Easy LMS Ratings

Overall

About Easy LMS

Founded in 2013, Easy LMS is a user-friendly, intuitive and easy-to-distribute Learning Management System and a one of a kind solution for organizations. We provide a competitive Quiz solution, formal Exam solution, informative Course solution and an engaging Assessment solution with certification. All of this for very competitive pricing! With our easy-to-use tool you can engage, train and certify your employees or students! With our excellent support we stand out from most other LMS. Learn more about Easy LMS

Samuel C.
Corporate Strategy Advisor
May 18, 2016

“Great outcome at plant open day`”

OverallAfter browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer. I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks. I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen). Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that). One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected. I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization. I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.
May 18, 2016
Sandra M.
December 2, 2015

“Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more! ”

OverallI am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!
December 2, 2015
E-Learning, Self-employed
December 15, 2018

“Just What I Was Looking For”

OverallAs a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc. Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task. I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.
ProsFlexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.
ConsA little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.
December 15, 2018
Adam L.
Team Lead
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
July 22, 2016

“Excellent training tool ”

OverallI have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.
ProsVery easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)
ConsI have no Cons of this website
Recommendations to other buyersKeep up the great work. This is one of if not the best website for this I have seen.
July 22, 2016
1001-5000 employees
July 2, 2018

“An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees. ”

ProsIt's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.
ConsWith the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.
July 2, 2018
Robson B.
Sales Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2019

“Great value for money and very useful support”

ProsEasy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool. I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.
ConsSome features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.
September 13, 2019
Aly H.
Architect
May 26, 2018

“Best online software learning site on the world wide web.”

ProsEasy and user friendly, customer services is fantastic (great people!) reliable source of delivering information, and never down or out of service (unless noted otherwise by advance notification.) Publication of courses, exams, and emailing of certificates of completion are immediate. Guys, this site is really fun to use!
ConsThe Owls pictures makes the Easy LMS site appears more oriented for children than adult education. It would be very nice if we can combined the image and element on one slide, so the reader can read and see the subject issue on one place.
May 26, 2018
Kobi B.
CTO
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
May 6, 2017

“Workeding with them for a year. Best customer service I ever encountered. Good value for money.”

ProsBest customer service I ever encountered. Easy to use and setup - just add the questions and you're ready to go. Easy integration - created a webhook integration under a minute. Support multiple languages including Hebrew :) Can add CSS file to the exam for a complete customization.
ConsThe exams UI, the part facing the users taking the exam could look better and more "modern". There is great freedom in customizing the exam's CSS, but there is no easy tool to work and iterate on different CSS attributes.
May 6, 2017
Kathleen G.
July 6, 2018

“I use Easy LMS to build exams for my training courses. It is very easy to use and maintain.”

ProsThe software is easy to use and offers all the features and functions I require for building and publishing exams for my online training courses. The support team is very responsive and able to assist with my questions. The company also made several enhancements to allow me to expand my training exam offerings.
ConsI wish the online training courses would allow you to upload MS Powerpoint presentations instead of creating the training materials manually.
July 6, 2018
Alon K.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 5, 2016

“Fun way for test preperation”

OverallI used the Gamified Quiz module only. Questions were uploaded using the import option. I have about 760 multi selection questions uploaded to the site.
ProsGamified Quiz feature is a fun way to take an exam. The software gives plenty of options you can play with (from the ability to immediately mark the correct question after user selection up to change layout). it really gives a great learning experience to users who need to take exams. The option to use this software from both my iPad and laptop is great. Customer support is great. they actually called my cell several times to get feedback.
Cons1. The export format is not similar to import format. if i need to manipulate my questionnaire, i have to export it, change it and use a different tool to change it to the format that import module accepts. why not using the same format of CSV for both import and export. 2. if you have to upload pictures, the software limits you to a specific size and aspect ratio. i had to manipulate different images to fit the requirements.
Recommendations to other buyersFor my users, this software is a great experience. For me as the person who has to upload questions and prepare the exams, it would expect it to be more flexible and help me minimize the time to set up a new exam.
July 5, 2016
Pedro C.
Investigador/Docente
April 29, 2019

“Quizzes, courses and much more easy!”

