpace and working with the support team has consistently been a pleasant experience for me.”

ProsThe ability to have a calendar easily accessible to our entire staff that also manages the room reservations with straightforward steps to create an event has become a vital element of our office life. Operating within eSpace is intuitive and the adjusting the settings is simple, allowing for maximum functionality according to varying needs.
ConsIn the most recent upgrade, the Spaces and Services into an "Items" tab, which does mean that our team is no longer forced to see the Services page - we are not in the habit of looking for the Services and now it's too easy to "Next" over to the subsequent steps without seeing that section. This is particularly problematic for when different teams on our staff run reports based on the services requested for events, yet many of the events needing a service have not asked for them by accident.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 28, 2018
Patricia: Thank for the feedback on "Items". Very helpful for our team to know the real-life applications of our subscribers. Thanks! Tim Cool
Karen B.
Adult Ministry Admin
November 5, 2018

“A new user's perspective”

OverallSo for I am liking this software. I work in adult ministries and handle 100+ different small groups, studies and events every semester for over 4000 adults. We joke at our church that our building is an "event venue that does church". We are swapping rooms constantly from ladies classes or senior events in the mornings to meetings in the afternoons to support groups in the evenings. I think the software will be helpful.
Prosseems intuitive; I can go back to add something I forgot very easily and not have to click back through pages that didn't change. When I had questions - the help chat was great with info and response time.
ConsI wish that the ability to add the "last meeting/month before it ends" notification to a contact about the last occurrence before the event is submitted. At my church where we are using this, most of my events have an outside (of staff) contact that is the one making the reservation. Currently I add them as a contact and the event has to be approved and then I have to go back into the event to mark event notifications that I want one sent, but (second challenge) I can only send it to myself or a sub-admin and not the outside contact that makes the decision to extend. In my world, I have 154 events i just entered into your software, with 154 different contacts that I need those people to get the notification, not me getting it and then forwarding to the contact. At the end of each semester I will be spending a lot of time just forwarding email. A very inefficient use of time.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 15, 2018
Karen: Thank you so much for the feedback. I would like to explore this further with our development team. Thanks again. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
November 5, 2018
Kenny D.
Director of Facilities
March 5, 2018

“Great Product for growing campus”

ProsThe amount of features and integrations that are available are quite vast. While the software works well for smaller uses, as our campus continues to grow I'm really coming to love and appreciate the huge amount of options that are available for use. Also, the customer service is absolutely top notch. You can get ahold of someone at almost anytime, and they are always happy to help. They are also actively prowling their suggestion board and adding in user requests.
ConsThe only thing I dislike about this software is the limitations placed on the different levels of the software. I find myself needing 1 small element of a higher priced tier, but not willing to pay the price to upgrade because I won't use the rest of those features.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 13, 2018
Kenny - Thanks for the feedback. Which added feature do you need that is not in your current tier? Tim Cool
Gretchen S.
Director of Parish Life & Communications
March 5, 2018

“It's been frustrating learning the quirks with the system, but overall not terrible.”

ProsThe customer support has been the best part of this software. I also really appreciate the constant updates that occur.
ConsI think that this system could use a lot of work. There are constant updates which I really appreciate, but I think the sofware isn't nearly as intuitive as it should be. I can go to many websites and fill in information, click the NEXT button, and go to the page that I think I should go to. This system isn't like that. I click NEXT and it takes me to a different area. Or I think I'm submitting something, but it doesn't work the way I want. I'm a 33 year old, tech savvy woman who only has issues with eSpace. Yes, there are countless articles and videos to watch to learn how to do something, but I think if the system was set up better, these aids wouldn't be necessary all of the time.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 19, 2018
Gretchen: Thank you for your candor. I would welcome any specific suggestions for the work flow and intuitiveness. Feel free to email us at support@coolsolutionsgorup.com to further this discussion. Thanks Tim Cool
Nancy L.
K-5th grades Elementary School Secretary
March 1, 2018

“It is a user friendly software. Good for booking a large number of rooms for one event.”

OverallIt is a time saver and easy to use. I did not handle the purchase of this software, our business operations department coordinated the purchase.
ProsSince the improvements have been made, I can now enter a large number of rooms for one event, so that is making my job easier. It is easy to read and follow. When I have had a question, or an issue, the customer support has been wonderful.
ConsWhen I have used the schedules piece, it seems to be very confusing for our Buildings and Grounds people to read at their end. Even though I have booked rooms at certain times, they don't appear on the calendar the way I have booked them, so I have stopped using the schedules for that reason.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 5, 2018
Nancy: Great to hear from you. Would love to learn more about the issue you are having with the schedules. Is this for the WORK ORDERs or the Event? Thanks Tim Cool
Lisa B.
Executive Admin Assistant
March 6, 2018

“eSpace is used to manage the resources and space needed for on campus meetings and events.”

