SmartSign2go Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.6/5
4.9/5

About SmartSign2go

Now shipping on AMAZON PRIME! That's how easy our solution is. We built this for the small business owner and you'll love the powerful features and our USA-based support! We have two player devices. One is a candybar-sized Google Chromebit at $99 and the other is a Chromebox Mini at $199, both FULLY CONFIGURED and managed for you for ultimate reliability and simplicity. The cloud-based software is accessible from anywhere, even on your smart phone, starting at only $21/mo. FREE custom theme! Learn more about SmartSign2go

Randy M.
June 27, 2019

“I Love it! It saved me big time dollars!”

OverallI am a coffee shop owner and we use the software for menu boards. Customers love them and I frequently get comments. We have four 55" televisions operating as digital signs. They hang from the ceiling, angled toward the customer. They are bright and extremely easy to read. We try lots of different drinks and food items. It is so easy to put something new up. Usually it can be done in a few minutes. There are no printing charges, and no waiting for for a printing job the be finished. Typos are easily corrected too. Photos, video, animations can be quickly added, deleted, or modified. It can be done from anywhere one has an internet connection and a computer. I have taken photos in Thailand of Thai tea, emailed the recipe to the store and added Thai Iced coffee to one of my digital signs in less than 30 minutes while in my hotel room in Bangkok. Any one who is computer literate can learn to make and mange their own digital signs with this software. If you are new to digital signage, as I was, forget trying to use the Google software. It is way too limited in its' features and way too bassackwards to use. Finding SmartSigns2Go was the best thing that ever happed in my digital signage experience. Just buy it!
ProsIt is a great bargain for the money. It allows a small business, like mine to be able to have digital signage that looks professional and is full of features. My support from SmartSign2Go has been phenomenal. Better than any other software company I have ever used regardless of the type of software.
ConsThere are some feature I would really like to see. The ability to lock items in place and real layers would be nice. Upgrades come several times a year, so one day I might have those features.

By SmartSign2go on July 1, 2019
Thanks so much for the wonderful detailed review, Randy! Just a note, in case it helps... you can lock items in place if they are placed on a background page. Perhaps we can get more granular about that in the future. As for layers, as you know pages are built in layers. Are you referring to being able to see the stack of layers like as if you were in Photoshop?
Greg S.
Membership Director
June 27, 2019

“Easy to use, simple and functional!”

OverallCustomer service has been great! Set-up, training of use and working on issues has been a good experience. We like the flexibility and multiple apps that are available as well as the ease of inserting our own media. We have one small TV inside our office specific for member information and the large outdoor TV for both members and general public. Each has their own separate functionality and programing for ease of use.
ProsSetting up your screens, layout and inserting photos, videos and messaging is great. We use ours as an info message board at the front of our zoo to promote and welcome our non-profit memberships/members as well as highlight activities, events, important messaging and even have a current weather screen. We can program the timing of the slides as well as pre-program additional slides for different days or times of days.
ConsWe have some issues with the system shutting down each morning and us having to reboot. We haven't been able to determine if this is a system issue or internet/power as of yet.

By SmartSign2go on July 1, 2019
Thanks for this, Greg! Your player should continue running for some time if the internet goes down. Similarly if there is a power outage, it will boot back up when power is restored. We can look into your players' log files for further clues. Thanks again.
Jesse R.
Director of Marketing
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
July 10, 2019

“Great Product, which I have recommended to many customers”

OverallOverall has been great. Customer service form rep has been exceptional.
ProsLove the drag and drop functionallity, pricing and flexability to control 4 locations from my office. I can even see if my employees have turned the system on each day at each location.
ConsThe software takes a little while to learn, but once you do, it is quite simple. Would like some more functions and seem to have issues with videos that have sound, but from my little research, that sounds like it may be due more to google eliminating videos that automatically play sound on a website.

