Texting Base Ratings

Overall

About Texting Base

Personalized bi-directional group texting from dedicated local or toll free numbers. Full automation including scheduled, drip campaigns and auto responses with unlimited keywords. Over 1500 integrations available. US and International. Don't pay a penny until you try us for free! No contracts. See why we are voted the top texting company for businesses in the US and let us earn your business. Learn more about Texting Base

Christopher L.
Realtor
March 29, 2017

“I was skeptical but the response I got was surprising”

OverallI found out about Texting Base after one of my friends who is in mortgage banking used it for sending personalized text messages for follow ups, holidays and birthdays etc... He told me that it was the best thing he could have done for his business and that he was relying on texting instead of cold calling his leads. I am old school I prefer calling people and knocking on doors but most people return my voicemails with texts these days. So I reluctantly signed up for Texting Base and I found out I had to pick a new number which I thought was a little odd. I messaged their support using their support chat and they responded immediately. The told me that in order for their product to send messages at scheduled times and avoid overloading my phone with responses that I'd need a new number. They explained that I can still respond from my phone using their mobile version and that I'll receive a notification when someone responds. They recommended that I send my first message explaining to my contacts that I still have my other number and that this my new business texting line. I was very skeptical but I was already here so I decided to go for it. I sent out my first message and personalized it with their first name to my real estate leads about an open house I was having on Sunday. It was pretty nifty everyone got a message that unique with their first name and I was surprised only 12 of 343 contacts opted out. I had positive responses from almost everyone and I knew who to expect from the open house and who wouldn't be coming. My attendance doubled from the week before and I couldn't be happier. Bottom line: Texting Base works!
ProsPersonalization and the ability to schedule messages.
ConsPicking a new number which isn't as a big of a deal as I thought. None of my contacts were offended or caught off guard by my first message from Texting Base. If someone called the number it forwarded to my cell phone. No big deal at all!
Recommendations to other buyersReach out to their support staff via chat. You will most likely get one of their co-founders and they will get you set up including uploading your contacts for free. They coached on my how to send my first message and how not to be so formal in my message which is why I think my results have been so great. Their support staff is excellent they respond immediately which is why I felt compelled to write this review.
March 29, 2017
Robert N.
Sales Agent
June 25, 2017

“I have been using it to stay in touch with my SOI for my Real Estate business”

ProsI like the fact that you can set it and forget it. The automated texts go straight to their cell phones and they get it immediately. Clients will respond to a text even if they are in a meeting. The automatic feature is very helpful in Texas where texting and driving is against the law. Great to use from your desktop. I have already seen results from it and this is only my first month. The product support is fantastic and instantaneous. There may be other programs and apps out there but I don't think you will find any more rapid response than these guys. Texting is the least intrusive of all the contact forms and is much better than phone calls when your client may be in a meeting or working on a special project. I have a client who never responds to a phone call but has become actively engaged through texts. I have a listing appointment set up and she will probably be a buyer as well. To say that I am a supporter would be an understatement.
ConsThe only minor thing is the fact that it has a delay of about 10 seconds to process the request from the keyboard. Something you get used to though. Its the only drawback I know of.
June 25, 2017
Chancey L.
Executive Assistant
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
September 13, 2017

“Made communication with employees after an emergency simple & affordable ”

ProsTexting Base helped me keep in contact with almost 200 employees in the Houston area after Hurricane Harvey. It has a user-friendly website, and I was really impressed with the customer service. One of the co-founders even called me a couple days later to check on my employees after the storm. I would recommend Texting Base to anyone looking for an easy and cost effective way to communicate with any sized group. I needed this service specifically for an emergency situation but look forward to using it for many other types of messaging within my organization. I started with the free trial, but will gladly continue using Texting Base going forward.
September 13, 2017
Genevieve K.
CCO
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 17, 2018

“Blown Away”

OverallIt has significantly cut down on the amount of time I have to spend when texting clients. THANK YOU!
ProsWe are so happy with this product! I have been blown away with the customer service. It is so refreshing to have very responsive technical support, and it is amazing that you incorporate suggestions. The actual platform is outstanding. The interface is so easy to understand, and it is extremely user friendly.
ConsNothing substantial to report as of yet.
October 17, 2018
Mark W.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
June 6, 2017

