HomeHubZone Ratings

Overall

About HomeHubZone

Inspection reporting software as fast and smart as you are. Fewer Clicks. Faster Delivery. Better Reports. ALL FOR FREE. Mobile and cloud-based, HomeHubZone reimagines how home inspection reporting should work. Save hours recording information and produce custom reports that will impress your homebuyers and increase your referral base. Inspect room-by-room and produce a report by system. Automatic cloud sync, support, and free training included. Learn more about HomeHubZone

Amanda K.
Certified Home Inspector
September 18, 2019

“The Program that Skyrocketed My Business”

OverallAs a home inspector, I need something that works well in the office and out in the field, which is how I use this program. Home Hub Zone has saved me hours of time with it's streamlined reporting software that is constantly syncing. One of the things my clients love is that I can go through all of the issues I find easily at the end of an inspection and show them photos right on my phone. It's a great way to recap and end the appointment.
ProsThe price is what initially attracted me to this product as I was just starting out doing home inspections. It's still the main reason I keep the software today: It's hands down the best low-cost option out there for home inspectors. I also love the ease of use. I have my reports set up in a template form, which didn't take that long to do. Every time I'm ready to do an inspection, I simply plug in the information and get started. It's so easy to use both on the computer and on my smartphone, which seamlessly sync via cloud. I have gotten so many compliments from my clients about how great the inspection report looks when I send it as well. The reports are beautifully designed and aesthetically pleasing.
ConsThe only thing I wish I could change about this basic version of the software is I wish I were able to have a variety of templates I could choose from. I occasionally do commercial inspections, which tend to be a lot different than residential. I would love to be able to have a pre-set inspection for those. Currently I just get around this by changing a lot of the descriptions and items to reflect a commercial property.
September 18, 2019
Peter V.
Professional Home Inspector
September 4, 2018

“Best home inspection software I have found to date”

Overall-I would rate HomeHubZone as one of the most responsive and comprehensive software programs I have experienced -- both personally and by viewing other reports from other companies. -I am exceptionally grateful for their customer service desk which is exceptionally responsive and dependable. -I really like the layout of the report as compared to many of their competitors. It is easy to read with the condition summary up front, then followed by a summary, and then all the details of the report with many, many pictures. It is simple and does not overwhelm the customers. I get many compliments on the report -- especially from realtors. -Value added services (model/serial numbers, recall check, downloadable manuals, concierge services) all make this product very popular -The more you can do to reduce time on site and time to finalize the report, the more I will love it!!!
Pros-Easy to use with a logical flow -I can do the entire inspection on my android phone and then finish up on my PC without having to manually transfer any files/data -Completing the report on my PC is easier than most software packages I have tried -Less time consuming to do an inspection and complete the report than most other systems -Much more cost effective than other programs -- especially with the associated services (Recall/Concierge) -The added Recall Check, downloadable manuals, and concierge service are real pluses with my customers -- value added benefit - Like the feature of being able to export media/photos to my phone gallery so I can quickly review photos with my customers as we are walking the property -Fantastic customer service -- always responsive even during off hours or on weekends/holidays
Cons-Still too time consuming to do inspections and reports -- average time is still about 6 hours per inspection/report -Biggest time consumer during inspections is having to manually type in model numbers and serial numbers -- would be great if I could scan the bar codes and the software would automatically insert the information into the report. I am sure this is why most inspection reports by my competitors do not include model and serial numbers -Biggest time consumer during finishing up the report is looking up date of appliances/major systems. The software identifies the age of very few of the systems/equipment I inspect -- I have to manually look up these in "Appliance411" and then transcribe to my report. I would be great if this software would interface directly. -When reviewing/finalizing the inspection report, I can edit the concerns within the report; however, I cannot modify or edit the photos -- I have to leave the report, go back into the software, make changes and then reload the report to finish reviewing/finalizing the report. This is very time consuming. It is the same for trying to make changes to the Condition Summary -- can't be done within the report -- again have to exit and make changes in software.
Scott E.
Owner, Certified Professional Inspector
August 30, 2018

“Long time software user”

