TutorCruncher Ratings

Overall

About TutorCruncher

TutorCruncher is a tutoring business management system that offers timesheets, scheduling, payroll, invoicing, and tutor-student matching capabilities. Having been developed by a tutoring company ourselves, we combine real depth of function with ease of use, allowing our users to easily accept card payment, pay their tutors, schedule classes, centrally manage their email marketing and much, much more. Use TutorCruncher to massively simplify your tutoring company's operations. Learn more about TutorCruncher

March 14, 2018

“Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to.”

OverallManaging tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.
ProsThe wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses. The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort. The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights. The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated. The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions. Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors. The client/user support is fantastic!
ConsThe software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

By TutorCruncher on March 20, 2018
Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!
Rory C.
Managing Director
March 3, 2017

“Great piece of software”

OverallThe Profs started using TutorCruncher about half way through our first year of operations, and since then, we haven't looked back. TutorCruncher has freed up a significant amount of administrative time, allowing us to put our time and energy into business growth. It has allowed our company to scale smoothly, and the TutorCruncher team have been open to taking onboard our suggests for changes and extra features to support our business growth. Very happy with the product.
ProsSmooth integration of all aspects of the business. Easy to use for our contractors, clients, and in house team. Fantastic billing system, integrated with online payment companies for very swift payment turnaround.
ConsWe have dealt with the occasional bug and teething issue, but these are solved very quickly by their in house team.

By TutorCruncher on March 6, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Rory. We are very pleased with the impact you feel our services have had on The Profs, particularly in terms of scalability and growth opportunities that TutorCruncher has helped provide. We are grateful for your prudent and effective suggestions for improving the system and are always happy to continue developing our services in line with the needs of successful businesses like yours. Thanks again, Rory!
March 3, 2017
Lisa C.
September 14, 2017

“Outstanding experience”

OverallAdds credibility to our agency by using a professional software.
ProsThe customer support is unparalleled; the live chat service enables us to reach out to the team should we need help at any point. However, the software has been well designed and optimises the user's experience so it's not often we need to do so.
ConsNot much can be said at this point. Perhaps I could suggest an extra feature; there could be a list of subjects that tutors can manually "select" so that we can reach out to tutors who tutor this specific subject instead of sending out mass broadcasts. Similarly, if there are students who are studying a particular subject / level, perhaps there could be a way of categorising this so that we could send valuable content via email marketing.

By TutorCruncher on September 18, 2017
Thank you for the fantastic review, Lisa. We are glad that the team at Telios Tutors find the system well designed and easy to use, in the event that you might need any support it is always forthcoming! In terms of your email marketing, you can create and apply custom labels to your users so that when you send out broadcasts you can target specific users.
September 14, 2017
Michelle J.
March 17, 2018

“Tutorcruncher has literally made my administration so much easier.”

OverallTime is money and this software saves me heaps of time. It has also increased my business's capacity to grow without me having to employ another administration person.
Pros- easy to track jobs and lessons - turned my paper lesson reports into electronic ones - empowers my tutors and clients - time sheets are managed once tutors mark a lesson complete - compared to their competition, price versus features is unbeatable - great support. The guys at Tutorcruncher area always very responsive and they are on the other side of the world for me
Cons- Credit requests and invoicing is done a little bit different from how I used to do it and required a change to my internal business processes. If there is an amount still owing on a credit request, I'd like to see that marked as transferred to the invoice when the invoice supersedes that credit request - I don't use it to track tutor pay because our Australian casual employment pay rates are too difficult to implement. I simply export tutor hours and manually enter into Xero's payroll.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Michelle, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are delighted that TutorCruncher has helped you streamline your company's services and that you have made the most of our lesson report. We are proud to know that we provide effective support even if we are on the other side of the ocean! We are working to improve the credit requests. Thanks again Michelle.
Jelena G.
51-200 employees
April 10, 2017

“Loving our new operating system !!”

OverallTutorcruncher is FANTASTIC and is a refreshing change from the old system we were using. The features (although we have not fully utilised all of them yet) are fantastic and as we explore the system we are excited to use more and more of the handy features available. Sam from the support team has been a godsend when it comes to promptly answering any (and I mean any! silly as they may be sometimes) question and problem in detail. Despite the time difference between us in Sydney (Australia) and him in the UK he is always reachable. Overall the staff and clients are thrilled with tutor cruncher and what it has to offer.
ProsIt is user-friendly. contains all the information in one spot. the support is fantastic and it is accessible by the clients.
Consa few minor issues like limited information on reports; I would like to be able to print client balance information. Navigating from Payment order back to the list sometimes requires a few too many clicks. Admin should be able to edit lesson charges and change the lesson status once it has been completed, cancelled or even deleted (possibly have levels of admin where the highest level has the permission to change this)

By TutorCruncher on April 13, 2017
Hi Jelena, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are really pleased that you have got so much value out of TutorCruncher since you moved over. There is still plenty more for you to take advantage of I am sure, so we look forward to continuing to help you get the most out of our services. Thanks again!
April 10, 2017
Chase C.
Program Manager
March 17, 2018

