WorkBright Ratings

Overall

About WorkBright

For businesses that are rapidly, seasonally, or just plain constantly hiring, WorkBright takes the cumbersome and traditionally paper-heavy process of onboarding and puts it all online. We make it possible for new employees to fill out their W4s, upload photos of licenses and certifications, sign digitally, and complete any and all paperwork from their laptop, tablet, or smartphone before they show up for their first day on the job. Learn more about WorkBright

Laura R.
Administrative Specialist
Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees
February 15, 2019

“Easy to Use an Self Explanatory”

OverallTime has been the biggest benefit that we have received with moving to WorkBright to manage our staff files. As well as the ability to view the documents from the sites. Copying and sending out to all the staff the different forms and certifications was time consuming and things got lost in the process. Now with it electronic it does not get misplaced and staff can upload most all of their own forms.
ProsI like the fact that it is all electronic. I have kept paper files for staff and that was so time consuming. With WorkBright it has freed up my time to work on other things.
ConsThe one thing that is not as convenient is when I need to upload or update certain forms, I need to contact WorkBright to do it. This is really not a big issue since they take care of it quickly.
June 21, 2018

“Mobile friendly, easy to use”

ProsThe first thing is being mobile friendly. Most software are compatible with desktop and laptop but not on your phone. This was one area that we felt was very important. Nowadays everyone is on their phone and we wanted to find a program that had that capability. The second is the support you get. We gave them our files, they did want was needed and that was it. the onboarding support and guidance was over the top. We have been with them for a year and would highly recommend their program.
ConsIt would be great if their WorkBright ATS program for recruiting could connect to Workbright. It would be great to see the basic information get moved to workbright.
June 21, 2018
Hope C.
Finance Specialist
September 4, 2019

“We Love workBright!”

OverallI have so much less paper to deal with! All of my part time staff payroll is just a click away.
ProsIt makes payroll management so much more convenient. We have three locations in three different cities, with seasonal employees at all of them. Payroll used to be a tornado of paperwork and now it is all on WorkBright! So much more manageable!
ConsNot everyone has access to a computer. Not everyone trusts the internet with their personal information.
September 4, 2019
Susan J.
Human Resources Specialist
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
March 15, 2019

“Laid Back On-boarding process at the comfort of your home!”

OverallWonderful, love the paper less concept, easy access for candidates, completion bar tracker, super user friendly, ability to see when a candidate is working on forms. Outstanding customer service, we make a lot of changes to documents and WB staff has been patient, helpful, and professional through all our transitions.
ProsThe flexibility of having candidates complete all documents at the comfort of their home. Professional, easy to read documents, access to the documents at any time without worrying about a lost document. Quicker on-boarding process.
Cons- Not being able "print all" including images, at the click of 1 button - At the staff tab, would love to a sort by "date sent" set up date, the date the candidate was set up in WB to better grasp how long they have been in the process.
March 15, 2019
Mike G.
Aquatics Supervisor
Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees
May 8, 2019

“A Must Have for Large Seasonal Businesses”

OverallWorkBright has been a huge help for us. I manage almost 200 seasonal employees with only myself in a full time role, as well as a very part time Office Assistant. WorkBright has not only saved us time administratively, but has also improved the accuracy of employees completing their forms on their own time. Within a month of my department using WorkBright on our own, the rest of our Park District quickly saw the benefit and adopted it.
ProsMany things.... the interface and employee workflow is very solid. The fact that it works best on mobile devices is HUGE. It was very easy to set up and implement. New employees have not encountered many issues operating the software.
ConsIt would be nice if the State tax forms were defaulted form just like the federal form, as well as the I-9 form.
Lissa W.
Education Management, 51-200 employees
February 15, 2019

“WorkBright's Services are Visionary”

