Crowdcast Ratings

Overall

About Crowdcast

Webinars and live-streaming for business. A browser-based solution for creating engaging webinars, live Q&As, workshops, and online summits. Crowdcast is the most engaging and easy-to-use webinar experience on the market. Learn more about Crowdcast

Suzette H.
Food & Beverages, Self-employed
January 28, 2019

“Works great for teachers”

OverallI use Crowdcast as a way to deliver live or recorded training sessions. It's a simple way to test out this method of service and communication without getting into custom platform building or anything complicated for video storage.
ProsI really enjoy the ease of use, both for myself and for newbies. I appreciate the detailed instructions for how to connect and how to invite others on screen - I send those all the time to new students and guests. It takes just a few min to set up a livestream, and it's a very easy to understand environment. The customer service for Crowdcast is very responsive and helpful. Anytime I've had a question or needed clarification, the team responded right away (I integrate my Crowdcast with Patreon, so from time to time, there are questions that come up with that because Patreon itself is unfortunately NOT as quick to respond as Crowdcast). I've recommended Crowdcast to several friends and organizations :) It is a little bit on the expensive side for a small business, but when I compare it to other available services for livestreaming or conferencing, no one else has this type of value.
ConsThe only thing that is a little awkward is the switching from camera to screenshare, such as when I want to show a Powerpoint. It's not completely seamless - your audience will see you do the action, and there is some delay. But if you're a calm and just very casual presenter, you can cover this lag time smoothly without it seeming weird to the participants. The only other suggestion I would have for Crowdcast is to create a means to organize and present collections of your livestreams. Your events appear in your archive as just a chronological list, instead of being able to be organized by topic or group. As a Patreon user, I can get around this because on the Patreon side, I can do that organizing. But if Crowdcast were my primary landing point for someone, it would look messy.
Connie W.
Host/ Founder
Broadcast Media, Self-employed
July 22, 2019

“Love my Crowdcast!”

OverallMy events move and have everyone in on the chat. They don't simply "feel" involved but they truly "are" involved! That is what I boast about my show and happy I found CrowdCast. I really don't like talking about it to others. It helps make my show stick out. When I discuss the joy I have with others, they then go purchase it. Ugh. Then my show is not as unique. I want to be the only person on the planet to use it. :)
ProsI love the interaction, it's the most important for me. Now I can take it on the road with me for live chats and live streams. Like the Crowdcast team. They listen, respond, help you out one on one and they continuously add new features to the platform that keep moving it forward. Love the different ways of pricing on each event. I keep learning new features each time i use it. Love that we can chat before and after events. Can Download, change and archive events. I can't say enough about this platform and the team. So many options! Again the support is great. That, I'm finding, is rare! Amazing! Would love to have stock in this one!
ConsThere are problems with fuzziness at times. It's unpredictable, but happens. Would like a sexier store front with choices of a Light or Dark theme and to categorize my videos when members go back to watch them archived, so they can find the different collection of events. Would like fonts/lower thirds to choose from but I'm old school. These are tiny details that they know about and are addressing.
July 22, 2019
Dmitry K.
Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“The absolute best webinar platform in the galaxy”

OverallWe hosted over a hundred webinars on Crowdcast and every single one of them was absolutely amazing. Can't wait to start recording the next season of our webinar series.
ProsIf I was to pick one thing I'd say it's the way the platform is built. They built great foundation from the very beginning and continue to add to features and functionality that makes this platform absolutely amazing for anyone who needs to host webinars or online conferences. The possibilities are endless with Crowdcast.
ConsIt's price is a bit too high for small business or entrepreneurs. I wish they had better pricing model as for now it targets bigger podcasts and content creators.
July 19, 2019
Ryan C.
Founder, Designer
February 22, 2019

“Crowdcast is a nimble tool that helps you grow your audience”

