EZ Texting Ratings

Overall

About EZ Texting

Since 2004, EZ Texting has served over 160K customers, setting the standard for business texting in the U.S. and Canada. Our top-rated cloud-based platform includes bulk texting, MMS, delivery reports, reminder campaigns, text polls, keywords, textable numbers, and text-to-landline capability. EZ Textings messaging solutions help you provide better customer service, streamline communications, grow and nurture your leads, and improve your outreach efforts. Send smarter with EZ Texting. Learn more about EZ Texting

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“There is better out there ”

ProsIt is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.
ConsIf you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

By EZ Texting on August 23, 2018
Thank you for your review. All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use. I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage. I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965. Happy to work with you moving forward!
August 15, 2018
Tiffany M.
Owner- Social Media Marketing
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 11, 2019

“Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!”

OverallMass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.
ProsIt's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly.
ConsBEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

By EZ Texting on February 14, 2019
Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too! Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed. Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732
February 11, 2019
Freddy S.
January 5, 2017

“The Great Automator!”

OverallIf that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.
ProsIt's a labor saver!
ConsA slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat piece of software to start playing with SMS marketing!
January 5, 2017
Kelly M.
Communications Director
Philanthropy, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2018

“The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!”

OverallIf you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!
ProsThis software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!
ConsI would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.
September 19, 2018
Jon L.
Retail, 51-200 employees
October 15, 2019

“Almost perfect texting app!”

ProsI love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages.
ConsI wish the platform made it a little more intuitive to add a new solo contact with additional information while composing a message. For example, when I type a new phone number, I'd like it to prompt me for the person's name and other information right from within the compose window.
October 15, 2019
satpal s.
System Admin
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“Money RIPPERS...extravagant expensive.. Really BAD .. THEY WILL RIP YOU.. ”

OverallI beg you (Who is reading this - AVOID THEM ) I have been their customers for 2+ years and I have started at a low package. without any notification or anything I was robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT and
ProsLook for other Companies such as TWILIO, TXT180, TellMyCell. BUT not THESE PEOPLE "EZ Texting" OVERALL>> Extremely expensive. You will be forced to pay the EXTRA $$$$... Be aware: They have 2 or 3 companies under names as EZ texting or MOBOMIX. First, they will drop the price to win your confidence and then you will be Robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT. HIGHLY Recommended to Avoid Them.
ConsScammers, Fake, THE MOST EXPENSIVE, unreliable, BAD ACCOUNT REPS. what else .. for a bad company or team of thugs

By EZ Texting on April 19, 2019
Hi Satpal, we value your feedback and we sincerely apologize that you've had a bad experience. We understand that there may be things in the accounts that customers would like changes to and we are always striving to improve our process and service. We understand your frustration with the expiration of your credits, however, it's is a standard part of our Terms of Service that credits do expire within a certain period of time. As referenced in the last discussion, we're always happy to work to find an equitable solution for both yourself and our company. If you'd like, we're happy to have a manager reach out and discuss those options with you.
April 16, 2019
Stan M.
Financial Representative
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
July 13, 2018

“It's still early, but the onboarding process to effectively utilize this service was great.”

OverallAgain, it's still early, but I think it will help me maintain value added contact with current clients and those I'd like to be clients.
ProsSimplicity of Txt's to clients, and the customer experience provided by EZ Texting. When I signed in, my first time, the AE had listened closely enough to have the different "groups" I'd be texting already preloaded in my "New Contact" template. She made things so easy. I think this system has room for me to grow with videos, pics and such too.
ConsAlthough I don't worry over this, I still don't understand differences between the MMS and SMS texting with this service even after asking in the chatbox area. I don't know if I am charged two credits for including a vid/pic or not. This could be MY fault, as I'm not too tech savvy. I need to inquire again.
July 13, 2018
Spencer P.
Response Team Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
April 30, 2018

“Incredibly valuable, easy, fast, free!”

