inMotion ignite Ratings

Overall

About inMotion ignite

Marketing and design teams have unique workflow challenges that traditional project management alone can't solve. Built for creatives, inMotion provides project management integrated with online proofing and projects requests - to build the flexible and scalable processes that creative teams need to get content to market faster. Learn more about inMotion ignite

Brittany W.
Website Developer/Designer
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
October 10, 2019

“Great product, great company”

OverallOur team was trying to solve limiting our services to members of the organization that understand the strategic goals of our company. We also needed enhanced reporting to not only be able to track our work, but also see areas for efficiency enhancements. The platform eliminates both of those pain points and so much more. We love having all of our communications and marketing files in one place. This provides ease of transferring jobs between team members and transparency to our stakeholders.
ProsWhat I like most about inMotion is the platform is constantly being optimized based on user feedback. The inMotion team has new feature discovery calls to see what their customers want out of the platform and implement quickly.
ConsThey have so many great ideas but not all of them can be implemented at once.
October 10, 2019
Angela B.
Government Administration, 201-500 employees

“Classic to Ignite”

OverallInMotion ignite is a big improvement from classic and is easy to use. Customer service has been excellent and are always looking for feedback on ways to improve the software.
ProsSoftware is user friendly and continues to improve with regular updates. The proofing has been particularly useful on marketing and web reviews. Feeback with users has improved from InMotion Classic.
ConsWith a number of customized fields tend to have to duplicate work entering information in multiple different screens.
June 29, 2016

“Great creative project management tool!”

OverallI first started using used inMotion a few years back as a content reviewer and absolutely loved how much easier it made the entire review process. There was really no learning curve for our team and it helped take care of the communication and collaboration gaps we were having. When it came time at my current company to look for a solution, I got a chance to get deeper into the application and was impressed with how well it worked on the creative request and project management side. We found that the tool was definitely built with an eye for creative teams, more so than Basecamp and Office (which we'd been using prior to inMotion). I also love the customer service group. They are truly terrific to work with. Our entire team found inMotion to be incredibly helpful getting us started and working with us as we needed them to get questions answered. These guys speak the creative language.
ProsEase of Use Great (fun and passionate) team built for marketing and creative teams
ConsMissing some of the more complex PM features (we didn't need or want them)
Recommendations to other buyersOur biggest challenges were around timing and quality. We just had too many projects moving at once. We explored hiring a traffic manager but opted to go with a better system instead. We looked at a number of other solutions and ultimately chose inMotion. We've been really happy with it's ability to get us more productive.
June 29, 2016
Valerie K.
Creative Department Manager
Packaging and Containers, 51-200 employees

“Happy Creative Department”

OverallWhen we found InMotion, as a Department, we were very excited to dive into it and use. The sales staff on the other hand, being very set in their old ways of paper proofs, weren't too excited to switch. That is until they got into it - they are all now using InMotion and have been very happy with the program. I know that I can always count on your outstanding customer service for any new idea that may come up, for advice on how to streamline something better, or to trouble shoot and fix any obstacles we may have gotten into. Not to name names, (I'm going to anyway) but Dylan Boan has been awesome to work with and has always had exceptional response time and answers to my questions and fixes to problems. It's been a pleasure to work with him! We are very happy with InMotion overall and look forward to utilizing the new review environment and seeing what is in store for 2017.
ProsEase of use, interface, and organization filters.
ConsThere really isn't anything that I don't like.
Recommendations to other buyersNo, I think everything works well and is easy to use.
Angel G.
Graphic Design Manager
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
November 8, 2018

“inMotion Review”

OverallVery user-friendly. Excellent customer support. Easy to use and navigate, even for non tech savvy folks. I use it for project management, creative workflow management, and online proofing. Anyone can use it. It also integrates with third-party software such as digital asset management solutions, so your final files are automatically synced and ready for others to view and/or download.
ProsIt's extremely user-friendly! It has a very nice, clean, and simple interface. It's browser-based so there is no software to install. And it has a mobile app, so you can use it anytime or anywhere!
ConsSome of the account settings are a little confusing to set up, but the training and customer support has been great. I haven't used the reporting feature much, but it doesn't seem to provide what I was looking for, such as how many jobs have been submitted, how many have been completed, which reviewers are behind on proofing, etc.
November 8, 2018
Vanessa W.
Marketing Operations Manager
Banking, 1001-5000 employees

“Organization made easy”

