My PT Hub Ratings

Overall

About My PT Hub

My PT Hub is an online web and mobile application, enabling personal trainers & fitness professionals to manage their clients by creating customisable training and nutrition programmes, whilst tracking their progress and achievements. My PT Hub has been designed by Fitness Professionals, for Fitness Professionals to make sure you get everything you need. You and your clients can access the software, anytime, anywhere from any device (iOS and Android)! Learn more about My PT Hub

Showing 50 of 1924 reviews

Showing 50 of 1924 reviews

Dana F.
December 3, 2018

“love MY Pt Hub”

OverallMy overall experience has been great! from costumer support to the day to day tasks that Pt helps me accomplish! i think you guys are ahead on the Online PT game! Always look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next!
ProsLoves: Increased my profits and helps me deliver a professional product to my clients. i love that i have so many options to help all my clients. i love your pre-made workout plans and would love to see MORE it really is super helpful and makes putting together programs AMAZING! i love the how you can track, before and after photo features! I love that you have the option to use your own fitness brand for icons and you can custom the colors. i love the scheduler! would be cool to be able to have more that 2 options for workouts in a day. (some of my bodybuilding clients have several different body parts they work on in a day and i like to spit the body part workouts up into separate workouts. (so i can also use them for other clients as well)
ConsIt be great if the nutrition part was a little more updated. It be cool if it could integrate with My fitness pal or (evolution nutrition) i actually think that be an amazing integration.(i know that some of my trainer friends use trainerize and that's one of the functions they love best about that program. (i also use Evolution nutrition just because it's so much easier to create meal plans and time efficient. the logging of the nutrition is somewhat inconsistent for my clients... They say its extremely time consuming and then it wont save sometimes and then they have to go back and do it all over again. (would love to have more Marketing info)

By My PT Hub on December 5, 2018
Firstly, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to write a in depth review on My PT Hub :) We do not want our trainers having to integrate with another software, we want everything to be in one place! My PT Hub has the worlds largest verified nutrition database which will allow your clients to log all their food items and you will be able to track this. We will be looking always o make improvements to this area. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/
December 3, 2018
Tatiyana W.
Personal Trainer and Fitness Coach
October 19, 2018

“Great Features for a Decent Price”

OverallTheir customer service is VERY quick and 99% effective. They will work with you to figure out your issue and I love that about their company. The features are AWESOME though they could use some improvements on functionality to improve the user experience. The features come often which is sometimes an issue when they haven't fixed other concerns but it's awesome to know they're keeping up with current needs in the fitness industry. I've used other training software and this is still my favorite!
ProsThe features far outweigh competition: Trainerize, NASM Edge, etc. Unlike the others, you can fully run your business from this one program without having to supplement with other software. This makes it easy for trainers who barely have time to work in one program, let alone 5. Their support team is AWESOME. Even with my most difficult of issues, they've been very happy and quick to help. That alone is worth choosing them over others.
ConsThe software is good. A few minor issues with the user experience on the trainer and client portals by having to do a LOT of clicking to get some simple tasks done but nothing too drastic to complain about. I have also had the issue with the app closing out on me and clients while recording workouts but not often. My issue, however, was that I've been a customer for a couple of years and renewal time was...interesting. In short, their upgrades aren't quite "add-ons" and instead create a brand new agreement at the current full rate, up front. I hope they find a way to make going from one tier to another a prorated "add-on" rather than a prorated "new agreement." For the time being, they did assist me with this process, though and I am happy with the outcome.

By My PT Hub on October 25, 2018
Hey Tatiyana, firstly thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! It is great to hear that all the features outweigh other personal training apps and we thank you very much for saying our support team is awesome, I will be sure to pass on the message! :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net
October 19, 2018
Justin B.
October 16, 2018

“Imperfectly perfect for my business”

OverallIt allows those who didn't have access to me to now have my programs in their hands. Their workout and schedule platform and the way it's set to sell packages is amazing, as I've sold several programs through the app for online training. The video library and exercise descriptions are barnone above the rest.
ProsWith other software like Trainerize, which is lacking in features, as well as MindBody, which charges way too much for their price tiers [I'm a one man operation. Can't justify their prices which are tiered toward entire gyms with members. PtHub isn't perfect. The exercise library is redundant, but they do allow you the option to tweak to your needs. I've asked the last two years to implement a caloric needs calculator [which is a simple code job] to no avail. That's the only issue I have, which would make it much more easy for my clients. The ability to add files to "schedules" doesn't work, as most clients never can access the file, as it doesn't show up in their "my files" section. Not user friendly in the least, from both ends. Although the client UI has improved drastically since. However, this app and software is the best bang for your buck on the market. I probably will switch after my final renewal as my business grows, to a better platform which hopefully has a more user friendly interface for my customers. That being said, implementing sessions, workouts, nutrition plans, etc. is easy. The clients love, like or tolerate the app. Nobody hates it. I give it 5 stars because it's the best price for my needs at the moment, and I'd recommend it over all other software options because of all the features you get for the pricing.
ConsCons listed in the above section, but there are software glitches throughout the app from the trainer side. Clients' workouts just disappear after they log them. The app crashes randomly on their end.

By My PT Hub on October 24, 2018
Hey Justin, firstly I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review! My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ When you add a files to a schedule, this will not show on the clients file section, this will just appear on the schedule on the day for the clients to download. My PT Hub will be making some very large changes over the coming months which may really benefit you as a trainer and your business. We will be sure to keep you posted on any updates that become available. Please also remember that if you need any help or would like to discuss any of these issues you are having, please do book an appointment to speak to one of our team! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/
October 16, 2018
Vanessa D.
Fitness Manager and personal trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
September 9, 2018

“Best app so far”

OverallOther than that the app is brilliant and the best Ive used so far. Overall I think it is easy to use once your browse around once or twice. I would like to see the cons get fixed and then I would give it a 10 out of 10
ProsIt is the best app i've used so far. Theres just a few things that could help improve this. 1. I love that you can have your own logo/branded app. Its a same you can't search for the brand name on apple store though 2. Theres many set nutrition plans and workouts, even though I haven't used any, i think this is good 3. You can sync your calendar so that booking come up on your phone calendar 4. email notifications for each booking or change of booking. 5. Instant messages are there 6. clients can log there food/food diary
Cons1. before they upgraded, when you entered the amount of weight and reps it would duplicate automatically when you press another set. Now you have to enter the whole thing each time. You want to do as little as possible while you're with your client. 2. You already pay so much for the app and they still take a fee if clients purchase a package (sessions) using the app. I lose a wapping £30+ when my clients get a package 3. The notifications are coming up on my clients app but they aren't seeing anything when they click into notification. Its always empty 4.Doesnt work with apple watch 5. Cant add notes while in a session. Only when the session is complete 6. Sometimes the whole session disappears while mid through the session. So you have to log the whole thing again. This has only happen a few times. But is extremely annoying when it does happen.