OverallA platform for totally FREE texting for clients, as opposed to using an employee's cell phone. I also benefited from the ease of use, the speed of the software, the overall functionality, and the ability to schedule texts and send to several numbers at once. 10/10!
ProsI like the most that this software is free to use. Your company gets a certain number of text messages per month it can use for free before having to update to a paid version. It is incredibly easy to send and receive text messages. It is also much easier to type messages on a keyboard than on a phone. You can send mass texts and you can schedule them, which is really neat. It is fast with minimal loading times. The layout is easy. Without any experience and little instruction, my company was using this software to send out scheduled follow-up text messages without any issues.
ConsI like the least the fact that each text is limited to a certain amount (I believe it's 160) characters. However, I understand their reasoning behind it. I have no complaints!
April 30, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2019

“Good mass texting service for the price”

ProsThis software allows us to easily mass text our clients for a very low cost, and it can merge information like their first name, etc.
ConsI wish that responses could go to your email rather than the EZ Texting inbox, because that makes it easy to miss them. Also, I wish it integrated with other software so that, for instance, when we update a person's phone number in our CRM it would also update it in EZ Text.
April 19, 2019
Maria J.
CAM
March 23, 2018

“Very helpful!”

ProsThis program is a great tool for when reaching out to clients. It is very hard to get a response from emails and being able to text clients, sending out reminders and information quick is exactly what we want and are happy with! Its easy to use also which is a big plus!
ConsWe have been using the system for 6 months and have no issues. The systems has been working great.
March 23, 2018
Jenny T.
Communications
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
October 23, 2018

“Good choice for mass texting”

OverallOverall it's been a positive experience, and they seem to make improvements regularly. I haven't used many other texting systems, but I would recommend this one to someone looking.
ProsIt was a quick process to send a mass text, and will automatically remove people who want to stop or cancel when they send the "stop" or "cancel" message. We had a question about sending a test of the text, and customer service replied quickly - they were helpful.
ConsI wish there was a built-in test function, so that you didn't have to send a separate message just to one or two people to test something out. We were worried that in re-typing the message, or copying and pasting the message, the link might break or be copied wrong. Not a huge deal, but would be a nice feature.
October 23, 2018
marisa s.
office manager
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
October 8, 2019

“Professional”

Prosvery professional way to send out mass text professionally and it even lets you know if youve entered the same number twice by mistake
Conshavent really noticed anything ive disliked so far
October 8, 2019
Deb T.
IT Director
Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees
September 7, 2018

“Easy to Use”

ProsThis software has made it so easy to send out marketing texts. The price of this product is worth every penny.
ConsEZ Texting doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, so if this is what you are looking for this is probably not the product. However, for quick and easy this is great.
September 7, 2018
Kelly M.
Communications Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“The advantages are right there in their name!”

OverallThe support staff at EZTexting is also top-notch! Just a great experience all the way around.
ProsYou simply cannot find an easier system to use to send your texts. This is super easy from beginning to end.
ConsThe reporting features leaves a little to be desired.
July 23, 2019
Igor M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Automotive, 51-200 employees
June 3, 2019

“It does work BUT their business strategy turned me off forever”

OverallVery bad. I really needed to send a few hundred text messages and ended up NOT sending any... because they wanted me to buy more and more credits that I did not need. I tried to contact their customer service about it and it didn't get anywhere... not resolved up until now.
ProsUser interface does look very friendly and all needed features are easily accessible.
ConsThey are literally tricking you into buying more credits. Very cheap, SCAM-like trick. You buy some credits... later realize you CANNOT use it because you need to buy MORE credits... Another words there is a certain minimum of credits you have to have on your balance. AND there is no explanation to begin with...

By EZ Texting on June 10, 2019
Hi Igor, thanks for the feedback. We understand that a manager reached out to walk you through the account and explain that a minimum credit balance isn't necessary to have an account in good standing with us. We hope that his explanation addressed your concerns. Please feel free to reach out directly to us with any further questions. We're here to assist every step of the way!
June 3, 2019
Zach P.
Business Development
April 24, 2018

“Easy to use and a great way to reach our consumer.”

ProsI can do everything on my own without having to have someone else manage or handle. It is a really great way to connect.
ConsHonestly I don't have really any negative feedback. Easy to reach customer service when I need to so all around pretty happy customer.
April 24, 2018
Aaron W.
Vice President of Professional Development
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
January 11, 2018

“EZ Texting is excellent tool to send out simple notifications via SMS text message.”

