CStorePro Ratings

Overall
3.5/5

About CStorePro

Web-based back office management solution that enables convenience store and gas station managers to monitor and control sales, transactions, refunds, price books, purchasing and other related operations, all from a single place. Learn more about CStorePro

Hitesh P.
OWNER
11-50 employees
November 9, 2016

“Best software, Worst customer service”

OverallI would say they have done an awesome job creating this software, I mean they have paid attention to all the detail work that, as an owner want in a software. I would say there is not that many company offer what they offer for a price and features. they had mess up in one department and that is their customer service. I mean really if you know that you had cover everything in your software and such an unprofessional service. that is totally unexpected by users. if you call or email their tech support you will not get an answer for few days and even if you call them and ask for the status they may not even remembered it and you might have to explain you problems over and over. in case if you get lucky enough, where they fixed your problem, they will not notify you that its been resolved. I would not bad mouth them at all , but I would tell them to pay attention to their customer service. for people I would say that this software is a one of a kind in c-store back office software industries. it got a bright future for sure if they take care their customer.
Prossoftware features, delivery scan , plu management, lotto report , lotto scan gas delivery gas price change etc
Consseriously there is nothing I can point at it and say I don't like this section.
Recommendations to other buyersPLEASE PROVIDE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE !

By CStorePro on February 7, 2017
Mr. Patel Thank you for your kind feedback regarding the product and functionalitys. With regards to the customer support, I am happy to inform you that as of Dec 31, we hired 3 new support reps to meet our demands and are now trained for basic support issues. We have seen a reduction in our support wait time from 12-15 hours to 30 to 45 minutes for most issues. We continue to look for support agents so we can get that time down to 15-30 minutes but its important that we find someone who has cstore experience as well as a technical background. Please continue to provide us any feedback so we can continue to import our product and support. Have a wonderful day.
November 9, 2016
kinjal b.
Retail, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 28, 2018

“CUSTOMER SERVICE”

OverallAs i said i am been using SSCS and PetroSoft back office system over more than 5 years so i have good idea how to use back office software , but i would like add to comments . Cstorepro customer service very very poor. they do not call back or if they do then you have to wait few hours or sometime a day.or as customer you keep on trying to reach out to them. but compare to prices they offering you can beat their system. they can charge little extra for monthly subscription and hire some extra people to improve customer service.
Prosi used to use SSCS and Ptero soft and i still use in some of my other store. SSCS and Petro Soft are very time consuming and complicated to use compare to cstorepro. in store pro there are amazing features like live transaction, bulk price change,even you can do live inventory to.
Consif you are new to back office system you will not find easy to use. Cstorepro software offer everything a c-store need. but for the first time user will not be easy task. its like comparing ios-android.
November 28, 2018
Imran K.
June 1, 2017

“Great program with even better management and support”

OverallIt is a complete program and make managing the business much easier. Everything is at your fingertips. Very well designed program and even better support staff.
ProsYou can count on these guys. They have a wonderful onboarding process where they hold your hand through the installation and setup. I highly recommend this program as it is a complete system. Also Alvin is wonderful to work with.
June 1, 2017
Nick P.
Multi store Owner
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 27, 2016

“C Store Pro ”

OverallI have been using for 4 years, service has gone from bad to worst. Used to friendly service and the owner himself was interested, have grown too large and they can not handle it. I WOULD NOT SUGGEST. Thay stretched themselves beyond capacity. you might have a question that why I am still with them ? Because of the owner's DAD, hell of a nice person and used to be very personalized service. Thinking about changing, hate do to it all again after this long period, but have no choice.
ProsAwesome, can do lot.
Consthings changing on its own, which includes account payables. Paid bills change.
Recommendations to other buyersto good to be true

By CStorePro on February 7, 2017
Mr Patel Thanks for submitting this review. As owners of the company, its always good to get direct feedback from our customers. Your concerns about support with regards to grown too large and they can not handle it are valid. We under estimated our growth and did not do an accurate job of projecting our HR needs. I am happy to inform you that our support has now gotten better and we have hired 3 new agents to speed up the support time. With regards to features and functionality, we have also hired 2 new engineers to help with it so we can make improvements to our product based on your feedback. Please continue to provide us feedback so we can continue to improve. Thanks are valid and we have now made significant improvements to our support to speed up the process
October 27, 2016
Don L.
February 6, 2017

“Has its issues but is the best bang for the buck”

