Slidebean Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
4.4/5
4.1/5

About Slidebean

Making a professional slide presentation requires time and design skills that many users lack. Our presentation software separates content from design, allowing you to focus on what matters most. Then, it takes care of the formatting automatically using the world's first slide design powered by AI. In other words, all you do is add your content, we convert it into beautiful slides. If you're a startup, marketer or small-medium business this is the tool for you to work together seamlessly. Learn more about Slidebean

David L.
E-Learning, Self-employed
April 19, 2019

“Spice Up Your Presentation Slide”

OverallI use Slidebean to prevent the others from using my slide if I email it to them.
Pros- simple to use - ready templates to speed up or inspire your slide design process. - sharing with the option to lock with a password so you can track who has viewed your slide - analytic although pretty redundant to me. Maybe someone else will find it useful. - lately they have added in A.I functionality to spice up your presentation
ConsHmm... I have a strange love-hate feeling towards this app. On one hand, it feels simple to use but on the other, I blame it for not having enough flexibility. Once you have chosen a template, there really isn't much room inside for you to play with. So ended up you'll feel like there are a few slides having the layout you like while another few only so so. Because I need to put in a lot of graphic in my presentation, I hope to see more options for showcasing those graphics. The team need to increase their template options to cater for people that have different needs instead of focusing on Startup Pitch Deck only.

By Slidebean on June 14, 2019
Hi David, thanks for your honest review. This is going to help us improve Slidebean.
April 19, 2019
Melanie E.
April 5, 2019

“This Has Become My Go To Tool for Pitch Decks ”

OverallThe quality of the appearance of our pitch decks has improved 200%. And while it's what you say in that pitch that matters most first impressions and apparences count and the fact the agency has won jobs over bigger companies has at least a little to do with this.
ProsPitches are a part of daily life for my agency, and although over the years we have tried a number of pitch deck softwares when I found Slidebean I haven't used anything else since. It's hard to pick a best feature. It's not a steep learning curve to begin using it successfully, the design templates are great and the customer service is fantastic. A favorite tool for sure.
ConsThere's nothing to not like here. If you need to present pitch decks and do not maintain a full time design department to do it for you then this is the best tool out there.

By Slidebean on April 9, 2019
Melanie thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are more than happy to know that you found value in Slidebean. We wish you the best!
April 5, 2019
Edwin S.
Community Engagement Officer
Sports, 11-50 employees
July 28, 2018

“Sleek and breathy slides; it separates content from design and eliminates the huge learning curve”

OverallIt does the thinking for me in terms of design and formatting, and that is where a lot of time was wasted when I created slides. And I don't need to spend extra time learning what a huge range of tools does when it's done for me automatically in the background.
ProsI've used the classic PowerPoint for many years and I still use that at time for particular reasons when I need hefty presentations rich in facts and figures. But more often than not, I need sleek and breathy slides that showcases tastefully 1 or 3 points per slide. I find Slidebean to do a neat job at separating content from design. Unlike what I was used to previously and that was tons of tools and a huge learning curve, Slidebean's design and formatting is automated and can be tweaked quickly. Since the end result doesn't require perfection, I'm rather grateful with the automation features as I don't have to be too creative myself and I can rather cherry pick the suggestions I'm offered.
ConsIt works for me. No hiccups there. Tweaking and editing just takes getting used to, but I knew what my expectations were when I went in, and they were met.

By Slidebean on March 25, 2019
Edwin thanks for your review, we are glad you found Slidebean useful. We have something new coming in the nexts days. We'll keep you posted.
July 28, 2018
Mike M.
Founder & CEO
Package/Freight Delivery, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2017

“Buggy and terrible customer support”

ProsSome of the App templates they have are very nice The animations of graphics are tastefully done and the graphics are fairly good.
ConsGraphs dont allow you to adjust the range which often leads to a lot of blank space. No way to adjust the width of text or objects. Lining up multiple objects on a page is imprecise and the tools they offer to help have a major flaw. The price for what you get is waayyyyyy too high. But the cardinal sin is the awful customer service. I accidentally deleted a graphic from the AirBNB slide deck and tried to return it using ctrl z which did not work. I spent a few hours trying to figure it out on my own and eventually put a request out to the "live chat" support. It took them two days to respond and when they did, rather than acknowledge their software is buggy and offer one of several easy fixes I suggested they said "I'm sorry Mike, but as this template was used as a courtesy, there's no way to open up a new one. (confused emoji) If you are interested in upgrading your plan to have access to this and the other templates, I'd be happy to help you out. An automatic prorate would be applied. " Are you a new user that made a mistake using our flawed software? Well pay us more so you can remake your presentation from scratch! And enjoy our useless emojis! I think I'll pass and I encourage others to as well
September 18, 2017
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 9, 2019