By My PT Hub on September 12, 2018
Hey Vanessa, Firstly, I would just like to say thank you for writing a in depth review on My PT Hub and that we are the best personal training app you have used! When you enter a weight and reps to an exercise, it will then populate when you add another set so you do not have to write it out again. A percentage is taken from each payment, this is what is charged by the bank, however, we are hoping this will be reduced! We currently do not integrate with Apple watch but this is something we will be looking into in the future :) My PT Hub will be making a lot of changes in the near future, so if you keep your eyes peeled, we will be sure to keep you updated. If you need any help at all, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help, Vanessa :)
September 9, 2018
Grady P.
CEO / Personal Trainer - G-FIT!
Sports, 1-10 employees

“Progressing nicely!”

OverallIt's taken me some time to get used to and learn to navigate. However this is in part because it is so feature rich and dense overall. So from that vantage point I don't mind and expect a learning curve. The other reason as I mentioned earlier though is because some features are not designed as intuitively, or user friendly as they could be. I believe the changes are being made, however I also think in this day and age, they could definitely be made quicker. With that being said customer support is always great when I do get to speak to them.
ProsIt has the functionality to automate a good deal of my business. I love the messaging function as I feel it really helps me keep a pulse on my clients. The packages area is great, as is the nutritional component. I really like the updates to the labeling of the fields within the workouts as well. Bodyweight VS Reps vs Time options, etc.
ConsIt's still not altogether intuitive to use. Certain features should probably be grouped a little differently for ease of use, such as messaging within the client section, and making it possible to take notes on a client while in the workout. Also a major drawback for me is the way the app cannot be looked up in the Apple App Store by the users name or their business name as it can be in the android Google Play Store. This is a big one where I Phone customers are concerned. Just doesn't look as professional. Really hoping they can get that worked out. Other than that the default of kilos vs lb's is an issue I thought would've been remedied by now. I understand that it's a product native to the UK, but using it in the US it's a pain. I'm no programmer, but it seems like giving the option to have the default be switched to one or the other would be a relatively easy feature to add.

By My PT Hub on September 3, 2018
Hey Grady. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review! As previously mentioned, unfortunately, due to Apples change in terms and conditions Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. This is something that we would love to have! My PT Hub as you have seen over the past few months has had some big changes and we will continue to improve the My PT Hub software to ensure it has everything a trainer needs to run their business :)
Pete B.
Co-Founder & Business Owner
February 27, 2019

“Feature rich product with excellent customer service”

OverallBusiness Problems Solved 1. Significantly reduces time spent administering my client community 2. Accurate management of financial data 3. Packages ensure all clients are prepaying only so reduces time spending chasing debtors Benefits 1. Improved service levels to clients 2. Increased profile of my business with my branded App on Apple and Google Play 3. Easier management and communication as everything can now be managed in a single place instead of a combination of Mircosoft Excel, Email and WhatsApp.
Pros1. Significantly reduces time spent scheduling and billing clients Personal Training sessions, so I can spend my time in front of clients providing billable services. 2. It simplifies my Boot Camp class scheduling, booking and class signing in process so that my clients can now self serve with booking and canceling their bookings. 3. The Packages ensure that clients have to purchase their boot camp classes in advance, so that I am not spending time chasing those who have not paid. The financial reporting also enables me to keep a step ahead of the game with cash flow.
ConsIt's a minor one it's more a problem of my own making. I reward my boot camp customers with a '50 Club t-shirt' after they have attended 50 boot camp classes. Unfortunately there is no way of importing historical attendance data (apart from adding to individual clients notes field), so it is now a bit harder to record total attendance after MyPTHub has gone live for my boot camp community of circa 200 boot campers. I have addressed this by informing my boot camp clients how many boot camps they have attended up until the date of MyPTHub go live and it is now their responsibility to inform me when they get to 50 boot camps. Not ideal at a customer service level, but it works and it also reduces my admin time as I now give my boot camp clients the responsibility for keeping score of attendance.

By My PT Hub on March 5, 2019
Well firstly, Pete, I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to write an in-depth review. I am glad to hear that is has solved a number of business problems, that is exactly what we want to achieve for a all personal trainers and their businesses :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net
February 27, 2019
Cav F.
September 12, 2018

“Brilliant product”

OverallMy overall business relies on My PT Hub. That is how valuable an asset it is. With the addition of a few extra features, it could be perfect!
ProsMy favorite thing about the product is the ease of use for the client. The software looks very smart and has a lot of features. Being able to customize the app to suit your own branding is a big plus. I have trailed most of the competitors and this is the best by far as well as the cheapest. Win win!
ConsThere are a few areas I'd like to see improved in the software. I'd like more customization in the fields when programming. It's great being able to change sets and reps etc but I'd love to be able to add custom fields where I can add whatever metric I like. I often track RPE scale so having a section where the client can put in their RPE, for example, would be great. There are other things I track to so leaving extra sections as customizable would be great. Another massive feature for me would be an area for clients to fill in a check-in form. I know the software has forms but it would be great if the same form could be filled in numerous times with the data being stored. Having seperate check-in forms for each week just leaves the overall form list cluttered.

By My PT Hub on September 14, 2018
Hey Cav, Firstly, thank you for your taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have recently updated the workouts section where you can now have RPE! I have added a link which will show you all about our new features :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=1506s If you head over to our support portal, you will be able to check out all our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net/
September 12, 2018
Reid P.
August 29, 2018

“Keep your eyes on My PT Hub!”

OverallGreat ! Innovative and I'm looking forward to the company growing and making new updates!
Pros- EASE OF USE : Once you've spent bit of time playing it becomes so easy to use and enjoyable. - PAYMENTS: Payments can come into your account on the Daily! Weekly or Monthly & its super easy for your clients to input there details.... just send or txt them the share link to your program and your done! - DESIGN: Super simple to navigate around on the laptop and the phone app looks even neater, my business colours integrate into the website & app so thats great also. - SUPPORT & CUSTOMER CARE: Any time I've FB messaged My PT Hub they have got back to me within a couple hours and you are speaking to a real person. - CUSTOMIZATION: I noticed there was an exercise thats not in the list that already comes with the software and adding your own custom exercise is super easy, Name it, Film It, Upload and add the exercise description. DONE (it was Frog Pumps by the way). Obviously add your own logo & can add your own business logo colours to the website and custom app. You can custom a lot of things on here.
Cons- The website takes a little while to load at times... bit slow on occasions. - Making a schedule can take some times be a bit time consuming, when you upload assign your own workout to set day it takes a while sometimes. - Typing in a exercise name can sometimes show nothing i.e when I type "Treadmill" it won't come up but when i type "Trea" it would pick up treadmill when selecting and exercise.... just something that I noticed when making workouts. Im sure it can be an easy fix.

