HelpCrunch Ratings

Overall

About HelpCrunch

HelpCrunch's Live Chat is the most customizable chat solution on the market that helps you communicate with your customers in real time, increase conversions and sales, improve support, and grow faster. Try HelpCrunch for free for 14 days. Other features included: - Auto Messages - Email Marketing - Help Desk - Knowledge Base - Popups - Mobile apps - Chat Bot (coming soon). Learn more about HelpCrunch

September 2, 2019

“Good but app can be better”

OverallI like the chat and the history of the chat by user/contact. If the mobile app could show me the meta data when a chat comes in, that would be perfect.
ProsI use HelpCrunch because i needed a more advanced chat solution. I use the chat to support my logged in users. I do not want to aks them name or company (meta data) as i have this info as they are logged in already. It was important the chat had a mobile (iOS) app, so i can give support on the road and as soon as possible. Looks nice and professional. I do not use a lot of the other functions, like the Knowledge Base.
ConsI have asked support multiple times to improve the mobile app. As a chat comes in, i can only see the name and none of the meta data, which is very important to me. I don't understand why this is not in the app, as it is an important part of the help solution. The web application in the browser is a bit heavy. I could not (or very slow) load it on slow (hotel) internet connections. (working in Safari)

By HelpCrunch on September 3, 2019
Hey there! Thanks for all the feedback. Our support team received your request regarding user data in mobile apps. We've already added this to our backlog and we'll see how soon it will be implemented :) We'll also look into the slow app loading on low internet speed. Stay tuned! If you want to receive updates on those, just ping our team and we'll be sending you updates on periodic basis.
September 2, 2019
Alex S.
Strategic Account Executive
August 28, 2019

“Way to improve HelpCrunch”

OverallOverall it is good based on the functionality it currently has. But there is always ways for improvement, right?
ProsIntegration with iPhone. Easy to track if all chat users were handled and taken care of. Easy to embed on the website. Ability to send an email to offline chatters. The ability to block a person. Emailing a transcript.
Cons- The fact I always have to open Helpcrunch website to answer chats. Sometimes you just forget to do that! The fact there is no any Windows App which would support HelpCrunch and start with Windows, so the chat would be always be connected to the agent. - The fact there are no shortcuts or templates which would allow to type something like "/greet" and it would send a templated message i.e. Hello my name is Alex Satler. Please let me know how may I help you today? etc" - The fact there is no way to guide your chat visitors around your website. Say, a visitor is interested in seeing my pricing. I simply enter a code "/price" and it re-directs a visitor to the page with our pricing and so on.

By HelpCrunch on September 6, 2019
Hey Alex! Thanks for the detailed review. Glad you found most of the functionality in HelpCrunch helpful and easy to use. Of course, there's always room for improvements - and that's what out team is always after. Wanted to address a few things you've pointed out: - Currently there is only the browser version of the product available, but we're looking to develop desktop versions (for Mac and Windows) at some point, perhaps next year. - You can utilize Saved responses feature to instantly insert templated messages in the conversation. Just type in '#' when entering a new message and you'll see the list of all saved responses which you can insert and modify at any time. This way you can create a greeting or a pricing-related message with a link to your pricing page. Hope that helps. If you have any other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to reach our support team via chat!
Lana B.
Internet, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2019

“The software that really helps ”

OverallHelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat. All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure. One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)
ProsHelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups. I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.
ConsThere is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

By HelpCrunch on September 6, 2019
Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love! We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.
August 23, 2019
Bhushan L.
Marketing Head
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2019

“Sales Acquisition and Retention With HelpCrunch”

OverallInitially, we tracked our user behaviour of users coming on to the page. With this we tried to figure out what time most of the user are active and online, this helped us to followup with the user effectively and also helped us to improve our conversion rates to 12%. Now, we are trying to send multiple follow up messages from the start with strong CTA's and have seen significant growth in sales.
ProsIam a noob developer and i have a responsibility of finding better customer relation management chat bot which improve my sales, i was on hunt for chatbots which is easy to use and customise, this is when i came across helpcrunch as i saw it gives me many integrations like mail and text where i get notified when an user has any concern. Along with this i also liked the customisation menu which is properly structured so that every entity can be changed with ease. As it also give 14 day free trial, this will altogether will get a customer and retain them effortlessly.
ConsI liked pretty much everything, only thing i feel like can be improved is widget customisation along with the sizes and colours, this will make completely handful to the user.

