Shippo Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.7/5
4.7/5

About Shippo

Whether you're established or just getting started, Shippo is the best shipping software for growing e-commerce brands that need to save time and money, fulfill and ship at scale, and delight customers. Create shipping labels for all carriers & save money with discounted rates. See all your online sales channels in one place and automatically access discounted USPS and DHL Express rates, or use your own carrier accounts. Sign up is free and there are no monthly fees or cancellation fees. Learn more about Shippo

Joanna M.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2019

“Great option for any business”

ProsWe couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!
ConsI don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.
James A.
August 11, 2019

“Great Shipping Solution”

ProsI like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.
ConsThe software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.
August 11, 2019
Sarah F.
owner, order fulfillment, sourcing, books, creative director
December 20, 2018

“Shippo saves me money every day, and is honestly a service I rely on and trust.”

OverallOverall I am extremely impressed with Shippo, I have not had one single negative experience using this software and that is not a common trait in this rocky world of online commerce. With all the stresses involved it would be easy to take this service for granted, but if it were to not exist tomorrow I know that I would be sorely dismayed and it would be a difficult blow. I also, use Shippo exclusively for all return shipping labels as they are "pay when used", and it makes returns so much easier to deal with.
ProsThe software is very user-friendly. Easy to maneuver, to understand, just take the time to read through the plans and billing--set up your account with billing (paypal is an easy option) and if you aren't familiar with the carriers and the rates/services they offer, get informed. I like the fact that I can play around with dimensions and weights and find the right package size and shipping option for the least cost while not compromising product integrity or arrival deadlines.
ConsI can't really think of a "least" in the list of adjectives that come to mind. I began my e-commerce journey exactly one year ago this week and I don't remember how I came across Shippo, but I have been using this software nearly every day and sometimes several times a day (I sell on platforms that have their own shipping options, so for me to choose Shippo over their discounted plans really says a lot!) I rely on the lower pricing on Priority shipping for a majority of parcels that I ship regularly.
December 20, 2018
Philip O.
Music, Self-employed
October 1, 2019

“Shipping Options Made Simple”

OverallWasn't particularly hard to setup, payment for shipping charges are weekely which is cool, entering manual dimensions and package details and ship From/To is probably my favorite feature. International shipping which can be tricky is 1,2,3 Go!
ProsI love that I can cross check pricing between various shippers with one glance. I also love that shipping integrates with ecommerce and the cost is per transaction vs monthly. As a secondary shipping platform, this is hugely beneficial. Very good blogs and the software is updating and evolving. I have actually encountered 0 bugs!
ConsWish they had a mobile app with optional notifications.
Melissa S.

“Makes shipping easy!”

OverallIt has made making my mailing labels SO much quicker! You have saved me so much time over my old way. I was using the USPS site and it took forever to fill out each label. Having previous shipments stored helps when creating a new label. I love how it syncs with my website and Etsy. Overall it has made shipping more professional and easy!
ProsI love how it tracks all my orders from various platforms (my 2 websites, Etsy). I can see at a glance what I need to ship and from where. The auto-fill feature on addresses is great. Also the verifying an address is very helpful! Being able to "store" addresses and make another label for another package without having a new order helps. I always use USPS so being able to set that as a default helps speed making labels up.
ConsThe only con I have is the auto fill when creating a new label using the same email address. It will keep auto filling with the other address and if one client orders several gifts for different people, it's kinda a pain.
Zackary B.
June 20, 2018

“One of the few shipping providers that offers a ton of features for free!”

ProsWe use the free tier option and obviously that's one great feature alone for our business. We love the UI and can navigate around it with ease and the other shipping provider options are not even close to being this easy, we've tried them all. One part that also works great for us is that all shipping charges go into a bulk charge on our card which helps with bookkeeping (compared to a bunch of little charges for each shipment).
ConsThe newer feature of validating addresses is great but it also actually messes up some addresses. Our own return address is a specialized one and the auto-validate address feature corrects it to an address that is actually not correct as we have to specific the PMB number. I reached out to customer support to resolve this and they resolved it quickly but there should still be an option to manually override addresses in situations like that.
June 20, 2018
Beverly M.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
October 4, 2019

“One of the best decisions our company ever made to use Shippo for our shipping needs.”