ProsQuickly and easily allows staff to customize singular and ongoing meetings/events. Public events are immediately added to our church calendar upon approval, which can be linked to event pages making it easy for our guests to access information. We use eSpace for it's most basic functions, but it's been an invaluable planning tool for scheduling, resources and setup for 40+ on campus meetings/events per week.
ConsThe latest update makes editing events and spaces more difficult than previous versions. Users often think they've complete the form without selecting the final submit button, leaving events in draft form and requiring follow-up.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 8, 2018
Lisa...thanks for the review. Would love to learn more about which of the changes are causing the greatest confusion for your team. Thanks Tim Cool
March 6, 2018
Adam D.
Facilities Manager
February 26, 2018

“We use eSpace at our church to help our Facilities personnel keep track of a variety of tasks.”

ProsWe greatly value eSpace's capability to provide a readily available mobile interface for our Facilities personnel to access and use for work orders, from event setups to repairs and everything in between. The eSpace app has allowed us to move away from using paper notes on clipboards to an entirely digital system that we can use to track work order completion, as well as time of completion and who completed it.
ConseSpace's interface can at times be messy, cluttered, and a little difficult to navigate. Some of our employees have expressed that the mobile app lacks certain features to make navigating it easy and intuitive. Despite these issues, however, eSpace has been very communicative and helpful, and are always implementing features that greatly assist with problems that arise.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Hi Adam...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Tim Cool
Christina V.
GroupLife Associate Coordinator
November 12, 2018

“Like a lot- but issue with two features”

OverallSo much easier than the previous software we used, and with higher capabilities (even if we don't utilize them). I like it a lot.
ProsIt's intuitive, and moves you step by step through the process. Making room reservations is easy. I really like eSPACE a lot.
Cons1. Have to navigate back to Dashboard before searching for another event. This is a waste of time, they should put a Search option at the top of every screen, not just the Dashboard. This also seems super intuitive, not sure why they haven't done this yet. They must not ever have to search and look at multiple reservations back to back. It's annoying. 2. The "email me one month before event ends" reminder option DOES NOT WORK. I have brought this to their attention several times, but it is not fixed. This is crucial for the work I do, and it is ridiculous that this doesn't work.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 15, 2018
Christina: Thank you for the review and the candid comments. I just viewed the ticket you set up with Lorrie and also see where the development team has escalated this issue. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We will remedy as soon as possible. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
November 12, 2018
Diane S.
Director of Facilities and Reservations
March 7, 2018

“User Friendly programs and customer support has been quick to respond to idea suggestions”

OverallOur staff can easily use this program to schedule events so that the public can view it and that we can identify where events are being held. Running reports on areas is easy and a nice feature to have for end of year reviews.
ProsThe calendar is a quick and easy way for our staff to view room availability and what is happening in our buildings. We love the "room conflict" feature so there is an ease of reserving spaces without causing conflict with multiple users.
ConsWe wish there was a drop down feature on the calendar that you could choose the month and year without having to type it in or scroll through each month. Would also like an easier way to produce invoicing for clients who book rooms.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 17, 2018
Diane: Thank you for the kind words and good suggestion. Thanks for your support. Tim Cool
March 7, 2018
Laura S.
Hospitality Coordinator
March 2, 2018

“The set up was very time consuming without a lot of guidance on the front side. ”

ProsAbility for set up crews to be able to view set ups on the app instead of printing out daily reports. Creating forms for certain room's needs is essential for our church's needs. However, this is not a unique feature to eSPACE. We look forward to having a work order management system which is the main reason we chose eSPACE. Phone calls with eSPACE have been helpful.
ConsWas told before purchase that the set up would be easy. A kind but inexperienced employee advised us incorrectly about how to set things up and it caused hours and hours of extra work. It would've been helpful to have a game plan of specific things to consider before structuring our account - best practices. We basically had to figure most of it out ourselves. The template instructions didn't always match the actual template. The app often has glitches - specifically when viewing the calendar the screen turns black or the events for a specific day do not load. You can usually back out and try again and it resolves. We have had some long delays while waiting for an answer with Live Support. It hasn't been a huge problem but when first time users are asking questions and trying to learn the system, it is discouraging to them.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 5, 2018
Laura: Thank you for your candor. I would love to learn more about the issues you had during setup. I am sorry you had the difficulties you experienced, and would like to take steps to help our team improve. Thanks Tim Cool
Bradley S.
Systems and Software Manager
March 1, 2018

