TXT180 Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.7/5

About TXT180

LOWEST PRICE SMS!!! FREE 15 Day Trial - Text marketing & bulk sms software that offers text message scheduler, auto-responders, inbox, contact import, unlimited contacts & groups, QR codes, and free inbound messages. TXT180 offers an easy way to send group text messages for any type of business or organization such as restaurants, retail, churches, real estate, fundraisers, and more. Learn more about TXT180

Amy F.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Staying booked”

OverallAs a massage practice and I'm sure other service related industries clients cancel last minute all the time. I get booked 2 weeks to a month ahead and have lost customers because they can't plan that far in advance. Then, when someone cancels last minute, I can't fill the spot. This service allows me to txt clients about those open spots and they love it. I'm able to stay booked, keep business going, and my clients love getting the schedule updates for same or next day appointments.
ProsLoved the ease of use, ability to create message templates, has multiple user logins with limited access for other staff to use, and self refreshes. My customers love getting updates via text.
ConsI can only get 160 characters per text. I inform my clients of all the available sessions and 160 characters isn't always enough.

By TXT180 on July 18, 2019
Thank you for your TXT180 review, Amy! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that SMS keeps your appointments booked and helps connect you to your clients. We are adding MMS messages soon which enable you to send graphics and/or longer messages (up to 1,600 characters). Thank you for your business.
Richard T.
Business Development
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

“Awesome”

OverallThis mass text service has been a god send. How did I live without it? I am able to contact as many people as I need to. Being in the staffing industry I have several customers that need people at a second's notice. TXT 180 is the mass text service way to go.
ProsWhat I like most about the software is that it isn't software. Nothing to download! This is very easy and simple to use.
ConsTXT 180 only gives you 160 characters to use when writing a single text. You must get creative in text message writing which takes time. Time is more than money. The limited amount of characters is what I like least of all. However, that is my only gripe which says a lot about this SMS Mass Text Service. I highly, highly recommend TXT 180.

By TXT180 on February 4, 2019
Thomas, thank you for taking the time to review TXT180! We are happy to hear that our service helps you in your business and we agree and wish that SMS was allowed to send longer text messages. We are hoping that feature will change in the future.
Emily A.
Director of Marketing & Education
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Simple to Use”

OverallReaching customers that may not engage over phone call or email.
ProsThis product is simple to use and customer service is excellent about answering any questions I have.
ConsText amounts are in bundles of too few texts or too many. You can add more, but unused messages don't roll over even when they've been paid for. Some features are redundant. Scheduler and drip messaging aren't different enough to warrant them being separate.

By TXT180 on July 26, 2019
Emily, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that it is easy to use and that it helps you engage with your customers. The key difference between Drip Messages and the Scheduler is, by setting up drip messages you will ensure that all contacts receive the same sequence of messages no matter what date they opted in. Such as, day 1 a welcome text and day 5 a link to look at class materials and so on. The scheduler will only send the message to contacts who are opted in on that date specifically. Drip messages are great if you want all contacts to receive a certain thread of messages over time. Hope that helps clarify the difference a little better. We appreciate your business and feedback.
Janna C.
April 5, 2018

“Easy to reach our patients. ”

ProsI like being able to send messages to multiple people at once. The option of the patient texting to join is better than the staff having to manually enter patient information.
ConsI do not like the fact of having a limited amount of characters for the messages we need to send. It makes it hard for some to understand what we are trying to say when you have to use short sentences.
Eric B.
Web & Digital Analytics Manager
Management Consulting, 1001-5000 employees
October 31, 2018

“Been a customer for years”

OverallTXT180 has been a partner for years. They are the underlying infrastructure for our award-winning text to donate service. We've been very happy with their service and the functionality. Overall, it's been a great partnership!
ProsProbably the customer service. CSR is always helpful and wonderful to work with. She finds a solution to your needs.
ConsThe fact that I cannot change or delete my keywords myself.
John F.
Team Leader
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
April 10, 2018

