Keeper for Business Ratings

Overall

About Keeper for Business

Keeper is the leading cybersecurity platform for preventing password-related data breaches and cyberthreats. With Keeper, your business can auto-generate high-strength passwords, protect sensitive files in an encrypted digital vault, securely share records with teams and seamlessly integrate with SSO, LDAP and 2FA. Learn how to protect your company with Keeper now. Learn more about Keeper for Business

Sharyn M.
Training Analyst
Computer Software, Self-employed
July 9, 2017

“Great for enterprise, small business, community organisations or personal use”

Overall- I love that I can attach files to a record. Example of use: saving a login and password for an insurance site allows me to keep images of my possessions attached to that site. - I use Keeper's random password generator when I am signing up to a new site. This is so handy as I don't have to spend ages finding a password that conforms to organisational complexity. - Business use: I keep my website domain hosting details in Keeper. Create a record, enter the login and password but also attach notes to the record such as renewal dates, which credit card I used to renew, domain lookup information.... pretty much anything I need to know about renewing my domain is cut and pasted into this record for easy access. - Personal use: As I am a tech support for my family and friends, I have a folder for Mum, one for Dad, one for Best Friend etc. As they are all technophobic, i keep their logins and passwords as a backup so if they forget, they can just call me and ask.
ProsThe feature that I like best about Keeper is being able to access it anytime, anywhere from any device - at the time that I need it. I've used it for both work and personal use and recommend it to all my customers. - I only have to remember one password - it only takes me a second to access any site. - I have the ability to copy and paste a password without exposing the password to others to see. - Keeper has a browser extension that allows me to save new site logins and passwords automatically. - I like that I can sort passwords into Subjects or Folders, which is easier for organisation
ConsI would prefer the ability to make sub-folders under the main folder headings, but that is not a show-stopper - more of a personal preference really. I think the pricing is reasonable, however, I think the personal licence should include two devices instead of just one.
July 9, 2017
Catherine A. M.
September 17, 2016

“Keeper Security Saved Me After A Robbery”

OverallI currently use the Keeper Security app on my iPhone 6 and my MacBook Pro. Nearly four years ago I was struggling to keep track of all of my log in IDs and passwords. I knew it was important to have a variety of passwords and a complexity to them across all the electronic areas I utilized. I found the Keeper Security app to be easy to use. I soon out-grew my need for the free version and purchased the full application. This product has far surpassed my expectations! It is easy to use, back up, and synchronize with my laptop. I highly recommend this product for individuals, but would recommend it for small businesses as well. A final testimony to how this product has served me: In 2015 my home was broken into and my spouse and I got cleaned out! To make matters more complicated, we were living outside of the USA at the time. Luckily, I still had one computer and I was able to access my Keeper Security backup. Because I had Keeper I could provide all of the account numbers of my banking information, license, and passport to the police. I could call back to the USA and work with one of my banks and my credit card institutions, because I had kept the phone numbers associated with them in the Keeper Security folders that I set up. This application, this software really saved me during one of my darkest days. Again, I highly recommend this program.
ProsEasy to use. Easy to access when you need to look up something quickly and in the moment. I have 235 listings currently and I grow the data base each week because I find one more thing to keep secure. I am able to have highly complex passwords for my financial profiles because Keeper will generate them for me. I can choose the length of password I need and press the magic dice! I like having all of my insurance information, email passwords, all the access information I forget to use with Apple, and I can have a different password for each website I sign into.
ConsThe one thing that I have recommended to Keeper is to create a price break for those who want it for just two people in the household. Right now there is no price break for two. The pricing structure is great if you want to buy a family plan, but I don't have five people in my household.
Recommendations to other buyersBite the bullet and pay the $29.99. It is worth it. This little software saved my spouse and I when we were robbed last year -- and couldn't think straight -- with all the documentation I saved in it.
September 17, 2016
Patrick L.
Enrolled Agent - Certified Tax Resolution Specialist
Financial Services, Unspecified
April 19, 2018

“Never forget a login or lose a password again. Even those that are seldom used.”