OverallWith this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS
ProsIt's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.
ConsI only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.
April 29, 2019
Mikayla K.
VP of Education and Development
Package/Freight Delivery, 1-10 employees

“Easy and Simple”

OverallI have so far had a good experience but sometimes I just want more control on my end of how many lines of texts go on the first slide, etc. Small changes that seem obvious to me are not automatically built out.
ProsMy favorite part about this software is that it is easy to use! I have used other LMS systems before and they were very technical and took me months and months to get started rather than a few short weeks to get up and running with Easy LMS.
ConsMy main issue is that I am on a completely different timezone than the company so it usually takes a full day or so for emails to be answered. The system is SO simple which is great, but sometimes I want to change formats or have a quick question that takes a while to get answered. Although, once I get a hold of support, everyone is very nice and eager to help.
James S.
Veterinary Ophthalmologist
Higher Education, Self-employed
September 14, 2018

“Easy LMS in teaching Veterinary Ophthalmology”

OverallI incorporated it in to my Life Long Learning web site for teaching veterinary ophthalmology.
ProsA real great way to have students do a self assessment with no stress of regular testing.
ConsWorks just fine as it is. Can't think of any thing.
Joshua S.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2018

“You should use Easy LMS”

OverallMy experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.
ProsThe software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.
ConsI think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.
August 31, 2018
David B.
US Director - Zodhiates International New Testament Study Center
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
September 14, 2018

“Excellent value for dollar”

ProsThis is a simple software, making it very useful for basic projects which need a powerful media presentation and testing mechanism. There are some advanced features, but not a full suite. Yet if you are looking for something straightforward (like I am), this makes for an excellent option.
ConsThe interface could use some improvements in terms of being intuitive or making less clicks between screens when constructing a module. In the end, you can get where you are going. I have never had to repeat any work due to bugs in the software.
Eleanor D.
Clinician
May 25, 2018

“Easy LMS is a great platform in giving online examinations, with alot of possibilities! ”

OverallMy team can take the exam on-the-go, without confining them in a classrom setting.
ProsThe software is easy to use. I can upload 1 whole exam at one go. I can custumized alot of things and it's very flexible to use.
ConsSometimes when uploading exams with special characters, the software does not recognize them including the symbols.
May 25, 2018
Carol B.
Account Management Executive
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
May 24, 2018

“Great tool for businesses looking for a quiz software”

ProsI love how easy it is to build our forms out and publish. The ability to embed the quiz as well as the ability to transfer data to our CRM software has made this a great product to use.
ConsI wish there was a slightly more robust admin panel and ability to do things like update my cc without utilizing the chat feature.
May 24, 2018
Daniel J.
Shared Services & IT Director
1001-5000 employees
April 16, 2018

“Having a great experience using the service!”

OverallWe were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!
Pros- Powerfully easy interface - Low cost - Great customer support - All features you may need in one product
Cons- Unable to customize sender email address - I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing
April 16, 2018
Geoff D.
January 7, 2016

“A Great Product”

OverallI had looked at several options regarding online tests and had even considered hiring somebody to develop a program until I stumbled across QuizWorks as I searched the internet and I am very happy I did. The program is extremely user friendly and gives the user many different options that are very easy to use allowing the quizzes to be changed with different layouts and features. What is particularly satisfying about dealing with QuizWorks is something that seems to have been lost in the world of commerce. .GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Twice I have contacted them and both times I have received lightning fast responses. They even made adjustments to accommodate questions in multiple quizzes that could be changed without affecting the same question in another quiz. Try doing this with Microsoft. I can't even get a response from these large companies when you need help. They are happy to sell you the product but unwilling to service it. QuizWorks have a different corporate philosophy and mentality. They treat you the way they would want to be treated and that is a rarity nowadays. Highly recommend this product. Five stars on all counts.
January 7, 2016
olorunfemi o.
Merchant Support Manager
November 24, 2015