“There has never been an issue with eSPACE”

OverallA fresh look for an older type of program. Quick and easy to use calendar views from month to agenda to weekdays, etc. All of your calendars are integrated into one calendar and you can filter from the calendar to find what you need based on EVERYTHING chosen in events. Resources, spaces, event owners, editors, etc. There's so many features, you have to just try it out on free trial.
ProsWe use this at our church to schedule events, fulfill work orders, display public calendars, and as a ticketing system for our IT department. It feels like every other month we're able to integrate or use the eSPACE software instead of another software we've used in the past. It really helps us put all of our eggs in one basket in regards to church operations. The fact that you can request ideas and the development team listens is a huge advantage they have on other providers for event scheduling and work order management. The knowledge base is great and always helpful when trying to find the correct function you need.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 5, 2018
Brad: Thank you for sharing. Just curious...what kind of IT ticketing were you using prior to eSPACE? Thanks Tim Cool
Luke L.
Event | Support Manager
February 26, 2018

“eSpace helps me manage 100 rooms at 2 campuses as well as maintenance. I am freed up to do more!”

OverallI do not have to double enter all the data with events in a separate HVAC software and the workflow for events and work order maintenance is done seamlessly.
ProsI like that it is suited so well for churches. I like that it manages our HVAC controls in one place. I like that it manages the multitude of steps involved in event management as it processes that workflow for me. Lastly, I love that it seamlessly manages all our work orders for facility maintenance.
ConsAs it grows, more functionality leads to more clicking and navigating. It is to be expected, and I am confident it will get better over time as streamlining is a priority at eSpace.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Luke: Thank you so much for your continues support of eSPACE and for being a leading voice in the development and enhancement of the product. Tim Cool
Laurie A.
Event Coordinator/Office Manager
51-200 employees
August 18, 2016

“Amazing Customer Service and software that is comprehensive!”

OverallWe have just recently started using espace event scheduling and the work order system and are very pleased with it. The combination of modules available under Cool Solutions makes so much sense. I am glad they have figured this out so well! I have had plenty of questions for them and have ALWAYS received quick and thorough responses. So glad to have found this!
ProsThey are so customer focused! They have created a place within the software where the customers can post ideas of what we feel could be helpful for us and others. What a concept! Asking the end user for input. Love it! Also, the tracking of equipment in the work order system will be very helpful come budget time. There is documentation of equipment, it's age, it's service record, etc. for better planning of the funds God has given us to steward. We can expect at least fewer "surprise" expenses.
ConsWhen moving our data from a previous software we were told our recurring events would come over into espace as recurring. This didn't happen and has been quite time intensive to take all the individual events and recreate them into recurring events.
Recommendations to other buyersCheck it out!! It is so reasonably priced and so well put together and you never have to feel like you are doing this alone or have to "figure it out for yourself!" They know their customers are who keeps them in business, and that shows in their customer service and business model!

By Cool Solutions Group on March 15, 2017
Hi Laurie...I am so sorry for the challenge with the recurring events. I believe we have corrected that....and should help future imports. Thanks for your support. Tim Cool
August 18, 2016
Brad C.
Assistant Facilities Director
February 27, 2018

“This software has helped my staff get out of the "What do you want me to do today?" mentality.”

ProsThe upgrades that come out are really incredible. The staff have called me during support issues, they have changed certain things at my request, they are extremely friendly and generous, and all of this just seems like icing in comparison to the product of what eSpace has to offer. I really enjoy the "Post Idea" feature, as you can tell how others are using the software as well.
ConsI would love to see ways to download CSV files, edit them, and reload them for things such as inventory, equipment, etc. An internal chat program would be a nice addition as well. It wouldn't surprise me if these come in the package in the near future, but one of this keeps me from getting the most out of eSpace right now as it is, though.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 28, 2018
Brad: Thanks for the great input. Did you see that we released "CONVERSATIONS" last week which gives you the real time chat? Thanks for the other suggestions. Tim Cool
Sheila T.
Operations Manager
February 27, 2018

“Very helpful software at a very reasonable price. ”

OverallI am able to reserve rooms efficiently and I'm able to publish that information on my web site. I am also able to pull reports. I love that I can download the emails of my room users so that I can communicate with them if necessary.
ProsIt allows me to reserve spaces easily and inexpensively. I can email messages within the reservation to communicate with the person who made the reservation.
ConsI am unable to connect it to billing somehow. That would be ideal. The communications aspect is a little primitive. I am able to communicate within the reservation summary, but I am not able to easily copy others in the organization so they too have a copy of the approved reservation.

