Tenfold Ratings

Overall

About Tenfold

Tenfold Next Generation CTI integrates with all major CRMs including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Phone Systems like Cisco, Avaya, Genesys. By connecting your phone system to CRM, Tenfold enables you to recognize and respond to your customers at the moment of interaction. With features like screen pop, unified customer profile, click-to-dial, automatic call logging, local presence dialing, and more, Tenfold powers sales, support and service teams to have better customer conversations. Learn more about Tenfold

Mark M.
Sales Consultant
Construction, 11-50 employees
August 28, 2017

“Tenfold is a great software tool for making and tracking calls!”

OverallThe largest benefit is the time savings from its integration with Salesforce, and the 'click-to-dial' feature which eliminates the need to manually dial numbers. The next best thing about this software is the productivity tracking it allows.
ProsThe ability to integrate Tenfold's calling platform directly into our CRM (Salesforce) is extremely helpful. In addition, the ability to call most numbers from any browser window using the 'click-to-dial' feature ensures that calls can always be made quickly using the product, and this is a huge time saver (over manually dialing numbers). Also, Tenfold monitors all calls, so that call counts (inbound vs outbound), and call duration, can all be tracked and compared against co-workers, and this allows work to be far more quantifiable and useful for reviewing personal or team productivity. Lastly, the product is extremely versatile and feature rich, so that each person can use it how they see fit, and their support team is excellent.
ConsDuring a live call, Tenfold allows Notes, to be automatically entered into Saleforce's task data, however, if the comments are too long for the 'call notes' they roll over into the 'comments' section, with no indication that that is where there have gone, which means they can be missed, or just harder to locate later. In addition, 'click-to-dial' does not work on all numbers one may find while browsing, and occasionally the chrome extension must be reset to get things up and running again, but these are rare and minor inconveniences.
Edward C.
Senior Associate
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2017

“One of the best cloud phone platforms out there”

OverallEasy integration into our Office 365 suite. Simple interface. Easy to use. IPhone app is functional. Texting. Group chat. Caller ID.
Pros-Texting is such a great feature. My e-mail can be hard to spell for some people so I love being able to tell people "hey I'll text you my email." -I have group chats with my team on Tenfold and it is useful to be able to access it through the iPhone app. -I make 100s of calls a week. When a prospect calls me back I used to ask, "Who is this?" And the prospect typically would respond with "I don't know you called me!" That was one of the worst feelings. Being able to catalog the prospect's information avoids that issue altogether. -Easy user-interface is very important to me
Cons-I randomly get signed out of my iPhone app? Sometimes I click on the app and it's signed me out. Weird part is that if I click on it again, I'm signed in. -Connectivity issues on the desktop. The older guys at our company believe the service should be as reliable as a land line. So they're always complaining about this connection issue. -I like that this integrates with Salesforce. Although I'm not sure what information it shares and how it works. Because of that I haven't been using this feature. -Sometimes I'll make a phone call, and the call seems to disappear into nowhere but I can still hear it ringing. The app just won't allow me to disconnect or hang up the call. This doesn't happen all the time. And it only seems to happen with disconnected phone numbers. But it still annoys me.
September 3, 2017
Simon V.
Director of Business Development
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

“Tenfold Overall Experience”

OverallNot only do you get a breakdown of your individual performance but you get a breakdown of the whole sales team's performance. Each call is broken down by the amount of time in which you're on the phone with the customer. We tend to check up on our existing customers so it becomes very vital to stay on the phone as long as we need to extract information to be as useful as possible to ensure the quality of our solutions we offer throughout each business line.
ProsThe add-on allows you to view a detailed report of all inbound and outbound calls for the day. It breaks down the amount of calls that each rep has conducted as well as hot spots during the day that appear to be the best times to contact current customers or even prospects. The product is easily compatible with Salesforce which I recommend each sales team uses.
ConsThe product (like anything else that is technology) tends to have its kinks. In the last 3 months we have noticed that the our talk time has doubled, even tripled on occasion. This gives us a false report of what is going on throughout the sales team. If we do not know precisely the calls we are making, it is tough to hit our sales goals as a unit. Generally the more customers you call and eventually speak with, the higher our penetration rate tends to be for providing additional solutions.
Joel B.
Senior Technologist
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 29, 2017

“Great product...needs some features.”