OverallHOLY GUACAMOLE WorkBright has been the absolute greatest gift to me and my company. I began working in my field for the first time less than a year ago after a big career change. WorkBright helped me feel successful even though I (often) had no idea what I was doing. Thanks to the WorkBright team for always having my back and helping me feel confident and supported as I explore my new opportunity. :)
ProsToo many things to list! Aside from the ease, support, etc... that email about how to eat and be lazy around Thanksgiving brought me immeasurable joy.
ConsI have absolutely nothing negative to say about WorkBright. 100%.
Stefanie M.
Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
November 2, 2017

“Best product, excellent customer service, ”

ProsThe functionality, the flow, how easy it is to train new staff members on. The updates that happen to occur just as I am thinking...wouldn't it be cool if... Constantly improving the product without disrupting the flow. (that is HUGE)
Emma R.
Administrative Assistant / Staff Liaison
October 24, 2018

“Always improving!”

ProsThe addition of more bulk change options--things are constantly becoming more efficient with this software!
ConsThe reporting menu still leaves something to be desired, especially when it comes to sorting. Reports really MUST be exported to use their full functionality (can't currently sort by date, can't have a hierarchy of sorts, etc).
October 24, 2018
Hope C.
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
February 8, 2017

“WorkBright”

OverallWorkBright centralizes payroll which works really well for remote sites with limited storage. It allows staff to complete their paperwork prior to arriving to camp, which increases efficiency.
ProsHELPFUL STAFF. Ease of use. Can be used and accessed anywhere. Willingness of staff to implement new features and tailor the experience to the client.
ConsWell, there's always the question of security because it's online. Sometimes staff puts information in that is obviously wrong (current year for birth year) and only THEY can fix that. HR cannot.
February 8, 2017
Stefanie M.
payroll and benefits coordinatior

“Peter is a Rockstart”

OverallOur company has been with workbright for about 2 years now, and I have worked almost exclusively with Peter Holter. I have never had a question remain unanswered.

By WorkBright on October 25, 2016
Fantastic! Thanks so much for the review Stefanie, we love working with Pali as well!
Lissa W.
Education Management, 51-200 employees

“I <3 WorkBright”

ProsWorkBright saves me countless hours. Our staff find the process quite easy, and I cannot possibly speak highly enough about the Customer Success Team! Our rep has put up with me with patience and kindness and lots of happy faces!!!!
ConsThere is truly nothing I can complain about. Honestly. Love!
Andrea W.
Director of Outdoor Adventure
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
October 23, 2018

“OCBSA Director of Outdoor Adventure”

OverallExcellent customer service. This product has transformed our HR procedures.
ProsEase of use. Easy to customize to our needs.
ConsInability to have multiple seasons on the same account.
Monique Z.
HR Administration
August 20, 2018

“Easy to USE!”

OverallAll my management team love this process compared to our paper process.
ProsThis program is simple and easy to use. You can access your account online, phone, tablet at anytime. How easy is that. Especially for those that have to multitask. Once admin reviews your application but needs updates or changes, they can just send you an email or text and you log back in.
ConsWe are new to this so at this time I don't have any con's. I will come back if it changes.
August 20, 2018
Natasha T.
Hiring Manager
Entertainment, 10,001+ employees

“Workbright is Awesome”

OverallIt is a amazing product for doing everything digital and getting paperwork to the employee and very easy to use
ProsVery easy to us as a employer and for the employee
ConsThat is does not alert the employer everytime the employees do their paperwork or update it
Dopnovan S.
general manager
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“WORK MADE EASY”

Overallfantastic!
ProsMakes my work life easier. keep employee files organized.
Consnot having a downloadable application on a smart phone
Kevin S.
Ranch Director

“Solid Investment”

OverallWorkbright will lighten your HR load without question. No more file cabinets lining your office. The process is easy to learn and the customer service department is exceptional. All of your concerns will be addressed in a very timely manner. It beats having a subscription to several different job boards.
ProsOrganizes the hiring and HR function of our camps
ConsOlder candidates and staff that are not very tech savvy struggle with it.
Recommendations to other buyersDo not fear technology. The customer service reps are top notch and prompt about dealing with issues that manifest themselves.
monica c.
accounting manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“accounting manager”

OverallThey are great to work with!
Prosstreamlining our HR onboarding to a paperless system with ease
Consit would be nice if their would be due dates on our documents, as much of our HR paperwork needs to be renewed annually (evaluations/licenses/etc.)
Jane M.
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“WorkBright--fast and efficient!”

