LeadsRx Attribution Software Ratings

Overall

About LeadsRx Attribution Software

LeadsRx is a marketing attribution tool that shows marketers which of their programs are resulting in conversions. The system uses a unique Universal Pixel that captures entire customer journeys across digital ads, social referrals, organic search, broadcast spots, and more. Marketers who use LeadsRx understand the mix of marketing programs that drive revenue and can eliminate wasted ad spend, improve conversions, and improve overall Return On Advertising Spend (ROAS). Learn more about LeadsRx Attribution Software

Matthew G.
Vice President of Technology
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
July 8, 2019

“LeadsRx connects the dots between TV and online advertising”

OverallFor direct response or direct to consumer advertising, you expect a response when you run an ad on TV. Years ago we could rely on calls to a toll-free number. Today it's all online. Orders and activity go directly to the website. Without attribution, we can only guess which station or ad platform is working. With LeadsRx, we are able to accurately see and adjust what's working and what's not working, shifting more to what is working and cutting out what is not working.
ProsThe team at LeadsRx is top-notch and support is key. The integration tools and API access allows us to fully integrate with our own platform. We send data and retrieve attributed results. These results can be fine-tuned and adjusted by various attribution models. The simplicity of the front-end and sophistication of the back-end make the product great. The LeadsRx pixel captures consumer activity with millions of TV Spots allowing us to measure the effectiveness of our TV Campaigns.
ConsThe lack of online documentation, although this is made up with training and direct help. The inability to deliver a client facing report directly as an export or download from the platform (although I hear this may be in the works). Screenshots are available and integration with out own reporting via API or exports is possible, but a few standard reports would be helpful.
July 8, 2019
Dawn M.
Accounting, Self-employed
October 26, 2018

“Great For Analyzing Your Traffic”

OverallI'm definitely able to understand my traffic and lead better with the LeadsRx software. I've been able to see traffic that Google Analytics would only show as "other." That's been extremely helpful. With this software, I can taylor my customer experience because I can see who they are, where they're coming from, and how often they return.
ProsI like that I can see where my traffic is coming from in a very simplistic and straightforward way. The interface is clean and simple to understand. I can see which leads are new and, out of those leads, how many sales were actually generated. It's also a great tool for understanding which of your landing pages are performing best and which ones you may need to tweak a bit. The fact that you can see your buyer reports and conversions by customer is a feature that has been extremely helpful. This tool helps you to spot return customers so that you can customize their visits more effectively.
ConsI wish that the health check was a bit easier to understand. The score is a bit confusing. It would also be a cool feature to have suggestions on how to improve your overall site health.
Information Services, 1001-5000 employees
October 26, 2018

“Excellent tool for tracking customer journey.”

Overallwe looked for different software, which can give an in-depth insight into the Customer Journey. so that we can spend marketing cost properly. after so many interviews we landed up with LeadsRx. Till now overall experience is good with LeadsRx.
ProsData is reliable. Clear cut information about customer journey. Easy to use without any difficult setup process. Customer support is super helpful and fast responsive.
ConsA bit confusing GUI at the start. Can lost track some times. but otherwise nothing negative to say about this product!
Ivan M.
Growth Lead
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2018

“Lean solution for attribution tracking”

OverallI loved working with LeadsRx - it gave us a lot of valuable insights about our acquisition and customer online journeys. Based on the insights we abandoned some channels that didn't work and focused on other ones. We also got more realistic about our CAC - seeing how many touchpoints lead to a conversion really helped. LeadsRx makes a difference.
Pros- Great visibility into how people convert, which channels work and how - Info on how a channel assists conversions is amazing - LeadsRx is great if you have a relatively simple setup with clear conversion goals and a number of recognised online channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Fb Ads, Google ads etc) - It's a plug-and-play thing you can launch overnight - Their interface is very clear, you can easily find all the info - You can define and rename the sources - You can also do granular tracking per channel - Very robust support that can always help on tech & other details
Cons- Setup for us was painful due to our complex funnel structure - The tracking insights did not match with our GA data (due to the conflict of LeadsRx with our app code), so we only got an approximate idea of what was going on
Kandilynn V.
Executive Director
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Great App Software!”