“Tutorcruncher is definitely an improvement from our previous software for tracking employee hours. ”

ProsIt is very user friendly! My staff required very little training to learn how to use and implement it. Same with clients once they are sent the link to create their profile they are able to do it with ease as I haven't heard one complaint. Also, automatic package tracking is such a bonus with Tutorcruncher! I also appreciate that you can customize reports for sessions by targeting specific areas for feedback that our tutors and coaches fill out. This helps us increase our quality of service.
ConsWhen adding new appointments using the calendar, I wish you could double click on a day to then be prompted to create a new `lesson on the day clicked on. This would further increase efficiency when inputting schedules. It would also be great to be able to mark lessons complete with ease directly from the calendar page. Another thing is deleted appointments it would be great to more easily recover them than having to search through ALL previously deleted lessons; ideally I'd like to go to the job, see the deleted lesson, then click recover to bring the lesson back while I still have the job opened up. Last piece of feedback would be to create more filters (like searching jobs using a tutor filter).

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Chase, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It makes us happy to know that TutorCruncher is easy to use and even your tutors have no problems in managing and planning lessons with many students. The same happens to clients, once the profile is created they can receive invoices and pay quickly. In this way you can manage your tutoring efficiently and professionally. Thanks for your review!
Tim K.
Start-Up Co-Founder
Education Management, Unspecified
February 9, 2018

“There aren't too many software providers you'd like to get a beer with”

OverallToo many to mention! They helped us scale, grow and manage a database of 140 clients and maintain intimate connections.
ProsThe customer support on this software is the best I have experienced. We launched our private tutoring service with 0 clients and 10 tutors and they were incredibly supportive and diligent from day 1 helping us towards success. Today they resolved a software error in less than an hour. They've thought of nearly everything in the software and I'm a massive fan of their iconic socket. I understand TutorCruncher is now facing several competitors but I can only give the highest most sincere recommendations.
ConsThe software is fantastic, a few nit picky improvements could be: pagination in TutorCruncher socket and ability to create seperate TutorCruncher socket for different types of tutors. BOTH of which I have been informed are coming soon. AKA How good?!

By TutorCruncher on February 12, 2018
Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! Scalability plays a big role in our design philosophy and we are happy to read that we could help you to scale, grow and and manage a growing database of 140 clients. We are continuing to improve TutorCruncher Socket and look forward to you using more of its functionality. Thanks again!
February 9, 2018
Carla-Mari M.
Company owner and Manager
March 14, 2018

“Tutor Cruncher is a brilliant system and the staff are super helpful and continue to improve things.”

OverallWe are able to manage our daily and weekly activities for our business and also able to track our clients progress along the way.
ProsHow user friendly it is. There are so many options and categories available and they all make things so simple and easy, but are so user friendly to work with. Tutor Cruncher puts everything into place for you, so you just have to slot things in.
ConsSometimes things go wrong and we have to wait while that issue is being sorted out. However, the team does sort things out very quickly.

By TutorCruncher on March 19, 2018
Hello Carla, thank you for leaving us a great review. We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and schedule management. We are very proud to know that we are providing effective support. I¿m sure you appreciate that we cannot stop 100% of problems, but what we can do is to minimise this risk and then solve them immediately. We always try to do our best! Thanks again Carla!
Julia A.
March 13, 2018

“Excellent software with first rate support”

OverallSaved me a huge amount of time.
ProsI am an accountant specialising in the tuition sector and many of my clients use TutorCruncher. The accounting side is excellent and the integration with Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo works very well. I have used other tutor management software over the past few years but have found TutorCruncher to be the best by a long stretch. The support is outstanding. I have requested specific reports and features in the past and the TutorCruncher team have been very accommodating.
ConsIf you have very specific invoice requirements (especially if you require very tailored invoices) then make sure that TutorCruncher can accommodate this. Although this might be a limitation of the accounting software (Xero or Quickbooks Online) rather than TutorCruncher.

By TutorCruncher on March 20, 2018
Hello Julia, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are very proud that you found TutorCruncher better than other softwares. We are happy that you can now manage your accounting business more efficiently by integrating TutorCruncher with other systems such as Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo. As you know, we want to offer excellent support, it's nice to know that we are doing it. Thank again Julia for your amazing review!
April B.
Teacher
May 4, 2018

“An affordable software that is great for business management.”

OverallI was able to quickly connect my students with tutors that could help them with their specific needs involving coursework.
ProsThis software is super affordable and is a bargain when considering all of the extra features that you receive. I am a huge fan of the fact that the software is accessible from almost anywhere using any device including my cellphone. The monthly pricing system is great as it allows my company to purchase a subscription for as many months as we see fit instead of being stuck with it if we do not like, fortunately this software meets all requirements for both teacher and students.
ConsThe biggest downside to using this software is the fact that I can not host it on my own domain. I wish that this were possible, but at this time it is not. I also would like to see a cheaper support option initiated.