By HelpCrunch on September 5, 2019
Hi Bhushan! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch. Seeing those conversion, sales and retention metrics improve is what it's all about. As to the widget customization, we've looked at dozens of other live chat solution and couldn't find a more customizable chat widgets. On HelpCrunch you can change widget size, colors, and there are many other customization options to play with. Nevertheless, we're constantly adding new exciting tweaks and features to the live chat. Feel free to reach out to our team to share your suggestions. Cheers!
BJ J.
News editor
Newspapers, 11-50 employees
August 20, 2019

“Very good software that drives customer interaction”

OverallVery pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.
ProsI love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did. The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received. I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening. It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets. So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.
ConsI would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ! We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account. And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned! Appreciate your business.
Peter J.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
August 20, 2019

“Excellent chat software for your Wordpress site!”

ProsHelpcrunch is very easy to setup and configure. They offer a very low cost (free) entry level so you can evaluate as long as you want. Helpcrunch has very low impact on the site performance, which is very important to me. Helpcrunch has an app on tablets and mobile phones which is extremely responsive. I hardly ever miss a chat because the app is so fast.
ConsI can not think of anything I don't like about the software. It is technically ok, and the developers are not harassing me with commercial mails like many other do. It is friendly software, made by friendly people.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Appreciate the kind words, Peter!
Max H.
Managing Director
Airlines/Aviation, Self-employed
September 23, 2019

“Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom”

OverallGreat customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.
ProsHelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.
ConsI've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

By HelpCrunch on October 1, 2019
It's awesome to have you with us, Max!
Mitch B.
Co-Founder
August 29, 2019

“Great platform to directly connect with customers”

OverallSo far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!
ProsI'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.
ConsIt's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

By HelpCrunch on August 30, 2019
Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!
August 29, 2019
Juan B.
Marketing Director
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“Excellent Tool For Your Customers”

OverallI honestly stayed because of the awesome customer service that I received before I was a customer, and after. If your customer service would have been subpar, I would have stayed with the product I used before.
ProsMy customers can reach me with any questions they have about something I offer, or something in general on my website. Like the instant message I get on the app, and the ability reply to customers, even when they have left the site.
ConsThe only thing I don't like about the software is the fact that we can't change the suhdomain. I have my widget on multiple sites, but can't change the suhdomain.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Hi Juan! Thanks for your review. Glad that you're now able to easily chat with your customers in real-time and reach them even after they leave your website. Your feature request regarding subdomains is well taken. We should start working on this soon. Cheers!
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 20, 2019

“The Bread and Butter for your digital support team.”

ProsUI, Design, UX and features. Helpcrunch delivers value by focusing on communication. Sure you can have all the other bells and whistles it provides but for the price and plan you subscribe to it will do the job effectively and efficiently.
ConsMore integrations would be great and there are some 'limitors' based on plan but its only ever an issue if you're an enterprise. For the average startup or small business, helpcrunch is awesome.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Thank you for the review!
vincent d.
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees

“Good overall”

OverallWe have seen a dramatic rise in the quality of our communications with customers during business hours.
ProsGood solid connections with customers. Feel comfortable to know they have received some information.
ConsOff hours are very hard to manage. Customers done seem to know they are not online with agent and are leaving s message. No online list of customers on website browsing before chat to give better view of who is going to chat and why.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Hey Vincent! Thanks a lot for the review and the feedback! Have you tried putting up an offline form & message? This helps your customers to clearly tell if your team is offline or not. Feel free to reach out to our team via chat, we'll be happy to help you with that or any other questions.
John L.
Ops manager
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“HC runs our business!”