ProsThe software has been super easy to use. The rates are a little better than what we can get on other ecommerce sites that we sell on. Shippo bills us once a week for the labels that we have purchased during the week on the plan that we currently use. We also like that we can create labels from orders that we get from other ecommerce sites that do not integrate with Shippo. We highly recommend then to everyone. It's been a great tool and time saver for our business.
ConsWhen we first started using Shippo Parcel Post Select would always come up as the mailing service they picked for us to use, because it was a little a few cents cheaper than Priority Mail. We didn't use that service so I had to void a lot labels in the beginning but that has been address and we haven't had any issues since.
Robin I.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed

“Best Shipping Software”

OverallIt's so awesome. I tell everyone about it.
ProsShippo is cheap, which makes it extremely affordable for a small business that ships products regularly but not constantly. It's easy to use, as it integrates with the platforms I currently sell on, and manually entry is easy too. And the shipping labels are priced super competitively with any other platform I've used. I also love that you can price compare between different shipping companies like FedEx, UPS and USPS really easily. Bulk orders are easy to do as well. It's also formatted to print 4x6 shipping labels for my Demo.
ConsWhen you search to find a previous order, you can't click to make a new label for that one and add it to a bulk label order. I often have people pay once for a 6 month subscription, which means that every month I need to dig back through and find their address and print a new label for them. It would be much easier if I could click other name and add them to the rest of my bulk labels I'm printing rather than having to do it individually.
John F.
August 2, 2019

“Seamless and efficient solution of shipping”

OverallHave used for two years. Shipping 2-10 packages a week. Easy to use on the road and ship from remote locations. Would take a major problem for me to consider changing shipping software. I am sold on Go Shippo for my shipment needs
ProsAble to pre make templateds for frequent items Level 1 discounted mail and shipping discounts Many free features, which meet my needs Scalable for when increased shipping is needed with growth Intuitive easy to use
ConsShort learning curve setting up initially
John W.
Co-owner / Operator
September 26, 2019

“Excellent and easy shipping solution for our small business”

ProsWe opened a Shopify store in 2014 to complement our Etsy shop. So we needed something to get bulk/business rates for our Shopify shipments like we get on Etsy. Shippo got us those bulk rates immediately. It's very easy to use and is getting easier all the time. They keep adding features and shipping partners which is good for us and our customers. We've recently been using DHL for high priority overseas shipments (which clobbers USPS Priority Mail). It's cheaper too. Customer service is excellent and friendly. On the few occasions I had questions I had a complete answer in no time.
ConsSome of the menus could be hard to navigate at first (locating certain features). But nothing serious that I didn't get used to after using a few times.
Benjamin S.
Sporting Goods, Self-employed

“Great shipping software!”

ProsVery user friendly, easy to set up, and easy to use. Much faster than our previous options.
ConsThe lack of mobile support. The dashboard is very hard to use on a phone.
Jeff A.

“Complete shipping package”

OverallIt is the best shipping software for any parcel. Need to advertise more and get folks off of USPS.com
ProsThe shippo package not only helps by writing shipping labels it does other things other software doesn't do. It will give you the appropriate address from a partial, it has all the different types of shipping containers listed, it saves money, and most of all, you can into the software anytime, and it save your shipments and makes it easy to bring them back up. I had a very hard time getting into the USPS software after 1pm to make a label. I've used stamps.com. USPS.com, and shippo is the best all around shipping software.
ConsThe only thing I didn't like was when I first set things up customer service was done by email only. No phone calls. But since I'm set up and been running a few years that issue doesn't bother me anymore. No problems at all.
Brittany P.
Owner of Retail Ecommerce
August 2, 2019