By TutorCruncher on May 10, 2018
Hi April, thanks for taking the team to leave us a review. We are glad you think that TutorCruncher is priced to give you great value at the same time as meeting all your core needs. We do have an Enterprise price plan which allows you to have your system accessed via your own domain, though this is a premium service which we discuss on a case by case basis. Additionally, our dedicated support service is excellent value for money given the level of insight and engagement on offer. I would encourage you to take a look at these areas!
May 4, 2018
Joe B.
March 16, 2018

“This was the missing piece in the jigsaw of our business. Thank you.”

OverallIt means we don't need a library of files of information. All our clients and tutors info is at our fingertips
ProsHow it organises our accounting structures, and allows me to quickly create a job and post out to our tutors, and I also like the editability of the messages
ConsI never really know what the user experience is for our clients and our tutors. I don't know when they get there reports and what happens if they pay their invoice on time. I'm sure I could find this out if I made myself a client and went through that whole process, but it would be great if you had a section of screenshots displaying the user experience of our clients and tutors at each step of the way.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Joe, thank you very much for your excellent review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to organise the accounting structures and payment. You always have access to your Demo Branch on tutor which does allow you to role play to visualise how your clients and tutors interact and engage with your system. Thanks again Joe.
Stephanie R.
Tutoring Coordinator
March 13, 2018

“We've used the program for our small tutoring business for the last 4 years. ”

OverallTutor cruncher is a vital part of our tutoring business.
ProsI like how there are continual updates to the software with new features being added all the time. I like how easy it is to add sessions.
ConsI would like it if newly created invoices also contained a line that states how much they owe on previous invoices and give a total amount owing for all invoices.

By TutorCruncher on March 20, 2018
Hello Stephanie, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are very proud that during these 4 years with TutorCruncher you have found it an effective way to develop your business. As you know, we continue to work to stay up-to-date with new technologies and more practical and fast tools. Thank again for the review Stephanie.
Harrison M.
Lead Tutor
March 19, 2018

“TutorCruncher is an effective and useful website that has improved my company's effectiveness.”

OverallAs previously mentioned, tutorcruncher streamlined my company's operation, as we became larger and harder to manage. Tutorcruncher solved significant software and administration issues.
ProsThe consolidation of information, and its ease of access are the main advantages of using tutorcruncher.
ConsTutorcruncher can be occasionally difficult to use, with some unfortunate design flaws. One issue I had was with the labelling tutors option. Finding how to create a label caused me to apply this label to every tutor in the company, which took a long time to fix. Both the functions for creating, and removing labels en masse are frustrating to use.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Harrison, thank for your great review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to run your tutoring business in an easy and effective way. You can apply labels to your users in bulk by filtering, this may help you to save time in labelling, https://help.tutorcruncher.com/setup/#what-is-a-label. Thanks again for your review Harrison!
Perry G.
March 18, 2018

“Tutorcruncher is a great product, I don't know how I'd run my business without it.”

ProsThe features in this product take away the hassle of running my business. The ease of use is great, and the team have thought very hard about what tutoring agencies need.
ConsThe search functionality could be better at displaying results in a more user friendly way. Otherwise a great product.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Perry, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. We are pleased to know that TutorCruncher is helping you a lot in the management of your business, even to say that you would not know how to do without! We are happy that TutorCruncher is easy to use and allows you to perform many tasks. We are working hard to improve the functionality of the system and the search functionality will soon be better at displaying results. Thank you very much Perry for you great review.
Rushil S.
COO
March 16, 2018

“Very efficient system. Handles all the difficult and menial tasks.”

OverallTakes away all the admin.
ProsQuickest and easiest way to create and send invoices. Pipelines structure very effective in determining qualified leads. Broadcasts are fun and interactive and very easy to send targeted broadcasts based on labels.
ConsIntegration with websites unavailable. Would like our customers to be able to create an account and book trial sessions without initially getting their details.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Rushil, thanks for leaving us a great review. We are really pleased that TutorCruncher has proved so useful in facilitating effective tutoring management helping you with payments and billing. We can confirm that soon customers can book lessons via the website, we are working to create this new opportunity for you and all your users. Stay tuned! Thank again for your review Rushil!
11-50 employees
March 13, 2018

“Great software; the single platform where tutors, managers, clients and students can refer to ”

OverallCentral platform for all parties concerned in a tutorial company.
Pros- Functionality - creates and records lessons accurately - Feedback system - especially fits with our business
Cons- Ease of use - it's sometimes confusing when you want to edit previous lessons, such as deleting them, changing their feedbacks and such. Sometimes you can click into a lesson that says "Editable" but then you cannot delete it. Would be better if the rules around how lessons can be cancelled/deleted are more clear.

By TutorCruncher on March 20, 2018
Hello there, thank you very much for your review. We are glad that TutorCruncher helps your business to manage different areas of the business, such as managing relationships with your tutors, clients and students. It is also good to know that you find the lesson report system useful when you record lessons. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCruncher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!
Zac N.
January 15, 2018

“Excellent Customer Service”

ProsThe software is great but even better than that is the customer service provided by reps. They are always extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with.
ConsThe revenue snapshot could be more helpful (instead of comparing to previous 28 days would be more relevant to compare to the same period in the previous year).