OverallI have been using the product for about 4 months now and have a lot to learn still but the features and functionality are amazing so far. Like many products I have tried in the past, this product has its issues but they are not unbearable. I love their mobile app and the fact that I can change prices from anywhere and see my business sales in realtime no matter where I am. I worked with a lady when I got setup and she was very friendly and prompt. Support does have its challenges but it has gotten better lately. When I first started in November, I was having a hard time getting help or assistance and was ready to throw in the towel, but i got assurances from the owner that they recently hired 3 agents that are going thru training and that they would be trained by end of Dec. Since January support has gotten better but there is still a 1-2 hour response time during peak hours. If they can get support right (and im sure they will) it will be the best software in the market.
Prospricing, features, and ease of use
ConsIf I had to pick one it would be support. If they can hire a few more agents, their response time can be cut during peak hours to less then 10 minutes. But love it as is.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it. there is nothing to lose. They offer a free 30 day trial
February 6, 2017
Akram K.
January 17, 2017

“bad experience review”

OverallTraining less than adequate. Support variously non-existence. Voice attendant very boring and very far from customer's experience. (they don't love to help, they simply don't care). Follow up is not a familiar term to any of their engineers. from a user's perspective, too many mouse clicking to accomplish one simple task. Should I go on......
ProsRemote access and smart-phone application
Consin accurate inventory system. Changes inventory on it's (or someone messes with it in the cloud). takes too long to send changes to the POS system. i.e. it has to update the server before it updates the POS.
Recommendations to other buyersthis is a toy more than it is a SYSTEM.

By CStorePro on February 7, 2017
Hi Akram We are sorry you feel that way. I had a chance to look at our records and unless im mistaken, it doesn't appear you have attended our training classes. I highly recommend you attend the classes as they will eliminate most of your frustrations. Also I see that you have contacted our support team numerous times but its important to keep in mind that the support team is there for basic trouble shooting issues (15-30) minutes max. Most of the issues you called about were regarding training and they are not at that level yet (hopefully they will get there in a few :-) more months). Please signup for our webinars and I am confident that will help you significantly. If you need one on one training, we would be more than happy to offer you limited 1 on 1 training but only for a few hours. After that, we can provide 1 hour 1 on 1 classes at an hourly rate. Thanks.
January 17, 2017
Sandy S.
November 27, 2018

“Excellent for my little store!”

OverallSales tracking has been simplified, and we are now using the inventory system. A much needed improvement for us.
ProsThis software is a great addition to my bare bones Ruby2 system. I am now able to get my bookkeeping duties done in half the time - before I had to rely on the Ruby 2 reports which were not very intuitive. This software helps us to track our sales much faster and easier than before. I also like the price - its very affordable.
ConsI just wish this software tracked house charge accounts - but then Verifone's Ruby 2 is lacking in that regard also.
Niraj P.
Retail, 11-50 employees
December 16, 2018

“THINK 50K times before getting into this”

OverallGreat program, lack of stability. Been for a longtime and don't want to change to new company but looks like I am being forced to do so.
ProsGreat Features but still have to do a lot
ConsWhen you want to work on something like inventories adding new items etc, the message keeps coming NPR Pipes not responding. Your whole day got ruined because nu help on saturday or sunday.
December 16, 2018
Avi P.
February 19, 2017

“was great one time”

Overalli have c store pro for now allmost 3 year. i have my own 4 store as weel as my family 3 store with c store pro. it is nice system but need improvement i have suggested several time to the support team but i dont think they care anymore . i want to be 100 percent on this software but can not due to lack of help in customer service. and specially last year its like you plan something to do but no one is free to help.
Prosvery friendly GUI , logical, easy to use
Consvery worst customer service, need inprovement specially on invoice scanning from upon delivery and multi store price book management.
Recommendations to other buyersit can be great product but seems like no one care to solve basic problems since 2 + year.
February 19, 2017
Biren D.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

“No shift report”

OverallPricing issues solved.
ProsEasy to use. Awesome support. The people make t hy e software. All software is the same but level of support is what matters.
ConsNo shift report. Have multiple stores and would be a 10 if they could take shift reports.
Darshin D.

“Review for the company”

OverallWorst customer service I have seen. I tried working with them for 2 months to see if issue can be fixed but always had to begthem to answer my queries. In the last 2 weeks they stopped resonding at all. Will never recommend them. I already cancelled their membership
ProsEase of navigation around the software.
ConsCompatibility with the POS system and customer service

By CStorePro on November 28, 2018
Hi Darshin, First and foremost, I would like to apologize on behalf of the CStorePro team for your unsatisfactory experience. I looked into your cancelled account and noticed you had several conversations with our team members, in which your queries were acknowledged in a timely manner. However, I did see that an issue was unable to be resolved, and for that, I personally apologize. We pride ourselves on being customer centric and continue to strive to improve our services. If for any reason you decide you'd like to chat regarding the service you've received, please don't hesitate to reach out. All good things, Justin @ CStorePro