SendPulse Ratings

Overall

About SendPulse

SendPulse is an integrated messaging platform with the "Artificial Intelligence" system and Personalization to make customer service agents superhuman, that enables users to communicate with all devices by Email, SMS, Web push, SMTP etc. Clients using SendPulse Al regularly see 50% to 100%+ increases in engagement metrics including click-through-rates, page views, time on site and conversions. Learn more about SendPulse

Zachariah K.
Editor
April 25, 2018

“SendPulse fits our needs for bulk mailing to our many thousands of readers of our magazine.”

OverallThe ability to send thousands of emails in one go. It helps manage campaigns to all our subscribers readers. We also get to use it to send messages to select smaller subgroups of our readers and subscribers or even our advertisers (in some cases).
ProsThe User Interface UI is fairly neat and tidy. The buttons and controls are fairly easy to figure out even without a walkthrough or guide. The software allows you to send a huge number of emails (to clean email addresses) with ease. They maintain a high level of integrity with regard to not sending spam (to protect themselves and yourself). Their support staff are polite and pretty prompt in dealing with queries and complaints. They tend to offer solutions where possible. (For example, we had a mailing list that we had built over several years which had older addresses which had lapsed and expired and changed. When we tried to launch a campaign to those addresses many bounced back and they shut down the campaign midway. Initially, we were disappointed and irritated but after getting to chat with the support team we were offered good advice on cleaning our list. )
ConsIt would be good to have an email cleaner built into the software rather than having to use an external service. I hate to pay for anything but sometimes you have to. In the case of SendPulse i got a good deal on a special and am happy with the price i pay. Those using the software can control their budget and choose packages that suit their pocket but be aware that there are cos
April 25, 2018
Ina Eliza G.
Administrator
Insurance, 11-50 employees
October 7, 2019

“Happy with its free version”

OverallI am satisfied with the features that it has for free: templates, analytics, automation, resend emails to those that did not open. When the time will come, I will purchase the paid version.
ProsI am using this software for e-mail marketing for a project that I am a part of. It was recommended to me by somebody who was using it for months already and was happy about it. Once you get used to it (as any software) and you find out how it works, it is very easy to send e-mails. I like that you can save templates and reuse them.
ConsI had at the beginning an issue with the email that I was ending - the SendPuls refused to send it considering that it violates its rules. It was not the case. I emailed their customer support, showed them that they are wrong and solved the problem. Never had it since then (and this was about 2 years ago)
October 7, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees
June 9, 2019

“SendPulse is a good universal tool for your marketing”

ProsI like that I can send both my emails and SMS from one app. Moreover, SendPulse provides good Web Push notifications feature. So I do not need to create an account in 3 or more other apps. That is probably the best thing I like about this software.
ConsI still prefer to use some other email services alongside with SendPulse. Maybe, SendPulse is just not that popular among online marketing community and thus lacks trust. Though, this has nothing to do with its functionality, this is just my personal prejudices.
June 9, 2019
Robert C.
Sales Pro
Automotive, Self-employed
July 30, 2018

“Use it every day”

OverallThe ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.
ProsThe best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.
ConsThe big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.
July 30, 2018
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
September 13, 2016

“Good but API is hard work”

OverallSo - I am going to caveat this whole thing with - if you're not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won't apply to you. Summary: 2 different API's, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you're not using the API, it's probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API's you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) - another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp - the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API - you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is - so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON - and therein lies the next problem - DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead - but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line - if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it's a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don't know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process - one that I still have no idea how to make work - this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don't.. what.. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): "iv - an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage" - what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I'm not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.
ProsPrice Web Interface Email Builder
ConsAPI Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface
Recommendations to other buyersDon't use it if you want to quickly roll an API interface.
September 13, 2016
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2019

“Multipurpose marketing platform”