“Awesome”

OverallPros: I like the fact that I can generate reports easily although i still have to do some excel work but its better compared to the tool i was using before. i like the fact that my users get a certificate after the exam and i can put in instructions for next steps at the end of the exam. Cons: It will be great to be able to search for a user on the results page . A search option bar may suffice. It will be awesome if a report can be generated to show just the nos of finished plays and those who passed and failed.

By Quizworks on November 24, 2015
Hi Olorunfemi! Thanks for your positive review. We're glad you're enjoying our product :) And based on your feedback we'll be a dding the search for a user on the results page in Q1 of 2016. We'll also add the filter on passed/failed. As you said it's possible to do this now with the excel export, but we could make the whole process a bit more efficient by adding these features. And since that's our job, that's what we'll do :) Edit: we've just released this feature for the courses section. See the reporting tab. Have a good day! Jan Co-founder Quizworks
November 24, 2015
Conner C.
Training Specialist
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2019

“Inexpensive, but packs a punch!”

OverallWe are able to create courses for our clients to learn, re-learn, keep up with changes in our software. We are also able to offer refresher courses to existing clients and give internal courses to make sure everyone's skills are kept up to date.
ProsThe price is fantastic, coming in well under what any other LMS we researched was priced at. It is very easy to use. Has its own course Editor which looks different from many others in the visual aspect. Looks very clean and is easy to use.
ConsCould be a little more feature rich as far as integrating with our internal SSO. Doesn't have interactive course options, where you can host a live course.
February 1, 2019
Quality Assurance Engineer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
January 28, 2019

“Embeded exam as marketing campaign”

OverallI was looking for a tool that will help me to prepare exam like training about new products addressed for sales team. Easly LMS did very well with their integration, embedding and import/export facilities.
ProsI like ready to use facilities available with very little configuration required, especially an option that allows you to publish an exam on your own website by just pasting ready java script code snippet. Also user management is very straightforward together with user import functionality. I was also able to easily import hundreds of exam questions from .xlsx and .csv files. Exporting test results together with additional user data allowed me to make further analyses for summary purposes in external tool.
ConsThere were some issues with translations in few places but Support team did very well with them. Also not big deal, but it was hard to find a place where question categories can be added because this facility was not available on the list of categories.
January 28, 2019
Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees
January 14, 2019

“Easy and Fun”

OverallVery Good. It made me a kindergarten student and it was nice to ease me from our toxic working environment.
ProsWhat I like about this software is that it can be used in various aspects. It can be used for recreation and also in refresher courses. Using the software makes us employees engaged and knowledgeable. Big thumbs up for this software.
ConsI don't have anything bad to say on this software, its cool and I'm looking forward for an update and more challenging games and modes.
January 14, 2019
11-50 employees
June 15, 2018

“Great platform to create quizz & tests”

ProsI really like the ease of use of Easy LMS for the set up of questions and the quick answers to our question from the support. I recommend this platform.
ConsThere is not enough personnalization possible in terms of layout (colours, call-to-action, typo,...)
Chamira H.
Quality Assurance Specialist
Security and Investigations, 501-1000 employees
November 28, 2018

“Easy LMS”

OverallOverall, it is amazing and I don't know how difficult things would be without it.
ProsIts a really great tool for training purposes.
ConsNothing not to like. You create your own learning courses for your employees to access and complete.
November 28, 2018
Jaemin F.
August 7, 2018

“ Very user friendly”