“Switched to Shippo, Never leaving”

ProsI really love the fact that I am able to purchase shipping labels at a cheaper cost then everywhere else I have looked. With the amount of packages my business sends, this has been a life saver. I also love the ease of use with setting up the package weight and dimensions.
ConsWhen selecting the shipping service, I wish there were better dividers between types of services AND conpanies. I've accidentally clicked "Parcel Select" for USPS a couple of times which takes triple the time to arrive to the customer. When I'm moving quickly, it slips past me sometimes.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
January 7, 2019

“Shippo is great!”

OverallThis platform makes my life so much easier without costing me anything. They seem like a great company with a genuine customer centered and improvement focused attitude.
ProsIt is a great value for the money. It was very easy to get started with, and has continued to grow and refine itself as I have grown. It's flexible and has allowed me to understand how shipping works while saving me time and money from standing in line at the post office.
ConsIt can be slow at times due to extraneous clicks required to get different pieces of information needed for different types of sales. It can also be lacking in features/information at times, but 9/10 times the information is there; it just needs a little digging to uncover. At the end of the day though this is essentially a free platform, and anything I'm lacking I should be maintaining on my own systems.
January 7, 2019
Jurnee C.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2019

“Best Shipping Software Ever”

OverallI don't have to drive to the post office to wait in line for postage now! Plus my customer receives a nice printed shipping label rather than my poor handwriting.
ProsShippo is so user friendly. I can easily log in, make my label, and print it within minutes. It saves me so much time and energy so I can focus on my customers. The display is very clear and concise, and I know exactly what I am getting.
ConsI have seen a sponsored ad on facebook for Shippo on Facebook where it shows what looks like an office space with balloons. As someone who is very passionate about protecting a brand, I'd like to offer my 2 cents about this ad. Bluntly, it looks like a photo someone took from their phone at an office party; it looks cheap. It disrupts the crisp brand that Shippo has, and makes it feel more like a "mom and pop" operation, rather than a major international brand. This ad does not affect my usage of Shippo, but if I were a first time customer seeing balloons and cubical walls on an ad, I might think twice about how serious this company is about retaining clients. I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or look down upon you; I am simply offering my feedback as a fellow business owner.
Trisha O.

“Great Resource”

ProsI love that Shippo integrates with my Shopify shop and seamlessly imports my information when it's time to ship. I also love that it shows in the dashboard what was on the order so I don't have to flip back and forth between shippo and shopify to make sure that the right items are with the right label. I also like that it's "Pay per use" rather than having to pay a stupid amount monthly like SOME mailing software when I have a lower volume of orders.
ConsI wish that it was integrated with some of my other platforms, but it's still not difficult to manually enter the shipping information.
Amanda W.
Customer Happiness Specialist
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

“Shippo Review”

OverallExperience has been wonderful. We ship 100+ packages a month and almost never have any issues. The platform is easy to use and easy to teach to new members who join our team.
ProsThis software is user friendly, easy to use and integrates with our online platform seamlessly. The customer service is also prompt, helpful and kind when any assistance is needed.
ConsIt would be helpful if refunded labels were somehow removed from the manifest. We have to email periodically to request refunds on denied labels. These particular labels are only denied because of the first scan on them which comes from the manifest scan.
Bill H.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
October 1, 2019

“Great Product & Great Service”

OverallFills out shipping needs perfectly-Rock On !
ProsWe utilize Shippo for our shipping needs for the ease of integration,reliable service connection and affordable pricing. The staff at Shippo is extremely responsive and professional with service and support. The reports section is quick and easy to use, love working with this company. Thanks for the great product!
ConsCustoms declaration can be buggy once in awhile.
Rebecca R.
Small Business Owner
September 26, 2019

“Great FREE Shipping Site”

