OnnaWay Ratings

Overall

About OnnaWay

OnnaWay is the #1 Food Delivery System. It provides companies the fastest and easiest courier system in the market. - Dispatch orders to workers in seconds - Easily track your drivers on a map - Best routing for drivers - See real time order status - See order start & completed times. - See real time order ETA times - Allow customers to get an order ETA - Online Ordering for customers. Companies using OnnaWay have increased revenue by over 43% on average in the first year. Learn more about OnnaWay

A F.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2016

“Great product”

OverallGreat delivery software. Though entering orders is a pain. Also on Capterra it says it allows online ordering which it does not. In no way can a customer place orders online. Also I see in no way that this is food delivery software. It seems more like simply logistics software. Really is in the wrong category.
ProsGreat delivery software. Though entering orders is a pain. Also on Capterra it says it allows online ordering which it does not. In no way can a customer place orders online. Also I see in no way that this is food delivery software. It seems more like simply logistics software. Really is in the wrong category.
ConsGreat delivery software. Though entering orders is a pain. Also on Capterra it says it allows online ordering which it does not. In no way can a customer place orders online. Also I see in no way that this is food delivery software. It seems more like simply logistics software. Really is in the wrong category.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat delivery software. Though entering orders is a pain. Also on Capterra it says it allows online ordering which it does not. In no way can a customer place orders online. Also I see in no way that this is food delivery software. It seems more like simply logistics software. Really is in the wrong category.
July 27, 2016
Jason S.
September 18, 2015

“Just what we needed!”

OverallWe have over 300 couriers working for us in the Los Angeles area. We have been in the business for 12 years now and we are always looking for ways to get better and increase efficiency. I have tried so many courier systems throughout the years and non of them were able to answer our needs as much as Onnaway. I am now able to monitor multiple couriers in various locations with so much ease and efficiency. It saves us money and time and most important enables us to service our customers better and communicate status with a click of a button. Customer Service: My first conversation was with Arthur who was great from the get go. He took the time to answer all my questions no matter how small or big. He presented the software with great knowledge and expertise and made the process fun and interesting. If he says he will get something done you can count on it. He was honest about what can and can not be done within the software. The Setup was a breeze and I was able to train my staff with ease with zero misunderstandings. Thank you Onnaway!
September 18, 2015
Conrad K.
Sales Representative
February 22, 2018

“Ideal software for small restaurants that want to better manage their delivery system. Love it!”

OverallWe love tracking our deliveries and the organization tools this software features. 5 stars!
ProsWhen searching for a software my number one stipulation was that I wanted to see where our drivers were on their routes. When driver's know that we know there whereabouts they work more efficiently.
ConsSo far we have not yet run into any problems except at times the software can lag a bit. There have been a few times where my driver's dot on the map stays put for over a minute and I need to refresh.
February 22, 2018
Rem P.
Driver
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
April 3, 2019

“"Best Route" not working”

OverallEVERYTHING WORKING EXCEPT "BEST ROUTE"
ProsThe application is easy to use. Makes work easy.
Cons"BEST ROUTE" NOT WORKING! "BEST ROUTE" NOT WORKING!
April 3, 2019
Lucius P.
January 26, 2016

“My use of Onnaway”

OverallI started using OnnaWay with my courier company for past 6 months. I wanted to wait before leaving a review to give thorough opinion. I was using and outdated program before which had a stranglehold on my productivity not to mention the unsatisfied customers. With this I have really ziplined my entire operation to work mechanically and help my entire team with one easy platform. Now I can manage my drivers, I can track when & where they are and send them orders to be picked up and delivered. The feature I would say that has highly made a difference is their best routing which in essence tells my drivers which route will give them the most productivity. Also Garric at Onnaway has been just great in assisting us at any point we needed help.
January 26, 2016
Michael V.
September 26, 2015

“Service Software You Can Trust”

OverallFew months ago we decided we needed a better way to manage our couriers and work flow. We extensively researched the various software options on the market to ensure the right fit for our company. We were looking for something that was user friendly, feature rich, and well supported. That is exactly what we found with Onnaway. From the minute we starting working with them, Andre in support, exceeded our customer service expectations. Onnaway allows you to keep track of all of your field workers from one interface. I cant say enough good things about this company and their staff, I am very thankful to have found them. Pros: Easy to setup, simple to use, great support and continuously being improved Cons: No Cons to speak of
Jason N.
September 21, 2015

