QuickESign Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.6/5

About QuickESign

Digital signage app available on Roku and FireTV. Great for schools, libraries, churches, restaurants, and home use. The drag and drop layout editor is easy to use and can include slide shows, videos, data feeds, weather widgets, Twitter feeds, audio playlists, calendars, and any webpage snapshot. Can be added as the Roku screen saver which restarts automatically when power fails. Very affordable solution at $10/month for 1 device which includes unlimited scripts which may be scheduled. Learn more about QuickESign

Tim S.
Attorney
Legal Services, Self-employed
January 11, 2017

“Lots of positive comments”

OverallClients & customers in our shared business space really like the signage. It pops. For me, setting it up was a little awkward but I attribute that to me rather than the software. My questions were answered live and were very, very helpful. I have recommended QuickESign to more than one person since I started using it. The value is there, the price is very reasonable. If I had a wish about it, I simply wish it was easier to use video without it taking up the whole screen. At this point, though, I'm really happy with the product and the folks behind it.
ProsIt does exactly what it is supposed to and you do not need to know any code to make it work.
ConsThe interface is a LITTLE clunky for me. I wish it were possible to have the template displayed on your set-up screen, drop in your images/slides/videos into the set up and make it run a bit more seamlessly. Having said that, anybody can use this without a lot of effort by simply following directions. If I can figure it out, anybody can.

By Marathon Computing on January 11, 2017
Thanks for the review Tim. With regard to the video, one of the features of the pro version is the improved video options, which include windowed videos (not the full screen) as well as a method to cache the video when the routine starts so there are no loading graphics or delays when starting a new video. We are working on some revisions to the editor for more seamless updates. Thank you for your suggestions.
Larry I.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2018

“Reliable, Affordable, and Easy to Use”

OverallI have done extensive field testing with this product; I have a network of more than twelve screens scattered across town using a rather expensive alternative system. The pricing for QuickESign is certainly fair and reasonable. And while it is most certainly good quality, easy to use and reliable, we're waiting for the next generation before we go both feet in. Fair Enough?
ProsQuickESign is a fantastic, easy to use signage resource for small businesses of many kinds. No special hardware or geek employees necessary. If you can sign into a channel on your ROKU TV or ROKU streaming device you can have a very cost effective and reliable signage service set up and ready to go in minutes. We have deployed this in a couple of different locations and it is always high quality output and very simple to use.
ConsIn simple terms, the background interface needs to be a bit more robust. For full screen applications the system works quite well. However, I find it difficult to use the Zones feature and maintain an accurate timeline inside of each Zone. I know the company is striving to improve on many levels so we don't hold this against them. We simply need a greater sense of control over our content timelines.
September 19, 2018
Tom L.
President/CEO
September 14, 2018

“An excellent solution for signage”

OverallBeing able to find affordable digital signage that allows us to easily customize and present on hardware that is affordable was a key for us. Quickesign checks all those boxes.
ProsWe've used Quickesigns for about 3 years and have found it easy to use and configure and regular updates improve the functionality. We also have enjoyed the cost savings from having multiple screens.
ConsIn the early days of the user interface, it was a little complicated to use. I also would like to see more apps/modules but anticipate those will come with future updates.
September 14, 2018
Mike J.
Retail, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2019

“Excellent Choice For My Store”

OverallThis was a very affordable option that I chose when looking at digital signage solutions. By using integrated 50 inch Smart TVs with built in Roku it meant I didn't have to buy any other dedicated hardware per device. This allowed me to have multiple displays.
ProsSoftware is very flexible. I'm very happy with the food menu layout. I'm able to update my prices fairly easily when I need to. I also use a second screen to promote my social media pages, weekly specials and product images using video, fly in images and montages.
ConsThe user interface does take a little getting used to. This was especially the case when using a mouse to make precise image placement. However, the simple workaround is to use the exact numerical entries for the height, width and screen locations.
July 10, 2019
Chuck S.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
October 23, 2018

“Gave the Lobby a Modern Look!”