Overall5 stars - free discounted shipping with tracking, email to receiver, detailed list / record of your shipments, etc.
ProsShippo is a free shipping website where you ship out packages to the USPS (I think it also does UPS) just like you would on the USPS website BUT YOU GET A DISCOUNTED RATE, There is no fee to use Shippo, they simply ship it and charge the discounted rate to your credit card just like anywhere else. They send emails to the receiver and have a detailed list of your shipments so you can reship to the same people without entering the information again. Love it - 5 stars.
ConsThere are no cons for this product and I've been using it now several years.
Jonathan H.
E-commerce Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2019

“Shippo is my go to for customized orders and return labels. ”

OverallI am please with Shippo and will continue to use it as my secondary source for shipping. If my main one is down (Shopify Shipping), I use Shippo without a lapse in order delivery.
ProsShippo is my go-to for customized orders and return labels. I use different software for most of my orders but I use Shippo when I need customizable labels or multiple return labels. It automatically connects with Shopify so all my orders and addresses come over. If I need an extra label I just select the order and click Make Another Label. I use shippo for my RA to vendors or if I'm mailing single packages. Ive connected my Paypal with it so billing is super easy and fast.
ConsThe only problem I have with Shippo is the after shipping email function. It doesn't connect to Shopify to email the customer when the item has shipped. You have to make your own notification email template within Shippo. Or you can mail it with Shippo and then go over to Shopify and manually send the shipping notification from Shopify. I just like one email template for continuity, but I guess thats not too much of a con.
August 16, 2019
DALE W.
August 9, 2019

“Great sight for all my shipping needs.”

OverallSaves me lots of time.
ProsIt takes all my upcoming shipments from Etsy, or my online store and combines them onto one platform that I can purchase my shipping from. It also sends out an e-mail notice to my customers that they order has been shipped.
ConsI wish it could take each New customer and put their information into a file that could keep a record of. Right now I have to copy and paste into another data base I use.
John S.
Farming, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2019

“Save Time and Money”

OverallWe used to take our packages to the Post Office to pay for postage there. They eventually convinced us to use the Postal Service's online service at a 10% saving over service at the counter. Too often, however, that software would crash, losing input and taking much time to recover. Shippo solved those problems, and provides postage at a cheaper rate than even the USPS online service. Highly recommended!
ProsShippo allows us to pre-pay and pre-label our shipments via the US Postal Service. It is easier to use, and costs less than, the Postal Service's comparable online postage service. It is not subject to crashing and losing input, as is the case with the Postal Service's software.
ConsThus far, we have found no negative features.
September 24, 2019
Jana Z.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

“Shippo Intergation”

Overallvery easy to use, clear explanation, easy to view tracking, easy to do label refund
Prosit is easy to use, clear explanations Has address validation, on the menu- country flag to clearly see specific order
Conshas no drop down menu to switch between different businesses-always have to sign out/sign in when need to use another business address. Also I never was able to connect another carrier for my shipping It should be easier to hide orders for which was not purchased labels
Michael W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Love Shippo”

ProsGreat user interface Easy to use Simple to connwction to our online selling platforms
ConsNothing, we could not be more happy with this service.
Jon P.
Systems Engineer
Automotive, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2019

“Shippo is an easy to use software solution to solve our UPS and USPS printing needs”

OverallMy overall experience with Shippo has been fantastic. I had to contact their support on one occasion and they responded in a reasonable amount of time and resolved the issue very quickly. I would recommend Shippo to people who are looking for a third party shipper as long as they don't need FedEx as an option.
ProsWe have two Shippo accounts which we use through their API that is connected to our ERP system. We like how easily it connects to our system and pass all the information needed to generate our labels. Before the API connection to Shippo, we were unable to ship with UPS and USPS. Setting up our Shippo accounts online were simple and straightforward. Activating our carrier accounts was also a breeze. It was nice that Shippo offers a test mode on the carrier accounts so you can test out new carrier accounts before being fully live. Their pricing is also very competitive and no contract is necessary. You can use pay as you go or do a monthly plan if you are more of a high volume shipper.
ConsShippo has a lot of positive features, and not many downsides in my experience. I think the biggest shortfall of Shippo is that they do not offer a FedEx integration currently.
March 29, 2019
JAMES C.
Owner Operator
Internet, Self-employed

“Very organized!”