Shelia....thanks for the great feedback and suggestions. Tim Cool
John N.
Director of Campus Services
February 26, 2018

“A great user friendly software tool for managing the many rooms and functions we host at Ward.”

OverallMakes my job much easier and faster in managing events at our facility.
Pros1. The ease and speed of setting up events and the features that allow adding important information to each event. 2. Also, the support provided is fast and effective in responding to any issues we may be experiencing. 3. The ability of eSpace to link with the software that runs our digital event signage throughout the building.
ConsThe current inability to be able to select "all" when scheduling building-wide events, rather than having to select each individual room in our long list of spaces. I'm told this is in the works.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
John....thanks so much for taking the time to give this feedback. Good stuff! Tell Chris HEY Tim Cool
David A.
Faith Church Facilities DIrector
November 6, 2018

“Faith Church of Lafayette”

OverallThe Customer Service folks are very easy to work with and have quick responses. The Work Order Management Software has allowed our small crew be very efficient and effective with our time. Love the programs they offer.
ProsA simple and easy to use and understand Dashboard. The Maintenance portion can effectively be used by any user and has an excellent preventative maintenance program. Its quite amazing how the event calendar, maintenance management, and thermostat program all work together. Take so much work and thinking power out of the equation.
ConsThe App is quirky and not easy to use. It doesn't serve my team very well so we just use the desk top version.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 20, 2018
David....thanks for the review....good stuff. I would love to hear more about the app. What things seem to be quirky. Thanks...tell Jonathan I said HEY! Tim Cool
November 6, 2018
Suzie W.

“Project Manager”

OverallWe are now able to provide everyone with up-to-the-minute calendaring information. They can access it anywhere, especially with the phone app. Everyone can enter their own requests, and we no longer are "surprised" when an event was supposedly scheduled but somehow was never calendared. We also are able to know room set-ups and anticipate work flow for our maintenance staff. Resource shortages are managed prior to events, instead of scrambling at the last minute. We are extremely happy and impressed with eSpace.
ProsOnline program that can be used anywhere for ALL to see immediate additions and changes. We are now paperless and so much more efficient and effective with our scheduling.
ConsWe have some folks that are resistant to change. With so many features, the program came seem overwhelming at first. Our learning curve was a lot longer than we expected.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 16, 2018
Susie: Thank for the feedback. We would welcome any input as to how best to streamline the onboarding process. Also, please let us know if training would be helpful. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
Stella B.
Elementary Athletic Assistant
Education Management, 51-200 employees
March 1, 2018

“It's been a great addition for our school. ESpace is more efficient and less labor intensive. ”

OverallReduction of time spent on entering and changes reservations. ESpace is user friendly.
ProsThe amount of time that is required to add or change an entry. I spend much less time adding or making changes. It is also very user friendly.
Cons I guess the only recommendation that I have is on the conflict end. It would be nice to be able to not only see who you have a conflict with, but more easily see what specifically the conflict is. For example, if you request the use of the Gym and bathrooms. Is the conflict with the Gym or bathrooms. Naturally if it is with the bathrooms, then it is not a problem because several users may use this space at one time. Reserving the bathrooms could be a subset of the space and not listed separately in the request column. Overall, ESpace has been a great addition this year.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 5, 2018
Stella....Thank you for your feedback. Our team will be reviewing all o our reviews and will let you know if we need additional input. Thanks Tim Cool
Phillip S.
maintenance supervisor
February 26, 2018

“very easy but powerful tool”

Prossoftway has never lockup on us. customer service is great. They listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades or the dar they listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades.
Consthey are working on maintenance module. be happy when it is complete., I would like for calendar to open on a day st you pick not just a month. other than that I have not cons against this software

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Hi Phillip...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Are there specific features with the maintenance module that would be most beneficial? Tim Cool
March 5, 2018

“Our experience using eSPACE has been very good. They are extremely helpful, responsive and caring. ”

ProsThe software does everything it is advertised to do and they are continually making improvements to make it even better. The customer support is awesome. If we have any issues or problems, they are very responsive and work with us until it is resolved. We have connected our HVAC systems with eSPACE, which was quite a process since our HVAC is an old system. But everyone at eSPACE worked with us through the whole process to get it functioning properly. Everything works automatically and it is great.
ConsSome of the functions can be a little confusing, but after working with it, we usually figure it out. We would like to customize some of the sub-admin sections more, but the new communications tools available may also eliminate that.
Jessica S.
Group Life Assistant
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
March 1, 2018

“I use the software almost daily to put new events in or check on events coming up for other staff.”