OverallHigher response rates over email Low cost or free Intuitive and easy to use
ProsWe allow customers to opt-in to receive SMS text message notifications instead of email. EZ Texting allows us to have an opt-in feature that is completely automated so we don't have to babysit it, or manually enter people into the group to receive messages. EZ Texting allows us to put together and send out text message in a few minutes. Very straight-forward and intuitive interface. It allows our customers to send text messages back to us.
ConsEZ Texting is a very straight-forward, intuitive tool for sending SMS text messages. I would like to see it allow more texts to be sent on a monthly basis for free, but love using the tool.
January 11, 2018
Augusto P.
Librero
March 20, 2018

“Message tool for improve your business”

ProsThis tool is amazing, I never thought that message tool nowadays it could be so useful, you can improve your business sending and be receiving text of a specific topic, you are able to reach more people because this technology is more friendly than use a social network, and you can save money with their plans, because you can send thousands of sms with only one pay.
ConsIt is a little expensive because they do not have an annual subscription, you have to pay your plan monthly, and that can be a lot of money if you manage a small business.

By EZ Texting on March 21, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review EZ Texting! We take these reviews very seriously and we appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have found us useful for your small business! In response to your cons, we actually do offer annual plans and pricing. Please give us a call at 800-753-5732 and our team will help find the right annual plan for you!
March 20, 2018
Willie W.
Pastor
July 31, 2018

“Very easy to use. Effective and quick way to communicate with various groups.”

ProsEasy to navigate. Need little to none customer service. Thanks for service it has made a huge difference in communicating with my audience.
Consothers use the same keywords...
July 31, 2018
April S.
Project manager
Market Research, 11-50 employees
May 7, 2019

“Just okay texting program”

OverallWe were using this to send appointment reminders and information to customers. Often we were sending the same message to several people at once.
ProsWhat I liked most is that this is pretty east to use. It did not take long to learn how to use it at all. You can send texts relatively easy to one person or multiple people. You also get a free trial.
ConsWhat I like least is that if you are sending to multiple people, but dont want them to see each others numbers, you have to send each text separately. This is not a good tool for businesses needing to send the same text to multiple customers. It takes a long time to copy and paste and is sort of clunky.

By EZ Texting on May 9, 2019
Hi April, thanks for the feedback! We'd love to address the issues you listed as "Cons" in our system. Text recipients can't see other individual's numbers on a mass text sent from one of our shared short codes. Please feel free to give our account management team a call at 212-255-4663. We're more than happy to share best practices for appointment reminders and provide a tutorial of all our features.
May 7, 2019
Iman Y.
July 24, 2018

“Great team, great platform”

ProsI operate a meal prep company that requires the ability to send reminder texts and marketing outreach texts as well. I found EZ texting via Instagram, and went to the site where I typed questions into the instant message feature. Kaitlyn quickly responded and set up a demo for ez texts platform. Kaitlyn was an outstanding rep of the company. The product is exactly what our company needs and I'm excited to do business with EX texting a large part due to Kaitlyn's positive personality and extensive knowledge of the platform.
ConsNone at this point. I would like the ability to have a template set up where I could send a text to an individual by clicking the template and the number I have saved on file, not just for groups. It may exist but not that I've noticed.
July 24, 2018
Erik P.
Owner of NEVER QUIT
May 1, 2018

“Best of all the text companies to use. The five the most for your money and their costs are the lowe”

ProsLowest cost compared to all the other and they give the most. They actually work with some of the nation's largest brands as they are BY FAR he best for your money
ConsI am a perfectionist and so this may surprise you.... but there is not one con. I would know after using 3 other next services and EZtexting blows everyone else away.
May 1, 2018
Steven H.
Dentist
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2018

“New user of the service.”