ProsThe sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician. The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement. The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.
ConsThere is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at. It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be docked anywhere on the screen. Tying the popup to Chrome really keeps this software from being the best it could be. There are no skins, color options, customize options, or anything like that for the popup window. There is nothing you can do to affect how it looks, what information is on it, and where it is docked. Solve those three issues, and you have an amazing tool that is flexible and personable.
Jason C.
Manager, Trade Program at Wayfair
October 18, 2017

“Great App for a Growing Sales Team”

OverallScalable UX and UI software to implement at SFDC launch. Greatly improved productivity metrics shortly after launch (30% increase in KPI) Less failure down time due to excellent customer support.
ProsWe have been able to implement, improve and track Sales actitivities, vastly increasing our ability to correlate production with sales performance. The Tenfold dashboard provides an excellent real time view of my sales team's production by hour and connection percentage, both at a high level and granular views. My team enjoys the Dashboard's lighthearted terms for high performers (Overclocker= most phone time, Good Sumaritan = most call notes) and it encourages healthy competition. Tenfold's customer service is fast and effective. They are consistently improving the product are great at implimenting fixes based on feedback.
ConsUI can lag infrequently. I would like to see more customized views on the Dashboard in the future although this may affect ease of use.
October 18, 2017
Joel B.
Technology Consultant
51-200 employees
May 12, 2018

“Great Product, needs a few options”

OverallThe popup was great. It worked as expected.
ProsI love the idea of a popup when a phone call comes in. The ability to see the information you need about the incoming call before you answer it is extremely valuable. The software performed as expected. The sales team and tech support team were all very friendly and took care of all the issues I had. Good response time and an overall good experience with the company as a whole.
May 12, 2018
Michael D.
Sales Associate
Consumer Goods, Unspecified

“easy and beautiful”

OverallIncreased sales, improved service, and more confidence.
ProsIt's easy of use, user friendly interface, and it's incredible customer support. With the ability to use special commands, Tenfold is an awesome call capture system. The data of any client can be pulled up easily or just done in an instant. It provides a user friendly interface, with a great set of tools hidden behind. The implementation of instant email, voicemail drops, and magic commands can help you achieve excellent results in whatever field you're in. They have an awesome customer service team that will even check up with you after awhile to see how it's going. Their service is very unique in an industry without a face.
ConsIt can be a little glitchy. Not to the point where it becomes a detriment, but only a bit annoying. Sometimes it won't respond for a few seconds. But I believe the pros outweight the cons.
Trever K.
Enrollment Coordinator
5001-10,000 employees
August 29, 2017

“Great Tool for the Workplace”

OverallI have gotten may benefits from this tool. Tenfold has made my job much easier with managing my customer relations, setting follow ups, keeping track of my tasks for the day; it has boosted my connection rate with the local presence tool anywhere from 10-25% daily. It seems to work perfectly with Salesforce as well.
ProsTenfold had made my job so much easier, it has quite a few great features its lets me set up follow up tasks with my customers, allows me to keep track and records of my previous conversations, and customer service will go out of their way to make sure your problem is resolved. Overall a great tool and has my recommendation to anyone who is contemplating getting it for their organization.
ConsThe update time with Tenfold sometimes seems to take forever ( that whole day occasionally ) and when it does it makes my day much harder then it needs to be, although I am not sure if it my works internal IT that takes a day to update the tool or Tenfold themselves.
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
September 15, 2017

“Tenfold saves me hours a week!”