“The fastest way to create a deck”

OverallIt works great. As you start to use it more, you will fall in love with it.
Pros- Ease of use - They have intelligently separated out design from the content. You write your content at one place and Slidebean automagically creates a unique design for you based on that content. - Present on the web itself. - Send ppt as a web link which removed the need for a compatible version of ppt on the recipient machine.
ConsFrankly nothing. They can do with more templates.
January 9, 2019
Heath H.
Account Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2019

“Enhance your Pitch Deck and make your slides more visually striking.”

ProsI'm not the most "design" skilled person, one thing i struggle with is making presentations really pop and look striking or complex. Slidebean has really helped bring my presentations to life once i have all the data, text and graphs imported. If you are in a creative field (or presenting to a creative business) then Slidebean saves time on the visual aspect of your slide deck and makes sure it's more appealing for viewers. I like that it's intergrated with Powerpoint and Google Slides, not just their own platform - that way people think you designed everything yourself!
ConsNothing i disliked, but maybe they could integrate with more tools in future? If they could get skilled and help out with Prezi or Canva presentation, even though they are competitors, it would be fantastic. AS the downside to those other tools if the fact there's very little help and support. Slidebean on the other hand is very personal and supportive.
August 8, 2019
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
January 15, 2019

“A must for entrepreneurs”

ProsThe slide deck templates from famous companies are priceless. Building on top of these forces you to do thorough research where you may have left holes and results in a deck with the wow factor.
ConsCustomising slides and rearranging elements is still a bit clunky and there are a few other minor bugs.
January 15, 2019
Paola S.
Head of strategy

“Never looked better”

OverallI have to send presentations to my customers weekly and this tool has saved me around 1 day A WEEK of work, nobody knows it takes me minutes to put up a report way better looking than my coworkers
ProsAll resources are there, I don't have to go hunting for images or icons.
ConsIt sometimes has a hiccup when working in the collaboration mode (two people editing the same presentation)

By Slidebean on December 1, 2016
Soo happy to hear that Slidebean has saved you time :) We are currently working to improve the collaboration mode <3 so stick around :D
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 10, 2018

“Really easy-to-use alternative to PowerPoint”

ProsYou can instantly apply design changes across the full presentation and continue to do so, until you find a design which is a good fit for you. Also the native image bank is a big plus.
ConsI can't think of anything which I don't like. Only, if you need to control and edit every single bit of your graphic elements, then SlideBean will not be for you.
July 10, 2018
George G.
Business Development and Growth
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
September 21, 2018

“Give it some time for you to shed your .ppt-thinking. Then you'll like it!”

OverallIt's really quite good! I have made my last few marketing decks in Slidebean (replacing Keynote which replaced powerpoint) and have been very happy. THe ability to share a link instead of a file means there's nothing to download which is something that frightens customers today.
ProsYou can make beautiful slides that are nicely formatted and have carefully chosen color schemes. At first it seems too limiting, but once you get the hang of the approach you'll find it very useful and easy.
ConsI'm not crazy about the presentation experience... it builds one element per click -- I'd like to move along at 1 page per click. I'm worried that customers will get bored and abandon...
September 21, 2018
Joby I.
April 18, 2018

“Great place to create and host your pitch decks ”

ProsThe site has lots of templates including copies of the decks that companies like airbnb used to raise finance. You can also create your own from scratch, the system is very easy to use so you can have a great looking deck up and running very quickly. They also offer great tracking to see who is opening the deck how many views it getting etc. all hosted online.
ConsMy only criticism is that I would like more flexibility of the modifications I can make to a slide on the site. You do have the option of creating something in power point and keynote and uploading it, but it would be good to have that power online.
April 18, 2018
11-50 employees
April 17, 2018

“Early in the process, great value for money if you can get in now while they build out roadmap tech.”

OverallCloud slide presentation development at a good value for the cost of the product.
ProsLove the easy edibility within the slide software. Pre-made templates to choose from that makes editing a professional presentation easy and accessible. They have the ability to share and integrate with ease.
ConsThe platform is newer, at least it seems to be, and that has caused the platform to seem not fully built out yet. The roadmap will include far more pre-made templates and integration features, however right now the value for money is on point with where they are in the development process.
April 17, 2018
Richard S.
Professor
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“Really easy to use!”

