WellnessLiving Ratings

Overall

About WellnessLiving

WellnessLiving is an all-in-one solution for businesses which rely on easy scheduling of classes, appointments or events. It features a sophisticated desktop and mobile scheduler used by staff and clients and a widget for online scheduling. It also integrates features for business development and retention such as automated email/SMS marketing, reputation management, reporting and rewards. This eliminates the need for add-ons reducing costs and streamlining operations. Learn more about WellnessLiving

Erika B.
Studio Manger
September 26, 2019

“So happy we chose WellnessLiving over MINDBODY!”

OverallMy overall experience has been GREAT! It is so user friendly, and has so many awesome customizations. SO EASY TO USE!
ProsThis software is what I wish I had for the past 5 years. The previous studio I had managed used MINDBODY, and it was the biggest headache of my job. WellnessLiving's software is beyond user friendly, and the support staff is phenomenal. They not only guide you to find the answers you are looking for, but they are patient and kind while doing it. With being in a brand new barre studio, this is EXACTLY what we were looking for. The customers absolutely love the software. It's so easy for them to book their classes, and purchase packages. I have had several customers come in and say they wished it was so easy to navigate for every studio. I asked curiously to see what the app was called that gave them so many issues, and of course it was MINDBODY! WellnessLiving has defiantly eased my mind, I couldn't be happier!
ConsI honestly can't think of any, I only wish I would have found WellnessLiving first in my previous studio!

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 3, 2019
Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. We always strive to be the best in the industry so it's great to hear that your studio's operations are running so smoothly, and your clients are finding the software so user-friendly! WellnessLiving is extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned for new features and customizations! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving.
September 26, 2019
Mila B.
Studio owner
September 17, 2019

“So happy I switched to WL”

OverallI'm very happy of using wl for my studio. It's very user friendly both for the staff and the clients.
ProsI love this software, it's easy to use, it's has all the features that my business needs and more and the customer service is always very responsive. I also love the promise of never increasing fees!
ConsSoftware updates aren't alerted in advance

By WellnessLiving Systems on September 18, 2019
Hi Mila, Thank you so much for your kind words! At WellnessLiving, we always work hard to ensure that our software is very user friendly, so we are pleased to hear that your staff and clients are both enjoying it. Our customer service team always does its best to be available and provide solutions to all our clients, day or night, so thank you so much for recognizing their efforts! WellnessLiving strives to give business owners such as yourself an affordable option to help run their establishments and grow to their full potential. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. -Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
September 17, 2019
Clif G.
September 13, 2019

“Why a High Review of Wellness Living”

OverallOverall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.
ProsAs the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used. The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped. Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.
ConsThe only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well. Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

By WellnessLiving Systems on September 16, 2019
Hi Clif, Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success! Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
September 13, 2019
Jacquie B.
August 18, 2019

“customer service is excellent”

OverallSee above
ProsVery committed to customer service, whenever I have a question, they are there to help...I attended the CanFItPro conference this past weekend and checked out the Wellness Living booth at the tradeshow and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Avital, my onboarding specialist...she actually remembered me a year later! Can't say enough about how helpful this team is! I have also been impressed by the numerous functions such as the Transformation Log and in-house challenges made possible through the app. My members love it to reserve and sign in to classes and find it easy to use.
ConsNot as intuitive as I would have liked, but I'm not super tech savvy. The online tutorials and customer support make up for this!

By WellnessLiving Systems on August 20, 2019
Hi Jacquie! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Our teams do everything possible to always ensure that your customer service experience is as close to perfect as possible, which is why you can always trust that we will be there for you. We are so happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Avital. We have worked hard to provide you with the tools you need to run your business, so it is great to hear that you have found such success with our apps, transformation log, client features, scheduling, and everything else. We are always here to help you with anything you might need, so never hesitate to get in touch for some additional help setting things up or getting things running. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
August 18, 2019
Susan S.
Owner/Instructor
July 29, 2019

“Customer Service 2nd to none”

OverallMy overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.
ProsThe intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult. When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation. The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.
ConsI can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

By WellnessLiving Systems on August 1, 2019
Hi Susan! Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! -Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
July 29, 2019
Clifton G.
July 18, 2019

“Great Customer service”

OverallMy experience has been excellent.
ProsI have used Wellness Living for almost a year now. I just added two more businesses to Wellness Living. The software after a brief training is very user friendly. I have used a number of Fitness Software Management packages including Mindbody, Tula, and Karmasoft. This software is the most user friendly for the capabilities of the software. That stated, I was surprised that Wellness Living did an evaluation of my Website to improve its capabilities. They did this with out asking for more money. My other requests have been answered. The Customer Service person walked me through patiently so I would learn and insure that I accomplished my goal. Thanks Wellness Living
ConsReporting is a little challenging, but as I become more familiar with the software, it is improving

By WellnessLiving Systems on July 23, 2019
Hi Clifton! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that trust is integral to a successful relationship between a business and its software provider, which is why we do everything we can to not only offer you the best and most effective software solution on the market, but also to give you that extra hand you need to always be successful. We are so proud to be a part of your business and to have helped you improve your website. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
July 18, 2019
John W.
May 24, 2019

“Great Interface, User Friendly But Has Glitches”

ProsMy favorite thing about this software is that it's user friendly. Our entire staff finds it so much easier to learn and use than our former software (MindBodyOnline). The mobile version is also great and we love their free app. We don't waste the money for a branded app because their app allows you to be the only studio that your client will see when they login (unlike MINDBODY Connect). In the beginning, I also really liked the customer service. We have been using it for 2.5 years and got in early so they have been great to us.
ConsMy least favorite part is the reports. They are inconsistent, they don't often make sense, and they are lacking in sophistication. We used to run very extensive monthly KPIs with MINDBODY and now we often don't trust the data. This is a huge bummer.

By WellnessLiving Systems on May 27, 2019
Hi John! Thanks so much for sharing your insightful review. We are obsessed with providing the best possible studio management solution, so it is awesome to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch from MindBody to WellnessLiving. Having built ourselves from the ground up, we understand that small businesses cannot afford to be paying extra fees on top of extra fees just to access the basic features you need to run your business. That is why we provide every customer with every tool you need. Our customer service teams are always happy to help you with anything you need and it is great to know that you have had such positive interactions with them. Be sure to let a team member know about any issues you have with reports and perhaps we can help you find a solution. Also, let us know what new features and improvements you would like to see implemented so that we can start building them as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team
May 24, 2019
John C.
May 23, 2019

“Why Wellness Living is Better!”

OverallSee Pros... the one thing that really stands out is the management of minors that do not have an email.
Pros"What makes Wellness Living better? The answer was simple... Customer-centrics!" Here are 3 compelling reasons why Wellness Living is better than most other CRM's. COST: As a business owner/operator R.O.I. is paramount. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area. After evaluating close to a dozen other software platforms and the solutions they provide. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area; from client management to business reporting.They pretty much have it all at a competitive price. USER FRIENDLY: As a business provider of both adult & youth services from large group training to birthday parties, I could not find another platform that easily and accurately tracked children without the use of an email address. Their system easily allows one adult to manage the accounts of every other member of the family with one email. This was a game changer for me and my business! No other platform offered this option with the ease of use for me as an operator and for my customer. I would be remised if I didn't mention that the mobile app further substantiates my point. Our members can register themselves or their children from their smart phones in less than a minute. 3. SERVICE AND SUPPORT: Where can you find a CRM company that 1. Its support team truly knows the intricacies of their platform. 2. Is polite and professional. 3. Timely in their response. Well, look no further! Wellness Living handles all 3 points with ease.
ConsAs with any software platform that evolves with the growing needs of its customers. Wellness Living is no different. However, this is addressed in a timely fashion.