“TXT180 has been a great tool. Recently it was updated and made to be extremely user friendly. ”

OverallI've been able to communicate to my participants quickly and efficiently.
ProsIt's a great tool to get a message out to a lot of people very quickly. I can sign people up or they can sign themselves up. In addition, it's been great to be able to respond to people who have questions, as they can simply reply and I get an email with their question. Lastly, the price is right! This service could easily be sold for a much high amount! Learning the system was easy and the customer service team has reached out to help on a few occasions.
ConsI can't say there are any cons. In the first year of using the product, it had it's limitations, but they've updated it and made more of the features user friendly.
April 10, 2018
Jennifer H.
Owner/Stylist
April 5, 2018

“Easy to schedule/send messages”

ProsQuality product for an awesome price! I would recommended this product to someone who wants a simple, easy to use system.
ConsThe fact that it automatically logs you out after a period of time. I wish we had roll over messages for the monthly subscription as we often remember we need to use them the day after the system replenishes our counts.
Gabe O.
Computer Software, Self-employed
August 5, 2019

“Great Company and Experience”

OverallI am not only gaining business from the use of txt180 but I'm helping others gain business as well.
ProsI like it because it's reliable it works the way they say it's going to and it's cost-effective. One of my main trigger points is customer service. Their service has out ranked any other company I have been dealing with lately.
ConsLooking forward to when it supports MMS.

By TXT180 on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your TXT180 review, Gabe. We are happy to hear that our customer support has been great and is helping you and others gain business. We will definitely be launching MMS in October so hold tight as we finish out the programming of this. We appreciate your patience. Thank you for feedback.
Lora B.
Administrative Assistant
Farming, 11-50 employees

“review ”

OverallIt has help with employees moral, building great leaders
ProsIt has been very good for each employee. We choose an employee at our Fridays team meeting to share a text received that week. Employees make comments about what the messages say on a regular basis. It has been extremely helpful for our staff. Inspirational messages, leadership messages and team building has all been great.
ConsWe have no cons. The only thing is taking time to im-put the messages.

By TXT180 on February 21, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lora! We are happy to hear that using the software has helped increase employee moral and communication. We appreciate your business and feedback.
Melanie F.
Compliance
Automotive, 201-500 employees

“Great System!”

OverallVery pleased! Will continue to use for my business and share the website with colleagues.
ProsIt is user friendly even to people like myself who are not tech savvy. I can schedule texts months in advance for birthdays or meetings is super efficient!
Consit Would be nice to have more characters per message as I sometimes have to abbreviate a lot of my messages so I'm not sending out 3-4 at a time. When deleting past employees if I'm on page 5 and delete a person I'm forced to go back to page 1 and that becomes very time consuming having to click back and forth between pages.

By TXT180 on February 19, 2019
Melanie, thank your for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear that the service works well for you scheduling things out. We appreciate your feedback on the page jumping. I will forward that over to our development team and see if there is anything we can do to prevent this.
Jamie D.
Technology Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
February 5, 2019

“TXT180 works great for our purposes”

OverallWe no longer have to call all staff to tell them the office is closed because of weather conditions, one simple text and done.
ProsThis software is extremely easy to use. the primary purpose we use it is to alert staff of snow days and not to report to work. We also use in on occasion to send out reminders for staff events. Although we require staff to complete a form to sign up for the service, they can remove themselves at any time they wish, which means I don't have to manage it with staff turnover.
ConsWe have a couple people that are authorized to send out texts, but there is now way for me to determine who has sent out the texts. This would be very helpful in order to allocate the expenses across departments.