By SmartSign2go on July 11, 2019
Thanks, Jesse! You should have no trouble with audio using any of our onboard video apps (uploaded, YouTube or Vimeo). If instead you're trying to display a website that has a video embedded into it then that will be subject to how it's configured on the web page itself and wouldn't typically be the recommended way to handle it.
July 10, 2019
CARL M.
December 20, 2016

“Owner of the business and we are retail store”

OverallWhen I first started looking into this type of display signage it was quite confusing. Some of the companies you needed to subscribe to the parameters. This was at a much higher cost of the product which made it less cost-effective. If you have multiple locations it created much more cost to run from a central location. I somehow found a site that listed many many companies of this type with explanations as to what they do and how they function. This enabled me to reduce the number to look at to about five. I then open all the websites for the various companies and tried them. I was also looking for a company with a reasonable amount of support at a very reasonable price. I am pretty much a novice at this stuff some of the more complicated than I wanted some offered support that seemed difficult to use or get a hold of them. So then I narrowed it down to the final two and called the companies to speak to their people and customer support. When I contacted smartsign2go I was lucky I thought and got the owner Derry. We spoke for quite a while even had me dial in and created a webinar and showed me how to use it. My daughter is involved in this business we have three locations and he did the same my daughter who does most of the work on the signs. We are able to remotely control all the locations from whichever location we happen to be at and can also run different signage at different locations. This means one store has a product the others don't we can feature that on the individual signs. We use the signs behind the register so while the customer checking out they can watch it. I'm sure we will expand on the use of these signs. I can't say enough about the representative he is very responsive and helpful in arriving at a financial solution to benefit small mom and pop operations. The upfront cost per location is very reasonable you can size the TV to fit your space. I bought three relatively inexpensive flat screen TVs 32 inches that is my only regret is that I didn't go like 48 to 50 inches. No matter what anybody decides they can make a work within your price range if you are a reasonable. You will not be disappointed!!!

By SmartSign2go on December 20, 2016
Thanks for the great review, Carl! It's been a pleasure working with you and Gina. Happy Holidays
December 20, 2016
Cindy R.
Membership Manager
June 28, 2019

“Be Smart with SmartSign2go! ”

OverallSmartSign2go gives us the opportunity to communicate with our customers in an effective, fun way. Love that we are able to manage two different TVs with two different messages!
ProsWe love that the software is easy to use and we can update information real time! The program enables us to provide a professional and fun tool to communicate to our customers with two different TVs displaying two separate messages.
ConsChanging fonts within a slide can be challenging. For example, when wanting to change a font, if you highlight the text, it disappears when you select font. Also, inserting a slide created based on the specs of the TV, requires some manipulation in order for all information to appear on the TV screen. Would be a nice benefit if software shows when an inserted slide is out of boundaries (similar to Power Point).

By SmartSign2go on July 2, 2019
Thanks, Cindy! The issues you are describing should not be happening. Changing fonts should be straightforward...it could be the browser you're using. For example Internet Explorer will do weird things like that. Chrome>Safari>Firefox>Edge>I.E. in order of preference. As for the sizing of "slides" which we call Pages...they should line-up IDENTICALLY to what is shown on the TV. The only two situations where that is not the case is if the picture is zoomed in on the TV (button press to fix that) or if you have one of few models of TVs on the market that for some reason don't handshake properly with us for the correct resolution. I think your situation is the latter since we have notes about that. Let us know if we can help further!
Dale B.
Program Specialist
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
June 26, 2019

“Getting the Word Out - Fast!”

OverallAt our college, there is information that needs to be offered to numerous individuals and updated on a regular basis. Using eye-catching graphics, we've been able to successfully catch the eye of students with information in an entertaining way. This helps their success, our success, and the overall success of the college.
ProsEasy to use, SmartSign2go allows our college department to get the word to the public within seconds in an entertaining and easily readable manner. Equally important, because of the numerous updates, the workload may be shared with other individuals from multiple computers and not just from the campus but remotely as well. In our case, we rarely use the templates, but create our own pages using images from both an in-house library and the web as well. Maybe most important of all, because of it's ease of use, I can teach almost anyone to use the software in a very short period of time.
ConsSome of the templates don't perform as well as I'd like (admittedly, I carry high standards). Additionally, I would like to be able to center images with the computer, rather than eye-balling it.

By SmartSign2go on June 27, 2019
Thank you, Dale! It's good feedback about being able to align objects on the canvas. We actually do have an alignment grid that you can enable. If you scroll to the bottom left of the canvas you should see a little # hashtag symbol. If you click that you'll see a grid appear. Perhaps in the future we can add an "auto-center" function. As for our "templates" which we call sample pages...admittedly we could do more there, although we did recently overhaul the entire catalog and I'm not sure whether you're aware of that. This is an area that we will continue to work on though.
Lorraine L.
Exec. Admin Asst.
Airlines/Aviation, 1001-5000 employees
July 11, 2019

“Great for Company News Feeds”

OverallSmartSign2go assists our company in keeping our employees informed and is a tool utilized for employee engagement.
ProsSmartSign2go is user friendly and easy to navigate. Definitely a fantastic way to inform employees by broadcasting company news on the television located in a break room or front reception area.
ConsI do not like having to upload images one at a time. Posted training videos are no so helpful when you are looking for specific details.