“Great product backed by an even better team”

OverallFinally a company that actually does what it says and is not all promises. We have been using OnnaWay for 4 months now and could not be happier. It is backed by a fully dedicated team with whom we have regular conversations. They actually listen to you, understand your business needs and then build solutions for you. The best customer support/experience I have encountered. Overall: The best piece of software we have ever used to streamline our operations, reduced staff, empowered users with real data and gives management real time visibility with numerous reports. The biggest reason for choosing Onnaway is because of their team, they will help you, they will listen to you and understand your exact needs.
Grant G.
October 7, 2015

“Arthur Andreasyan is THE MAN!”

OverallTo who it may concern, Arthur Andreasyan is THE MAN! Today Arthur helped me get acquainted with OnnaWay. He did an OUTSTANDING job. I can also see how it is easy for an all-star like Arthur to hit home-runs with such a clear, simple, and strait forward product. I was scared to death researching different courier solutions. OnTime360 was my first stop... I thought I was transported to the early 2000's and I started having Sales Force flashbacks. None the less Arthur showed me the light! Your product is 99.99% of what I imagined a perfect solution would be. Thanks! * I REALLY DO hope that you get payment processing or API integration in the future. Best, Grant
Christopher W.
October 5, 2015

“Finally Great solution for my business”

OverallWe start using Onnaway for my appliance service and repair business. First I went to their website and requested a demo. In the demo I was shown how easy it is to you and I could see all of my repair man on the field. It was fantastic and I couldnt wait to start using on the field. Their solution is super easy and their support team responds very quickly to every question I have asked. The best feature I admire is I can send new orders straight to my workers phones. Before I was stuck with pen and paper and my business productivity was way down with a bunch of unsatisfied customers. When I started using Onnaway my business went from 7 jobs per day to 20. Highly recommended!
October 5, 2015
Ricard O.
September 9, 2015

“No More Paperwork!”

OverallOnnaways dispatching service eliminated all the unnecessary paperwork. Our service technicians get to see their appointment calls and all customer information on their phone. My office staff has instant access to each employee, all of their work orders and time sheets. Onnaway has made my job easier and allowed management to be able to see daily operations instantly. Their support staff promptly replies to any questions that arise. Onnaway is a must to any business that has employees out in the field has it keeps everyone in the loop as to whats going on from business owner to driver to customer.
September 9, 2015
Jack F.

“Saved my business”

OverallPros: - Onnaway is an amazing platform, it tracks all of my field technicians in real time. I can simple look at their admin dashboard and know where everyone is at or where they are going. My technicians love that they get all of their work orders straight to their phone and don't have to deal with paperwork. This system has allowed me to take better control of our day to day operations and the process is very smooth from service call to billing. Cons: - None Overall: - Best investments we ever made. They have and amazing product with great customer support. I highly recommend them.
Angie M.
September 12, 2015

“Satisfied customer”

Overall I have tried numerous softwares and one day came across Onnaway. Got in contact with them and was very pleased with their response time and customer service. Everything went very smoothly from start to finish and I could not be any happier. I have good faith in this company moving forward. They are constantly updating and are very open to adding new features unlike some other software companies. I am extremely more organized and efficient now apposed to my prior business practices. If you are in the field service business this is definitely a no brainer choice!
September 12, 2015
Michael C.
September 5, 2015

“Worth every penny.”

OverallWhat can I say. We were using one program for dispatching, another for managing orders and we didn't even think about tracking. With Onnaway now everything is in one place, there is no duplicate work and we know where our guys are at all times. What I love most is that they listen to their users and very quickly add new features to help your business work effortlessly. Would be great if there was a way to add field charges too.