By TXT180 on February 7, 2019
Jamie, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and I'll add your suggestion to have the texts traceable by user to our tech dept and see if that is a capability we can implement. We're happy to hear it works well for your company.
February 5, 2019
Michael N.
Owner CEO
April 12, 2018

“Love the marketing value it provides my business”

ProsI like the fact that I can reach potential and current clients through the services 24 hours a day and they opt in to the service so they do want to hear from us.
ConsCan't say there is really anything I don't like about the service as it provides us with the tools we need to grow our business if I had to say something I would ask that they give us discounts on additional key words.
Amber C.
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
April 5, 2018

“Text marketing has worked really well for our businesses. TXT180 makes it easy. ”

OverallHuge marketing benefits, being able to reach my list instantly has resulted in being able to drive customers to our door within the hour. A lot higher results seen with this vs. email, print, or social marketing.
ProsEasy to use once I got it going. I like being able to use it online or through the app when I'm on the go. I feel that all of the contacts I'm gaining with our text clubs are MUCH more valuable than my email lists due largely to knowing most of them are getting read. I looked at many of the other text marketing companies before choosing and their dash is a lot easier to navigate than the others. Definitely recommend.
ConsAs a new user, getting started doing text marketing was a little confusing and knowing where to go in the dash for certain things took a minute to get familiar with but between the videos and live chat, it was easy to get figured out.

By TXT180 on April 9, 2018
Thank you for your comments we are so happy you love our product!
Candice G.
Cosmetologist
Retail, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“I wouldn't use anything else”

OverallIt's great to have my clients open my marketing so fast.
ProsIt's user friendly, and the customer service was great. It's a great marketing tool for small business.
ConsI'm not sure still after 3 years of using it all the features. I would love to see sample drip text other businesses use for inspiration.

By TXT180 on February 4, 2019
Hi Candice, thank you for taking the time to review TXT180! We are glad that you enjoy the services. We would love to help you understand the features like drip messages better and appreciate that insight to help us know how to better build out the dashboard.
Management Consulting, 1001-5000 employees

“Excellent customer service”

ProsLots of features and easy to use. I like the scheduler and drip message functions. They're customer service is excellent.
ConsInitial set up of keywords is kind of pricey. Wish they offered weekend customer support. Also wish that I can delete or modify keywords on my own, without having to involve customer support.
Lisa A.
MIS Coordinator
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“Texting-trying to keep up with the changing time”

OverallOverall the experience has been positive, so far it has been working for our need and we hope to use it for other programs that will be starting in the fall. Its affordable and we would recommend it to other agencies or businesses to try the free trial you will not be disappointed.
ProsI liked that it was easy to use, it was very user friendly and if I needed assistance customer service was there to help. It did exactly what is said it would do a it was a great fit for our agency since we are not that to big and the price was just right for our budget.
ConsThe amount of characters that can be typed for each message and that you can not send an emoji in your message.

By TXT180 on July 26, 2019
Thank you for your great review, Lisa! We're happy to hear that you have found it to be user-friendly and that it is working well for your business' needs. We are in the process of adding MMS messages to the service which will allow for the use of media, emojis, and longer character counts (up to 1,600) in October so stay tuned for those features. We appreciate your business and feedback!
July 23, 2019
Lisa P.
Shipping Manager
Automotive, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“Great Texting Software”

OverallGreat customer service. Easy to get ahold of on the phone. I enjoy speaking to a person when I have a question.
ProsThis software is easy to use and helps our company reach our customers on a weekly basis using text notifications about specials we have going on that week. I also really like using Templates so week after week i don't have to retype the whole message and only make a few minor changes.
Consno problems with software. no complaints to date.

By TXT180 on July 26, 2019
Thank you for your TXT180 review, Lisa! We are happy to hear that text is working great for your business' needs. We appreciate your business and feedback!
July 24, 2019
Shawn A.
Owner/director
Education Management, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2018

“This software has revolutionized mass-communication at my child care centers!”