OverallIf you are thinking about having a digital display at your work save the time I invested in looking at the options, just get in touch with customer support and do it!
ProsI have been running the software as an electronic menu board in my automotive repair shop for about a year now. It was easy to get set up and any questions I had were quickly handled by support team. Once I had it set up I have run it daily without any hiccups! It is an affordable solution to looking high end.
ConsHonestly because I have had no issues, I had to reach out to remember the site to make updates (like I said I set it and forgot it about a year ago). But a quick note to customer support and they quickly responded with the information I needed.
October 23, 2018
Daniel K.
Network Administrator
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
January 30, 2017

“Great service, unbelievable value!”

OverallWe looked at other systems and the upfront and ongoing fees were very high. The ease of use and cost of QuickESign made it an easy sell. Fantastic customer service. I highly recommend QuickESign.
ProsLow cost, ease of use.
ConsNot much. We were one of the first users and features were spartan and some things didn't work well. Now everything has been fixed and features have been added.
Recommendations to other buyersSpend some time getting to know the interface and you will have a nice presentation.
January 30, 2017
Brad F.
Pastoral Associate
March 8, 2018

“Software and cost - Exactly what we needed”

ProsThis product is very easy to setup and use on a daily basis. We keep calendar events and learning slides refreshed daily. The quality of this product is exactly what we needed. It is not as robust as some of the other products out there, but the price is also only a fraction of the others.
Consoccasionally a TV will not update automatically - I then need to do a Roku update and refresh QuickESign, would be nice to be notified when an update is available. This is a very minor issue and is easily resolved.
March 8, 2018
Nico F.
Co-Owner
Hospitality, Self-employed
May 16, 2018

“QuickESign lives up to the name!”

OverallThis software has allowed our business to provide schedules, videos, signage to our clients in a quick, easy and professional way!
Pros- Not only is this software affordable and easy, the customer support is some of the best in the digital signage industry! Customer support has catered to my needs without hassle and made me feel like I was their top priority! - Short learning curve! If you are familiar with digital signage and designing layouts, QuickESign is a breeze. - Scheduling my layouts makes it easy to setup the signage for the week and just forget about it! - Easy to import videos, jpegs and other media to your layout. - Built in widgets such as time and weather.
ConsNot many but there are some basic features I wish were included such as layer adjustment. It can be cumbersome to get everything layered correctly especially when copying a layout. However, if you import your files in the order you want them layered, it works. Hopefully this will be a feature added in the future.
May 16, 2018
Robert C.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

“EXCELLENT PRODUCT”

OverallWe will be customers for as long as this product remains available. Our customers love what we do with it, and that's what matters!
ProsMost everyone knows how to use a ROKU device. That, along with a quality monitor, and you have an awesome way to display just about anything. My business is small. I also work for a large company that has an IT department that developed their own software to use for displaying. Theirs is incredibly difficult to use. QuickESign is super easy. One of the best products we've purchased for our business.
ConsWould love a mobile app that could be used to make changes to our sign.
Sports, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2018

“Great feature rich prodict”

ProsEase of use, flexibility, affordable solution, great and responsive support.
ConsCertain processes could be streamlined to eliminate repetitive tasks but this is a minor inconvenience.
Serena R.
Marketing Director
Banking, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2018

“Exactly what we were looking for!”