By My PT Hub on September 3, 2018
Hey Reid. Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your in depth review on My PT Hub! My PT Hub uses AWS servers which the likes of Amazon and Netflix use, so there should be no issues with speed when using the web browser. What you can do when you are wanting to create your own schedule, you can chose a schedule from our 'Find a Plan' section then you can simply edit the plans we have created for you to use :) If you have any issues or questions please do pop our support team an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you!
Anthony M.
Fitness Instructor / Personal Trainer
March 31, 2019

“Overall Review - My PT Hub”

OverallMy original problems was spending a large portion of my weekend writing programs for the week ahead. Using this app has helped me massively although I still write out bespoke programs from time to time depending on conditions of my clients. The nutrition plans do help to guide clients to the write course of eating healthy so I'm grateful for that.
ProsI like the way that there are videos which I can show my client or they can use on their own to give them a btetter training experience. I like the progression of the programmes.
ConsI have problems trying to set up a working schedule which is why i'm using a different app to book my clients in. There needs to be more varied nutrition plans as people are all sizes. Tracking of nutrition needs to be on par of my fitness pal to make it more appealing. Regular new training plans would be good to keep me stimulated.

By My PT Hub on April 3, 2019
My PT Hub has over 7,500 exercises, however, if there are any you are unable to locate, you can always create your own custom exercise with your own video, the following link will show you how ¿ https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ If you book an appointment to speak to one of our team we can talk you through how you can use the calendar to book in your clients! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/ Under the 'Find a plan' section we have a bunch of different plans which trainers can use, however, you can also create your own templates. I have attached a video link to show you how you can do this on both the nutrition and workouts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xbHzcZvcI4&t=94s
March 31, 2019
October 9, 2018

“Nice app for Online Coaches”

ProsI switched to this app from Trainerize because it had some features I liked. I also paid for the app and then found out the itunes store doesn't let you keep the custom icon which I wasn't too happy about. The app itself is smooth and I get positive feedback form clients on the look and ease of use. I like that I can quickly push workouts and nutrition information to their phones immediately.
ConsWhen it says "Deactivate" client it really means delete and erase. Some of the wording for it isn't logical. When a client has to miss a month it would be nice to have the actual ability just to deactivate temporarily. I had to rebuild a clients complete profile and nutrition/workouts when they came back. I'm not sure I will be renewing it as Trainerize was more user friendly on the back end and has made upgrades.

By My PT Hub on October 11, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub! We have now had to remove the 'Inactive clients' due to the new data protection law. If a client has been deleted, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too! If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/
September 19, 2018

“Great software, great price.”

OverallI'm able to scale my online training business with My PT Hub. I can handle a lot more clients than I would be able to take on if I was still using email and excel docs. Customer support gets back to me promptly whenever I have any questions. I do like My PT Hub overall, but wish the mobile app did everything that you can do on the web browser. Don't get me wrong, you can do a lot on the app, but there are a couple features that have yet to be added. I don't expect to wait long though, they roll out updates pretty regularly.
Pros- You get a ton for a low price. - The macro calculator helps when you're updating a large number of client plans. - The new class/event booking feature is very helpful. - They are very open to feedback and suggestions - Always updating
Cons- App is not as user friendly as it could be - Client Help videos are only available through a web browser and not through the app - Some features, for example: updating height, are only available through the web browser - App doesn't have all the features that the web browser does.

By My PT Hub on October 8, 2018
Thank you for your in depth review, it is such appreciated! At the moment, there currently are a few features which are on the web browser and not on the app, but this is something that we would will be looking to changed in the near future to ensure that everything can be done from the app :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/
September 19, 2018
Shawn R.
Certified Personal Trainer

“MYPTHUB”

OverallWe are solving issues with customers that travel and cant make it into the gym to work with us due to work, MYPTHUB allows us to train, motivate and keep focus for our clients on the go. We have found that many clients have had issues with many other software due to lack of direction but with MYPTHUB the directions are laid out so well that before we can assist with a question on how to, the customer is able to find a video that helps them find the answer. Try MYPTHUB and you find that no other compares.
ProsWhat can I say , I have been with MYPTHUB since the beginning it seems and I love the way they stay ahead of the times and technology, plus they care about the customers and take care of you any way they can... I love everything about the services they offer as it is way ahead of any other personal trainer software. You def will love this product for all the needs of your fitness business and all our clients love it almost as much as we do, the features and ease is top notch!!
ConsHonestly with how fast they adjust and build up the program to fit the needs of the user, I cant say that I have any cons at this time.
Alexander C. K.
Certified Personal Trainer
Recreational Facilities and Services, Self-employed
May 8, 2019

“MY PT HUB - The Best Software For Inspiring Personal Trainers”

OverallIt has made my business much more efficient and effective. I only have to use 1 app to track everything now and store client documents, instead of using 5 or 6 different programs or apps to track everything and store documents. It has made my life and business all that much simpler.
ProsEasy to track workouts for all of your clients and the client can see it as well which allows for great two-way communication from both the Trainer and the Client. On top of that, the client can even track their diet intake and documentation can be uploaded to the clients account on the app such as the Agreement they signed with me (the Trainer) or what their current weightlifting maxes are! MY PT HUB is a one-stop-shop for all you need, for the Trainer and the Client both.
ConsThere's currently no way, no function, in MY PT HUB to auto-calculate how much more weight the client is lifting today compared to 1 month ago. If you want to see how much a client has progressed since they started working out over the course of a month, how much more weight they can lift, you have to compare the numbers manually and calculate the percentages yourself (such as a 10% increase in strength over the course of a month for example). Hopefully, MY PT HUB will add this functionality in time.

By My PT Hub on June 20, 2019
Firstly, thank you so much for writing an in depth review on My PT Hub, it is greatly appreciated! It is great to hear that we are all you need for a personal trainer, this is exactly what we are looking to do, make everything easier for you and your business ? My PT Hub will be going through some big changes in the near future which we think both trainers and clients are going to love! If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ's, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net
May 8, 2019
Michael K.
March 9, 2019

“Good features”

OverallMy overall experience with mypthub is very good and I have been a customer for some time now. I definitely want to continue to use mypthub and for anyone reading this I would strongly recommend using the service it has many benefits including: time saving, scheduling and allowing clients to book their own appointments with access 24/7 to my calendar. Its also great for tracking clients progress.
ProsI like the features and I like the fact that the mypthub team clearly work hard to update and include new features. The software is generally easy to use and I would say is a must for busy Personal Trainers. It has a lot of uses and it has made my life easier.
ConsThis may be an unfair review based on my ignorance but when using the phone app as a coach not a client I have come across glitches and been unable to do certain things. I have had to use the desktop version to complete these tasks. Again this may be due to user error on my part for not being familiar enough with the software but another issue I have had is multi editing the name of workout plans. By this I mean if I download a workout plan that has 12 weeks in it and want to edit the name I have to edit all 12 weeks individually. I would like to just edit the whole plan with 1 renaming. Also it would be good to have chat available for supporting a quicker resolution time to issues.