OverallOverall, InMotion has helped us have a big picture view for our department . The team appreciates being able to go to one place to determine what they need to do and where proofs stand at any given moment.
ProsThis software is easy to use with the ability to manage projects from start to finish. Stakeholders can submit requests, users can keep track of their tasks and all proofing is housed in the system. And every step is recorded for ease in reviewing history.
ConsThere are some administrative tasks that are still a bit clunky. However, the developers are always looking at upgrades and open to suggestions.
Madeline S.
Graphics Coordinator
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
October 8, 2019

“So far so good with Ignite! ”

OverallIgnite is helping us automate and speed up our project intake process. The ease of building templates, adding and deleting and assigning tasks has really helped my team stay on top of what needs to be done. In addition, Custom Views helps A TON with prioritizing tasks and projects.
ProsWe have only recently transitioned from InMotion Classic to Ignite and all of the added features, ease of building out tasks, tagging projects, campaign forms, and so many other things are my favorite new features.
ConsStill working out the kinks with getting to know a new software, but nothing too serious stands out. The one thing my team used in Classic that isn't in Ignite is the markup capabilities of rejecting a request.
Lindsay N.
Marketing & Communications Director
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
October 14, 2019

“Great product for project managing design work”

OverallWe are able to more efficiently gather project requests, track projects, proof files, and see each others' work.
ProsWe haven't ever had a decent project management system, especially one designed for designers. IMN has allowed us to coordinate projects and reviews and increase efficiencies amazingly. The review system -- being able to keep everything in a single location and out of emails -- is probably my favorite feature. And i love that in a meeting with one of my staff, I can simply pull up the projects they're working on, their progress, and see any snags.
ConsThere are a few features that we've requested at a pretty detailed level. An app was just released to review proofs, but not to use the other features - mobile access will make this so much better. The software runs rather slowly for a cloud-based one, takes forever for each page to load. Sometimes the detail is cumbersome -- did we leave comments at the campaign, project, task, or proof level for this part?.
Michelle M.
Director of Brand
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees

“InMotion”

OverallI like it and a few of the things I would like to see. Archives living in a file you are able to review and see all work Designers wish they could understand the priority of work load, they are challenged and miss deliverable. Daily reporting that is sent to stakeholders in one email of here is your daily status where things are sitting.
ProsThe system is excellent for traffic of jobs. The alerts are great for designers and team.
ConsIt's challenging to look at full scope of work without opening every job up and searching for where it is sitting. Opening creative can take longer then we like. the opening of jobs on our scale of a department is not easy and time consuming.
James H.
Senior Production Lead
Financial Services, 201-500 employees

“inMotion Review”

OverallI have enjoyed ignite a lot. It feels like the product we initially were hoping for. It's organizations and communication is great.
ProsI have enjoyed the ability to keep track of all of our projects. I like that we can save files in it and that submitters can provide quick and simple instructions.
ConsI know it's an outdated browser but it would make life easier for us if users could use Internet Explorer. I also wish that there was a way to adjust the queue of projects instead of simply by due date.
Semiconductors, 10,001+ employees
March 12, 2019

“Better options out there for creative project management”

ProsThey were responsive about keeping us up to date with when features would be released and any time we needed help, but there was little about the product itself I liked.
ConsIt feels like a clunky platform with outdated UI and confusing workflows and task management. No one ever really felt like they could get a firm grasp on how to use it, despite the numerous instruction sessions we had, and all the features we needed were constantly "coming soon." Even now, googling the name inmotion doesn't even show this product, so if they can't basic SEO right, I'm afraid that's a good representation of the level of quality to expect.
March 12, 2019
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
December 12, 2018

“InMotion Review”

OverallOverall, InMotion is a good tool for organizing and tracking internal and external production and special events. Once you get past the learning curve, and all team members have excelled at utilizing the program, it should fit all your needs perfectly.
ProsWhat I like most about InMotion is that it provides a way for up-to-date tracking on internal production, and allows me to send out tasks to my team members and proofs to my clients all in one singular program.
ConsWhat I do not like about InMotion is the setup of the user interface. At first glance, it looks like any other tracking and organization software. It looks like a combination of Salesforce and ShowManager. However, for the average user, if you have not had any training on event management or production management software before, seeing that many panels with small, unlabeled buttons can be a bit overwhelming. Other programs will have drop down menus or columns with all it's pre-filtered lists labeled for you. InMotion does not have that feature at first glance.
December 12, 2018
Markell L.
Traffic Manager
January 13, 2017