OverallThis eBay-recommended third-party shipping site has saved me lots of time and money over the past few years since I first signed up. I have even compared the prices to Canada Post Snap Ship and Paypal shipping... Shippo wins hands-down for the lowest quoted price to a Canadian address.
ProsI am the sort of person who likes making lists. Whether it's a Christmas list, grocery list or simply organizing my thoughts on paper. To see all of my eBay sales in a nice organized list on Shippo where I can print my labels at a decent discount from full Canada Post prices - wonderful. I'm happy.
ConsNothing - everything is great, no complaints.
Elizabeth S.
March 22, 2018

“Been using it since day 1!”

OverallBest shipping app out there!
ProsShippo is pretty much all I have used for shipping and i couldn't ask for a better app! Very easy to use, allows you to bulk print and send email notifications and best of all have very competitive pricing. You can refund a label and keep track of all shipments! I won't use anything else!
ConsI love Shippo, and only thing I would add is to be able to send bulk email notifications on same screen as printing bulk labels! Thanks!
March 22, 2018
Brianna D.
Owner & Designer

“Works great”

OverallIt works and does what I need it to do. I'm very satisfied.
ProsBeing able to do the daily manifest, which is something Shopify doesn't offer, and also being able to do return labels.
ConsThe extra steps/manual work when doing bulk postage. More steps than I'd like, compared to Shopify.
Bowen R.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“The only online shipping service I will e”

ProsIt's easy and to the point. It works perfectly for my business and I recommend it to everyone who sells anything online. I spent WAY too long dealing with the absolute disaster that is Stamps.com
ConsI have a free version so I'm not really entitled to complain about not having some of the premium features. Realistically I love using Shippo and don't really have a con to speak of.
David l.
Owner & Operator
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 23, 2019

“The best shipping option out there for business”

OverallFound Shippo looking for cheaper alternatives to Stamps.com that ideally were not subscription based. Love the pricing model of Shippo. In the near future I'm actually considering the Pro Plan just to get the advanced features I don't currently need, but want.
ProsThe cost and ease of use. It implements directly with WooCommerce which makes my life easy.
ConsThat there is no button to get the tracking code directly.
September 23, 2019
Elaine K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“I love Shippo”

OverallEasy to use from my home website, computer, laptop or tablet , and saves so much time ;
ProsI love the ease of use, the options available and the service support. I appreciate that all my records are kept for me so I can reference past orders, tracking, customer information and package size settings. Each order gets easier with preset options, or make up a new one at any time. Prices are very competitive and I have already recommended Shippo to other sellers like myself, they also use Shippo now.
ConsI have not found a single complaint with Shippo
Kate C.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
August 2, 2019

“Enhance customer service via phone ”

OverallOverall is good
ProsIt was easy interface. Easy to train someone new to use it
Cons however I wish this platform will be able to capture order details from amazon. My shipping logistics don't have access to most of my online stores so order information is very very important to our shipping logistics. Also shipping rate is more expensive than Shopify shipping platform. I'm planning to switch it there once I start getting more order from that platform
Courtney P.
December 27, 2018

“Shippo makes my home based business a Breeze!”

OverallShippo has allowed me to avoid long lines at the post office, allowed me to expand my at home business even more by being able to provide great customer service to my customers and it is extremely easy to use!
ProsI like how the information that is stored for each customer and the availability to put their email address in their information so that they are personally notified when their item ships.
ConsI don't like how you have to create a label in order to update or find a customers information. I would like to see a customer database feature added.
Frank C.