By SmartSign2go on July 15, 2019
Thanks, Lorraine! You actually can upload multiple photos at once. On a PC you'd just want to hold down the CTRL key while you select them all. We will look at expanding our help center videos so there are more resources for you. I would also checkout the links there for more info on the apps and other features. Cheers.
Sean M.
Prinxipal
Education Management, Unspecified

“Perfect communication solution!”

OverallSmartSign2go has revolutionized our display panel communication when you walk into our school. What was once an outdated, eye sore that was clunky to use is now updated via the web, by multiple users, with easy to use templates If you are looking to improve the effectiveness of communication you should start with SmartSign2go.
ProsEasy to use templates. Access via the web. Connection to social media - one post and it is on the web and our panels.
ConsSometimes I have to reset the boxes - not really a big issue at all, though.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't waste your time with free solutions or power points if you want to get a professional look.

By SmartSign2go on December 6, 2016
Thank you for the nice review, Sean! We are thrilled that you chose our solution for your school. If you ever need us to reboot the players for you we can do that from here through the Google back end. If it's happening with any regularity we can address the source of any issues. The need for a reboot is usually caused by a setting that can be adjusted. Just e-mail us or give us a ring. Thanks again!
Walker S.
June 26, 2019

“Something I have appreciated since day one.”

OverallThe team at SmartSign2go are always ready to help when needed. Whether it is answer questions, making adjustments, or offering suggestions, the guys seem to always have a fast turn around when I reach out. This product is something that I always wanted in my shop and I knew it would help me to further stand apart from similar businesses.
ProsEase of use. Being able to Instantly review after doing an update.
ConsI would like to be able to edit more easily on a tablet, or phone on the fly, rather than always using my Mac at home.

By SmartSign2go on June 28, 2019
Thanks for your review! Yes....we agree about phones or tablets. In a way it's too bad that styluses aren't used anymore. It's just so much easier to be precise with design work when using a mouse compared with a finger. For other basic adjustments such as scheduling or changing text, a phone or tablet works fine.
erika a.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 11, 2019

“Biggest Bang for Your Buck”

OverallOverall, as a gym owner, it provides the opportunity for people in the middle of their workouts to find meaningful information and draw attention to things they would otherwise not pay attention to. With a large enough TV, it's almost more useful than social media to "get the word out". Any time CS is needed, I have access and quick responses to a team member. The only draw back is EST vs PST but even at that, they are prompt and thoughtful....even when the issues are because of the end user (me :-) )
ProsSimilar to using any PC software-office is most translatable-easy to pick up and assign the duty to staff.
Consthe learning curve in creating multiple channels and storage of pages.

By SmartSign2go on July 15, 2019
Thanks for your great review, Erika. We appreciate your business.
mary b.
manager

“Fabulous marketing tool”

OverallWe frequently have customers shopping and drawn in by this visual tool. The ability to showcase our product for passersby is a bonus as well. SmartSign2go is very user friendly and customer service is prompt with response to any issues.
ProsVisual marketing while customers are shopping in the store, easy to change view and style
ConsNo issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the application

By SmartSign2go on July 18, 2019
Thanks, Mary!
Jason W.
IT Administrator
Logistics and Supply Chain, 201-500 employees
July 8, 2019

“SmartSign2go goes beyond expectations!”

OverallWe are able to communicate information that's not exactly right for an email or verbal announcement, but more passively provide info. Also, it gives the company the ability to shine creatively as opposed to bland emails.
ProsEase of use. I always tell people how simple the service is to use. Whatever I imagine, I usually can create. All tools are easy to understand and operate.
ConsAt times I have to scroll up and down the page to view all content. Easy enough, but knowing the absolute top and bottom of the page can be confusing. A large display would probably fix this.

By SmartSign2go on July 9, 2019
Thank you, Jason! Yes, I'm familiar with what you mean about having to scroll when editing a page. That only happens if your computer monitor is fairly low resolution though. That doesn't always correlate with size of the monitor, but usually it does. I'm sitting in front of a 32" and would never go back, hahaha.
Karen T.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 1, 2019

“Great product and awesome customer support.”