By My PT Hub on March 12, 2019
Hey Michael, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub it is much appreciated! My PT Hub is going to be going through a very large change in the coming months so make sure that you keep your eyes peeled on this.. If you ever want to speak to one of our team over the phone, you certainly can book an appointment at a time and day best suited to you :) https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/ I think out team will be able to help you with a certain features on the app which may really help!
March 9, 2019
Stephen L.
Personal Training Instructor
October 4, 2018

“Bang for the Buck”

OverallIt gets rid of all this paper I have. it will increase my productivity by allowing quicker searching and access to clients workouts.
ProsThe versatility and the customer service. It incorporates nutrition planning and exercise in one place. I can create my own forms and pretty much go paperless. My clients probably will not have to use three or four apps but still need at least two. I can train in person, online and hybrid clients. These are just the highlights. I tried out several other platforms with questionable customer service. These guys were on it though, With online chat, youtube videos, and even scheduled phone service.
ConsNot all inclusive and very little integration with other apps. The biggest thing I was in search of was incorporating heart rate monitoring into the platform. Some other companies do but they are outrageously priced. I can handle my clients uploading screen shots of their graphs for now. Hopefully it is in the near future. It would be great if other apps from popular fitness tracking devices could integrate into PT hub in order to add even more personalized service for motivation to my clients

By My PT Hub on October 15, 2018
My PT Hub want to have all features available for trainers which includes more integration with other softwares, which we will be sure to keep you updated! If you ever need any help or just have any questions about the software, please do get in contact with our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help :)
October 4, 2018
Elisa B.
March 8, 2019

“Review for MY PT HUB”

OverallI am wanting to go more remote with my Personal Training to create more opportunities to help others with their programmes and as a mother its impossible for me to be in 20 places at once! MY PT HUB was exactly what I was looking for in terms of logging everything and creating something visual for people to access wherever they are in the world. Its also nice for clients to see their files and progress and achievements as it massively helps their motivation. Also their customer service was extremely helpful I had assistance from the support team and they solved all the problems I had super promptly. thanks guys!
ProsThe pages look quite sleep - I think less is more with many of these kind of apps and as Personal Trainers our time is money and therefore we require something that is quick and super functional for both PT and client to access and work on.
ConsJust maybe the notes felt a bit hidden at times

By My PT Hub on March 15, 2019
Firstly Elisa, thank you very much for your review! It is great to hear that MY PT Hub is exactly what you're looking for :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net
March 8, 2019
CAT B.
February 24, 2019

“Great Features”

OverallMy overall experience was good with this software. I was able to track and see when clients had completed workouts. I was able to customize a lot of my workouts and it was easy to assign them to clients and set their workout schedule.
ProsI liked the amount of features this software has. There are numerous workouts and nutritional information already loaded in the software that are accessible. I love the scheduler to post workouts for my clients. I appreciate the ability to upload my own forms, customize workouts, and add nutrition ideas and information.
ConsI wasn't able to duplicate a workout and change exercises within a workout. This made things a little more time consuming if I wanted to create a part 2 to a current workout and use the current format but change up the exercises. I would like to be able to upload workouts I have filmed on youtube to correspond with the electronic workout I post for my clients.

By My PT Hub on March 4, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for My PT Hub, Cat! To duplicate a workout simply click on the 3 dots next to the workout and it will give you the option to duplicate then you can simply swap the exercises on that new workout :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/
February 24, 2019
Sian M.
September 5, 2018

“Review of My PT Hub”

OverallMy overall experience is great because I am condensing everything into one place. I love that it can take payments and can sync it with my website, send payment reminders. Its takes the awkwardness out of telling a client that they need to pay again. Also I love that everything links together so its easy to use. The accountability is much higher with clients as well, as I can see when they're logging workouts and how they're progressing.
ProsThis software has a great all round service for my needs and of my clients. I love the fact that you can customise it to make it seem like you have designed the app yourself. Comes across really professional to potential clients
ConsInterface and usability could be a little better. The navigation around the software its that user friendly and some clients need a lot of help and guidance in using it.

By My PT Hub on September 7, 2018
Hey Sian, Firstly I just want to say thank you for taking your time to write a review! It is great to hear that you love the fact you can customise the app and that it is professional :) We have a Youtube channel which has a bunch of videos for both you and your clients can check out to help navigate through the My PT Hub software! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists Also, please do pop us an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be happy to answer any of your questions
September 5, 2018
David K.
Operator
September 26, 2018

“Happy long term user / trainer”

OverallI'm predominantly am 1-1 personal train & I love using the app to help my clients with their workouts on other days. I can often still sell programs to people that don't train with me regularly. It also has helped my with my semi-private training, I can have multiple clients training all at once following a totally personalised program for them.
ProsI like that I can add in many custom exercises. I never have to worry about anyone being shown the wrong exercise. The workouts are easy for my clients to follow & log in the weight & reps etc that they used. MY PT Hub has also constantly updated & improved it's functions so it's always getting better too.
ConsI wish I had a way to have clients workouts progressions of weight / reps planned in. This might be a feature of the platinum package which I haven't had.

By My PT Hub on October 9, 2018
Firstly, we would like to say thank you for your in depth review of My PT Hub :) We have a feature called the 'Scheduler' where you can schedule your clients workouts and put in their progressions workouts also, the following link will show you all about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHJ7ENsbB18
September 26, 2018
August 30, 2018

“Like the one stop shop idea”

OverallClient was initially impressed with the professionalism that it had when she first started... some glitches have since stopped me from using it... as she had commented about these glitches. On an overall concept, I like the idea of the software. I will persist for another few months to get the full version now that I have upgraded again....
ProsLike that all aspects of my business with training a client can be in one software. communicating, programs, forms, payment plans.
ConsThought I was paying for the full software, but it keeps changing and having to purchase more. Would like to know that I have all of the features and then I'd be able to use them all without limitations each time I look at the various options. Embarrassed with the software sends out a message to a client that their schedule for a session at an odd time. been told it's the time zones and that the software was upgraded which caused it. Hate telling clients that it's a software issue.... I look lame and unprofessional. Initially I believe I had purchased the whole software (full version), but the nutrition appeared to be very limited.

