BFLOW Ratings

Overall

About BFLOW

DME Billing Software with everything you need to run your DME, Sleep Lab or Homecare Business in one easy to use package. BFLOW comes standard with the tools you need to succeed. DME Billing Software... Simplified! A revolutionary cloud-based solution to complex billing challenges. Intake patients, create claims, deliver with BFLOW Mobile, bill over 4,000 insurance plans in one simplified DME billing software. Learn more about BFLOW

Robert B.
February 23, 2018

“bflow Solutions Review”

OverallThe software is good but in our case it was unable to perform 2 major applications. We are very upset with Mr. Ted Jones for unreasonably terminating our access over a billing discrepancy and our unwillingness to sign a credit card authorization form. I proved to the owner today at 1:00 PM EST by providing a Chase bank paid statement that B flow did receive a cheque on 2-12 leaving a balance for a February 2018 late charge. But he shut down our access to process claims, post payments, generate delivery tickets, etc. We lost thousands of dollars in revenue billing today due to the repercussion from the owner B flow solutions. I am 65 years of age and am one of the highest regarded companies in the NYC metro area. We never dealt with such a mean-spirited and vengeful person.
ConsBflow began as a very promising company which we have been totally embedded into. Today at 12:00 PM 02-23-2018 for the 2nd time the owner ordered our system turned off due a late February payment & refusal to allow him to use a credit card. Have we been late on occasions "Yes" Have we paid every cent & every late fee charge to date, Yes. Today at 1:00 PM I provider proof of February's payment to the owner thru an online Chase Check which he received in full February 12th leaving a balance due to February's late fee charge. I made every effort to pay the balance and March in advance by a direct Bank deposit but he is teaching us a costly lesson and is demanding a credit card. I have been very difficult with the owner on the expectations of what we were told his software will do. Bfow is unable to correct system errors ie: unable to successfully bill NYS Medicaid with DVS authorization #'s thru Instamed. Bflow cannot successfully cross over to NYS Medicaid as a secondary which is 95% of what we do. This has been an ongoing problem and has cost R&B Healthcare additional work and lost revenue due to untimely filings. The owner today sent R&B a email of termination March 25th after I requested the same. My reccomendation is not work with Bflow. Since 2016 Bflow was unable to solve why all transmissions with authorization #'s failed to transmit to NY Medicaid. Bflow is unable to solve errors in secondary crossovers. Customer service is well below par and in our case Bflow stopped listening about costly errors.

By BFLOW Solutions on March 20, 2018
Mr. Horowitz, Thank you for being a customer. We have tried to be your partner but cursing and screaming at our training staff, refusing to pay your invoices will not be tolerated. We have done everything to accommodate you, however paying us has not been a priority. As for NY medicaid, they have made many changes and we have added updates at no cost to you for the customization to allow you to bill NY medicaid, however you refuse to use the updates. We exercised our rights under contract to terminate the agreement due to your lack of payment, professionalism and pestilent attitude. Good luck with your new software company and future endeavors.
February 23, 2018
Phill B.
General Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
June 10, 2016

“Does it for me!”

OverallI like bflow because it saves me time. I don't have to make my own rentals each month, it posts my payments all the way and confirms them for me and many other cool features!
ProsCustomer service team is the best! Ted, Pam, Vishal and Marcos are extremely helpful. They are responding to my request at 3AM! its been a very rewarding experience so far!
ConsThere's not much. I think the service is great and the software keeps getting better and better. I would like a better user manual, but things keep being added or enhanced so I think its hard to keep it current. They do have an update online for the changes so i just go there or call them up if I need a question answered.
Recommendations to other buyersI was afraid to make the transition because of past experiences with other software companies. The team at bflow got it right, they got my data and imported it with no issues. If you follow their lead you can be up and running pretty fast.

By BFLOW Solutions on June 10, 2016
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!
June 10, 2016
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
March 19, 2019

“Easy to set up and use”

OverallWe needed to have an easy to use system for billing purposes. Bflow gave us that solution at a great price.
ProsI love how simple Bflow is to set up. We were able to work with the system a few days after setting up our account.
ConsI wish that there was a more robust FAQ section.
March 19, 2019
Casey A.
May 11, 2016

“BFlow is a very user friendly software at a very reasonable price.”