ProsThe best part of this software is the user friendly platform! Our personalized forms can be uploaded and given to each employee as desired. The employees access his/her forms and can easily complete tax forms, applications, healthy forms, and I-9's--uploading required documents all in seconds. The HR department can review documents easily, approve and see what is outstanding with a push of a button. Follow up is easy and efficient. We reduced our employment document processing by 75% compared to doing it manually and in person.
ConsThere's very little I can think of that is a "con". Perhaps that we still keep all hard copies of I-9's in one binder so should there be a Department of Labor audit, we don't have two places to access I-9's (software AND HR office).
Danielle A.
HRIS Director
Human Resources, 201-500 employees
April 12, 2017

“We love WorkBright for our employee onboarding”

OverallThe system is intuitive, easy to use, great functionality on computers, tables or smart phones. It's easily customizable to our organization. The customer service is exceptional. We get great feedback from new employees as they onboard. We love WorkBright.
ProsEasy to use for both admin and employee
Conscan't think of any
April 12, 2017
Kristin H.
HR/Payroll Specialist
1001-5000 employees
February 1, 2017

“Great Team to Work With”

OverallThe Customer Support and Work Bright Staff are awesome to work with. Help in every aspect they can. From setup to every day questions.....very helpful. We have very unique business operations with our association and they do the best they can to help us find what would work best and always willing to make changes if needed down the road.
Nicole R.
Recruitment & Retention Coordinator
August 3, 2018

“review”

OverallVery good. The customer assistance is excellent.
ProsEase of sending new hire documents to employees & organizing candidates
ConsOn the ATS side, it opens new windows constantly and I'm in a hurry, so the multiple windows can get out of control and lock up my system. I also wish that their was an option for me to export the application into a PDF to save to my computer, verses having to print it & scan it.
August 3, 2018
Wendy W.
Payroll Specialist
August 28, 2019

“Great Help During our Camp Season”

OverallI am so glad we use Workbrite for our camp season.
ProsI like that I can get most of the information I need for payroll all at once. I like how easy it is to find the information I need quickly. I really like the way we can communicate with an employee such as rejecting a form, and requesting they log in and do a new form.
ConsWhen I reject a form, I wish I had some kind of when the employee had corrected or put in a new form.
Katie F.
Payroll Administrator
Construction, 51-200 employees

“LOVE WorkBright”

ProsIt's so convenient because our guys are all over CA, LA & FL so it makes the hiring process super simple.
ConsNotifications when someone changes something in their profile.
Kolette H.
Administrative Assistant
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
November 2, 2017

“Great tool for onboarding especially! Makes compiling employee information a breeze!”

OverallIt makes paperwork and onboarding so easy! It takes up much less time, which is nice.
ProsI really like how easy it is to use and how efficient it is! It also has a very clean look to it and looks very professional.
ConsI wish that administrators could do more for onboarding paperwork like being able to make simple corrections without having to launch into kiosk mode.
Tabitha L.
HR Generalist
May 4, 2017

“System is awesome and staff is amazing!”

ProsThe ease of it and the technology keeps getting better based on what would work best for our company. Keeping up with the technology and working with companies needs is huge!
ConsNot set up for people who do not have emails. No way to upload several documents at once in supplemental files. Need a multiple file upload or drag and drop.
Kelly M.
Payroll Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
August 28, 2019

“Seasonal usage for temporary camp staff”

OverallI just use it for seasonal camp employees. So far, exceptional program to use!
ProsI can run reports for the BOLI stats (i.e. females, supervisory, non supervisory, etc. )easier on WB than our payroll processor (hand counting). All reports, once learned, are easy to run.
ConsOnly my second season using program. I don't feel qualified enough to give opinion, yet.
Tara K.
Staffing Specialist
Staffing and Recruiting, 501-1000 employees
November 19, 2018

“Workbright streamlined our onboarding!”

