Frank Ratings

Overall
4.4/5

About Frank

This project management platform does so much more than just time tracking. We like to think of Frank as a person who takes care of your back office needs, helps you see the bigger picture and bottom line of your business, and lets you lean on him when you need a hand. He wont get in the way or dominate the conversation, and he isnt loud or demandinghes here to help your studio run smoothly so you have the freedom to practice your craft. Learn more about Frank

Martin A.
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees
December 26, 2016

“A strong bet on integration”

OverallAt first, I thought it was too complex for a small firm. I quickly realized life is complex anyway, and you need to be on top of all those matters to keep your business running. It took us a little while to get used to it, but we stopped the craziness of having files all over the place and never knowing what was really going on. It has made us more efficient and has allowed us to give a better response to clients when they request information about their present or past projects.
ProsHaving all the information in one place. Not only for ease of access to information, but to have only one access for our new staff, and when they leave, have only one door to lock.
ConsThe interface is nice, well designed and graphic. I can tell it still needs more time to develop and fix a few odd stuff.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't be afraid to start with basic. You will quickly understand the logic of Frank and move up to Project Management for a full suite to help you and your PMs do a better job. The rest will come with time, and at no effort to you or your staff. The more you use it, the more benefits you will get.
December 26, 2016
Maria Belen R.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
February 6, 2017

“All in One Managment Platform”

OverallThe best aspect of Frank Collaboration is to have all project aspects together on the same site. It makes your journey so much easier as you can manage the communication with your client, the files transfers, the financial aspects all in the same website. When you have many projects to manage this is a reliable platform that allows you not to leave unattended items. You can also track the time that you and your team take to develop each task and deliverable. This help you to take care of project health and make sure the projects have the expected profits.
ProsI love to have all project aspects together on one single site.
ConsIt may be a little bit confussing when you get in for the first time and you need to set up a project. But that gets better and better when you realize that you can manage all project aspects and easily get reports for each project.
Recommendations to other buyersTest the BI section. It is great to have the chance to appluy filters by staff, by project, by client, etc. Very useful to track the time consumed and the remaining hours of a budget.
February 6, 2017
EStafania R.
Architect Level 1
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees
February 9, 2017

“The key tool for your daily work!”

OverallWhat I like the best about Frank is that it helps me to organize my job, plastering the time I spend doing every single task. Even you can remotely access all the information that it host. It's very useful to working planning and organization The most practical thing is that you have everything in one place, from work shearing and communication to libraries and stuff training. I would definitely recommend trying frank with your team!!
ProsWhat I like the best about Frank is that it helps me to organize my job, plastering the time I spend doing every single task. Even you can remotely access all the information that it host.
ConsIt's a little bit tedious tool to implement at first but in the long term I becomes easy to handle and very very useful.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's very useful to working planning and organization. The most practical thing is that you have everything in one place, from work shearing and communication to libraries and stuff training. I would definitely recommend trying frank with your team!
Nicolas A.
Project Architect

“Manage safe”

OverallFrank brought to our office a new way to manage projects information. I can have quick access to all the project data from the same place wherever I am. Compare, analyze and budget new projects from solid and consistent information. Linking office tasks straight forward to communication channels with clients avoids misunderstandings, saves time and money.
ProsI can have quick access to all the project data from the same place wherever I am. Compare, analyze and budget new projects from solid and consistent information. Linking office tasks straight forward to communication channels with clients avoids misunderstandings, saves time and money.
ConsInterface is always getting better and more confortable, it could go even further.
Frank U.
Architect
November 13, 2018

“Bait and Switch”

OverallMostly negative overall experience. If they were actively fixing problems or developing the features that it promises in product literature (but doesn't actually deliver), I'd see some glimmer of hope. But, it's near radio silence on Frank's end and has been for almost a year now.
ProsThe promises of functionality sound great.
ConsIt's nearly completely broken as platform. There is no ongoing development of a product that's only half baked. Of the features that actually have some functionality most require workarounds to see some sense of use. As far as I can tell, this SaaS is a mass marketing email scam that preys on the foolish company decision makers who take spam email advertisements seriously. At least, that's how our office started using it. Not to mention support information on Frank's website leads to little actual content. The only thing we've been able to use is time tracking and invoicing and even then we have had to come up with workarounds. I need to reiterate that almost nothing works well or at all in Frank. One can't even enter a physical address properly because their database contains very limited cities and the field is a mandatory drop down. A ten year old could link to a better a more complete database. As far as I'm concerned, Frank is vaporware. Buyer beware.
November 13, 2018
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
December 10, 2018

“Easy and Useful”

OverallIt is been great to work with as well as being able to track the financial aspects of the the projects. That combined with the ease of use is a big deal not having to train people on things which saves time, which makes me more money.
ProsI have the ability to bring all of my projects information and needs into one place and track it easy. It is easy to create tasks and use with my co workers. Being able to track the financial aspects of the project is huge, and not seen as nicely done in other projects.
ConsThe organization of the product is not as good as it could be. It is getting better but other programs have a better technique.
December 10, 2018
Martin L.
Maging Director
January 17, 2017

“My Frank experience”

OverallIt's really useful how to track hours project by project. In AEC industry this is mandatory in order to grow taking care of profits. The BI section is very user-friendly and allows you to track hours with different filters. The design is very cool and easy going. Also, I really enjoy with the portfolio option. The Project Dashboard is a strong weapon for a management perspective.
ProsThe overall design, is very intuitive.
ConsNeeds to run better on the cellphones
Recommendations to other buyersIt is a strong weapon to take project reports quick and easy.
January 17, 2017
Martin T.
Architect
Architecture & Planning, Unspecified
February 8, 2017

“Really useful!”

OverallFrank it's a useful platfrom you can access everywhere that helps me to track the amount of time I work on tasks in different projects but also transfer files with the client and keep information organized and safe. I recommend Frank!
February 8, 2017
Daniela O.
Architecture & Planning, Self-employed
February 9, 2017

“It's a Very Useful Tool”

OverallIt's been and incredibly helpful tool. I'm able to organize my projects, and keep track of everything that I have done, and most important the thing I still need to do in a very simple and frindly way.
Vanina M.
January 20, 2017

“Vanina Micheloud Marketplace Development Manager LightBox ”

OverallFrank is much more than staying organized with a management tool. It's going on the right direction to grow our business.
January 20, 2017
Daniel S.
Freelance Writer
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
March 6, 2019

“Simple, Organizational Software, Useful for Architects ”

OverallSeems intuitive for new architecture students.
ProsI set this product up as a temporary solution for my son's high school architecture program, and I was so impressed by how quickly the young people took to it! To me, that means the product has an intuitive design that is accessible to every population.
ConsI don't love the interface for myself; I prefer something cleaner, more abstractly intuitive. However, my teenage son took to it instantly, so I may be just behind the times. In 2019, the interface works well for teenagers just beginning to explore architecture project management.
March 6, 2019