ProsEasy to use app. The new user quickly realizes what a functional tool Keeper is for organizing in logical fashion all you logins and passwords. Folders allow for keeping track of multiple accounts related to the same login. There is the option to leave comments on the app directly inside the folder so that "thing" you have to remember you don't forget. The app allows the addition of fields to expand on the size and amount of data you can enter into the folder. If you have several items that you discover need to be put into one folder you can do this quite easily. I have come to rely on this app and not my memory as the number of logins and passwords in my life grow. The cost is minimal but the value is evident. It is a simple idea that was well thought out and does what it claims to do. What more can you ask from a product? I gave customer support 4 stars only because I have never had to use them for any reason. If service is like the product in terms of reliability than it would have been correct to give them 5 stars. I was skeptical about this product in he beginning because there are so many competitors I thought it was a risky buy. It was a good purchase. I don't love the product it just works!
ConsThe only complaint it isn't free. I have tried other free password vaults and they fall short of Keeper. I know there should be more to complain about but I haven't found anything.
April 19, 2018
Paul W.
Consultant
Real Estate, Self-employed
May 15, 2018

“Keeper Makes Your Life So Much Simpler”

OverallI highly recommend Keeper. It has competitors, some of which are slightly cheaper, but you get what you pay for. Keeper is rich in features and can really help you to get your business's or your own cyber security under control.
ProsKeeper has given me the ability to create, maintain and securely store and retreive more than two hundred and fifty unique passwords, PINs, and the answers that I have given to the security challenge questions that I use to access password protected websites as well as my numerous devices. I also store a lot of sensive data in Keeper, like family health records, contents of safe deposit boxes and their locations, license and VINs numbers on autos that I own, etc. It is a wonderful tool for both work and personal records and because I only have to remember one password, it can be long (mine is more than fifteen digits) and can contain numbers, symbols, and upper and lower case letters. All of my other more than 250 passwords maintained by Keeper are similarly complex. The length and complexity of the passwords that you create is limited only by the rules of the individual websites that you use. Can you remember 250 distinct, long, randomly generated alphanumeric passwords? No, but Keeper can. Just remember to put a copy of your "master" password in a secure place (like a safe deposit box) in case you have a memory lapse.
ConsAlmost nothing bothers me about Keeper. It has many, many features, some of which I have yet to use, but it works well on all of my devices (Windows, Android and iOS) as I currently use it. There is a learning curve with Keeper, but not to difficult. You will be using many of Keeper's features after a few hours of use, and its basic features after a just a few minutes.
May 15, 2018
Sharon C.
blogger
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
March 24, 2019

“Keeper for Business is the best software for maintain privacy of your documents”

OverallIt is invaluable, I have had it for YEARS. You have virus software for your computers and tablets. This is just double protection for your business and they have a personal version. When I say its worth the yearly fee, it is, If I remember correctly you can on multiple devices and teams for the price
ProsThe security and ease of setting up the product. I put it on everything I own and I have had no problems. It keeps up with important documents, passwords and keeps them stored and protected on a yearly service. Provides encryption and chat if your need it for security reasons. You can keep memos, digital files and photos on your device. You can share the files and add family members just in case of emergency. Also protects you from any data breaches or if your phone or other devices are hijacked. Worth every penny and you can customize it to your tastes as well.
ConsThere is a learning curve when knowing to set up which files and folders; watch the tutorial. If you lose your password or forget your backup information to get back on you can be locked out or it can self destruct. Its great for theives, not so much for you. You can call or email customer service to get back on.
March 24, 2019
Denis V.
MS SQL Server DBA
May 21, 2018

“Keeper a great password Manager for it's money.”

OverallThis app is definitely in the top of the best password managers not only in my, but also in the world ranking and is not worth so much money that you can lose without protecting your data and pay a much higher price.
ProsA great password Manager, which has a very rich functionality. You will love these built-in functions as built-in password generator that will help you to generate long, strong and most importantly do not duplicate passwords that will protect your precious data and now you don't have to invent them yourself, but the main thing to remember or worse write what actually is, is an app that stores these passwords in encrypted form, and the attackers will not be able to use them. Just want to note such functions as automatic filling of your credentials on all platforms and on any device. Owners of devices with fingerprint access will be able to use it when accessing the Keeper password database. Cardholders will also be pleased with the possibility of automatic filling of forms in online stores. With this application you will not only protect your credentials, but also protect your personal files such as videos, photos, saving them in the cloud. And to top it all off, I'd like to mention two-factor authentication
ConsThe application is paid, but it is unlikely that this can be regarded as a minus because for the lost data sometimes you have to pay a lot more, so that the application is definitely worth the money.
May 21, 2018
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 6, 2017

“Simple, Elegant Password Management that I have used for 2+ years”

