Aircall Ratings

Overall

About Aircall

Aircall is the preferred call center solution for modern brands. By seamlessly integrating with the most popular CRM and Helpdesk tools, we help sales and support teams communicate clearly and efficiently. Admins can instantly add numbers from 100+ countries, scale their teams according to seasonality, and gain deep insights through real time analytics. Accessible by desktop and mobile app. Start a risk-free trial to see Aircall in action. Learn more about Aircall

Murali K.
Business Development Manager
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
January 26, 2019

“The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!”

ProsI could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.
ConsWe need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.
January 26, 2019
Bill H.
Director of Marketing
Entertainment, Unspecified
March 22, 2016

“Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike”

Pros- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important - Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle. - My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.
Cons- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times) - Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.
Recommendations to other buyersA very important factor of this SaaS is that it gives the freedom of multiple numbers and country codes. If you're looking to expand your business or already offer your services in different areas, then this is a great solution to looking more professional and expanding your audience reach. Make sure to evaluate what your team needs before selecting a plan, each of their plans offers new things that may be detrimental to success, or potentially a wasted feature that does not call for the excessive spend. Also, definitely try out the Free trial, see for yourself if this is something that fits within your businesses needs!
Allen W.
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2017

“If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it.”

OverallAircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.
ProsThey have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.
ConsI have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning. I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said. Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back. I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed. This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year. Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you! I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.
August 2, 2017
John T.
Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees
October 9, 2018

“Aircall and Piprdive combination do the job for me”

ProsAircall integrates seamlessly with Pipedive to make our groups task easier. The phone numbers extracted through pipedrive email marketing campaigns are fed to Aircall and our phone markering people will take the charge at this point. Aircall has a great advantage that it works very well on the phone app which we never need a phone number to make the call. It cheaper as well compared to the services it offers.
ConsAircall is the app in which I daily use that gives most minutes of downtime everyday. The mobile app sometimes fails to send out sound notifications even when the sound setting are set correctly.
October 9, 2018
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
September 19, 2018

“Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!”

ProsWhenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.
ConsThey do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.
September 19, 2018
Nicholas S.
Multimedia Specialist
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
April 10, 2017

“Aircall for Student Media Creator Support”

OverallWe have been using Aircall as a replacement for a traditional phone-based hotline system that served to connect students (and faculty/staff) with our team of media production experts who offer just-in-time support for video and audio projects. Aircall integrates perfectly with a Slack - Talkus - Aircall workflow that allows for using our team Slack channel to funnel both calls and chat requests through a #support channel. This enables the entire staff to be more responsive to support requests. Aircall itself also offers features that we had not previously been able to leverage like cascading ringing, customized hours generally and for specific users, easy transferring of callers and more.
ProsAircall is easy to set up, dead simple to use but hides a host of powerful features beneath its slick façade.
ConsThe mobile app is a bit rough around the edges, but that's minor compared to the above.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you need a web-based phone platform that's fast to deploy, simple to use and exceptionally reliable, you can't miss Aircall.
April 10, 2017
John P.
Management Consulting, Unspecified
April 13, 2016

“A tool with tremendous value at a modest cost”

ProsI love that Aircall offers my company the ability to sound like a full sized professional services company. Phone calls are everything at my business, I match people skills with businesses and it's extremely important to keep constant communication between all parties. Aircall lets me keep that constant communication whether i'm at the office, on my computer, or even need to switch phones. The parity of the service of a whole is an extreme value for the cost.
ConsThe mobile app interface definitely isn't my favorite, however as Apps come, it's likely they will be improving that in the near future. The functionality is all there, just the UI/UX and layout of everything isn't the most appealing. Hardly a reason not to try Aircall out though.
Recommendations to other buyersBe sure to make sure whatever VOIP/call service you use matches with your companies needs. There's lots to choose from, and all offer a variety of different features that may benefit you, or may end of leaving you paying for things you don't need. For me personally, AirCall fit everything I needed my phone system to do, at an affordable cost that wouldn't cut the budget somewhere else. Multiple numbers, cross-device integrations, flexible forwarding, and email-voicemails are all great features that make a difference to me. Make sure whatever you pick has what you need!
April 13, 2016
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2019