By My PT Hub on September 3, 2018
Thank you for your review! We have released some powerful new features such as group bookings and classes so that your clients can book themselves in. My PT Hub is by far the most affordable personal training software on the market and in the near future you will see some more changes :) In regards to the calendar, if you are having any issues, please do pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we can always look into this for you! My PT Hub has the world largest verified nutrition database which you can create nutrition plans to assign to your client, they can log their food items by searching or using the barcode scanner.
August 30, 2018
Ananta S.
Civil Engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
April 10, 2019

“Value for money and a perfect guide”

OverallAlthough it took me some time to learn how to use all of its features, I felt that it's worth spending time with this tool. I mentioned some of its drawbacks but they are not that serious as I felt as a user. Its customer support is extremely helpful whenever I felt any difficulty using some of its features. There is always something new in its update. I would highly recommend this tool to everyone.
Pros* The best app I have ever used * lots of training programs, features, nutrition plans * The option of having calendar synchronizing * Sharing the food diary with a client is easy * Very friendly customer service
ConsIt's a very good app, although I found some points where My PT Hub can work on, * The notifications are sometimes empty * The upgrade is a pain. You have to enter all of your details once again such as weight, height * Some features are a bit difficult to use for new users

By My PT Hub on April 11, 2019
Best app you have ever used? We love that! I can assure you that very soon, there will be a lot of changes to My PT Hub which we know that both trainers and clients are going to love :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net
April 10, 2019
Arn A.
Personal Trainer & Health Coach
March 17, 2019

“The Solution that I have been looking for.”

OverallExcellent so far, feedback through email has been timely and thorough. There is a wealth of information available through the tutorial section, and the client experience allows for easy set-up.
ProsI have been looking for a one-stop solution for my online and personal training clients and My PT Hub has it all! Incorporating a powerful programming and tracking system with the ability to create macro-based meal plans that my clients can track from within the app is incredible! Also having the ability to brand the app gives me a level of professionalism to set my service and products apart. The integration of FitBit data is impressive and I can only imagine that Apple Watch and Android based integration is on the horizon as both platforms are supported through the app.
ConsI am still digging into the platform. I would like to see a "leaderboard" style page/tab where my clients can enter results on a common assessment/wod and compare to others within my training community.

By My PT Hub on April 1, 2019
Leaderboard? No problem! We have just integrated with a company called 'Archon Combine' I have attached their website so you can check it out. https://archoncombine.com/ It is great to gear that we are what you have been looking for you :) As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.
March 17, 2019
jess o.
February 6, 2019

“Self Employed Trainer - Small Business Owner”

OverallGreat product, really helpful! There have been periods of time which I haven't been able to use My PT Hubb due to faults of my own, which I have realised I REALLY need My PT HUbb for efficiency and professionalism running my business :)
ProsProfessionalism. The ability to build programs and convert them to a tidy PDF version to print of for clients. Custom Branding. The APP for clients. Great staff support.
ConsUnable to delete or replace the health and safety questioner when clients set up their app. The requirements for New Zealand are slightly different and need to be done separately as a form/contract. So this means there is a double up of these questions for my clients. Able to happily work around though.

By My PT Hub on February 8, 2019
Thank you for writing a review on My PT Hub, Jess! With My PT Hub you can create your own forms which will be shown in the sign up process, the following link will show you :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7eBUBY6jz0&t=4s As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.
February 6, 2019
September 27, 2018

“Great Software”

OverallOverall this software has been amazing. It is easy for my clients and I to navigate through. If I ever come across any issues customer service is always quick to respond.
ProsI like all the features this software has. I use this software for my clients and it is easy to navigate through. The customer service for this is also amazing. My absolute favorite thing is that once you purchase a subscription, they can customize the app to your logo.
ConsI didn't like that once you "deactivate" a client, it deletes them. It really is time consuming when my client comes back to train with me and I have to start them over. All of their previous information is gone. There should be a way to reactive them without having to restart them.

By My PT Hub on October 10, 2018
If you 'Deactivate' a client, the client will need to email support@mypthub.net asking to be reactivated as a client and for which trainer they wish to be reactive too and we can do this for them and it will recover all of their information :) We are gad to see that you like all the features of My PT Hub, there will be more to come!
September 27, 2018
Michael H.
August 18, 2018

“Tried a lot, this is the best...”

OverallMy biggest headache initially was the amount of paperwork I accumulated due to logging clients workouts and of course taking measurements.... The streamlined nature of this software helps me so much in staying organised and in touch with everyone with minimal effort. It leaves me far more time to spend helping people out.
ProsMy favourite part of this software is the fact I can monitor clients from their own training sessions and measurements they take themselves. This enhances the transparency of what I do and shows I have nothing to hide when coaching them. The nutritional aspect of the software is fantastic too so I can switch up a clients food via my phone as well as my desktop or laptop... Making me much more efficient at helping any client that needs issues addressing.
ConsThe thing I disliked was the fact that the mobile apps don't have a results tracker, I think this would be a huge addition for future updates so clients can just fire up the app and check graphs relating to there goals etc....
August 18, 2018
Lea T.

“Has all of the Basics”

OverallOverall, it gets the job done. I like it better than some of the other programs I've used so far.
ProsThe software is good for creating meal plans and workouts and assigning those to clients. I also like that clients can swap foods to make the meal plans flexible. I like that I can structure payment plans inside the program.
ConsCreating initial meal plans can be a PITA. You can sometimes scroll and it will kick you out and you'll lose changes made to meal or workout plans. To prevent this, you have to save EACH TIME, but when you save, it logs you back out to the home screen and you have to click back into the plan. That's SUPER annoying. This needs a save & save and close option so people don't have to worry about this. I don't like that I can't take cards for customers over the phone and charge their service with me. Often, it's harder to get off the phone and chase clients down to complete the process. This would be so much more efficient if I was allowed to do this from the software. I also would like to be able to structure it where I can take a down payment that is different from monthly payments.

By My PT Hub on April 4, 2019
Hey Lea! Thank you for writing a review for My PT Hub, it is really appreciated! In regards to the layout of My PT Hub, there will be a lot of changes in the near future which think both you and your clients are going to love :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests. https://support.mypthub.net
Jannae G.
Founder and CEO

“My PT Hub Review”

OverallSo I originally started with MyPTHub as a new trainer in 2016. As my business grew, the features just simply couldnt keep up with the needs to serve my clients the way I needed. Eventually, I ended up owning a gym in a short period of time and needed features the new company were still developing. Sadly, I had to leave, but that also came with apps that costed crazy amounts of money. Fast forward two years and here I am. Back and so impressed with what this company has done to improve the trainer/client experience as well as service their businesses. You have a lifetime customer!
ProsAll the upgrades and all in one service. This is the first app/training platform that I've found that has everything you need to be a successful trainer.
ConsI guess if I have to nitpick it could be prettier?