OverallThis assessment tool now forms a key part of my overall sales process. It gives my prospective clients a clear diagnostic about where there are now and the next steps they need to take in order to keep making progress.
ProsIt was simple to use for someone without a lot of tech experience. The functionality was great and allowed me to design a well structured assessment tool to use with my target market.
ConsI ended up paying more than I thought I'd have to in order to unlock the key features I needed to make the assessment work the way I needed it to.
August 7, 2018
Megan G C.
Business Owner
July 18, 2018

“I use Easy LMS for my small business to conduct an assessment to add clients to my mailing system”

OverallA great tool for my clients
ProsIt was easy for me to set up my quiz with minimal knowledge of technology and having never done a quiz before
ConsI find for what I use it for, it's a bit expensive to get the functions I need for only one assessment
July 18, 2018
Kim W.
Training and Recruitment
Plastics, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2018

“Exactly what we were looking for to meet our immediate needs at time of purchase! ”

Pros- easy to learn and use - was able to post content immediately - able to insert links to courses, quizzes and exams from our internal training content - email notifications of completed exams - ability to track reports
Cons- reports are not user friendly or sortable in meaningful ways - not much available in the way of customization with colors and fonts
June 20, 2018
Preetumsingh G.
Instructor (Health care Aides)
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed
January 30, 2019

“Great easy tool”

OverallI have so far been using this site to create practice exams. This has also been beneficial to assess the knowledge of my students in a real exam scenario with time limit. I can also define the percentage of success for a whole class.
ProsIt's ease of use and the options to allow me to create exams. Students can have easy access with the link and I can set the rules.
ConsIt gets expensive after the Teacher package. Wish it allowed me on the Teacher pack to set a password to prevent students to just share the link and have too many people get access to the test i created.
January 30, 2019
S W.
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
June 15, 2018

“Awesome support and fun to use”

OverallBeing able to track the results of knowledge retained from training as well as getting a gauge on someone's knowledge level overall.
ProsThe easy of use and awesome support staff are what I find to make QuizWorks stand out. No matter what the question or concern is, they are quick to respond and help provide information and work with me to get the results I wish for.
ConsI wish the export Data into Excel was formatted in an easier to view manner and more printer friendly. Currently it's an extremely large spreadsheet which is a bit taxing to read.
Tom M.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
September 29, 2016

“A Reasonably Priced Interactive Marketing Tool”

OverallOverall I am very impressed with Quizworks. It is versatile and has delivered exactly what I needed to create an online interactive assessment for lead generation. Where they really blew my mind though was in the level of ongoing support they provided. Peter and the team are really amazing. Give it a try!
ProsVersatile and it continues to evolve. The pricing is also very reasonable. Qualtrics wanted to charge me an arm and a leg to create the same thing.
ConsI can't really say there is anything bad
Recommendations to other buyersYou can create linear and multi-dimensional assessments for your clients . I used the linear assessments.
September 29, 2016
Huanita W.
Customer Services Manager
Security and Investigations, 1001-5000 employees
June 23, 2016

“Simple and fabulous”

OverallFabulous tool, easy to use. Good selection of training tools and exam tools. Creating a course is easy, you can incorporate pictures, videos, and users receive a certificate at the end of an exam which is great.
Prossimplicity and easy of usage, great features and value for money.
Conslimited reporting possibility. would be great if you could provide in future the possibilty to create user histories and a platform to create our own "online training academy" where users can log in, choose from our various training topics and can view and dowload certificates from past courses.
June 23, 2016
Kelsie S.
Program Coordinator
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2018

“The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz. ”

ProsI like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.
ConsI pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
June 12, 2019

“A quick, easy and cost effective way to deploy assessments and surveys!”