“Untethered Customer Service”

OverallThis service has allowed us to affordably untether from traditional landlines and use integrated call center solutions for our small business. These options are often only available at larger enterprise level solutions, so we have been pleased with what we can get for the price.
ProsI love that Aircall integrates with our CRM, and Support software making call logging fairly seamless. Setup for users is simple, and updating customizations for audio recordings is easy. Sales staff helped to create a custom billing plan for our needs.
ConsSupport isn't always great. Communicating bugs has been frustrating. And there are bugs. The call log periodically misbehaves. The sync of call recordings for missed calls doesn't always work forcing us to still check missed calls in the native Aircall app still.
September 30, 2019
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
April 7, 2019

“It's great for a small business, but needs to grow for larger ones”

OverallThey were VERY helpful in assisting us with transporting over our 15 or so numbers. Since then we've gotten many more numbers, and because of our use-case, they've worked with us and have allowed us more reach than we really should have. That being said, we're a call center and have calls coming in and going out constantly -- we need far more details in the reporting area than they currently offer. If they could tighten down this area, I would have given a better rating honestly. But this also comes from someone who needs statistics to make daily/weekly/monthly decisions internally.
ProsThe user interface is really nice and clean. Something I've found lacking in so many other VoIP providers.
ConsThere are several bugs we've reported over the past year that either take a long time to get fixed if they get fixed at all. We found a workaround for most of our issues though.
April 7, 2019
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
August 10, 2018

“Set up is easy, integration with CRMs”

Pros- Most of VoIP solutions require some level of knowledge and expert understanding , but aircall it is easy to make the set up - We use hubspot as CRM and we integrated aircall easily without a problem - For the quality and simplicity I get I think the price is very competitive
Cons- You need good rally internet connection otherwise the communication quality is poor, at least 10 Mpbs upload - Customer support could be better
August 10, 2018
Erin A.
Business Development Representative
Information Services, 1-10 employees

“Great app”

ProsI use Aircall every day and it's very easy to use. Call quality is good. Very easy to use app for both my Mac and iPhone. Easy to import contacts via CSV. Love the office hour options to automatically make calls go straight to voicemail. Love that you can call right out of the mobile app so I don't have to use my cell number when I'm not at my computer. Great solution for companies that don't want to spend money on a phone service and hardware.
ConsWish there was a direct Salesforce integration so that all my "attempting to contact" and "active" are in my contacts. Often times they aren't up-to-date (due to me not pulling a CSV more than once a quarter) so I'm never sure if it's an Aircall coming in through the mobile app or if it's just a random number.
Ben B.
December 10, 2018

“Software based phone system”

ProsAircall was really easy to setup, and the team were very helpful and forthcoming with information. They integrate really well with lots of different CRMs and that's where the most useful features of the system come into play. Being able to see who's calling, log that straight away in the software, and also have a quick link to click to view that customer/client information means the agent handling the call can in most cases respond much more quickly, and save the step searching for the customer's records.
ConsIt's quite expensive per user, almost twice the cost per user of our current physical phone system, and more expensive than other software phone providers. There also were some strange issues with the bluetooth streaming protocols forced on bluetooth headsets when using their app which hasn't been present in other similar apps that I trialed and tested.
December 10, 2018
Richard F.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees
September 2, 2019

“Don't waste your time”

OverallVery difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.
ProsThey have integrations, and app for iOS and Android
ConsDoes not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

By Aircall on September 11, 2019
We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at support@aircall.io. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team
September 2, 2019
April 19, 2018

“Overall it is a great product in a very crowded space. We joined in the early days.”