OverallGood communication is key for me, and SmartSign2Go solved that problem easily and economically. It was extremely easy to get up and running, and once I learned the system, I have hardly had any issues. When an issue does arise, I call and have a very quick response.
ProsI like the flexibility to create a sign that works for my individual needs. There are lots of great apps to implement, and they are relatively easy to use.
ConsThere are some functions that I struggled with, but after talking with customer service and learning how I needed to work within the parameters of the software, all is great.

By SmartSign2go on July 2, 2019
Thank you, Karen! We appreciate your business. :-)
July 1, 2019
Uchenna O.
Senior Membership Director
1001-5000 employees
March 4, 2018

“Five Star Support ”

OverallExtremely flexible messaging system at extremely low cost. accessible from any mobile device to make changes.
ProsWhen our VP of IT and our Administrators took a look at the system they were blown away at the quality of the display and the ease of use at the user level. Thus far all tech issues have been resolved with a simple call to Derry the CEO, hands on customer service and support. We just added three more displays to our system and we are using them more creatively than we thought was even possible. Thank you for an excellent product I am glad that we found your service.
ConsAs with any wifi based system, one should create a separate secure wifi band so as not to compete with the "free wifi. (just a tip! not a "con")
March 4, 2018
Brad E.
Technology Director
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
July 2, 2019

“Great Signage hardware and software”

OverallAbsolutely great!
ProsWe love the ease of deployment of this product. The hardware is easy to setup and allows you to be wired or wireless. The software is very easy to configure and even easier to deploy messages to the screens. Support has always been fantastic!
ConsWe wish there was a way to make sure that the screens were in sync with each other so they changed images at the same time.

By SmartSign2go on July 7, 2019
Brad, thanks very much for your review. We are thrilled to be a part of your organization. We will keep your comment about sync functionality in mind for future development!
July 2, 2019
Cara A.
Program Director

“Great Quality”

OverallCustomer service has been prompt and always successful!
ProsIt's user friendly, intuitive and gives a wonderful first impression to those coming in!
ConsThe boxes can be hard to reset but that may be location.

By SmartSign2go on June 28, 2019
Thanks, Cara!! For the (should be rare) occasion when you need to reset a player, in most cases you can do that from software by clicking on Settings and then Players where you'll see a "Reboot" option. Hopefully this helps!
Karly S.
Loan Processor
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“GREAT customer service!”

OverallWe use SmartSign2go on 3 different screens in our lobby & it' s super nice to have 2 different channels playing at once on the different screens. It's very easy to change out playlists for special events.
ProsIt's pretty easy to use & has many different options!
ConsTrying to get music/sound to play in the background is a challenge & I wish there was more fonts.

By SmartSign2go on June 28, 2019
Thanks for the review and feedback, Karly! I think you guys are on our Enterprise tier of software so I will reach out and show you where to upload your own fonts. As for music....admittedly that is more difficult than it should be. The main issue there is copyright control issues for music playback in a business. We do have the Audio app for playback of your own files and there's also the YouTube app. True music services such as Spotify or Pandora for Business require very specific hardware (so far). We hope this will improve moving forward.
Robert R.
Custodial Supervisor
Libraries, 501-1000 employees
May 16, 2017

“Pretty good”

ProsPhotos can be uploaded and shown. It works pretty good on modern flat screen tv's. We are custodial at the library and it works well relaying information all through the day.
ConsUpdating content takes a little time after saving. One of the cons is a limited amount of characters in the text screen.

By SmartSign2go on May 16, 2017
Thanks for your review, Robert! Are you finding that it takes longer than the 60 seconds for updates to appear on-screen? If so we can look into that for you. As for the comment about limited amount of text characters, there is no limitation to that short of what you can cram into a full screen which is a huge amount, especially at small font. Also keep in mind that you can expand the area where the text is actually typed in by dragging the corner down to reveal more! Thanks again.
May 16, 2017
Jeff C.
IT Site Admin
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
October 7, 2019

“Digital Signage at Its Best”

OverallReplaced an out of date software and hardware system for 20% or less than the upgrades would have cost.
ProsEase of use. I have been able to traing non-tech staff to post to it. Works well. Priced right.
ConsOld software would accept power point shows and this doesnt. Small issue we just converted Power point to many images used slideshow of those images.