By WellnessLiving Systems on May 24, 2019
Hey John! Thanks so much for your awesome review! As the startup business we once were, we understand that our customers need a cost-effective option to keep ahead of the competition, which is why we offer WellnessLiving for such an awesome price. We also understand that businesses of all types need to cater to their customers particular needs, as you do with your adult and youth clients, so we are so happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your clients well with our unique options. It is awesome to know that our apps have allowed your clients to find an easy way to connect with your business. Our teams are so proud to help awesome businesses like yours serve local communities, and we are over the moon to know that you love working with us, too. We cannot wait to see how our companies continue to grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team
May 23, 2019
May 1, 2019

“Wanted Wellness Living to work for me”

OverallI used this for personal training memberships and this system did not function. It started giving clients more sessions available to use when clients had not paid for sessions. It didn't give the correct amount of sessions clients paid for. The session counts vs how much client paid monthly were always wrong. This made for a huge nightmare financially and h to do every client manually on paper while paying Wellness Living. The support staff had no resolution "they're looking into it" "there's a problem with this and we're working on it" No fixes made, just band aids. Clients were frustrated in that they couldn't book due to difficulty - not easy system compared to others they had used for different companies. Clients got frustrated paying money then their session counts wrong. Clients got frustrated because the app always had a glitch or wasn't working right. Many technical issues with Wellness Living and their support staff were hit or miss. I really wanted it to work because they have everything I need. But after 2 years and literally daily phone calls on client accounts, I switched companies. I would not recommend Wellness Living. They are trying to do too much too fast and their system isn't working properly. This is for personal training and bootcamp businesses I have.
ProsAffordable and offered everything needed.
ConsOffered everything needed but functions did not work. Difficult to use for clients. Functions they had did not work such as rollover sessions. Created a bookkeeping nightmare went they did upgrades and messed up every accounts sessions (credited and debiting client sessions the were or weren't paid for). There's no management to call - they only give you on boarding and tech support.

By WellnessLiving Systems on May 6, 2019
Hi, we're glad to hear that WellnessLiving was an affordable option that offered all the functionality you needed to run your business, but I'm sorry to hear that the WellnessLiving software ultimately did not work the way you wanted it to for your business. I understand it can be frustrating when a resolution cannot immediately be reached and I understand how important it is to have information displayed accurately in your system. We work with so many personal trainers and have helped them grow and scale their business, we would love to take a deeper dive into your setup and review you settings to ensure all is at it should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always value hearing our customers opinions no matter what, and will continue to strive to do better. Can you please call our VP Joshua directly a 1-888-668-7728 and he will do everything in his power to make sure you get the resolution you need and deserve.
May 1, 2019
Retail, 10,001+ employees
October 24, 2018

“A System with Great Potential”

OverallUse it every day and love it!
Pros I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can't keep track of them when I'm in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you're available on that date.
ConsI was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

By WellnessLiving Systems on May 2, 2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.
October 24, 2018
Heather M.
Client Care Coordinator
July 16, 2018

“Excellent Customer Service that is Always Available to Assist us”

ProsThe software is easy to use and pretty user friendly for staff and clients. Since the staff app came out a few months ago our staff is much happier with the ease of checking and maintaining their schedules. There have been a few hiccups (see below), but each time I am able to reach Ry with Customer Service who goes above and beyond to resolve the issue. If he is unable to come up with a resolution, due to a software/engineering issue rather than his ability, he escalates it to the engineering team to resolve the issue or provide more explanation. I appreciate the fact that he also keeps me updated on a regular basis as to the ETA and progress on the resolution.
ConsAlthough the software is easy to use, I wish the reports had more filter options especially in regards to financial detail reports and memberships. We have had some hiccups with our clients that have ongoing appointments. Some of the clients that have had the same ongoing appointment for a couple of years have had their ongoing appointment renewal skipped on a random week. It usually happens with several clients at the same time and we have clients that arrive for an appointment that is not on the books and that another client was booked into. (some ongoing clients cancel every so often so at first glance we assume that is the reason they are not on the schedule). When this first happened three months ago I was given a general email response and verbal response by two different customer service agents that we have to manually make those appointments; and it is nearly impossible to anticipate one ongoing appointment missing with almost 170 ongoing appointments each week. I spent many hours double checking our schedule weeks in advance to try and prevent another issue. The second time the ongoing appointment error happened I dealt directly with Ry who took a look at it and could see there was an issue. He tried to come up with a resolution, but ultimately this was a software glitch and he submitted it to engineering. Despite some issues here and there, the customer support team has been helpful in trying to fix issues and submit feature requests for engineering to develop.

By WellnessLiving Systems on July 17, 2018
Hey Heather! Thanks so much for leaving your review and helping to make WellnessLiving even better. We would never have been able to build our software without comments and suggestions from customers like you, so keep them coming and we will keep doing everything in our power to provide you with the best solution for your business. Be sure to let us know all your thoughts on the Elevate Staff App, too!
July 16, 2018
Mario Fernando L.
Owner, Head Instructor
June 18, 2018

“Wonderful, stress-free and empowering! Wellness Living made growing our new business achievable!”

OverallIt was a great way to keep our clients, classes and products organized. We were able to group and analyze our clients, and their needs in order to improve our marketing and help grow our business. It was easy to use, intuitive and straightforward. It did not require a great deal of training time, allowing us to focus on our clients and creating lasting relationships with them, instead of doing administrative work. We were able to establish a professional online experience/presence and give clients more confidence. We appreciated being able to store some of the most vital and important information about our business in one central spot that was accessible with the touch of a button. Clients were able to recommend us to others and ultimately Wellness Living helped us to grow our client base. We would highly recommend the software to anyone in the fitness industry.
ProsThe ease of use and customizable options make it personal and accessible for a variety of users, regardless of technical knowledge. It is a great resource for small or large businesses. Very intuitive and straightforward. We enjoyed how quick it was to set-up new clients, products and create a welcoming online experience and presence for our business. Online tech support was extremely helpful and there were no interruptions to our service for software updates or glitches. it was very reliable and a great tool to pull reports. The data reports were easy to pull and did not require time-consuming filtering and clean-up. Tracking a client's activity was easy and clear. The pre-set tools and rules for each component of the software were logical and easy to change and modify when needed. Overall it was superior to other CRMs and a pleasure to use. Our clients enjoyed being able to leave reviews and recommendations about their experiences.
ConsAs a small business, it would have been much easier to be able to link the payment processing mechanism to Square or Dream payments. We were looking forward to the reporting capabilities of Wellness Living to help us track our revenue and without having the ability to sync with these, it created a lot of manual data-entry work. This flexibility is very important for businesses that are just beginning and not in a position to pay costly monthly fees for moneris, interac or bank machines. We felt that though it was a competitive rate for this type of software, it was a large investment for us and we wished that we could have taken full advantage of all of these functions.

By WellnessLiving Systems on June 20, 2018
Hey Mario Fernando! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review. We have worked to make WellnessLiving the most intuitive and easy-to-use software solution available to businesses like yours, so we are glad to hear that you and your staff are so satisfied with our interface, support, and reliability. We also know that some integrations are very important to you, so we are always working to add more. Be sure to let our team know about the specific programs that you would like to see integrated and we will start looking at them right away. WellnessLiving has been built on these types of suggestions from customers like you, so we love hearing them! Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review!
June 18, 2018
Chris G.
January 10, 2018

“Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees, Support”

OverallStreamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.
ProsGraphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!
ConsI thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

By WellnessLiving Systems on January 11, 2018
Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!
Deacon C.
Owner ' Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist
January 10, 2018

“A software that is intuitive with a team who are dedicated to the success of your business.”

OverallI can run my business without needing a degree on computer science!
ProsWhen I finally switched to Wellness Living in April of 2016, I'd spent the previous 9 months agonizing about leaving MindBody Online. On one hand, my studio had 5-years of client data, and I was worried about the migration. Our staff was also familiar with the platform, and I was nervous about starting over with a new system. On the other hand, I was paying per month to run both studio locations, run they've engaged app and absorb their high credit card processing fees. To top it all off, we even needed to call into their technical support helpline to make minor changes to our schedule. Although any type of data migration from one system to another is never 100% seamless, the switch from MBO to Wellness Living was made seamless by the absolute dedication from the WL team. From sales to support, Wellness Living was single minded in the success of my business. We also received incredible training for our staff - something that we didn't get from MBO. In the end, we were up and fully running within 2 weeks. The functionality in the WL system is far easier to use (both studio ' client facing), we've had 0 outages, the cost of running WL are FAR less than many other systems and did I mention the WL team are fabulous? It's time to run your business on a studio management software platform that is intuitive, cost effective and with a team behind it who are dedicated to the success and growth of your business.

By WellnessLiving Systems on January 11, 2018
Hi Deacon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind review and for making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know that you and your staff are busier than most people can imagine, so spending tons of time learning a new software is the last thing that you have time for. At the same time, we also understand that having the best management solution for your studio can make all the difference in your day-to-day and long term success, so we always do everything we can to create the perfect software for you, while also making sure that you always understand exactly how to use it. Looking forward to growing more with you this year! Cheers.
Craig E.
December 21, 2017

“It is easier to use and a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.”