OverallA perfect marketing tool for small businesses, affiliates, startups, and bloggers.
ProsSendPulse is an all-in-one marketing platform that offers multiple products including email marketing, web push, chatbots, sms marketing, and much more. What I personally love is their drag-and-drop builder that lets you create an email without any issues. I have to say that their builder is flawless and works great as opposed to email builders of some other email providers that I have used in the past. It integrates with leading apps and tools including Zapier which makes it a perfect choice for all types of businesses. Not to mention, it is fairly cheap to use.
ConsTheir development team needs to fix bugs that bother users on and off such as lagging issue when using email builder tool.
February 16, 2019
Natalia C.
Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources, 51-200 employees
October 13, 2018

“The service facilitates many tasks”

ProsWe use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.
ConsThere are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month's subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.
October 13, 2018
Anna M.
SMM-manager
January 31, 2018

“No cons of this service”

OverallI have been doing e-mail for a long time and sendpulse is the fourth service I use. And this is the most convenient service I've tested, in which I will definitely continue to work. I did not find anything uncomfortable or complicated, everything is intuitively understandable.
ProsSimple and convenient editor View statistics, click-through, charts Easy management of address books Polite quick support with clear tips Ability to create very beautiful push notifications Dashboard for multiple users
ConsI managed to study not one service of e-mailing, and all had shortcomings, but SendPulse is still pleased, everything works fine.
January 31, 2018
Maria K.
Customer Support Specialist
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
January 20, 2019

“Excellent service for sending email newsletters”

ProsI use the SendPulse service to send emails to clients. The platform allows for split-tests of letters, which is very important. There is also a built-in mailing planner. You can see the actions of users using the click card.
ConsUnfortunately, the SendPulse platform does not have the function of sending multi-threaded push notifications to clients. You can not also use ready-made templates for SMS-mailing, and the application does not have the ability to divide contacts into groups.
January 20, 2019
Jonathan A.
Director de proyecto y Infraestructura
December 22, 2018

“Excellent for sending mail”

OverallWhen one of our clients tells us that He does not pay the bill because they did not receive the mail, we validate in sendpulse and we can see if the mail bounced, or the client if it received it and even if he read it.
ProsIt is very simple to implement, you can use the API or the real SMTP configuration, and we have in real time a graph of the emails sent, received, bounced, read.
ConsFor sending mail works very well, support by chat is sometimes a bit slow to answer.
December 22, 2018
Jakub W.
Financial Director
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
November 8, 2018

“Inexpensive Mailing Solution”

ProsWe use SendPulse to notify our customers about new promotions and offers. The service has everything you need: a simple interface, templates for preparing letters and the ability to track statistics.
ConsThere are no critical flaws. But for convenience, you can add the ability to edit images directly in SendPulse. For example, in order to be able to do cropping, tighten the contrast, exposure.
November 8, 2018
Joanna D.
Change Manager
Management Consulting, 501-1000 employees
May 24, 2019

“Great tool”

ProsThe program allows me to easily set the headers and images of alerts, as well as view the number of unsubscribing subscribers. It integrates well with a number of applications and tools we need.
ConsSaving drafts periodically takes a very long time. SendPulse lacks advanced features and the ability to use ready-made templates for SMS distribution.
May 24, 2019
Valentyna T.
Distribution Manager at APC
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,001+ employees
January 5, 2019

“The service simplifies many tasks”

ProsSendPulse has great templates and an intuitive interface. I like the support service working around the clock, seven days a week, so I can contact them at any time to resolve any issues that may arise.
ConsContacts can be sorted alphabetically. I would like SendPulse to implement the ability to edit images. Mobile application needs some work.
January 5, 2019
Karla C.
Director of Product Management
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
January 7, 2019

“A good service for organizing e-mail marketing”

ProsI like to use this software primarily because of its intuitive interface and extensive functionality. Provided a huge number of ready-made templates.
ConsSometimes it takes too long to wait for a response from the support service. A significant drawback is also the reduction in page speed when saving mail templates.
January 7, 2019
Firat C.
Administration and IT
Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees
October 21, 2016

“Excellent service”