OverallMy experience is that Crowdcast support team always has my back, and they are making something that is hyper focused on crowd interaction instead of trying to be an everything tool like zoom. We still use Zoom for meetings and for events with extra functionality, but Crowdcast is our go to platform for quickly creating events we know our audience will attend and engage with.
ProsRight now this is the fastest way to spin up a new webinar event and start getting registrations from my audience. When we switched to crowdcast we saw an increase in participation, chat, Q&A engagement, and replay views of our webinars. We also saved over 6 hours of work per webinar which meant we could afford to do more webinars, more often. It wasn't until after hosting a couple webinars that I realized the real magic of crowdcast. Each event has the same URL for registration, live webinar, and playback. This could be embedded into any website and simultaneously broadcast to my social accounts. This basically allowed us to multi-purpose every event in ways that aren't possible even with powerful platforms like Zoom.
ConsCrowdcast is browser based, and when it comes to meetings it doesn't compare to zoom. To use crowdcast you need to understand that it's not the "everything" tool but it's a way to create webinars quickly that people will enroll and engage in.
February 22, 2019
Kacey W.
Marketing Production Lead
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 201-500 employees
January 14, 2019

“A fresh, new way to do webinars”

OverallCrowdcast has been our go-to product for live online events for the past 3 years. We connect with our audiences in many different of type of events online - from webinars, to Ask Me Anything sessions. The authentic way that we can connect with them on Crowdcast really helps us build relationships and help them out.
ProsCrowdcast is a fresh looking platform and very interactive. It is an easier and better way to interact with users online, versus traditional "webinar" platforms and systems. It has functions that really help you engage with your audiences, and also helps them interact with each other. The event functions like submitting questions and chat box area really helps bring the events to life and makes them fun.
ConsI've found that for guest speakers who may not be "tech-savvy" sometimes have issues logging on or understanding how to use the product. Usually once trained, it's smooth. Only other downfall is needing to make sure what browser you are on since it cannot function in Safari, and we have a lot of Apple users.
Varvara L.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“The best webinar platform I used to build genuine relationships with my audience”

OverallI am using Crowdcast for more than a year mainly for my membership site. I run about 4-5 broadcasts every month and I consider Crowdcast as one of my biggest partners to make my memership and business running. While there could be some minor technical issues the Crowdcast team is always there for me to answer questions and support. Moreover, their team is the best example of not just customer support but building the relationships and community of clients and including customers into working on improving the product, not just reporting the news about the updates.
ProsMy most favourite feature is that the replay of the webinar is available right after the end of the broadcast ob the same link that the broadcast was. It saves me so much energy and time. I can finish the webinar and have a break not rushing into downloading the recording, uploading it to my website and informing about it all those who missed it. I love Crowdcast for all the nice and extremely useful details like chat with avatars, call to action button, green room for speakers.
ConsHard to tell. I think I have most troubles with quality of the video but I guess the reason of this is my Internet connection.
Larry K.
Chief Executive Officer
Internet, 11-50 employees
February 11, 2019

“my crowdcast disaster”

OverallWe attempted to host a Facebook Advertising Summit event via crowdcast, on january 24th, there were around 14k sign ups with maybe 3k live attendees (we will never know the full number though, since crowdcast was down). It was a major event that our team spent a lot of time and effort to prepare. Immediately we were inundated with over a thousand support requests of users complaining that crowdcast was frozen. Approximately 25% of our sales resulted in returns due to technical issues with crowdcast. Users were very angry for having blocked off their day to access this content, but it wasn't streaming at all. Major issues persisted for the entire day, randomly booting users off the platform, and was overall a spectacular failure. If you have an important company event you are working on, and if you are OK with being completely sabotaged by crowdcast, then i suppose this is the software for you.
Prosthere was nothing remarkable about this software other than a shocking number of bugs, horrible product instability issues, and an unapologetic CEO who seems to be oblivious to these and other serious issues.
Conscrowdcast is extremely buggy. According to correspondence with Crowdcast's CEO, their database "locks up" from time to time when lots of people try to sign in, which makes it so that nobody can watch the live event. This seems like a pretty huge design flaw given that the purpose of this software is to host events with a few thousand people. We tried to stream our live event through this platform and received thousands of user complaints saying they couldn't access the livestream to the event. This software is supposed to do one thing (live casting of a video stream to thousands of people) and it fails miserably at doing that one thing.
February 11, 2019
Mandy B.
COO
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2019