OverallEase of use and ability to see all events going on in the building before I book something.
ProsIt allows me to visually see all events going on in the church so that I can plan dates, rooms and times easily for an event, whether it's an ongoing ministry or a one-time event.
ConsCertain changes (such as adjusting duration of an event) can cause my event to be "kicked out" of first priority, causing my event to have a conflict with another event when the secondary event should have the conflict. Very frustrating.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 16, 2018
Jessica: I am so sorry for the delayed response. I will ask our team to reach out to you about the DRAFTS concerns. Thanks Tim Cool
Hailey O.
Assistant to the Admin Team
February 26, 2018

“eSpace is a useful tool with few bugs or complications that we enjoy utilizing on a daily basis.”

Pros- fairly easy to navigate the site, especially with the recent updates that were made - clear color-coding helps us to know what still needs to be approved and which events are our or the church's - automatically sends emails to contacts and managers when events are approved or denied
Cons- calendar view is fairly cluttered and load times to transition between months is excessive - no warning emails if events are coming up but haven't been approved yet

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Hailey...great input. Would love to know more about the issues going from month to month. Is that in the calendar view or agenda? Thanks Tim Cool
Allison K.
Middle School Youth Pastor
February 5, 2019

“eSPACE for the workplace is a life saver”

ProsThis uniform way of reserving rooms, set-ups, and supplies has made our massive business extremely happy. While each step clearly states what is needed, the best part is the attention to detail for each personalized request.
ConsI have never understood the struggle with working with eSPACE until I had to help an employee over 50+. She did not grow up in the "everyone has a computer" stage of life and has struggled with the multitude of steps to make reservations. Now, we could have trained her better, but the more complicated your reservations are the more steps to complete it.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 8, 2019
Allison....great feedback. Thank you for sharing. We would welcome additional feedback on how we might streamline the process. As a side note, has that employee been shown the QUICK EVENT CREATE? Here is an article that might be useful. - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create Let us kn ow if we can help further. Tim Cool
February 5, 2019
Steve R.
Director of Operations, MVPS / Church Finance and Operations Officer , MVPC
March 2, 2018

“Great event reservation and work order tool. ”

Overallvery satisfied, always updating, the espace team is consistently sends updates and to the platform that makes it more user friendly
ProsWe have a high number of events and it helps us manage two campuses effectively. We utilize almost every space on campus for meetings and events and it allows us to not overbook areas. Just recently started using Work Order Management and very pleased. It helps streamline my teams efforts and makes them more productive.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 5, 2018
Steve....thank you for the review. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to serve you. Tim Cool
Stacy C.
Project Director Assistant
February 26, 2018

“We have a large camp facility with multiple buildings, equipment etc. This is a great program!”

ProsI especially like the ease of adding work to be done with the app on my phone. Our facility is quite a large property with multiple buildings and it is super convenient to pull up the app when we see an issue that needs to be taken care of. Our managers and those authorized to generate work orders really like the easy use of the app and the paper trails that it generates. Our management staff like the reports and locations of issues to be able to track repeat problems. Assigning work orders to specific people is a great accountability factor!
ConsRunning reports is easier from a computer than the app. It is easy to add work orders from the app, but accessing other features is not as easily accessible.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Hi Stacy...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Tim Cool
Nate T.
Janitorial & Facilities Director
February 26, 2018

“very much appreciated and resourceful on a daily basis to get the job done”

ProsWork orders and event scheduler. The ability to log inventory into the system and all your equipment to be able to add to work orders or events exactly what needs to be used for certain events. it is an absolute necessity if you have a large amount of space or grounds and facilities that needs maintenance on a daily or weekly basis.
Consdon't like that you aren't able to have a select all tab when closing or completing tasks, if you let them build up you have to hit complete on each individual task, which becomes time consuming

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Hi Nate...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Tim Cool
Dave P.
Facility Manager
February 26, 2018

“Great Product!! Keeps everybody in our organization on the same page!! Easy To Use!!”