OverallExcellent, efficient communication with clients. Very cost effective, and very quick replies as opposed to phone calls or email.
ProsExtremely easy to use, efficient, excellent tool for communication with clients! Very detailed ability to integrate with other functions or simple, basic setup. Beta "Chat" feature I really enjoy, and so do clients.
ConsNo concerns with any features. Every feature works as anticipated/expected.
August 7, 2018
Dalia C.
July 3, 2018

“Best Business Text and Email software”

ProsNot like... What do i Love about this software? Everything! First 500 customers, Free. Customer support is ready to answer questions. So easy to use. You dont have to give your customers your personal number. So many options to choose from. I recommend trying Eztexting first. You wont regret it.
ConsThere is nothing that i can think of that i like least about this software. Maybe if the software was no longer available.
July 3, 2018
Kimberely W.
December 14, 2016

“Great way to generate leads”

OverallStarted using this program several years back and we use it every month sometimes 2-3 times a month to send out SMS messages for our events. It's been a great tool to generate new leads whether it is online via the website, on social media by sharing the link or getting people to opt-in for text message updates. It stores data for you loves the auto schedule feature, just creates your messages and sits back EZ texting sends out what you want when you want. Best part, 500 free credits per month (not sure if they do this anymore for new sign ups but that's what we have been getting every month) after three freebies are used up the price plans are very affordable to up on credits to send more texts. Only a thing is a number of characters you are limited to in a message.
December 14, 2016
Michelle H.
May 31, 2018

“Great tool for notifying our staff of global changes.”

ProsSuper easy to use and my staff loves it. It has been a great way for us to get the word out quickly
ConsI would like an app so I can use it with my smartphone and not have to get on a computer, other than that we don't have any other issues.
May 31, 2018
Paul B.
Co-Founder
June 16, 2017

“The perfect solution for our Text Marketing”

OverallAble to implement this product for a clients campaign.
ProsWe love the multiple features that EZ Texting has to get a SMS marketing campaign going. The drip messages and auto scheduler has really been the best part. Program in a few messages, set the times and sit back.
ConsThere is a tiny learning curve but customer support is always there to help you and the live chat feature is great!
June 16, 2017
Brittney O.
Manager of Account Marketing
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
November 1, 2018

“Great text software”

ProsEasy to use. Easy to add contacts and segment them into different groups. However number listed in contact group doesn't always factor in opt-outs.
ConsAlways feel like I'm refilling my account. And I don't like the "shorten link" option. I had a few times where it didn't link to where it was supposed to when I used it.
November 1, 2018
Amaan I.
Market IT Manager
Sports, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2018

“Ease of use and catered to meet the exact requirements”

ProsEase of use and accuracy. When I searched for a solution this exactly matched the criterion I was searching for.
ConsIf the pre packaged rates can come less than the normal SMS amount in Canada then to would be better. At present it comes very close. But the advantage being ease of use makes this a choice.
July 29, 2018
Alexa F.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 17, 2018

“Best Customer Service”

ProsThey have over the top customer service. This is a great software to retain customers. They use smart marketing to text customers and I find that most customers will see a text vs an email.
ConsAlthough this is a great software, there is only limited information you can put in a text, which made the decision difficult to chose between a texting service and an email service. Ultimately, we chose a software that works with our booking system to use this type of marketing.
December 17, 2018
Joe A.
Text
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
March 17, 2019

“Text alerts ”

OverallGreat
ProsEasy to use log in to account very easy and fast
ConsMore options to buy text messages per month
March 17, 2019
Valerio P.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 20, 2018

“Great product”

OverallIt allows me to create promotional campaigns and interact with my clients. It's really simple and when I integrate it with my company's software, I can automate the sms quickly and efficiently.
ProsWith EZ Texting you can create SMS campaigns for your promotions. It is really simple. I really like that the application is very easy to use and provides enough information to start your campaigns. They have a free plan for you to try the software. The best thing is that through EZ Texting you can receive answers to the sms you send, these answers can be integrated via APIs with other softwares of your organization. This is vital in order to generate more functional apps that generate a better response with your customers.
ConsThe only point I do not like about this program is that it is still limited to the USA and Canada. Does not include international plans. I would really like to be able to offer this product to my international clients so that they can benefit from this type of campaigns.
February 20, 2018
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees
March 13, 2019

“Does what it needs to”

ProsThe software does what you need it to. It is a little tedious to set up, but after that you are good to go.
ConsThey contact you a lot after you create an account and have to go in and turn all of the emails off.
March 13, 2019
Paul H.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
June 5, 2018

“Use for maintaining contact with a database of customers and vendors.”