OverallI still think it is the best software out there at the best price. I haven't seen any updates in a while though, I would love to see the software updated more frequently. Also I would love to see the software evolve to be able to do more than just residential homes as I do a lot of commercial, mold and wood destroying insect inspections and it would be nice to have one platform for everything.
ProsI love the pricing model. I also love the way the software is setup in the room by room system, the way this shows on the report is awesome. I also like how the appliances and mechanicals pull the date from the serial numbers automatically.
ConsThe only time consuming thing is going through and checking every single item in every single category in every single room, the larger the property the more time consuming this is. Maybe there can be a "check all" button for each room or something that can be integrated into the software. I would love to see a way to automatically caption a picture to a room, say for example if I have the same defect in multiple rooms the pictures show under the defect and then I have to caption them as "Living room" or "Bathroom" so the client knows which room the picture references. Here lately the problems that I have been experiencing have been problems with syncing the report to the server, even after completing the steps to resync, I have had to complete the steps multiple times to finally get everything to sync over. The other thing I have had happen twice is the recallchek information does not get sent over, and I don't know that RWS does not get the information until multiple reports ave not been sent over and then I start getting a bunch of recallchek emails all at once. Also if there is a way to disable the internal recallchek system and just have the info sent to RWS's system that would be great. The appliances/mechanicals do not always find the date information and therefore I have to spend extra time looking up the dates. If there was a way we could take a picture and have the software pull the serials from it would be awesome and a huge time saver.
Yuriy N.
September 7, 2018

“Good looks with a bag of issues”

OverallI have been using it for about 6 months to produce all of my reports. If I have one report per day - I can deal with the issues that I'm not happy about the way program is designed. But when I have 2-3 reports to finish in one evening - this program is not helping - editing takes way to long! Overall experience is positive, but not overly optimistic about the use of this program in the future.
ProsFinal report looks clean, easy to navigate, contemporary design. Program is simple enough to start cranking out decent reports without spending much time setting it up; library of concerns, recommendations and disclaimers is broad and sufficient for small and not too complicated houses.
ConsEditing! Photo editing NOT available! There is no option for changing concern once it has been assigned to a photo; it can be modified, but not changed to a different one readily available in the library. For instance, if I marked a photo as "No deficiencies noted" and later changed my mind and wanted to use a different pre-set concern, I can't detach the initial comment and attach a new one. NO, I need to delete the picture with comment, then find it in my photo folder and insert into HHZ, and only then attach new concern.

By HomeHubZone on September 11, 2018
Yiruy, thank you for your review. I think we can help you. If you contact support, we can guide you as to how to re-assign a photo to a different concern. Thanks for being a great user and we look forward to helping you be even more efficient.
Mark R.

“Early adopter”

OverallHhz was great when I was small, but I'm not sure it can help when scaling to multiple inspectors or team inspections. It's not trustworthy to perform in the field
ProsThe ability to inspect room by room and easily add items to each room to customize report for each house.
ConsLack of speed and functionality for everyday use. Multiple app crashes errors, and delays with syncing at multiple levels and functions Slow Not enough formatting customization or template customization

By HomeHubZone on September 4, 2018
Hi Mark, we're sorry to hear that you have had issues using the software in the past. We're working on developing the next generation of our program and hope you will find the reliability and functionality of it greatly improved. We have some great features right now for multi-inspectors and understand the need to create a program that serves all the needs of multi-inspector companies. We would love to talk to you about what you feel is missing in this area so we can make sure we address you needs.
August 30, 2018

“Been using HHZ for 2 years”

Overallpositive
ProsI like that I can run it simultaneously on a tablet, my phone, and a laptop, and it will all sync up automatically. I like that the software gives me a boilerplate framework to work with - but then I can easily manipulate that framework on-site to fit my needs at the moment. I especially like the ability to carry out my inspection room by room - but then I can report out by system.
ConsThe integration with MLS does not really work - that is, when I add an inspection to HHZ it will look up the address of the property and supposedly fill in the details - the number of rooms etc... but that never happens, and I have to populate it myself - not a huge deal, but mildly annoying. Also, I inspect a number of properties with in-law units, and there is not a smooth way to get the inspection for both buildings into the same report. I can do it, usually by calling the unit a detached garage, and then changing the name - but the fit isn't perfect.