ProsThe price and how easy it is to use. I like that it is used with a roku.
ConsIt would be nice if the schedule had an "End Date" so I wouldn't have to remember to remove certain pictures.
Seth N.
Graphics
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

“Great product ”

ProsThis program makes digital signage so easy
ConsI can't find anything wrong with it. Honestly it's great and if there were issues customer support would be quick!
Travis M.
Director of Community Engagement
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
September 21, 2018

“Better than 6K media platform ”

OverallBest platform I've used, and when I have a problem I always get a live person to help me walk through my problems.
ProsWe can add slideshows, information on service per day, time, dates, change the background and colors.
ConsIt's not very user-friendly. At first, I had a hard time navigating the platform, but became more fluid after a few weeks.
Ed B.
Director of Youth & Family Ministry
Plastics, 201-500 employees
September 28, 2018

“Wonderful Value with increasing quality and functionality”

OverallI'm using QuickESign to run digital signage and company wide visual updates for a large plastics company in Elgin, IL. We installed 15+ Roku TVs and are running slides. We export our slides into an MP4 and upload them to various playlists. These MP4s need to stay under 100MB (as determined by Roku I think), so we need to use software like Handbrake to reduce the file size prior to the upload.
ProsIt is simple, affordable, and convenient (if you have Roku TVs or devices that are compatible). The cloud based nature of the software is great because I can update our digital signage from anywhere. Customer service has been fantastic and quick to respond to questions or requests.
ConsThe UI is clunky at times and it doesn't do the preview plane very well in browser. The UI could use a bit of an overhaul for both feel and ease of use (initially)... but now that I've been using it for 9+ months, I've got a system down. I would love to see a slicker UI. I'm used to using platforms like squarespace, and QuickESign could definitely use some polish. But functionally, it's wonderful.
Spyro G.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

“Highly Recommended!”

ProsA perfect way to advertise your products in the store!
ConsUser interface a little confusing but certainly usable
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 9, 2019

“Fun, Pretty Easy, Very Useful”

OverallIt's a fun and unique marketing tool. TV is something people just naturally look at when there is one. How many times have you walked into a place and watched the same 3 ads play over and over again, or better yet watch a talking head without sound so you have no idea what they are saying? We do that because when we see a screen, we watch. That is the key to quickesign.
ProsIt has lots of widgets that make your screen very dynamic and informative. It's fun to put together. It's a great marketing tool if you have foot traffic.
ConsYou have to pay more to do things like videos, extra widgets, etc...which doesn't make sense if you aren't going to reach any more people. I think the pricing should be based on your size, not theirs.
January 9, 2019
Whitney H.
Preschool Director
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2018

“Church Use Review”

ProsI love that I can switch slideshows effortlessly. We have an Early Learning Center within our church and each needs individual sets of graphics, I used to have to use USB's in each TV for each ministry, this is much much easier, and ensures I actually use the technology I purchased!
ConsThe overall appearance. Its just not an attractive page. Some of the terminology seems different even though the action is the same like with "layout" and "playlist"
September 24, 2018
David W.
Vice President
March 17, 2016

“So simple to use and great results.”

OverallPros: its real easy and simple to set up and get great results with little effort. The pricing structure and the hardware required for this digital signage product is coset effective and makes perfect sense for the small business as it is much cheaper than any other product out there. The support is first rate and they continue to provide updates and are very responsive to customers requirements. Its great that you can have multiple schedules and multiple screens displaying different content. Cons:The user interface can be a little clunky especially teh zone layout editor. It would be best if you could specify actual starting co-ordinates and frame size in pixels. Or maybe even a snap to grid as aligning it up is difficult. I found that you have to slightly adjust the image size to fit teh whole screen properly. Other than that overal its a great product at a great price
Alan U.
Process Engineer
Biotechnology, 501-1000 employees
January 25, 2017

“Great option for low-cost digital signage”

OverallI started using Quickesign about a year ago and am very pleased with my choice. There are a lot of templates for first-time users and the system is robust enough for the most hardcore users. This is a great option for someone who just wants to dip their toes in the water to see just what digital signage is all about.
ProsEasy to use templates.
ConsSomewhat steep learning curve.
Recommendations to other buyersNo
January 25, 2017
Nichelle G.
Graphic Designer

“Quick E Sign Review”

OverallMy overall experience using Quick E Sign has been fun and clear. Its easy to display what I need to advertise from my computer to a tv screen.
ProsI like that this software is east to use.
ConsI would like more features like video and animation templates.
Tyson H.
Systems Administrator
Libraries, 11-50 employees
January 12, 2017

“Works great!”