By SmartSign2go on October 10, 2019
Thank you for the great review, Jeff! The system does support integration with Powerpoint when used with Office 365.
October 7, 2019
Cristina E.
Lead QA Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
August 2, 2019

“Pretty good software”

OverallOverall good software and has great options
Pros1. Easy to use 2. Has good amount of options for what my company needs
Cons1. No mobile app to share the same content as on TV 2. There is no easy way to login to the web page and share it on TV

By SmartSign2go on August 12, 2019
Thanks for your review, Cristina! We'd like to hear more from you about what you're trying to accomplish. For point 1, There is a shareable link for any of your channels that can be viewed from a mobile device. I'm not clear on what you mean about sharing to a TV. Please clarify and it likely can be done!
August 2, 2019
Gary S.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
July 8, 2019

“A pleasant experience with SmarSign2go”

OverallOverall, very positive, we've been very pleased with the product and it's east and functionality.
ProsThe software is relatively straightforward to use, and can make most content appear to be very professional without a lot of graphics training.
ConsThe dashboard and main screen seems to be a little difficult to utilize when it comes to the need to edit thinkgs. It would also be great to include a live survey/polling component.

By SmartSign2go on July 10, 2019
Thanks for your review, Gary! We'll put that survey/polling idea on the board to think about for future development.
Marie M.
Managing partner
Cosmetics, 11-50 employees
July 8, 2019

“Great Product, works flawlessly!”

OverallExcellent experience. My salon directly at the entrance looks very professional.
ProsI purchased this directly from the company off their website. It works better than expected. Very user friendly. Excellent customer service! And best of all, the monthly rate is significantly lower than what I was previously using.
ConsCan't think of anything major. Occasionally glitches here and there, but company has been very responsive to fixing any issues I have.

By SmartSign2go on July 9, 2019
Marie, thank you very much for your review and also for the great referrals that you've sent us! We appreciate you and your business.
Shelly K.
June 27, 2019

“Best Deal for the Money”

ProsI love how fast and easy it is to use this device. And the customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Every time I've called for help the same gentleman has answered and helped me immediately. Top notch.
ConsSometimes it can be a bit challenging using from my smart phone.

By SmartSign2go on July 1, 2019
Thank you, Shelly! We are glad you're having a good experience. Admittedly it can be a bit tough to make some kinds of changes from a phone. The larger the screen the easier editing is and a mouse definitely helps.
Chris B.
Operations Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
December 21, 2016

“There Is Nobody Better!”

OverallSmartSign2go really brings the innovation of a Tier 1 technology company, and combines that with world class customer service. Their solutions are incredibly easy to acquire and set up, easy to use and maintain, and constantly give us new and exciting ways to inform and engage with our members. Combining that with their amazing customer service and expertise gives you a great recipe for success! I would recommend SmartSign2Go for any business in any industry.
ProsIncredibly easy to use, attractive formatting, and an incredible support team

By SmartSign2go on December 21, 2016
Thanks Chris! We are thrilled to be a part of the systems at Gold's. :)
December 21, 2016
Jeremy F.
General Manager of Culinary Services
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees

“Very easy to use”

ProsI love that you can set menu board changes ahead of time. This allows me to plan ahead and not have to make changes day of.
ConsI wish you could upload images to a central location and have access to them for all of our areas.

By SmartSign2go on July 1, 2019
Jeremy, thank you for the review and this feedback. By default images and videos are available throughout. The situation where this is not the case is when a company wants to manage different screens on separated dashboards. For example, HR, Marketing and Safety could be in charge of their own respective TV screens and mange those screen from their own space (dashboard) within the software. This keeps things cleaner and prevents staff from changing material that they aren't supposed to. This includes safeguarding media that in some cases is sensitive and shouldn't be shared with others. We will consider adding options for sharing media across dashboards. As it stands what you can do as an Admin user is to transfer any pages that are using the media your interested in and that will in-turn bring that media into your catalog. Feel free to get in touch with us for further assistance with this. Thanks again!
Julia P.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Computer Software, 51-200 employees

“I Love it!”

OverallIt works much like Microsoft programs and is easy to use! Minimal learning curve!
ProsBeing able to do all the editing sitting at my desk and changing on all 3 of our screens. We usually have all 3 running the same information but when the need arises we can customize each to suit out needs. Uploading pictures for a slide show is great and using YouTube videos can really add to your message. People are really impressed with the visual aspect of the items I put up!
ConsThere isn't anything I really don't like, maybe more fonts and animations could be added.