By HomeHubZone on September 5, 2018
We apologize about the current state of the MLS integration. We are replacing our prior MLS provider which started to fail us about 2 months ago. We have contracted with another provider and are working to integrate that now. We look forward to re-introducing this feature very soon.
Apollo Z.

“Best out there!”

OverallI have tried all the major home inspection reporting software, they either nickel and dime you to death, or they look like they were developed in the 90s. HomeHubZone is not just better than the rest, it is near perfect. I am hard pressed to come up with suggestions to make it better.
ProsCross platform mac, pc, iso, and android Integrated photos Easy to navigate Detailed and well structured reports Graphic design for the reports looks nice Fast Doesn't take up too much space or processing power Can not beat the price!
ConsI would like to the option of not using my data to have images automatically uploaded as the inspection is happening, I would prefer if the photos uploaded only when I was on wifi. Sometimes crashes when adding a custom concern for the first time.

By HomeHubZone on September 12, 2018
Thanks Apollo for your great review and for being a great customer!
Dutton S.
Owner/Inspector
September 4, 2018

“HomeHubZone helps me to look good”

OverallI have built up a large library of custom comments within my version of HHZ that fit many of the situations I encounter on inspections. This helps my reports to be more specific to the property I am reporting on and helps my report be more understandable and readable for my client. I get many comments from my clients about how great my reports are. HHZ is a big part of that.
Pros-Professional looking reports -Simple interface -Shorter reporting time -Custom comments -The "Buyer Repair List"
Cons-Inability to edit certain areas -Inability to attach standard documents to every report (I have to upload them every time) -Lack of an administrative component (although I understand that is coming) -Lack of a commercial reporting template -Lack of a multi-family reporting template
Ken T.
Certified Home Inspector

“Home Hub Zone”

OverallOverall I think this is by far the best inspectors tool out on the market. There customer service is excellent and very helpful. I am very satisfied and enjoy using the program. Give me the opportunity to give my clients a very professional report on the spot after and inspection.
Pros1.I like that it has many different features that I can arrange how I want in order to do my inspection in the order that I want to do it. 2. Very organized 3. Very professional looking 4.Online availability for my clients day and night
Cons1.Slow to download at times and I print on site after an inspection and it makes it difficult. 2.Certain things you are not allowed to put into the address label and I have not found where that list is in order to prevent doing it.
Bill H.

“HHZ Review ”

OverallThe only business problem I am solving with HHZ is avoiding the high annual cost of other software. Although converting to a new report writer would be labor intensive, it is becoming apparent that HHZ is not able to sustain the ambitious goals they projected a couple of years ago. They have clearly lost their development momentum and since announcing the merger with HomeGauge, they have have all but dissappeared from the pool of growth-oriented inspection software companies.
ProsThe fact that it is free is very appealing. It usually performs well both a phone or a tablet. When in a jam, support usually responds via email pretty quickly.
ConsThere are serveral frustrations I have had with this software. The more major issues are: 1. The biggest issue we have with the software is the lack of ability to format a report, specifically page breaks. A professional looking report is vital to conveying a professional company image, and when the text for a concern is at the end of one page and its associated picture stands alone on the following page, it does not portray professionalism and attention to detail. 2. The development of the software is stagnant. We rarely receive updates on development status. Any communications we have received never commit to time the updates will be available. Straightforward communications and transparency is vital to building a mutually beneficial relationship between vendor and customer. 3. The software is developed with very limited "open-ness" that gives the customer the ability to customize to its individual business processes. For example, a user cannot upload/download or import/export concerns. This makes it very difficult to build a list of concerns with our own personal descriptions, solutions, etc. Another example is very imited integration with other applications such as ISN. I understand that HHZ is a report writer and they may not want to be in the integration business, but if that is the path they choose, then at least they should provide the ability to import/export data, copy data & reports, provide multiple/additional report formats (MS Word, RTF).