OverallEase of mass communication
ProsI love being able to easily and quickly send important information to all of the enrolled families at my child care centers and preschools. Messages such as phone systems being down or delayed opening due to inclement weather are critical, and this has enabled me to know that I have not missed anybody.
ConsThe software does not interface with one of my local cell phone providers, but it is only a problem for 2 of my 150+ contacts, so NO BIGGIE!
Jeff M.
April 5, 2018

“It has been a very solid experience with TXT180. ”

ProsIt is easy to use and they have upgraded multiple features to make it even easier to use over the past year.
ConsThe software is more than adequate. It's easy to use and straightforward. If anything, I wish they were open longer hours and/or on weekends.
Roxie F.
Program Director
April 5, 2018

“Easy to use and very reliable! ”

ProsThe program is very convenient, and user friendly. I can send a blast message to 100 families in 5 minutes or less. In the event of a weather related emergency TXT180 has saved us hours of phone calls with one simple blast message. Thank you!!
ConsI wish the program would save my time zone. I do not like having to select EST each time i send a message. I've accidentally hit the wrong time zone before and my messages have been delayed.
Christy B.
Director of Project Mgmt/Happiness Mgr
Online Media, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2018

“FABULOUS Company to Work With ”

ProsNice and easy - but the best part is the support team. CSR has customer service in her blood. Anything I have ever needed has been simple, easy AND FAST!
ConsI wasn't thrilled with the password changes, but I understand. :)
Courtney P.
Operations Officer
April 9, 2018

“Very effective software for organizational communication. ”

ProsOne of the pros with regards to this software would be its ease of use. I also like how easy it is to setup and begin using. I also enjoy how easy it is to reactivate one's account after it has been deactivated or even cancelled.
ConsOne of the pros with regards to this software would be having to pay a set up fee per keyword. I feel that a minimum fee should exist that includes at least three keywords.
Ticonna P.
Nurse Practioner
April 6, 2018

“Easy to use. Once it's setup you can walk away and the system will take care of the rest. ”

ProsThe drip system makes this software outstanding. Imagine a client text in to the system and the drip system automatically sends out a text and will repeat as u wish. It's the best. No need to go through emails and sending out reminders. Thanks txt180 will always stay a customer
ConsNone. The system has been working for me the day I signed up. I have been with txt180 for over four years now. Haven't missed a text yet. Thanks
Spage Y.
April 5, 2018

“Full featured text messaging service with easy to use interface. ”

ProsEasy to use, but full function interface Ability to import contacts as a file Ability to group and make subgroups of contacts and use these lists in deploying text messages Lots of functions that are cool, sequential messages, message forwarding, ability to schedule messages.
ConsUnused credits cannot be "rolled over" Premium charge for easier to remember short code (21000) Otherwise no real complaints
callie r.
April 5, 2018

“good but could be better and easier and more advanced”

Proseasy enough to use. Saves login information and its relatively simple to learn when you first start using.
Consno emoji are supported in the text. this is frustrating for sure. i dont know that the plans/pricing are that good.
Edwin L.
Business Manager
Construction, 201-500 employees

“Texting my 500 members”

OverallIt works great, I hope they take the feedback and make it even better.
ProsI can easily import a current list of members and send them a text. I can purchase extra texts at a lower cost if I buy in bulk. they rollover and can be used in addition to the monthly texts I get with the subscription
ConsI would like to be able to personalize text by adding info like age, name , amount due . Items I can easily import on my spreadsheet. I would like to be able to email my members as well, can you add that to the service?

By TXT180 on July 17, 2019
Thank you for your review, Edwin! We appreciate your feedback and we will submit your requests to our development department. We are always trying to make the service better so we really appreciate the feedback of how it would work better for you.
Retail, 11-50 employees

“great experience”

OverallMarketing text club. We're generating awareness and sending offers.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and has all the functionality I can think of. I love that the chat is quick and easy for any functionality questions.
ConsThe drip messages are a little difficult to manage. I'd like there to be options for every other week and repetition of messaging instead of having to schedule days out.