OverallExcellent service from Sendpulse. We use both Email and Smtp options, both work very well, fast and stable. I like to prepare our newsletter with sendpulse tools. Easy to use.Thanks
ProsEmail service: Easy to use, user friendly interface, fast. Smtp service: Fast and stabile. Support Team(Helpdesk): Very friendly team, focus to solve your questions, Fast
ConsWhat I dont like is, we have a big association with 5000 members, and every month we get new members, so I must add their name and email addresses to the mailing list in sendpulse. But when I update mailing list in Sendpulse, system everytime block me to send mailing or newsletter. This must be solved. Its boring to disturb helpdesk every month. But normally really good service.
October 21, 2016
Eric G.
System Engineer
February 27, 2018

“A real pipeline for e-mail marketing”

ProsJust a monster dispatch. I am very pleased with the program. In our database there are about 60 000 addresses. To check their quality by hand is simply unrealistic. It helps me to track in automatic mode which address does not work, who subscribed and who unsubscribed from the mailing. I have more than 10 mailings. Only to buy for all content - already a lot of time. Soft just saves me.
ConsIt is necessary to improve the autocomplete fields, make it more convenient. Also it does not hurt to fix problems with the entrance to your personal cabinet. Sometimes it slows down, you can only come in from the second or third attempt.
Justina V.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
January 10, 2019

“A good app with an extensive range of features”

ProsThis software is used by us because it is great for newsletters and many other tasks. There are many pre-made templates, and extensive functionality is also available.
ConsSometimes the response from the support service can be expected a lot of time. The mobile application is imperfect and needs to be improved, and besides, periodically I don't display pictures.
January 10, 2019
Djohn T.
SEO-analyst
February 15, 2018

“I'm very pleased with the work of the application”

ProsIn our company, management daily makes small newsletters to employees and uses SendPulse for this. This is a simple and convenient service that helps to establish communication.
ConsAs such, there are no shortcomings in the service, but before I pay money for the application and transfer the entire company to it, I advise you to first implement SendPulse in a small department.
February 15, 2018
Jafer s.
Senior Manager
Retail, 201-500 employees
September 4, 2017

“SendPulse review”

ProsWe are using send pulse for hotel booking and transactions . Send-pulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat.
September 4, 2017
Daria K.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
August 5, 2019

“Great”

OverallGreat tool for your website. I don't have any problem with it.
ProsGood way to collect emails. The first 25 hundred are free. It will make you tons of money in return. Great service. They also do sms marketing and push notifications.
ConsYou will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.
August 5, 2019
Aniket G.
Senior Sales Manager
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
November 22, 2018

“Very well integrated email and SMS marketing service.”

OverallIt is one of my primary source for email marketing. And it is very effective in generating good revenue for my company.
ProsIts simple user interface and great deliverability makes it one of the best email marketing tool of this industry. It is also well integrated with SMS service which is a great tool for me. Simultaneously I can use both for my product promotions. Both gives amazing results.
ConsTill now I didn't see any major problem in this software. Sometimes it bothers me when it takes longer time for campaign approval.
November 22, 2018
Santa F.
IT-manager
February 27, 2018

“Convenient service of dispatch”

ProsEverything is implemented fairly simply and rationally, there is nothing superfluous, only the necessary functions. The program completely suits me, although some points can be improved. The ideal software does not happen. Tasks are constantly changing and developers are trying to follow the advanced trends.
ConsFew standard templates. I would like to make my personal cabinet even more convenient. It is advisable to send notifications by SMS, not just e-mail. Data security must also be at its height.
Igor S.
Computer Software, Self-employed
October 3, 2016

“Excellent web push service ”

OverallI have been looking for a solution that will let me send web push notifications to my customers. I tried a few services but in all of them setup was extremely complicated. SendPulse was easy to integrate, I just added a javascript code to my website and it worked right away. The service is free and does not have any limitations. You can send web push to all your users no matter how many you've got. Recommended!
Pros- Web push is free and easy to implemement - Web push works together with email
Recommendations to other buyersCombine web push and email service. For that you need to pass your customer email in the web push javascript code so your have subscriber emails matched with web push subscriptions. Then you will be able send email newsletters to your users and automatically send web push to those who did not open your email. That will help you increae your open rates.
October 3, 2016
Karolien V.
Training Advisor | Managing Partner
Education Management, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2019

“Platform with a huge number of functions”