ProsI have used Tenfold for 2 years and love it. It has made my daily tasks more efficient and saves me at least an hour a day. The easy to use pop out makes note taking for calls quick and automatically syncs to SF which allows me to make more dials which equals more sales. Another nice features is the click to dial which allows my X-Lite phone to automatically dial the number also saving me time. I highly recommend Tenfold if you make calls in your line of work. They will not only save you time but make you more money!
ConsSometimes the pop out doesn't work and our admin has to restart the program. One suggestion is to be able to make changes to the contact fields without having to go into SF.
September 15, 2017
Jack P.
Manager, Account Management | Trade
September 13, 2017

“Clean UX and UI! Easy to use!”

ProsWe needed a great platform to record and track all of our calls in a non invasive and easy solution, Tenfold definitely solves for this issue. UI and UX are very important to me in day to day operations of a product. The tenfold pop up has exactly what it needs to have, no more, no less. The popup pops up almost instantly. The reporting and gamification dashboard is easy to use as well!
ConsFrom a reporting standpoint, there is sometimes a discrepancy between the # of minutes on the physical handset, the tenfold pop up and the data that is in Salesforce. I wish that was a manager override button that I could input a call with a specific call length so it feeds into Tenfold and Salesforce. It'd be great if there was a snooze function, where the pop up wouldn't pop up for a given time in the event one of my reps need to focus on another task at hand.
May 4, 2018

“This is a great product and keep me very in-sync with my clients' ”

OverallThe software helps me to work with all of my programs.
ProsThe notification dashboard is one of the most niche market items around. I would never have though that I would have everything I need an instance and at a flash. I also like the fact that I am getting another notification that lets me know when I am receiving customer correspondence. This program has help raise the productivity of not alone myself, it really allocates all of my calendars, calls, emails and social media correspondence into one. This really gives me the ability to have a one-stop shop for all of my programs. In this day and age, I have to manage many programs at once and it really helps that I do not forget anything.
ConsNothing, this product has been a complete game changer for one of the companies that I work for. Great product.
May 4, 2018
Tevin P.
Software Engineer
Publishing, 1001-5000 employees
July 6, 2018

“A superb tool to make and track official calls.”

ProsThe application is easy to use. A Great functionality, is another plus. You can track the incoming calls and keep a watch on individual employee's performance including details like call durations and intervals. The application has integrations with the salesforce, so without even dialling, you automatically get connected with the customers. Even during a call is made, the application enables notes to be entered to the salesforce's data folder. The customer service team is very responsive, in case of queries be it email or calls, they respond very well. You can get an in-depth idea about your team's productivity. It is simpler to make follow-ups and you can see the previous conversation threads. The additional features like voicemails, special commands help in reducing the time consumption.
ConsPop up requires improvement in customization. System crashes occur during the daytime if the calls exceed a limit.
July 6, 2018
Daniel P.
National Sales Manager
April 16, 2018

“Easy to use software, great for seamless Salesforce calls integration”

OverallOur company is big on not making users do anything that upper management wouldn't do. Tenfold allows users to enter a call without leaving the task at hand. We have more call notes than we've ever had and follow up has improved.
ProsEasy to set up, smoothest integration I've been a part of. Intuitive UI Minimal training needed The only solution for entering Salesforce calls that doesn't feel like a chore. Tenfold makes it take no extra time to log Salesforce calls. Useful for making sure Salesforce is used as a tool, rather than an extra task. We also use Tenfold to display live call metrics on a TV scoreboard for the sales department. We now have more information logged for all customers and improved follow up.
ConsOccasional ghost calls Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month. Had to modify some phone system settings to make everything work correctly.
Travis L.
Assistant Inside Sales Manager
April 16, 2018

“Tenfold is a great software to use in a large call center setting. Support service is unmatched!”