“Have used for years”

OverallWe have had a great experience with Shippo and have used it for a while. It directly integrates with our shopping cart. The best thing is even though you get the best rates you are not required to deposit money upfront. You pay for shipping as it is used. I don't think there is anyone else that does that. Since it worked with our shipping cart we could print from within that control panel or log into the shippo website.
ProsEasy to use, cost integration with our shopping cart program. Bills shipping as used. Does not require you to deposit money upfront.
ConsDoes not integrate with Amazon or ebay.
Maricela G.
Wholesale Sales Support Specialist
Warehousing, 11-50 employees
April 30, 2019

“Shipping Made Simple”

ProsI love that I can purchase shipping labels directly from our online store. Makes the shipping process that much simpler when you don't have to worry about switching software to complete order fulfillment.
ConsIt has had little glitches here and there lately, nothing that couldn't get fixed in a timely manner.
April 30, 2019
Agape H.
Sales Representative
Entertainment, Self-employed
October 1, 2019

“Very Easy, Great Service”

ProsFast and easy. I like the ability to print off shipping labels where ever and drop off my shipments.
ConsNot mobile friendly. I would also prefer to be charged individually for purchases rather than invoiced. I make a lot of sales and it becomes difficult to differentiate them from each other an in invoice.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
September 6, 2019

“Super easy shipping platform to use”

ProsIt has good pricing and is pretty quick for shipping out orders. It's also laid out well so it's easy to find orders and shipments
ConsIt could add some more support for live pricing such as how much would it cost to add insurance rather than having to click all the way through to the end to find out.
September 6, 2019
Lacie P.
Flower Preservation Artist
Fine Art, Self-employed
August 26, 2019

“Thank you Shippo!”

OverallIt has made the fulfillment and shipment part of my business so much easier. Not having to worry about shipping is so nice to take off my plate. I just simply add in the weight of my products and print. So easy.
ProsIt easily integrated with my website. I use Squarespace, and it was so easy to connect. I don't have to worry about copying and pasting addresses into other websites, it just creates the label for me.
ConsHonestly can't think of anything right now!
August 26, 2019
Gaileen W.
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed
August 23, 2019

“Shippo works for Fabric Fanatic and More”

OverallI am able to use Shippo when my other shipping option does not work for me. It's there when I need it.
ProsI can use Shippo when I need it. I don't have to use it all the time.
ConsIt took a little getting use to exactly how to imput everything.
August 23, 2019
Josephine R.

“Shippo for E-commerce”

OverallShippo has helped reduce bookkeeping chores as I use the same shipping across all my stores. I can see at a glance what has to be shipped no matter what store the item sold from. Overall Shippo has been a great shipping platform for my small e-commerce business.
ProsShippo is very easy to use and integrates well with several e-commerce platforms. This enables me to have all my shipping needs met on one site. Also I can keep a better record of shipping costs across the board.
ConsI really do not have any difficulties with this site.
Helen S.

“Ease of shipping”

OverallI am using shippo exclusively to create my shipping labels. I find the cost less than other options.
ProsIt is fairly easy to use and provides a good product
ConsDoes not always retain my sign in info. I sometimes have to log in from scratch.
Cassie M.
Previous small biz owner
August 2, 2019

“Perfect for small business and personal needs”

OverallI used Shippo very frequently while running my small handmade jewelry side business. I was able to spend the bulk of my time on the CREATIVE aspect of the business and take much less time for administrative tasks like shipping with the ease and convenience of Shippo.
ProsI loved the absolute convenience of it. When working solely from home, this is perfect... no need to go stand in line at the post office or at a delivery service counter.
ConsI can't really think of anything I didn't like. I mean, I didn't even answer the Customer Service rating because I've never had to call for help.
marko a.
president
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“Hard to believe”

ProsOverall good layouts and reporting. very straighforward interface
ConsWhy can't I open the packing list from the shipments report? MOST importantly, why isn't the website mobile friendly? And no app? Finally, your prices are now getting beaten handily by Shopify...
John R.
Commissioning Engineer
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees
December 19, 2018

“Can't get any easier!”