ProsI made the switch to WellnessLiving in Nov 2016 and we are so glad we did! We used Mindbody Online for over 6 years and found MBO to be very expensive and complicated to manage. We wanted something simpler at a good price. After completing several online demonstrations of some other softwares, we were more than pleased with WellnessLiving. After the switch, the WL team took time to train us, answer questions, and gave us as much time as we needed to be comfortable with the software before the transition. Transferring the data was probably the most stressful part of the process, but the team at WellnessLiving made it quick and painless. We did have 1 error after the transfer and they were quick to make the correction to the system. There was no extra work on our part! Staff and clients were a little nervous about the transition, but once they got a chance to see and experience the new software, we have had nothing but compliments. Our online sales have jumped 60% - paying online is much quicker and more convenient! The support team has always been very helpful in quickly answering our questions and educating us. Over the course of a year we have seen WellnessLiving implement some amazing upgrades taking our feedback to heart. It is always evolving to serve our studio even better. Switching software can be scary, but with a well managed software like WellnessLiving, it is easier to use and at a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.
ConsIf we have to list a con, the one thing that comes to mind is sometimes the dialog box that confirms a task has been completed lingers a little longer than needed. The site can be a little slow during peak times, but has never been to a point where it's become an issue.

By WellnessLiving Systems on December 27, 2017
Hi Craig! Thanks for leaving your review and making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know how nerve wracking the transition can seem, which is why our team is so determined to alleviate any related stress and make the process as smooth as possible. We are always here for you and working to make the system work exactly how you need, so be sure to submit any suggestions, or requests you have to us through the Support Center and we will review them right away as always. We could not be happier to hear that your experience over the past year has been so awesome and that you have experienced such incredible growth with us. Looking forward to another awesome year together in 2018!
December 21, 2017
Ben L.
Co Owner
December 8, 2017

“What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features.”

ProsWe were definitely nervous to make a switch from Mindbody. But after another rate hike on top of paying for three other services for perks, reporting, and website integration, we realized it was no longer the best fit for our yoga studio. We reached out to WellnessLiving for a demo, and they walked our entire staff through the software, showing us how everything was already packaged together. Not only that, it was more intuitive to use, had more features, was less expensive, and their merchant service would save us over 8% in payment processing! We were sold. The data migration occurred after our last night class, and we able to sign in our clients and accept payments through WellnessLiving the next morning. It seemed like their support team was on call specifically for our staff, providing prompt responses and resolutions to any minor problems that popped up. And this level of support continues to this day. Since making the switch, we've slowly unlocked WellnessLiving's potential, bringing in more clients, adding more memberships, and improving the overall client experience. What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features our yoga studio needs to thrive.
ConsFrom time to time we get minor issues with their automatic payment system that caused a few headaches for our clients, but it was never anything major, and the payments always made sense in the end. But WellnessLiving took our issues to heart and implemented a few bug fixes and features that hopefully resolve those issues from popping up in the future.

By WellnessLiving Systems on December 11, 2017
Hi Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. At WellnessLiving, we know how overwhelming the search for the right software can be, so we are overjoyed to hear that you have found a loyal partner in us. We also know that your satisfaction goes beyond first impressions, and that is why our team is always responsive and focused on ensuring that everything works how you need, all of the time. We focus on the backend, while you focus on your business. Speaking of which, time for us to get back to saving you time and money!
December 8, 2017
Michael J.
Partner | Strategic Operations
December 7, 2017

“The best gym software on the market. Support, functionality, and price to value are unrivaled.”

ProsSystems: The ease of use, the customer/user experience, backend functionality, reporting functions, baked-in reports, WellnessLiving is exhaustive yet incredibly concise and simple to navigate. People: However, writing code and designing a slick user interface, is only one part of the equation. What really matters, are the people behind the software. From our first consultation call to the ongoing support, even well beyond our onboarding, the WL team has proven to be a valuable ally. Their staff's attention to detail, prompt follow through or follow up, allows us to focus on driving the business, instead of messing with software configuration. All in one methodology: We wanted a system that does not need (expensive) third-party software to be truly functional. In that regard, WL is unrivaled in that they allow us to run our CrossFit facility AND our Indoor Cycling Arena, both with asset booking, so we never oversell a class. Price point: We compared all major, and some smaller providers, and when we added it all up, no other system could offer us what WL offers, while maintaining a competitive price point. In summary: You have to find the best possible solution for your business. WL may very well be your ticket to have a back-office and front of the house ally, who allows you to manage your business. For us, after 10 years in business, we found the perfect solution!
ConsNone. There are some weaknesses, which we brought to WL's attention, and our suggestions have been taken into a development log. We have access to the log and can observe the progress toward a solution. It's rather slick.

By WellnessLiving Systems on December 8, 2017
Hi Michael! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that customers like you need to be able to find everything you need in one place, whether you are booking assets, making a sale, reviewing reports, or anything else. That is why we work so hard to fulfill your every desire. We are so happy to hear that you have finally found a home with us and are proud to be your ally in business!
Jennifer L.
Owner/Coach/Instructor
December 2, 2017

“While excited about the capabilities of the system, honestly, I was scared to transition.”

ProsWellness Living incorporates all of the same functionality from my old system in an innovative, visual, intuitive way AND includes the functionality I had to pay extra for! I love the ease of managing schedules, adding clients, enrolling clients in classes and maintaining client information. The integrated rewards program and review process are fantastic. My staff required very little training because of the ease of use and visual nature of the system. My clients also find the system as well as the app intuitive and easy to use. Booking classes is quick and straightforward and they can manage their own account data. They love the integrated rewards program. Each Wellness Living team member I encounter always answers my questions and works diligently to resolve any issues I have. I love that pictures of the team are posted on the website . I like being able to put a face with a name when I speak with someone on the phone. Since converting to Wellness Living I have cut costs, reduced the time spent maintaining the backend system, improved customer experience and increased the number of walk-in clients to classes. I am happy to be a Wellness Living Partner and highly recommend the Wellness Living Business Management Solution and the team. It has been over 6 months since I cut the cord from MindBody and I couldn't be happier with the Wellness Living business management system.
ConsWhile there were some glitches in the move, I was supported by the On-Boarding support team through the migration and well after while we resolved issues. Every part of the transition and data migration was manageable. The support staff from On-Boarding calmed my fears - he was with me from start to finish and personally made sure that any and all errors were immediately corrected. Further, as I continue using Wellness Living, problem reports are addressed as a priority. Requests for enhancements are taken seriously and documented so that I can see the progress. If I have questions regarding functionality, I am never merely directed to documentation. A technical specialist often sends a video of the process along with a description of the process.

By WellnessLiving Systems on December 5, 2017
Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for your kind review and for deciding to switch to WellnessLiving. We know how intimidating the process of changing software can be, which is why our team works so hard to make that transition easy on you. We also put a lot into ensuring that everything you need to run a fitness studio like yours is available in the program, so we are delighted to hear that you, your staff, and your clients have found such success with our features after only six months. Cheers to a great first year together!
December 2, 2017
Ned T.
11-50 employees
November 9, 2017

“Having switched over from Mindbody, I couldn't be happier! Can't possibly rate Wellness high enough!”

OverallEase of use. Very progressive in development.
ProsThe fact that it is almost half the price of Mindbody is really secondary to the time and aggravation saved.   The ease of use and the inherent intuitiveness of the platform has saved us countless man hours that would have otherwise been spent on the phone with Mindbody support.  My initial hesitation in switching was rooted in the loss of the Mindbody app which our clients are accustomed to using. Turns out that the Wellness app is better and much more user-friendly.  I have had nothing but rave reviews from each and every client who has transitioned over. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.        Mindbody is antiquated and stuck in the mud.   Try to get a simple sensible change to Mindbody, impossible!  These guys, on the other hand, solicit feedback, want criticism, and work to improve the platform every day.   I have gotten more changes and upgrades from WL in one month than I got from Mindbody in three years.  Training new staff is now a breeze.  With Mindbody, every single out-of-the-norm issue that would arise would be handled with a series of work-arounds!   Nothing was simple, nothing was intuitive. Nothing!  The switch to Wellness has been more of a relief than anything else.  One or two clicks versus ten!  I no longer have to go to Florida to get a quart of milk.
ConsMy initial concern was over customer support. They are growing at such a fast pace, the support sometimes took a hit. Turnaround for a response was slow. However, they quickly turned a negative into a positive as they now seemingly have their legs under them and are now extremely responsive. No on hold waits. If they need to call back, they do. Very smart in how they under-promise and over-deliver.