OverallCall Stats, syncing with our CRM for ease of looing up account.
ProsI like how you can easily track the productivity of teams within our call center. It allows you to group members and then easily edit them out. Ease of use is spot on, and I can most likely figure out anything I need to on my own. They do have a great support staff if you happen to get stuck. I also like how to syncs to our CRM (Salesforce) quite nicely.
ConsThe only issue I experience is that sometimes it crashes during the day and we have to wait for it to come back up. We do have close to 150 users of the software at any given day, so not sure if it reaches capacity or what. However, it resolves rather quickly. I think it's just a little hiccup that will be resolved with time.
Hannah L.
Senior Business Account Manager
September 8, 2017

“A Key Component of Staying Organized 7 Productive”

ProsThis software is essential to my day-to-day sales functions. It automatically populates the contact's name for an incoming/outgoing call if the number is in the system. Call notes appear easily to remind you of previous conversations with clients, which in turn, causes you to follow up on any outstanding opportunities. Tracking the amount of our calls to each account and the duration of those calls helps us to easily analyze which clients aren't being targeting enough. Tenfold's customer service is fantastic. If we're having an issue, there is always someone available to assist.
ConsClick to call works more often than not, but every now and then the system crashes. The floating UI doesn't always pop out.
September 8, 2017
Reggie A.
Computer Engineer
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
October 2, 2017

“Pros and Cons of Tenfold”

ProsTenfold is a reliable source to track incoming calls and giving companies to track their employees on their call time. Being the main source that my company uses to help track what the employees are doing , it helps the company i work move.
ConsTenfold is a wonderful software to have if your eCommerce company or telemarketing company. But tenfold has their downfalls, as in crashing while your on a call and causing the software not to track what the employee is doing on the phone.
October 2, 2017
Jerry K.
Investor
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Changed our business ”

OverallWe have been able to save time become more organized.
ProsAs an owner it's important for me to identify bottle necks and create solutions which are measurable. With tenfold incorporated with our phone system and sales force reports and results have improved significantly. We have improved our bottom line significantly with the use of tenfold. It's always great when a customer states "How do you know so much about me and my account" . If only they knew it was all because of tenfold.
ConsEarly on in using tenfold it crashed a few times for us and did not function in the way it should. Aside from that we are happy with tenfold and continue to use it.
Candice M.
Onboarding Account Specialist
May 9, 2018

“Could not do my job as efficient without it! ”

OverallTenfold is used in our B2B department. Tenfold is being use with our CRM, Salesforce, to allow us to log calls more efficiently. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature. We are also able to record our findings from each call. Using Tenfold for our sales department we display live call metrics on projection scoreboard, which helps to create a fun, competitive, productive work environment.
ProsIntegrates with Salesforce easily intuitive and seamless Able to keep notes directly onto the pop up which imports them directly to CRM. It is used to help us dial out to our customers quickly and efficiently with the click to dial feature
Conspop up disappears in the middle of notes takes awhile to come back up when it rarely does crash incoming call pop up interferes with current call
May 9, 2018
Craig M.
Training & Consistency Manager
Hospitality, 10,001+ employees
October 2, 2015

“Callinize is a No Brainer”

OverallWe have used Callinize at IHG for almost a year and have been very happy with the product, delivered results, and their customer support. Callinize is a must have for anyone wanting to streamline their efficiencies, maximize their time, and leverage their resources. Callinize is extremely easy to use and takes productivity reporting to a whole new level. This company realizes the value of a customer and works hard to earn and retain the trust and relationship with it's customers.
ProsEase of setting up users within the system. Scalability of the product. Flexibility within the browser windows. Amount of information instantly displayed. Saving of key strokes & mouse clicks during searches. Reporting, Reporting, Reporting - literally saved hours from previous reporting mechanisms.
ConsLike any other computer platform there will be hiccups, server crashes, etc... CRM customizations could cause mapping issues with Callinize. HOWEVER Callinize worked hard to make their product work with our customizations. Few instances where a system change would happen and we need an update. 8 out of 10 times the issue would be our own company network issue. Callinize would instantly get working on whatever issue would come up and work with our internal team to resolve the issue.
October 2, 2015
Kevin D.
Senior VP of Sales
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 1, 2018