By OnnaWay.com on September 5, 2015
Michael, we love working with your company. Thanks for being such a valued member all this time
September 5, 2015
mark l.
August 29, 2015

“Very easy to use to track my workforce”

OverallPros: - I was able to literally get setup and start tracking my team in a few minutes. - There are no contracts unlike my last gps company who got me on a bogus 3 year contract - My drivers like the fact that it has all their orders in one platform so it helps them manage their orders. - My favorite feature is that my customers know a pretty accurate eta of when my delivery guys will arrive. Cons: - Their support is during business hours. Would like to see 24/7 support as we do nightshift deliveries.
August 29, 2015
Joney L.
September 3, 2015

“Great customer support”

OverallPros: Onnaway helped us stream line our business. We were using paper invoices which were then manually inputted into our accounting software. The software is well organized with a simple layout and is very user friendly. Their customer service is definitely top notch! Cons: Nothing to say Overall: Amazing software and a good team behind it. I would recommend Onnaway software not only because they have an excellent product but their customer support is what really won me over.
September 3, 2015
David F.
September 8, 2015

“A must have for those who have outside employees!!!!”

OverallFor years we were struggling with managing outside sales force and at times we could not understand why someone's production was fluctuating while others were not. With Onnaway we have full control over our outside reps as well as our orders in real time. Now we know who are team players working hard and which are not. In fact we have successfully replaced some of them which has increased our production by about 20% in short 2 months.
Kevin M.

“Best system around”

OverallPros: Onnaway has it all! You can dispatch endless orders to your drivers and track everything in real time. Easy to learn and customer support very helpful. It has been a great help to us especially as we are growing fast and need the organization this software provides. Cons: I have none! Overall: I would highly recommend this software to anyone. I could not run my business without it.
Ranelle G.

“Easy to use”

OverallWhen I changed over to Onnaway, the admin time from the point of order creation through to dispatching and job completion used to take me somewhere in the region of an hour per job and faster by 50%. That is huge! I did my research so I do not have any regrets, there were other systems but Onnaway had everything I needed right off the bat. It is an great product and easy to use product, highly recommended.
David C.
September 26, 2015

“Excellent System, Excellent Support”

OverallWeve been using OnnaWay for over a month now and we cant be more happy. Their dispatching system is so easy to use and we always know where our techs are. With regard to their customer services I can think of few companies where you can speak to a representative as quickly as with Onnaway. Their staff are knowledgeable and keen to help. I look forward to our ongoing partnership.
Vic P.
Account Manager
September 21, 2015

“SIMPLE WAY TO INCREASE COMPANY PRODUCTIVITY!”

OverallIt has been only one month our company uses Onnaway, and I have already recorded more revenue than before. Besides the fact of increased revenue and productivity, our customers are especially satisfied with Onnaway service. Onnaway customer services is great too and offers quick solutions to any questions you might have.
Amari C.
November 23, 2015

“Great for Deliveries”

OverallWe started our delivery company over a decade ago where everything was done through manual labor. As our company grew we realized that we need to implement technology to grow even faster. Thats where OnnaWay came in and has really helped us handle more order and grow to more locations. Cons: None
November 23, 2015
John D.

“Very Efficient”

OverallFrom a job dispatching and tracking perspective, this is by far the best solution I have seen. I can visually see the routes of my crew on the map, and can dispatch easily based on location. We are saving a lot of time managing our operations, and our crew liking it is a bonus.
Joseph H.

“Good App”

OverallOur company had been in the midst of a turmoil for years trying to find out how to manage our employees. Since we have begun to use Onnaway, we can say that we have noticed our operations as being more efficient. They normally roll out new features relatively quickly which is always a bonus.
Taiwan M.
November 16, 2015

“The Best”

OverallI really like how this software is so simple and helps us manage our entire operations. I know where everyone is and can see exactly whats going on at all times. I also love their history recording feature which allows me to see what my employees were doing in the past.
November 16, 2015
Vahan Y.
September 7, 2015

“Not bad at all”

OverallWe use this to track & manage our private instructors. Works great & simple to use. Our customers are able to also know exactly when their instructor will arrive so that really helps. Helps management coordinate our team as well so only can say good things so far.
September 7, 2015
Steven J.