By WellnessLiving Systems on November 13, 2017
Hey Ned! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and all of your kind words. We know that the decision to switch to WellnessLiving is a big one, so we do everything we can to make the transition easy on you and your clients. That¿s also why our team is always working to provide you with even more value by constantly and consistently delivering the best services and support. We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome beginning with us and will do our best to continue to exceed your expectations!
Maura V.
Co-Owner & Director
November 6, 2017

“We were paying an extra $1,000 to MindBody's partners for YEARS!”

ProsOur first yoga studio opened 16 years ago, so we had to use MB. Since then, we've expanded to three studios and finally decided enough was enough! We were tired of feeling like we're a number, waiting hours--sometimes days--for a call back from their customer support line; we were unimpressed with how slow their system ran and how every transaction required too many clicks resulting in a poor business-end user experience; we hated that their system was dependent on Java, a well-known insecure and archaic plug-in, which constantly needed to be updated in order for transactions to run properly; and we disliked that even as a loyal customer, our rates continued to increase year over year. As soon as we switched, I was immediately impressed with all of WellnessLiving's integrated features. With Mindbody we paid an extra money per month for all of their extra partners including automated and email marketing, website widgets, customer engagement software and rewards program. WellnessLiving has everything all built in! I love that I can build a beautiful email template in Mailchimp and simply copy it over into WL to blast out to all of our clients. I also love that I can create and automate targeted emails to touch clients who haven't visited in three months and offer them a discount code to lure them back in (and help jog their memory that they want and need us in their lives!)
ConsSwitching software systems is no easy feat. I had a dedicated migration specialist who continued to listen to my requests and needs during this huge change. My team (including myself) has had plenty of questions along the way, and WL has not only been responsive to our needs and concerns, but they continue to make us feel like we're a valuable part of THEIR team. With change, there's bound to be a few bumps in the road, but any time an issue has arisen, WL have immediately taken quick action to resolve and promptly assuage our concerns. This type of customer service is what makes us feel like they are truly concerned about our overall experience. We've made a number of suggestions to help improve our experience with their system, and WL continues to listen to us to implement these improvements. Because their system is based off of what their customers want and need, we continue to see software improvements each month that help us attain what we need to make our business run efficiently and productively. It's empowering, as a client of WL, to feel like my concerns and suggestions are being not only heard, but actually implemented into their system. I am confident that we've made the right decision to switch over to WellnessLiving and am optimistic that they will be instrumental in our business growth!

By WellnessLiving Systems on November 7, 2017
Hey Maura! Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time! At WellnessLiving, we do our very best to deliver everything you need conveniently, all in one place, so it¿s great to hear that you¿ve found what you¿ve been looking for with us while alleviating some of your stresses. And we know how stressful a new software can be, which is why our team is with you every step of the way and will always be available to you. We hope to fulfill your every expectation!
November 6, 2017

“Wellness Living - takes my needs seriously on an ongoing basis, and delivers to those needs. ”

OverallOur Business Management is simplified!
ProsComing from MindBody, I was concerned about migrating my data (not to mention having to learn new software). The migration team was very thorough, but after completing the process I found they missed something that I considered important. At great expense to their time, the migration team went back without question and imported the necessary information. I am very impressed with the support - they've got great people on those teams - and development. Support is always beyond prompt about getting back to me if they are not instantly available. I have also submitted a lot of feature requests, almost all of which have been received with acceptance and intent to implement. I never felt I had access to programmers, or that my opinion was valued on development items for any software I've used. This remarkable level of openness, shows a desire to truly understand what I, customer and end-user need and want for my team, and my customers. Beyond that, there is a transparency that allows me to see what priority and sequence my ideas are in for implementation. Mind blown. There is a level of responsibility akin to ownership among everyone that I talk to at Wellness Living. I never feel like a number, or that my concern is small - and this is important , because I know they don't have a lot of music schools! You simply cannot expect or do better than that as a company.
ConsWhile there are some things I dislike, I voice those, and usually get the issue dealt with or put on a list for future upgrades. I think the WL team is on the right track.

By WellnessLiving Systems on November 7, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We couldn¿t be happier to hear that you¿ve had such great experiences with our support team, because we know that WellnessLiving could never be what it is today without businesses like yours and business owners like you. Your success is as important to us as it is to you. We¿ll do our best to stay on the right track for you!
Andres G.
November 4, 2017

“I tried Schedulicity, Mindbody and now have been using Wellnessliving for 2 years”

OverallFree marketin lots of tools for owner
ProsWhile working with MindBody, I started to look for a new provider for many reasons: Credit Card processing was too expensive (main reason) Mindbody only allowed MindBody Hardware (WAY TOO Expensive) -add are mostly with third parties and at an additional cost (Online booking widget is HORRIBLE) Text message reminders were too expensive (Wellnessliving Text messages included in price) The schedule's platform was solely based on payments (appointments will change color based on the payment status) When I switched, the things that I liked from the very beginning were 1) How beautiful the design of the platform was 2) How easy it was to use 3) Clients can now login with Facebook (so they don't NEED to create a new username and password) 5)How easy it integrated into my website etc., etc. basically great from day one. Once all my client data was transferred and I mean even all my future appointments, EVERYTHING, I was able to really put Wellnessliving to work for my business. With the Text messaging Marketing feature I have been able to turn around multiple slow weekends (3-4 appointments booked) to fully booked weekends (12+ appointments booked). I simply send a text offer to the clients that have not been to the office for a few months, and they call back to take advantage of the offer. It's such a beautiful and lifesaving process! Lastly, If you need help at any point or have a suggestion, they will be there for you listening. That is very Important for me
ConsWhat I like least about the software is that at times it could feel expensive but then I remember ALL the features that it has...

By WellnessLiving Systems on November 7, 2017
Hey Andres! Thank you so much for leaving your review and for deciding to choose WellnessLiving. We are always working hard to offer the very best features and options to meet your business' unique needs, while alleviating as much stress as possible, so we are ecstatic to hear that you have had such success with our system. Your success is our success, which is why we put such a focus on your ability to market, bill, connect, and schedule with ease. Keep in touch; we love hearing from you!
November 4, 2017
Jessica S.
Owner and Director
October 30, 2017

“If you're a music school owner, trust me I get how important this decision is.”

ProsWe have three locations, over 90 teachers and staff, and over 1,500 students. Choosing my management software has been extremely important to me , and I'm certain I have thoroughly researched every option . We started with Jackrabbit Since the switch , and it was...okay! It met our needs to some degree, but not all. Once we switched to Wellness Living in September of 2016, so much changed for the better. Our systems are now built on processes that take half the time because of all the automated features in Wellness Living WellnessLiving . My team has so much extra time on their hands now! It takes care of things that we always had to do on our own like notifying instructors of additions, deletions, and changes to their schedule, sending confirmation and reminder emails and texts to students, and booking new students or current students into additional programs. The schedule has always been one of the most important features to us. We have it up all day, and rely on it heavily. Wellness Living has, by far, the most interactive and convenient schedule we have ever used. We can do ANYTHING from the schedule, like create new lessons or classes, cancel lessons or classes, move lessons to another teacher (SO awesome for substitute situations), email, text, or cancel any student on the schedule, and a lot more. Other software programs we have used in the past force us to go to a different screen to do many of those things.

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 31, 2017
Hi Jessica! Thanks for your review and kind words. We know that the success of music schools like yours hinges on your ability to effectively organize, which is why we¿ve developed such a powerful scheduling tool. We couldn¿t be happier to hear that you and your staff have had such a great time using WellnessLiving and we¿re proud to be a part of your everyday!
Justin L.
Managing Partner
October 30, 2017

“Fantastic software that is totally customizable to my business. Great service too.”

OverallSimple, customizable, and easy to use with great support. From my experience there is no service that even compares. Between the adaptable technology, amazing support, and ease of use I couldn't be happier. I hope every gym uses them, except my competitors. Thank you, Wellness Living for making the success of my gym much easier, and for all your support.
ProsI've been with Wellness Living for about 2 ½ years now. I've used multiple softwares at my gym in the past including EZ Facility, Zen Planner, and Mindbody. I've definitely had experience with other options. I must tell you, I have no intention of ever going back. Wellness Living has outperformed every other service I've ever used on every level. Every other service expected me to change my business to accommodate their software! That seemed crazy to me. Wellness Living adapted their software to my business's needs. That was huge for my business. On top of that, the app is fantastic, it works seamlessly and my clients love the ease of use for booking an appointment and purchasing additional services and products. Their support is second to none if I have a question or an issue it's never difficult to find someone and get it resolved quickly. The reporting is completely customizable which I love. The rewards program is easy to implement and has been fantastic for incentivizing the behaviors that grow our gym. The SEO boost I received from starting with Wellness Living has been great and made my job MUCH easier. Along the digital lines, I also have to say that their data migration was the easiest I've ever experienced. They handled everything. If you've ever experienced the typical nightmare of data migration you know how huge a benefit that is.