ProsA simple user interface SendPulse helps me set up an account in 5-10 minutes. A huge number of various useful functions are available in the email design editor.
ConsVery few preloaded email templates. API integration needs a little improvement. It happens that drafts are slowly saved.
May 22, 2019
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 19, 2019

“Poor support”

OverallSo, to start, Ive used sendpulse with another company of mine that is in the same business as the one I'm rating this review for. Up until now we have had very few problems with them. Once we decided to setup an account for our second business we started by uploading our mailing list that we had verified with a few different email verification services and they denied the list claiming it had too high of a rate of failure. Okay whatever. Not the end of the world. So we continued on with our lives until this week, when we wanted to send out one last reminder to our customers about a barbecue and sale we were going to be having in a few days. Our mailing list went through this time, but then our campaign was denied because it was too "spammy". Okay? So we contacted them and they gave us a different excuse "because we didn't have our cusomters permission to send them email", what? Whatever we can provide proof that we do. We send in a reply hoping to get this resolved so we can get this sent out ASAP because this event is happening this weekend. Then we get another reply with a different reason "you are breaking our terms of service because you are advertising or selling fake drugs" okay what? When asked to please clarify they simply replied with "we won't unblock your campaign still. Because of this absurd ordeal we will be canceling both of our accounts with them and making sure our business partners do the same.
ProsFree trial is nice to find out how poor of customer support that they have
ConsBlocks email lists claiming they weren't verified. These lists were verified by two different companies and had emails sent out to the participants accepting the subscription, Blocked our latest campaign because they didn't like what we sell.
April 19, 2019
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
January 18, 2019

“A great marketing automation tool with a ton of features”

OverallSendPlus was a great help to our marketing team. We would conduct some of our email and facebook campaigns manually (or rather not completely automated). We save a ton of time by switching.
ProsThis was the one tool we needed to automate all our marketing communications. From email campaigns to SMS, Facebook and even Viber. We used to use two separate tools for email and facebook campaigns. Their free plan is also great but lacks a couple of features that were critical for business use.
ConsThe step up from their free to paid plan seems small in terms of the benefits. This was one disappointment when signing but eventually SendPulse was a great addition to our marketing arsenal.
January 18, 2019
Viktoryia Z.
Marketing manager
July 31, 2019

“My favourite for email marketing”

ProsI love using Sendulse for email marketing. It is super-easy to use, the customer support is fast and great, the software is very affordable. They also add new features always and help educational events, which is very nice.
ConsI haven't found any reasons not to use Sendpulse yet. Love it!
July 31, 2019
Igor G.
Marketing Manager
January 5, 2018

“Essential for email marketing”

OverallIf you're looking for an email marketing tools, try this one.
ProsAwesome segmenting and analytics features. Virtually no problems with spam filters. Very competitive price.
ConsNothing really worth complaining about. We had few issues on the technical side we had to resolve by contacting support, but nothing major.
January 5, 2018
Steven L.
Managing Partner
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
January 8, 2019

“Good for eNewsletters”

OverallOverall, this product is a good tool to deliver newsletter. I don't use this to deliver sales or conversion types of email because it's not reliable enough to trust my sales to.
ProsSendPulse is good for assembling newsletters. They have an easy to use, drag-and-drop template builder and a good set of editing options.
ConsI don't like that despite enabling dkim and other deliverability features that many of my users either don't receive the newsletter or they go to spam. I have users who might receive it as spam and then a week later get it to their inbox, and a week later not receive it at all. This can get frustrating.
January 8, 2019
Jeffry T.
Freelance Designer
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
November 11, 2018

“Your Email Campaigns and More”

ProsEverybody says that the money is in the list, and SendPulse takes that statement to the next level. Not only the service helps you manage your mailing list, but it also does SMS, web push notification, and Facebook chat (coming soon at the time of writing).
ConsAs intuitive as any mailing list managers could be, setting up a list always takes a lot of effort. And SendPulse is no different.
November 11, 2018
Kirill V.
December 28, 2016

“For me it is the best product!”