OverallI have used the app for over two years and have found it to be a time-efficient and safe way to store my passwords for ALL my online accounts. I also store other important information on there (like SS # etc)
ProsBrowser App Extension allows you to have passwords automatically entered. Such a time saver Seamless integration and syncing between devices I guess we have no way of knowing if the App is REALLY safe but if you goto keeper.com they have extensive documentation on how they encrypt and store your data, their security disclosure and their certifications. I guess if you're really worried you should store your passwords under your mattress at home.
ConsSometimes the Browser App Extension Popup does not bring up the correct login. An example of this occurs when you are on an ecommerce site and taken to a 3rd party payment site (ie Paypal Popup) but you retain the shops URL. As Keeper does URL matching to determine what password to retrieve this can be an issue...you need to open the Vault interface and get your paypal password. A way to select what username/password combo from the popup dialog would make things easier.
November 6, 2017
Dennis T.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
October 22, 2018

“Safe Deposit Box for All Your Passwords”

OverallBest password generator I've ever used. It's simply great!
ProsThis is a great product. Keeper is a vault and a generator for passwords. And it also has a browser extension that allows the vault to be accessed while online. Keeper can generate ids and passwords for new sites...and they are very secure passwords...very cryptic 128-byte passwords. It also is has fields for storing answers to questions used to verify one's identity that are sometimes used by sites. In the vault, you can organize passwords in folders...for example, all banking passwords in one folder, home information sites in another. And it will fill in the id's and passwords automatically if you wish. The vault can be backed up to the cloud or stored on another device of your choosing. The can print them out. Finally, it will sync across several devices. Create a password on your computer, it shows on your tablet or phone.
ConsThis product is simply great! They do have a small charge annually if you want to share the program with other family members.
October 22, 2018
John W.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2017

“'Fits in seamlessly with my daily ”

Overall- Saves Time s - Has all my logins and passwords in one place - Gives me a helicopter of all my logins. - Makes it easier for me to delete websites that I don't use as have them all stored in one place. - Allows me to store private information - Syncs across all my devices
Pros-It saves time on each login that I have as not only are the password and login details held securely but all you don't even have to enter them. All you have to do is click on a button. -It allows the user to save all their log-in details and and then group. Thus, it allows you to have a helicopter view off the platforms you use etc. -You can also use the software to store other information not related to log-in and password details
Cons- Sometimes the login might be on a certain page, however, the software might have stored a different page. -When you have multiple people signed up for the one account. If it's emails there is no problem but sometimes it might be login with numbers, thus it's hard to know whose accounts it is.
September 22, 2017
Jay R.
Video Teleconferencing Engineer
Aviation & Aerospace, 1001-5000 employees
February 25, 2017

“Essential secure pword & data software ”

OverallI've been using Keeper for 5 years and can't imagine not having it with complex passwords required for so many websites and other logins. It looks simplistic, is easy to use, but under the hood is highly sophisticated reliable secure software. I have over 200 'records' that are encrypted, saved, and synced to all the devices I want. It takes about 30 seconds to create a new record with a user id, password, and website link. It is available for Windows, IOS, Linux, and Android. There are also browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome. This makes logging into any website a snap, as 'Keeper Fill' can enter all the info for you. With 256 AES encryption, 2-step authentication, and up to 100K Iterations, Keeper keeps my data safe, secure, and easy to access.
ProsHigh level of security, ease of use, 2-step authentication, interface, scalability, platforms available, touch ID, complex password creator, syncing to all devices, super fast backups, record sharing
ConsNone so far. I've thought of some in the past, but were created and or fixed.
February 25, 2017
Juan H.
October 17, 2018

“The larger the company the more passwords to remember, but this KEEPS it SIMPLE”

ProsQuick access to all of your passwords and easy to create those passwords then the BEST I don't have to memorize them! I have my passwords, for both business and private, then I have to remember my clients passwords sometimes. So it becomes overwhelming sometimes and you sit there trying to remember the clever way to set it up so that you would only to find out you can't. But not with Keeper quick and easy and in this ever changing world it sure you can appreciate that.
ConsEnter face with Desktop app sometimes they don't match, then you have to uninstall and reinstall to match up. Now I use both the home and company version as well and this has only done it twice in the many years of use. But I would still rate it an ever-changing due to all the other features that had worked with no issues.
October 17, 2018
Brian C.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2016

“Keeper. Best Password Manager.”