By SmartSign2go on July 15, 2019
Thanks, Julia! We appreciate your review. :-)
Lyn K.
Purchasing
Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

“Using SmartSign2go”

OverallI am very pleased.
ProsIt is user friendly. The last software we had was very time consuming to get slides and videos uploaded.
ConsSometimes there is a delay when uploading before the slides and videos can be added to the play lists. (This could also be in part to my laptop being 6 years old)

By SmartSign2go on July 15, 2019
Thanks, Lyn! Yes, it does sound like the issue of some kind of delay would be caused by your computer's performance, especially if your playlist is quite large. This is not a comment I've heard before, but I do know that for big playlists it can take a couple seconds to open and load the preview icons.
Alexis S.
General Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 employees

“Great Product”

OverallOur overall experience is fabulous.
ProsWe love that the system caters to our needs as a company. There are so many things that you can add to make the slid show look as cool as you would like it to.
ConsWe have had some issues with the system freezing through out the day. Some portions of the system is a little confusing to understand.

By SmartSign2go on July 1, 2019
Thanks, Alexis! We should look into this "freezing" issue. That is almost always due to a configuration..for example setting a page to display for longer than the length of a video will produce this effect but really it's not stuck.
Karin B.
Teacher
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Very good product ”

OverallVery good
ProsI like the ease of using it and how flexible it is in our daily use
ConsA little time consuming going from the program to saved pictures

Thanks, Karin!
Dean W.
Regional Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Titus Sports”

ProsPuts ideas in motion quickly. Highly beneficial when welcoming new group. Great for broadcasting achievements.
ConsExtended period of time that the boxes pick up changes from the computer. Too many pages makes it cluttered. Would really like to see a folder grouping for pages.

By SmartSign2go on July 16, 2019
Thanks for your review, Dean! The update frequency should be approximately 60 seconds. However, if the player(s) are busy playing a piece of media then the system will typically let it finish before updating. Also, there actually is folder functionality for Pages. Same concept as for media (images and videos). You just click on the "my pages" master folder and create a new folder. Then you tick the box at the far right to open up a "drag-to" folder if you want to move pages between folders. Thanks again.
Patti B.
Executive Coordinator
Retail, 11-50 employees

“SmartSigns ROCKS”

OverallDering is the best...so quick to respond to any issues. We actually have 5 monitors using Smart signs, all running different materials. I have recommended the program to many people.
ProsUser friendly! Easy to set up. Love that you can also put your Facebook posts up.
ConsI have not found anything I do not like.

By SmartSign2go on July 8, 2019
Patti, you're the best. Thank you for taking the time to post a review!
Taylor F.
Office Administrator
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

“SmartSign Review ”

OverallIt has been a great tool for getting more information to our customers as they can easily stop and read what is happening on the screen or see where they need to go. This cuts down on people asking questions constantly since the information is readily available.
ProsIt's easy to setup how we need it run for a set week. We use it weekly on one screen to show slides of what is happening at the office and it's very easy to setup a full weeks worth of slideshows rather than having to go in an update it daily.
ConsSometimes it can be a little finicky with how it moves the words and pictures around inside the slide. It can be a tad frustrating but nothing that would stop use of the site

By SmartSign2go on June 28, 2019
Thanks, Taylor! You guys have been with us a long time and we appreciate your review and business.
Rudy A.
Marketing Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 51-200 employees
August 23, 2018

“Smart Sign To Go review”

OverallWe have used Smart Sign to Go for digital advertising. As a small to medium sized business, we needed a service that allowed deployment on a larger scale. So far we have seven players! When we needed an extra player...ordering a new player was easy and shipped right away and set up was a breeze. The Smart Sign player and service price was lower compared to competitors
ProsWe liked the customer service, software/hardware functionality, ease of use, and easy installation.
ConsNothing yet...Smart Sign To Go has met every need we have had!

By SmartSign2go on August 26, 2018
Thanks for the great review, Rudy! It's a pleasure working with you.
August 23, 2018
Clorisa H.
Entertainment, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2019

“Menu Setup for Anyone!”

OverallRep is such an awesome guy to work with! We are so happy with how well they work with us when we have a device go down. Shipping is super fast!
ProsSmartSigns2go is SUPER easy to use! You can set up multiple users so management of different venues is a breeze!
ConsWe use 15 different boards so the software can be pricey.

By SmartSign2go on July 17, 2019
Thanks, Clorisa! We appreciate your review and your business! :-)
July 13, 2019
Hannah I.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“SmartSign2go User”

OverallOverall, it has been a great experience and we really enjoy our SmartSign2go software. We enjoy the flexibility of the software and the ease of use. Their customer service has been helpful and a great resource with whatever we have needed.
ProsI really like how user-friendly the software is and how it is integrated with a lot of popular channels such as YouTube that allows us to play our videos easily. I think it is great that the software is made to build out your channel so easily and customized. Anybody can do it!
ConsI would like to see an update to where you can sync channels and have the videos run at the same time on different devices.