“Great Product and Customer Service”

OverallI get to keep in contact with people that I know. That way I stay in the top of their mind when it comes to real estate.
ProsOnce the names were loaded the process to use was very simple. I sent out my first text and received a referral from someone the next day. Might I add this was from someone I don't have regular contact with, but this product makes keeping in touch so simple.
ConsThe initial set up was a little confusing but the customer service to guide me through that was excellent.
June 6, 2017
Jerry L.
GM
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2017

“Really like it and have had success”

OverallEric is very personable and knowledgeable. Product delivers ROI exceeds cost by far. Updates, improvements and upgrades have been constant
ProsGreat price and easy to use
ConsNone or I would not use
Recommendations to other buyersUse it to grow your business
Joseph T.
Account Manager
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
September 22, 2017

“Quick Support.”

OverallI have got some clients from your service, SMS Marketing.
ProsIt's easy to use. I just have used Texting Base 2 months ago. So far I have had several clients from this service. Especially they support very fast 24/7 and they are so friendly. I will definitely recommend Texting Base to my friends and clients.
ConsThe webiste run slowly and it's difficult to delete a name from multiple groups. Please tell us why and fix it as soon as possible. Thank you!
September 22, 2017
Dustin J.
Consumer Goods, 1001-5000 employees
November 21, 2018

“This is incredible”

OverallI'm a manager currently and one of my reps used it in October for the first time - it created $3000 of business in 2 days from leads we literally were never going to touch
ProsThis is incredible. I've never used a CRM so simple with texts so well sent, and for such a good price.
ConsThe app is web-based and not native at this time
November 21, 2018
Laila A.
Attorney
May 22, 2018

“Great product...easy to use”

ProsSetup took about a minute. I uploaded a spreadsheet, used drop-downs to map in data and had a group auto created for messaging. Very effective and powerful product.
ConsIf I find some I'll come back and write up additional info. So far I'm pleased with everything within the product.
May 22, 2018
Aaron G.
Sales Manager
January 30, 2016

“Product is easy to use, powerful and personal. Service is literally 24x7”

OverallI signed my mortgage business up for Texting Base after seeing the product. The CEO Eric Beans walked me through the demo and assured me he would be my point of contact. For a change those weren't words. I work with Eric on campaigns when I need him, including weekends. I've been able to double my average loan output in 6 months (from ~9 to 19 loans/month for our team). There could very well be other factors, but I also realize how much this product has helped us. We spent $60/month for up to 1500 messages. Now we are building our database and I feel I have a lot more control over our marketing without blowing money and hoping it works.
January 30, 2016
Isabella H.
Student
Education Management, 1-10 employees
April 28, 2017

“Just signed up-so far it's been extremely easy. ”

OverallI use it to geo locate my friends and market my team activities!
ProsTexting Base support has been amazing. They set me up, trained me and answered my many questions patiently!
ConsSo far I have nothing to report. Maybe the system could have less to learn? Once I get the hang of everything I won't say that!
April D.

“Game changer”

OverallHaving the ability to send a personal message to every client is perfect for the busy business person. Taking the time to individually communicate with hundreds of clients, (birthdays, holidays and even specials offered) without having to look up dates, is a game changer. If you want a way to personalize your customer experience, and make customers think you have taken the time to remember all their special days. Get the free trial and see how awesome it is. Great product and great outcomes. Excellent!!!
Martinique H.
ADMIN
Insurance, 201-500 employees

“Fantastic Experience”

OverallThis is going to increase business for me.
ProsEasy to set up and use. My first message set 8 appointments. User Interface is intuitive. Service is amazing. VERY effective!
Mack A.
Broker
May 8, 2018

“Very good service. It's simple and easy.”

ProsThe ability to reach multiple individuals quickly.

By Texting Base on May 15, 2018
Mack-we cancel accounts the moment people ask. How have you tried to cancel? PS-we just cancelled your account and issued a refund. Hope you reconsider your position.
May 8, 2018
Derek C.
Real estate agent
April 12, 2017

“Great tool for follow up!”