By HomeHubZone on September 4, 2018
Hi Bill, thank you for the feedback. We are continuously working on improving our product as well as developing new ones. It's difficult for us to give exact dates and times for when things will be released as development challenges can arise and create unexpected delays. We hope that you'll stick with us throughout this process as we think you'll be impressed with what we're working on!
Greg H.
President/Inspector
Construction, Self-employed

“HomeHubZone Review”

OverallOverall, I'm very glad I made the switch to HomeHubZone from what I was previously using. I was also a beta tester so that was actually helpful
ProsEase-of-use, functionality, being able to search for items by name instead of just scrolling through a list, the way the report looks when it's completed. I have found to be very user-friendly for the clients and real estate agents.
ConsA few minor glitches that are annoying, if you rotate a picture you are not able to edit it on the mobile app, only on the website. Sometimes things don't download from the web app to the mobile device ie: washer and dryer. Also, the mobile app loads way too many past reports (four months worth) which when I have limited cell service takes a long time to download the inspection and download the report when completed.
Jeffrey D.
General Manager

“Why I use HomeHubZone”

OverallHaving multiple inspectors, HomeHubZone has made it easy for report consistency, reviewing of reports, and posting the reports for the client.
ProsWhat is nice about HomeHubZone is the ease of use. Whether you are using your phone, your tablet, or reviewing the report on the PC, it is easy to navigate. The app allows for easy searching of your concern library using key words. You can archive photos taken during the inspection in a way that they do not appear in the report.
ConsAt times, the PC version will lock up when you are attempting to edit a concern. It does open up after about a minute, so it is more of a time issue.
Ariel S.

“Home Hub Zone”

OverallThe biggest problem I foresee right now is the uncertainty of its future. Now that they're integrating with Home Gauge (which I dislike for it's difficulty of use). I am running my entire business using HHZ and the uncertainty of this transition has me very worried. I am hopeful that the new software that comes of this venture is more like HHZ and less like HG.
Pros- FREE (when you pass the master class) - easy to use (even for beginner) - portable - linked to other sources (realtor sites, appliance resources, ISN.. etc) Note: these "PROS" far outweigh the CONS listed below.
Cons- no photo editing capability - no way to erase old saved comments - freezes up sometimes and have to refresh browser - unable to use on a PC without internet connection (not big deal) - items can only be pre-set to display as "inspected and in good condition" or "not inspected" (would be nice to be able to pre-set items to be clear of ALL selections

By HomeHubZone on September 1, 2018
No need to worry! We know there are faithful HomeHubZone users as well as faithful HomeGauge users and we want to make sure everyone feels at ease with the direction we're headed. The integration of the two programs will create a product that is truly the 'best of both worlds' and address some of the issues you may have with the current HHZ software. We'll be combining resources, code, and developers to bring you the next generation of reporting software to make your job and life easier. We're excited for the future and hope you will be too!
Matthew B.
September 2, 2018

“Good and getting better and better”

OverallAmazing tech support! I've been with hubzone from the start and it's been a rough road especially the 1st year but dispite the issues and bugs the tech support has been unbeatable. I'm so greatful for Toby and the support staff at homehubzone! Today the bugs are virtual gone and it's been very smooth sailing.
ProsThe final report looks great, ease of adding video, works great for writing as you go room by room.
ConsNot easy to use if writing the report after or editing after the inspection is completed. Web version lacks some of the features of the mobile app. I know improvements are coming so as a guy who reports at the end of my inspection I'm anxiously waiting.
September 2, 2018
Wade C.
CPI
Consumer Services, Self-employed
September 10, 2018

“Independent inspector loves this software.”