By TXT180 on February 13, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We like your idea for implementing those options to the Drip Messages. I will talk to our programming team and see if that is something we can implement in the near future. The only way to set that type of message up currently, would not be a drip style but for the every other week messages, set this up using the Scheduler in your dashboard and select Monthly as your Message Frequency, then select On Days of Week option. That will allow you to schedule the texts out every other week to your keyword or groups desired. You could set this as another type of message to coincide with your drip messages. If you need more help on this please reach out via chat, email, or phone support and we're happy to help get these automated for you. Thanks for your input, we appreciate the feedback.
Alexander G.
Freelance Marketing Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 1, 2019

“Great product & service!”

OverallI use TXT180 as a SMS autoresponder and it's perfect for what I need.
ProsI really like the ease of use, that the support team has always been very helpful, and I think it's a great price for this product & service.
ConsI don't really have any complaints to be honest.

By TXT180 on February 5, 2019
We're really happy to hear that TXT180 is working well for your business, Alexander! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Russell K.
Pastor
April 5, 2018

“We've been using TXT180 for many years, and LOVE the product, capabilities and the PRICE. ”

ProsIt offers everything we need in a text messaging service, but for the best price. It allows us to expand easily, if we need to.
ConsNot sure I can think of too many, beside the fact that sometimes we are unaware of some of the things we can do with TXT180, until we see another company highlighting that ability, and we find out that we could have done that with TXT180 long time ago.
Sulondia (Sue-Ham) H.
Writer, Director, Producer
April 5, 2018

“Love txt180 - it's an inexpensive, simple way to reach new customers & communicate with existing one”

ProsI love that its fast, easy, affordable, and effective. Everyone has a cell phone - so it's quite easy to get persons to subscribe and very fast and efficient for me to deliver upcoming events, auditions, or sales I am offering for my business. Another huge plus is the fact that I am able to auto deliver messages, drip messages, set up call lists, and message subscribers from the software.
ConsI really do not have any cons about the software. I absolutely love it, hence the reason I am still utilizing it nearly 2 years later.
Cody B.
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2018

“By far the best Text option for businesses”

OverallIt gets us RSVPs every month.
ProsIt is easy to use and very user-friendly. Any member of our staff can update the text and responses. Also, the tech support is great!
ConsI wish the admin dashboard had more follow up options. I would like to communicate with those that have texted us but I need a little more direction on what my options are for that.
Jerri Ann K.
Administrative Assistant
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 5, 2018

“Excellent customer service, easy to use, would like more organizational options/features.”

OverallIt saves time.
ProsThe convenience is the key factor in purchasing this service. To be able to text over 100 people at once is extremely convenient, as opposed to texting a few people at a time through a cell phone.
ConsI would like more ways to access different functions, such as organizing or alphabetizing lists, and mostly, to be able to select multiple people by Name, who may be in different groups (but not to select the whole group) without having to create a new group. Maybe some instructions on the help site (there is a video on the "Getting Started" tab, but I cannot watch a video while I'm at work. To be able to read instructions would be a nice added option. Leave the video, but add written instructions and tips please.)
John M.
Realtor
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Functional”

OverallThis service is very impressive. It adds a wow factor.
ProsThis software allows me to easily and economically connect and stay connected to my clients and potential clients.
ConsI have no issues. Support is prompt and thorough.

By TXT180 on February 13, 2019
John, thanks so much for your review! Our team is happy to hear that you enjoy TXT180's service and software. We appreciate having you as a client.
April 12, 2018

“It works for what I need it for”

ProsThe ease to add people. I have not use it yet but having a contest like raffle and pick a The ease to add people. I have not use it yet but having a contest like raffle and pick a winner!
ConsThe limited amount of characters you can type. I think it is 150 or 160. I like to add images too! The ease to add people. I have not use it yet but having a contest like raffle and pick a winner!
Dejuan T.
Event Promoter
Events Services, Self-employed

“Very great!!!”

OverallThe benefits are that Txt180 is a great product.
ProsTxt180 is a great SMS service. They're affordable. They have great customer service. I have been using them for 4 years now.
ConsI don't have any cons about them. Their product is easy to use. It works as specified. If I have to contact Customer Service for help, their representives help me with get things done.
April 9, 2018

“Excellent resource for adult business continuing education.”