OverallWe are using this for advertising within the Williams County Library system. We have it deployed in Four departments at our main library and also one at each of our five branches. It's so quick and easy to manage and deploy content from one location and push it out to each area. I highly recommend to anyone needing an easy to use cloud based system.
ProsEasy to use and can be managed from one location.
ConsA little more functionality, but obviously that comes with time.
January 12, 2017
Bob M.
Pastor
September 28, 2018

“Used for church setting”

OverallHelpful for price but wanting due to issues above
ProsAbility to create multiple presentations and make changes that upload quickly
ConsWe really need to see a spread that shows a mini image of each slide that can be dragged and dropped in a different order. It is very difficult to name files beyond the numeric file name assigned to pictures when they are saved. We also need to be able to intersperse pdf docs and other pic formats. At this point, we are forced to take a cell camera image of a printed document to get it onto a slide

By Marathon Computing on October 4, 2018
Hi Bob, thanks for the comments. I am happy to say that you can now upload PDF docs directly to your layout without converting to an image first. Also, I am wondering if you are still using the old version. You can certainly drag and drop your slides and the slides are labeled with your filename. Please take a look at the new version at https://quickesign.net
Mark G.
Marketing
Financial Services, 11-50 employees

“Good Value”

ProsIt works and is reliable. The user interface is basic but easy to use. The price is great.
ConsWith the basic package I chose, I can only upload one video. Using this as a digital signage solution, I have to edit my smaller ad videos into one video and upload that video since I can only upload one. Takes a little extra time on my end.
Martin S.

“Makes Us Look Big ”

OverallLow price large screen TV's and QuickESign makes my business shine. I show images of upsell items and customers buy. I run several restaurants and one of them is a BBQ joint. My bread and butter is the BBQ sandwich but my big money comes from RIBS and CHICKEN. By showing pic and videos of these items is what sells it. Pictures on the wall can't compare, humans look at TV's. This is a fact we have doubled the number of sales of up sell items with the use of digital visual aides. At another restaurant we are fine dining. I installed a TV outside near the front door above the menu case. What ever items we need to sell we put on display and wow it dictates what the customers buy. Once again people look at video screens.
Sarah M.
Marketing Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
September 28, 2018

“Gets the job done well!”

ProsQuickESign is super easy to use. Setup of signs is simple and once you've got that done upload is easy as well.
ConsScheduling of playlists is not super intuitive. It would also be nice if it were easier to set up separate playlists and schedules for separate signs under the same account but this is not a big issue.
Scott P.
Retail, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2018

“Great for those who don't want on site hardware”

OverallI didn't want to invest in a local hardware device and was looking for a cloud based solution. QuickESign was the only thing available on Roku and was priced at the perfect level for my business.
ProsEasy to set up Easy to make changes Photo and video uploads are simple
ConsFormatting can be tricky and getting text to show properly requires a bit of fighting sometimes.
Daniel A.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“What a great product”

OverallI am using this in my gym to advertise our classes and specials. I did the trial first. had a couple of questions, customer support was great. They walked me through my small learning curve and I was up and running. Great product! Great customer service! Two qualities hard to find in one company.
ProsEasy to use. Out of the box ready to go. The software is supper user friendly.
ConsCould use a few more widgets.
Recommendations to other buyersNone.
Jesse C.
Growth and Operations Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2018

“Great Value in Electronic Signing”

OverallStrong set of features and ease of use with very responsive customer service. I would recommend this service.
ProsThe price is very good. It's easy to use and design your sign.
ConsAt times, you have to readjust as the software shows me a slightly different view on my surface than it does on the TV we send it to.
Joseph K.
Principal
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 11, 2017

“Easy, Quick and Affordable!”

