Yocale Ratings

Overall

About Yocale

We are working firsthand with local businesses, to connect them to their neighborhoods. Dedicated to helping local businesses grow, Yocale brings businesses and consumers together in one place. Consumers search and book appointments with almost any kind of business that takes appointments. It's free to Consumers, and provides one place to connect with local services and manage appointments. Businesses participate by joining a network of local businesses serving their community. Learn more about Yocale

Loreen S.
Eyelash Technician & Makeup Artist
Cosmetics, Self-employed
April 18, 2017

“Great Experience! ”

OverallYocale is the first online booking system I have used and it has been a great experience -- from set up to now having used the system for almost a year. There have been some minor hiccups along the way, but the team was always dedicated to looking into the problem or a fix was already in the works. I have referred a few people to use Yocale and I will continue to do so!
ProsThat is Canadian based! So many of the leading competitors are from the US. The tech support has been great and I also find the system easy to use. New updates are always being released for more features which has been very useful as well.
ConsThere were some hiccups with client reminders (my clients have become reliant on these reminders) which resulted in some confusion. Some features that would be great for my business are still being developed -- this is really the only reason I would look elsewhere.
Recommendations to other buyersAt the time I started my subscription with Yocale my business was very small. As Yocale as developed so have my needs for more booking features. It has been a cool journey to see Yocale grow and to continue to release what my business needs -- user input is definitely heard and appreciated!
April 18, 2017
Susan S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
May 17, 2017

“This company goes the distance in customer service. Any issues we ever had were dealt with quickly.”

OverallAdditional features as well as better service.
ProsThe people behind the product work so hard to meet our requests and deal with any issues that come up. They are prompt in responding to our clients' needs which is fantastic.
ConsSome clients had difficulty at first because we changed systems and this one presented differently although in the end much better.
May 17, 2017
Sherry Y.
Medical Cosmetic Laser
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 21, 2016

“Medic laser”

OverallCongratulations !!!! I'm so happy with my Yocale program' You and all Yocale team working hard to satisfy and support your clients. this is an incredible program that makes my job easier. I as a Yocale client am happy with the service you provide. I believe Yocale deserve this award and wish you more success. Congratulations to all Yocale team :)
ProsIt's easy to use for my clients and staff in our Clinic. The best option that i like the most is that reminds our clients appointment automatically.
July 21, 2016
Dayna W.
July 31, 2017

“overall great to use and friendly people super willing to customize our interface”

ProsThe ease of use and clarity provided through various options for example colour coding of services.
ConsThe inability at this point to search clients by dependants is somewhat frustrating to work around but they are working on this we have been told.
July 31, 2017
Alan S.
Massage therapist
Medical Practice, Self-employed
April 11, 2017

“Great software at an even greater price point ”

OverallI have enjoyed using this software for the past year. Price is just right and has most of the features I was used to from Mindbody. Overall very pleased
JOEL S.
OWNER
May 15, 2018

“SO VERY SLOW TO LOAD”

ProsOPTIONS TO SCHEDULE. PRETTY COLORS. REASONBLY GOOD TECH SUPPORT. THEY RESPOND TO QUESTIONS IN A REASONABLE TIME
ConsIT IS PAINFULLY SLOW TO LOAD AND TO SHOW YOU THE CALENDAR. You can wait and wait as the wheel turns...
May 15, 2018
Holli H.
December 9, 2015

“I love it! ”

OverallI switched to Yocale last year because of it's online marketing as well as the ease of it's features (and it's Canadian) I love Yocale, My clients love the system and express how happy they are about how easy it is to use... often. It's simple and straight forward, for them and I, which is great, I don't have to spend hours on the phone any more booking people in or explaining the system, Yocale has a help number for clients to call if help is needed. Personally, the customer service has gone above and beyond to be in touch, when I have had a question.
December 9, 2015
Sima M.

“THANK YOU YOCALE”

OverallYocale is the BEST! I love Yocale, my clients can book an appointment 24/7 and get notifications anytime an appointment is booked, cancelled or changed. I have a list of all my clients with their contact information and history of all their appointments and cancellations. the list goes on and on. last but not least their customer service is above and beyond helpful THANK YOU YOCALE
Chara K.
Nutritionist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 20, 2019

“Heck yes”

OverallAdvertising and booking being completed while I work. Dream come true.
ProsSo easy to use. Saves time. Great support team.
ConsTakes a little time to set up, but so does everything else that works well.
June 20, 2019
Kira L.

“Yocale Review”

OverallAside from a few glitches, and a slow loading speed at times, I've been very happy with this software, particularly the customer service. My questions are always answered quickly, and Yocale works hard to find answers and resolutions in a timely manner. Thank you!
Yeganeh N.
Office manager
August 11, 2015

“Very powerful yet easy to use all in one online booking and marketing”

OverallYocale is a very easy to use but powerful cloud based software. What makes it standout are the business management features such as invoicing, client relationship management, notes/charts, reporting, marketing etc. customer service has been great. Price point is very competitive.
August 11, 2015
Iman T.
December 15, 2015

“Great Online Booking Software for Chiropractic Offices”

OverallGreat scheduling software that makes online booking easy for chiropractic patients and reduces No Shows significantly!! Patients are able to Book, re-Schedule, Cancel appointments during after hours making office schedule always up-to-date!!
December 15, 2015
Nima J.
September 30, 2016

“It is time and cost saver!”

OverallA very successful and hard working team came up with this brilliant solution. Thanks you and wish you success.
September 30, 2016
Ali T.
Provider
December 14, 2015

“Easy, fast, convenient scheduling”

OverallThis software has made it easier, faster, and more convenient scheduling for our patients and staff!
December 14, 2015
Sam Z.
November 5, 2015

“One of the best!”

OverallThis is a full feature and sophisticated online booking software yet easy to use. Great for a serious jobs!
November 5, 2015
Kevin O.
Principal
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
January 16, 2019

“poor service”

OverallBe very careful before you choose them as you may be stuck with them for a very long time
Prosprice is good, that is all. there are no other qualities that are good.. nice website and easy to setup
Consno support at all. i tested them as a vendor for Google Places and cannot turn them off. Google tells me to contact Yocal saying that Yocal must remove me. Everytime I email Yocal, they say i am removed but I am not.
January 16, 2019