“It Makes Everything SO Much Easier”

ProsI can keep on top of my office's call volume throughout the day, and they're hitting those numbers more frequently because of how easy it is to make the calls. One click to dial out, another click to leave a note, and then one last one to save it. Cuts down on time in between calls, which means more total talk time and more sales.
ConsThere are occaisonally calls to numbers that I know are in our CRM, but they don't get logged as a call by Tenfold for some reason. A little frustrating to have to go back in to the page an enter in the notes manually afterwards.
June 1, 2018
Kelly D.
Account Manager
April 30, 2018

“Easy, Efficient and Effective! ”

ProsTenfold allows me to multi task and manage a large book of business in a very seamless manner. The software has made organizing my accounts and activities much easier and in turn made my job easier. Having a customers information populate automatically when they call in has been my favorite feature, a huge time saver and allows me to know exactly who I will be speaking with when I answer the phone.
ConsI have had to trouble shoot the plug in once or twice, but each time I've needed assistance I can always access someone on their team to help.
Kenneth S.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2018

“Tenfold helps me connect my calls directly to my CRM software, making it seamless and quick. ”

OverallHelps organize each call with a specific sales rep and identify what deal you are specifically working on.
ProsI like how Tenfold allows me to make notes on each phone call and file that phone call with a specific "opportunity" within that contact. I work several deals often with one sales rep, and this allows me to categorize that accordingly. It's a great tool to have, and keeps me organized.
ConsI wish it was easier to record a conversation through Tenfold. The administrator has the ability to record calls easy; it seems like we have to sign ourselves up to do so.
April 9, 2018
May 2, 2018

“I think Tenfold is pretty solid overall. It has no flash or anything super extravagent. I like it.”

OverallIt keeps track of everything. Has charts and lets you see when and how you are making calls to see what you need to change.
ProsI like its simlicity alot. I think its platform is really good and the functionality is super easy to use. I have it as a supplement to our CRM and it works very nicely. Nothing super advanced, but it gets the job done.
ConsNot too much that I dislike. If i could maybe change something it would be to be able to maybe customize the dashboard and change colors of the background as I am not biggest fan of white. Other than that, I'm content
Jeremy M.
Specialized Onboarding Business Account Manager
May 1, 2018

“Very helpful tool with a few pinchpoints”

ProsThis software helps me keep a clean record of my book of business. Often I don't have to think about logging my calls and it helps me keep track of ongoing projects and the notes associated with them. Many of my peers use this tool to keep detailed notes on their accounts very quickly.
ConsThe product can be glitchy. Calls can log for much longer or shorter than the actual call. The auto population of contacts fails sometimes causing me to have to search for the client, rather than just wrapping the call. I always have to refresh my salesforce page to log changes to the contact and account after wrapping calls. This adds up to allot of time on my end waiting for the page to reload.
May 1, 2018
Israel G.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2017

“Tenfold the time saver”

ProsTenfold, the most convenient, time-saving, easy to use, software. Predominantly the click to dial feature tool is what will save you the most time. Just one click and you're a couple seconds away from reaching your client. Alongside the fact that, I can integrate the platform to Salesforce impacts my company's success. Tenfold simplifies the process of having a call-center in every aspect.
ConsNot much of to write here, the only thing is it logs me off here and there once in a while but just one click away from logging back in.
October 5, 2017
Belynda P.
Senior Business Enrollment Coordinator
Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2017

“Tenfold has improved our company become more efficient”

OverallThe best benefits is the connection rate, We have been able to sky rocket the calls we are able to connect to with local presence.
ProsThere has been many different benefits that have come along when using this program. We have been able to improve our dial time with click to dial, and also mostly improved our connection rate with local presence.
ConsThe program does stop working from time to time, but that is few and far between. And when we do have an issue we have been able to have great communication with tenfold, and are able to get the bugs worked out very quickly.
Carlos R.
eCommerce Supervisor
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
May 15, 2018

“Tenfold has been a great solution to our Customer Service Team!”