“Affordable and Easy to Use”

OverallWe've had an overall good experience using Crowdcast. I like the support materials and support chat and we like the user experience for ourselves and for our users.
ProsI like that this program is affordable and easy for our team and our users to use. We use Crowdcast for our Sales and Customer Support Training webinars. We really like that the webinars are automatically recorded and saved to our team page for our users to watch any time. We also like the ability to save custom polls and calls to action in each webinar. The customer support team has been very helpful too.
ConsWe've had some issues with the quality of the screen share and audio in some of the recordings, but the customers support team has been helpful in providing suggestions to improve our webinar recordings.
August 20, 2019
Cory H.
Digital Marketing Consultant for Creative Entrepreneurs
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Easiest webinar software out there”

OverallOverwhelmingly positive. The team is responsive and helpful, and even fun to work with. I do weekly broadcasts with my students, and occasionally a webinar with 1,000+ attendees. Always works like a charm for me.
ProsI've used any number of competing webinar products. Crowdcast is the easiest to use of all of them. The ability to easily simul-cast to Facebook and Youtube is a big plus, but the best part is that it just works in your browser. There's nothing to download unless you are going to broadcast. I have an audience of technophobes and Luddites, and even they like it.
ConsI wish there were more directly built-in integrations, especially with Infusionsoft, but Zapier makes that work.
Chandler W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Easy streaming software ”

OverallCrowdcast solves the need for a live broadcasting software that can handle a daily live experience with little to no problems.
ProsI manage a daily live show via Crowdcast that streams to Facebook and YouTube. Crowdcast makes it incredibly easy to have several different hosts and technical people creating the shows.
ConsNo microphone input availability to use headphones on the software itself. It's really irritating to have to adjust chrome setting every time.
Steve P.
Digital Director
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
October 23, 2018

“Crowdcast is the best tool for live video streaming / discussions / collaboration”

ProsI LOVE how easy it is to set up a session, the chat and poll and questions features are clever and seamless, and the quality of the streaming platform itself is fantastic. On top of this, their support team is incredibly generous and helpful in getting you up and running! The deep integration with Drip is great, as is the ability to send out your streams to other places. Overall it's great software and my #1 choice for live video broadcasts at the time of this review!
ConsI don't love that people need an account to join your stream, it's the one drawback that's fairly annoying. In the long run I can see how it makes it easier for attendees if you're live streaming regularly, but it does sometimes feel like I'm building Crowdcast's brand, which for paid software is a bit strange. I'd also like to see functionality that can let you play video and audio inside Crowdcast. I know right now they've made it so it integrates with other tools that do this, but it feels like a stop-gap measure, when really they should be just incorporating more features like this that can give Crowdcast users an edge when it comes to delivering professional live streams. I really think this platform has the chance to be the Eventbrite of live video if it continues to push the boundaries of its feature set.
October 23, 2018
Simon d.
Sole Proprietor
Music, Self-employed
September 13, 2019

“This is an excellent live-streaming forum.”

OverallCrowdcast is easy to use and their support team go out of their way to set you up to succeed. Up until now I've been using free live-streaming services that were amateur in all respect (unreliable, unresponsive and I got what I didn't pay for which was 'not much'). I'm really enjoying using this product even though it is very expensive for me as musician with a relatively small - it is growing the scope of what I have to offer and I believe it will allow me to bring in a lot more revenue. My fan base are really engaging more with on Crowdcast than they have in any other platform - and it is allowing me to meaningfully engage with my audience and create a lot more professional looking content fast.
ProsThe best thing about Crowdcast is the product - it's a fantastic and easy to use live-streaming portal that is simple and professional and friendly. Their customer service is also outstanding - they engaged and were helpful in a way that is more typical to a village store and not an international web based company. On a technical note: Crowdcast have a RTMP studio option which allows me to stream very high quality audio and this is a game changer for me as a performing musician - the whole world has become my stage! Without this option I doubt I would have opted for the high price tag.
ConsThe software is excellent and I've had no problems what so ever with it.
September 13, 2019
Millicent W.
June 15, 2019

“Easy and Efficient to Use”

OverallThe customer service was great!
ProsI loved how easy this product was to use for myself and participants. I was finding many webinar products overly complicated. This product was amazing!
ConsI would like to be able to add an admin to the webinar.
June 15, 2019
Rebecca D.
Intuitive Coach and Owner
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

“I love Crowdcast!”