OverallIt's a powerful software that does what it states that it'll do. Every start-up should consider using this software for their business.
ProsThis software is easy to use once you learn how to. This software is a good value for the money, and helps start-up eCommerce businesses to grow their businesses exponentially.
ConsThere is quite a learning curve before you can use the software to its fullest potential.
Len W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2018

“This has helped me alot with finding out where to put my ad dollars”

OverallThe LeadsRx team has been helpful in answering questions, and the software is excellent.
ProsThe software is extremely easy to use. I enjoy the graphics interface.
ConsI have not yet seen anything that would make me not want the software.
October 26, 2018

“Great tech, and a great team”

OverallThe team was awesome working through integration difficulties. The data collected, and ease of use were fantastic.
ProsThe dashboard, the tracking, the ability to adjust attribution models, see returns, and plan for the future. Auto detecting sources is a fantastic feature, and the ease of adding and breaking out specific touchpoints was good.
ConsWith one client in particular we could never make the Salesforce integration work properly. (7% of this is due to the clients SF setup, and not LeadsRX. Only one utm at a time could be used for auto detecting touchpoints.

“Boost your sales!”

OverallIt helped me increase my conversion rate in as fast as a few days.
ProsI liked its integration with Shopify. The best part is that there is one universal tracking pixel which makes it so much easier to see where changes need to be made.
ConsThere really wasn't much to dislike. I was so happy that my conversion rate went up.
Mike W.
Digital Acquisition Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
October 26, 2018

“Smart Owners & Great Support”

ProsI was very impressed with the backbone of the software. Meaning the founders/creators are data-driven and smart about how they have built the structure. Setup was extremely quick and simple. If you're looking for an out-of-the box attribution modelling tool, this is a great option.
ConsUnfortunately there were some specific custom elements that were needed for our situation and there was a different option that could be tailored to fit our needs. No knock on LeadsRx, our circumstances were extremely unique and it wouldn't have made sense for them to make such a large adjustment to their software for one customer. Another minor item, the UI has some room to improve to become cleaner.
Damien K.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Self-employed
October 31, 2018

“ Feedback On LeadsRx Software”

Overallone of the best way to grow your online store for many sales
Proswas a great way to drive traffic and sale to my online store also had wonderful customer services and easy to follow instruction.
ConsTook a while to get my first sale but at the end it is a great software
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

“Great Multi-Channel Analytics”

ProsI like the ability to track the interplay of marketing channels and to examine the impact of channels on different methods of attribution. I also thought the setup and integration with Shopify was very easy.
ConsI would have hoped that it could have automated more of the categorization of touchpoints based on Google Analytics, but the setup for this section didn't take very long, and it was good to eyeball these sources.
Pam B.
Director of Accounts
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2018

“Bring all your marketing efforts into one dashboard”

ProsLeadsRX is the best solution our team has found for tracking all of our marketing efforts in one dashboard. We've found success in sharing our findings with a variety of B2B clients to help them gain insights into how their resources are performing over time.
ConsThe learning curve is a bit steep, but the LeadsRX team is great at walking you through the platform and helping you onboard your team.
cassandra w.
Business Owner
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“LeadsRX Software helps to Any Industry to see how they are doing”

OverallOverall my experience with LeadsRx has been good and would recommend to anyone who wants to see how their business is doing within their industry.
ProsThe ability to see how my website is doing with other companies in the same industry. It also lets me know if we are trending or not.
ConsTo see what consumers are liking are not. Would like more information on what is trending for the week and what is not.
September 17, 2019
Francine N.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2018

“Just what I was Looking for”

OverallEasy to install with my shopify site and reports easy to read
ProsThe Help I need to make shoppers into customers
ConsI think you have to upgrade to get better results - which cost
Jonathan K.
Entrepreneur
Market Research, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2018

“Marketing ”

OverallI'm solving market driven data
ProsHelps planning ahead with in turn generates more sales.
ConsThe interaction between my company and software AI
November 9, 2018
James W.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“A refreshing change ”

OverallIt allows me to see data all in one place that I would otherwise have to root through 3 or 4 platforms for then put some calculations together and, if you're just starting out you don't have time for that but money is so scarce at that point you have to do or fail.
ProsIt literally took me less than minute to set up, nothing about it was complicated. It just GOOD (I mean this in a positive way) the simplicity of the design was such a good idea in order to provide at a glance snapshot views if you're in a hurry. But then it has the deeper dive info behind it, again laid out perfectly.
ConsIm going to be honest and I actually don't have a least like after a solid few weeks of having it. I think it's great.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

“leadx software is good”

OverallIt has been so great experience using this software from the first time til now, I really like it so much.
ProsEasy to use and problem solving. I like it because it has helped me a lot to scale my business the way I want.
Conssolution provider. I really will continue using this software because it is exactly doing the work for me.
Bryan H.
Marketing Director
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

“Affordable Attribution Software”