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 31, 2017
Hi Justin! Thanks for your support and for taking the time to leave us a review. We at WellnessLiving know that software that you choose should work for your business, not against you, and we work hard to provide you with everything you could ever need. Our team is obsessed with making things work just the way you want, so we are so happy to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome experience with us over these past two-and-a-half years. Cheers to another!
Jackie W.
Business Manager
October 26, 2017

“So happy we left MindBody, basic things were so cumbersome and they keep raising their fees!”

OverallI spend way less time setting up new things, or sorting out issues than I ever did with MindBody. This program is ten times more intuitive. And we save TONS of money which is so important for a new business! During the migration process, we've had a lot of questions, requests, and ideas but they never backed away from the challenge. It's been a pleasure working with one of the customer rep and the WHOLE SUPPORT TEAM, who actually pick up the phone when I call. It's amazing how quick our request features can come to life, and we love that WellnessLiving is always growing and changing, and all for us to benefit! The PLUS side is there are NO extra costs when they increase functionality and add features as we're given a monthly fee that is ours forever! Which equals NO surprises! This is the BEST for us as a new business and only helps us thrive and survive in this industry. We always recommend WellnessLiving to any fitness or salon type business, especially people from small business. We even helped our neighbor `Salt Therapy switch over, who were also struggling with the frustrations of MindBody. All in all, switching over did include hard work and effort, but TOTALLY WORTH IT! We are SO much happier to be with the WellnessLiving team, and we can't wait to see how they grow and expand.
ProsHi-Ignition opened its doors in April 2016, with MindBody as the operating system. The owner brought me on board in September 2016, and quickly I realized the frustration and incapability's of MindBody. I also noticed a lot of work around the owner and her team used, just so they could get the system up and going to service clients, although it wasn't working ideally or consistently. I spent 3 months working with MindBody, constantly frustrated, random functions that used to work just stopped, and it was impossible to get someone on the phone for support and could take up to 2 days to get a call back from them. At the time, we were also drowning in operating fees as MindBody's business model is to integrate with other companies to offer more features, but it always comes at an extra cost to use that new feature and company. Operating monthly fees were also increasing, and I was told any updates and new features that raised the monthly cost for operators would be passed along to us with no option not to pay the increase. Luckily, in October, we received an email from WellnessLiving in October 2016 to check out their system. The owner encouraged me to give them a call, which I did, and everything they had to say sounded fabulous! The account manager was very honest and upfront with us, which was a breath of fresh air from the MB. After that call, I did my research calling other companies using WellnessLiving and all the feedback was positive! So we signed on.

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 30, 2017
Hi Jackie! Thanks so much for your review and for recommending WellnessLiving to others. We¿re sorry to hear about the experiences you had with your previous providers, but we are so glad that you opened that email one year ago! Our goal is to help providers of wellness services like you feel as good about your business as your customers do, which is why we focus on delivering the most functional software and best customer service possible at every point of interaction. We know that honesty, integrity, and quality are important to you, so we do our very best to make every experience with WellnessLiving as smooth, easy, and fun as possible! Here¿s to another great year together!
October 26, 2017
Andrew G.
Owner/Instructor
October 24, 2017

“Wellness Living is a user-friendly platform for both clients and owners/staff. ”

Overall Wellness Living has also stayed true to their promises. When I first spoke to them, they didn't have some of the things I was looking for in a software. The next time I spoke with them(6 months later), they had those things and more. It is because they actually listen to their clients' feedback. At the end of the day, we are the ones relying on the software to work, and be simple enough for us, our staff, and clients to use without any issues. It's like I was living in the street lost and wandering alone, to finding a home and a family to give me support and care. It's an extreme analogy, but in my case, it is true. I must say that I, Andrew Gordon, are speaking the words of my review-and relieved to have a place to share them. What I went trough with my old software provider was a nightmare. They left me hung out to dry, and it's a shame that I'm finding so many other stories of discontent. The truth I speak about my experience with Mindbody are documented with emails, chat transcripts and screenshots. I found Wellness Living after they had reached out to me in the past. They stepped up their game and keep getting better. So, as a consumer of software on a software review site, I feel a responsibility to honestly share what was bad about one provider and great about another. Once again, my words, my review. Andrew Gordon Owner Yoga Moves You, Inc.
Pros1. I love the reviews that show up as customer verified. It gives us the ability to show REAL REVIEWS from REAL CLIENTS. Sometimes, for one reason or another, there is a fake review on one of the major sites. It can be a situation that has no resolution, other than moving on. However, the review stays up, even if you protest an make it clear that person never came to your studio. Promoting the Wellness Living Reviews, which are FREE as a resource, give credibility and reassurance that the person leaving the review actually CAME to the studio! 2. I don't even use MailChimp anymore, even though Wellness Living is easy to migrate your Constant Contact and/or MailChimp into. I just love the ability to use WellnessLiving, straight from the platform, click on my clients and send out the email. On top of that, you can track the statistics of the email campaign if you wish. Again, NO ADDITIONAL COST!!! 3. While using the WellnessLiving software, I have enjoyed the ease of making changes to our business pages, such as changing our logo, website, and branding. The inner workings that we have to use as owners are easy to navigate. There are no screen that look like an error screen from one of the old IBM computers(think Load, "*", 8,1)-yes I am that old-and so are the feel and functionality of those screens in Mindbody! 4. The widget for the staff is awesome. We can update pics, bios, etc. on the fly and it seamlessly integrates with our websites-and looks great.

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 30, 2017
Hey Andrew! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review and for so passionately championing our software! We love our customers as much as (maybe even more than) you love us, so we¿re obsessed with making WellnessLiving the perfect software for you. That¿s why we¿ve so carefully curated the system¿s features and functions to ensure that any unpleasant experiences with other providers are never repeated when you work with WellnessLiving. Instead, we try to help our customers have the best time possible when using our software. We¿re so happy to hear that you have had such wonderful experiences since joining us and look forward to providing you with more, Welcome home!
October 24, 2017
Deanna K.
Board Memeber
December 21, 2018

“Very versatile software”

OverallThe first time I came across Wellness Living, I did not consider it because there was not a demo and it was hard to tell what features the software offered. After trying out demos for 5 other software packages, I finally called for a demo. I highly recommend you schedule a demo! I was searching for the best software solution for our new, small nonprofit yoga studio that has a very unique business model. Within the first few minutes of our first conversation with Wellness Living, it was apparent that Our rep cared about our needs and about making sure that WL would work with our unique business model. We were given a one-on-one demo where we could see how this software could be customized for our specific needs. And it was the only package that could do everything we needed! Everyone we have interacted with from the Wellness Living staff has been patient, kind, and it is obvious that they want to make sure your needs are satisfied. It was a pleasure working with this team and we are confident going forward that Wellness Living will be there to help us with anything we may need!
ProsThis software is highly customizable. You can choose how to pay your staff (flat rate, commission), there are widgets to incorporate online transactions and allow your calendar to reflect changes in real time on your website, and the interface is intuitive and easy to use. It walks you through all of the options. Moreover, everyone we have interacted with has been so kind and patient - excellent customer service!
ConsSo far, this software has been a great choice for our studio. The only con is that we were not able to see just how much Wellness Living offered until we scheduled a demo. We almost missed out on the opportunity to learn about this software because of that. I understand why they have this requirement, but it makes it difficult to compare what they offer to other software services.

By WellnessLiving Systems on December 27, 2018
Hey Deanna! Thank you so much for leaving your amazing review. Our primary focus at WellnessLiving is providing customers like you with the easiest to use all-in-one solution for your business, so it is awesome to hear that your demo helped you find everything you need with us. We understand how busy you are, which is why we provide the best tools, support, and information to you so that you can focus on your business and clients while we worry about satisfying your software needs. Always a pleasure to work with you, as well. We look forward to continuing to help you with anything you need. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving!
December 21, 2018
May 10, 2019

“Great software for our multidisciplinary practice”

OverallWe switched over to the software from mind-body because of the expense. With the exception of a few features mind body has the wellness living does not we have been grateful to make the transition and save some money.
ProsEasy to use for scheduling different types of services and events. Also makes it easy to create changes with fewer clicks and a streamlined approach to creating a schedule. Great for staff tracking and reporting.
ConsWish there were more reporting options about member attendance with easy counts at the top. Sometimes we find ourselves manually counting out visits for a certain period of time. The business owner version of the app is also limited and most schedule changes and other account issues are more easily resolved from a desktop.