ProsLove all the different ways you can customize the program, Its great that it integrates with their other programs which saves valuable time. The program is straight forward that anyone can easily use.
ConsThe software is being changed and updated so often with new features that its hard to keep up with it. :) The WIFI thermostats that integrate with the program could be a better product.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Dave....thanks for the input. Would love to hear more about the stats. Have you had an issue with the Entouch Stats? Thanks Tim Cool
September 28, 2019

“The Best Event Scheduling Software There Is. Period.”

OverallExtremely powerful event scheduling and management software, it works wonders for our church as we have a multitude of events. It allows each one of our teams to be in the loop and stay on top of the event calendar.
ProseSPACE is packed with powerful features and works wonders for our church. Easy to manage events and scheduling. We can easily see which departments are affected by certain events and what is required from each department.
ConsThe Android application lacks the feature of integrating the eSPACE calendar with Google's calendar in my phone. This would be an invaluable addition so I'm not having to swap between multiple calendars constantly.
September 28, 2019
Donna S.
Adult Discipleship Admin/Rooted Director
February 26, 2018

“I do a lot of scheduling at our church and Espace has been easy to use”

ProsThe ease of using it anywhere. Work or home and the ability to edit easily as well, making changes quick and easy to do.
ConsThe calendar not interchanging with other calendars like google, so I would know what rooms are taken before I schedule an event.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Hi Donna...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Would like to know more about the integration with other calendars like Google. We actually have that integration set up. Tim Cool
David V.
Facilities Team Member
December 4, 2018

“Overall A Good Program”

OverallCustomer service with eSPACE is outstanding! Always quick, courteous and professional and they are willing to consider, and implement if possible, any changes/additions to the program that may help it function better for you. That alone is worth the cost of the program.
ProsThis program has been a great help in coordinating the usage of the facilities on our campus. We were able to configure it to specifically work for our facilities, equipment and set up. My role is specifically in event set up and tear down and I find this program a very useful tool in coordinating and planning these tasks.
ConsIt took me a little more time to get to know the program and feel comfortable with it, but that is probably due to the fact that I did not need to utilize it on a daily basis. The one draw back for me was that some pertinent information did not crossover to my iPad as it appeared in the computer.

By Cool Solutions Group on December 7, 2018
David: Thank you for the review and kind words. I am continually amazed how small our world is. My father, AJ Cool, was the founding pastor of the West Seneca Wesleyan Church in the late 1960's and I remember going to Hamburg as a small boy. I trust you all have a great Christ-filled Christmas. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
December 4, 2018
Thomas W.
Associate Student Pastor
November 13, 2018

“eSpace For My Church”

ProsThat there was great compatibility between different areas and departments. It is a tool that can be looked at and accessed by others so that everyone can be on the same page.
ConsThere were a few areas that were required to be filled in that did not truly matter to the event that I was seeking to create, thus making things a bit more confusing for other teams to look at and understand.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 16, 2018
Hi Tom...thanks for the feedback. You may want to review this article on our QUICK EVENT CREATE option - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create Hope that helps streamline the process. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
November 13, 2018
Kaycee K.
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

“Great!!”

OveralleSPACE has been a great addition to our facility team. It helps us streamline events, set-ups, etc. The customer service is TOP NOTCH. Each person we've come in contact with always makes us feel like we are top priority. They are quick, listen to our request and help troubleshoot at the drop of a hat.
ProseSPACE is very user friendly. The functions work well with how our events are run, scheduled and set-up.
ConsIt's still in early development, so there are several features just not yet available.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 16, 2018
Kaycee: Thanks for the encouraging comments below. I would love to hear what other features you could envision us adding as we continue to develop. Tell Jim HEY! Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
Ethan T.
Building Manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

“Espace for Custodians”

ProsEspace is easy enough to use that any of the users can begin operating it effectively without experience or tutorial. We print off weekly reports to pass to various people to ensure everyone knows when and where the events pertaining to them are. this allows that setup and tare-downs are done on time.
ConsThe only change that I would make is possibly building in a feature that changes the color coding automatically to show which events are completed. Overall it is a great system.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 16, 2018
Ethan: Thanks for the feedback. The color change is an interesting idea. Thanks Tim Cool Cool Solutions Group
Lauren W.
Executive Director of Church Weekday Ministry
February 27, 2018

“I find it very easy to communicate our needs with the team that handles them through espace”

