ContactGate Ratings

Overall

About ContactGate

Web based solution that provides one place for your entire business to communicate with customers. Learn more about ContactGate

Sakari K.
November 3, 2015

“Clean interface - superb customer support”

OverallWe are using ContactGate to handle customer support requests from within our emailing solution. Setting up the tool is easy, and if for whatever reason there would be any questions, the team behind ContactGate are likely to help and fix issues on the same day. There are tools that offer more connectivity options to different messaging tools, but once again, our experience is that the team doing ContactGate will at least consider creating new integrations on demand, if there is a clear API and a wider use case. We needed Slack integration, and it is coming in a near future. I don't think that kind of customer service exists elsewhere. Highly recommend the tool, but especially because of the customer service.
November 3, 2015
Frank S.
Sales & Marketing Manager
October 28, 2015

“ContactGate is a five star product”

OverallI'm new to ContactGate (only a few months), but I have to say it's completely changed my business online. I'm converting visitors into leads which I never thought would be possible for my type of web service. I have found it's replaced two systems I have been using and filled the gap of another which I didn't have. It really improved account management or my customers, client loyalty and retention is through the roof. New customers/sales has also had a spike due to the nature of being able to communicated with them in a helpful way. The ability to help and push my customers down a path with is better for them and profitable for me is the perfect solution. I would highly recommend trying ContactGate, it's going to be massive.
Ian M.
Marketing Manager
October 28, 2015

“Great product easy to use, we werent aware we were missing so many opportunites”

OverallEasy to set up with great support from their customer service, was a real eye opener to the number of orders we had potentially been missing out on all this time. We have had to make some changes to our own business to accommodate the demand, but will be switching it back on soon
Mike W.
IT Manager

“Perfect Chat”

OverallWe've just started using ContactGate and so far it has done wonders for our site. We put the app on our site with a simple copy and paste of the Javascript, setup an auto message and are now seeing visitors contacting us who wouldnt have before.
jason m.
October 29, 2015

“Very Good.”

OverallGenerally an excellent service with improvements being made all the time. Extremely easy to get started and use the software, customer support is excellent.
October 29, 2015
Chris V.
December 31, 2015

“Questions Using Contact Gate Platform Have Not Been Answered in over 15 days!”

OverallI have submitted comments to MPZ Mail through our account there and also Contact Gate through our account and have not received an answer to any of my questions and it has been over 15 days! I do like the overall platform of BOTH services. I think ContactGate would be improved if I new how to utilize it from a mobile device. Ratings would be higher if responses to my questions had actually occurred at some point in a timely manner.
December 31, 2015
Braeden C.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
June 18, 2016

“The Best App Ever! :D”

OverallIt is good! Everything I like! I love the chat we use for my friends and teachers! It is cool, my teacher says its cool and her website's not! Her's is still cool too.
Recommendations to other buyersNope.
June 18, 2016