OverallSo, I'm not very good with design, presentations or any of that. And with Slide bean I managed to make really clean slides, that actually look good, and it was easy. Overall very happy with the service, fast and simple.
ProsAgain, it's easy and to the point, great for quick slides, fast and simple presentations, I used it for some lectures no issues really.
ConsIt needs to grow a bit, I could use some other features, and maybe more kinds of elements, or an app to handle things on the phone, but as problems go, nothing mayor.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's awesome, and it's even better if you understand the kind of things you can do with it, keep it simple and you'll be fine.
Jackline M.

“Bombass Presentation Software”

Overallbeen using it for service proposals mostly but my clients seem to really love the format of delivering the proposal with a link and I can also use their insights to track how far along my clients got into the proposal
Proseasy to use

By Slidebean on November 2, 2016
Happy our service proposal template are working out great for you :)
February 6, 2018

“Excellent app to create visual and dynamic Presentations ”

OverallExcellent app to create very professional and visual presentations, with the possibility to share with other people and track it.
ProsExcellent app that I love to create professional presentations. The Best think is that you can add a tracking when you share it, so you can check who opens it and who doesn't. I like all the templates and very visual dashboard.
ConsI don't like that the number of templates is very limited and the number graphics, too. I miss the possibility to use a free picture library to implement and get better results.
February 6, 2018
Camille A.
Web Developer
April 29, 2018

“Creat great-looking presentations. A total time saver!”

Pros- It is a great replacement of PowerPoint. - Save time creating presentations. - Share and collaborate with others. - Can be exported to PDF.
Cons- Needs more flexibility as we build custom slides. - Can't export to PPT. - Needs greater quality templates library.

By Slidebean on April 30, 2018
Thanks for the awesome review! PPT export was recently added :)
April 29, 2018
March 22, 2018

“An amazing online presentation tool for use ”

OverallThe great advantage slidebean has is the insights which It can show it for the presentation.
ProsSlidebean is an awesome online presentation tool which I think is more geared towards Pitch Desks. I had an opportunity to create a pitch desk with one of my clients and the option to see the insights of the presentation is very good to have.
ConsThey could include various themes and an option to create our own theme, right now there isn't many themes which personally like.
March 22, 2018
Don D.
November 2, 2016

“I suck at design but you wouldn't know that with Slidebean”

OverallEasy to learn tool that allows me to write great content while they take care of the design. I spend much less time on my decks now and end up with a higher quality result. Huge library of templates and content for your decks. Their chat support is great as well!
ProsValue to me. Time savings and quality of the finished product.
ConsIt's buggy sometimes but what startup app isn't?
Jose 'Caya' C.
CEO and Co-Founder
Internet, 11-50 employees
May 18, 2016

May 18, 2016
Rocío C.
December 1, 2016

“The best presentation experience”

OverallThe most versatile tool, simple and with multiple possibilities in terms of design. It is not easy to find all these attributes in a single platform, at the same time is accessible ($$) and with an awesome Customer Support team , always willing to provide the best customer service. Slidebean.
Julian J.
December 1, 2016

“Best Presentation App out there!”

OverallSlidebean is super easy to use! It helped me create awesome looking presentations for my startup! Great customer success team! Never using PowerPoint again!
ProsEasy to use Awesome looking presentation Great Design Team Great Customer Success team Great Pricing
ConsNothing
Isabella S.
November 2, 2016

“My favorite online presentation tool!”

OverallI've been using Slidebean for over a year now and I love it! The simplicity of the platform and the variety of templates that it offers makes it a great presentation tool. Not only I would recommend it for startups, but also for marketers and businesses that need to create presentations on a daily basis.
JACKSON C.
President/CEo
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
July 20, 2019

“Great slide sharing/pitching/presentation software”

OverallI picked this up on a lifetime deal from AppSumo in 2016, figuring I'd need it someday. That day finally came this year (2019) and I'm glad I invested in it to "future-proof" my business. The software seems much improved from the time it launched. I had no problems learning and using it, and I'm not much of a techie, so that's a good sign anyone can quickly master Slidebean.
ProsThis was easy to learn software that creates nice-looking, professional slides. It includes a library of animated GIFs, color palettes, pitch templates, and royalty-free stock photos to jazz your slides up.
ConsI have not had any real problems with this software yet.

By Slidebean on July 22, 2019
Hi Jackson, we are so glad to know that we were able to bring value to you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help! Cheers, Slidebean Team
July 20, 2019
Maria B.
student
June 22, 2018

“very good, with this program I can make attractive online presentations very quickly.”