OverallCrowdcast are great, one of the most responsive platforms and always looking to improve and engage you as part of that process so you get what you want. I love them!
ProsWhat I love most is that the automatic replay feature. This is huge for my business as it means that if a client misses a call they can gain access immediately and it has the same link to access it so it's really easy for them to be able to jump onto the replay - low drama! This takes so much pressure off me to get the video uploaded and the audio ripped out. I also love the chat box thread - my clients really value being seen so it works perfectly.
ConsIt took me a wee while to get used to screen sharing but now that I have it sorted it's all good!
Lynna S.
Blogger
January 28, 2019

“Revolutionary Product; Stellar Support”

OverallBrilliant. Absolutely brillant. Worth every penny.
ProsCrowdcast is imminently well designed to foster both community building and audience growth. Interaction is smooth and virtually delay-free (much better than on, say, Facebook live). Options for polls, and the time-stamp-able Ask a Question feature raise this live video platform to the next level. Replay is seamlessly available nearly immediately in the same space and can be watched at high speed. I've livestreamed directly to YouTube and Facebook without a hitch. Any time I've needed help, one of the Crowdcast staff has replied promptly with accurate and thorough information and suggestions. They are also incredibly responsive to user feedback and feature requests.
ConsI'd love it if they had an admin option so that my VA could moderate comments for me while I speak.
Marc J.
Artist
Fine Art, Self-employed
January 28, 2019

“Terrific tool for paid live events”

OverallI use Crowdcast primarily for paid livestreams, and it works really well for this. Set up the event, connect your Stripe account to received payments, and start promoting it. Crowdcast even sends out reminder emails to all signups prior to the event.
ProsSuper easy to set up an event and charge for it, which is what I've used Crowdcast for primarily. I love that it keeps a recording of the livestream, which I can continue to charge access to. No need for additional software, hosting, or other services. It's all-in-one. Terrific customer service!
ConsI really can't think of any. It does everything it promises to do, and whenever I've had a problem, Crowdcast's team were super helpful.
Phill B.
Advisor
Education Management, 1-10 employees
February 2, 2019

“Awesome live casting ”

OverallCrowdcast has enabled us to stream live into our digital community solution rather than needing a separate landing link, keeping the community focused within our main digital solution - the onsales we've achieved from the live Call to Action button has more than paid for the reasonable Crowdcast fees!
ProsCrowdcast has some great features like embedding in various web environments, Call to Action sales option when live, 'green room' speaker preparation area and a Q&A option that includes being able to timestamp the relevant video location of the discussion.
ConsCurrently limited to 4 speakers on screen at any time.
February 2, 2019
Joy E.
President, Co-Founder
Program Development, 1-10 employees
January 29, 2019

“Not just a webinar/podcast tool!”

OverallInternally, we found an extra bonus. We use Crowdcast to keep transparent records of our nonprofit board meetings.
ProsI love how supportive the staff and community were when I didn't know how to do something. There's a great network of people doing this webinar/podcast thing who became kind of a community as we were just starting up. I also love the ability to bring participants up on screen real-time, and it is helpful being able to integrate with OBS, Facebook and YouTube to make sure we stay informative and connected.
ConsWe couldn't broadcast from our phone... they're working on it!
Gleb L.
Online Marketing Specialist (Animatron)
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
January 29, 2019

“Great Make a community from your audience! ”