OverallI feel like this is top drawer software with great support. I appreciate the effort that goes into this product.
ProsReally easy to understand and works in the same order that I inspect a home. The fact that it's free with the use of Recall Check is fantastic. I've only had one complaint against the Recall Check lead referral program, and when I explained to the customer why, the complaint was withdrawn. Besides that, it's nice to get a commission check occasionally from Recall Check.
ConsIt takes a while to download from my tablet after I return to the office. Sometimes it takes quite a while. I wish it were quicker. Also, I would like to be able to find the contact page out in the field when I'm not connected to the internet.
September 10, 2018
Chad D.
General Manager, Inspector
September 4, 2018

“A couple ideas for improvements”

ProsMostly seamless transition between devices since this is cloud based. I also like the concept of inspecting by room but reporting by system
ConsOne of the things that sold me on HHZ is "fewer" clicks to write the report. One of the things that ALWAYS adds clicks (other software has already built this in) is adding infographics to the comments. If the infographics could be saved with the comments they need to be attached to, that would save me a lot of time as I easily put in at least 5-10 per inspection. Sometimes more. While this isn't needed, an option for Indoor Air Quality or Water Quality would be a nice category as once in a while odors are present and I have to select other and rename it to put in some write ups.
Quincy J.
August 30, 2018

“Best Home Inspection software available!”

OverallMy business is thriving because of the great detail and functionality of the software. My turn around time is quicker than ever and I have completed 4 inspections in one day!! That is something I never could've managed using my old software.
ProsI love the versatility of the software. I am able to quickly modify my report in real time. My clients are thrilled st the level of detail and the layout has received great feedback from both Realtors and Lawyers. My business has quadrupled and my turn around time is maybe 30-45 mins. I love it.
ConsAs with any newer software there are glitches from time to time. The great customer service makes this a problem I can deal with for the time being. I am confident they will get my problems resolved quickly.

“Great Value”

OverallOverall I feel like this is a great app and the software is great too. I have been more than impressed with the customer service I've received if I ever report an issue. It's a great value for the price.
ProsI like that I can keep my overhead costs low by using this software. I like that it works seamlessly between my smart phone and computer. I also like that I can add links to sites with more information. I also like the feature that allows me to flip through the issues right on my smart phone to show my client everything I noted without missing anything.
ConsSometimes the app feels clunky and difficult to navigate when I need to switch to a different room or a different system. I don't like that there's not a spot to add general room photos on the report. I also don't care for how the report is laid out, and I would like to see more options on organizing the information.

By HomeHubZone on September 5, 2018
Thanks for the great review. Please feel free to contact support to learn how to include general room photos in the report as you desire. You can contact us at 773.701.5590 or email at support@homehubzone.com
Peter R.

“Cutting edge inspection”

OverallMy inspectors have saved time on the inspection, report onsite and are overall happier with the reporting experience! Real Estate agents love the new report style because of how easy it is to navigate and understand.
ProsThis software is easy to use and cut reporting time down. Reporting on-site is easy! The style and format of the report is easy for the client, agent and everyone involved to read.
ConsEverything you need if you are 1 inspector however if you have multiple inspectors there is not as many administrative controls as you would think.
Dan C.
December 17, 2018

“I love this App!”

Overall100% Satisfied and will use this software as long as I am able.
ProsI have tried 4 different home inspection software platforms since I started my Home Inspection company and all I can say about this one is WOW! Super customer service and followup, friendly, functional and ahead of the game finding ways to make home inspecting more focused on the home and not the software. I use this software daily and LOVE IT!
ConsI would like to see more pre-loaded concerns but that is only because I am spoiled by what they have already provided.

By HomeHubZone on December 26, 2018
Thanks Dan for your great review and for being a loyal and happy HomeHubZone customer.
December 17, 2018
Brandon F.
Owner/Professional Inspector
September 9, 2018

“Ranger Home Inspection,PLLC likes Home Hub Zone ”

OverallThe customer service department is my favorite part. They are quick to respond & help keep my business rolling. The software allows me to be completely mobile & access anything, anywhere.
ProsInspect room to room & the software will automatically format your report to fit the style you need, including the TREC mandated format. You can easily add any component to any room which is great because you never know what you might find or where you might find it.
ConsThe stock narratives leave a lot to be desired. You will definitely want to rewrite your own. I wish the summary would include my specific locations like the body of the report.
September 9, 2018

“HomeHubZone”

OverallTheir support is satisfactory and responsive.
ProsHaving access both as an app on my tablet and also on my computer is very useful. Their training resources are very good. Customization is easy to accomplish. The app is easy to use during the inspection. You can inspect by room and report by system. The Client reports are very good and well received.
ConsA picture or concern identified in one room shows up under the same concern category in all the other rooms. This makes editing the report more difficult and time consuming. Occasionally, the interaction between the app and the desktop version gets muddled when both are used to develop the report. While you can integrate pictures from an outside source/file, you can not do that with a document (.pdf)
December 25, 2017

“Beware. Unprofessional billing practices and less than straightforward use of your data.”