ProsIt integrates seamlessly with Shopify, ease of use, easy to set up, discount pricing on shipping, multiple carrier options.
ConsNo real cons at the moment. There were some sync issues in the past, but I believe those have all been addressed with additional updates.
December 19, 2018
Kelsea P.
Director of Business Development
December 23, 2017

“Awesome shipping solution for small to businesses using Shopify”

OverallSimplified our order shipping process! Most importantly it allows us to ship orders that come in outside of Shopify - so wholesale orders, call ins etc. It also lets us to sort and view by shipping status very easily (in transit, delivered, exception etc.) so that we can proactively reach out to customers.
Pros- SUPER easy to use with Shopify - Good shipping rates - Works well with printer - Easy to ship multiple packages for the same order - Easy to print manifests - Access to UPS, USPS and DHL
Cons- Sometimes it takes a bit of time to sync with new orders - It's might be a pipe dream, but I also wish it would let you set up a UPS pick up
December 23, 2017
Karlee P.
Business owner
Cosmetics, Self-employed
August 10, 2019

“I LOVE SHIPPO!”

OverallI am very please with Shippo! It's easy to use, affordable, and it saves me time!
ProsI absolutely love shippo! It's super easy to use and you never have to leave your house to buy shipping labels! I ship packages that fit in my mailbox so all I have to do is print the label and put my package in my mailbox for the mailman to get! How easy is that?! The prices are also so affordable! I know that if I took my packages to the post office or somewhere like that, I would be spending so much more money. That is why I recommend this to everyone, especially small business owners who ship out a lot of packages! I also love that when you go to type in the address of the person you are shipping your package to, the correct addresses that have the words your typing will pop up so you know that the address you're typing is correct!
ConsNOTHING! I LOVE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
August 10, 2019
Stacey G.

“Save so much time!”

OverallUsing the software has been a game changer for me. Saves me so much time and interphases seamlessly with my Etsy shop.
ProsThe software is so easy to use and saves me so much time printing and paying for labels at home when it's convenient for me and my busy schedule.
ConsDoesn't work with Canada Post labels. I still have to use Etsy shipping tool for Canadian customers and for those I'm not using DYK for.
Stephanie M.
Owner/Operator/Head Witch

“Ship like the Pro's”

ProsAs a user of Shippo for just about 2 years now, the ease of use compared to other companies is far superior. That combined with the fact that we are a small business navigating the insane world of online retail means we often face huge prices for shipping products in smaller shipments, but not with Shippo! I receive great pricing, can store all the info I need, and regular updates keep the site fresh and cutting edge.
ConsSometimes there are glitches, but within a couple hours/with the next update things either get addressed/sorted, or updated all together.
Mitchell E.
CFO
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
January 4, 2019

“Simple + Great Visibility and Easy Dashboard ”

OverallWe love it! It has professionalized what we are doing by 10X!
ProsI love that I can set my products and shipping sizes so it takes an extra step out of it. I also bought a Dymo label printer and now the whole process is seamless, if only it could pack all my orders too :)
ConsI wish on the main screen it was a little more clear of what the order is (I have a lot of variations of product), almost like if it was written out like a packing slip, I have to scroll over it so it pops up but I wish it said how many of what kind (quatity and type and such).
January 4, 2019
Daniel A.
Operations Manager
December 31, 2018

“Great product that could use a tweak or two”

ProsVery easy to use, gives us some discounts automatically from some shippers,.
ConsA recent update made it easy to inadvertently create duplicate label orders, I now have to double check that extra labels weren't purchased. It would be good to be able to do batch orders all on one screen (such as the UPS website has) without having to go back to an order and select "create another label".
December 31, 2018