By TutorCruncher on January 17, 2018
Hi Zac, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are delighted that you have been able to get so much out of our software over such a long period of time. We are always happy to provide a high quality of customer service to help you get the most out of our system!
January 15, 2018
Florian N.
E-Learning, 51-200 employees
May 18, 2017

“Amazing and extremely helpful software!”

ProsThe software provides almost every function you could wish as a tutoring agency. Bugs are fixed immediately and the after sales service is great. These Features is going to help any tutoring Company all over the world to increase their income and decrease their costs.
ConsOnly one Point, and only interesting for a few of you: Unfortunately, the software is still not translated into German. Maybe Tutorcruncher should consider this soon, there is a huge tutoring agency market in the German speaking countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

By TutorCruncher on May 18, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write us a fantastic review, Florian. We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and that it helps you grow your business. Thanks again!
May 18, 2017
Rich P.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
March 7, 2019

“Game-Changer”

ProsWhen it comes to managing a team of tutors, this software - at least of the ones I've tried - is the most complete package: detailed profiles, automatic invoicing, filters and maps - these are just a few of the well-thought-out details.
ConsMy biggest request would be for them to integrate further payment options. Currently, Stripe is the only option, but it'd be great to have further choices.

By TutorCruncher on April 16, 2019
Hi Rich, many thanks for taking the time to give TutorCruncher a review, we really appreciate that! We're happy to hear that you find TutorCruncher the most complete software on the market. Besides Stripe, you are also able to take payment from your clients via GoCardless (Direct Debit), and we'll be integrating with other payment gateways like PayPal, PayFast, WeChat Pay, and AliPay in the future. We would be happy to hear from you what gateways you'd want us to integrate with, so don't hesitate to get in touch Rich!
March 7, 2019
Jessica H.
Program Supervisor
March 13, 2018

“Getting accustomed to TutorCruncher as a new platform has been very easy. ”

Overallbuilt in invoicing and credit tracking features for client accouts.
ProsMany features are intuitive to use and don't require a lot of training. Whether its administrative features, client features or tutor features, I am able to easily address questions from all of our users. There have only been a few instances where I've need to seek out support from the TC team or reference the user guide. In those instances, I have always gotten the answers I needed with out a lot of hassle.
ConsThere are some limits to how you can sort client and student lists. Additionally, when users go dormant or jobs are finished these values still remain in the search and maps feature. It would be more helpful to have these types of values go dark in these features.

By TutorCruncher on March 15, 2018
Hello Jessica, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. It is our pleasure that the use of TutorCruncher is easy and functional for you, as we aim to improve the connections between administrators and other users. This means deep relationship of trust and professionalism with tutors and close connection with the parents and students. We are continuing to improve the way to how you can sort client and student lists to ensure that the data you see is always pertinent to your needs. Thanks again for the review.
steven F.
Co founder
March 24, 2018

“Incredible customer service”

ProsLove the customer service! Also, this CRM makes our life so much easier in managing tutors and client invoices.
ConsNothing to say, they are a great team and they are always there to provide great customer support. Good job!

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Steven, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are very proud to know that you get great benefit from the support we provide. We are delighted that TC has helped you streamline your company's services and that it helps managing tutors and client invoices. Thanks again for your amazing review.
March 24, 2018
Ben W.
Tutor recruitment and tutor

“Easy to use software ”

ProsEasy as a tutor to see lessons and write reports etc. Works well most of the time and helps us find new tutors too.
ConsFunny little bugs like the back button being stuck on a loop so it is unlike a back button elsewhere. Formatting irregularities when using mobile devices or tablets

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Ben, thank you very much for leaving us a great review. We are very happy that with TutorCruncher you can manage your business easily. We are delighted that TutorCruncher has helped you streamline your company's services and that you have made the most of our lesson report and the way that you can find new tutors. We are continually working hard to create an optimal version of the system that is perfectly adaptable to smartphones and tablets. Thank you.
Jonnie B.
Business Assistant
March 15, 2018

“Sometimes frustrating, but with quick resolution”

OverallThe use of pipeline has significantly smoothed out our client management, making fewer errors and more punctual processing of requests.
ProsThe fact that the developers are available to chat during work hours for customer support. The response time is so fast that any issues we've had with operating Tutorcruncher have been quickly resolved.
ConsThe software is sometimes quite restrictive, meaning simple tasks can often take a long time with convoluted workarounds.

By TutorCruncher on March 26, 2018
Hi Jonnie, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled that you have been able to better process your client management by using the CRM systems within TutorCruncher, such as the pipeline. We are hopeful that we can continue to make changes and improvements to improve your experience of using the system in line with our expectations on what using TutorCruncher should feel like. Thanks again for your feedback!
March 15, 2018
Education Management, Unspecified
October 28, 2017

“Extremely positive. Powerful efficient software which streamlines many tasks, & gives insights”

ProsEase of use, allowing tasks which would otherwise be difficult to be performed very quickly. Extremely high quality customer support which is happy to talk you through complex tasks and to assist with the set up.
ConsThere is something of a learning curve, this said it isn't steep. It isn't entirely flexible and some simple ( but rarely performed tasks) can be a little time consuming. Occasionally I have experienced strange issues e.g. a customer who couldn't log into the system. This said, there is always an easy solution.