OverallConvenient service for creating mailing, good delivery of letters. Easy to navigate in the personal account and work with templates. Everything is simple and clear. Help is always timely.
ProsAt the moment I'm completely satisfied with the service. Very comfortable usability. I recommend using.
ConsI have no problems when working with this product.
Recommendations to other buyersGood value for the price and quality of the product.
December 28, 2016
Eric F.
Web-trainer
February 26, 2018

“The best service for e-mail marketing”

ProsAll reports in a simple and accessible form are downloaded to me by mail and sent a notification by SMS. I have access to statistics at any time. This helps me make informed decisions and constantly keep in touch, not participating in the process directly.
ConsIt is necessary to urgently improve the autocompletion of fields and work with the interface. The private office is a whole fortress, where it is not easy to get to. Maybe it's good for security, but it complicates daily work.
February 26, 2018
Galina S.
Chief Talent Acquisition Officer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2018

“Modern postal service for professional use”

ProsThe convenient and easy interface of the program is combined in it with great functionality and it's very good. For example, there is an intuitive message designer, a lot of ready-made templates, and the distribution of messages is free.
ConsTrigger letters are thought out badly, there are few conditions for them. Not always, but often there are cases where technical support takes a long time to respond to customers' requests.
August 23, 2018
Milthon R.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2018

“Good software for start ups”

Overallgood experience, easy to use and great interface
ProsIt is a good software for those entrepreneurs who are starting in the email marketing business, since you will have a very good experience. It has very good features that will allow you to develop an important part of your business that is email marketing
ConsThe number of contacts to send for free is very small and there are other applications that allow you to send much more without additional cost
August 9, 2018
Lea O.
Marketing
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2016

“Switched from MailChimp to Send Pulse”

OverallSwitching from another software to SendPulse was not difficult: base and contact are easily movable and it was all set in 30min. The WYSIWYG editor is clear and efficient for campaign edition. Also, the support is tip top, you can expect a real-human-response in less than 10 min, Sunday included. It's a real advantage for this kind of business! The only negative point is the non-personalisation of opt-in email subject.
ProsHigh deliverability and nice re-marketing system
Recommendations to other buyersYou can easily set up a DKIM key for improving your open rates
December 13, 2016
Tanzir R.
Product Designer
Design, 201-500 employees
February 3, 2019

“Best for browser notifications.”

ProsEveryone uses an internet browser. SendPulse has been the best tool for sending browser notifications, in my experience. It allows you to set titles and images of notification. It also allows you to view subscriber count, unsubscribed count and the browser of the user among other statistics. SendPulse's features are enough to meet most needs.
ConsIt does not provide any advanced features such as detailed analytics or engagement promotion matrices and functions. A lot more can be done if the experience of browser notifications is to be improved.
February 3, 2019
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2018

“Closed Our Free Account”

OverallThe biggest mistake, we moved to Sendplus and listen to their lies.
ProsThis worked as a SMTP, the rest is not working.
ConsThey closed our live account, with a bourgeois excuse that we had too high bounce backs, how we were using the SMTP for table booking, no one added wrong email. The main reason was that we were not paying for it.
October 18, 2018
Evgeny M.
June 23, 2016

“Good to use as an omnichannel service”

OverallWe are using SendPulse to combine e-mail and webpush services in order to get better customer response rate. And that really works and their CTR beats other email services we ever tried. Also, we save 40% on our email marketing expenses with SendPulse after switched from the well known leading service from USA.
ProsLarge free plan. Integrated webpush. Integrated sms with worldwide delivery. Low prices for email. Free webpush.
ConsStill new on market, some not important for us features are missing.
June 23, 2016
Dmitry K.
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
June 17, 2016

“Webpush + Email. Here's why we use SendPulse”

OverallWe started using SendPulse for our software company StaffCop to deliver webpush notifications to get better onboarding. Got incredible 45% CTR and 10% increase in the entire onboarding process. Two months later we decided to switch from MailChimp to SendPulse to create more intelligent email+webpush transactional platform
ProsA one platform for email, webpush and text
Conscan not recall quickly
Recommendations to other buyersTry using webpush in addition to the existing email transactions. It gives better CTR
June 17, 2016
Mike S.
Media Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 21, 2018

“Best Software for Push Notifications”

ProsI love using this to capture a push notifications subscription base. Pretty easy to set-up and they have an intuitive campaign builder.
ConsTrying to remove the SendPulse branding buy paying for an account (they offer unlimtied free subscribers) but I haven't been able to get the payment to process yet.
November 21, 2018
October 12, 2018

“Bulk emailing made easy with SendPulse.”