OverallIt has allowed us to have a remote team and grow our business and double the amount of support staff in a very short space of time.
Pros- ease of use - reporting features and ability to export data so we can create custom reports - ability and ease of scaling the size of our account
Cons- the support does not always solve the issue/s we have
April 19, 2018
Information Services, 201-500 employees
August 7, 2017

“Value customer feedback”

Pros- Value customer feedback - Continue to improve features and quality - We receive free headset across global customer service team - Recording is Perfect tool to monitor agents quality - Reporting tool is too cool : informative, nice graphic
Cons- Doesn't show phone numbers from Mainland China (A crazy and huge market for us to support and also where the main income from), instead we just received as Anonymous call. Call back is impossible.
August 7, 2017
Sports, 1-10 employees
June 26, 2017

“We love this company”

ProsTheir phone system is very easy to set up and use. We were up and running in less than a day. In addition, the phone app makes it even easier to connect with customers while out of the office- no being tied to a traditional office phone system. It has ultimately made us a better company for our customers, allowing them to reach us wherever we may be in the world.
ConsThere have been a lot of updates recently- can get annoying when constantly restarting and updating the app. However, as a tech company ourselves, we understand the need to fix things and push them out to customers.
June 26, 2017
Music, 1-10 employees
June 8, 2019

“Aircall has great features!”

ProsWe implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.
ConsThe pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.
June 8, 2019
Jonathon B.
managing director
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2019

“Brilliant Voice software”

Proseasy to use, great pricing as well get a real value for money. The customer support is also very responsive and quick to solve any issues. The support team and account managers are more than happy to do anything to make using the software an easy and somewhat enjoyable experience. The power dallier feature is by far the best component.
Conshave to have a minimum of three users to start off with .
September 4, 2019
Wendee L.
November 18, 2016

“Huge Help In Customer Service!”

OverallWe've played around several phone systems for our customer service team in recent years. We've had to drop some of them due to incompatibility issues. It has been a success with Aircall. It's not only user - friendly, it has also the best overseas reception. We've never had issues with call connections and compatibility so far. Highly recommended!
ProsThe ease of the interface is absolutely helpful, especially that we multitask often. Everything is at your glance and does not get in the way of our customer service system.
ConsWe have yet to discover one and when we do, we will be sure to reach out.
Recommendations to other buyersAn absolute tool, highly recommended!
November 18, 2016
Jeff G.
Farming, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2019

“Garbage Town, USA ”

OverallWe switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.
ProsRep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.
Cons- French engineered which says a lot - Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week - Buggy interface - Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes - Total rip off for the price - You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client - Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers - We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

By Aircall on August 14, 2019
We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team
August 9, 2019
Peter W.
Web Developer
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
November 28, 2018

“Easily setup a call center for your business”

ProsInitial setup was very quick and easy, it took no time at all for us to get everything installed and configured correctly. Aircall integrates with our other systems and programs seamlessly, allowing our email campaigns to feed information through with ease. Aircall also offers the ability to track performance and activities across the globe, particularly useful for us when contacting international applicants / students.
ConsThe connection strength can be shaky at best, since Aircall relies on an internet connection this is to be expected, but for our staff who are off-campus somewhere else in the world this can be particularly annoying. It took me and our team some time to get used to the user-interface, trying to figure out where everything is really was a pain. Also, this is made even worse when using Aircall on a mobile device.
November 28, 2018
Carolina F.
Customer Success Manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
March 7, 2018

“Easy to use! ”

ProsAircall is really easy to use. It gives me feedbacks regarding my connection and allows me to reach out to customers in different countries easily.
ConsEvery time that I disconnect my headphones or earplugs, it asks me to restart the application. When it happens when I had previously typed the phone number, it is inconvenient.
March 7, 2018
Adrien S.
Director of Community Development
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 21, 2017

“Easy and Intuitive”

ProsThe dedicated account manager, the ease of integration with other platform, the scalability, the ease of team management and configuration, the ongoing improvement of features. Keep up the good work guys !
ConsNot really a con, but would love to be able to set-up IVR based on caller ID. Hopefully this feature will be added soon :)
November 21, 2017
October 12, 2018