By TutorCruncher on November 2, 2017
Thank you for leaving us such a great review! We are always eager to collaborate with our users so that we can help TutorCruncher work for them, providing solutions to problems and creating new opportunities for your company. Thrilled to see you would recommend us so readily to another user!
October 28, 2017
Brandon V.
Admininstrator
March 18, 2018

“This website is good and well thought out and saves me a lot of time from calculating tutor's pay.”

OverallThis website saves me a lot of time from calculating tutor's hours and pay compared to other websites.
ProsI do like how this website calculates the pay and hours for the tutors. It saves me a lot of time which allows me to focus more on other tasks.
ConsI dislike how the website keeps sending emails to my gmail when a job becomes "cold." I tried searching google and the tutorcruncher website on how to disable it, but can't find the solution. It is very annoying to have my gmail be flooded with these emails. I would like to see an option to disable this on tutorcruncher.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Brandon, thank you very much for you great review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to run your business, in this way you can save a lot of time and dedicate it to other activities. TutorCruncher has many areas which you can customise, for example, you can disable these particular types of emails. See this page on our help site for more: https://help.tutorcruncher.com/scheduling/#why-has-a-job-gone-cold. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Brandon.
Michelle C.
March 14, 2018

“Overall very good. Glad to be using the software over others. Very happy with the customer support.”

ProsThe itemisation of activities, that is, that every entry is day and time stamped/recorded for verification. Tutor Socket is an excellent plugin; although tricky to activate on website.
ConsNot as intuitive as could be. Only integrates with Stripe and not PayPal. Takes quite a lot of time to input client...student...job

By TutorCruncher on March 20, 2018
Hello Michelle, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are really glad that you have been able to manage the business much easier! We think that Socket is a very powerful tool and we¿re glad you agree that it offers huge advantages by letting you integrate your business website with your TutorCruncher account. We¿re continuing to update Socket to improve its functionality, specifically allowing your clients to book lessons on your website. Stay tuned for more! Thanks again for the review Michelle.
Carol t.
March 19, 2018

“We manage our tuition business successfully with Tutorcruncher. ”

ProsPositive elements: Booking, calendar, on-line payment, reminders, database of customers. Great customer service.
ConsIt is sometimes not adapted to the needs of our business which operates as a centre. Specifically: - calendar should show cancelled sessions in red all the time - negative entries should be made possible on credit requests to adjust to a positive balance

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Carol, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are pleased to know that with TutorCruncher you can better manage and organize your tutors, with this class planning is certainly faster and more effective. We are very proud to know that we are ensuring an effective support. Thanks for your feedback, it is very helpful to hear about ways in which we can improve the system going forward.
Debra U.
Education Consultant
March 17, 2018

“Really happy with how client, tutor, student and job details are readily accessible.”

ProsThe fact that when you log in you can see clearly where you are up to with incomings and outgoings, client details are easily accessible so that you can see where they are up to with their accounts. You can add clients, students, tutors and jobs quickly and easily link them so that you have the whole picture and this means that you can access information instantly when someone contacts you with a query.
ConsI would like to be able to export data (such a client or tutor email addresses) so that I can send out group emails more easily - although I have this data on a spreadsheet now so this is not a real issue.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Debra, thank you for leaving us a great review. We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and it helps you monitor the progress of your business. It makes us happy that with TutorCruncher you can organize the different activities between customers, students and tutors, this is an efficient way to have a daily view on the progress of your business. With TutorCruncher Broadcasts you can send emails to a group of people such as tutors, clients, or students. Thank you very much for your review Debra.
Joysline C.
customer service for J'Excelle
March 16, 2018

“I work as an administrator and ”

OverallI easily can tell who did what. It allows helps to reach out to the tutors instead of sending one message per person. Now that i think about it, are you going to translate the website in french? Other than that, everything seems fine. It is very user-friendly and simple.
ProsI really like the map because it allows to see where the tutors are located depending on the area. Also, customer support quickly answers to my questions and even do a follow-up! the website is really friendly as it is easy to use.
Conswhen I want to contact a tutor, I need to write an email which requires me to alway go back and forth. So that might be something to change. In a sens, if we could contact the tutors directly from tutorcruncher, it would be way easier.

By TutorCruncher on March 21, 2018
Hello Joysline, thank you for leaving us a great review. We are pleased to know that with TutorCruncher you can better manage and organize your tutors, with this class planning is certainly faster and more effective. Our support is always available, and it is our pleasure to help our users understand how best to use the system. The system is also available in French and it translates automatically based on your browser. Thank you very much for your review Joysline.
Nathan R.
Co-Founder
March 14, 2018

“Incredible people. Fantastic product. ”

OverallIt is the complete package for any tutoring business! Incredible features and superb customer support!
ProsIts simplicity combined with the plethora of useful features. The customer service is also ridiculously good!
ConsThere needs to be a button to enable administrators to apply discounts automatically. It would also be useful to have a button to view all lessons that are still 'awaiting confirmation'.