OverallAfter having my home broken into and dealing with identity theft, I was determined to find the best password manager there was. I wanted an app that synced across all devices. It had to have the highest security standards to protect my login information. It had to be super easy to use. With Keeper, I'm confident that I found it. I now can't imagine going through the day without it. It's a real lifesaver.
ProsEasy to use. It is simple to save and retrieve passwords and login information. Keeper fills it in for you. It's a real time saver. Creates complex passwords for you if you want. Safe and secure. Syncs across all devices.
ConsThe free version has limited features. I recommend the paid plans. They have individual, family, and business plans available. They are worth every penny.
Recommendations to other buyersUse different passwords for everything. Make complicated passwords. Save all of your password information in one place inside Keeper and assign each to it's website or app.
September 18, 2016
Alan J.
Manager of Business Development
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
July 15, 2018

“A secure and reliable password manager for personal and business use.”

ProsThe application is intuitive and easy to use. You can organize and save logins and password details. No limit in the sharing of files or records. Store unlimited passwords. The application ensures round the clock support and customer service. To improve the security of your vaults, you can use the biometric fingerprint option to gain access to your accounts. The application is flexible to be customized according to the organization's rules and procedures. Login and password generation. The application, in addition to passwords, also permits attaching images and media files to your digital vault. The main advantage of the tool is that you just have to remember one main password to access these from any device or from multiple operating systems. Allows easy navigation and data is automatically backed up.
ConsForm filling (auto filling) capabilities can be improved. If you are choosing a monthly fee, it is indeed an expensive alternative. The free version lacks features. A feature to notify users when their subscription needs renewal.
July 15, 2018
Jeanine F.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
October 6, 2019

“Love this App”

OverallI am able to hold hundreds of passwords and access my accounts!!!
ProsThis app is very user friendly and within the app allows you to store various aspects to an account. For example you have your user name and password, but can add websites, write in verification questions and answers, account numbers, etc. I love the face recognition so i don't have to type in my password all the time. I have to say that I emailed customer service as I had a question and not only did I get a Prompt email response; I also received a phone call to ensure I was able to make the changes I needed. LOVE THIS APP!!!!!!
ConsI have absolutely no complaints or negative comments
October 6, 2019
Accounting, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Nothing Better”

OverallI love everything about this program I refer it to everyone and I tell them I practice what I preach. This program should be a no brainer for anyone. I love that I can create folders separate for each client and other things that I need.
ProsEverything is a pro about this software! I use this for every use you can think of I never leave home without it. Its not just for passwords it can be used for any and everything. I love that when you update one device it is updated across all devices.
ConsYou can not share an entire folder you must share one file within the folder at a time and when shared the other party must login via the web and add the file to the folder it belongs too. Would be nice to have this right inside the program as it was in previous versions.
September 24, 2019
Jenna B.
Manager - Marketing Communications
Package/Freight Delivery, 1001-5000 employees
December 4, 2018

“Stop Writing Your Passwords Down!”

ProsGoogle Chrome has a way to store passwords within your browser but on your phone what are you supposed to do if you forget one of your passwords? USE KEEPER! This app is the best for keeping your passwords organized - you can even separate the software or websites you use into folders. For example, I have all websites I shop on under a "Shopping" folder and all the bills I pay online under a "Finances" folder, and so on.
ConsWhen using the computer, you just have to remember to be logged into your Chrome (or whatever browser) extension at all times so Keeper will automatically fill your password for you. And everytime you close your browser, it logs you out so you have to reenter your credentials when you open.
December 4, 2018
May 23, 2018

“I juse keeper to store my passwords”

ProsKeeper is a great way to store and organize your passwords. I use the IOS app on my phone. its impossible to remember all of your passwords, I would be lost without this software. I like that I can use touch ID to access my passwords which really speeds up the process. My mother who isn't great with computers and is even worse at remembering passwords uses this app too with out any problems, which speaks to how intuitive and easy to use its user interface is.
Consthe interface while very functional, isn't polished. it looks a little cheap or under developed. it does not take away from how the app works, but other password managers definitely have a leg up in the looks department
May 23, 2018
Government Administration, 5001-10,000 employees
February 2, 2017

“Be Safe w/ Keeper Security ”

OverallI've been a user of Keeper Security for over 5 years. The App is easy to use (actually fun to use), I have all my passwords available on my smartphone, laptop or desktop whenever I need them. No more post-its or redundant easy to hack passwords. The program creates passwords for you if you want to use that feature, or you can create your own password. If you use your own password, the program provides a difficulty level for that password. I just love having everything I need at my fingertips, secure and safe. I have a tinge of OCD, so this works. Get the App and use it. It's affordable, safe, secure and fun.
ProsIt's right there when I need important information. Passwords, bank or financial info or whatever I can populate in it. It's always there secure and accessible.
ConsNone. I love my Password Keeper.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it, use it and love it!
February 2, 2017
James R.
COO
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2019