“Promising the sky, delivering the hell...with a time spoiling helpdesk”

ProsPlenty of features but the most important is not working: calling Possibility to use foreign numbers
ConsThe quality of the talks are disastrous. Our salespeople call 6 hours a day and not half an hour goes by without problems. Disconnected conversations, incomprehensible conversations, echoes as if we were on the moon ... Our salespeople and customers find it terrible. The helpdesk is trained to ask the same questions a thousand times and always blame the others (internet provider, cables, headphones...). First it was our internet provider Telenet. After we switched to the other internet provider Proximus especially for this reason, the problem remained the same. The Internet speed test they always ask for also proves that it is ok and even has capacity left. At their request we work with Ethernet cable, with their recommended Jabra headphones, with their recommended switches..... 1 conclusion : Aircall = NoCalling
October 12, 2018
Allison K.
Director of Sales
Veterinary, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2017

“Increased Productivity”

ProsOur customer support team is spread out across the country. Aircall allows us to stay connected and take care of our customers the way we like. We use Aircall as our primary phone and love the routing features to direct the right customers to the right support.
October 19, 2017
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2017

“Very convenient for multi-employee use of the customer service hotline.”

ProsTailored to be interfaced with other apps in order to synchronize address books, tags and comments for example
ConsThe audio quality can be unreliable when wifi connection slows down and the desktop app needs to be launched before plugging-in the headset in order for it to work properly.
Maël D.
December 1, 2016

“Our e-commerce official phone”

OverallAs a industrial furniture manufacturer, we use Aircall for all our phone lines. BARAK'7 is active in 4 countries and Aircall makes our live so easy that I would highly recommend the service!
December 1, 2016
September 27, 2017

“Top - Very Easy to Use”

ProsWe use it as our regular phone and give the number to our customers and suppliers. It is easy to use and to manage. We had a great experience with the mac os app. The customer service is great, they answer to the phone quicly and help us when needed
September 27, 2017
Internet, 51-200 employees
May 11, 2018

“Fast and efficient”

ProsWe have particularly enjoyed the fact that we can set-up new users in no time. Assigning them to numbers and voila! This gives you the ability to set up a de-centralized call center in minutes. Great addition to our company
ConsThe only two things to improve on is the depth of features compared to competitors. Consider your needs and do your homework before committing
May 11, 2018

December 4, 2018
Jahiezer I.
Desarrollador
June 29, 2018

“usefoul and fast call center”

OverallMake easy to keep communicate with clients by working in different equipments
ProsEasy and very intuitive software, i love how works the iOS app and how works the desk app in my office. Have a number in multiples countries is very helpfoul on my company bussines becouse we work with peple all over the world. And plus all that, the customer service it's so fast and always help me to solve one or two issues
ConsThe installation process can be a little slow, after that all good. One of my coworkers have the app on his android cell phone and the system get bug multiple times. And this app do not works with all the earphones, so i needed to buy some ones of the Aircall recommends
June 29, 2018
Internet, 11-50 employees
December 15, 2017

“Aircall review”

ProsEasy to use, good to use with the team Great - We experienced problems last year but the support was really good - the efforts were put to fix it !
Consfew bugs!
December 15, 2017
Sosthène M.
Partner Relationship Manager
Internet, 1-10 employees
May 2, 2017

“Easy to use”

ProsWe are using Aircall as a classic phone. We received call from our partner and customer and they always tell us the sound is pretty good. The app is reactive :)
ConsThere is a big problem when I'm connected at the same time on my laptop and on my phone. I would like to be connected on both when i'm not in front of my computer !
May 2, 2017
Investment Banking, 5001-10,000 employees
May 31, 2018

“Easy to make calls everywhere”

ProsAircall is an easy way to make calls from anywhere with an internet connection. Love how I can easily have a network of calls that get routed between our different reps.
ConsIt is quite pricey, and I found some of the software to be a little buggy lately, but overall it's very user friendly.
May 31, 2018
David D.
Patient Services
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2017

“Aircall is cool!”