By My PT Hub on October 15, 2018
Thank you for your kind review, Jannae :) It is great that My PT Hub has everything in one place for you and your business and it is always great to hear we have a lifetime customer! If you ever need any help and at all, please do pop us an email at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.
August 8, 2018

“A wise investment for my company”

OverallOverall, My PT Hub has streamlined the way in which I manage my PT clients. No more endless folders with each of their workouts, meal plans, measurements etc and remembering which folder to take in which night. The entire process at my fingertips! I feel it has added a more professional touch the service I provide. The client is able to log there workouts and meal plans on the go which they feedback to me gives them accountability as they know I'm watching!
ProsThe ease of use and intuitive interface have made the purchase of the software a god send in managing my clients. The ability for me to view their nutrition plans anytime and place prior to meetings means I'm fully aware of there current situation and can advise them there and then. The updated workout plans with tempo and rep range feature makes it so much easier than referring them to the notes section.
ConsSometimes can be a little slow in loading pages (more so when using Windows on my laptop rather than on my iMac even when at home on the same wifi connection) which makes it frustrating at times. Especially if the web page times out and I loose data I'm mid way through inputting.
August 8, 2018
sj m.
coach
Fund-Raising, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2018

“LOVE THIS APP EVERY COACH NEEDS”

Overallselect a weight and lift as many reps as you can until you cannot do 1 more rep in good form. Very important: lift SLOW. We use muscular tension while others in the gym use ego and speed Lift the weight: 3 seconds to LIFT hold: 1 second PAUSE stopping just short extension lower: slowly lower the weight for about 4 seconds One you weight becomes too much and you cannot complete the lift without cheating, lifting fast or breaking your form. slowly lower the weight and rest for 30 seconds before your next set
ProsEVERYTHING MANAGING MY CLIENTS PROGRESSION. Watching daily activity so i know they are staying on track. best software for coach and I've tried them all
ConsWISH MORE ANALYSIS DATA. so I could see the data and graph of clients progressions. wish there was a easier way to view information. sometimes it doesn't save and app shuts off

By My PT Hub on July 17, 2018
Hey Sj! Great to hear that you are loving the app! :) With exercises you add to a workout, you will have the option to add a note, so you can put any additional information about that particular exercise. In the clients profile we have a 'Results Tracker' here it will show all of your clients information and will show in a graph format! If you need any help, please do get in contact with me at support@mypthub.net.
July 13, 2018
Alex W.
Personal trainer
October 10, 2017

“This rocks! ”

OverallAutomation of client check-ins, streamlining my business and more. I LOVE this!
ProsEase of use: using this software has been easy from the start, it's simple and straight forward. Quick to add clients and design schedules for them. The best thing is the scheduler feature, along with the client result tracker. I can create a schedule for a client, assign my workouts and nutrition plans to specific days as well as rest days or check ins and this will then send the client reminder each day on what it is they need to log that day! This has been SO powerful for me and my clients, helping to keep them on track.
ConsAt the moment i book in my clients for their sessions via the platform, the ability for clients to book themselves in would be the icing on the cake! I have mentioned this to the team and they have let me know that this is something their development guys will be looking into so I look forward to that!
October 10, 2017
Tynan W.
CEO and Trainer
June 22, 2017

“Has been so helpful to my clients and feeling like I have something professional to offer them!”

ProsI like the new scheduler. Makes everything so much easier especially getting people to progress. I also like the picture taking ability but it's a bit challenging for everyone to get it. Perhaps something where they have the option to not let me see the photos would motivate them to take it.
ConsIt's a bit difficult to assign Programs to new clients and make it easy. If there was a way of mass selecting but also mass changing weights that would be nice. The biggest problem I face with the software is that I'll assign a weight to someone and when they progress they'll change it but I won't know which ones they change. If I could get a notification everytime someone changes their weight during a workout so j can change it in their program that'd be so useful!
June 22, 2017
Tori B.
Personal trainer
September 5, 2019

“Be a fitness pro”

OverallI'm able to reach my clients that aren't local and keep up with their progress . Previously I was doing everything through excel which was a hassle .
ProsI love the pre-recorded videos available plus the option to upload your own so you can customize everything to your clients .
ConsI don't like how long it takes payments to hit your account . I signed up for daily deposits and it still takes a week .

By My PT Hub on September 6, 2019
Hey Tori, thanks for your review! My PT Hub uses a third party called 'Stripe' to power their packages area, it may be worth contact Stripe to see what the delay is with your payments, I have attached a link below so you can contact them :) Contact Stripe - https://support.stripe.com/ If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.
September 5, 2019
Corey H.
Fitness Coach
Sports, Self-employed
December 19, 2018

“Awesome ”

OverallMy clients love it and it's very easy for them to use than opposed to using booklets and other Microsoft programs I had them use or log their stuff in. Mypthub has helped me changed my whole programming with my business
ProsVery simple to simple and I like how it gives you tutorials and how it keeps updated with any alerts and notifications when using different parts of the software. It's a huge assistance
ConsNot much to not like about the software

By My PT Hub on December 20, 2018
Well it's great to hear there is not much you do not like about the software! :D If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/
December 19, 2018
Maile I.
Strength and Conditioning Specialist
September 14, 2018

“Thank you!!”

OverallI have been able to offer the members of a condo gym a "free membership" to use my online training programs. I have been able to cut down to just one day of training for my clients a week.. with them using the app for 2 workouts on their own . Thank you!!
ProsThe ability to have unlimited members with easy use for most users.
ConsIt does not record the workout history for the user to be able to view easily whenever they want.

By My PT Hub on September 17, 2018
Hey Maile, thank you for your review! When your client logs a workout, both you and your client can view the workout they completed under the recent client activity feed :) Also, when your client logs a workout, if they then do the same workout they can click on the clock icon next to each exercise and it will show you the history! If you need any help, please do contact our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.
September 14, 2018
Brian B.
August 26, 2018

“It is ALMOST perfect”

ProsUnlimited clients is always a plus. From the coach perspective, it is relatively easy to work and create what you need.
ConsThe overall process of scheduling and progressing workouts is agonizingly slow. The scheduler needs to have the ability to schedule a workout over an entire month without having to click the day, then click add a schedule, then search for the workout, then add it. Simply using a full month calendar and clicking what days you want a workout on is a feature on other software and it makes things much faster. Along with this, it appears that the only way to progress a workout is to either duplicate and create an entirely new workout from the existing workout, edit it, rename it, then use that in the already painfully slow scheduling process. Or, go duplicate a scheduled week, and then go in and open each individual workout and edit it that way. Either way, you are spending FAR too much time scheduling and progressing workouts for a single client.

By My PT Hub on August 31, 2018
Thank you for your review, Brian! It would be great to discuss some of these points with you over the phone so we can help out :) I have added a link below which will allow you to book an appointment and see if we can speed up some of these processes for you. https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/
August 26, 2018
George T.
Operations Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Good PT software solution at a Great Price”

OverallWe use My PT Hub To assign workouts to internal and external clients. We're also beginning to build out nutrition plans to sell to clients as well
ProsFirst of all the price of My PT Hub and the features it provides at that price is unreal! Also all the prebuilt workout programs are great, especially with all the exercise being so well put together with descriptions, video examples and alternative options for everything. Also the UX/UI is super clean and intuitive.
ConsWe have yet to receive our "custom app" yet and it's been several months at this point. The software doesn't appear to offer API/webhook integrations. Also, booking PTs and offering multiple PT packages should be easier imo.