OverallOverall, I love the service and can recommend it. It's easy to create and design your live sessions the way you want. It's powerful tool to make webinars, screencast tutorials, interviews and live sesssions with your audience. To avoid some technical troubles my recommendation is to use Google Chrome
ProsIt's online You can build followers and send them emails Good analytics You can use 3rd party tools for broadcasting CTA is a great feature to bring some traffic Intuitive interface
ConsSometimes the image quality is not very good, and you don't know why it's like that (internet connection, server or smth elese) You can't control positions of two different screens in a replay. (For example, if you want to have your face in the left corner of your screencasting)
Steven K.
psychotherapist

“review of Crowdcast”

OverallI've been using Crowdcast for about a month. I switched to it from Zoom because of lower prices for similar features and a friendlier feel. So far, I've been very satisfied. I've had so many questions that I've gotten to know the support people by name. They've always been friendly and helpful, even though some of my questions were fairly dumb.
ProsLower cost than Zoom Ease of use Direct integration with Drip (my CRM software) Friendly look and feel Fast, accurate support via email and chat A support person volunteered to be on my first webinar in person to answer questions and help out if needed. I found that very reassuring when facing 250 live attendees on software that was new to me.
ConsAt the very start of a broadcast, it takes about 5 seconds for the picture to come into focus. I'm not sure whether this is caused by Crowdcast or my webcam, but I did not see it on Zoom. Crowdcast handles webinars only, not meetings. You can have only 4 people onstage at once, or 3 people and a screen share. I'm okay with this, but you may not be. Because of this, I plan to continue using zoom for support group meetings.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“We were able to get up and running quickly.”

OverallIt was the first time our organization did a live-streamed training and it was a big success. The customer service was 5 stars!
ProsUsing Crowdcast was very intuitive. We were able to get up and running quickly. As our needs became more sophisticated we were supported to develop our programs more completely.
ConsAt first I was frustrated that we needed to go to an outside provider to handle the payments for the broadcast but this turned out to not be a problem because of the excellent customer service we received. We did receive some complaints from people who did not have a strong enough signal to maintain the broadcast throughout. This problem was on their end but it did keep us from reaching some of our audience.
Jonathan P.
Social Media Trainer
January 14, 2019

“Great alternative to webinar tools”

ProsCrowdcast is a refreshing change to webinar software as it's easier to setup and use than most products of a similar type to setup but it's also great for scheduled live streaming. I particularly like the Q and A feature plus its handy to be able to link to past broadcasts.
ConsIt's a bit pricey for free lancers like me, but if you use it a lot, it's with the money.
Laura P.
Business Coach and Entrepreneur
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
August 23, 2018

“Such a huge fan of Crowdcast!”

OverallI can't imagine running my business without this app - its that good! Plus Erin and the team are fab.
ProsI love this software because it makes delivering value to my community so easy. I use it for all my webinars, coaching sessions and classes and it makes it very easy for them to get the help they need from me as a service provider. The Q&A function is AMAZING!!!
ConsThere's nothing I don't like to be honest! The replays used to be poor quality, but they've introduced HD quality now and so that's made everything a lot easier.
August 23, 2018
Kevin M.
January 28, 2019

“Well-designed software for hosting highly interactive webinars”

OverallI've been using Crowdcast for years. They have continued to come out with new, innovative features without adding bloat to the product. The support has always been top-notch: quick, friendly, clear, and generous. I recommend it to everyone who asks!
ProsHere are my 4 favorite things about Crowdcast: (1) The registration page, the event page, and the recording page are all at the same URL. (2) Recordings are available almost immediately after the event. (3) It has great interactive capabilities, namely the chat and Q&A functionality. (4) Everything is nicely designed, so it's easy to get up and running.
ConsIn the early days, the recording quality was not good enough, but it has gotten better over time.
Rachel C.
Higher Education, 1-10 employees

“Needs accessibility work”

OverallOverall, we enjoyed the software and customer service but accessibility is our top priority.
ProsWe loved using the software and how easy it was to embed on our site and interact with our attendees. The price was great. The design was clean.
ConsUnfortunately, we had to stop using the software because we now require our events to be accessible to all attendees and Crowdcast doesnt allow for live captioning. The software itself also has some accessibility issues, e.g. poor contrast and keyboard/screen reader issues.
Tina D.
Channel, Healer, Counselor
January 28, 2019