“Not Suitable for Business Use”

OverallEven though we pay for the "business" level of this software, their support is terrible. Their online chat support is only available for consumer, not for enterprise. There's no phone number for business support. All you can do is fill out a contact form on their support website, and they are extremely slow to respond. When I pushed for a phone number from the "consumer" support person in online chat, they did finally give me a number, but it went straight to voicemail. They eventually called me back and tried to blame me for the problem. They said that if you don't set up your folders from the beginning with "default permissions" then there's nothing you can do afterwards to fix the problem. I explained that when a product advertises itself as "enterprise" grade, they have to understand that (1) employees come and go rapidly; and (2) admins must have full authority to edit permissions on any record within the organization, especially those created by previous admins or employees. If any of your employees stores a record as "Read Only" then not even an admin can change this. If that employee leaves the company there's no way for you to ever change the records that the employee created. The Keeper support person made it seem as if this is a perfectly normal and logical way to do things, and tried to blame me for "not setting up the default folder permissions correctly at the beginning". Of course, I wasn't the one who set it up originally, that was a previous admin!
ProsAllows you to set up teams and roles. Allows you to upload your company logo.
ConsThis software is not suitable for businesses who have to manage multiple users. Even though the software allows you to create "Shared Folders", the records stored in each folder are still owned by individual users. So, even if you are an administrator and you have admin privileges on a shared folder, you still can't edit records that were saved by other users. If those users go on to leave the company, you will be permanently unable to edit those records. In a large company, people come and go, so you could end up with hundreds of "orphaned" records that you are unable to manage.
August 21, 2019
John M.
Manufacturing Engineer
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2017

“Secure”

ProsKeeper keeps your passwords safe. I also like how strong the passwords are when using the password generator. It keeps all of my logins and passwords easily accessible and I really like that I can create a record to hold a web address (to pay a bill) as well as auto-fill the login and password fields. It also stores your credit card numbers if you'd like by adding a field. You can also keep track of when you make a payment by creating an additional field. There are so many uses besides storing/creating your passwords.
ConsNot really a con but I would like to see auto fill for the month and year of a credit card when paying a bill.
November 27, 2017
Sarah O.
Parts and Logistics Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
May 18, 2017

“Great Product and Easy to Use for the Whole family”

OverallMy whole family from teenagers to 60+-year-old mother uses it. I use it in the office, at home, and on the go. I have hundreds of passwords securely saved that I can access easily from all my devices. I love that I can quickly generate new passwords and store new site information quickly and easily. Customer service has been wonderful the couple of times I have needed them. I love that I am able to share passwords and login information between users, including my coworker.
ProsEase of Use. Strong Passwords. Multi-Platform. Several Plans to Choose From. Great & Fast Customer Support. Price is Right for Me. Simple to Share Passwords Between Registered Users.
ConsThe only thing that I have found that I do not like is that there is no warning before the subscription expires.
May 18, 2017
David D.
August 3, 2018

“The best app I've ever used. Updates keep the app clean and fresh”

Proseasy to use and secure. Tried a few of these apps before sticking with Keeper. Multiple users is perfect. I use Keeper on every device I own. Can't tell you how handy that has been when your on your cell and using an Ipad to look up an account number instead of searching on the phone
Conswish Keeper would expand library to include contacts including notes/files and a live address that jumps to "maps" Eg; Because I work solely out of town, I keep my health card number in Keeper. In another app, I keep my medical history and in another I keep a picture of my health card in case I misplace it while on the road.
August 3, 2018
Sean L.
Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support
Internet, Unspecified
July 2, 2018

“This is the only password manager I like on mobile. ”

OverallThis is a daily use product for me and the only one I truly like and feel is useable on a mobile device.
ProsKeeper is so stupidly easy to use on mobile. I also use LastPass on MacOS devices but I do not care for the mobile app AS much. Keeper is by a long shot the winner for me. Every time I get a new phone I can get my passwords back. fairly simple.
ConsSpeaking of new phones, while it is mostly easy to get passwords back for a new phone, I usually do forget how to do it which leads to panic for a few minutes until I remember. I wish maybe there was a bit more direction on getting things up and running on on a new device or on a reinstall.
July 2, 2018
Randy V.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Machinery, 10,001+ employees
January 14, 2018

“Seasoned user of Keeper”