By My PT Hub on March 14, 2019
Hey George! You're right there, George, My PT Hub is the most affordable personal training software on the market :) When purchasing a custom app, this takes a maximum of 3 weeks, if you pop an email over to apps@mypthub.net they will be able to check this for you. You are also able to integrate with your website which our support team can show you, just email them at support@mypthub.net and they will be able to advise how you can do this!
March 12, 2019
March 7, 2019

“Wonderful Business Tool”

OverallUsed for past two years and have really seen the program grow. They have done an impressive job in expanding the function of the app. It is now on a level just shy of greatness. Looking forward to future improvements!
Prosthe extent of features and functionality
ConsTo have online clients who sign up for a free trial not have to input their credit card info. They should just be able to sign up with a simple email address the same way they can on MyPTHub's website.

By My PT Hub on March 12, 2019
If you create a free package, clients will be able to sign up to become one of your clients and will not require them to enter any card details, the following link will show you :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/create-a-free-package/ As always, if you ever need any help pop an email to our support team at support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy help.
March 7, 2019
Breana M.
December 18, 2018

“Awesome App!”

OverallI have a lot of in person and online clients and this app allows be to be everywhere at once. The videos for my clients to see the exercise and proper form is awesome and overall just helps me manage my business especially with how fast it is growing.
Prosit has everything you need as a trainer. Super easy for my clients to use and adds a tremendous amount of value to my business.
ConsI've been using the app for 3 years now and i must say there isn't anything i don't like about it. when i first started there were bugs and things that needed to be fixed but now the app is perfect and awesome.

By My PT Hub on December 27, 2018
Thank you for taking your time to write review, Breana, it is great to have you on board with My PT hub for long time! You will be seeing a lot more changes next year so keep your eyes peeled :D
December 18, 2018
November 30, 2018

“Best software for personal trainers”

OverallExcellent. If they add the above features it will be perfect
ProsClient Booking system Makes you look more professional
ConsThe booking system only accepts 1 hour slots of the clients. I would like to see a feature that you can select how long each session is going to be for the clients. The application on iPhone is not really branded.

By My PT Hub on December 4, 2018
Unfortunately, at the moment when you book a one to one session with your client, it only gives you the option of 60 minutes. However, what you can do on our new feature and on the unlimited+ subscription you can create an event and for example call it 'PT Session' which can choose the duration. Once created, you can then add this to your calendar and clients book themselves in or you can do it for them :) I have attached a link to show you all about events. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=19s If you would like to any help or have any questions please do contact our support team, just pop an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help
November 30, 2018
David C.
Fitness Trainer

“Great software!”

OverallMy outreach to clients is much easier. It takes away the reliance on email communication and centralizes all my client's information.
ProsIt gives me direct access to understanding my clients patterns for working out and nutritional intake.
Consminor stuff.. but, I wish the software can show my company's logo on the apple app store and not just the google play store. It would make the consumer interest in the product more interesting to say type in my company's name(iKengaFit) in the app store. Instead I have to tell them to download MyPTHub in the app store which takes away from my businesses visual outreach to the fitness industry through apple products which is a primary commodity in America. Also, the timer on the workout template doesn't make a sound for my clients even when they have their phones sound on.

By My PT Hub on August 6, 2018
Unfortunately, due to Apple's change to their terms and conditions, it is no longer possible to submit or update custom branded apps to the Apple app store. The iOS app process in place which allows iOS custom app customers to log into the 'My PT Hub' app and replace the icon with their custom app icon. This is the new iOS process as requested by Apple. Our app team have had numerous phone calls with Apple, however, they will not budge on this, we hope one day this will change! If you need any help, please email our support team at support@mypthub.net :)
Daniel M.
July 25, 2018

“PT Hub is feature rich and I like this a lot. It is a bit laggy and sometimes confusing for clients.”

OverallIt enables me to communicate with my personal training clients and give them a nice and clear work out plan that is easy to follow.
ProsI like the many features, this is by far it's strongest allure for me and my team. I also love that I can have more than one trainer on the platform and once you create a bunch of schedules you can just setup clients with those schedules, this is a huge time saver.
ConsIt is a bit confusing. Some of my clients I know have been completing their work outs but seem to miss checking them off complete. Also the scheduler is a bit tricky to navigate. I also would like to be able to upload my own videos in the exercises descriptions when creating my own exercise that isn't currently on the platform.

By My PT Hub on July 26, 2018
Hey Daniel! You can create your own exercises which you can add your own description and videos, the following link will show you how :) https://support.mypthub.net/knowledgebase/how-can-i-create-a-custom-exercise-2/ Also, if you or any of your clients are having and difficulty navigating around the software, we have created a Youtube channel which has both trainer and client tutorial videos! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists If you get stuck with anything at all, please do get in contact with out support team at support@mypthub.net :)
July 25, 2018
Ashley A.
personal trainer
September 19, 2019

“Great!!”

OverallI love their customer service!
ProsI love this app! It eliminates the need for paper or filing. It keeps track of all my clients, their weights, measurements, which exercises, weights, reps and sets they are using.
ConsThat I have to pay annually for it instead of monthly.

By My PT Hub on September 20, 2019
Hey Ashley, Thank you so much for your kind review! When upgrade you have the option of both monthly and annual to pay for the subscription. If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/
September 19, 2019
Michelle M.
Pregnancy and Postpartum Exercise Specialist
March 27, 2019

“Convenient and Easy to Use”

OverallEverything is in one place and it makes it easy to send my clients their schedules and workouts.
ProsI love that everything is all in one place - client billing, program tracking, messaging, and the option to add videos and create schedules.
ConsSometimes the app glitches and I wish there was a way for my clients to video themselves and leave it in the app for me to view.

By My PT Hub on April 2, 2019
Great to hear that you have been using My PT Hub for 2+ years, you have probably seen many changes over that period of time, but nothing like what is about to come... Clients can upload files, which you can then download and view on the app! I am sorry to hear you have come across some glitches, if you pop an email to support@mypthub.net we will be more than happy to check this out for you :)
March 27, 2019
Matthew N.
December 10, 2018

“Awesome Software!”

OverallReally helpful software and its obvious its been made my a team of PTs as the software suits the exact needs of the trainer! Really impressed!
ProsThe client integration is amazing! Being able to download the app and follow through everything the trainer has set works so well for keeping clients motivated and accountable.
ConsTheres so much to the software but i think there could still be some improvements. Primarily on the account side of things. I have been using a different software up until now that is nowhere near as good with the client integration, but allows me to track all of my finances including expenses. If this was included it would make book keeping so much easier and would be a huge improvement!