ProsTribute is a business that directly interfaces with customers every single day on a very detailed level. HC helps us manage, organize and effectively communicate with every customer on time.
ConsThe UI has been improving over time which is great! A slightly more modern feel would be awesome. Functionality is much more important to us though

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
We're very glad to have Tribute team with us, John! Thanks for the kind words. We expect to roll out a small UI update to make the chat look even more modern already this month. Cheers!
Joe M.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
June 28, 2019

“Great - probably the best messaging software”

OverallTheir support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.
ProsSimply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch. It also looks more modern than the competition.
ConsThere isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end). But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

By HelpCrunch on July 2, 2019
Thanks so much for your review, Joe! Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned. Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team. All the best!
June 28, 2019
Leonardo W.
August 20, 2019

“Awesome Value for the Money”

ProsIf you deal with customers, you need a system in place. Emails are a way to lose customers, because the conversation get lost in the way. We had this problem before, and we started to look for a system that could help us with our communication with customers and a central dashboard for our articles. Helpcrunch helped us to solve this problem. We installed the widget in our site and started to deal with customers support in a centralized manner, and also helped us with lead generation. The app also provides a knowledge base that you can use to keep your customers in the loop, on how to use your app and solve small issues without the need to reach out to support. Helpcrunch also packs pro-active messages, that you can use to interact with people who visit your site. It's easy and pleasent to use. I highly recommend
ConsI can't say something bother us, I like the app and is easy to use.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Appreciate your review, Leonardo. We're building HelpCrunch to help businesses like yours to solve the exact problems you described. Glad that you're able to centralize customer support and generate more leads for your business with the tool. All the best!
tijan t.
ceo
July 22, 2019

“My experience with helpcrunch”

OverallI have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that. HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired. Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.
ProsThe software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.
ConsThe safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

By HelpCrunch on July 30, 2019
Hi Tijan! Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw). Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done. See you inside HelpCrunch!
July 22, 2019
Max B.
CMO
August 28, 2019

“Overall an awesome chat tool!”

OverallEasy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.
ProsI lke the fact that its pretty configurable, it allows you have ton a of rules around what to show, where and to whom. Proactive messages is my favorite feature, banners are pretty handy too. Support is great by the way
ConsA few improvments can be introduced the mobile user experiences but these are not critical at all

By HelpCrunch on September 6, 2019
Thanks a lot Max! We're happy to have Invisible on board.
Carsten S.
August 20, 2019

“The rising star of customer support software”

OverallI've done a research and found out HelpCrunch would be the best fit for us. Their pricing is absolute fair.
ProsI love their UI and the support is amazing. All found bugs were fixed in a short time and I always got a response.
ConsStill some features are missing, but these are on the roadmap. For instance I am waiting for custom domains and auto message for incoming messages to the shared inbox. But I really miss the possibility to switch between different accounts on web and mobile.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Thanks a lot, Carsten. Your feature requests are definitely in our backlog, we should start working on those soon!
Bogdan B.
Marketing Team Lead
January 31, 2019

“Have been using HelpCrunch for over 2 years now”

OverallOverall, I'm happy with HelpCrunch and easily recommend it to folks looking for a great marketing and customer support software
Pros* Robust toolset of chat and email features, team reports are super useful too. * Affordable price per agent is definitely a plus (I hated paying per contact on Intercom before - it was too unpredictable for our fast growing SaaS) * Always helpful customer support assistants
ConsNone as of right now. We used to experience a few issues with it at the beginning, but everything works great for us currently. Probably the only thing I'd like to see improved is the speed of our emails deliverability (we have a 200K+ ema

By HelpCrunch on February 27, 2019
Thanks for the review Bogdan. We're glad to have SE Ranking amongst our customers :) We've recently rolled out an update that increases the email deliverability speed, as well as improves HelpCrunch service performance overall. I'm sure you'll notice the difference.
Madhu R.
Marketing
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
August 28, 2019