Overalleasy to work with customization meets needs better than other programs we have tried app!
ProsI love the new app and how you can customize it to your needs. It has been really great to work to make sure each area has a focus in our classroom space
ConsIt takes a learning curve to really learn how to use it to its potential. I am not sure about cost because I do not see how much it runs.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 28, 2018
Lauren...thanks for the great feedback. BTW...we love having Nathan on our team! Thanks Tim Cool
Lindsey L.
Special Events Coordinator
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
November 9, 2018

“From nightmare on Outlook and SharePoint to eSpace”

OverallI have worked at my current job for 13+ yrs... We've never had a system that was this good and something that everyone could use and benefit from.
ProsI love that I can access it from online. Everything we've had before was limited access and we had trouble internally with calendars syncing. I love that I can do work orders and I love that I can create forms all in one space- no more having to remember 50 diff sign in names and passwords. I love that there is an event owner and that the event owner can pick editors. I just love how detailed it is- making it almost impossible to make a mistake.
ConsThen only con I have is the multiple tabs when creating an event. There have been a few times when I wanted to go back so I could change something or look at something and the information I changed had gone back to the original info that was there before..

By Cool Solutions Group on November 13, 2018
Lindsey: Thank you for the find words. It is a pleasure serving you and Space Camp! I would love to hear more about the issue with the tabs. Feel free to reach out to me personally or to our trainer, Nathan Parr (nathan@coolsolutionsgroup.com). Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
Jeanette C.
Centralized Data Coordinator
March 1, 2018

“eSPACE helps me keep over 50 employees on the same page.”

ProsBeing able to view the entire month helps with planning activities not back to back. Adding the approval for Security required for an activity, or childcare to name just a couple. It also sends a notice to the appropriate person that needs to make that approval for the childcare, or security.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 5, 2018
Jeanette: Thank you for the review. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to serve you all better. Tim Cool
Ryan D.
Assitant Director of Programs
March 1, 2018

“It is a great tool that has improved our efficiency.”

OverallHelps me get maintenance issues into the hands of those who will repair/ fix them. In the past we used an email system but I would sometimes forget before I got back to my computer. It has helped our maintenance crew get things done efficiently. They can also track and keep a record of issues to watch out for trends that may be going on.
ProsI can upload a request from anywhere around our property instantly. I don't have to try to remember to tell someone about it later. It has helped our maintenance crew identify and respond to items of concern. You can also see which of your requests have been completed and which have not. The fact that you can choose to upload a picture is also greatly beneficial. Sometimes words aren't enough but a picture will help clear up any confusion.
ConsSometimes the app is slow and gets bogged down. As an admin for a brief period, before being reclassified as a user, I was receiving way too many emails. I can see that being an issue for the rest of the admins.
Denise C.
IT Director
Education Management, 51-200 employees
February 26, 2018

“eSpace works well for us to track what is going on around campus”

OverallTracking all work orders in one place
ProsIt is easy to submit a work order and that's important for our end users and it is easy to assign work orders to different groups. I like the new tools that are added frequently and that it is being updated.
ConsIt is difficult and sometimes time consuming to find a specific work order if you don't have the number. The comments are confusing and I think should be apart of the main work order and not on a separate tab.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Hi Denise...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Tim Cool
Elisabeth I.
Reception/Campus Administrator
February 26, 2018

“I enjoy using eSpace to reserve spaces for co-workers”

OverallIt helps keep us organized.
ProsI like to filter by room, which helps me easily see what's available. I also like my dashboard, which shows me my events on one page. Takes a little time to learn, but once you've used it, it's great! The calendar can get pretty clogged up, but once you filter your space or spaces, it's a lot easier to view.

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Elisabeth: Thank you for the review and kind words!!! Have a great rest of the week. Tim Cool
Danny P.
Facility Director
11-50 employees
August 23, 2016

“Faith Family Church Review ”

OverallBeen looking for web base software that was easy to use and simple to communicate to Staff on the functions and process to request the services they are in need of. Not only were we able to fill the request needs of Facility work orders we also added other Departments IT, Media, Publication, Website needs the Espace system has become a one shop tool that all Departments and staff can easily go to for services needs
Prosaccessible anywhere I have internet from my Phone, Tablet, and home computer don't have to be in office to meet the services needs and the Department team can get the request right to their devise once the Work order has been approved and assigned
ConsI have to fill out a monthly report on the number of open, close and new WO that month along with the Percentage of open close monthly along with year to date. with your report system I have to take out the extra information and count and come up with percentage of Open, Closed and in process.
Recommendations to other buyersSimplify the reporting system this system will be even more valuable tool then it is. I thanks Cool Conversation for coming up with a software that meets our needs and ask for our input.