By My PT Hub on December 14, 2018
With My PT Hub, all your payments will be recorded! We integrate with a third party company called 'Stripe'. We will keep a record of all your payments which you can export, you can also log into your Stripe account and check everything out through here also :) If you ever need any help at all, just remember you can pop us an email at support@mypthub.net, or you can check our Youtube channel for all the videos we have created and also our FAQ's on our support portal. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA/playlists https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/
December 10, 2018
Tony S.
Sports, Self-employed
October 1, 2018

“GREAT APP”

OverallHaving the ability to create online training programs is a huge plus. Creating and issuing meal plans. Keeping track of clients and their progress. The ability to accept payments.
ProsThis software is packed with all the tools to run a successful fitness business. Its very user friendly for any all individuals. Clients can access their information easily from their computer on in the palm of their hand.
ConsHaving the custom app available on the iOS is a feature that I hope will be coordinated soon. Although it is up to Apple to make this feature available, it would be great to ensure that this feature is made available to all custom subscribers. Also having the ability to retrieve deleted programs may be a feature to add. Unfortunately when a plan is deleted, even if by mistake, theirs no archive to retrieve from.

By My PT Hub on October 10, 2018
Hey Tony, thanks for taking the time to write an in depth review on My PT Hub :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net
October 1, 2018
jake g.
personaltrainer
August 28, 2018

“my review”

Overallsome times it bugs out , but its still great software
Proshow easy it is to navigate and set up, how user friendly it is for the client, how much it upgrades over time
Consthe food data base via the logging section if it was a little bit more like my fitness pal, the app would be perfect and also the fact you cannot automate messages yet the coin system i just dont get it

By My PT Hub on September 3, 2018
My PT Hub has the world largest verified food database, which your clients will be able to log their food items by either searching or using the barcode scanner! I have attached a link which will show you all about our credit system and events :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvS8ixwnIl0&t=2s If you need any help at all, Jake, please do pop us an email to support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help.
August 28, 2018
Chris R.
August 13, 2018

“Personal Trainer Review ”

OverallThe app has been useful to manage my personal training clients, however did take a few days getting used to and I feel the client section needs some updating to make its clearer/easier to see your clients progress and update measurements. I also wish there was a separate selection box for warmups in the workout creator. Apart from that, I found the app fairly easy to navigate and the overall appearance of the app looks very pleasing to the eye. My favourite feature is the programme design and how it looks for the client when they decide to buy your programme, this has added to my professionalism as a personal trainer.
Pros- Multiple clients - Programme feature
Cons- Not so intuitive to change client measurements - Payments not received straight away, and % taken by MyPTHub is too high - Nutrition plan section could be better - More exercises in workout builder

By My PT Hub on August 14, 2018
In regards to the navigation around My PT Hub, we have created a bunch of videos and also FAQ's to help you get set up, this is for both you and your clients! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfaOHrgP_QGU-E4Anx_4jA https://support.mypthub.net/knowledge-base/ To change a clients measurements, you simply go into the profile and hit the "+" icon and you will be able to change these :) If you would like to book in a call to speak to one of our team then you can do on the following link! https://support.mypthub.net/book-an-appointment/
August 13, 2018
Andres M.
Certified Personal Trainer, Group fitness instructor, Youth group fitness instructor
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees
August 6, 2018

“Trainer Review”

OverallSo far I like it because I can upload my personal videos for exercises or use the ones from the video library. It has aloud me to make money while in another country which is awesome.
ProsMy clients find it easy to understand how to operate and have all the basic tools in one spot.
ConsThe nutrition section takes entirely too long for me to create a diet plan and I wish it was a little faster. When I look at my clients info and it states they uploaded their macros, it never shows anything and they are having issues with it. I would like to also see the ability to add videos that are not for exercise. For example, I record cooking recipes and tips for clients and would like to upload those sometimes.

By My PT Hub on August 7, 2018
What you can do is if you do not want to create your own custom nutrition plan, you can head to the 'Find A Plan' section where we have created a bunch for you to use, which you can also edit and rename. When your clients log nutrition, they will need to select the nutrition plan they will want to log against, then they can add their food items and view their macros. You will be able to upload videos, photos, voice notes to out 'File' section which you can then assign to your clients :) If you need any help with any of this please do pop us an email and we will be able to help you out, just email support@mypthub.net.
August 6, 2018
Natalie G.
April 2, 2019

“Excellent App for a Start Up PT Business!”

OverallUsing this software allows me to free up capacity to focus more on my clients needs. I no longer have endless amounts of paperwork floating around and everything is right where I need it. Plus even if I haven't got my laptop with me I can access everything I need to on the go. Love it!
ProsThe number of features, in comparison to other online software companies, this has so many features, at first I didn't know where to start! Now I am used to the software it has saved me a lot of time already, and all my clients have had positive feedback. No more spreadsheets!
ConsIt would be good to be able to add more than just an AM and PM workout to the schedule, sometimes I want them to do Resistance session, HIIT and Stretching. It would also be good to have somewhere to see what notifications have already been sent to clients, I had one occasion where I sent the reminder to the same client 3 times by mistake.

By My PT Hub on April 4, 2019
Thank you for your review, Natalie! Something big is coming to My PT Hub so do keep your eyes peeled as I think it is something both trainers and clients are going to love :) If you head over to out support portal, you will be able to check our FAQ¿s, contact our support team and even raise any feature requests! https://support.mypthub.net
Aaron A.
Coach
December 31, 2018

“This IS THE WORST SOFTWARE FOR PERSONAL TRAINERS”

OverallIt sucked, PERIOD. Nothing but issue after issue after issue. Payments being frozen for no reason, switching to different merchants and then not allowing me to see where my customers money is when they ask for a refund, it's really wacky and totally a waste of my money, can't believe I bought this for the whole year, and I still don't mind wasting 5 months of money, and purchasing Vagaro, because it made my LIFE easier, and that's what this platform needs to focus on. They made running my business almost impossible. I would NEVER recommend this, even to a rookie.
ProsThe only good thing about this platform is the nutrition and workout tracking capabilities, but if you're a pro with that already in your toolbox and you need an efficient scheduler, this is the farthest thing from efficient since the telephone wheel.
ConsI hate hate hate, how unorganized this company is, they straight up lost my customers payment and then told me that I will just have to wait around to see when the funds deposit.... this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, I should ALWAYS BE ABLE TO TRACK MY REVENUE no matter what! Their customer service is sub par, and the calendar is completely terrible, I'd pick Vagaro.com over this any day of the week. I've mad more money in my first month of using Vagaro then i did with pt hub in the first 2 months of use. Because Vagaro allows you to scale your business, this is for people who barely make any money, barely have any clients, and just getting started in the private training business. If you're a vet, don't waste your money on this, go to Vagaro.

By My PT Hub on January 3, 2019
Hey Aaron, I am very sorry to hear that have not had a great experience with My PT Hub. I can see that our support team have been contacting you regarding this issue, no payment was ever lost, we provided all of this information to you via email and advised of the process. Before you changed your packages to Stripe, all of this information was provided to you, we wanted to ensure that all trainers knew the process fully before migrating their account, but as mentioned no payments will be lost. My PT Hub support team is available all the time to either book in a phone call to discuss this, email us or even contact us via live chat. Once again, I apologise if you are unhappy with this process but as mentioned if you contact support@mypthub.net and we will be more than happy to help you.
December 31, 2018