dualmon Remote Access Ratings

Overall
4.699999809265137/5
4.800000190734863/5
4.599999904632568/5

About dualmon Remote Access

Remote access and support made easy. Unlimited on-demand remote assistance for only $99/year, and unattended remote access plans starting at just $99/year for 10 computers, making dualmon the price leader for remote access solutions. No installation needed for users to get assistance. Includes 10 seats for support reps, and unlimited sessions. Custom cobranding, session recording, file transfer, remote printing, remote diagnostics, usage reporting, and more. Start your two-week free trial today! Learn more about dualmon Remote Access

Jeff B.
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2018

“Best I could find and for a very reasonable price.”

OverallIt is great remote software, i highly recommend it. I will continue to buy it as long as they don't skyrocket the price as some of the other remote software has done.
ProsI have the unattended remote and the remote assistance. Both plans get used at least 10 time a day. We are a small 2 person company and this has saved us a lot of time from having to drive to customer locations for what is often a 20 minute fix. I evaluated at least 10 other similar products and this one was the one I chose, it had all the features I needed and was the most reasonably priced. I've had to contact tech support only one time so far, they already had a fix about to be released in next update, which they emailed to me immediately. The remote assistance software completely removes itself from the client's computer when the session is done. Many of the other ones i looked at left itself the machine. Two even left a service installed and running. It also is easy to get installed by even "less than tech savvy" customers. Simply added a link to my website and have them click as needed. I can email to them also.
ConsDual screen feature lets you toggle between the customer's dual screen, but does not show both their screens simultaneously. A small detail, I just forget to check the second screen and often times a window will open off screen.
James C.
Director of Information Systems
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
December 30, 2018

“Best remote access program on the market!”

OverallBeing able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver! I honestly would not be able make it without this software!
ProsI absolutely love the ease of use of the Dualmon program! As Director of IT for the largest Methodist mission in the United States, it's imperative that I have an easy to use program to remotely access my organization's machines. I'm able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. I've tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found!
ConsThere is really nothing negative that I have to say about Dualmon!
December 30, 2018
Rajpal A.
December 18, 2018

“A High-Quality, Low-Cost Solution to Remote Desktop Control”

OverallI have a small business (i.e., small budget!), but with ten desktops that I occasionally need remote access to and so the cost of other options is staggering. But with DualMon, all of my needs are met at a fraction of the cost! A superb value for the money!
ProsWhat I like most about DualMon is it's low cost - while offering essentially the same functionality as the very high-priced alternatives!
ConsThe only feature missing from DualMon is multiple window control.
Michael M.
Business Owner and IT Specialist
December 19, 2017

“Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy”

Overallit got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.
ProsAffordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues
ConsWeb-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.
David H.
Coach
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
December 19, 2018

“Dualmon makes it all so simple”

ProsI access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.
ConsIf they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.
Garrett D.
Dir Infrastructure
January 5, 2018

“Functional, Reliable, Cost-Effective remote connectivity solution”

ProsWe replaced VNC accross the board with this. The ability to create users and groups, and control access by login and then by asset password ensured that we could granularly provide and control remote access to our systems easily and with the confidence that we could dictate what users could access the software.
ConsHad some issues with the software running on non-admin accounts and it not being able to show not admin stuff (access screens, etc) but we worked that out.
Andre K.
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees
December 28, 2018

“Why dualmon?”

OverallEasy manage all servers and laptop users arround the world without using rdpclient software.
ProsValue for less money Solid Exellent helpdesk Easy to use Secure Also for apple platform
ConsIn the beginning there was no apple platform. Till i talked to them. Then they started sooner and i helped them with testing.
December 28, 2018
Gina N.
VP HR & Operations
January 5, 2018

“Works great and very affordable. Every time I've had an issue it was resolved quickly”

OverallAbility to log in to my computer from any location at any time without being tied to an office.
ProsConnection is easy and clear. Anytime I have contacted customer service, they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues -- which were usually computer related on our end.
Bill M.
IT Support
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Happy so far”

OverallWe've been very happy with the change to dualmon. The ability to provide support to someone who doesn't already have the client (ie. employee laptops) is fast and easy. We have an Enterprise Account, and tried playing with the 'meeting' feature a little, but couldn't quite figure it out. Used a different product until we can learn it better.
ProsIt is very easy to use and priced just right. We are a small company, and couldn't afford the competitor. You are perfect.
ConsWould be nice to have an option to either lock the client application so end users can't disable/close it, or to have it hidden altogether.
Gregory F.
Vice President
December 19, 2017