By Cool Solutions Group on March 15, 2017
Danny: Thank you for your support. Keep the ideas coming. Appreciate what you do. All the best! Tim Cool
August 23, 2016
Josh S.

“Useful but Complicated”

OverallThis software does what no other in my experience has been able to offer. With some simplification, attention to issues people commonly experience, and a more modern interface this program could be even better.
ProsVery wide range of options for multiple buildings, unique meeting spaces, specific services needed in each room, and I like that it shows conflicts in real time.
ConsIt requires about 8 pages of information for one simple reservation. So a 3,000 person event takes as much time to schedule as a 3 person meeting in a common area. Also it requires layers of approval to just change one detail for one instance of a recurring event. Needs simplification.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 13, 2018
Josh...Thanks for the great feedback. If you have not done so, please check this article that explains our "QUICK EVENT CREATE" option - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create Please do not hesitate to contact me our team with any other suggestions. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
Evan G.
November 4, 2018

“eSPACE Review”

OveralleSPACE has allowed me to be better organized and prioritize projects. It has actually helped me to delegate tasks to others and is setting our church up for success when we launch our next permanent facility. There's so many features and functions of the software I feel like I am always learning and have a long way to go before I master it, but the customer service at eSPACE is incredible and their webinars are extremely helpful.
ProsI love how much thought has gone into it. There are so many details and areas to add information that I would have never thought to have added on my own. The ability to prioritize tasks and review them easily is a great feature.
ConsIt can seem overwhelming. There is SO much that is there and so many things to use that I feel like I don't use it all and that I'm missing a lot that could potentially be useful. The App could also use a little work. It's tough to edit and seems to be less intuitive than I would prefer.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 16, 2018
Evan: Thanks for the feedback and insight. I would love to learn more about the concerns with the app and the "mass" of data and features available. Always looking to improve. Tell Scott I said HEY! Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
November 4, 2018
Francis K.
Intern
November 2, 2018

“Easy to use and very useful”

ProsI like the ease of use and how often we use it.
ConsIf I had to pick a con, sometimes there are too many options for what I want to do. This can be both a pro and a con.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 16, 2018
Francis...thank you for the feedback. I understand your "con"....it is a fine line between wanting features and then at times, it can feel like to many. We always welcome input, so any suggested would be appreciated. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
Sam K.
Maintenance Team
Utilities, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2018

“Sam Krueger - eSpace review”

OverallWith a few employees that cover a large campass with serveral nearby smaller sites, we're able to all stay in the loop as to what is happening where, what needs to happen, and who is tackling what. It's the best, most clear and concise communication platform that we have.
ProsI'm a huge systems guy. This software has provided a place for everyone in my organization to land. We have a saying on our team - 'if it's not in eSpace, it doesn't exist.' Convenient Consolidated
ConsThe app for mobile is slow. I work on a maintenance team, we're not carrying laptops around. Streamlining the app would boost our effectiveness.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 16, 2018
Sam: Thanks for the great feedback. Let me check with my development team on the mobile app. Let us know if you have any other suggestions. Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
Scott U.
Building Systems and IT manager
February 26, 2018

“We are very pleased with ESpace overall it has helped us implement CMS into our world here.”

OverallHelped our maintenance team get more organized.
ProsI love that it is straightforward and user intuitive I like the public forms ability I like that the app is similiar to the web version
ConsSome of the hierarchy setup is a little difficult to work with when it comes to rooms/equipment Its too easy to create duplicate tasks

By Cool Solutions Group on February 27, 2018
Scott...thanks for the feedback. Would love to hear more about the hierarchy setup. Thanks Tim Cool
Alexus M.
Associate eKidz Director
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
November 10, 2018

“eSPACE Review”

ProsBeing able to reserve a room and saying what is needed.
ConsA person can reserve a room, even if someone was in that room first. Creating awkward conversations when both parties show up.

By Cool Solutions Group on November 13, 2018
Alexus: Thank for the feedback. I would suggest that you get with Landon or Bernie about your concerns. The system is set up to not allow conflicts....but it must be set up that way in the churches SETUP section. If you are having double bookings, then that is a setting that can be adjusted on the church's side. Let me know if we can assist in setting this up Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com
November 10, 2018