“InMotion keeps us on-task and provides a centralized location for all job needs”

OverallInMotion provides excellent support for its software and makes it painless to set-up, train users, launch, and keep using. In only one year of use, it's been critical in managing our work flow, increasing the accuracy of our quotes, and ensuring that our team profitable.
ProsIt's easy to use from the start and continues to become more relevant as you set up templates and continue to refine your processes.
ConsIt lacks the ability to track financials in a way that's meaningful.
Recommendations to other buyersDesigned for creatives! The interface provides the tools you need to work effectively as an agency.
Tye B.
October 22, 2015

“great customer service, lackluster interface”

OverallThe user interface is Flash-based, which by itself is a huge negative, and the way the tools are designed and work clearly indicate the work of engineering-led thinking and not UI-expert thinking. The markup tools are rudimentary at best, though I hear some upgrades are coming. There are layers upon layers of menus with vague labeling. I understand this is a complex, configurable tool, but this product needs a thorough overhaul to break it out of its current antiquated approach to usability. On the plus side, the customer service team is super helpful in helping customize the tool for customer needs and helping users discover features buried by the poor interface design.

By inMotionNow on February 17, 2017
[response updated 17-Feb-2017] Tye, Thank you for the thoughtful comments. We rely on the honest feedback from our customers to continually make our product better. I'm happy to share that inMotion has a completely redesigned review environment. The new review environment incorporates years of feedback gathered from users just like you! It's built on HTML5 (no more Flash!) and utilizes Google's material design principles to ensure streamlined ease-of use. We're confident these updates can address many of the usability challenges you're having, to make the already powerful features of inMotion even better. If you're interested in migrating to the new review environment, we would be happy to get you started. In the meantime, we welcome all manner of feedback and thanks for taking the time to offer it. - inMotionNow Customer Success Team
October 22, 2015
Jenny T.
Account Manager
June 11, 2018

“I used InMotion while working with a client to share work and feedback on various projects.”

ProsI like that InMotion allowed us to see the client's feedback right within the interface, and comment back and forth to make sure everyone was on the same page.
ConsThe software seemed like it could have been simplified - some parts of the interface were not very intuitive and required a lot of extra steps. The interface also felt a bit old, but there may be a newer version that we just weren't using.
June 11, 2018
Jaclyn M.
Manager, Center Marketing
Retail, 201-500 employees
October 11, 2019

“A product to keep your company organized”

OverallAs I mentioned, Ignite keeps us organized so that we don't miss deadlines. As a company with users across the country, it is a great central location to house and track all of our design projects.
ProsThe product helps us organize our design projects clearly and efficiently! It is easy and logical to use from both the job submitter side and the designer side.
ConsI wish the mobile app allowed for more capabilities
Wholesale, 501-1000 employees
August 29, 2018

“inMotion!”

ProsBeing a designer the reviewing process is a big part of my job. With inMotion coworkers are able to submit requests, give a brief statement of what they're looking for and attach files that are relevant. Once my draft is done I upload and send out to my review team, where they then make notes directly on my files and tell me what should be changed. You can upload different versions of the same drafts making it super convenient.
ConsDuring the review process it's a little difficult if you have questions you need answers too or want to explain anything to your reviewers. As the draft owner you can make comments on your own pieces unless someone tags you in a comment. I would love to be able to chat back and worth with my coworkers about certain elements. And sometimes knowing when a project has been approved slips through the cracks.
August 29, 2018
Events Services, 501-1000 employees
December 20, 2018

“Task Management at it's finest”

ProsAs a production manager I work with a handful of designers, developers, and editors. InMotion has a simple, easy-to-use interface that allows me to identify which team member from which division should recieve my job request, allows easy attachement of files, and confirmation of reciept. Also it tells me the status of the project which is great!
ConsWhat I dislike is sometimes the software would stop functioning randomly and there was no easy way to contact customer support. Maybe it's a bug but at times requests forms would be filled out and could not submit properly even after reloading the software.
December 20, 2018
Joshua S.
Creative Director
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2015

“Good resource, poor UI.”