By WellnessLiving Systems on June 20, 2019
Hey there! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. Our teams at WellnessLiving work tirelessly to provide the most effective and efficient software solution to businesses like yours, so it's great to hear that you are so happy with our streamlined scheduling, tracking, and reporting features. Take a look at our Knowledge Base article, <a href=?https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/adding-and-removing-reports-from-the-dashboard/?>Adding and removing reports from the dashboard</a> to learn how to view the numbers that you want directly on your dashboard. Additionally, we are currently working to improve your dashboard so that you will be able to find the key metrics you need to understand your business performance even faster and easier than ever before. Keep an eye out for this improvement as it will help you find all the information you need at a glance. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team
May 10, 2019
Victoria P.
yoga studio owner
August 9, 2019

“excellent customer service”

OverallIt's very easy to manage my yoga studio class schedule. I like the various reports it provides to make payroll easy
ProsI like how intuitive it is to use and create links to put on my website. I like using the Achieve app. and I love the built in rewards system!
ConsIt needs to add a feature for the events (workshops) to transfer a workshop pass to another user. It needs to improve the Facebook sharing tools so that clients can share when they used WL to sign up or attend a class.

By WellnessLiving Systems on August 12, 2019
Hey Victoria! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we work hard to ensure that you always have the tools you need to get your day-to-day tasks done as quickly as possible, so we are glad to hear that you have found such success with the Achieve Client App, the rewards program, our scheduling system, and our reports. We are also pleased to hear that you have found WellnessLiving so intuitive. We are constantly evolving and improving to suit the needs of our customers, so be sure to let our team know about the features you would like to see implemented in the future and we will start working on them as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
August 9, 2019
Theresa C.
1-10 employees
October 13, 2018

“The absolute best management software on the market! ”

OverallIf you are a new business or are thinking about making the switch to a new software, don't hesitate! Make the change now. You will be so glad you did!
ProsEase of use! This is the most user friendly comprehensive software program available. We have been in business for over 17 years at the time this review is written and during that time we have tried and tested many other programs to function our yoga studio. Hands-down Wellness living is the best! Once you switch you never look back. Their customer support is amazing and actually get back to you. It's super easy to integrate into your current website with easy to use widgets. Their apps are wonderful, I can take my business on the road and to festivals. And the best part - our clients love it too!
ConsThere is nothing that wellness living needs to do make their program better. Every time they make changes I am shocked at how amazing the upgrades are! It is a wonderful system to use!

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 19, 2018
Hi Theresa! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we do everything in our power to provide you with the best customer service, so we are ecstatic to hear that your experience has been so incredible. We also know that businesses like yours need powerful tools, which is why we have created such easy-to-use widgets and apps for you and your clients. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch to WellnessLiving and will continue to do our best to provide you with a system that serves your every need!
October 13, 2018
Sherry S.
November 9, 2017

“The Idea of switching to a new software was paralyzing, but enough is enough, I could not take it an”

ProsI felt like I was handcuffed to MindBody because all of my client and billing history for the past 4 years was in it. The idea of moving to a new system paralyzed me and I put if off several times. Then when my software company made a 60% price increase throughout the course of 1 year, and a total of 160% from when I started 4 years earlier, I was done. I contacted Wellness Living and they were able to transfer all of my client history and put it into my new Wellness Living account and I didn't lose any of those records. They worked with me to ensure all of my data was entered correctly and my system was running the way I wanted it to be and most importantly that I knew how to use the software. They have been responsive to any questions/concerns that I have had. Definitely glad I made the switch.
ConsI would love a mobile app or if the software was more mobile friendly on the administration side. It is great for the customers though.

By WellnessLiving Systems on November 14, 2017
Hey Sherry! Thank you for leaving your review and deciding to switch to WellnessLiving. We know how scary the migration process can seem at first, so it is awesome to hear that you have finally found your freedom with us. As usual, your wish is our command: we will be releasing the WellnessLiving Staff App this year! December 2017 to to be exact. From the new app, you and your staff will be able to check clients into classes and appointments, book classes or appointments for your clients, reschedule/cancel their visits, look up their balances or remaining visits, take their payments and so much more! We are always working hard to improve the program based on our customer suggestions, so keep your ideas coming and we will keep building more for you!
tina j.
director
11-50 employees
February 20, 2019

“excellent”

OverallThis is my review of wellness living. As a small business owner i changed from moneris mind body to wellness living 3 years ago and we never looked back. These people are true Yogi's they really do support your business and do the very best to find solutions the the things that inevitably go wrong in life. They are fast and always wonderful to speak to on the phone, instead of creating problems they work very hard to solve them I would certainly not hesitate to rejoin them when i find my new location. i have enjoyed the clear conversations to fix things as a person who is so not technical in anyway. They are a wonderful corporation that dares to care. Thank you so much for looking after my business and helping me grow Yours sincerely directer owner Loka yoga whistler 2019 19 02
Prosthis was so easy to use, the staff assisted promptly and effectively. they were always finding ways to perfect new systems.
Consthe app was not great in the beginning but they soon perfected it. i really cant find any other cons

By WellnessLiving Systems on February 22, 2019
Hi Tina! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us. At WellnessLiving, we always do everything in our power to offer the best customer service to businesses like yours, so it is awesome to hear that you have had such pleasant interactions with our staff. Our teams also work hard to provide you with the most efficient methods to serve your clients and manage your business, which is why you can always trust that we will provide everything you need. It has been great to serve you for these past three years. We look forward to many more! Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving. The WellnessLiving Team
February 20, 2019
Stacie B.
February 21, 2018

“It has been super easy to switch & the support has been amazing!”

OverallThere's so many! An integrated Review & Rewards system ( not included in other software systems available) A much easier to use platform! A custom App EASE OF USE - Backend!! Email integration Retention system I could go on and on!
ProsIn short - Two years of frustration and price increases with Mindbody! After getting prices, Merchant Processing Comparisons as well as app comparisons I decided to move forward and make the switch! My Onboarding Specialist once again so patient and knowledgeable while he trained me and helped me understand how the process would work, what data would and would not migrate, the time frame we could do it in, etc. In the weeks that followed my training, before our GO LIVE date, he was quick to respond to questions I sent him and nothing was to simple or silly. Rep was exceedingly patient with me during the Go Live while we worked to clean up the few things that were in the system from the migration from Mindbody. He showed me how to put the new Widgets on my Website. Which links to send my clients as well as how to formulate and send the email to my clients so that they could get their apps set up and logins created. I did wind up calling Wellness Living Support a few times that day about very minor things and has been invaluable! No question has been too dumb and she has walked me through everything! In conclusion Migration was a BREEZE! I wish I had made the switch a LONG time ago! Support is AMAZING! I've never had this level of support with ANY business! Make the Switch! You won't regret it!

By WellnessLiving Systems on February 22, 2018
Hi Stacie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your awesome review. We at WellnessLiving know that switching to a new business management software can be tricky, so we are so glad to hear that you had such a painless transition. Additionally, our support team is singularly dedicated to the satisfaction of our clients, which is why they work so hard to ensure that everything is always as smooth and easy as possible for you. No matter what you are working on, we will always be here to help!
February 21, 2018
Jennifer B.
August 19, 2019

“Better than the others out there!”

OverallVery kind and helpful individuals when calling or emailing with questions. They are patient and detailed when answering your questions.
ProsHad almost all the same options as my previous software company but at half the price.
ConsSome reports are not available as were with previous software.

By WellnessLiving Systems on August 20, 2019
Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving your amazing review. At WellnessLiving, we work hard to provide customers like you with all the tools you could want or need to run your business, so it is awesome to hear that you have found such success with our features and functionality. We aim to be the best management software option on the market and are always growing and evolving, so be sure to let our team know what reports you would like to see added in the future. We build new features based on customer demand, so we love hearing from you. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! -Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
August 19, 2019
Angela W.
Owner, Founder
October 27, 2017

“I was very nervous about the migration from MindBody, but I'm SOOO glad I did it.”