ProsI like that it allowed me to deploy different types of assessments to a large group via one link, I had no need for an additional LMS as quiz works came with its own. It is user friendly.
ConsThe are limitations to what it can do, but its a great starting point.
June 12, 2019
Leslie B.
Process Archivist
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
January 31, 2019

“Actually EASY”

OverallOverall, working with Easy LMS has been an enjoyable experience. It has helped my company best organize the many training and learning opportunities we offer, which has allowed us to open ourselves to more opportunities to grow our internal education program. As I mentioned, the program is easy to understand and use and the staff truly couldn't be more helpful.
ProsEasy LMS allows for customizable course creation in a way that requires little to no training with the software. Additionally, the employees are more than willing to answer any question (no matter how silly it may seem!!!), making the software easier to understand and easier to pitch to your coworkers!
ConsUnfortunately, without a paid subscription, there are many features that you cannot access. I understand the motive, but I do wish I could view exam results without a paid subscription.
January 31, 2019
Moanes S.
Teacher
June 4, 2018

“Great site i always use it .. My students love it . And it makes me aSpecial teacher ”

Pros exams, Features & Functionality, Customer Support, Ease of Use, Quality....... And the price for the teachers is great
ConsIt will be great if u add items (more then one item / questions) to the basic question .. U r donig great work there is no Disadvantages
June 4, 2018
Desi C.
Training & Development Manager
Financial Services, 201-500 employees
April 15, 2019

“Great Testing Software”

OverallThis software helped us with assessing our team members knowledge and identify areas where further development is required. It really is a fantastic tool.
ProsIt is user friendly, easy on the eyes and has multi-functionality. It has helped our department assess the knowledge of our reps, engage them in learning and often spurs a lot of conversation on the topics being tested. Setting up a test or quiz extremely easy and each test is fully customizable, from the content to the look of the platform.
ConsThe only thing I encountered is that the time zone cannot be altered to the time zone you are in. You have to use the UTC time zone and make adjustments according to the difference in time. Other than this I REALLY like this software!
April 15, 2019
Lauren S.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2019

“Easy to Use”

OverallWe used to mark assessments manually, however it is now done automatically by the software. It has saved us both time and money, as well as ensuring consistency in results scoring.
ProsEasy to set up Easy to navigate User friendly (business and students) Quick for learners to start using
ConsCan't copy questions to quickly amend Pictures take a while to upload (although that could be my internet connection)
February 16, 2019
Allen R.
Principal
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
February 14, 2019

“A Company That Cares”

OverallThey provide excellence response time to questions, and plainly care about delivering a quality product.
ProsDon't let the name "EasyLMS" suggest this company is somehow short on e-learning knowledge and commitment to assist with e-learning, blended learning, etc. Throughout their website is extensive information about a wide variety of e-learning and related topics, and many links to additional information that takes the reader to outside sources. This is a mark of a company that cares, and is committed to an informed clientele; and for this reason, I am giving them a big thumbs up. As I explore the platform, I will write future reviews, but my sense is that this company is a "keeper".
ConsThere are some typos on their website, but I understand they are fixing those.
February 14, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
January 3, 2019

“Easy to use online training and exam tool”

OverallWe are organizing a contest with different courses and exams and we choose Easy-LMS because it is an easily usable, customizable, adaptable platform with a buit-in Analyizing tool. The system supports course creation and exam creation and we soon (hopefully) will able to integrate our MailChipm list with its Academy platform.
Pros- Easy to use, effective and engaging tool - Fair price - Customizable
ConsAPI Integration setting up is yet very difficult
January 3, 2019
Anand V.
Consultant
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
July 27, 2019

“360 Degree LMS”

Proscreate custom functionalities. Can create quizzes even for small teams and individuals. View options is excellent. Instant results
ConsThere is no negative points about using this software
July 27, 2019
Patrick D.
Director, Leadership Institute
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
February 19, 2019

“Stop Looking”

OverallWe are using the exam feature for weekly tests and our folks really enjoy the ease of use.
ProsWe looked everywhere for the right product until we found this one. It was clear that this would meet our needs and allow us to create online forms, quizzes, and exams exactly the way we wanted.
ConsThere is a learning curve, but it's worth the effort.
February 19, 2019
Amanda C.
Marketing Manager
Government Relations, 51-200 employees
October 11, 2018