“Still learning, but growing slowly”

OverallCrowdcast does make things super easy for me, and minimizes a lot of backend work that I love.
ProsI love that I can hit the button to record and connect with my audience, and since they're all registered, when it's complete, they can go back and watch the replay within minutes, and I don't have to do anything! I love the automation too when they register, and all is sent to the participants, minimizing my back end work. I love the features as well with the call to action, the polls, and questions.
ConsI can't use my laptop, so I'm limited to using my Imac in only one room. Even though googlechrome and firefox are supposed to be good browsers, my computer ALWAYS overheats. I have great high speed internet, I had my lap top cleared and checked, I don't run anything else in the background and it doesn't matter, it still overheats which is frustrating. Some students don't like how it's different for different devices either.
Kara S.
Yoga Studio Owner
January 23, 2019

“Top Notch Customer Service”

OverallCrowdcast goes above and beyond what most companies would ever do on the customer service side of things. They are extremely responsive, helpful and committed to making sure their customers are having a good experience and understanding the software. I absolutely love working with Crowdcast and with their software and their support, I am in the process to taking my biz to a whole new level.
ProsFor a not so techie woman, it's easy to use and my students/customers also find it easy to use on their end.
ConsMy hope is that someday they have the feature similar to facebook in the chat box where either the host or the guests can comment directly on another person's comment.
Marie P.
Co-founder, Digital Strategist
Design, 1-10 employees
January 14, 2019

“The easiest webinar platform!”

OverallCrowdcast allows me to have casual office hours, formal webinars, and recorded presentations. Super easy, I love it!
ProsIt's super easy to use, no need to download any software. Very intuitive; I've recommended for many clients who are not very tech savvy and they always love it! The community and support are awesome, and they're always working to improve the platform. I love that you can do multi-series events within the same link. Love that they also integrate with Zapier, Drip, and other tech that I use!
ConsMax 4 people on screen at a time. Cost is steep for the amount that I use it.
Meighan O.
Business Coach Strategist
January 29, 2019

“Crowdcast is the only webinar software”

OverallI love it! I recommend it to everyone.
ProsCrowdcast is seamless and so user friendly. I recommend it all of the time. I've used plenty of webinar software and I've never once had an issue with Crowdcast, whereas that's just not the reality with webinar software. It's powerful and seamless.
ConsMy biggest issue is that Safari is basically off limits, I personally use Chrome but many in my audience don't. So there needs to be quite a bit of user onboarding because no one reads. It would be great if all browsers were accessible.
January 28, 2019

“Essential tool for online teaching and community building”

OverallVery positive and enjoyable.
ProsIt is easy to use, has great support, and makes it a delight to do webinars and online experiences.
ConsIt does not do well on all browsers and it seems some people regularly have a tricky time signing up.
Dmitry K.
Translation and Localization, Self-employed
January 14, 2019

“Easily the best webinar software”

OverallI'm mainly using it to host webinars with my colleagues and exchange ideas. It's not for profit but rather to help others in my profession who're just starting out and might find the ideas and views of seasoned professionals valuable.
ProsSuper easy to reach. Great pricing/value for money. Support is super awesome too!
ConsNothing, really. From day one I was a huge fan and continue to remain one. Thanks for pouring your heart into it!
Aleia W.
Email Marketing Copywriter
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2019

“Simple to use & mostly works.”

ProsCrowdcast WORKS compared to the program that I was previously using (ie YouTube Live). The chat feature allows everyone to be so interactive and it's really easy to navigate around.
ConsThe replay setup isn't ideal, I wish there was a separate page/link to send them versus requiring a password.
August 27, 2019
Nate M.
Crator
Music, Self-employed
March 6, 2019

“My favourite Livestreaming platform”

OverallAs a livestreaming online creator of music, podcasts and more, supported by Patrons on Patreon, Crowdcast enables me to deeply connect with my online tribe. They also give me most control of my data, so I can access emails of attendees, deep stats and more. basically, they help me do what I need to do and stay out of the way, like a good middleman should
ProsTotal control of the conversation and data of my community
ConsThe price, it's definitely a premium product and, though I know the valid reasons for it, the price is challenging
March 6, 2019
Cliff H.