OverallWe utilize this for a news board, in our elementary school. This software allows us to post lunch menus, photographs, weather and news. The students and parents are always looking to our tv to see what is happening at school.
ProsEasy to use and affordable
ConsNeeds a little polishing to make it a little more user friendly.
Recommendations to other buyersNot at this time
dan c.
March 18, 2016

“Want more business, use QuickESign”

OverallI have been using QuickESign for a little while now and the results have been amazing. I have it streaming in the store and use it to constantly upload video commercials I produce as well as weekly and daily sales. It has been great for conversion. Because we offer so many different services and we are a tanning salon. While people are waiting they are getting slammed with all our different service and many buy more services that sometimes they didn't know we had. It's been a very valuable tool. I recently helped a local restaurant that is opening up to get setup as well.
FRED T.
Slave
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 28, 2018

“Great Software On larger package”

OverallWe own an ad agency and it's a way to great customers and prospects. We also represent a good number of clients who can potentially use it. I have recommended it to one or two already.
ProsIt's a great way to manage signage. Easy to use.
ConsWe only use the software lightly for occasional lobby signs. We are on the smallest package which doesn't really do that much. We did the trail on the larger package and it was nice.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees

“QESign Review”

ProsEase of use and customer service. Was able to set up quickly.
ConsThe software itself is quite basic and doesn't have very many bells and whistles. Would have liked to have more (appealing) template options
Jed P.
Head of Technology & User Experience
March 21, 2016

“It Has Potential”

OverallThe product has had some bugs on our end, but the quick courteous and extremely helpful responses from the support department has more than made up for the minor tech issues. Every minor issue with the software we have encountered has been responded to and corrected typically within 24 hours. The product suits our needs, and I fully expect it to improve even further as we move forward. I have recommended this product to several other libraries that we have relationships with.

By Marathon Computing on May 28, 2016
Thanks Jed. I look forward to your trying out our brand new layout editor.
March 21, 2016
Tanis Z.
Business Owner
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

“Easy Digital Signage”

OverallI love it!
ProsThis software is so easy to setup and easy to use.
ConsI have been using this system for about four months now, I have yet to find something wrong with this system.
April E.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Review”

ProsSimple structure and purpose. We needed something to display rotating "slides" on multiple TV's in our church lobby, and we wanted to access them all remotely. We love the ability to create multiple playlists, schedules, and even incorporate videos in addition to images. Love the preview feature as well!
ConsThe software itself looks a little out-dated, and sometimes the buttons are not intuitive and laid out in an easy-to-understand manner. The terms can get a little confusing as well, between Layout, Playlist, etc.
Dana S.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Great product”

OverallOverall satisfied with the quality and ease of use. Looking forward to future developments and options.
ProsEase of use
ConsCant control remotely from other locations such as on off controls
Recommendations to other buyersNot at this time
Dave P.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2017

“Nice product”

OverallUsing this in my two store and it works outstanding. Love this product. I'm gonna recommending this product to my other business friends. Thanks
ProsSo far so good
ConsNa
Recommendations to other buyersNot now
February 1, 2017
Robb J.
Technology Specialist
Education Management, 51-200 employees
October 10, 2018

“Good basic electronic sign program”

ProsAbility to create & vary custom layouts.
ConsIt takes lots of trial/error to get the sign display to match the layout display when logged in to their site. When pictures transition in a slideshow, it sometimes appears small, then large, or otherwise has little "hiccups" that prevent a smooth transition.
October 10, 2018
Ryan C.

“Easy to use”

OverallEasy to use and affordable. I like that it runs on roku. Haven't had a need yet to use their call in support since there haven't been any issues.
ProsWorks with roku
ConsVideos are cumbersome
Recommendations to other buyersNone

By Marathon Computing on January 11, 2017
Hi Ryan, You may want to try the pro version for its improved video features which includes windowed videos and the preloading of videos which eliminates any startup graphics for streaming.
Arbi A.
Broker
March 18, 2016

“Great addition to the office!”