OverallSo far so good
ProsVery easy to assign incoming attribution links and connect them with the campaigns that matter most to your business.
ConsNeeds more integrations with marketing ads platforms so you don't have to do manual data entry.
Kudirat B.
Entrepreneur

“Great App”

OverallIt shows me Unique visitors to my site which I don't get with other Apps I've used previously.
ProsThis App actually shows the data available in simplest way to understand and I am currently on the free plan, still great features for free version.
ConsStill getting use to some part of the Report
Sam P.
Web Analytics Specialist
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
November 4, 2018

“Fantastic- but not for me just yet”

OverallIt wasn't right in my case BUT it's on the verge of becoming the must-have marketing software.
ProsThere is a fantastic level of detail offered by the software. The folks at LeadsRX were very supportive and helped at every stage.
ConsThere is a huge amount of granular detail provided, I wish this could be presented in a summarised form more effectively. Mapping a lot of the detail out across funnel visualisations for example would be a great start and I believe this is on their road map.
November 4, 2018
Renee B.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
June 18, 2019

“Great tool for my business”

OverallIt helps me with my sales funnel automation to gain leads for my internet services offer
Prosuser friendly and great customer service. If you are looking for a lead tool this is the one I would use
Consa little difficult to navigate the website
Nick W.
Marketing Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2019

“LeadRx Solves offline tracking issues ”

OverallLeadsRx helps attribute digital site traffic to offline mediums, while it is not an exact science, it does a much better job than any other solution we have tried.
ProsLeadsRx helps provide proper attribution models that accurately weight our on and offline media presence for more accurate attribution and a better understanding of our consumer's journey through our site.
ConsI am not a coder - setting up conversions and other goals on the site is not intuitive and requires some trial and error. The customer service team is supportive and able to walk me to the process but it took some time.
August 7, 2019
Scott W.
CRO
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 26, 2018

“LeadsRX does a every effective job of tracking user interactions and conversions!”

OverallEasy to identify and capture user journeys and build appropriate outreach strategy that is targeted.
ProsEase of use - very easy to quickly go in and view dashboard and interactions.
ConsNothing - software does all I expected it to do
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

“Easy to use software”

OverallEnjoyed using the software to kick off my online business
ProsGood interface with lots of reporting options and easy access to the data
ConsSome screens are a little overwhelming with the amount of data.
Alexis S.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

“7/10”

OverallSo far, I'm having an OK experience. I just wish there were more visuals.
ProsThe setup is my favorite part of LRX. Our seemingly complex campaigns were a breeze to set up in the platform. The help we received from the LRX team made it even easier. The system is very flexible.
ConsPulling meaningful insights is difficult. We switched from a different MTA platform which had a larger suite of graphs. The graphics in LRX are minimal. To pull additional insights, you have to rely on the raw data and manipulating it manually.
Francine N.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
June 17, 2019

“Review for Leads RX ”

Overalllove love love
Prosits free - easy once a week email - nice and easy to read and save
Consnot much - at all really - love all of it
June 17, 2019
Latoya L.
Owner/CEO

“Very beneficial ”

ProsI love the emails with the summary showing where my leads came from and how many there were.
ConsI don't have anything negative to say about it.
October 26, 2018

“Great app with my Shopify store ”

ProsIt's very easy and simple to use. Great interface.
ConsSo far I don't have any cons to give at this time.
David G.
July 9, 2019

“LeadsRx review”

ProsEase of install. Ease of use. Great value!
ConsI have no bad things to say about this product.
July 9, 2019
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Self-employed

“Great Tool”

OverallPretty good if you only need a program for lead generation
ProsIt's great to get more leads for your lead generation
ConsDoes do as much as some other programs. I prefer a software that does everything in one program
Brandon Z.
Marketing Manager
Insurance, 11-50 employees

“Great for ROI”

OverallMy LeadsRx rep has been great about getting my questions answered, however I am still struggling to use this program. It is very robust and not a lot of explanation on the site in how to use it. However my calls with my rep have been very helpful in navigating the system, and we are beginning to really learn how to use this and segment based on different mediums.
ProsAttribution for TV or Radio spots to web traffic or conversions.
ConsIs extremely robust, and there is not tutorial on how to use.
Erik W.
VP of Digital Sales
Broadcast Media, 201-500 employees
June 10, 2019

“Interesting insights in an intuitive dashboard”

ProsI liked the easy-to-read presentation of the wealth of data in a unified dashboard
ConsOur clients and I seemed a little leery about the statistical relevance of some of the algorithmic decisions that are utilized in judging lift.
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
November 8, 2018

“Great addition to email marketing”

ProsI enjoyed it's integration with MailChimp and easy to use browser integrations.
ConsI couldn't get my sales team members to pickup the phone when lead activity information was coming in.
Katie E.