“A flexible, easy to use system for remote access and support”

OverallPermits me to remote administer and provide support of multiple PC's in multiple locations.
ProsWeb-based, so nothing to install. Client computers only require an install to allow for unattended access. For "quick" remote connection a simple "server" login through the web and a code sent to the remote PC is all that's required. It is an excellent value for the cost - I've used far more expensive systems that were not faster, simpler or more capable. It allows me to access the PC's of a remote staff with just a few clicks, allows them to see what I'm doing for training purposes, and very efficiently puts a remote PC under my direct control.
ConsFor accessing PC's connected to multiple monitors, it requires manually toggling between the remote screens. It DOES allow access to all connected monitors, but sometimes the window you need is visible, but not in the panel you're viewing.
Tara A.
Retail, 11-50 employees

“BEST WE HAVE FOUND”

OverallWe have tried Google Remote Desktop and Logmein, and this is the best we have found so far. I love being able to manage user access without uninstalling/reinstalling or signing out and in on a remote device; if that were convenient we wouldn't need this. I also appreciate that multiple users can be logged in simultaneously. Dualmon has been GREAT!
Prossimultaneous user login, user management
Consthe fixed screen size of the popup window sometimes doesn't match the destination computer monitor dimensions
Recommendations to other buyersnot a thing; love it!

By dualmon on April 11, 2017
Thanks, Tara! We're happy you're enjoying the service! We always appreciate user feedback, so thanks for your input on the window sizing - we'll look into that!
Niels v.
ICT management
Education Management, 11-50 employees
December 27, 2018

“Excellent and affordable remote access application”

OverallWhen someone needs explanation on the computer or laptop I can show what needs to be done while talking on the phone. Also installs are made trough access remote.
ProsVery easy to install on all laptops and computers in my company. Remote accessability also on trough a phone.
ConsIt needs some clicks to put every computer in the right group because some users are in different groups at te same time.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

“Useful Remote Access”

OverallI am able to access and work on all the PCs at our clinic from my home computer, saving me from numerous trips to the clinic site. Although a bit slow, it is still functional for a very wide range of activities that I perform on the remote PC. Good product at a good price.
ProsThe cost of Dualmon compared to other remote access software is great. Requiring a password each time a remove PC is accessed is a plus.
ConsThe speed compared to other remote access software could be improved. There is a noticeable delay in keystrokes on the remote PC.
john s.
IT manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
December 27, 2017

“absolutely fantastic remote software ”

OverallI can send an invitation to anyone and they can install the agent with ease and I get to handle there issue without putting stress on myself trying to explain steps to the user how to fix there issue.
ProsThis software Rocks!!! Some of my users are computer handicapped so having them install and run the software is a no-brainer and it make me happy that it is so simple.
December 27, 2017
Mark C.
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Dualmon is awesome”

OverallBeen using it for three years without incident
ProsEase of setup, especially when compared to setting up a vps
ConsPaying for it but absolutely don't mind since it's a great value
Jeff A.
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“DualMon review”

Overallable to work at several locations remotely with no problems
ProsThe price and ease of connecting to my computers
Cons I can not view multiple screen at once
Stephen D.
Pharmacist
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees
May 1, 2017

“Very user friendly. Never any problems”

OverallIm able to enter my business paperwork from home. Im able to pay bills on my home desktop if im away from my home or on vacation
ProsWorks anywhere. Simple to use. I use it from my destop at home to log into work and vice versa. Very user friendly
Conswish there was an app for it on my iphone. When you use a browser on your phone to use Dualmon its a little tedious.
May 1, 2017
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
May 28, 2019

“Great alternative to TeamViewer”

OverallWe use it to control computers at unmanned sites.
ProsLots of bang for the buck. Easy to use.
ConsSometimes there is a lag on the remote computer.
May 28, 2019
William K.
Business owner
Automotive, 1-10 employees

“Great program ”

OverallI use it daily and I love it
ProsThe ease of access and the printing option
ConsNone to talk about at this point ,I use it daily
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Convenient”

OverallI spend a lot of time in meetings and, oftentimes, I need to access a file that I did not bring or forgot to bring. This program has saved me a lot of time. Also, it keeps me from having to drive back to the office once I have left if I forget a file. I can simply access it from home.
ProsI like the fact that I can access my computer without having to carry a portable hard drive around and do everything I need to do in the office without having to physically be in the office.
ConsIf the computer I am accessing is turned off, then it does present a problem. Sometimes, the cleaning personnel will accidentally shut my computer off, which leaves me unable to access my computer.
Mindy S.
Machinery, 1-10 employees

“Dualmon for work”

OverallI use the service to work on work computers from home. The service is very user friendly, the connect never fails and there is not a lag when moving about like I have experienced with other programs.
ProsHow quickly I can log in to the remote computer.
ConsI am not able to access the remote computer if it has gone into sleep mode.
Recommendations to other buyersNo I am very satisfied with the current product.