OverallPro's: User friendly. Great customer support. Very cost friendly. Not a "top heavy" system. Its great for small companies and large both. They assist with inventory and patient file conversions at a very low cost. BFlow keeps an eye on your claims for denials for at least one month to make sure there are no "hick-ups". Cons: Private patient monthly billing still has issues as far as posting and invoicing. Their training I find to be on the weak side. A lot of information is given to you very quickly and I would like to see more scheduled one on one for a longer period of time. Their invoices lack some information and have too much info in other areas. They really want to have a credit card on file for billing. That's fine if your company has a "company credit card". Overall: Its a new company still working out its kinks. Good people with a good idea and their trying to do the right thing at the right price.

By BFLOW Solutions on May 11, 2016
Thank you for the review and feedback Casey! We are very excited to be releasing new patient ledger reporting and patient statement features in our next release. If you require additional training more training hours can be purchased for not much money if you find yourself needing additional support beyond the initial six week training program. We try to make billing easy by keeping a CC on file for payment, which is standard business practice today. We also invoice customers who wish to pay by check. Thanks for your continued support and business!
May 11, 2016
Jessica O.
Referral Coordinator
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
March 15, 2019

“BFlow Review”

Overalli appriciate BFlow for allowing me to store patient data and access it constantly.
ProsThe most used quality I like is filtering out claims by catagory EX: HCPC, DOB ETC.
ConsThe claims get stuck in transmitted and never sent to payer
March 15, 2019
Christine L.
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
March 22, 2019

“Bflow review”

ProsYou can do billing and have patients data in one software. You can add notes, dos date and weight and height. It has really cool features to run reports.
ConsCostumer service is really bad. Too many changes to the software without a notice
March 22, 2019
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
March 7, 2019

“Switching Sofware.”

OverallOur main issue we have solved with BFlow is reporting. Since we switched, we can now forecast and have excellent visibility into our operations.
ProsOur cashflow downtime was 15 days. Incredible. We took our time to build out the software before we pulled the trigger on their advice. Thanks guys
ConsWe would like more features. However BFlow is building out our requests as we go. You could not ask for more than that!
March 7, 2019
Elmeta M.

“very user friendly”

Overallpro is the system is very user friendly the con is the reporting and getting certain information on reports and a document hold report and a pre bill report and not having the same patient information reported on reports . To be completely honest I enjoy working with this company and anytime I call or email the to get right back to me with an answer. I have been in the field over 20 and by far this is the easiest system to use

By BFLOW Solutions on May 11, 2016
Thank you for your feedback. Reporting is undergoing continual review and modification to give you what you need to be a success. Look for our next release to have many new reporting features.
Monica J.
June 2, 2016

“Amazing”

OverallI am glad I followed my gut and decided to use bflow solutions. I looked at fastrack, bonafide, brightree and cortex during my evaluation and none really struck me as having a good workflow, which is what I really needed. I found bflow and I knew this was it for me. It has workflow, is so easy to use and is very affordable. Cons: I got the gold package and it doesn't include live support only Platinum does. Trying to get answers via email or the helpdesk is not a good idea if you need fast answers.
June 2, 2016
Derege W.
February 26, 2017

“BFlow, a user friendly system.”

OverallAs a platinum subscriber, BFlow has a lot of features I was able to use and understand easily. I have been using BFlow for a year and each time it is adding new feature still easier to use. I can say that, currently, BFlow is in a higher level comparing to other systems that I used. It is, also, affordable and reasonable.

By BFLOW Solutions on February 27, 2017
Thank you DW Medical!!!
February 26, 2017
Richard G.
June 1, 2016

“Great customer service! You don't have to know billing to use this system.”

OverallPros: I can always get a hold of someone when I needed assistance. Trainer was patient and never rushed me to get off the phone. Even the CEO was easy to get a hold of. Excellent customer service! Cons: Customization took a little longer than I wanted but they worked hard to get us where we wanted to be.

By BFLOW Solutions on June 1, 2016
Thank you Richard it's been a pleasure working with you!
June 1, 2016
Jennifer S.
Pharmacist
July 28, 2015

“We switched from QS1 to bflow...”

OverallWe switched from QS1 to bflow. I feel like the team at bflow listens to my needs and delivers real solutions to help me run my business. We were able to streamline our internal processes because bflow automates many tedious tasks for us.
July 28, 2015
Elma M.
Intake
May 10, 2016

“Enjoy Working with this company”

OverallI really like the fact that the system is very easy to use and there fast service to any problems

By BFLOW Solutions on May 10, 2016
Thank you for your feedback!
Klim V.

“Great software”

Overall- Easy to use - Fast start - Pretty straightforward process - Responsive support

By BFLOW Solutions on May 11, 2016
Thank you for the Great review Klim!