ProsThe best think which i found in this app is its Drag and Drop Editor. I do not need any technical knowledge to operate it for designing my newsletters.
ConsAs a non-technical user i require more number of templets for getting an idea to improve my newsletters. But here in this app i found less categories in templets.
October 12, 2018
Yana V.
February 15, 2017

“Excellent service”

Overall10. I own an online store and my company sends thousands of e-mails each week. So I needed an excellent e-mail marketing service provider. A friend of mine recommended me the SendPulse's platform and I decided to try it (they have option for a free service for up to 15000 e-mails monthly). I was very impressed and decided to shift from my previous provider. Now I have been using the SendPulse's services for 8 months and I'm still very happy to work with them. They've given my company excellent delivery and open rate, 24-hour support and very affordable prices. They've provided us with an easy to work e-mail editor and have some very nice ready-to-use templates too. I highly recommend them.
February 15, 2017
Ashraf I.
November 6, 2016

“Send pulse is magic”

OverallSend pulse has allowed us to target the market after launching a new e commerce store.As young entrants we have to compete with large corporates in building a brand presence.send pulse allows us to monitor the success of our email campaigns and to adjust accordingly.
ProsStatistics are brilliant backend of system super easy to use.
ConsCould do with more modern templates and more variety
Recommendations to other buyersBest value for money over mail chimp
November 6, 2016
Assunta R.
February 14, 2017

“Easy and Reliable Email Marketing Company”

OverallSendpulse is one of the greatest companies I have been with in terms of email/newsletter marketing. I have a business based out of Milan, Italy and Sendpulse has a great single platform in which I can get a lot done in one place. Their push notifications are free to use and a great service. They reach over 200 countries which is great especially being in the international business world myself. Their privacy is optimal and they are always available 24/7 as well as their live chat. My favorite feature is their A/B testing. I definitely recommend Sendpulse to business companies, whether they are big/small or local/internationally, great fit for all.
February 14, 2017
Stanislav K.
Front-end developer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
October 18, 2016

“Great mailer”

OverallConvenient service with affordable prices and a good API for integration site. A special thanks for customer support. You are great!!!! Good luck!!!!!
ProsCustomer support, prices, API
Cons1. Improve client side for more performance user interface. 2. Implement tools for multilang auto-mailing 3. Implement test environment for development mode.
October 18, 2016
Market Research, 1-10 employees
December 30, 2018

“Best email marketing software for small enterprises.”

ProsIts UI is very impressive. It also provide SMS facility along with push notifications. Email delivery from this software is very accurate. It rarely goes into spam.
ConsThe support team takes time to resolve technical problems. It should be instant.
December 30, 2018

Sales Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 4, 2019

“Simple and result oriented.”

OverallThis software provides reasonable number of free credits which helps me to grow my email list.
ProsI am extremely satisfied with its easy interface. It helps me to setup my account in 5-10min only. The email design editor is full of features to help in creation of beautiful templates for email campaigns.
ConsPre loaded email templates are not sufficient. They should increase the number of Pre loaded templates.
April 4, 2019
Sergio V.
Internet Marketer
E-Learning, Self-employed
February 3, 2017

“Awesome Product!”

OverallThis product is fantastic It would be nice to have the possibility to configure a page after submitting the form, in exchange for displaying a message ....
ProsEasy to use, modern look & feel, features
ConsWe can´t configure a page after submitting the form, in exchange for displaying a message ....
February 3, 2017
Pacey G.
CMO
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
June 20, 2016

“Great email marketing service”

OverallOur hotel uses SendPulse for the weekly newsletters. We have very high open rate results. It is larger than we had at one of the world leading service. With the cheaper price we get more. Also we like SendPulse online support, not every service has this option.
ProsLevel of open rate.
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend to make a test of this service at least
June 20, 2016