By SmartSign2go on July 1, 2019
Thank you, Hannah! Yes, currently true mirroring is not yet supported. It is very challenging getting web-driven devices to sync down to the millisecond. For those that don't need that tight of coordination it's currently possible to run the same material concurrently on different screens.
Joe M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Review”

ProsI love that it is we accessible, and I can make changes on the fly.
ConsWish there was alignment guides when moving content around.

By SmartSign2go on July 1, 2019
Joe, thank you for the nice review. Good news: there ARE guides! The button to turn them on and off is right there at the bottom-left of the canvas. It's the little # symbol. If you've already covered your page with material though then you won't see the grid, but if that is the case then you can make your content a little transparent temporarily while you align things. You can also use the X,Y axis toolbar at the bottom-right to set positioning. Thanks!
jeremy k.
manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
August 14, 2019

“Easy to use”

ProsIt is a user friendly product that only takes a few minutes to get used to
Conshas some limitations on what you can do. wish it was easier to make our own templates

By SmartSign2go on August 19, 2019
Thanks for the review, Jeremy! We'd love to have more specific feedback about what you're looking for.
August 14, 2019
lauren s.
July 8, 2019

“SmartSign 2 get you going”

Overallgreat for something affordable to get us started
Prosvery affordable solution for a startup, we used it for menu boards at first but it was too much to update, now we use it for product spotlights
Conspretty basic, I would love some better templates

By SmartSign2go on July 9, 2019
Thanks for the review, Lauren! We will keep your recommendation in mind for future improvements!
Jeff R.
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
June 26, 2019

“Easy to use and fast to setup”

ProsWe were up and running in days. The web portal is easy to use and learn. The devices are inexpensive as well. Support is great too.
ConsFile and folder structure is a little cumbersome.

By SmartSign2go on June 28, 2019
Thanks a lot for the review and feedback! I'd say that most people don't even bother organizing material in folders since the search function is quite efficient. With that said, we will be introducing new organizational tools in the near future. Thanks again!
Sara S.
Owner, VP
January 23, 2018

“Their customer service was very professional, prompt & efficient. ”

OverallQuick media advertising to our store, quality videos, photos, and able to cover last minute advertising on our products.
ProsWe purchased the SmartSign2go for our automotive business and I like having the option to design the media that we are showing at the store from our office. Also, it's user-friendly, and the staff is very helpful, prompt and professional. I would recommend this for any business model.
ConsNothing so far. We have been very happy to use this software from our home office and it works very well at our automotive store at almost a live feed pace. I need help using the software at first and the representative helped us set up, walked me through the program and answered each and every question I've had so far with professionalism and promptness.

By SmartSign2go on January 24, 2018
Thanks for the detailed review, Sara! We are honored to have you with us. :)
January 23, 2018
Millissa G.
Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Love our SmartSign2go”

OverallWe were able to transition to the world of using digital signage fairly seamlessly in our health club. We currently use 2 systems and are happy with how easy it is to use. LOVE the support we've had whenever we've lost our way! Thanks!
ProsAble to use any jpgs, use of preview is spot on, support is great!
ConsScheduling one slide (so that it can expire when we need it to) would be great without having to create a new playlist.
Recommendations to other buyersWould love to be able to use pdf's instead of having to convert to jpgs. Also would like to be able to crop a jpg within the editing area so that it doesn't have to be sized just right at upload.

By SmartSign2go on December 6, 2016
Thanks for the great review, Millissa! Actually, it is quite easy to schedule playback of individual slides. All you do is click on the slide (page) in the playlist and choose the scheduling option! Hope this helps you enjoy our system even more. We will also have support for more file types as we go along. You can resize a photo easily in the editor, but it is true that cropping the photo isn't yet supported.
Meryl K.
Trustee
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2019

“Wow easier than I thought”

OverallWonderful experience
Pros Excellent company and product. Derry was so easy to work with and he was right the program is so easy to use. I have lots of fun playing with the different pages I can make
ConsSo far nothing I don't like about the product

By SmartSign2go on September 9, 2019
Thanks for the great review, Meryl! Glad to hear you are liking the system.
September 5, 2019
Matt E.
Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees
June 27, 2019

“Perfect Digital Sign Solution”

OverallWe started with a few players and have grown to 27 players in 5 locations. It has been flawless. The support is incredible. Really could not ask for more. Highly recommend for any digital display.
ProsEasy to use. Great interface. Tons of options to chose from.
Cons4k displays can give trouble but not a big deal. We have it running on 1080 and 4K screens.