OverallOverall, Tenfold has been a great value for our company. Highly recommended for call centers.
ProsThe popup allows us to keep better track of inbound, and outbound calls with ease. The API integration with SalesForce is a huge plus as well.
ConsThe history only tracks about 10 recent calls. Would be great to have access directly from the popup to track previous interactions.
May 15, 2018
Vanessa A.
Administrative Assistant
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
April 20, 2018

“Great product to incorporate with system ”

OverallWe like the fact that we know who is calling and who called that person. If in fact someone really called a certain person and inputting notes directly from the program.
ProsThis "caller ID" works in real time. The customers information pops up on screen and is very helpful, especially when the people who are calling are a bit skeptic. Inputting notes directly from tenfold is a plus and very useful. I love that I can see who the call belongs to and who the last person who spoke to the client is. Overall very useful.
ConsA few glitches every now and then, but nothing drastic (not a game changer). The ID might not be correct and the last call might show up, however after 3 seconds it will update.
April 20, 2018
JP G.
Vice President
Investment Management, Unspecified
November 30, 2017

“Tenfold is a great click-to-dial tool that integrates with essential applications.”

OverallI am significantly more efficient because of the streamlined manner in which Tenfold allows me to make calls and record notes immediately afterwards with minimal clicks and no extra effort.
ProsTenfold's ease of use is its best feature. I can click on a phone number and have it immediately dial on my IP phone. Once the call is complete, a dialogue box slides from the side of the screen to allow me to instantly makes notes. My inputs are aggregated in Salesforce and Tenfold's website so I can view my daily activity easily.
ConsFrom time to time, there are minor glitches in IP phone integration, and sometimes call notes are prematurely cut off. Both issues have been resolved with a computer restart.
November 30, 2017
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
November 28, 2017

“Tenfold Great Click To Dial Tool”

ProsI love that the application integrates with Sales Force. The ability to save notes to Sales Force through Tenfold is amazing. It allows me to save time by not having to write notes in sales force in addition to tenfold. The click to dial is also an amazing feature that helps to increase efficiency. Cuts down on the time to manually dial phone numbers.
ConsPossibly the ability to send email templates through the software would be great. Adding attachment ability to send white papers and e-books, links etc.
November 28, 2017
Evan C.
Fine Art, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2017

“Easy to adopt, highly effective.”

ProsTenfold is being used to cut down on 30-50% administrative information input work that goes into operating Salesforce. Tenfold is predominately used in our sales department. Tenfold helps keep sales executives focused on the high impact behavior that continues to drive sales for the company. By helping sales executives quickly and seamlessly input lead information from a call or email, Invaluable has been able to focus more of its time on the phone with prospects or current customers.
Kenneth S.
Financial Services, Self-employed
September 1, 2017

“Tenfold has helped me organize my daily calls with sales reps.”

ProsI like Tenfold's ability to identify the caller quickly; as well as present a way to connect with the person you are talking to through LinkedIN or other avenues. My favorite feature is the ability to not only connect a call with a sales rep, but a specific deal you are working on with that rep. I work several deals with each rep and often have different conversations about different deals. This app makes it seamless and easy to connect that conversation with that specific deal.
Sarah C.
Senior Trade Account Manager

“Tenfold the Timesaver!”

ProsTime is money in sales. Tenfold is an extremely reliable software that I rely on throughout my work day. It's shortcuts allows me to work through my day without any interruptions. I am able to take notes while on a call with my clients, linking them to project opportunities that I am currently working on. If I am on the phone for a majority of my day, I am able to backtrack throughout my call history to link the calls to my clients. It is an easy system that is crucial to our teams success.
Tanner M.
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
May 16, 2018

“It has been a really great product to use and is very easy to get used to using. Very smooth.”