ProsVERY user friendly!! This IS a must have app for user id's & PW's!! I'd be lost with out it! Customer support is responsive...usually within 24 hours (wish it was a bit faster though) Like the fact they give users a trial run to "test the waters" One feature that is FANTASTIC is their desktop extension app! LOVE this feature! SO helpful!!
ConsI wish they would reach out to longer time users to ask for feedback/input on what they need...ESPECIALLY since we pay for the product. The ability to upload only 5 items is annoying! No ability to move uploaded items, within the app is equally annoying.
January 14, 2018
SARA N.
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“Indespensible”

ProsOnce you get everything set up, it's effortless to maintain and to make sure that you have all of your passwords when you need them. It seems like every time you turn around you have to put a new password and or change a password on all of the different places that you visit on the on the internet. Plus, you can put it on multiple platforms and your partners, or other work associates can also have access to the password when it's been changed.
ConsNothing. It's been easy. In fact, chilling out this reviews been the hardest part of keeper security .
March 1, 2019
Lisa W.
Director, Enterprise Quality Control
Computer & Network Security, 501-1000 employees
October 3, 2018

“Login Details Available Across Platforms!”

ProsI no longer need my password-protected spreadsheet to store my account login information. A key recommendation from security experts is to use different credentials for every account. In today's online marketplace, this is only possible with a password manager. As a user of a laptop for home, a laptop for work, smartphone, tablet and so on, I needed an app that I could access from each device. Keeper is perfect for that! And now I can share joint account credentials with my husband, right from the app! Keeper also tells you is the passwords are weak and creates new ones for you. For 2FA, I use Google Authenticator -- when I had problems after getting a new smartphone, I called Customer Service and received excellent support!
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve, similar to all new apps. After all, this is a lot different from my old spreadsheet.
October 3, 2018
Dennis T.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
March 9, 2018

“A Great Dependable Password Generator and Keeper/Vault”

OverallBut the pros overcome the cons.
ProsThis app is easy to use. It will generate Id's and Passwords for any site, and the passwords are very exotic/cryptic. The only password you need to remember is the one to get into the app "vault" where the passwords are stored. It carries the information across various platforms, and the vault is accessible from any of them. Also, they are "backed up" to the Keeper vault occasionally, so you won't lose anything if you lose a device somehow.
ConsSometimes it won't fill in the passwords automatically. You have to open the vault and "cut and paste."
March 9, 2018
Jennifer E.
Social Studies/U. S. History/World Geography/World History Teacher
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
December 29, 2017

“Keeper is convenient, easy to use!”

OverallI have been so pleased with the app and I was skeptical at first! My husband said I should use it and I was not sure that I wanted to put so much information there. Once I tried it, I was sold!
ProsI love that I only have to remember one password! I use the app daily to access all sorts of personal information...not only passwords. I love that there are fields for URLs and notes. I keep very sensitive information in Keeper and I don't worry about the security issue. I use the app on my phone and on my laptop and I can access it anywhere! I have been using Keeper for 4 years and I have every intention of continuing!
December 29, 2017
Toni D.
Vice President, Assistant General Counsel
Retail, 10,001+ employees
November 2, 2017

“Great, Secure, Easy-to-Use Password Keeper.”

ProsKeeper has such an easy, intuitive user interface. I have tried many products but have found this the easiest (an therefore one that I actually use on a daily basis). I also like that I can keep other information about each account. Made it really easy to contact all my creditors when I lost my wallet a few years ago.
ConsKeeper needs to make it easier to contact (and get answers from) customer service. They need to provide a live chat or phone number so users can avoid wasting their time looking through lists of topics or doing unproductive topic searches.
November 2, 2017
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
June 23, 2017

“LOVE Keeper!”

ProsI started using Keeper almost 3 years ago, after my password (you know, the one I used for everything online) was compromised. Someone used it to gain access to my Amazon account and it was a nightmare dealing with customer support to regain control of my own account. Keeper has made my online presence safe and secure. I'm no longer panicking at 2am that someone is going to hack my accounts - the peace of mind is worth every penny.
ConsNothing really! Sometimes the app is wonky and doesn't autofill but that is easily resolved by closing it and relaunching. This is rare!
June 23, 2017
Public Safety, 10,001+ employees
September 24, 2016

“The best password security app!”