OverallI started using Texting base about 1.5 years ago and boy has this platform helped me save time, money, and Clients! For a guy who is not the best with follow ups, this easy to use platform really helped me get it together. The team at textingbase is always there to help with any technical questions when ever I need them. I look forward to a long relationship with these guys! Thank you to all the great minds at textingbase!
ProsIt's organized and easy to use
ConsN/A
Spencer L.
April 12, 2017

“Best way to get your customers attention”

OverallI have utilized Texting Base to communicate with about 300 residents split between two Luxury communities...my biggest challenge, ALL COLLEGE KIDS!!! Texting base made if so much easier to communicate issues (rent payments, community maintenance, rental specials, etc) by sending the information directly to their phone. We utilize a management platform, but there is no text feature built in. Texting Base handled that for us!
Jimmy L.
Director of marketing
Construction, 51-200 employees
April 13, 2017

“Surprisingly efficient and effective! Great tool.”

OverallTexting base has eliminated much of the leg work in keeping our employees and customers in touch and informed.
ProsSimple and easy
Taylor V.
COO
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Our favorite text blasting app so far”

OverallGreat and straightforward system. They give you 250 texts for free to try it out!
ProsVery straight forward and easy to use. If anything isn't obvious, they have helpful tutorials. Great inbox to track conversations with each contact.
ConsOur Lead Manager felt that he needed to format our data so that first and last names were separated, so it felt a little clunky importing the information.
December 18, 2018
Dione N.
Career Sales Professional
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
November 23, 2018

“Stellar Customer Service!”

OverallMy experience so far has been very positive. I am getting more responses from my clients than through email, and that has been nice. Texting base is helping me to establish stronger relationships with my clients via personalized text options. The customer service is the best that I have experienced in a long time. Questions are answered in record time. The staff is knowledgeable and very patient with helping to facilitate understanding of all that relates to this communication platform. Again, stellar service and a stellar product!
ProsEase of use. Straightforward monthly billing with no fine print. It is what it is, and it is easy to understand.
ConsI am new to using texting base, and I am still navigating through the features. At this time, I do not have a anything that I like least about the software.
November 23, 2018
Aaron L.
April 12, 2017

“Absolutely amazing- wish Id had this YEARS ago!”

OverallTexting base has been an absolute game changer in our business. It is user-friendly, phenomenal software, with tremendous customer support period I cannot recommend it to enough people quickly enough to do justice to the remarkable quality of this program
Laila M.
December 19, 2016

“Fantastic Tool”

OverallTexting Base is easy to set up, easy to use and extremely helpful. I've made more money with this product than any other single type of marketing I've done. My customers respond well and I recommend this to any marketing executive or business owner looking to give sales a boost.
December 19, 2016
Kettia M.
July 1, 2017

“Textin Base is great! It's easy and simple. They really has excellent customer services.”

OverallThe ablilty to reach so many people witha click of a button.
ProsThe product is very simple to use. Once you create your message template and contact list, the rest is history. All you have to do is schedule when you want your text messages to be delivered. The best part is the staff will help you with every step if need.
July 1, 2017
Krista W.
April 12, 2017

“Helped me win a contest! ”

OverallI used texting base to help me send personalized texts to all my contacts 3 times that day to remind people to vote for me with the link to vote. What a cool program and I know it was one of the reasons I won. Thanks Texting Base, you rock!
Matt W.
Sales Rep
September 18, 2017

“Implemented texting base in my business a few weeks ago and generated a lot in sales. ”

ProsIt easy to use- user friendly and gets results. Alex also did a great job at helping me walk through the program.
ConsI would say the site is a little slow but Ive heard they are updating the website to a faster service. Still recommend highly!
September 18, 2017
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
November 27, 2018

“Texting Base”

OverallTexting Base is a new modern technology that will change the way we communicate
ProsI love how you can schedule your messages. That is a great idea.
ConsChanging to a new number and explaining that is kinda weird.
November 27, 2018
William J.
Realtor
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
March 25, 2017

“Best Texting Product I've Seen”

OverallI switched over to Texting Base after having issues with my previous provider. The system is easy to use, powerful, effective and the service is amazing.
ProsEasy, powerful and affordable
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersThe more data you have, the more sense TB makes