ProsWe switched to Wellness Living almost a year ago and could not be happier. I had been with MBO since I opened my yoga studio, in 2004, and was looking for a better system with better customer service. I definitely found it with the WL system. It's not only a much more visually appealing system but it's also intuitive, user-friendly and incredibly easy to learn. To be honest, I was very nervous about the transition and wasn't looking forward to learning a new system and training over 20 people. But, I am so glad I did. Now our clients register for more classes online, the system is completely mobile friendly, and we love the integrated marketing emails and texts. And to top it off, the WL team is truly amazing. They know your name, your businesses, and they get back to you right away with personal videos and explanations for anything you need. They also listen to your requests. They have implemented over 25 of our requests in less than a year.
Cons

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 30, 2017
Hey Angela! Thank you for your review and for deciding to try WellnessLiving. It¿s wonderful to hear about your great experiences and we¿re beaming with pride from all the compliments. Of course, we would never be where we are today without our amazing customers and their feedback, as you well know! Our team is definitely dedicated to providing you and your business with the very best customer service and an equally awesome management software, so we are ecstatic to hear that your experience has been so great! We also understand how intimidating the transition can seem, so we always do our very best to help our new customers through every step. Looking forward to your next brilliant suggestion!
Jackie W.
Private Small Business Consultant
Management Consulting, Self-employed
March 29, 2018

“AMAZING customer support!!!”

OverallWellnessLiving is way more intuitive than other systems and saved the company tons of money in monthly operating fees
ProsI was contracted by a health and wellness spa to switch them over to WellnessLiving from MindBody, after switching over a fitness studio close by. It was early on in my experience with WellnessLiving and I couldn't have done it without their customer support. I called and emailed everyday and was always assisted by kind and patient employees, and my concerns were always a priority to them, even though I know they had plenty of clients to assist. They always made me feel valued and never stopped helping me until my problems were solved!
ConsIt is a lot of work to switch over operating systems and something that is very nerve-racking for business owners, however the value and money you will save is so worth the effort, and customer support does not stop until you have what you need or assure you they will work with the development team to get you what's needed!

By WellnessLiving Systems on April 30, 2018
Hi Jackie! Thanks for leaving your review and for helping us to serve the wellness community better. You are definitely right when you say that the switch to a new software can be intimidating, but with the work of people like you and our support team, we believe that spas and studios can find the perfect solution for their business with WellnessLiving. We could not be more pleased to hear that you and the businesses you have worked with have found such a great fit with us. We hope to work with you again soon!
March 29, 2018
Marybernadette F.
Reflexologist
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed

“Excellent Service”

Overallall of my problems are taken care of. This is a great product!!
ProsThe ease and overall design of this software. The features are very useful!!
ConsSome of the software was hard to learn and difficult to reach customer service.

By WellnessLiving Systems on July 30, 2019
Hey Marybernadette! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that businesses like yours need an easy to use and understand software to run your business as effectively and efficiently as possible. That is why we are always evolving and improving to ensure that we offer you all the tools and features you might need. Be sure to let us know what you would like to see from our support team in the future so that we can serve you better. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
Matt D.
Co-Owner
Consumer Services, Unspecified
December 7, 2017

“Trust me. It's time to switch.”

OverallIncreased control and reporting, more online sales and an easier management experience.
Pros As a local small business that has been in operation for over 15 years, we were evolving with the needs of our clients. However, our member management software wasn't. We reached out to several software companies and after careful consideration we chose Wellness Living. After a year and a half I can confidently say it was the best decision we made for our business. The data transfer process was seamless and we received immediate assistance when we reached out to customer support (And still do). From the online store to the scheduler and check in process we love every aspect of the software. We are more connected with our students through the built in rewards/review system and have generated more business with the automated emailer. Since switching to Wellness Living we have added 2 more studios and the software has expanded with us. Trust me. It's time to switch.

By WellnessLiving Systems on December 8, 2017
Hey Matt! Thanks for leaving your review and for spending the past year and a half with us. Our main goal at WellnessLiving is to help businesses like yours grow by focusing on your clients while we provide the tools that you need, so we are ecstatic to hear about the expansions you have been able to make with us. We are excited to continue to grow together, so keep your suggestions coming and we will keep building the best software possible!
Sheila V.
Music, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2018

“THE best place to manage your Music School!”

OverallHands down the best thing about Wellness Living is the people who work there. I could never say enough good things about my trainer!! She went over and above to ensure that I was transferred accurately from my previous company - including giving up her Saturday morning to spend 5 hours on the phone with me. She worked to be sure all accounts were in order, organize the store, update settings, showed me where to find specific reports, etc. She made sure all bases were covered as I started. The owners are equally professional and committed to their business, staff and clients. GREAT company!!!
ProsI love the ease of use! Compared to my previous software, there are far fewer steps to execute normal tasks. The design and functional clarity gave me a lot of confidence right away. No business software could actually fall under the heading "Set it and forget it!" but this comes the closest!
ConsI can't say there is anything I like the least. It does everything I need it to do easily and clearly. Perhaps the one thing I would add would be the ability to extend sessions by dragging them down to the next 15min - otherwise I really appreciate all that it does.

By WellnessLiving Systems on August 28, 2018
Hi Sheila! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that business owners like you need to be able to focus on your clients and that your software should take up as little time as possible. That is why we work so hard to provide you with as much freedom as possible by offering the simplest tools for the most complex tasks. We are also perfectionists and understand how scary it is to use MindBody for years, then entrust another company to transfer all your data. We pride ourselves in being there for you every step of the way, so we are glad to hear that your training experience was so smooth. Let our Support Team know about any suggestions you have to improve WellnessLiving and we will start implementing them. Our entire team is singularly dedicated to ensuring that you have the best software and the best service that you could ever imagine, so we will always do everything in our power to offer you whatever you need.
August 22, 2018
Sky H.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Best booking software! Great customer service! ”

ProsWellness Living has LOTS of features, love the app, great customer service. They are amazing! Big thank you to the WL folks, thanks to you all I can run my business with ease!!!
ConsThere is nothing I don't like (sorry, they really are wonderful). Although EVERY company has room for improvement, the difference with WL is they continue to improve, and see issues to the end.

By WellnessLiving Systems on July 26, 2019
Hey Sky! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your incredible review. Our entire team works so hard every day for you, and all of our customers to create the best business management software on the market, so it is exciting to hear that you love WellnessLiving and its suite of features so much! I will share your feedback with the team in our next meeting, its reviews like this that motivate us to keep on doing great things! Our support team's goal is to make your life easier and to help you run and scale your business. We will always continue to evolve and improve our offerings so that your business can be even more successful in the future. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
Angela W.
November 9, 2018

“So Glad We Switched”

ProsWe switched to Wellness Living in January of 2017 and could not be happier. I had been with MBO since I opened my yoga studio, in 2004, and was looking for a better system with better customer service. I definitely found it with the WL system. It's not only a much more visually appealing system but it's also intuitive, user-friendly and incredibly easy to learn. To be honest, I was very nervous about the transition and wasn't looking forward to learning a new system and training over 20 people. But, I am so glad I did. Now our clients register for more classes online, the system is completely mobile friendly, and we love the integrated marketing emails and texts. And to top it off, the WL team is truly amazing. They know your name, your businesses, and they get back to you right away with personal videos and explanations for anything you need. They also listen to your requests. They have implemented over 25 of our requests in less than a year.
ConsWe were with MBO for 12 years so we had a lot of data to transfer. It was a bit stressful as I am sure it would be with any database change. Be patient. Also, I know they are working on this but the reporting features aren't as sophisticated as I would like them to be.
November 9, 2018
Forrest C.
October 27, 2017

“The software is great. Support is quick to get back to us. And they add new features when requested.”

OverallIt's probably our most important cog in the wheel that is our business. It keeps everything organized and allows us to provide great customer service.
ProsWellnessLiving has been responsible for much of our growth and retention. It was easy to get up and running with them. Also, their customer service is great. They've reached out to me several times to see if I wanted help with anything, and they provide plenty of tutorials to help get the most out of their software. They also have systems in place to automatically get customers reviewing us, talking about us, and connecting with us. We have around 30 reviews thanks to them. All in all, I've been very impressed with their service.

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 31, 2017
Hi Forrest! Thanks for your review; we couldn¿t be happier to be such an important part of your business. Our focus at WellnessLiving is providing you with the best customer service and a software that matches, so it¿s great to hear that your experiences have been so positive! We know that we¿d be nowhere without customers like you, which is why we do everything you can to help you grow and connect with your community. Thanks again, Forrest. Time to get back to working to continue to impress you!
Josee M.
October 2, 2019

“Great Product!”

ProsI really enjoy this software, not just because it's Canadian, like me, but their overall platform is easy to work with and is fairly simple to set-up. Great product and customer service too!
ConsIt would be nice to be able to have an individual option for each student to apply a credit to their account individually as opposed to disengaging the overall global option in the setup.