OverallIt's the best Password Security App on the market. My comments below tell the story. However, I also want to mention besides being the best password security App, the customer service and support, if needed, is amazingly responsive.
ProsThere are several Pros, the first being it works, never an issue. It's extremely secure, it's not expensive and fun to use with the many user options. It's just an awesome app that works perfectly.
ConsNone. As I mentioned, it works. Take the worry out of securing your passwords and let Keeper handle it.
Recommendations to other buyersJust do it. It's all over the Internet, Keeper Password is the best App on the market for securing password without a doubt.
September 24, 2016
Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees
September 3, 2016

“Awesome App - Keeper Password ”

OverallI've had Keeper Password for several years on both my iPhone and my PC. Both work tremendously well, never an issue or interruption. The clearly an asset, allowing me to store important information and passwords safely.
ProsIt's affordable, easy to use, safe and very functional. As I mentioned, it's an asset which makes my day-to-day much easier knowing I have full access to my passwords and important information at the touch of a finger in seconds.
ConsNONE! It's a must for everyone who's what's to have access to passwords from a very secure App.
Recommendations to other buyersYour going to love the functionality and ease of use.
September 3, 2016
September 10, 2018

“Does exactly what I need it to do”

ProsI like how I am able to organize my data. This app is simple, easy to use and makes it super easy to not only never use the same password twice, I no longer even need to remember them. The password roller feature ensures that all my passwords are complex. Sharing the app between phone and desktop with a copy/paste feature makes this my go to app for sensitive data.
ConsAs far as I am concerned, this is a complete app. I don't see anywhere that I would ask for improvements.
September 10, 2018
Jim K.
August 2, 2018

“My most useful app”

ProsI use Keeper for almost all my passwords. The only I don't store in there are for trial apps. It is particularly useful for apps/websites you only use quarterly or annually (like performance reviews and other corporate bureaucratic nonsense). I like the fact you can group apps into folders but if you forget what folder you stored it in you can list all the apps to find it.
ConsSince this is a required field I have to write something here even though I can't think of any improvements I would need.
August 2, 2018
Ryan M.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, 11-50 employees
April 11, 2018

“Easiest way to keep track of all of your passwords and other important information”

OverallThis is the best and easiest password protection "keeper" out there!
ProsThis software is so easy to use and comes with military grade encryption, so that, you never have to worry about your passwords getting stolen. Anyone working for a company that requires multiple passwords or just to keep track of your personal log ins, I would highly recommend this program!
ConsI have none. They have really made this as easy as can be. Whether you are using the computer to log in or your mobile device, your passwords are always there.
April 11, 2018
Machinery, 51-200 employees
March 10, 2018

“Greatest password program ”

OverallI like Keepers mobility and its accessibility. No matter where I am or if I have my phone on me or not I can access my passwords from any internet connected device.
ProsI like Keepers mobility and its accessibility. No matter where I am or if I have my phone on me or not I can access my passwords from any internet connected device.
ConsI have no problems with Keeper it is the easiest app I use. I don't normally pay for apps except for certain important ones and I find this a necessity with all of the passwords we must remember daily.
March 10, 2018
April B.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
September 1, 2016

“Diverse App for a Diverse world”

OverallI've been using this app for 3-4 years. I started with the free version then upgraded to an annual subscription due to my ever increasing accounts online and items in my household. All the upgrades for this app have been outstanding with no glitches and seamless integration. The features available are varied and inclusive while the ease of use is very user friendly. I recommend this app to my friends and family and also to you!
ProsEasy to use Easy to navigate Access information across multiple platforms Customizable Organizable Shareable
Recommendations to other buyersTry the free version first to see the different ways you can use this app.
September 1, 2016
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 10, 2019

“Solid password management and share app”

OverallHelped us a lot to cover one important sscurity aspect, password management and sharing. Now we use it across-the-board and peope like it.
ProsUsability is great and this is one and simple password management software for our company. Online accessible Vault with mobile app and browser extension. Credential sharing is simplified, both internally in our organization and externally as well.
ConsEnforcement for infernal usage was a bit challenging and initial versions had some minor issues.
February 10, 2019
Kevin M.

“The Best App Ever!!”

ProsI use it daily - it is so easy to use - I manage a lot of clients websites and other sensitive information and whether I am on my phone or my laptop the info is there and easily accessible. The Pro version is definately worth getting and I don't say that for many apps. It meets all my needs and I recommend it to my clients and friends constantly
ConsI honestly can't think of anything the app could do better. It meets all my needs and I recommend it constantly
Bob L.
January 20, 2018

“Keeper has been a lifesaver!”