OverallI am real estate broker and use this to advertise my listings at my office. People always say how professional it look and I get compliments. It was very easy to set up and start but i did have a few issues here and there that customer support helped me with. The Content builder was simple and straight forward. Im in the free trial part now and will sign up continue using QuickESign.
Sarah C.
Media specialist
March 18, 2016

“It is great and easy to use for anyone. We use it in our lunchroom to communicate announcements.”

OverallPros- very easy to troubleshoot on the actual tv, great customer service, signage clear and uploads well, lots of options for changing scripts on multiple devices, consistent Cons-wish there more widget options, the website setup screen is a little confusing with the start and stop times option and scripts, better on screen directions would help, size limit on uploading files could be increased.
Peter B.
Media coordinator
March 17, 2016

“Great for Promoting your Business”

OverallWe have used QuickESign at a few events to help promote our Organization as well as present Information. It's been very useful, easy to edit, and has proved to be a very useful tool. Because we use it on a Roku Device, it's extremely portable and since the content is online it is secure and easy to access. Gone are the days of the old Powerpoint presentations and risking theft of your laptop!
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
September 28, 2018

“QuickESign was quick and easy!”

OverallI have only good things to say; cost, ease of use, effectiveness with customers, etc. Support was very responsive and follow up and follow through has been outstanding. I highly recommend QuickEsign. We're saving /year and we can make changes anytime. The whole Roku integration was seamless and we can flip our TVs from sports to the QuickEsign in seconds.
ProsEase of use Flexible Easy to operate Quick to add, change Inexpensive
ConsI would love to see an integration with Facebook.
Michael F.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Great Product!”

OverallMy overall experience with this product has been a pretty good one thus far. I have using this for my business on multiple screens for just under 1 year. My only suggestion would be some sort of template offering with high resolution graphics. Other than that, great customer service and easy to use.
ProsEase of use and customer support
ConsLack of high resolution templates
Recommendations to other buyersOther competition is moving towards unlimited displays for 1 simple flat rate. I would suggest maybe looking into that sort of business model as that is tempting.
Steven G.
Jr. Governor

“Love this service!”

OverallSeriously we do! I am the Jr. Governor of a Loyal Order Of Moose lodge in Orlando, Florida. At our lodge we have been looking for a way to do digital signage for a while and every option seemed overly expensive for our non-profit. Then I found QuickESign and man do our members really love being able to see all of our upcoming events!
Moises J.
lead pastor

“it was great!”

Overallhonestly the design is bad.. it looks like someone from the 90's designed it. I think the development and the way this works is great. its the interface and layout that needs a refresh sometime. its a new idea with an old look. i feel im in the early internet days when i use this. thanks guys! keep up the great work!
Aaron M.
Science and Technology Educator

“Quick and Professional”

OverallI was in the market for a digital signage that looked professional, gave me the ease of editing from multiple devices, and was easy to boot. QuickESign has accomplished all of these. Our digital sign is the first things people see when they walk into our building, and I have been very happy with this service.
Wayne D.
March 18, 2016

“Flawless & Getting Better!”

OverallThe Web application is well designed, intuitive and virtually flawless. The expediant customer service reply when support related questions are raised is top notch. The constant improving upon and addition of widgets is instrumental to creating and maintaining eye catching/retaining media. Thank You!
Glenn S.

“QuickESign”

OverallQuickESign is a quick easy way to set up a digital sign board. We use it in our church along with a Roku Streaming Stick to display announcements on a TV in the lobby. The ability to re-order announcements, and update quickly are great features. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.
Jennifer B.
March 17, 2016

“Easy to use digital signage you can set up anywhere!”

OverallLoad it on any Roku device and you have an inexpensive but professional digital sign! I love several of the new features including the customizable clock, translucent backgrounds, and especially the live data feeds! It is easy to program, and runs smooth. Highly recommended.