OverallOverall not a bad product for the money and for a company requiring basic texting services. Not super-sophisticated but easy to use.
ProsPricing plan is simple and low cost. Though not offering as much functionality as more robust texting platforms, it has enough features to maintain campaigns for basic texting needs for a small business.
ConsWould probably not be best for a larger company with significant texting needs and more sophisticated requirements.
June 5, 2018
Connor W.
Co-Founder
September 27, 2019

“Stay Away”

OverallIt is definitely not the best option and is not a software we would ever suggest to one of our clients. Stay away from EZTexting go with another SMS service instead
ProsVery simple interface to navigate. Getting setup takes a matter of minutes and is easy to jump into.
ConsThe Customer Support team is one of the worst I have ever experienced. The account rep who initially got us set up subscribed us to add ons we told him we did not want or need. We were unaware that the add ons were even there until we were hit with the bill and the customer support team told us they would not help and if we cancelled our accounts they would delete our credits if we closed our account. The service itself is not great, the texting is difficult for customers to use and the software does not integrate into slack which would make responding to inbound texts easier. Stay away, and use something else.

By EZ Texting on October 11, 2019
Hello! We're sorry to hear about your negative experience. There seems to have been a miscommunication and the charge on your account was the renewal of the plan you purchased. Our team members always try to set up our customers for success, but never force into plans or purchase additional features without your knowledge. We are known for our exceptional customer service, so we would like to make things right and we have since refunded the charges. If you have any questions or need further clarification, give our Customer Support team a call at (800)753-5732.
September 27, 2019
Gary S.
January 31, 2019

“Capable but currently limited in functionality”

OverallHad high hopes for use of platform but with continued testing it just wasn't fully functional as presented. Long code texting is misrepresented in their presentation; it's not available platform wide and can't be used where it counts most; in campaigns. Be careful and fully test during the free trial period. I got charged and tested the software beyond the trial period. And requested a refund after experiencing the limited functionality but EZ Texting would not refund. Skipio is much better.
ProsLearning curve for software use was rather easy
ConsLimited use. 1)No Zapier Integration. Thus have to perform too many steps for simple tasks that similar competing platforms (Skipio,...) allow Zaps to cover. 2)Long code messaging not available for campaigns - what's the use then? Short code is less personable. 3)Long code messaging only available for 1 on 1 communication. 4) Feature to include a video in text message is laughable - allowed video file size is too limited for the feature to be useful.
January 31, 2019
Terry P.
EVP
Printing, 51-200 employees
December 9, 2018

“Terrible”

OverallTerrible.
ProsThere is very little to like about this software.
ConsI signed up for this app to notify my employees in an emergency situation, such as weather. So today I needed to notify the employees about a weather delay and my message will not go through because they are verifying my account. Why now? I call support and they are closed because all employees are attending a company meeting. Unbelievable!!! Obviously, I picked the wrong company for a extremely important process. Just a fluff company, not a serious application for business.

By EZ Texting on December 10, 2018
Terry apologies on the delay with your account. We noticed that your account was placed in a "Review State" due to it being the first time you've utilized the MMS option in your broadcasts. EZ Texting does require a quick review for each account's initial MMS broadcast. This review is done to protect all of our clients and our company. Please know that your account was verified shortly after the notification. We'll have an account manager reach out to you today to discuss your review!
December 9, 2018
Ari M.
Recruiter
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
April 15, 2019

“A great way to get in touch or send info to large groups!”