“Great event quiz - could use some adjustments”

OverallOverall I was pretty happy. However, I was concerned that the product wasn't logging users out when we were testing the products. I was assured that if adjusted my settings in the browser so that user names and passwords were not remembered, then I wouldn't have this issue. Onsite, we quickly realized that wasn't the case. We had 10 ipads in our booth, and had to close out and reopen the browser after every user to avoid having a problem. This was after several tech people worked on the issue. I would recommend finding a way to adjust this so people don't end up in the same position in the future.
ProsThe flexibility to create all types of questions. The ability to use anywhere with internet. The leaderboard and the ability to edit it when needed.
ConsThe product doesn't log users out from each play. The difficulty working with customer support due to the time difference.
Pedro C.
Investigador/Docente
September 16, 2018

“Great Choice for Quick Knowledge Interaction ”

OverallIn my area, the first evaluation determines the creation of new workshops. With Ease LMS, I can create nice questionairs, make them quickly online, and test my crow target. Then, with simple tools to evaluate the quizes, set the information most pertinent for each case.
ProsEase to use, and set online tools to gather opinions or to challenge students/friend knowledge.
ConsUntil this moment, everything I tested, delivered what I need most!
September 16, 2018
Marcus S.
Chiropractor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
October 9, 2018

“Back To Chiropractic”

OverallInstead of manually grading exams it is all automated, including certificates to the exam taker immediately.
ProsEasy to use once you are familiar with it, had very good support to help you figure it out. Has saved me about an hour a day for all my exam needs.
ConsThe time of completion is not stamped in my time zone, although that is in development.
October 9, 2018
Erica F.
Director of Operations
501-1000 employees
May 30, 2018

“We have been using this for employment training and it is working fabulous.”

OverallNot applicable!
ProsWhat I love most about LMS is the ease of use! The way that you can customize the different screens for your program is amazing.
ConsThe certificate that is produced is lacking and is hard to navigate, due to this being used for employment training, I wish this aspect was better.
Fabiana H.
January 11, 2017

“Best LMS out there!”

OverallI am happy to review this Online Assessment tool. It has been a lifesaver and a time saver, too. The ease of use and the user-friendly interface is AMAZING. I love the fact that you have four different options to create evaluations for your employees. You can rate them and the statistics are very eye friendly and easy to understand for someone that doesn't like numbers or stats at all.
ProsReally interactive, great user experience. You're able to play with the style of every course. Add pictures and everything.
ConsCustomer Service isn't good. They are located in Norway and take long to answer.
January 11, 2017
Sebas V.
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 11, 2018

“Best product for quizzes and assessments available”

OverallVery positive experience. Contacted the customer support a few times and have always been delighted with the time and effort they take to solve the issues.
ProsIt just works! It's easy to use, friendly UI but has a very robust system behind it. If embedded the quizzes load very fast!
ConsI'm trying hard to find something negative..but can't really. Only thing that maybe could be improved is the various navigational menu's. They vary in style a bit and feel inconsistent..but it's not a big problem.
Victoria B.
Director of Training
March 7, 2016

“We Love It!”

OverallWe love the assessment and quiz tools! The assessment is working great ' our clients love it and it's helping drive traffic to our services. The quizzes are fantastic! They are making our job so much easier. We offer a number of on-line LIVE webinar courses and we use to hand mark quizzes and customize each certificate one by one ' now that it's automated it's saving us so much time, headaches and stress. I love that it's self marking, looks professional, provides the correct answer with an explanation and automatically generates a certificate. The price is fantastic too! Thank you for offering such great services.
March 7, 2016
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“The only LMS needed”

OverallPerfect for our needs, i hope they focus on bugs rather than new features in the short term
Pros- Easy to use - Lots of useful features - Low prices
Cons- Still buggy, especially if not used in English - The price plans are not immediatly clear at a first view