“An awesome livechat tool”

OverallAwesome tool, within the budget, if you are looking for a LiveChat tool go for it
ProsI can see what are the pages visited by the user while chatting email follow up restricting spam timezones availability and more
ConsUser is able to return to chat even after we block them

Thanks Madhu!
Dave L.
CTO

“Absolutely perfect”

ProsThe interface was solid and easy to use for my team. The setup process to be able to be live and functional was straight forward and take only some minutes to setup. Once online, the tools was also easy to use for the user of the website. The configuration options are well documented and helpcrunch offer wide range of options to configure the way you want to use the tools.
ConsThe only drawback we found was the desktop/mobile app. The notification seem to not always be receive in time and sometime we receive notification some minutes after the client leave the website.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Hi Dave! Thanks much for the detailed review. Ease of chat setup is definitely important for us and our users. We're working on the mobile app notifications improvements already, we'll keep you updated!
Maryna N.
SMM Specialist
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“Great live chat and email marketing software”

OverallOur whole support team uses HelpCrunch to chat with visitors and customers. We've checked many alternatives before, and HelpCrunch ticked all the boxes for us in terms of features. The price was the lowest when we last checked, so I have no problem recommending it to others.
Pros- Having all the features we need in one platform - The chat is great, both feature-wise and in terms of its looks. I've never seen a software that offers that many customization option before. - Emailing our existing users and checking reports - Tracking performance of our agents is super easy - Pretty low pricing - Great support team
ConsWe've faced some minor bugs during our time using the system, but those weren't really crucial to our performance and HelpCrunch team was pretty quick to address and fix bugs.

By HelpCrunch on February 8, 2019
Thanks for a detailed review!
Puneet B.
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing
Internet, 51-200 employees
June 24, 2019

“Easy to Use. ”

OverallWe are trying to automate the email communication to be sent to our seller base based on actions they perform on our platform. Helpcrunch offers a great way to achieve our marketing as well as business goals.
ProsThe platform is easy to use and it's auto message functionality lets us connect custom data variables in our backend to theirs. And we are getting good email open rates so far.
ConsWe are expecting some features around: 1) Connecting a custom email domain. 2) Reports for auto messages.

By HelpCrunch on July 5, 2019
Thanks for your review, Puneet! We're pumped you're seeing success with your marketing automation campaigns. We're definitely looking to add more features to our marketing software pretty soon which will help you in increasing your user engagement. Stay tuned!
June 24, 2019
Sumeet M.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
May 31, 2019

“The Intercom Slayer is Here”

OverallWe're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.
ProsWhat did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.
ConsNothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

By HelpCrunch on June 3, 2019
Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words. Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.
May 31, 2019
Francisco O.
CEO - Director
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
May 7, 2019

“Solid, stable and easy to use platform”

OverallWe have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.
ProsBugs free Easy to setup Affordable Stable and reliable Support Team Trustworthy
ConsLack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

By HelpCrunch on May 8, 2019
So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch! Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)
May 7, 2019
Adam C.
Customer support
Internet, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 2, 2019

“Best price-to-performance ratio helpdesk software!”

OverallOverall experience with HelpCrunch has been really good and I think it will really help us with our business.
ProsI like the ways you can customize this product to your needs/themes and the easy of use. Literally everybody would be capable to write an article in HelpCrunch and the changes are global instantly.
ConsOnly thing I didn't like that much is securing a custom domain helpdesk with SSL on different server than apache or nginx - they don't have instructions for our kind of server.