By TutorCruncher on March 19, 2018
Hello Nathan, Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you have found TutorCruncher intrinsic to your operations so far, and we are always ready to help our users with further clarification or doubts. We¿re working on a discount feature which I¿m sure you¿ll love! Stay tuned. We are happy that TutorCruncher is helping to improve your business, thank you very much for your review Nathan.
Shiv R.
March 29, 2017

“Feedback for TutorCruncher”

OverallExcellent service and quick response times whenever we have a query. I have been impressed by the ease at which we can manage invoicing and payments. TutorCruncher is a great asset to our company.
ProsNice user interface, easy for tutors to use and clients and tutors really like the fact that they get a breakdown at the end of the month.
ConsThe software itself is very good and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.
Recommendations to other buyersThe service that is provided when you have a query is very, very good.

By TutorCruncher on March 29, 2017
Hi Shiv, thank you for leaving us with an excellent review. We are thrilled that you would recommend us so highly as we take great pride in the quality of our services. Also, it is always a pleasure to help out with the queries that you might have. The dialogue between user and company really helps us make your TutorCruncher experience the best it can be. Thanks again!
March 29, 2017
Stephanie R.
October 19, 2017

“Best move I could make for my tutoring business!”

OverallI've been able to grow my company faster and easier than ever while not feeling overwhelmed. I'm no longer chasing clients for money and completing payroll takes about 1/5 of the time it did before.
ProsPhenomenal customer service. Excellent response times. Brilliant value! System is regularly updated based on client requests. I have felt incredibly supported in my transition to Tutorcruncher. The company understands how to transition new clients onto the system so you're not overwhelmed.
ConsIt is UK based program so some of the spelling and common language is different than the U.S. Tutorcruncher has been accommodating and is working through these issues and has already addressed some of them.

By TutorCruncher on October 23, 2017
Hi Stephanie, thanks for leaving us such a great review! We are delighted that you have been able to really focus on growing your company using the tools on offer. We are eager to continue growing in the US market and are excited to continue working with you to help reduce some of the language differences to make TutorCruncher even more accessible. We hope that we can only continue to increase the value on offer for your company, so thanks again, Stephanie!
October 19, 2017
Oscar H.
March 19, 2018

“Excellent support and a platform that is developing fast. Would highly recommend.”

ProsIntegrated system for hours and for bills make it a very good customer experience. I like the fact that parents can log in to review their total activity.
ConsIs slightly clunky navigating through screens. When you are going through numerous students or tutors you have to click back and forth.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Oscar, thank you very much for your review. We are really glad that TutorCruncher is an excellent system that help to run your business efficiently. We are also happy that your clients like TutorCruncher and parent can log in to review their activities and lesson planning. We are working to improve the functionality of the system, and we try to adapt TutorCruncher to the needs of our users. Thank you very much for the review Oscar!
Government Administration, Unspecified
January 19, 2018

“greatly increases efficiency”

ProsThe ability to charge client's cards on file helps tremendously. This limits payment reminders to only the clients who insist on charging their card themselves. Saves lots of time and stress dealing w/ cash flow issues.
ConsI wish I could use it to pay my tutors directly. I realize they're in the UK so their must be some issues with facilitating payments in the US.

By TutorCruncher on January 24, 2018
Hi, thanks for leaving us a wonderful review! Our solution is tried and tested for helping companies overcome cashflow issues with automated client billing, so we are thrilled you have been able to make us of this. We are working on a direct deposit functionality to pay tutors to be available worldwide, not just in the UK, so stay tuned for more!
January 19, 2018
Eoghan M.
February 12, 2019

“Very Helpful Tech Support”

OverallIt helps me focus on what is important. Building my tutoring brand!
ProsI love how this software helps manage much of my tutoring business so that I can focus on growing the company. The support is also 2nd to none. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
ConsThere is nothing in particular. A couple of times I've had technical troubles but they've been promptly fixed with tech support - mostly to do with a lack of lack of technological expertise on my part.

By TutorCruncher on April 16, 2019
Hi Eoghan, thanks a million for taking the time to give us such a great review! We're glad to see that you are enjoying the software and our customer support.
February 12, 2019
Tom W.
September 25, 2017

“I love this service ”

ProsIt has made everything much more streamlined. Key features for me are the SMS and email integration and the fact that getting feedback on the lessons has become much easier.
ConsThere are some additional features I would like to see in the future (e.g. the ability to create infographics which can then be sent out to clients).

By TutorCruncher on September 28, 2017
Hi Tom, thank you for leaving us some great comments. We are delighted that TutorCruncher has helped you streamline your company's services and that you have made the most of our lesson report and SMS features. We're always improving the system to add more functionality, so keep an eye out for more exciting additions to come!
September 25, 2017
Eve R.
Payroll/Hr
Education Management, 201-500 employees
July 24, 2018

“Streamlines day to day accounting and invoicing.”