OverallIt helps keep me organized so that I can take notes in the pop out and don't have to do it somewhere else.
ProsI like that I can go back to calls I may have made an hour ago or sometime earlier that day to go back and add notes to if I forgot to when I was on the call. That way I always know that even if I didn't keep my notes during the call that I can go back and add them to it at a later time which is very convenient for me with how busy my job can be.
ConsSometimes when I am taking notes on a call and another call comes in it will show up on the new call instead of the call that I am working on. Not every time but this happens sometimes
May 16, 2018
Rich M.
Genesis Product Consultant
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees
August 28, 2017

“Huge Time Saver that results in huge ROI!!”

ProsI like that I can make calls right in my CRM system automatically with a hyperlinked number created by Tenfold. I like easily adding notes very easily and quickly that Tenfold will add to my CRM system. I like the caller ID. I like how I can quickly go back to prior calls to look at notes. It is a huge time saver based on having to do things manually in the past.
ConsTenfold doesn't give you the option to change the color of their APP. Also, the pop out window sometimes pops out randomly.
Josh O.
Salesforce Admin
Farming, 51-200 employees
June 5, 2018

“Provides huge value”

ProsExcellent pre-built reporting/dashboards, seamless integration and great ongoing support from Tenfold. Sales reps love how easy it is to leave call notes, and they utilize the click-to-dial. Would recommend to anyone.
ConsNo real cons - It's incredibly easy to leave call notes and identify who is on the line. The dashboard and analytics are great for management to keep track of the day to day and it helps drive a competitive sales team.
June 5, 2018
Rusty M.
b2b sales manager
Furniture, 1001-5000 employees
May 18, 2018

“Effective Tool for organizing incoming information and pipeline management”

Overalloverall improved organization with information regarding customer needs. Pipeline management, and tracking performance by reps are by far the most benefit
Prosthe short cutt to customer accounts in salesforce with the briefcase. the ease of access to a specific customer is very useful
Consit tends to get a little bit buggy, and not report to additional systems very well. The system seems to get more temperamental when we add a large number of users at one time or need to run multiple plug ins
May 18, 2018
Maggie B.
April 30, 2018

“Tenfold has improved my sales drastically ”

ProsExtremely user friendly, helps to stay organized and manage call volume. easy to access stats and retrieve previous information. Great tool!
ConsNot much to say that is negative, sometimes the call information is stored into the wrong account in salesforce but this is not the fault of the software.
Linda B.
December 29, 2017

“Great tool for Account Management!”

ProsAbility to schedule follow-ups while dispositioning the call improves efficiency! Having used other programs for calls, Tenfold stands above with little to no degradation of call quality. Data integration between Salesforce and Tenfold creates a seamless workflow.
ConsLimited history is shown when going into 'Recent' on the pop-up window. Having used other software applications, honestly there isn't a lot I don't like about Tenfold!
December 29, 2017
Evan C.
Internet, 51-200 employees
September 20, 2017

“Tenfold gives me my time back by automating 50% of CRM busy work.”

ProsI love how Tenfold allows me to access everything I need to Salesforce from their popup plugin every time I make a call. The email function is great and can be customized for any template. Once I complete a call, I am able to seamlessly and quickly add notes with the confidence that everything will be logged.
ConsNot much to say here as Tenfold always seems to predict customer concerns and listen closely to feedback and make changes immediately.