ProsThe instructors are great. They are knowledge, engaging and professional. I look forward to seeing certain instructors who teach multiple disciplines.
ConsI wish there was an app. It would make it easier to sign up for classes and especially listen to webinars while traveling. It would be great to have downloadable podcast/webinars for cell phones that won't burn data.
Zakiya J.
Procurement Lead
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees

“Simple and effecient”

OverallEasily notify staff in various locations about emergency's, safety issues, or closings.
ProsEasy login and quick message send. It serves the simple purpose of allowing the user even remotely to notify staff of emergency's and closings remotely.
ConsWe have not experienced any issues with the software. As we are undergoing a few internal changes we will notify you of possibly cons if they arise and for now, we are satisfied.
Kevin M.
webmaster
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2017

“We have used this software since 2008 - Its been great - It keeps us connected with Church Members”

OverallWe can connect with members asap
ProsLove the New Dashboard. Also there has never been any technical issues when sending text messages. Texts are instantly sent !!!
ConsPerhaps for loyal clients - bonus Messages Per Year or for so much money spent. This would make us feel like loyal clients

By TXT180 on July 27, 2017
Thanks so much for your kind words about TXT180! We appreciate all feedback and will pass along suggestions to management.
July 27, 2017
Rebecca M.
VP Marketing
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
August 5, 2019

“Love everything but the UI”

OverallWe use the short code and keyword as our call to action for radio advertising.
ProsThe customer service has been really impactful - either via chat when I was first looking at my options to post-purchase phase while we've worked through zapier integrations with our CRM. The single most important reason I chose TXT180 was the premium code. They have the best one by far.
ConsThe UI leaves a lot to be desired in terms of where features are organized, not being able to mass edit auto-responders (instead you have to go in one keyword at a time) etc.

By TXT180 on August 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Rebecca. We are happy to hear that the customer service has helped you get your account set up and that you guys enjoy the premium short code. We are currently midway through a UI redesign and appreciate that feedback that you'd like to see that happen. We hope the new design will be more in line with what you are desiring. I will also pass along your feedback about mass editing the auto-responders to our development team and see if this is something we can add as well. We appreciate your business and feedback.
Madeleine C.
April 12, 2018

“The software is very user friendly and simple.”

OverallI think this software helps our business with customer loyalty and overall customer/business communication.
ProsI like most that it is easy to use and straightforward. The texts are always sent and received in an extremely timely manner.
ConsIt would be cool if photos could be included in the text messages with the subscription that we have purchased.
Pat S.
Co-Founder
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2018

“It's been a great tool for our organization.”

OverallKeeps us in contact with our volunteer base and with parents of teenagers involved in our program.
ProsWe used a different company first and found this one to be more straight forward and less expensive. In addition, the previous company limited the number of groups we could have associated with our keyword. TXT180 gives us much more freedom in this regard.
ConsI do not like that messages sent over 180 days ago simply disappear. There should be a way for me to access all previous messages sent.
11-50 employees
April 5, 2018

“TXT180 has been a great platform for us to provide low cost text marketing.”

OverallAllows us another platform to help our clients to promote.
ProsEase of use and value. Ability to store templates also makes it easy to run recurring event campaigns.
ConsI don't really have any cons of any importance. The only thing I can think of is that the pricing has changed a bit. But they grandfathered our plan, so did not affect us.
Phelan S.
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
July 22, 2019

“Easy to Set up and Use with Great Customer Service”

OverallI set up our account a few months ago after taking over as Marketing Director, the switch saved my company about $5000 a year from our previous vendor. The TXT180 interface was easier to use and after a brief talk with the customer service we had our 3000 text subscribers loaded in and ready to go. Not sure why anyone would pay another company twice the price to get the same or lesser service than TXT180 is providing us.
ProsSuper easy to use, allows me to quickly set up and schedule my text marketing.
ConsWould love to see a little bit more options for auto reply and click tracking.