OverallTying up neat little strings between vendor and tutor invoicing was icing on the cake!
ProsLove the day to day ease of accounting and invoicing abilities. Easy use for vendor/tutor activites and invoicing.
ConsI have not experienced any negative issues with the software. The support team has proven to be invaluable for help and support.

By TutorCruncher on August 1, 2018
Hi Eve, thanks for taking the time to review TutorCruncher. We're thrilled that you've found the majority of your main needs easy to automate and manage, we hope that now you're able to focus on other areas of the company with your time. We're always happy to help, so don't ever hesitate to get in touch.
July 24, 2018
Ryan R.
March 18, 2018

“Great software and team, fairly new, I feel there is a lot more growth potential to their service.”

ProsThe automaticity of common admin activities for our business. All information in one place. Automatic invoicing and payouts. Overview of how our business is doing. Customisation.
ConsIt's still complicated to understand, even for a computer savvy person. It could be made simpler. Some features that would be useful aren't available yet. So much to learn in order to get everything set up. Complicated for tutors too. More tutorial videos would be helpful. Look and feel could improve. A lot of writing which feels overwhelming for the eyes.

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Ryan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you with different features for a correct and efficient performance of your business activities including automatic invoicing and payouts. Certain functionalities represent a learning curve, it is for this reason that we offer dedicated support for helping our users, feel free to contact us for further clarifications. Thanks again for your review Ryan.
Woody W.
January 6, 2017

“Quality tutoring software”

OverallHaving used it from the inception I think one cannot find a better piece of software for tutoring businesses
ProsEasy to use

By TutorCruncher on February 17, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Woody. It's great to hear that you value our services so highly, we look forward to continuing to make your operations streamlined and effective. Thanks again!
January 6, 2017
Sarah C.
Owner and tutor
January 10, 2018

“excellent”

OverallIt is simple and easy to use and makes all my invoices for me.
ProsI like the ability to create invoices and lesson plans with ease and to send out a message to all my clients.
ConsI dislike the way that if you make a mistake on the invoicing you cannot remove it unless you change the date parameters.

By TutorCruncher on January 11, 2018
Hi Sarah, thanks so much for leaving us a tremendous review! We're delighted that you find the system simple and easy to use in providing you an extremely valuable service. On a side note, if you ever make any mistakes with your invoices, you can void them and re-issue a corrected version. Thanks again, Sarah!
January 10, 2018
Ganesh K.
Co-Owner & Manager
May 26, 2017

“Best Tuition Management System Available”

OverallIt changed the way my School runs for the better
ProsIt is all encompassing, every aspect of running tuition classes is covered. This is the system I literally dreamed of before I came across it.
ConsAs a victim of it's own success, there are areas that can be tweaked to improve my own experience, but the devs are really responsive to feedback.

By TutorCruncher on May 26, 2017
Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review, Ganesh! We are thrilled that you find TutorCruncher is able to facilitate every aspect of what you are looking for to make running, and growing, your company easy. We look forward to continuing to work together, thanks again!
May 26, 2017
Internet, Unspecified
March 13, 2018

“TutorCruncher has been an invaluable tool for Tutisto. At this point it is essential for us to use.”

OverallWe would barely be able to manage handling tutors and clients at this level of operation for our new company. As we scale up, it will become impossible to manage without it.
ProsAutomated reminders for clients and tutors. It really cuts down on the time that it takes to keep everyone up to date with their calendar.
ConsPayout integration not implemented for US customers. We have to pay our tutors individually using Venmo. It takes a lot of our time and Telleroo for US could really help.

By TutorCruncher on March 20, 2018
Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! We are really proud that tutorcruncher helps Tutisto to run an efficient tutoring business and can help also manage your scheduling. It¿s great that the calendar calendar is helpful for keeping all your tutors and clients updated (as well as saving everyone valuable time!). As you know, we are eager to make to payout system available in the US and will continue to work with you to make this happen. Thank again for the review.
Laurent A.
Gestionnaire
May 15, 2017

“Amazing experience so far!”

OverallUsing TutorCruncher has allowed us to grow our company pretty fast. It also gave us the ability to offer a great customer service and to automate a big part of our business.
ProsThe best part of TutorCruncher is truly the support team. They are just incredibly helpful whenever you run into a problem. The whole software is user friendly and the learning curve is about 1 week if you have no experience. We also like the fact that it's customizable so that you can fit the software to your own business model.
ConsThe only cons we find is the ability to do bulk actions. Other than this, it would be nice to have support on the weekend :)

By TutorCruncher on May 16, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review, Laurent. We are glad to hear that you could get going on TutorCruncher so fast and that it helps your company grow. We take great pride in the support we offer and the quality of our services and are glad that you see the value in all of these areas. Thanks again!
May 15, 2017
nathalie p.
Managing Director
March 16, 2018

“I was using another system before. Tutorcruncher is so much better. Modern, flexible, very visual.”