ProsAircall has been a great app! Its easy to use, and does exactly what you need it to do! ITs nothing too fancy, but delivers on clear/quality calls!
ConsNot a lot of cons about this particular app. Its very simple, and easy to use. Which is great! But it doesn't offer any other features.
August 8, 2017
Bandela B. M.
Internet, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2017

“Perfect tool for small businesses”

OverallI have been using aircall for more than a year now. I must say its a perfect tool for small businesses. Its cost-effective and does the job. I wont hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
March 15, 2017
Ronald A.
Excellence Associate
Internet, 501-1000 employees
November 29, 2016

“Aircall Review”

OverallI have had a good experience with Aircall in these couple of months. Call quality is cool. The app for android has improved a lot since the first time that I used it. I love it because I can now receive calls directly to the app and I can also forward them to any phone number, if needed. Customer support response time is very short and I am really satisfied because of the solution to my problems. They are very polite and are always willing to help. That´s attractive for customers in general. Make the customer always feel as part of the family.
Pros-Make & Receive calls through the app. -Forward to phones feature -Great customer support
Cons-Cannot play with some settings through the app. That´s it!
Recommendations to other buyersIf you´re considering Aircall, it is highly recommended. I´m in love with it.
November 29, 2016
Thais W.
Marketing Manager
March 22, 2016

“Great product, definitely fits our needs !”

ProsThis product is very easy to use and allow us to manage our international communication systems. We were able to integrate phone systems in a very lean manner, using our existing devices (laptops, iPhones) and we were able to connect with clients and business partners from all over the world, using local phone numbers.
ConsSo far I am very happy with this software, I haven't had the need yet, but maybe having Android app might be beneficial to some users.
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend explaining why and who they use, and how it helped them perform better.
Lucie D.
Customer ¿
July 7, 2015

“Become free with your standard in your pocket”

OverallI am really happy i found Aircall on my road. We used to have a standard fix number for our compagny so it was difficult to receive call when we were out of the office, we couldn't know who was calling, and if my boss had been able to answer the call. We always had to tap the numbers by hand on our old traditional phone, time lost. Now we increased our mobility. I live abroad and my clients do not know about it, they feel like i am still at the office. We are able to anwser more calls, share our history of call and seach for name in the contact list.
ProsWe keep our old OVH phone number so our clients do not get lost. We share our contacts and calls history within the team I am able to anwser from my computer (wifi) and from any mobile phone (french/italian) depending where i am. We receive vocal messages by email We do not need to tap the number by hand. We search for them. We import our Gmail contact list I feel more productive because at the end of the day i can see how many call i did.
ConsSometimes i am not quick enough to answer the call Sometime the app restarts or get slow. But we can see improvements every weeks.
July 7, 2015
Hartley P.
May 14, 2019

“Good quality, ridiculous dashboard settings on Essential plan”

ProsWe recently switched from Toky, and overall Aircall has been much better in terms of call quality It's easier to use and the desktop app for calling is better as well
ConsThe only reason I'm writing this review is because they have a ridiculous pricing ceiling on their Essentials plan, where you can't show the dashboard of calls in your local timezone (everything is set to UTC). This completely screws up the calls reports, as we don't know how many calls were made on which day. I was told by support that I need to upgrade to show the dashboard in my own timezone.
May 14, 2019
Amanda B.
4th Grade Teacher
Publishing, 1001-5000 employees
October 13, 2018

“Makes the call process easy!”