By HelpCrunch on October 9, 2019
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch, Adam! We'll be sure to update our security instructions for various servers.
October 2, 2019
Susan L.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“Excellent Software With All the Bells & Whistles Included”

OverallOur overall experience with HelpCrunch has been stellar and we've already made several extra sales that could have been lost because we were able to proactively reach out to website visitors and guide them along.
ProsI've been looking for a help desk tool that combined the functionality of a helpdesk with the proactive in app messaging like Intercom. I've used both ZenDesk and HelpScout in the past and they just kept getting more expensive as they added features and functionality and it was getting cost prohibitive for our very small company. Now we have a solution that has everything we were looking for at a fraction of the cost.
ConsThe only issue we've had is that there are so many features, the learning curve to understand and implement everything is a bit steeper than previous solutions. But that will go away as we continue to learn about and implement the tool.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Fantastic to hear about your results, Susan! We're looking to improve every feature onboarding very soon, so that you can learn quicker why and how you may want to use certain functionality.
Luca M.
CTO
August 28, 2019

“Many features for a good value”

OverallWe've been using helpcrunch to drive sales on our website and to provide in-app support for our product, avoiding to get several emails spread across several accounts with no way to assign people to different tickets.
ProsThe software is easy to use, and has useful features like tags and ways to manage the support people assigned to a certain ticket. The Android SDK integration was also easy to set up and could be added without spending too much time on it. The most important among the pros is the amount of information about the system that the ticketing system automatically collects from the user, which is useful for us to debug.
ConsSome advanced features are not really easy to get started with if you don't have experience with this kind of software. However, those are optional tools, the normal usage is intuitive even for unexperienced people.

By HelpCrunch on September 2, 2019
Thanks so much for the detailed review, Luca. We're looking to make all HelpCrunch features even more intuitive to get started with in the upcoming weeks already. Cheers!
Ana M.
Operations
August 20, 2019

“Run your business with Helpcrunch”

OverallI love the ease of use and how organised it is. Using helpcrunch has helped me organise customer inquiries and I can easily navigate and look for conversations with the filter search function. I also love that I have can access previous conversations with customers without scrolling too much. Also love the customer support , every time I have a question someone comes back to me within 5 minutes. Truly bang for the buck.
ProsThe search/filter function and the color coding of conversations.
ConsI wish I could easily edit and remove uploads on chats.

By HelpCrunch on September 24, 2019
Appreciate all the love, Ana! In terms of removing uploads, you can easily delete them in chat just like you delete all other messages. What would you like to be able to edit in your uploads? Eager to learn more about your needs around this.
September 23, 2019

“Great product with amazing customer support”

ProsAs a small startup, we evaluated a lot of software. While Intercom is a common choice, its pricing model was not suitable for us as we have so many users on free trials and Intercom charges per contact. This led us to testing out Helpcrunch, we've been super happy with the customer support and direction the product is going. They are constantly adding new features and taking our feedback on board.
ConsThere are some minor features we would like to see as we are mostly using the product for onboarding customers. One is being able to send push notifications instead of emails, we are a mobile-first product so that would be awesome

By HelpCrunch on September 26, 2019
Thanks a lot for the kind words! We'll take that feature request into account and see if we can implement it soon.
Lewis G.
Managing Director
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
June 17, 2019

“Great Alternative to Intercom”

ProsHelpCrunch is a completely transparent company that has a great support team and well-built products (live chat, knowledge base, automated messages). They have set pricing which isn't based on your active user count so you're going to save a lot of money per month in comparison to Intercom.
ConsThe only negatives I could provide in comparison to Intercom is the lack of Integrations and chat widget marketing options. HelpCrunch is constantly rolling out new features at no extra cost so I wouldn't be surprised if this is in the pipeline.

By HelpCrunch on June 18, 2019
Thanks, Lewis! Indeed, we're looking to bring more integrations soon - stay tuned :)
June 17, 2019
Brandon C.
Math and Android "Instructor"
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 20, 2019

“I really enjoy it overall, but I'm looking forward to improvements and new features...”