OverallCustomer service is great! We love that WorkBright sets a due date for all new hires - this has helped in getting new hires onboarded quicker & easier.
ProsEase of use for staff & new hires - mobile friendly makes it easy for new hires to sign & submit documents.
ConsNo reminders when submissions are nearing expiration date.
November 19, 2018
Kiyiana L.
Volunteer Program Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
September 23, 2019

“Workbright Survey”

ProsEasy to use and I can understand it easily.
ConsNothing I can think of so far. It seems to be just fine.
September 23, 2019
Robin P.
Illinois Scheduling Manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

“Great On-Boarding”

ProsEase of use and great reporting for the administrative team
ConsTakes too long for Workbright to make our changes
Andrew H.

“Superb HRIS ”

OverallNo matter what we need , Workbright is there!
ProsSo easy to use for both candidate and client! Very easy to access and wonderfully simple to update!
ConsMaybe an app for ease of use? But thats not a dislike, I like to KISS (keep it simple simon) and Workbright does amazingly!
Valerie P.
HRIS Consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

“Great Onboarding Project”

ProsFlexibility and ease in filling out forms
ConsWould like more auto archiving of new hires after 6 months of employment
Jenn P.
Area HR Director

“LOVE IT”

ProsEase of Use and functionality. Software is great and easy to navigate! Support is great and Peter is very knowledgeable.
Louise C.
Bookkeeper

“Really helps my job!”

ProsI like how easy and obvious it is to use. I can run a report without having to learn how first. It is intuitive.
ConsI don't think I can upload the WorkBright info into my QuickBooks. I must open two screens to transfer the information, and that's where mistakes occur.
Anita A.
Executive Director
October 23, 2018

“WorkBright is a game-changer”

OverallWorkBright has saved me and my staff hours of work. I like that I can see at a glance who has not completed their forms, that I can assign different forms to different staff groups (such as new staff vs returning staff) and I especially like that the reminders go out automatically which saves me time and aggravation.
ProsThat staff can complete their paperwork on any device without having to scan and upload hard copies of documents.
ConsI realize that the purpose of WorkBright is to eliminate the need for hard copies, but I still wish there was the ability to batch print.
Cindy M.
Office Assistant
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
May 9, 2019

“Amazing Program”

ProsThe ease it brings to on-boarding our applicants
ConsThe paperwork reminders could run more smoothly, have more options for turning them off and on.
May 9, 2019
Sherry C.
ADOO - RN
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“plus 10”

Overallawesome
ProsEmployee's can fill out all information .
ConsLoading documents onto software and trying to figure it out.
Sarah H.
ED
May 4, 2017

“Has made our job so much easier ... as well as our new employees!”

ProsHow quickly we get our staff paperwork back! Staff are filling out paper with a much quicker turn around time. and, Customer Service!
Eryn R.
Operations Manager

“New User to WorkBright”

OverallLast year was our first year using WorkBright for our staff paperwork. We found that it was very user friendly, and our staff enjoyed getting to do it all on their computer or phones rather than sitting down filling out papers. WorkBright made it easy to keep track of who had completed what as well. We are excited to continue with WorkBright this year!
ProsIt makes it easy to keep track of paperwork for all staff.
ConsSometimes it can be a bit tricky with setting up different documents and what can or can not change from year to year.
Smile L.
Payroll Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
December 21, 2018

“Ease your mass hiring!”

ProsWorkBright definitely helps to process multiples forms for hiring and onboarding.
ConsData validation is crucial for onboarding (like W4 and Bank Account) so I am looking forward to adding it to future feature.
December 21, 2018
Davey W.
Program Director, Pacific Skyline Council
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1001-5000 employees
October 23, 2018

“Excellent! Provides great efficiency.”

ProsFor a small non-profit that hires a lit of seasonal employees, WorkBright saves us tremendously on man hours that can now be used to further advance our mission.
ConsWhen hiring minors, we are required to have both the employee and the parent/guardian sign all paperwork. If the ability to have two signatories could be integrated that would go a long way in further streamlining.
Indi L.
11-50 employees

“Revolutionary!”