“Almost perfect”

OverallOverall, Crowdcast has proved a much simpler solution than our previous software and has eliminated problems we were having with buggy screen sharing, difficult registrations, and lack of payments integration. In short, it has simplified our webinar and teaching program significantly.
ProsCrowdcast was simple to set up, easy to use, and most importantly, easy for my customers to log into and use.
ConsThe only drawback is the limit on 'on-screen' invites, so, it cannot be used for all my students and class situations
Christopher S.
Photography, 1-10 employees
January 14, 2019

“Great experience except for registrations”

OverallLive webinars have been one of the better ways to get paid subscribers for our particular SaaS app. If it weren't for the registration setbacks (low conversion rates from the sign-up page), we would probably stick around and refer it more to others.
ProsCrowdcast has a great feature set, it is easy to use and quick to set up an event, which is not the same experience for other products like it. Definite kudos to Crowdcast in set-up. Customer support was good, but not necessarily memorable or above-and-beyond. The price point was in line with other software solutions in the webinar space.
ConsThe registration process for attendees was unfortunate with Crowdcast, which was a real bummer. Conversion rates on a sign-up page weren't good enough for our use, and trying out a couple other webinar solutions/software options showed us the sign-up conversion rate through Crowdcast was lower than the others. We had enough attendees/people who wanted to attend who had problems logging in/attending once they registered so we honestly had to find another webinar solution than Crowdcast.
Elinor F.
January 14, 2019

“A reliable, user-friendly broadcast platform”

OverallI've been using Crowdcast for many years now and they are super reliable and easy to use!
ProsI love the simple, well-designed interface that helps me look like a pro! And I appreciate that regardless of my subscription level, I can download the contact information of all who RSVP to my webinars. The customer service is top-notch and reliable.
ConsI think you get the best value from your money if you do webinars regularly. It can feel pricey if you use only a few times a year, even with a basic subscription.
Anastasia W.
Teacher
April 13, 2019

“Amazing Quality and Easy to Use Platform”

OverallMy overall experience has been great. They reposed to questions quickly and are very supportive.
ProsIt is easy to use, attractive to look at in layout, Give great quality recordings for those whom could not make live video.
ConsThere is nothing I least like about Crowdcast at this time.
April 13, 2019
David S.
Digital Events Strategist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
April 5, 2019

“Crowdcast NEW USER”

OverallReally great! Customer support are responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful when it comes to support and/or questions about using Crowdcast. As first time users, we have a lot of questions (as they could attest to!). But they always take the time to address them in a timely manner (whether via Chat or phone).
ProsMy team was doing an RFP for a platform to host a series of online virtual events and panel discussions. The reason we selected Crowdcast (twice mind you, we have 2 licenses!) and why I loved their software the most was the ease of use, for both me the client, but also my attendees and registrants! Signing into the platform and accessing my events is a cinch! The UX is beautiful and it gives my events a modern and professional look and feel.
ConsI am not a fan of the Magic Link, it is a clunky process for return users.
April 5, 2019
Brian R.
Director of Education
Internet, Self-employed
January 29, 2019

“Running an online event? Use Crowdcast. You're welcome!”