By SmartSign2go on July 1, 2019
Matt, we really appreciate your review! It's true that there are a few seemingly random models of TV displays from LG and Samsung that have trouble "handshaking" correctly with the two Chrome players that we offer, even though they work great with other 4k displays. For most this isn't a problem and we also expect to have a 4k Chrome player out shortly that should eliminate the potential for this.
Jeremy S.
IT Field Manager
Airlines/Aviation, 1001-5000 employees
June 26, 2019

“Great Product and Support”

ProsVery easy to navigate in the software. Able to have multiple devices under one account that run independently. Support is top notch..
ConsOnly con is the adding of a power point slide..

By SmartSign2go on June 28, 2019
Thanks, Jeremy!! We may have discussed this with you but we do support Powerpoint integration directly via Office 365 using our Web Page app. For traditional Powerpoint, currently the slide(s) would first need to be converted either to a video or individual images and added to one or more pages that way.
Ayman N.
network engineer
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees

“SmartSign2go Review”

Overallit is very easy to setup and work with.
Prossupport and ease of use to create digital signage
Consthere is nothing I didn't like about this product

By SmartSign2go on July 9, 2019
Thank you for your review, Ayman!
Laura C.
VP Marketing
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1001-5000 employees
July 5, 2019

“Great Internal Communications Platform”

OverallSmartSigns2go offers an excellent value system. The support is top notch and the functionality is great for my multi-location needs. We have been using the system for a few years and it is very reliable.
ProsEasy to use, customizable by location, great value
ConsNo complaints at all! A mobile app may be helpful - but they may have one and I don't know about it.

By SmartSign2go on July 8, 2019
Laura! We really appreciate your review, thanks a lot. We don't yet have a mobile app, but you can login using the browser on a smartphone or tablet.
William B.
Fee Agent
March 13, 2019

“Great Program for the money!”

OverallSmartSign2Go has simplified digital signage so practically anyone can use it!
ProsThe ease of use is fabulous! All features are easy to manipulate and transfer within the program and to the receiver.
ConsNot able to email to others for approval of pages, etc.
March 13, 2019
Sean S.
September 18, 2016

“Ease, Eye Catching, and Customizable”

OverallEasySign2go just revolutionized our communication experience at our elementary school. With two 55" flat panels in our front entrance we are able to post necessary information that is customized and done with ease. The apps included are as easy as "drag and drop" on to your screen. You do not need a tech degree to run this product!
Pros- Ease of use -Accessibility from any device and multiple users - Customizable templates make quick work in producing new screens - Ticker at the bottom of the screen allows to put our disclaimers in an easy way - Apps like time, facebook, etc. are nice additions to the screen - When you update your Twitter, Facebook, or other social media sites it automatically updates your pages on SmartSign2go
ConsNONE!
Recommendations to other buyersDon't waste your time with other products. I have spent well over a year trying lots of other products which wasted a lot of money and time!

By SmartSign2go on September 19, 2016
Thanks for the great review, Sean! It was awesome to see your school's entryway bulletin boards upgrade to digital and to see the kids and parents watching the new displays. :)
September 18, 2016
Edward P.
General Manager
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
July 11, 2019

“Great Digital Menu Software”

OverallGreat product and reasonable cost for digital menus. Representative even created my menu template specifically for me to get going.
ProsThe ability to change things on the fly with ease, as well as add widgets such as Facebook posts, weather, etc.
ConsNothing complain about. It can't be more easy than this.

By SmartSign2go on July 15, 2019
Thank you, Edward. We appreciate your review and your business. :-)
Souci C.
HR/Staffing Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
July 11, 2019

“Very User Friendly! Excellent product so far ”

ProsI love the ease of being able to create slides for employees to see. I love how you can use different colors and the apps that you can add to spruce up your pages. The adding of the templates was very helpful as well.
ConsThe only thing I would have to say would be a con is that it always looks like it fits on your computer screen. When you upload it to play on the T.V., half of your words are cut off.so you have go back and resize everything so it all fits. Besides that it works great!

By SmartSign2go on July 15, 2019
Thanks, Souci! Regarding the comment about sizing. It should fit on your TV screen exactly the same as what you see in the design space. If not, then what you need to do is adjust the aspect ratio on the TV (zoom, aspect, shape or whatever it's called for your TV). Thanks.