OverallYou've revolutionized the daunting task of forms and are always so very helpful. Thanks for reducing a major step in the hiring season.
ProsIt's so incredibly useful for our staff who like that it's quick, online and easily accessible.
Recommendations to other buyersPlease add the camper forms feature!!
Isabel D.
October 25, 2016

“Overall Very Satisfied with Workbright”

OverallLOVE the customer service has been exceptional! From the first call to set up and support your team is wonderful to work with. Very Satisfied as there are several enhancement that our company has recommended that are going to make WorkBright Great for us. Thanks for your willingness to hear what your users need to get the most out of WorkBright!
ProsEasy to use/navigate
ConsWe have 32 hotels and need one dashboard vs. 32. Also needs to be a better system to put current Team Members on WorkBright without uploading 2000 Team Member scans...
Recommendations to other buyersWe have shared all of our opportunities with Peter our rep and he is working with your team to make changes would love to be able to spread this software to all 2000 Team Members.
Julie B.
HR Coordinator
Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees
February 15, 2019

“WorkBright Streamlined our Onboarding”

OverallWorkBright has excellent customer service, so any questions that come up are answered very quickly and the support is dependable.
ProsThis software has resulted in our company saving large quantities of paper, and also allowing our new employees to have flexibility in completing their orientation materials.
ConsThere is nothing we do not like about our new WorkBright software.
Meggan C.
HR Administrative Assistant
May 4, 2017

“It has been easy to setup and maintain with the help of the support team as well as the "How To" .”

ProsI love that it is helping us waste less paper. Also the ease of having staff fill out onboarding paperwork, even if they are in Germany.
Cons(For ATS) I dislike that I cannot customize it myself. I don't like asking for help when I am sure it is probably a easy fix that I might could have done myself. Our rep has been great! I just wish I didn't have to bother him so much.
Stephan S.
February 1, 2018

“Works as described and make electronic on boarding happen”

ProsFlexibility of forms and groups. I like how you can easily track what progress has been made and get things,done with,potential employees much quicker without paper
ConsCant change groups or make them easily, such as a dart and drop, nor can you download all documents easily as you must do each one as a time as you open them
February 1, 2018
john a.
safety professional
Utilities, 201-500 employees

“No paper cuts”

OverallNo paper to handle
Proseasily accessible. Don't have to have paperwork that need to be secure
ConsIt occasionally freezes up . Making you start over
Lucinda M.
Business Administrator
November 2, 2017

“I like the convenience of being paperless is great”

ProsThat reminders are automatically sent the the new hire each week until all paperwork is compete. That takes the burden off of me.
ConsSlow times in moving from form to form in the approval process and slow downloads. This seems to be the case for forms that have a lot of wording or graphics.
Laura H.
Camp Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2017

“Better than hiring someone to help with paperwork”

OverallHuge savings in time spent following up with staff members regarding missing forms.
ProsI love that my staff members can complete forms from their phones and that reminders are automated. Our seasonal business must on board many staff members each spring and this system allows me to manage those forms, much more easily and with fewer errors. I have ONE issue with an incorrect bank account and it was from the one person who did not use work bright to submit those details.
ConsWould like to be able to send text reminders in addition to emails. Younger employees don't use emails often. Would love to be able to run a report and bulk upload to date to payroll program.
Ginny H.
GM
July 25, 2017

“easy to use, would like to see addition of documents as well as replacement”

Proseasily read, simple to use, easily managed, separation of required and optional forms. It would be nice to have folders in optional forms for easier look up and storage.
Conscannot add document to existing document, I would like to see closed staff listed separately and folders in options forms.
Ginny B.
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees
May 4, 2017

“It has been a great experience from the first contact through implementation.”

ProsOnboarding is very user friendly, easy to set up and maintain. Has made our onboarding experience, particularly with international staff, much more efficient and complete.
ConsApplicant Tracking System is less user friendly, no helpful how-tos, would like the ability to customize emails.