“Tenfold for Management”

ProsHelps get a birds eye view by grouping members of the sales division by team. This way you can group your employees and look at daily productivity numbers side by side. This also helps us with call stat contests we do as a sales division. Gives accurate call duration times, and separates by inbound vs. outbound. Tech support is always friendly, and reliable.
ConsSometimes we notice it will crash occasionally, but it doesn't disrupt our organization We simply miss stats that would have helped us manage productivity otherwise. When we do find it crashes, the reps will manually log their calls, with notes.
Lindzee M.
Business Enrollment Coordinator
Retail, 5001-10,000 employees
August 29, 2017

“Tenfold has helped our company become more efficient! ”

Overallbeing able to use our time more efficiently!
ProsI like that we are able to log calls, and keep track of what happened on each call to look back on. I also like the click to call function, as well as the local presence function. We have noticed a huge increase in people that answer our call with the local presence feature.
ConsI like least when tenfold stops working, but that is few and far between now. It used to happen all the time, but the bugs have definitley been fixed.
501-1000 employees
July 19, 2018

“ Easy to use click to dial l”

OverallThe ability to make calls and record notes quickly.
ProsI like that Tenfold integrates with sales force and our phone system. It makes the task of dialing easier.
ConsI don't think there is anything other than bring able to build a list of prospects and load them in the system.
July 19, 2018
Drew l.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 2, 2018

“I have used the product for 3 years - all good highly recommend ”

ProsIts easy to use - it pops up, you add a little info and your tags etc. there is not much to do the product opens with the caller info and notes etc
Consi guess the only thing easier would be opening infusionsoft directly i need things as easy as possible - this is pretty good
Joe P.
Divisional Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
July 20, 2018

“Seamless, lightweight, has come a long way”

ProsPlays quite nice with Sugar, has only become more stable, and the additional tracking it enables has allowed me to catch mistakes and miscues in new staff faster, and in new ways. Truly introduced some irreplaceable KPIs for us.
ConsVery rarely some pages turn off the click to dial function, its very rare and you usually only have to refresh. "quality connect" counts occasionally feel arbitrary.
July 20, 2018
11-50 employees
December 30, 2017

“Extremely Satisfied with Tenfold”

OverallI was able to utilize a reliable software to increase my personal productivity throughout my work day.
ProsThe click-to-dial is best feature to increase productivity. I also appreciate the reliability in the internal tracking. I am able to generate reports of data to track efficiencies which allows me to be strategic in my time management. This software is extremely user friendly and I would highly recommend to others who are evaluating phone CRM software.
ConsThere have been very few occasions when the accuracy is off on inbound calls but it has been rare and isolated events.
December 30, 2017
Jeff D.
B2B Sales
December 21, 2017

“Works well! Saves time!”

ProsSaves time and keeps everything well organized. Happy with product. Wouldn't want to be in sales without it.
ConsSometimes a phone number dialed will correspond to multiple contacts with same name (i.e. a John Smith with two email addresses in system). At these times, it can be difficult to determine which to connect call to. Same goes with if there are two accounts with same business name in system.
December 21, 2017
Jay J.
November 27, 2017

“The ability to make and log calls is a great tool”

OverallEase of use
ProsIt is automatic and allows you to add contacts that call in. In addition, it makes use much easier.*
ConsSometimes it has to be turned again on when I open a program that it is associated with. I would like that to be a smoother process.
November 27, 2017
Mandi S.
Sales Manager
September 1, 2017

“Tenfold is super easy to use! Makes watching productivity so convenient.”

OverallCapturing daily call numbers, time spent with our customers talking on the phones, syncing with Salesforce, makes generating call competitions for staff easy!
ProsYou can group members of the sales team so they are under your "Team". This makes it easy to view call numbers side by side. I also love the feature of syncing to Salesforce so it automatically posts on customer accounts.
ConsSometimes it crashes every now and then. When this happens, members of my sales team have to manually log their calls and note them, which makes it a little more time consuming than it normally is.
Luis S.
Computer Software, Unspecified
August 30, 2017

“Great product that eases the flow of making calls, logging activity. Saves TIME”

OverallSaved time, helped with the tedious admin work.
ProsThis product saves me a lot of time. It takes the heavy lifting of the admin work related to logging activity and notes, this way I can focus on the flow of the day by day outbound calls.
ConsI really like the system, they should start to integrate more sales enablement tools, this way they can be the partner of choice for the entire sales process and tools.
August 30, 2017