OverallThe support from the folks who work for HelpCrunch has been well. My questions have been answered promptly.
ProsThe ability to chat and email within the same system.
ConsThe app for Android needs a lot of work to function correctly. This is noted in the reviews on the Play Store and I experience these myself.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Appreciate your feedback a lot, Brandon! Our Android team is aware of the issue you described and we're already working on the improvements. Glad that your overall experience with HelpCrunch has been great. Be sure we will roll out the Android app fix soon. Cheers!
Tyler P.
Director of Hitting/Player Development
Sports, 1-10 employees

“Best Intercom Alternative”

OverallI started out on the free trial and loved it. Ended up getting one of their deals and stopped for a little while because our company was going through some issues. As we got back up, I bought an LTD and am so happy to use them again!
ProsThey have every function you need and are constantly adding more features
ConsI wish the widget had more features to customize the view. Such as the company logo

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Thanks, Tyler! By the way, you can definitely put your company logo inside the chat widget. It's the first setting you will find in the widget customization options. In case of any questions, you can always reach out to our support team via chat.
Shahid K.
July 4, 2019

“The best live chat software I have ever used”

OverallThe live chat is the lifeline for a SaaS company. We spent 100s of hours on the chat interacting and supporting our customers. I have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use. The automated messages, emailing and the templates are the best way stay productive and provide amazing customer experience.
ProsI have noticed when you have too many features it becomes complicated to set up and use but not with Helpcrunch. It is easy to set up and even easier to use. Helpcrunch is superb value for money and my agents are totally motivated to use it every day. The most I like about Helpcrunch it is loaded features and can automate many tasks.
ConsI don't have any problem with the software but would love to see more languages and integrations.

By HelpCrunch on August 6, 2019
Thanks for your review!
July 4, 2019
Volodymyr Z.
founder
January 9, 2019

“Amazing toolset for customer interaction”

OverallVery nice experience with the software so far. It has everything we need for customer communication and support in a single place. Highly recommend
ProsI love having all the tools I need in one system - and that's definitely important when we're talking about customer communication. Having all chats and emails with the same customer in a single place is a big benefit for our team.
ConsEmails deliverability rate could be quicker by a bit as we normally send out > 30,000 emails at a time, but it's not a big deal considering all the benefits that we get from using HelpCrunch

By HelpCrunch on January 10, 2019
Glad you're having a positive experience with HelpCrunch. Thanks for leaving your review, Volodymyr!
January 9, 2019
October 18, 2018

“Intercom alternative”

OverallOur support and sales guys use Helpcrunch to communicate with our visitors, users and paying customers - all from a single dashboard.
ProsWe've switched from Intercom, so I'll highlight the biggest differences between HelpCrunch and Intercom: 1) Prices - Helpcrunch became a 7 x cheaper solution for our customer support compared to Intercom 2) Their customer service guys rock. 3) Some cool neat features that Intercom didn't have
Conscan't think of anything, just looking forward to their Knowledgebase feature release

By HelpCrunch on October 22, 2018
Thanks for your review! Glad that you enjoy using Helpcrunch for your sales and support needs. Our Knowledge base feature is coming soon - late 2018/early 2019, so stay tuned ;)
October 18, 2018
James M.
Co-Founder
April 13, 2018

“Highly recommended, excellent support and easy to use”

OverallBetter customer engagement and ongoing customer relationship improvement.
ProsI first found the HelpCrunch site when searching for alternatives to Intercom and had a brief chat with a live chat agent. I then re-visited 2 days later and was able to continue the conversation exactly where we'd left off. Their support is outstanding. The installation and setup of the software is impressively fast and very and easy to understand. I had it up and running on our site within 2 minutes. Their admin interface is easy to navigate too, I tested a chat message and it popped up instantly. We now use HelpCrunch daily to better connect with our customers. It helps us to onboard, support and retain our users better.
ConsIt would be fantastic if an Android app was available so I could more easily talk to customers whilst out and about. However, it's pretty easy to respond via email if necessary.

