SalX Ratings

Overall

About SalX

Mobile friendly scheduling & storefront software for Salons/Spas with features such as SMS and email notifications. Learn more about SalX

Jaime R.
September 30, 2015

“SalX is very user friendly. Easy to navigate. All around very happy with this software!! ”

OverallI have been nothing but VERY happy with SalX! Mark and Sean are always more then happy to improve on anything that comes up and very promptly! They have been very patient with me helping me with any questions that may come up. It can be a scary thing switching over from another booking program, but they made the transition very easy! The tedious work that you would have to do when switch over was done for me. The are very knowledgeable and were able to extract my existing client info and move it over to SalX making it very painless when first using the program. I remember having to ask for all of our client info again when starting other programs or spending hours transferring all the appointments because the names weren't in the system yet. With SalX Mark and Sean will do their best to make the transition very easy!!! After cashing out a client the program prompts you to prebook, which for building a clientele is very important. Having that reminder is so nice. I think a lot if stylists get involved in conversation that they forget to prebook. It is also so nice, as the owner of the salon, that there is an app that the staff can use while outside of the salon. So often before, I would get a text or a call asking when the first client was in for a specific stylist. Now I don't get those phone calls, which is very nice!!. Also if the stylist is out and is talking to someone about coming in for a service. They are able to go to the app on their phone and book them in right away. For the accounting part of the program. It is very straight forward and customizable to each staff member. Making payroll much easier! All in all this is the best program I have ever used!!!
September 30, 2015
Jacklynn M.
June 15, 2018

“So help”

ProsOnce you get the software figured out it makes life so much easier. Always evolving and trying to iron out the wrinkles to make it so much user friendly super awesome strong support team
ConsDoesn't have as many Options or freedoms our former programming did. And can sometimes be a little temperamental.
June 15, 2018
Dodie W.
Owner/ Operator
February 17, 2016

“LOVE IT !!!!!”

OverallWe started using Salx in December- a very busy time of year in our industry. You might think that that was crazy, but the ease of use and the amazing customer service made it incredibly easy to use and profitable. The two main reasons we switched from our old software , was the texting option and the phone app. Now we can book clients anywhere, anytime on our phones and not miss any opportunities and give our clients the best service they deserve. With the way of the world headed toward communicating through social media and texting, we didn't want to miss out on this. And our clients being able to communicate through text to the salon has been a huge time saver. And the latest "online booking" feature is phenomenal!!! Within hours of setting it up, we received several online bookings from NEW clients. Its very exciting. With constant updates to the system- we cant wait to see whats next, they're always wiling to update features to accommodate industry needs! And ask any one of the staff here at Wright Hair & Co. about the exceptional customer service- it really doesn't get any better. Mark and Sean have lived up to every promise and have always been available to answer all our questions. The best business decision we have made yet!!!
February 17, 2016
Monika M.
Co-Owner
September 24, 2015

“Easy to use software, great customer service!”

OverallWe have been using SalX since we opened our doors in April, earlier this year. The SalX team have been attentive to our growing salon's needs, and are very responsive to enquiries big and small. SalX, is very user friendly, meets our needs and exceeds our expectations. So versatile and so easy to use! I can honestly say this program is the best investment we have made in our business, it has freed up so much of my own personal time. It's mobile so I can just pull out my phone and my schedule is right there, and I'm able to book appointments wherever I am. We and our clients love the appointment reminder features, both the email and text options; it's automatic at the touch of a button! We highly recommend using SalX for small and growing businesses which need to rely on a professional, appointment based software.
Maggie H.
Co-owner
September 24, 2015

“User-friendly, great tech support and amazing customer service!”

OverallBefore opening our business, we researched many salon software programs. SalX exceeds our needs and expectations in an online booking system. The system is simple to navigate, scheduling and check-out features are a breeze, the team provides great customer service, and the tech support is timely and personalized to our unique business needs. They continually update and add new features that help us run our business efficiently and professionally. They have played a key role in our business growth and client retention. We are so pleased and will continue to utilize the features offered through SalX as our business changes and we steadily grow.
Andrea T.
May 13, 2016

“Amazing service”

OverallI love this program not only for its ease but the amazing customer service. If I ever find I need something added to the program or have any questions I always get a response almost immediately and the software is usually updated that day. So glad I found this company!
May 13, 2016
chris n.
Owner/Hair Stylist
February 10, 2016

“I am enjoying it and find it easy to use. My clientele are impressed with the system.”

OverallThe only thing that is missing is a place to put supplies and sundries into. It's easier to enter into a system rather than use paper receipts.

By pfm Studios on February 10, 2016
The input of and report on supplies and sundries are in development and will be released in the next SalX update. Stay tuned!
February 10, 2016
Veronica Z.
October 7, 2015

“Easy to use mobile app is great!!”

OverallThis software is easy to set up Any problems the response is quick to help Luv this wish I found this program earlier!!! Don't use anything else !
October 7, 2015