ProsGreat interface, well integrated with calendar, map. Many reminders. Easy to use and understand. Quick pertinent replies on chat Clients like using it. Tutors too. The activity feed is super useful
Cons2 minor aspects: -the reporting is not as detailed as I would like. Hard to separate hours billed, hours done. Hard to track hours by subject. - the credit request/ invoicing is a bit cumbersome at times. -

By TutorCruncher on April 5, 2018
Hello Nathalie, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We're delighted that you are a fun of the interface and that you are able to effectively able to action your daily management of your company. In your Analytics section you can get an effective breakdown of your income by subject, however, if there are other areas of reporting you would like to access then let us know! We always want to provide our users with the metrics they need, so we would be delighted to discuss this further with you. Thanks again!
Kiran S.
n/a
November 28, 2017

“Absolutely brilliant! Thankful for their thorough support.”

ProsDesigned exceptionally well which makes it easy for non-technical users too. Constant guidance is provided by the TutorCruncher team. The team checks on you every now and then to ensure you are getting on well with the software.

By TutorCruncher on December 11, 2017
Hi Kiran, thanks for leaving us a glowing review! We really enjoyed working with you to build your website and are glad it has been working well with you. We are thrilled that you find TutorCruncher easy to use, we hope to always combine simplicity of user experience with depth. Thanks again, Kiran!
November 28, 2017
May 14, 2018

“Great!”

OverallEase of use
ProsThe UI design is beautiful and easy to use, and being able to use text to speech when writing is fantastic!
ConsSometimes it is difficult to navigate the site, some of the buttons can be ambiguous in their description.

By TutorCruncher on May 31, 2018
Hi there, thanks for leaving us such a great review! We work really hard to ensure that the advanced functionality does not deteriorate the ease of use of the system, so we're glad that you agree. Thanks again for taking the time to share what you love about TutorCruncher!
May 14, 2018
Eric R.
Education & Test Prep Specialist | Concierge Tutor | Managing Partner & Founder
March 14, 2018

“I've spent 13 years in test prep and TutorCruncher sets the standard for tutoring software.”

OverallPeace of mind that everything is tracked and our billing is current.
ProsThe ease of set up and user experience, and then how it tracks billing and payments all in one place, it saves tons of admin time.

By TutorCruncher on March 19, 2018
Hello Eric, thank you for leaving us with an excellent review. We are really pleased that TutorCruncher has proved useful in facilitating effective management and helping with your payments and billing. It is all the better to get great feedback from someone so experienced in the industry! Thanks again, Eric.
Strummer H.
Assistant Director, ASA Global
March 13, 2018

“Customer service is top notch and overall this makes managing tutors + clients light years easier”

Overallorganization
ProsThat it's all encompassing. I can create a calendar, payment orders, send tutors and students reminders.
ConsI feel like I often have to click through many different phases for something like setting up a recurring lesson or creating a payment order. it feels like it could be streamlined better. the calendar is not great, because i have to click on each appointment to see whom it's between. the text reminders have also been inaccurate sometimes

By TutorCruncher on March 19, 2018
Hello Strummer, thanks for taking the time to leave us an excellent review. we are really pleased that with TC you can create and manage your schedules according to your needs. We are always working to streamline user¿s workflows so we appreciate your insight. If we can further simplify the steps required to do scheduling and payments and also improve the calendar, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks for your review Strummer!
Emma B.
Business Owner and Teacher
February 16, 2017

“Great System”

OverallGreat system, makes my life so easy and the support from Tutor Cruncher has been amazing, these guys have so much patients and are really nice.
ProsIt calculates all the fees and deducts everything so clients can see their balance. I also love the fact that tutors have to write a report before they can see their balance and for me to see the balance to pay. This takes the pressure off me and I don't have to keep chasing them for reports - makes it all professional.
ConsMaking sure I tick the correct boxes in the set up, but nothing really cos it gets explained to you by the tutor cruncher guys. So it is all easy.
Recommendations to other buyersNo

By TutorCruncher on February 23, 2017
Hi Emma, thanks for your terrific review! We are delighted that you find the system has had a really positive impact on your company's professional processes. It's always a pleasure to help out businesses like yours find the setup that works bespoke to your needs.
February 16, 2017
Andrea C.
August 30, 2017

“Friendly, prompt customer service”

OverallI am actually saving money that was spent on an administration lady as everything is done now automatically.
ProsSimplistic and reliable. Most tutors have figured out the system independently. The interface on smart phones is also very reliable.
ConsThis may be a feature already, however would love it if there was automatic alerts sent to me when invoices are overdue by a certain time frame for me to rectify with clients.

By TutorCruncher on August 31, 2017
Hi Andrea, thank you for leaving us a great review. We are delighted that you have seen the benefits of using TutorCruncher both for your tutors and for your admin time. We want TutorCruncher to help you achieve many things, of which saving time and money is a big aspect. As a thought, if you are automatically charging your clients through the integrated payment gateway it should be straightforward to track which if your invoices need paying. Thanks again, Andrea!
August 30, 2017