OverallThe app works well for checking the status of proofs. However, actually reviewing anything can be a frustrating experience. The UI is difficult to navigate on both mobile and tablet. There are also bugs with saving comments. I have spent time entering a number of comments on a page, only for the app to give me an error when attempting to save the status. There will be times when the app will not let me open a proof, regardless of the file type. It is also only for Reviews. There is no additional project management options, like creating a project, assigning tasks, or checking off your own tasks. Being able to do this would be a huge benefit for managing projects when out of the office.
Pros» Shows status of proofs » Allows for comments and approval status
Cons» Commenting on proofs is buggy (won't save comments on occasion) » Frustrating user interface » Can't manage projects beyond reviewing proofs » Highlighting words on app doesn't work like desktop (selects characters vs. words)

By inMotionNow on December 18, 2015
Thank you for your thoughtful comments. We rely on your honest feedback to continually make inMotion better, no matter how critical the feedback. Our product team is actively looking into the issues you experienced to ensure they don't happen again. We are also currently hard at work on re-building the Review and Approval portion of inMotion. It's a complete makeover and will incorporate years of feedback gathered from our customers. We're confident these updates will address many of the usability challenges you're having, in addition to making the already powerful features even better. Our mobile applications focus only on Review & Approval functionality, not Project Management, as a result of direct customer feedback. However, the new re-build will also bring major updates to our iOS and Android apps. Thanks again for taking the time to offer your feedback.
Heather B.
Dir Govt. Accnts
December 6, 2014

“Workflow”

OverallI was introduced to this company at a design conference. Focused on solutions for creative and marketing teams. Web based application only. Helps creative teams get better at receiving inbound requests for work they ne d created. Neat proofing and review tools in browser and on iPad (slick tool) and Android (didn't try). Automates project steps around tasks and milestones. Reason to use - claims to speed up time to market by more than 50% by better managing intake, work steps and approvals. Supports content development for print, web, video. Enterprise ready. 10+ years in business. Pros: this is a tool that can be used with very little experience as found it intuitive. Segments the users based on specific roles - business teams needing work and creative teams doing work. Automates almost evry work step from tasks by templates to proof routing (review routing rules is most valued component). Adoption is fast for teams that make requests and review content. Cons: the project management tools are meant for fast turn projects. No issue tracking/bug tracking. Connects to external and cloud file storage like Dropbox, Sharefile, etc rather than hosting their own. This is a great tool for creative teams supporting fast moving companies responsible for lots of content types and serving lots of business units.
December 6, 2014
Leo T.
Insurance, 5001-10,000 employees
October 8, 2019

“Useful Project Management Tool”

ProsThe best part of using Ignite is the ability to create custom views. This is super helpful for a project manager to filter and sort high level project status information.
ConsNot being able to easily print project briefs and custom views.
Heather V.
Creative Services Manager
Business Supplies and Equipment, 201-500 employees

“InMotion Ignite review”

ProsWe produce hundreds of ads in a short period of time, and this software has helped tremendously to organize our workflow.
ConsI miss the precise timer feature of the previous InMotion-we track the time that our creative staff spends on tasks to estimate our workload and staffing needs, and now everyone is "best guessing" their time spent.
Briana K.
Advertising Coordinator
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
October 8, 2019

“Routing Process is Great!”

ProsI love the routing process. It really helps with accountability from requests.
ConsIt does not work too well with the sheer quantity of jobs our office runs through everyday. It it much more suited to a smaller work load.
Kristie H.
Human Resources Manager
June 7, 2017

“Simple to use and set up”

ProsThe service has been very inexpensive for our email needs, there are even multiple platforms you can use. Each has different set up and functionality aspects.
ConsUnless there was a setting somewhere I missed, it did not sync with my mobile device which is where I primarily check email. That creates quite the challenge when looking for sent emails or specific info. Sometimes I have to check my phone and desktop both to find what I am looking for
June 7, 2017
Steven M.
digital marketing specialist
March 8, 2018

“I think the user interface is extremely easy to use and get used to.”

ProsI really like the functionality and easy learning curve for the interface. I also thought the tech support was great.
ConsIt lacks the ability to track financials in a way that's meaningful but besides that I thought it was what you would expect.

By inMotionNow on March 19, 2018
Steven, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Our customers are the best part about inMotion, and I'm glad to hear that you've had a great experience with the software! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help, and feel free to reach out to your CSM anytime with any questions or suggestions you may have! We are always excited to hear suggestions for future development.
John B.
Sr. Direct Marketing Manager
Telecommunications, Unspecified
December 18, 2015

“User-friendly time saver!”