ProsIt is extremely easy to use and allows you to create a presentation in a short time compared to other presentation programs. It has beautiful templates that allow you to guide yourself in the creation of presentations. The best thing that you have is the speed with which the changes are applied when you are creating or editing the presentation, also the loading time of the presentations is very fast.
Conshas no free plan, only offer a trial period of 2 weeks and with most of the important functions blocked, you can not download the presentation in any of the popular formats such as ppt or pdf, nor can you share on social networks unless to subscribe to some of the payment plans.
June 22, 2018
Joshua S.
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 12, 2017

“Great start but too buggy for real use”

ProsEasy quick and beautiful. Great starter templates and color themes. Love the icon library and the simple intuitive UI.
ConsToo many small frustrations. Moving my entire layout when I add a content block. Pushing the title or other blocks off canvas so they have to be deleted and recreated. Buggy content editors causing me to have to input text over and over again. Things not saving, or overwriting other content blocks when making selections.
July 12, 2017
Monica G.
November 2, 2016

“Easy to create good looking presentations”

OverallI don't have to worry about the design anymore, the slides always look great. It's easy for my whole team to make changes and transform the presentations in very few time.
ProsUsability Design Versatility Efficiency
Zachary M.
Food Production, Self-employed
April 4, 2019

“Boom! Templates are old news!”

ProsSo, Slidebean is sort of hard to describe. You know that presentation you spent a really long time organizing, and could never quite get all the content organized in a way that looked just right? Slidebean seeks to solve this, and does a damn fine job, if not 100% perfect. The content you include dictates the layout and Slidebean gives you several options that all look great. Very, very useful.
ConsA lot of the templates can start to blend together when trying to choose between them as a starting point - all have a very modern look, I wish there were a few more creative/artsy options.
April 4, 2019
Belinda I.
Customer Service Representative
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
October 23, 2018

“Saves time! ”

OverallThis is a great software to create your pitch decks, has a lot of templates.
ProsIf you constantly have to send files, presentations to customers, it literally saves a lot of time.
ConsIf you have to edit a file, this would not work for you at all.
October 23, 2018
Maria M.

“Great! User Friendly!”

OverallSlidebean is very easy to use, their platform is user-friendly with appealing design options. Their customer support is fast and reliable.
Paula E.

“Slidebean is great ”

OverallHello, great experience with design and UX, very helpful when I need to pitch and idea or work with a group of people! Very happy!
Karol M.
Graphic Design, Self-employed

“Slidebean is Awesome!”

OverallI began using slidebean for all my presentations a time ago, and it is great. My presentations are creative, unique, and professional . Just Great!!!
ProsIt is easy to use and helps me creating best presentation with enough text, great images and so on.
ConsI really like it!
Recommendations to other buyersnothing
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2017

“Great idea but lots of improvement needed.”

ProsIt is really simple to create a presentation and very easy to make any changes to your slides within the platform. But overall their systems lack a lot of necessary functions and is filled with issues.
ConsCant change font size, the only option is to either super script or sub script. Pay as you go power point slide is completely useless as it only exports an image to Power Point and you can't edit it! Based on the limited functionalitiy of the platform don't waste your money on this service
May 30, 2017
Andrea C.

“Amazing product ”

OverallMade my presentation experience suuuuper easy and the support chat was great for quick questions :)
Paulo A.

Justin T.
CTO
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2016

“Awesome product, works for Fuddar”

OverallSlidebean's intuitive presentation engine is fantastic to use. I was able to create Fuddar's MVP presentation using one of their templates. Fantastic customer support and agile company!
ProsGreat templates, ease of use
ConsMobile compatibility
October 29, 2017

“A desaster”

ConsWhen you pay for the redesign service , you are not actually dealing with real ppt experts. First they have to do for this specific service is actually become ppt experts. Read the content , use better graphics if necessary , make it beautiful and help the user to save time and have value for the money.
October 29, 2017
Lindy R.
Executive Office, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“Great presentation templates”

ProsI love the templates they have set up for different types of presentations. They all look very slick and professional.
ConsI found that adding or subtracting from a template meant I had to find a way to change the slides so they continued in the colour order. Sometimes the colours weren't there.
November 20, 2018
Pip Q.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2018

“Continued to charge after cancelling”

OverallI canceled my subscription in September last year which was acknowledged by then but they continued to charge me monthly until June this year. I received only a partial refund (3months) and am still trying to recoup the remaining 6 months worth of subs. It was so disappointing. So far it's been a wall of silence.
ProsThe product is fantastic . It was a little expensive and I wasn't using it as much as I should have, so I ended up cancelling.
ConsWould have preferred my colour choices for the presentations
August 29, 2018