By HelpCrunch on April 16, 2018
James, thanks so much for you warm feedback. We expect the Android app to be ready this week. Stay tuned!
April 13, 2018
Joe B.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“Great Concept but needs work”

ProsThe idea of 3 in 1 is great , chat, ticket system and email marketing all in one is a plus.
ConsIt seems to be confusing at times which chats are new and which are old and there are some limitations on how to setup the software, if some basic things were different will make this software much better

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Hi Joe! Thanks a lot for your review. Great to hear that you're able to use HelpCrunch to the fullest. Would be great to know more about what you found confusing about new/old chats and the setup. If you have a minute, please get it in touch with our team via chat, we'd love to learn more about the issues you're experiencing so that we can fix those asap. Thanks in advance!
Lazar P.
Social Media Manager
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“Truly the best software out there”

Overall11/10. Thanks to HelpCrunch, I managed to triple the engagement on my personal website and manage to simplify the process of giving stuff for free with a single click. Also, according to visitors, they had top notch thanks to HelpCrunch.
ProsI'm using a pro version od LiveChat and I must say it is AWESOME! While I was redesigning my personal website, I had a goal to make it truly unique, and HelpCrunch made it happen :)
ConsEverything is good, there's truly nothing I dislike.

By HelpCrunch on August 21, 2019
Your review made our team's day! Thanks much, Lazar :)
Matthew S.
Chemicals, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2019

“Switched over from LiveChat”

OverallHelpCrunch were really helpful (no pun intended). Set up a custom pricing plan for my needs within an hour.
ProsBetter value for money for the features I needed. For me it was important to have different customised widgets for different domains. I've been a LiveChat customer for a number of years but the pricing for the customisable widgets drove me away in the end. Software is super easy to use and personally I prefer the simpler and more modern appearance of the widget and the admin interface.
ConsWith HelpCrunch the price you pay is per agent that you set up. With some other systems the price you pay is per logged in/online user. I wanted to set up more users but only have a smaller number logged in at any one time. In the end, I calculated that I still made a significant saving compared to the same features on LiveChat and better still I was able to talk to HelpCrunch and they set up a custom plan for me.

By HelpCrunch on June 3, 2019
Appreciate your detailed review, Matthew! We're really glad to have you with us.
May 30, 2019
Pratik P.
February 1, 2019

“10 on 10 design, Easy Integration, Competitive Pricing”

OverallSatisfactory. although, I noticed that the conversation rate was very low if compared to the current service I am using.
ProsThe Design and Flexibility the Customize your widget, Widget Integration, Registration.
ConsNothing Out of the box. Pricing is same as many companies, however they are into a very competitive field with multiple alternatives having way better features and even cheaper for multiple agents (Jivochat, Zendesk Chat). I did not find any API for easier integration. Free Version is not at all recommended, Better software are there if you need it free.

By HelpCrunch on February 26, 2019
Hi Pratik. Thanks a lot for your detailed review! As to your comment regarding our free live chat version, we've analyzed lots of alternatives prior to launching our free plan. From what we saw, it's hard to find any other free live chat solution that would allow to: - store that many free contacts in your customer base (up to 500) - create auto messages with lots of rules - talk to your users with in-app messenger and integrate your custom data. - customize your chat widget with such a decent number of options. If you have any other feedback regarding the free plan, please don't hesitate to contact our support and share your feedback. We always strive to improve our product for all categories of users from one-man bands to enterprises. The info about our APIs is easily accessible in our Knowledge base. Feel free to ask us any questions about the APIs anytime, we'll be happy to assist you with the integrations. Cheers! - Daniil
February 1, 2019
Sergei K.
Product Marketing Manager
January 31, 2019

“Useful live chat for web app based SMBs”

OverallWe started using HelpCrunch to handle client's requests from emails, messenger, contact form etc. We did well with it
ProsClean interface, very easy to start with Saved answers: really useful for those who aren't native English speakers - our team can use pre-made answers for frequently asked questions
ConsWe are a new business and haven't used other chat solution, so have nothing to compare HelpCrunch with. Everything works fine for us
Nina B.
Marketing and PR Expert
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2019

“Started on the free plan, now on all-in-one premium plan”

