Zubie Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About Zubie

A complete fleet tracking solution for as little as $12.99/mo. Zubie Fleet Connect features include 24/7 GPS tracking from your browser or smartphone, driver check-in, access to one year of trip history, and more. Stay on top of your drivers with geofence, moonlighting and tampering alerts. Vehicle health alerts, driver performance reports, fleet insights dashboard, maintenance tracking and driver apps. Free trial available. Compatible with cars, vans, and light trucks. Learn more about Zubie

Steve M.
VP
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1001-5000 employees
September 12, 2016

“Great app, ok service, poor loyalty”

OverallThis is my third year of Zubie...i have been patient when customer service "lost" my user ID and canceled my account, the reports did not work in the beginning and C.service did them manually, and the Zubie emails used to be seen as spam...Of course my account was canceled again on 9/10/16 because the account settings did not charge the correct card. I also see that the reward for being a "loyal" Zubie customer is to pay full price for a service that potential new customers will get at a discount.
Prosit works
Consthe service and pricing
Recommendations to other buyersYou should really think about the value of loyal customers
September 12, 2016
William S.
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 25, 2016

“Great Product”

OverallI am a small home improvement company with 3 vehicles. Zubie helps greatly by letting me have access to a data base and map to check time in and out of jobs, confirm truck and crew location. prevent unauthorized side trips and vehicle use. It greatly helps in job billing and eliminates many customer disputes with time and materials jobs.
ProsEasy to set up. Easy to use. Anyone can do it. Both desktop and smart phone usable.
ConsSometimes the system is inactive and not current. But once it kicks back in, the database has the info.
August 25, 2016
Michelle L.
customer service rep
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2016

“Aug 24 2016”

OverallIt's great being able to see exactly where my techs are during the day. I don't really have anything else to say...
ProsI like being able to break down the trips into segments
ConsI don't seem to be able to key in addresses that we commonly use, to set up "pins" for lack of a better term like "home" or "office", "supply house" etc. Also, I use to get push notifications when the vehicle was speeding, or hard brakes or when it started moving, I don't receive those anymore. I do share this program with other office members so it's possible someone turned that feature off.
August 23, 2016
Colleen B.
vp
1-10 employees
August 22, 2016

“We are a business user and love this software and it's reporting functions!”

OverallWe are a business user and love this software and it's reporting functions! The alerts are very informative and we use the zones as well.
August 22, 2016
Jacob H.
Residential Roofing Director
Construction, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2018

“Easy to use vehicle tracking”

OverallOverall Zubie does exactly what I want it to. It tracks my vehicles and allows me to see where everyone is in real time.
ProsI have enjoyed knowing how often my trucks are being used, how much gas we use, and where all of my employees are during the day.
ConsSometimes the software lags on the app. Trucks can easily have the zubie disconnected which causes problems.
December 12, 2018
Amelia D.
March 7, 2018

“We *Love* Zubie”

ProsThe simple userface is a plus, we've used other GPS tracking software in the past and Zubie is by far the best we've come across. It is constantly updating and notifying us when a vehicle is low on fuel, hard brake, etc.
March 7, 2018
Lori C.
11-50 employees
September 26, 2016

“Cusomter service needs help”

OverallCustomer service takes to long to responsed. When I have a problme it takes 2-4 days before anyone will address the issue (even if I call it in). Then I get an email response wanting me to do soemthing so I do it and again it takes you 2-4 days to response to that. I am still waiting on a repsonse from last week
Consno suppport
September 26, 2016
Paul C.
Managing Partner
October 30, 2017

“Extremely bad experience. ”

Overallnone, it did not work.
ConsThe fact that neither the wifi or vehicle tracking worked. I have a stack of zubies sitting on my desk as a reminder to myself.
October 30, 2017
Richard W.
Operations Manager
October 17, 2016

“Simple and effective product, but tech support could be better.”

OverallIt's much less expensive than anything else I've tried, and it has all the features I need to manage my fleet. Easy to use as well. But, tech support is slow to get back to me which is a little frustrating when I have trucks on the road and am relying on the system.
ProsSimple, inexpensive, and useful.
ConsTech support takes a long time.
Recommendations to other buyersDespite any problems, it beats the hell out of the old system I had and costs about 1/3 less.
October 17, 2016
Mike H.
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
September 2, 2016

“Great product for the cost!!! ”

Overallwonderful product and does just as much for much less than other companies!! We are so thankful for this product
Prosso easy to use
September 2, 2016
Gary S.
April 6, 2017

“Zubie 100%”

OverallAfter a number of issues were resolved I now depend on Zubie daily. It helps me keep track of my crew and the condition of my vehicle. I was very skeptical at first but now depend on its information.
April 6, 2017
bijan a.
April 27, 2017

“Great Customer Service on a good product”

Overallhave been using Zubie for the past 2 years on all our trucks it is a great product with good features great customer service
April 27, 2017
Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 10, 2019

“Cost effective software”

ProsThe software is inexpensive and easy to use.
ConsCustomer support needs improvement and disconnections.
January 10, 2019