By dualmon on May 1, 2017
Thank you, Mindy! By default the software should prevent your computer from going to sleep so connections can be made. If you'd like to reach out to our customer care team about this, we' he happy to get it straightened out for you.
Shane R.
CTO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“Great Find”

OverallI have been using this for about 9 months and love it, I was searching for a cloud based remote service, and for the price Dualmon is great!!!
ProsThis does everything I need it to do. I can take control of a customer PC, it is secure with not only the password for your account but also for the static PC. I love the way the assistance works also, very easy.
ConsWish there was a wake PC option, that is all I would really need to be added.
Chris H.
Functional Analyst
July 24, 2018

“Ease of Use and Excellent Value for Money”

OverallIts provided an easy to use and configure solution to my requirement of accessing remote PCs at a very reasonable price.
ProsIt does what I need. It gives me access to my remote computers and was much better priced than teamviewer which I was using before.
ConsA couple of things were definitely better in teamviewer but that I can live without for the price: 1 - The log in journey is much longer. I have to access the dualmon webpage, log in, select which computer I want to access, then enter another password. In TV, I had a handy desktop app where you can just double click and access is initiated. 2 - When TV logged in, it reduced some of the bandwidth required by turning off the desktop images on the destination compueter which was handy for my users with low broadband speeds.
Mike R.
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
January 2, 2018

“Very easy to setup new clients ”

OverallEasy to use and setup
ProsGood value compared to the others. File transfer easy to use. Also setup for users out of the country.
ConsWanted printer support now I have that. Not sure what other problems there are. Hope to continue using far in the future.
January 2, 2018
Bishop W. James T.
Senior Pastor

“Great Investment”

OverallThe ability to continue to get work done even while I am out of the office.
ProsI love the fact that I can access my office computer from home, especially since I live in an area where the weather can get rough.
ConsI do not like the fact that I have to keep my computers on in order to access them. If I accidentally shut my computer down before leaving the office, I am unable to access my files, which can be a headache.
Tonya B.
Lab Technician
December 19, 2017

“This is a very good remote software. I am able to connect to my home computer with very few issues.”

OverallI am able to connect to my home computer and am able to transfer files back and forth as I edit or update them. This prevents me from having to do work twice and I am always on the clock.
ProsEasy to connect and stays connected most of the time. When there is a glitch with my ISP, DualMon automatically tries to reconnect.
ConsThere is not a remote print option and the remote sound is a little glitchy which could just be with the remote computer.
Dawn G.
President/CEO
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
January 4, 2019

“Easy remote desktop access”

ProsTechnology can be so challenging! When my non-profit was looking for remote access software that would be easy to use but also allow us to control and monitor employee access we looked at Dualmon and decided to use it. We all find it extremely easy to use and remote desktop access for most of my leadership team is a must! We love it.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about Dualmon
January 4, 2019
Mario M.
December 29, 2017

“Overall is relatively easy to install and use.”

ProsValue, it provides almost anything I need at a reasonable price.
ConsIt needs a file transfer option separate from the the main access page, this way files can be transferred without interrupting if the main user is using the computer.
Mary M.
Technical Support Manager
December 19, 2017

“Awesome product - Just what we were looking for.”