ProsThe built in note taking option that can be made into an Intercom conversation is super helpful. Also, the internet browser add-on makes clicking on phone numbers to call a breeze!
ConsThere isn't anything I can think of at this time.
October 13, 2018
Vincent F.
CMO
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2016

“Just perfect”

OverallA very good call cloud center. The quality is perfect I never had an issue. You could use it on your desktop and phone.
December 6, 2016
Kimberly W.
Director Of Operations
Retail, 11-50 employees
November 1, 2017

“Great Value for Price ”

OverallGreat price for the value of the software. Easy IVR process and my agents all trained on it to the point of proficiency in less than 1 hour.
ProsEasy to set up, the pricing is way better than most VoiP providers, and the user interface is easy to use. The soft phones work really well and the call quality is as good as it was on our desk phones. They handled all of the number porting and even set up the user profiles for me. No outages to date.
ConsThe support is a little slow to respond, but any issues that I've had since using them haven't been seriously urgent.
November 1, 2017
Heili S.
Vice President of Customer Service
Farming, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2017

“Aircall helps us communicate with our clients from small European markets”

ProsI love that we have the option to work with small markets like the Baltics and Central European clients. Aircall enables us to have numbers in all of those countries. Setting up Aircall was a breeze, the support has been there for us to make sure that all of our setup is enabling the best use case. It was easy to teach employees to use this app and make it a part of our daily routine.
ConsThe con of Aircall for us is that I have to manually download contacts from Intercom to upload them to the contact list in Aircall.
August 28, 2017
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2019

“Liked this product”

ProsPretty simple and straight forward. Didn't get many spam calls too which was nice.
ConsWe no longer use it because we got a better deal elsewhere.
July 31, 2019
Biotechnology, 10,001+ employees
December 13, 2018

“Not too bad of an experience, but could use improvements”

ProsI feel like Aircall is great for people who only need a phone system. The interface is pretty straightforward and easy to use, and you can track analytics too!
ConsOther softwares already have this capability (i.e. Skype) including international calling. Why not choose them instead?
December 13, 2018
Internet, 11-50 employees
January 2, 2018

“Easy to use, great for startups”

ProsWe use this on a daily basis and rarely have issues. It works simply and effectively and allows you to use multiple phone lines and channels.
January 2, 2018
Josh F.
Director of Marketing
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees
January 31, 2017

“Very solid choice for small(er) companies”

OverallWe were reviewing VoIP options and me really, really wanted to like this one. We ultimately went with something else but if you have a small-medium sized company this should meet all of your needs. It has an attractive interface and has very favorable pricing for what it is if you have a small team of 3-5 people.
ProsI really liked the analytics tools. If you are looking for something to enhance your sales and marketing tools I would say that is the single most useful thing. It also offers integration with Slack and I imagine more features are on the way.
January 31, 2017
Niall H.
April 14, 2016

“Excellent service, Very few issues.”

OverallWe changed from a basic landline service to Aircall. It is simple to set up and use. This is the first time that I have used a VOIP and being able to change from using one phone number to another at the click of a button is very helpful. I haven't had any problems with the app so far so I haven't had to contact the customer support team, but you do get very short polite messages from their support team every now and again, just making sure that you are not having any problems with their service. A nice feature which I would like to see added to the app would be a basic reporting system. Being able to see who is making the calls and who they're calling is a great feature of the app but I think that they could take it forward one step and add in a reporting aspect.
ProsIt's extremely user friendly. Very easy to set up. The quality of the calls internationally is top notch.
ConsThe band width when using the head set is much higher than when using the phone and as a result the line can be muffled or even drop out from time to time. That's more down to the high volume usage of our own lines.
April 14, 2016
Vasiliki v.
sales
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
July 18, 2019

“Aircall has made my Life soooo Much better!!”

OverallI would suggest to everyone who is in the sales industry
ProsI am a sales person and aircall's call quality is brilliant..no cracking up like hubspot..no bad line, delays..just a clear sound...is like when you see blur and suddenly you use contact lenses!! I was using hubspot for so long and their signal is really bad..i cant do sales when people cant hear me or i have to repeat myself 3 times...
ConsAt the moment i dont have issues as being a recent user aswell
July 18, 2019