“Amazing Service Software”

OverallPros: Ease to use software, was up and running within minutes. The reporting options have been great as well. Cons: No cons at this time. Overall: We have been extremely happy with the software as well as with customer support. Great tool for service industry!
Derek J.
October 31, 2015

“Happy Camper”

OverallWeve been using OnnaWay for awhile now and it does what we need. It has many features you wouldnt think of, its great in that sense. I can say that this has definitely helped us take our business to a more professional level.
October 31, 2015
Joe R.
October 30, 2015

“Fun to Use”

OverallI am a president of a pizza company. We needed something that would allow our customers to track their deliveries and this has perfectly provided us that. Our customers are able to see their orders which is a big plus in our business.
October 30, 2015
Martha G.
October 25, 2015

“Pleased with it ”

OverallWe have recently started using Onnaway to better streamline our operations. We have been very pleased so far. Our company has increased efficiency ever since we started and we are looking forward to using it daily.
October 25, 2015
Rick L.
October 21, 2015

“So far so good”

OverallGenerally speaking, dispatching can be a tedious, especially if you are not great at organizing. With this app I get to see where everyone of my drivers are and know who to dispatch. Really has made things easier for me at least.
October 21, 2015
Steve W.
October 2, 2015

“Changed our day to day operations”

OverallWithout a doubt, the simplification of dispatching orders is my favorite aspect of the product. While I would lose track of orders and jobs would get lost before, everything is in order with this software.
Mike D.
September 24, 2015

“Deliveries made easy”

OverallIncreased our deliveries by 50% in 6 months. Our profits more than covered the price we are paying for this. This is after we were not increasing production for 2 years. Thanks guys. PS. Their team is great to work with.
September 24, 2015
Kurtis G.

“Onnaway system”

OverallWith many workers out in the field we are able to track every one of them and know exactly where they are. We are very pleased with the software and how easy it is. Andre has also been great in training my staff.
Mike L.

“Does the job”

OverallPros: - Pretty easy to use for my staff - No contracts - Can quickly see my guys - Increased our deliveries per day - Andre & their team are very professional Cons: - Nada, nothing. Lets keep it that way.
Keming W.
October 19, 2015

“Easy to use system but needs more function”

OverallPros: Easy to use for both dispatchers and drivers. Show traffic pattern Real-time GPS Lactation Cons: No Electrical Proof of Delivery function
October 19, 2015
Rudy A.
October 10, 2015

“Making my daily business duties simple”

OverallWe absolutely love Onnaway. Super easy to use and extremely efficient. I don't know how I ran my business without it before. I recommend them to every business owner I know.
October 10, 2015
Kevin A.
September 29, 2015

“Excellent Customer Service”

OverallVery happy Onnaway customer. Excellent customer service, minimal wait time, great functional software that is flexible to meet the needs of a unique business such as ours.
September 29, 2015
Art M.

“Cool Tracking Webapp”

OverallAnthony helped with all my questions and got me started in no time. He did well and has been helping our team track all our field sales agents.
Alex D.
October 17, 2015

“Good job”

OverallSigning up was a breeze and Andre was very helpful and knowledgeable with helping me with any questions.
October 17, 2015
Apo K.

“Smart and Simple”

OverallA perfect way to manage my 26 couriers - I can track when & where they are and send new jobs. Pros: No more paper.
Romina M.
C.I.T.
September 25, 2015

“Great Experience!!!”

OverallDefinitly a great software. Very user friendly. I will definitly use it again very soon!!!
September 25, 2015
Eric E.
September 19, 2015

“Good Value for the Money”

OverallBasically Onnaway makes my daily work life a lot easier and more efficient. It works well for my business.
David A.
September 15, 2015

“So easy and convenient ”

OverallI use this for my driving school and it's the best investment I've made. Very easy to use, great customer service.
Brian F.
Director of Operations
October 16, 2015

“Very Disappointed”

OverallDrivers are logged off randomly and tracking is not consistent. Time stamps are not available or routes taken, if you are not monitoring the map at every second. This could be a great platform and may work for users that don't require detailed information, but its only good for a company such as mine for basic location information which is off more than its on.
October 16, 2015
Mona M.
October 13, 2015

“Great Customer Service”

OverallWhether I have a question, suggestion or a concern it's always addressed quickly.
October 13, 2015
Itai A.
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
July 17, 2019

“ZERO customer service”

Prosthe basic idea of this software is good.
Cons1) it should have a better integration system. 2) but the most important issue about this business is their customer service. There is no direct contact. They have a chatbox but you never gonna get your answer. You can email them but no one will write you back. There is no way to cancel the membership. I had to stop the payment.
July 17, 2019