OverallHave easy connections to all clients. They don't have to purchase some costly software - and neither do we. By putting our logo and colors on the site, it looks much more professional. We have different sites and will be adding those users and computers so we can connect to each other as well. I put in a request to be able to print a report of the sessions so I can do some analysis and their Customer Service department had them add it. I had what I needed in just a few days.
ProsEasy set-up for most of our clients. Very little delay when connecting to a client machine. Customer Service is superior. Can't beat the price.
ConsIt would be nice if the software did not uninstall every time after I end the session. Some of our clients have an issue with computer things that are not our software.
Luis A.
Veterinary, Unspecified

“Great remote access ”

OverallLove this service. Can access my computers from anywhere in the world. Will be your client for a very very long time.
ProsRemote easy access
ConsNone yet
Recommendations to other buyersTry it you can't g o wrong

By dualmon on May 1, 2017
Great to hear that you're so satisfied with everything, Luis! We appreciate your business.
Randell G.
It Director
Retail, Unspecified
April 11, 2017

“Best software for the money”

OverallBest software that I have found. Easy to use. Works on Cell phones, Tablets and laptops as you are seating in front of your computer at work.
ProsEasy to Use, Double Security

By dualmon on April 11, 2017
Thank you, Randell! We know mobile access is critical for many of our users.
William H.
Store Manager
Retail, 201-500 employees
December 19, 2017

“Easy to setup, easy to use. Never had a problem and use at over 12 locations. Best app aroumd”

OverallAble to come back and add more sites when needed.
ProsEasy to setup and use. Other software packages have to many headaches when installing. Easy to distribute to other locations when needed. Easy online interface.
ConsThe only thing is it's not Android compatible. Other than this one limitation, it's a rock solid application that gets the job done.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“It just works”

ProsIt just works.... best bang for the buck.
ConsClients of remote access have had problems downloading plugin.
Tim L.
Geospatial Solutions Engineer
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees

“Dualmon Review”

OverallOverall provides an easy, affordable way to connect to my work computer from home and have access to all the software and files I need to be productive remotely.
Prosit works well, rarely crashes. There is sometimes a slight lag, but not too bad.
ConsNumber of login screens. Must enter the same password multiple times.
Freddy J.
System administrator
December 19, 2017

“user friendly. Easy to use.”

ProsAccess from anywhere. User friendly. Easy to setup and understand. It allows you to troubleshoot multiple computers at the same time
ConsCan use with tablets. It is only web based no application available.. not user friendly when using a mobile device
Brett R.
Network Administrator
Information Services, 1-10 employees
March 19, 2019

“Dualmon is Great!!”

ProsI like that I can fix most customer issues by remoting in with ease
ConsSome older customers have a hard time getting connected to dualmon. Usually it's the customer not being tech savvy.
March 19, 2019
Internet, 201-500 employees
November 27, 2018

“Top tier web based remote access”

OverallDualmon has been a crucial part of my career. Gaining access to customer or support computers in a moment makes a lot of projects a much simpler process. Troubleshooting becomes a breeze rather than needing to do a walk through, and installing new programs or assisting on projects is monumentally faster.
ProsThe fastest web based remote access I've used. Can be in and out of a computer in a remote location without leaving a footprint. The program will install and uninstall itself when accessing other computers.
ConsIt's still web based so at times the lag can be unbearable, but this comes with the territory.
November 27, 2018
Mark G.
Software Developer
April 17, 2017

“Very cheap alternative to TeamViewer ”

OverallIt is one of the best solutions on the market and the price is extremely cheap. No speed issues when running on Mobile Internet dongle. I just wish they had an ipad app like TeamViewer has but Teamviewer is 400% more expensive a month compared to this very cheap but powerful remote access solution.
ProsVery cheap and very powerful
ConsNo iPad app
Recommendations to other buyersExtremely powerful aolution but not as good as TeamViewer. However TeamViewer is about more per month for 1 pc whereas this is almost nothing a month. Great solution for the price.

By dualmon on April 18, 2017
Thank you for the feedback about an iPad app, Mark. We're glad to hear that everything else is working out for you - we're committed to keeping our prices far below those of our competitors.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“Best Remote Access”

OverallI'm able to email a file without going into the office if a client calls. I'm able to resolve a problem if a team member needs assistance.
ProsBeing able to work on my files remotely
ConsNot sure if remote local printing is available
Jean Francois P.
Consulting
Computer Software, Self-employed
July 30, 2018

“Big bang for the bucks!”

Pros-Easy to use -Fast -Support multiple monitors
Cons-Can't boot a PC when he is shutdown. -Will be nice to see all the monitors in the same time
July 30, 2018
Alan C.
IT/Technology Officer
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
December 19, 2017

“Works as expected every time”

OverallAble to work and connect from home.
ProsEasy to use, always connects. I use this software to do work from home and I seldom have any issue. The connect speed is always good and the screen resolution is great.
ConsAs with any software the cost for multiple users is always higher than we would like but everyone needs to make a living so a con but not a show stopper.
D. C.
IT Manager
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Dualmon is great!”