OverallI use Crowdcast for running multi-thousand person virtual conferences and for much smaller (sub-100 person) monthly webinars and it adapts to both perfectly. I spent quite some time evaluating and pricing out all the options I could find (including custom developed solution) and Crowdcast ticks all the boxes for me.
ProsIt is extremely fast and easy to broadcast a live event to viewers. Whether you're creating a single-person presentation or a multi-session, multi-speaker conference, Crowdcast can support you quickly and effortlessly. I've used it for more than a year now and am still in love!
ConsI wish there was better access via API for custom integrations. It does support Zapier, though.
February 19, 2019

“Easy to use ”

OverallWorks well for what it's designed to do.
ProsVery easy to use platform for live webinars.
ConsIt's was not as easy to switch from screen to slide.
February 19, 2019
Heather A.
Productivity & Success Mentor
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Best video platform ”

ProsI love how easy it is to use Crowdcast plus the ability to timestamp when you answer questions is brilliant. i use it for webinars, group coaching and recording presentations.
ConsI genuinely can't fault it. there is no downside
Alexis M.
Co-Founder
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 28, 2019

“Simple and easy to use webinar software”

OverallGood platform, recommended!
ProsCrowdcast is very cost effective and easy to use. Other webinar platforms seem to be as much as double the cost. Crowdcast is simple to set up and gets the job done.
ConsIf you're looking for a lot of complex webinar features, crowdcast may be less than what you need.

“Love it!”

OverallIt's my favorite way of connecting with my audience.
ProsIt's easy to use has great customer support, and totally changed how I do business
ConsThat there is no way that people can discover me on Crowdcast
Amber D.
Money Mindset Coach and Cash Flow Strategist for Health Coaches
January 29, 2019

“So beautiful and easy to use”

OverallI love their customer support. They go above and beyond. On my first webinar, they stayed on the entire time just to make sure that things went smoothly!
ProsI love how fast you can set up new webinars. I also love the q&a feature so that viewer can be most efficient with watching the replay.
ConsFor recurring webinars, reminder emails are only sent for the first event. It seems silly that there is not a way to change that.
Doug P.
Cicerone
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“Standard setting webinar platform”

OverallIt has greatly improved my webinars and I have more attended and the guests seem to really like it too.
ProsPeople really enjoy webinars hosted by Crowdcast. I've been able to grow my reach almost instantly, just by using Crowdcast as a webinar platform.
ConsIt doesn't yet have the ability to inject pre-recorded video, but the capability is supposed to be coming soon.
Rachel V.
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2019

“Great Platform”

ProsThe ease of being able to deliver my content, not having to worry about separate sign-ups and ticketing my events. Also, love having automatic reminders and being able to list multiple events under a series.
ConsWould like the ability to have more people up on screen at once.
June 5, 2019
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“Powerful, yet simple application”

OverallOverall we were looking for an application that would make it really easy for participants to join in without having to download something or go through a very cumbersome process just to view everything. This software is definitely easy in that regard.
ProsIt is super simple to use. More importantly, it is easy for participants to join a scheduled meeting.
ConsA minor thing, but the whole concept of joining the Green room and getting someone to join a green room with you to test everything out was a little difficult to figure out.
Rachel C.
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

“Crowdcast Review”

OverallAs I said before, it has allowed me to interact with and engage my followers in a way that I wasn't able to do before. It's also allowed me to help my friends increase their followings by co-hosting events with them. The customer service is great. I get emailed by the reps directly if I've ever had an issue, and he solves right away! My overall experience has been wonderful!!
ProsIt's so fun and interactive! Engagement with my followers has increased manifold--and they love using it too! When I first switched over, I got a ton of emails and messages from my readers telling me how much they love Crowdcast!
ConsThere are occasional connection issues when I invite users on screen, but this is only happened a few times.
Val G.
email & digital strategist
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 22, 2019

“The only webinar/workshop platform you need”

ProsCrowdcast is easy to use and makes for simple sharing after. The two most powerful features: 1) Automatic recordings at the same link. 2) Q&A with the ability to jump ahead to your question.
ConsNot much! There's little to nothing I would change about the experience as a presenter or a user.
January 22, 2019
Holly M.
Wholesale, Self-employed
December 12, 2018

“Crowdcast is great for interactive meetups”

OverallI've used crowdcast for many virtual meetups and conferences and it's so great to be able to interact with the viewers and hosts alike.
ProsThat you can chat, ask questions, answer questions live. Works on desktop and mobile, and mobile app!
ConsPricing isn't the best for micro small businesses if they don't use it super often.
December 12, 2018