ProsEZ Texting has allowed us to reach all of our customers and participants quickly and efficiently
ConsNo Cons, its a simple product and easy to use
April 15, 2019
Emily S.
Equine Pet First Aid/CPR Instructor
Veterinary, 51-200 employees
September 26, 2018

“So easy”

ProsI love using EX Texting. It is so easy to use.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about EZ Texting.
September 26, 2018
Chuck F.
Director of Business Development
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2018

“Simple and reasonably priced to reach contacts that you have phone cell phone numbers ”

OverallI would like to find out how Google Analytics reports on the hits that come from my texts. Please call or email with this information.
ProsThere is no way that I know of to tell if your potential contacts gave you a land line or a cell phone that can accept a text. To solve this problem by first text was to confirm that he wanted to receive my text message .
ConsI would like to see more statical feedback like I get rom Constant Contact on my email list.
August 21, 2018
Financial Services, Unspecified
November 10, 2017

“Simple and easy”

ProsI love how simple and easy this product is to use! A lot of my clients and partners work have used this software. It makes it simple to send out mass texts for reminders and a scheduled and then. Love it!
Cons I can't think of a lot negative to say about this product. The only thing I can think of as if you want to amend a text before it sends out you have to go back and change it but that's normal. Customer service always helps out and it's awesome!
November 10, 2017
joshua j.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 28, 2019

“Software is alright”

Prosthe software is alright the best part is its free and acts like a second line
Consthe service can be unreliable some times

By EZ Texting on July 3, 2019
Hi Joshua, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We apologize that you didn't have an optimal experience with our service. As always, we welcome all questions and inquiries to our support team who's available Monday-Friday, 9am to 8pm Eastern Standard time.
June 28, 2019
Anace S.
May 11, 2018

“Could not load contacts, did not refund money”

OverallNothing.
ProsThe software is easy to use. Easy to set up. They are not very expensive but there are cheaper software out there and some of them have more services.
ConsCustomer service is relatively OK, but they don't tell you that the software sometimes does not integrate with the EHR, Practice Fusion. So we downloaded all our contacts from Practice fusion and tried to upload the contacts to EZtexting without success, despite the help of customer service. We tried to upload them 4 times with no luck. They refuse to refund our money even though we did not use the software the whole first month.
May 11, 2018
Alain D.
Sr. Director of Academic Services & Student Suppor
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
June 19, 2018

“Very easy set up, and customer support is solid. An excellent product, and very affordable. ”

OverallAn emergency text alert system.
ProsThe setup. The web interface is very easy to use. Also, it can be basically "pay as you go," unlike other competitors.
ConsNothing so far. I have not encountered any cons to this software. That being said, we are using it solely for emergency purposes, not marketing purposes.
June 19, 2018
Cary D.
June 13, 2018

“Very Good”

ProsI am not very software literate and when I stumbled getting set up they were right there to help with phone support.
ConsI really can't say anything bad about this product. It does what it says it will is fairly easy to use and has good support. What else is there/
June 13, 2018
Michael S.
Pastor
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
May 29, 2018

“GREAT! Easy to use and perfect for our needs.”

ProsEZ Texting is as the name suggests; easy to use. We use it for special announcements and the quick delivery is perfect for us.
ConsThere is nothing that we need that EZ Texting doesn't provide. This has been a great addition to our communication strategy.
May 29, 2018
Carola W.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2018

“I just started using this software and it is saving me both time and money by the timely reminders .”

ProsI like this product for the ease of use. The fact that I can customize it easily is a huge plus so I'm not using something I don't need.
ConsThere are not a lot of cons for me for this product. I pretty much like everything about it. It does time out sometimes though.
January 17, 2018
Laura F.
Office Manager / Graphic Designer
July 19, 2017

“Easy to use!”

ProsEasy to add a group of people at once or a single person. Easy to make specific groups for notifications.
ConsI can say that i've come across any cons for what i use the tool for. So far so good. Maybe better UX design, but that would be it.
July 19, 2017
Zachary C.
April 6, 2019

April 6, 2019
Eean O.
CTO / CSO
January 22, 2019

“If you want the Comcast of text services, look no further”

OverallAwful. I will never let any clients work with them.
ProsI was able to sign up easily and the service was fairly flexible.
ConsThey make you jump through hoops to cancel service. Requiring you to discuss it with an account manager. I had a simple project for a friend and it is taking me longer to cancel than to sign up. I am utterly unimpressed with their company and this type of strongarm behavior is what I associate with big evil companies.
January 22, 2019