OverallWe moved from Logmein Central to Dualmon. The support for user controls and remote printing for a fraction of the cost of Logmein Central won us over. Billing is straight forward and honest, and if desired, one can cancel from the dashboard. Support has been great, usually responding to requests within an hour of sending them.
ProsCost, Features, and User Controls
ConsSlight input lag, but to be expected.

By dualmon on April 17, 2017
It's great to hear that your transition from a competitor has been a positive one. Expedient resolution of support issues is a top priority for us; we're glad you've been happy with the response you've gotten. Thank you!
Debbie B.
accountant
Restaurants, 51-200 employees

“Dualmon remote access”

OverallI access remote computers for programing changes and have found the platform to be very reliable.
ProsEasy of use and reliability. I have not needed customer support a product works well.
ConsI have not found any cons at this point, I have been using dualmon for about 1 year having switched from a more expensive program.
p a.
April 7, 2017

“EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND EXCELLENT SUPPORT”

OverallI tried several screen share systems like go-to-meeting.com, join.me,freescreensharing.com, freeconference.com and freeconferencecall.com; required the attendee to download software and/or first upgrade me to Pro version and upsell me after 30 days. Some had no call-in support and software would not support attendees with Windows XP. Dualmon.com free screen share system does not require the attendee to download software, works on XP, no first upgrade Pro version and has live phone support. I have tested their free screen share with friends and all say the image is great, plus I have seen the shared screen. Dualmon does have a Pro version for all of one dollar per month with great features.

By dualmon on April 7, 2017
Thank you! We're glad you're enjoying our service. We understand that there are still many people needing Windows XP compatibility, and we will continue to support it.
April 7, 2017
David W.
May 17, 2016

“Lifeblood as a Freelancer”

OverallAs a freelance computer consultant, remote access software is something I need and use every day. I was a subscriber to other services such as GoToMyPC and LogMeIn but their subscription prices kept rising and rising every year without giving me anything extra. Dualmon is fantastic. It is several tools rolled into one. I can host online meetings, I can permanently set up some of my computer slots on machines I access on a regular basis and I can keep some slots free for remote assist one time use . All this at a reasonable price. It's also very easy to add computers to my account without breaking the bank. Oh I also forgot, I can set up users on my account so if I have someone helping me in certain situations I can give them access to only certain computers on my account. Comes in very handy.

By dualmon on May 17, 2016
Thanks, David! Thrilled to hear that you're getting so much out of our service.
May 17, 2016
Brenda P.
General manager
January 5, 2018

“It's been great being able to access things in my office from home ”

ProsBeing able to work from where ever I am Even when staff has an issue I am able to pull everything up and walk them through it
ConsIt's fairly slow compared to working directly on my office computer Like when you click on things it is a delayed respond
Walt C.
IT Consultant - Owner Operator
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
December 31, 2017

“I have limited experience so far, but I like what I have seen on the desktop version.”

OverallAbility to use a secure remote access tool, without having to connect to a VPN.
ProsI like having the ability to set up a permanent connection to servers while also having the capability of setting up one time support sessions to PC's. I also like the fact I can set up other users and control permissions to the product.
ConsSo far, I am not impressed with the mobile connection to servers. On my phone, the screen does not have the whole desktop and I have not found a way to scroll. I have only tried using Dualmon on my phone a couple of times, so maybe there is a setting I don't know about, yet. I think an app would work better on mobile devices instead of using the built in browser. I would be willing to pay for the app, or pay more for the annual subscription if it came to that.
December 31, 2017
Toby L.

“Easy and convenient.”

ProsEase of use. Logging in is simple and the connection has always been reliable. It allows me to do my job while out of the office.
Lionel M.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
April 27, 2017

“Very Good but somewhat cumbersome”

OverallGreat product--would recommend it to anyone even though some of its connecting features and product update features are slightly cumbersome and time consuming.
Prosquick, fast, easy
Consenter passwords to many time to connect but security more important than speed so acceptable
Recommendations to other buyersimprove screen size and colors

By dualmon on May 1, 2017
Thanks, Lionel. We recently released a new version that has improved screen sizing functionality for the Viewer. Please try it out and let us know your thoughts.
jose m.
manager
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Works great”

OverallDualmon is a great solution to access my computer when on the move, just as good or better that the big boy programs whose prices have gone to their head.

By dualmon on April 11, 2017
Thanks, Jose! We consider remote access to be an essential business tool for everyone, which is why we have kept our pricing so affordable.