Bullseye Locations Ratings

Overall

About Bullseye Locations

Comprehensive store locator software which includes a robust API. Simple implementations can also be configured with our interface which can be set up in minutes. Upload locations in a csv file, or automate the location maintenance from CRM systems like Salesforce.com. Configure a locator on your website, Facebook, phone system, or other application. A variety of reports are included to display usage based upon user search searches, dealer exposure in the search results, and more. Learn more about Bullseye Locations

Deanna T.
Business Development Executive
June 22, 2017

“The ONLY solution for your multiple location map in Squarespace”

ProsI have been looking everywhere for a solution to add multiple locations on a Squarespace website. Either my solutions were too expensive, lack of customer service or building my own map one by one. Then I found Bullseye. From start to finish (30 minutes max) I have the map embedded in my companies website and everyone is happy. They answered all my questions, quickly and the interface was extremely easy. I am so happy I found Bullseye and will gladly use it on all my other websites.
ConsWould like to see a drop down menu for states and maybe a bit larger map. Otherwise, everything is great!

By Bullseye Solutions Group on August 15, 2017
Thank you for your kind words Deanna. We are always working on improvements and will add these suggestions to the list!
June 22, 2017
Jay P.
December 2, 2016

“great customer support - they really help r”

OverallWe used this product for managing about 1000+ locations - have seen a ton of value and the customer support team really helped us with refining the listing format and upload processes. While you can everything yourself, they really helped us speed the process along and improve the customer experience - which translates to more and more sales. Would recommend to anyone looking for a retail locator software - we had this working in a matter of days with only a few hours of effort - 5 Stars!

By Bullseye Solutions Group on December 6, 2016
Thanks for taking the time to review Bullseye! We're so glad we could help get things up and running faster for you.
December 2, 2016
Eric V.
Digital Marketing Manager
January 22, 2016

“Great Software, Exceptional Customer Service”

OverallOur company has been using Bullseye Store Locator for about 2 months and it has been fantastic! It is simple to install, has great Geo-location features and very easy to work with. In addition, there support is among the best support I've seen in a software company. During normal business hours, they are almost always on Chat, so I can get questions answered very quickly. I highly recommend Bullseye!
January 22, 2016
Patrick F.
October 8, 2015

“Store Locator that works and is affordable!”

OverallWe have been with Bullseye for years now and are very happy. We researched tons of other options before deciding on Bullseye Store Locator. We have never looked back. We are very fortunate in that we add stores almost daily to the site. It is easy to import or just type them in. Whatever your skill level is you will be pleased to see how quickly you can begin using the platform.
October 8, 2015
Michael M.
May 6, 2016

“Great product, amazing customer support”

OverallI researched many store locator solutions and found Bullseye to be the best one available for our needs. The software is easy to set-up and simple to install. They are quick to respond to questions via chat or email. Would definitely recommend Bullseye to others!

By Bullseye Solutions Group on October 18, 2016
Thanks for the recommendation Michael! We're so glad you're happy with our store locator software.
May 6, 2016
Steven C.
VP Sales & Marketing
January 29, 2016

“Best Locator on the Web!”

OverallI am very pleased with Bullseye. I researched a ton of companies first and Bullseye was recommended by a trusted friend. I asked a ton of questions and Tom was so quick to get back to me . Their impeccable customer servic,e tied in with a great product, at a reasonable price, has made us a very happy customer!
January 29, 2016
Dennis S.
August 10, 2015

“Terrific Store Locator ”

OverallTerrific store locator that supports your growing business. I researched numerous store locator solutions and I found the Bullseye product to be first class and at a fraction of the cost of the other solution providers. Their customer service team is first class and they are responsive to clients needs and recommendations.
August 10, 2015
Andre N.
July 25, 2015

“LOVE IT!”

OverallAs an agency, we've now used it for several of our clients and in several different markets. And we love it! The ease of use, the backend analytics, and support are excellent! Tom, in sales and customer support, is exceptional!
July 25, 2015
Dale R.
Marketing Director
October 7, 2015

“Really A Good Answer to our Dealer Locator.”

OverallSuper easy to set-up and use. Customer service is top notch, and I would suggest this to any business who needs a simple answer to showing your customers were your goods are sold.
October 7, 2015
David C.
July 24, 2015

“very happy with this solution”

OverallWe worked through a custom installation of Bullseye -- their team was very responsive and it has worked flawlessly. Would definitely recommend to others!
July 24, 2015