ClickMeter Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About ClickMeter

Ideal for affiliates, publishers, and agencies, it is a link tracking platform that enables users to monitor marketing campaigns. Learn more about ClickMeter

Stefany B.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 21, 2017

“Know the value of your links in detail.”

OverallShort linking using my domain is my number one benefit. Enhanced marketing Excellent reporting of our marketing campaign success or failures Salespeople can see how their clients are interacting with their links and the return on their marketing.
ProsDespite this being primarily for affiliate marketing I found this app through the WordPress repository. Each salesperson in my company has a series of forms they use for clients and in house processing of information. ClickMeter allows me to track the performance of my advertising on a per agent basis and see where we are getting the best bang for our marketing buck. The in-house form are now easy to remember for the teams and new hires. Example: ourcompany.com/invoice The number one pro for me is the link shorting tool inside WordPress that uses our domain, giving us additional name recognition and links in searches. This is super simple. add a link, a simple short name and post your link in adverts. I strongly recommend using the tool in WP over the web interface. I found far easier to use and faster to achieve results. The reports are very detailed and easy to understand. Over time you can really see where you need to make changes in your marketing campaigns. ClickMeter allows me to give reports to the salespeople to see their progress and where they can do better. Overall, it's become an absolute requirement to know how is getting or company message.
ConsIt can be overwhelming using the website interface. You will need to take a little time to get set-up.
September 21, 2017
Trang H.
Cad Draftsman
Architecture & Planning, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 17, 2019

“A powerful too with wonderful features”

ProsI was looking for a tool that can provide many features for my website, I'm very happy to found it. The price is very reasonable. You can track the links, redirect and analyze them, there are too many features will help you to do whatever you want for your website.
ConsI'm happy with it and don't have any complaint.

By ClickMeter on January 18, 2019
Hi Trang, thanks for your great review of ClickMeter. I'm delighted to hear you're enjoying the tool, and I hope you'll discover even more features that'll be beneficial for you and your site! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any support for your account. -Katie Espinoza, Operations Manager, ClickMeter
January 17, 2019
Publishing, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“Great for keeping track of social media metrics!”

ProsThis tool is the less complicated version of google analytics! its so easy to make UTM links to easily pull data for reports. I love that you can add tags so you keep it organized and don't get confused! You can target, monitor, track and share links. Great if you have a team
ConsIt's a paid tool. Anything that isn't free gets a -1 point in my book... But worth it if you have the extra funds!
April 30, 2019
Todd A.
Partner
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 employees
November 15, 2017

“Click meter is a rip-off. Thier customer service is rude and not responsive. ”

ProsThis software promotes a lot of good aspects but does not deliver on any. If you want to waste money then you should choose Click meter.
ConsWe tried the software and after it did not work for our needs we tried to cancel. After 12 months of continued billing and no use, they sent us an invoice to pay. They charged our credit card and would not reimburse our payments. I would use another service.

By ClickMeter on April 10, 2018
We¿re sorry that you didn¿t feel ClickMeter was the right service to fit your needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are always available to help- even in situations where customers wish to downgrade or cancel their accounts. Unfortunately in this instance, that was not the case. We never received any instruction from your team to cancel your account until our finance team attempted to recoup several missed payments. As a gesture of goodwill, we even cancelled a significant outstanding balance from your account at our own expense. We hope you have found a tool that better fits your needs and wish you all the best in the future.
November 15, 2017
Bob S.
April 12, 2018

“This product is cumbersome to use and glean relevant information”

ProsI like that this software integrates with my Rebrandly account. The free account is nice in that it provides tracking for up to 1000 clicks.
ConsI find this software difficult to navigate in terms of trying to find relevant information I need. I am primarily concerned with the source of the traffic to my links. The software shows the "Organization" that the click originate from but doesn't show me the actual site that is the source of the click. If it does, I have not been able to find it.
April 12, 2018
Daniele V.
CMO
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
October 23, 2016

“A great tool for Expert Digital Marketers”

OverallClickMeter is a great tool if you are an expert in digital marketing. ClickMeter let you use a ton of powerful features but cannot be used by anyone. You need to know what Digital Marketing is and be ready to spend a some time to setup your account properly.
ProsOver 100 powerful features: http://clickmeter.com/features
ConsTake time for the setup
Recommendations to other buyersEvery Social Media Manager or Digital Marketer should have a link manager tool as ClikMeter in his Online Marketing Arsenal
October 23, 2016