By TXT180 on July 26, 2019
Thank you for your review, Phelan! We're happy to hear that the interface is easier to use and that we were able to save you money from your previous provider. We are building out click tracking currently so look for that as a newly added feature in the next couple of months. I'd love to hear what other features you'd like to see within the auto-reply. If you would email me directly with your thoughts we are always trying to make the system better for our customers. We appreciate your business and feedback.
Bruce M.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
February 12, 2019

“TXT180 Has the Best Short Codes Available + Great Customer Service”

OverallCustomer service is great, I like the month to month plans - I would like to see more plans that are smaller, less expensive or a la carte. When starting out, your contact base can be smaller and each month lots of messages and minutes go unused. Otherwise I am looking forward to MMS when available.
ProsDashboard and App are Full Featured. Ability to select short code and subsequent lists. 2 way communication with customers
ConsThe app and especially the web app is a little clunky and could use a refresh. It takes a bit more of a learning curve than other programs but is functional. I would like to see a better/easier to use interface and setup within both apps. Also the ability to stack two or more messages to not have to abbreviate the heck out of messages - 140 is just too few sometimes. I would like to see MMS not just SMS

By TXT180 on February 14, 2019
Thank you for your review and feedback, Bruce! We love hearing what our customers would like to see happen. We have scheduled changes for the web app and the web version of the dashboard and we plan on adding MMS in the future. Thank you for your business.
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Great! ”

OverallIts a great site, and we use it a lot. Easy to use and easy to understand. Honestly it could be tweaked a tad to allow you more options, but overall my experience with txt180 has been awesome.
ProsSo easy to use! Great software, & perfect for small businesses.
ConsJust wish you could make the texts repetitive. Also, wish your contact would show on receiving and outgoing text appose to the number only.

By TXT180 on February 14, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback. For the repetitive texts, you can set those up in the Scheduler.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

“Meal Plan Sign up”

OverallI was happy with the overall use of txt180 . I tried it for 2 months and didn't get much response to our advertisement so we decided to cancel until future time. We may consider trying it again down the road
ProsThe software was very user friendly with the main features easy to find and understand.
ConsNothing as far a con. The platform just didn't seem to appeal to the demographic we were targeting specifically and we saw more sign ups through our website and in person than through the txt180.

By TXT180 on February 4, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review us! If you decide to give us a try again in the future, we would be happy to schedule a complimentary call to help you get more opt-ins to your text account.
Kathy W.
Business Manager
April 12, 2018

“As a church, this makes a great way to reach out to a lot of people quickly with a short message.”

ProsIt's easy to use and reasonably priced. The customer service has been very helpful the few times we have needed them.
ConsThe message has to be condensed to fit in the limited character count. It' s usually enough space but sometimes we have to be creative with our message to get it to fit.
Tatiana K.
Senior Account Manager
April 9, 2018

“Use this approx. one a week in the summer time and love it ”

ProsWe use this software to send text message updates to a small group of people once a week in the summer time and find it very easy to use, efficient and cost effective.
ConsWe use the software pretty minimally, so really don't have anything to complain about! works perfectly for what we use it for!
regina j.
owner/operator
Food & Beverages, Self-employed
April 6, 2018

“I began using TXT180 to keep in touch with my customers and make weekly orders of my drinks easy.”

OverallIt allows me to schedule weekly order messages and free up time!!!
ProsIt's very easy to use. If I've had any questions customer service was quick to respond and solve it
ConsI wish I could use emojis within my text messages. You must make changes to any scheduled messages at least the day before they are scheduled for delivery.
Sarah Beth L.
April 5, 2018

“Amazing service with exceptional results. ”

ProsEase of use to send to individual or in groups. Customers enjoy receiving text messages about their vehicles and special coupon offers.
ConsNo cons. I truly believe that the system has been amazing for our company and has aided us in keeping up with the current times.