ProsThe implementation of the software was quick, painless and came with very straight forward training sessions that had our team up and running quicker than I expected. From sales to training and support, everyone was very responsive and helpful. I've used several other platforms and this is by far the most intuitive/easy to figure out -- and easiest to get others trained on and using.
ConsAbility to copy/edit and save a new project request would be a welcome addition.
Recommendations to other buyersInvolve as many people as possible from your team on the web training sessions offered during implementation -- it really helps with adoption internally when they get to see how easy it is to use.
December 18, 2015
Peter F.
Product Designer
Semiconductors, 5001-10,000 employees
August 13, 2018

“Project management software that needs an update”

ProsIt's got pretty much everything you need in a project management software, but it does so in a clunky way that is not user friendly.
ConsThe organization is complicated and not user friendly. We spent most of our time searching for things or trying to help others outside our department use this. I'm a professional designer used to managing projects in other ticket-based software, and this stumped me most of the time. Underlying architecture felt outdated as well.
August 13, 2018
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
December 14, 2015

“InMotion has changed our workplace”

OverallWe use inMotion to receive client project requests, project management for a variety of projects and proofing. Couldn't be a better fit for us. It's the only software that lets us accomplish these things in one place while not requiring our IT department to manage the back end.
ProsEasy to learn/use Huge amount of versatility and customization Customer support has been great Handles basically anything we throw at it
ConsOccasionally proofs don't display properly (probably a transparency issue) Would like to be able to edit the review workflow at any time, not just the current tier Would like more options on setting the proof available reminder email (perhaps by project?)
Shana S.
Account Manager
December 8, 2015

“Really solid platform ”

OverallMy agency works closely with inMotionNow on several marketing campaigns, and we use this platform to move our creative projects along more quickly and efficiently. In using the platform for a few months, not only have we found that it saves our team a great deal of time by streamlining the creative review process, but it's also a great platform to collaborate with our clients as a team effort.
ProsEasy to use interface. Ability to collaborate with several team members and clients in one place. Eliminates the hassle of updating multiple documents to reflect design and copy changes.
ConsSometimes the comments run off the page, but this is fixable by moving the comment box.
December 8, 2015
Nicole H.
Marketing
August 20, 2015

“I had trouble with the app.”

OverallOnce I down loaded the app it would not let me log in to view our ad. I tried setting up a new password and it wouldn't let me. Very difficult! I was on vacation and didn't have my lap top with me. Once I arrived back I was able to use the link bu I already missed my deadline of the ad!

By inMotionNow on August 25, 2015
Hello Nicole, We're very sorry to hear about the challenges you had with our mobile app. And on vacation no less! For future reviews, we just released a new version of the app which makes the Reset Password option much easier to use. Our support team is always here to help should you ever need anything, and again, sorry for the trouble! We hope we have an opportunity to win back your trust very soon. - inMotionNow Customer Success Team
August 20, 2015
Marissa P.
Events Services, 5001-10,000 employees
May 22, 2019

“Creative Development Communication Tool”

ProsinMotion was our internal creative development communication tool. We used it to communicate between the creative team on what we needed our signage and t-shirt designs to look like for our large events. It provide a clear status update and was very easy to use.
ConsI didn't use inMotion long enough to find out what I liked least about the software.
May 22, 2019
March 20, 2018

“Love this software!”

ProsOur marketing and design teams have different challenges that other project management software can't seem to support. inMotion's online proofing and projects requests works seamlessly with our project management needs.
ConsSometimes the online proofing can be less than streamlined - but not too troublesome to call it a true "con"
March 20, 2018
John S.
Solution architect
Graphic Design, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2018

“In app markups are phenomenal ”

ProsThe image markup utility has been a game changer for our company's review process. We have increase output through the expedited approval process two-fold.
ConsThe request forms and logic used on them is very basic. Advancement with this piece of the solution would truely enhance the end user experience.
March 12, 2018
Erica H.

“inMotion Delivers”

OverallUsing inMotion provides an easy way for our stakeholders to submit their requests. It makes scheduling projects quick and easy and ensures that they get done on time. The proofing workflow truly revolutionized how we were able to review creative throughout the company. While the reporting tools are not as robust as other similar software, inMotion really is cost effective and fits into our budget so it is easier to overlook. The best part is the customer support is top notch. The team responds quickly every time and really works hard to help resolve any issue. Plus they are beyond receptive to suggestions and recommendations for future updates.
Marketing and Advertising, Unspecified
December 14, 2015

“inMotion for a beginner”