By WellnessLiving Systems on October 8, 2019
Hi Josee, Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy to hear that a fellow Canadian business is enjoying our software. We've designed WellnessLiving to ensure that it's easy to navigate and user-friendly, so your daily operations become a breeze! We know that your clients are a priority, so with our streamlined software, we make sure that your total focus goes to them. We're so happy to hear that our all-in-one solution is helping you achieve all your business goals. Our customer support team works hard to ensure that you're always getting the optimum level of support, as helping business owners is what we love to do! If you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call us, eh? Thank you for choosing to be part of the WellnessLiving family! - Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
October 2, 2019
Jamie F.
Sports, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2019

“Easy to use”

Overall Overall, I definitely recommend Wellness Living for your business.
ProsWe really enjoy using Wellness Living for our business. Since our coaches travel from location to location, it's important to have a reliable system that can be modified according to your needs. Don't have a specific feature you would like? Well, they are always working toward improvements. The on-boarding experience was superb. They took the time to explain the program based on your business.
ConsTheir current help team is great at answering according to the basic facts, but not in being innovative to meet your business' specific needs. If their on boarding specialist did follow up appointments after launching the program, it would definitely be an easier experience after signing up. The Achieve App is really helpful but not good for recurring appointments. The Elevate App for staff is slow, but does the job.

By WellnessLiving Systems on July 12, 2019
Hi Jamie! Thanks for leaving your review. Our teams at WellnessLiving are always working to provide customers like you with the most powerful and easy-to-use business management system possible so that you can focus on your business while we focus on your software needs. We are so happy to hear that you've had such a great experience with our system and staff so far. We are always evolving based on customer suggestions, so let our team know what you would like to see implemented in the future. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving! - David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
July 10, 2019
Rodger W.
Co-owner
July 6, 2019

“WellnessLiving is a real customer focused software provider; they listen and act!”

OverallI became a client of WellnessLiving in 2015 and presented a limitation of the previous software I used to a senior member; not only was my request listened to but, it was implemented within that year (Book-a-Spot tm)!
ProsThe company listens to its customers! They accept & implement good idea suggestions which improve the platform for all businesses.
ConsThe first iteration of CRM is largely manual; it's a good start but, it needs to be much more automated to compete with vendors who are primarily focused on CRM solutions in their space.

By WellnessLiving Systems on July 8, 2019
Hey Rodger! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your incredible review. WellnessLiving has been built on the innovative suggestions of business owners like yourself, which is why we always do our best to implement the brilliant ideas that you provide to us. We choose which suggestions to focus on based on customer demand, so make sure to keep letting our team know what you would like to see next. We are so proud to be a part of your business and look forward to another four years of growing together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)
July 6, 2019
Rodger W.
November 18, 2015

“Wellnessliving's software is a robust scheduling system that has it all and much, much more!”

OverallWe are truly grateful for discovering the WellnessLiving scheduling system. It came at exactly the right time when we were becoming discouraged with the shortcomings of our previous scheduling system (Mindbody) that we had been using since 2011. Here are the reasons why we switched. From an end-user standpoint, the WellnessLiving scheduling and business management system is a simple yet powerful tool that allows our prospects and members to easily view, purchase and schedule themselves into our classes, appointments, and event sessions, get familiar with our instructors via their bio's and pictures. A powerful feature of Wellnessliving that was requested repeatedly by Mindbody clients for several years and never implemented, lets a student link relatives to their profiles in such a way that allows one client to pay for, manage and schedule other family members. It allows members of their family to use purchase options designed to be shared. This allows a parent to create an account, set up a linked account profile for their 13 year old child and, they can pay, schedule, view and manage everything without requiring the child to have their own email address! Another robust built-in feature is the loyalty reward points program that rewards students for doing certain actions like, share their reviews, booking and attendance activity, leaderboard score, your promotions, instructor profiles and so much more. Once they accumulate enough points, they can redeem the points for prizes! For something similar to this, you had to use (Perkville) a third-party partner of Mindbody. From a business standpoint, as a former software design engineer, I was looking for a single source system that provided a robust scheduling system with automated email and SMS marketing, web-site and Facebook widgets, a mobile app or mobile-friendly website with easy client and staff setup, customer reviews that can be shared not only on my website but, on social media sites as well. It also needed to provide an online store for purchasing passes, memberships, packages, gift cards, products, a loyalty rewards system, and reporting, be easy to set up and use and be customizable...the Wellnessliving system has all of this and more! To sum it up, Wellnessliving is truly an all-in-one solution providing every feature we were looking for, for our clients and, for managing our business!
November 18, 2015
Sandy B.
April 20, 2018

“I moved from MB to WL a few years ago and the transition very easy & have been very happy ever since”

OverallIt was a great tool in helping to run my business!
ProsEase of use from the customer side. WL seems to be in-tune with the needs of a yoga studio; always open to suggestions and are continuously updating there systems to support the needs of my business. Tech support is amazing and always willing to help you to find a solution to any problem. I had to close my business this March and they were very supportive to my needs. I appreciate their ability to see the ups and downs of us small businesses. Great price for the value!
ConsReports can be a little tricky to navigate to try to get what it is I'm looking for but there is usually a way and with a call to tech support they guide me to create what it is I need.

By WellnessLiving Systems on April 24, 2018
Hey Sandy! Thanks so much for leaving your review and for choosing WellnessLiving to run your small business. As something of a start-up ourselves, we know how chaotic the business world can be for smaller companies. That is why we do everything we can to offer the best support possible. We are so glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with us. Remember, we will always be here for you, no matter where you are in your business adventure. Keep in touch!
April 20, 2018
Lauren H.
November 7, 2017

“The customer service team at Wellness Living has helped me every step of the way”

ProsI have had the pleasure of working with Wellness Living for 12 months now and I could not be happier. Our account representative has been outstanding in helping me get set up. Every time we have had a question ( and believe me, there have been many) He is very quick to respond and makes sure our issue is solved in a very timely manner. Along with rep, the customer service team at Wellness has been exceptional as well. I am grateful for the team at Wellness Living and look forward to growing our business with them!
ConsThere have been a few updates that I would like to see happen, but have not yet been completed. However, I understand that WL has to make sure more urgent matters are taken care of first, it would be nice to know about the status of my requests.

By WellnessLiving Systems on November 10, 2017
Hi Lauren! Thank you for your review and for choosing to spend this past year with us. We¿re so glad to hear that you¿ve had such great experiences so far! Our team is committed to giving you the best customer support experience possible, which is why they work so hard to keep you satisfied. We¿re always working to make the software work exactly how you and businesses like yours need, so keep your suggestions coming!
November 7, 2017
April C.
Owner/Operator
May 15, 2019

“Loving Wellnessliving Software”

OverallThe online store and app allowing clients to purchase, book, check-in and cancel evening during none business hours. Allowing my paid staff to focus more of their time during shifts to onsite client care and studio cleanliness.
ProsThe software is extremely versatile and user friendly.
ConsWhen I first started with Wellnessliving & submitted useful specific feature requests that were pertinent to daily function of my business they came to fruition very quickly & now they don't.

By WellnessLiving Systems on May 17, 2019
Hey April! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are so glad to hear that you have found WellnessLiving to be such a helpful tool for your business. We do our best to provide you with the easiest and most intuitive software imaginable so that you and your staff can focus on what really matters to your business, your clients, while we focus on your software needs. We are always working to make WellnessLiving better based on the brilliant suggestions of users like you, with a focus on the most requested features and improvements first. Be sure to let our support team know which features are of the highest importance to you and we will do our best to get them implemented as soon as we can. Thanks so much for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team
May 15, 2019
Jonalyn H.
Studio Director
December 9, 2017

“ I switched from MindBody and am now saving money.”

ProsComing from MindBody my 2 biggest fears about switching software were how my customers would take it, and all my client data coming over correctly. Well let me tell you my customers love it, and the migration was so simple. I was really hesitant to switch, but I'm really glad I did. I am now saving money per month because I no longer need to use Heal Code, Constant Contact, Perkville and am enjoying so many more benefits.
ConsNone, WL is constantly upgrading their offerings. I'd like to see a management app in the future, I wouldn't be surprised if they offered it soon. I haven't regretted making the switch at all!

By WellnessLiving Systems on December 11, 2017
Hey Jonalyn! Thank you so much for your awesome review. We know how scary changing your software can be, so we are so glad that you decided to make the switch to WellnessLiving, and even happier to hear that you and your clients are so satisfied. We would be nowhere without the suggestions of customers like you, which is why we are releasing our Staff app soon! Be sure to submit any of the brilliant suggestions you have to the Support Center. Our team will take a look and get started on them for you!
December 9, 2017