OverallWe used another support SaaS and separated from it because of some security issues. This one has no major vulnerabilities - at least I did not find info on the forums.
ProsThe biggest differentiator is the support team. Always available, attentive and professional. Thank you guys a lot!
ConsBeen using Helpcrunch for over 6 months, haven't noticed anything substantial. Sometimes though the system doesn't work well when we're on a slow Internet connection

By HelpCrunch on February 6, 2019
We're glad to have you, Nina
January 30, 2019
Samy D.
Online Media, Self-employed
September 23, 2019

“Simple to use & integrate, makes customers happy”

OverallI use HelpCrunch to make it as easy as possible for my users to get help.
Pros* Easy to integrate in my app * Mobile app so I can answer customers asap * Fast customer support
ConsHonestly I am very happy. I had an issue with the mobile app but the customer support fixed it quickly.

By HelpCrunch on September 30, 2019
Fantastic to hear all that, Samy! Keep up the great work at supporting your customers.
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
February 6, 2019

“Live chat for support”

OverallImplementing HelpCrunch saved us a lot of time and efforts being able to manage many more tasks with fewer support teammates
ProsAwesome live chat software for support team with lots of cool features: - chat notes - chat ratings - in-app messenger - automated and manual messages
ConsI have literally nothing to complain about, everything works great and we rarely face any bugs.
February 6, 2019
Konstantin R.
Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
September 9, 2019

“Easy to set up and send marketing messages”

OverallWe were looking for a reliable communication solution for a reasonable price, and we got what we wanted.
ProsWe had no problem sending targeted messages to our customer audience through HelpCrunch toolset, it's easy to easy and offers a bunch of beautiful templates which we were able to customize as to our needs.
ConsWe are quite happy with HelpCrunch features and the seamless way it integrated with the other tools we are using.

By HelpCrunch on September 30, 2019
Thanks for taking time to leave the review!
September 9, 2019
Bob K.
Business Owner
August 28, 2019

“I makes new opportunities possible”

ProsThe software is easy to use. For us as company but also for the visitors. I get several business requests in a month through the chat.
ConsYou can't combine the software with other tools like messenger so you have one tool for all your support questions.

By HelpCrunch on August 29, 2019
Thanks for the review, Bob! Great to hear your visitors and your team enjoy using HelpCrunch chat. Facebook Messenger integration is coming soon! We will notify you when it's out.
Elena D.
Internet Marketing Manager
11-50 employees
February 14, 2018

“Great tool for chats and emails”

OverallIt's much easier for our users to contact us via live chat, and for us, it's great to see all the history of communication
ProsHelpcrunch allows us to engage with our users both via chat and email. All the history of communication is gathered in one place, so it's easy to see all the info.
ConsIt would be great to see some kind of a knowledge base to let me quickly deal with all the features. Anyway, support team is always ready to help me.
February 14, 2018
Maksym T.
Sales Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Support tool”

OverallI use HelpCrunch to provide support to our customers and upsell when possible. It's a great tool that does the job well.
ProsNicely looking live chat, easy to set up, works great
ConsNo cons so far, would be great to have articles functionality built in though
Victoria A.
Marketing Lead
Internet, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2019

“Great tool for my business”

OverallThese guys are very responsive to all my team's requests. For the price they ask, it's definitely one of the best software.
ProsI love it. Easy to set up and use. I especially like the way it looks like on our website - I was able to set it up exactly like I wanted.
Cons0 problems with the live chat in 3 months. Literally nothing I'd change, everything works as expected!

By HelpCrunch on January 21, 2019
Very nice of you! Thanks for the great feedback
January 17, 2019
Harry H.
Marketing Manager
August 21, 2019

“Effortless Software”

ProsHelpcrunch makes something that would have been very techinical and expensive the complete opposite. I have enjoyed using Helpcrunch on multiple sites and have never ever had an issue. Customer service is also fantastic.
Consit was a little confusing to begin with but after a little bit of practise it became very familiar.

By HelpCrunch on September 5, 2019