OverallI've only been using inMotion for a short time at a new gig I recently started at an inside creative agency for a large corporation. I've found it to be very easy to use. Setting up and routing project sthorugh review groups is very efficient and much easier than the old paper job jacket for every job.
ProsEasy to navigate. Seamless review process. Setting up review groups makes it more efficient for everyone to know exactly where a project sit sin the review process.
ConsA little clunky when you are just making a small simple edit. You have to log in and make the changes to the document on the screen and then submit. Sometimes it is easier to just hand write a quick edit on a comp and pass back to the studio. This is pretty minimal compared to the advantages.
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
May 19, 2019

“A Ton of Work on the Front End that Will Only Help if you Already Have Solid Processes in Place”

OverallA great tool for creative departments that already have solidified processes and need to open review to multiple stakeholders.
ProsFeedback from clients and internal teams on creative is much easier to be collaborative with in this tool, and opening access at certain times to certain stakeholders is really nice.
ConsUploads of large files (which, come on - we're always going to be working with) take forever. There's a LOT of work to be done on the front end for whomever ends up administrating this software and if you don't already have solid workflows in place, this probably won't help much.
May 19, 2019
Lindsay M.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 24, 2015

“inMotion Software very Helpful”

OverallI used this software while developing a site for a client. It streamlined everything for us, as the site was rather large and had a lot of pages that needed to be reviewed by a group of people.
ProsKeeps everything very organized so everyone knows exactly what proofs are what. You can make edit notes to the proofs directly within the software.
ConsIf you don't have the email notification with the link to the proof, it is difficult to login to your account to find it on your own.
November 24, 2015
TJ S.
Director of Food and Beverage
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
March 16, 2018

“No good on Apple products, decent on Android/windows”

OverallCould be much better. Streamline home screen, make iPad user friendly, remove unnecessary info, add more to main screen,
ProsBasic info on tracking points, usage, and some data in regards to dining programs. Says real time info, close enough.
ConsNo access available thru iPad. Need a separate app, good luck with that. It's not real time, there are other apps that offer live time and more info
March 16, 2018
Rey G.
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2018

“Misleading as to actual cost of service.”

OverallWould not recommend at all.
ProsThey have great customer support and are based in the US, which is rare these days. Their account management panel is easy to manage.
ConsTheir written policy, as it appears on their site regarding the cost of website transfers is misleading. They state that it is free, but when you request the service they attempt to charge you for it. If you disagree with the charge, an option given, then you have to "negotiate" as they call it, with their tech department. Very misleading!!
Ann M.
Director of Communications & Marketing
October 7, 2015

“inMotion keeps projects moving”

OverallinMotion keeps our print projects moving along - crucial in the fast-paced environment we all work in. It's easy to use, the files are easy to navigate, and the results with our printer, Dolan Printing in Minneapolis, MN, are always of reliably high quality.
October 7, 2015
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
December 16, 2018

“Fair price”

ProsPrice point for the product is much better than most
ConsThe interface seems dated, not intuitive like some other programs
December 16, 2018
July 7, 2018

“Exceptional Project Management”

OverallVery easy to use, Must have for creative groups.
ProsWhen it comes to teamwork, this software helped fill any of our collaboration issues. It ultimately made of group stronger.
ConsWell, It could add a few more features for project management but overall a good software application.
July 7, 2018
William D.
October 14, 2015

“Coin Management Inc. mailer proof, ”

Overallcomment box came up easily but the edit copy should be seen as it would be read, wider rectangle.

By inMotionNow on April 12, 2016

October 30, 2018
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees
March 30, 2017

“Not very good”

ProsNice concept for routing documents for review and redlining. The basic idea seems solid but the tools need to be better.
ConsMarkup tools are weak. It's like using a big thick black marker and you can't insert it into fine spaces where you want the text insertion to go. It was buggy, it wouldn't allow me to do anything at all until I adjusted the zoom level to an even percentage. Not really better than other redline markup tools that I have used.
March 30, 2017
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“Huge time saver!”

ProsSaved marketing a ton of time by allowing collaboration
ConsEveryone must be on-board with using the project for it to work effectively
December 4, 2018

March 13, 2017
Kim M.
February 16, 2017

“Middle of the Road”

OverallThe software is relatively easy to use from the proofing standpoint. It does a good job of capturing feedback and changes. At times, our designers got confused on how to post a proof or understand what version they were posting. Overall, the software is reliable and is easy to access.
February 16, 2017
Karma N.
Graphics
September 23, 2015

“Great Software easy to use”

OverallGreat Software easy to use
September 23, 2015
Elsa L.
August 26, 2015

“I really like the layout of it and available tools”

OverallWorks really well and its user friendly
August 26, 2015