ProsMy wife and I have been users of Keeper for several years. We began as free users and eventually because of its security, we upgraded to the family plan and both of us use it extensively. It has been a life-saver by keeping our passwords secure. The support staff has been terrific as well.
ConsIf I had one thing I am dissatisfied with, it would be that it only allows so many attempts to login before it locks you out. We have been very careful with remembering our login.
January 20, 2018
leona e.
customer service rep
June 14, 2017

“Bought Subscription and Never Looked Back”

OverallCreates random, complex passwords. Can create folders for specific types of information (ie work, personal, school). Can connect multiple devices to one, single log-in.
ProsCreates random, complex passwords. Can create folders for specific types of information (ie work, personal, school). Can connect multiple devices to one, single log-in.
ConsIf you purchase the premium then after the subscription expires, you can't edit your passwords any longer even if you could before you purchased the paid subscription.
June 14, 2017
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
April 20, 2017

“Better than my own brain!”

ProsI don't have to try to remember a gazillion passwords to every website, bank account, social media account, work programs or my kids information. That I can keep photos of sensitive documents in Keeper saves me tons of time when filling out information for school, work, doctor's office, travel, etc...
ConsI don't have multiple users on my account so I can't comment about that. I've not needed customer service, so I can't speak to that either. I'd like to have the fonts be a bit larger.
April 20, 2017
Carmala A.
Senior Pastor
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
December 28, 2016

“I Won't Go Surfing Without Keeper”

OverallI have used Keeper for several years for personal and business purposes. I love the ease of use--just one master password to remember--while the app creates unique and complex passwords for each different website I am on. With a click, the password and login information is inserted. There's no way I will go on the web without this password security software on my side.
ProsThe benefits of Keeper Security: --its ease of use --the unique and complex passwords for each website --its cost-effectiveness
ConsThe software has worked great for me. No "cons" I can think of.
December 28, 2016
David B.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
December 7, 2016

“An indispensable tool for passwords”

OverallI track hundreds of passwords and couldn't image not using a password vault to track them. This is a good choice for tracking yet the support options are bleak.
ProsKeeper will handle as many passwords as you need. It has a built-in password generator that allows you to set the number of digits. Thus, you can have a unique and strong password for every account.
ConsIf you have problems, it's very difficult to get help. This is my only gripe with the product.
Recommendations to other buyersDefinitely use the browser extension. It will save you lots of time!
December 7, 2016
Lisa W.
Law Firm Administrator
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“Excellent Password Management Software”

ProsThe ease of use and set up - it is a very user-friendly software.
ConsWould like to see an off-line, non cloud synced option.
August 1, 2019
Law Practice, 501-1000 employees
January 14, 2019

“It is totally indispensible”

ProsIt is not just that Keeper is important for keeping sensitive data secure, it is also important because it encourages the user to gather and organize data in a functional manner.
ConsI wish Keeper would offer other security products such as vpn and secure email. This company is obviously highly reliable and it would be useful to be able to rely on them rather than go out into the market place without really knowing who you are dealing with.
Tim B.
October 16, 2018

“Great tool for the whole family”

ProsWe use keeper as a family tool and it allows us to not reuse passwords for any site and allows us to share access to accounts that require shared access such as our grocery app. I don't know how we survived without Keeper, I am confident we are safer from identify theft now as a result.
ConsI miss being able to categorize entries when I create them. The new folder management is great but takes a second step when creating new entries.
October 16, 2018
Patrick C.
General Surgery PA
April 7, 2018

“Excellent application to keep all of your passwords secure”

ProsCustomer service/support is beyond excelent. I had an issue when I bought my new iphone and could not log into my account. Customer support quickky and efficiently changed over my account and settings and was able to be back up and running in short time. I can not thank them enough for the support.
ConsHave nothing but good things to say! As mentioned above the customer support is beyond excellent. They solved my problem and i was back up and running in very short time. I have hearing loss and have to say i was able to understand and hear perfectly as she understood my situation.
April 7, 2018
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
October 12, 2017

“Keeper is great for organization!”

ProsLove the ability to share passwords with individuals in a group - like the family. So much info is spread so far over the web, my wife and I can't always know where everything is and how to access it.
ConsBiggest con is in the way that I use it. I frequently forget to categorize new entries, so I end up having to clean up my new accounts from time to time. I wish there was a better reminder to categorize new accounts at the time they are entered.
October 12, 2017
Anton L.
Software Developer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2017

“Best password manager”

ProsOnly one single password should be remembered. Works on all my devices: Windows, Android, iOS and has integration with web browser. Easy to use interface (folders, attachments), possibility to generate password with different levels of security (numbers, symbols, length). Possibility to login using the fingerprint sensor on Android/iPhone.
ConsRearranging folders via drag/drop functionality would be very helpful. Subscription auto-renewal maybe surprising.
June 26, 2017