“Great App”

OverallONe of the better apps I have downloaded to use with my shopify storefront. Gives me great access to all my shop stats, what is working, what isn't working and more I can be doing.
ProsI love being able to see all my website stats right on the same page and determine what ads are working to my advantage.
ConsSo far I do not have any cons to speak of, everything works great!
Doug H.
Senior Director, Insights
Broadcast Media, 5001-10,000 employees
June 26, 2019

“Effective media attribution solution”

ProsEasy installation/interface with Google, easy to understand metrics, ability to cut data based on KPIs. Great customer service - AJ and Jeff are easy to work with, knowledgeable, and great with clients.
ConsDashboard can be cumbersome for national campaigns - data files work better in this case.
June 26, 2019
Stacie S.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
November 10, 2018

“Very Helpful”

ProsSends me weekly reports on how my store is generating leads
ConsThere are no cons so far that I have found.
November 10, 2018
Clinton D.
Independent Business Owner

“Solomonscave.com ”

ProsI'm no expert on computers, in fact I'm hopeless, I found the software simple to use, honestly if I can use it, I promise anyone can, it's top quality software
ConsI haven't really found any, I've installed it in Solomonscave.com, I honestly have nothing bad to say about it
Logan M.
An
Retail, 501-1000 employees

“Too many emails ”

ProsIt's promptness. It sends a lot of emails to you.
ConsIt's annoying. Too many emails really clogs up my inbox

By LeadsRx on November 9, 2018
We're so sorry that we sent too many emails to you! Many of our customers enjoy the weekly summary that is emailed to them as a quick way to review attribution results. You may not be aware that you can "turn off" this feature if you would rather not receive the weekly email. We've gone ahead and done this for your account, so you shouldn't continue to get emails in the future. Thanks for giving LeadsRx a free try!
Marquis M.
Agent
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
October 29, 2018

“Great Program ”

ProsEasy functionality and that's important
ConsA little more customizable, just in my area
October 29, 2018
Joe C.
October 26, 2018

“Ease of use makes lead attribution easy as pie”

OverallLeadsRX has been a great way of combining our lead scoring across multiple channels.
ProsUX is great and so is the fluidity of the software. I've never confused what to do.
ConsLimited by scope. Extensions and APIs are hard to work with.
Francis M.
Account Executive
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
June 19, 2019

“Great info”

ProsGood info to take to clients. I was surprised about the amount of detail in terms of the commercial messages and the reaction in real time to those messages. It was helpful.
ConsTook a little while to get used to, but the info was great.
June 19, 2019
November 3, 2018

“Good resource ”

ProsI have had an online e-commerce site for a year and have had little luck delving into the online world of marketing. This was a good resource for me when I finally decided to get serious and blow up my e-commerce marketing.
ConsI can't really think of anything that I didn't like
November 3, 2018

“Leads RX”

OverallHonestly nothing stood out about this software for my business. I do think it would help a far more sales driven business than a retail one.
ProsIt got easier to use after the first time logging in.
ConsIt did not seem easy to use or very helpful for the business that I am in. But it felt far more sales lead driven which could be great for others.
Internet, 51-200 employees
November 6, 2018

“No Implementation Team or plan put in place”

ProsHow affordable it was, and how laid out the platform was.
ConsNo implementation plan. We signed up for a two week free trial and there was no onboarding process and a lac of comminucation with getting conversions set up.
Carlton K.
Marketing Consultant

“LeadsRx Review ”

ProsI Like that it tracks Radio cost per conversions
ConsI'm still trying to figure out how it all works.
kerry t.

“neutral review”

Overallnot applicable
ProsI really never got the chance to use leadsrx i am a new store owner and have not made a sale yet
Consnone not applicable thank you and maybe in the future
Marquis L. M.
President & CEO
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Leader”

OverallGreat support
ProsI have more control and power over my work
ConsMy options. I like to be ahead of others
Amber F.
October 28, 2018

“Great for Small Online Stores”

ProsBreaks down exactly how your customers found your site.
ConsA little confusing at first to navigate.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

“Good product”

ProsIt was very easy to use and it's a good
ConsI have no complaints about it it's pretty good
Pallavi G.
Digital Director
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees

“Decent Tool”

Overallok
Prosi thought the tool was quite easy to use
ConsHowever I felt like that the tool was not very efficient