ProsPioneer in the industry. This software was the first to bring the modern streamlined home inspection reporting software to everyone. They changed the game with new features, a new layout, beautiful reports... and then it turned in CONS
ConsThey promised a 2 year free trial that ended up costing me a lot before the end of 1.5 years. They tried to charge me for other pricing methods in between. It's so complicated to explain how they faking people off. They started selling data to warranty and sales companies. They stopped updating the software after the first year. The technical support went to pot. OK, so basically it was a horrible experience that just kept getting worse.

By HomeHubZone on December 28, 2017
We are glad you liked our software and appreciate the accolades. We are sorry that you were unhappy about your service. We should never have charged anyone before their free trial was up and would be happy to provide a refund if that is true. You can contact us at info@homehubzone.com. We did have a partnership with a company in the industry that sells warranties, but never sold warranties to any homebuyer. However, that partnership has been altered and the software is once again free for people who passed the master class and a low price of $9.99/month for people who haven't passed and their free trial has expired. We also want to clarify our policies on using the inspection data. We do not sell the data to anyone, but do provide value to the homebuyer in the form of information and offers to help them during their move. Examples of this are a moving checklist, a buyer's repair list and discounts.
December 25, 2017
Jordan B.
Owner/inspector
September 4, 2018

“Brickkicker review of HHZ”

OverallOverall for the past several years the experience has been good. There have been issues but they mostly been resolved.
ProsEase of use and simplicity for clients and employees
ConsThe software cloud system is not reliable. To many sync errors. The options to customize for other employees is also a downside.
Zane G.
Owner/Inspector
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Home Hub Zone”

OverallI really like the software. Reports are easy for customers to read and understand. The best part is how easy I can customize almost every aspect of the report.
ProsI love that I can customize the order of my inspection, ON SITE! I can go by system or room. I can easily add or delete rooms or systems on site as well. Their customer service is second to NONE!
ConsI have had a few bugs with syncing my inspections, but they are getting worked out.
Darren J.
August 30, 2018

“The right balance of tech and service”

OverallThe software is very flexible and easily learned without lengthy training. I was able to pick it up at no cost spend a few hours with provided training and use it the same week during a live inspection. When I did find issues I was able to contact them and get the answers I needed quickly. I really like the flexibility of the software both online and on the app.
ProsThe software is very easy to navigate and easy to learn
ConsThe stock concerns are limited. And concerns are not easily moved between items.
Rollie M.
August 30, 2018

“Very well thought out software”

OverallVery positive experience overall. Great customer support. It feels as though they are going to keep improving and make the product better. There are some drawbacks still that need work quickly if they are going to make that next leap into elite status for home inspectors.
ProsThe ease of use and it's integration capabilities are great.
ConsThere are still numerous issues with syncing when using more than one inspector on a bigger home. The current solution falls short.
William O.
December 22, 2017

“Smart design that keeps getting better. Amazing customer support!”

OverallQuick completion of reports Clear, concise reports
ProsDesigned around the room-by-room concept Syncs between the mobile device and the desktop app effortlessly Fill-as-you-type give quick access to previous narratives Draws useful data from the MLS to create inspections, needs no template Works with Texas format Fully integrates with mobile device camera and voice recognition
ConsPre-loaded narratives leave much to be desired. Be prepared to create your own and dump the existing ones. Editing narratives is awkward, but doable
December 22, 2017
Greg H.

“Inspection report”

OverallHomeHubZone has been able to quickly elevate me within my local community of Home Inspectors. Part of my success is certainly in my delivery and approach to the job. But, when people see my report, and the functionality of the report, they are quickly impressed.
ProsEase of use. The report can be easily customized which allows me to perform my inspections with accuracy and consistency, while also being extremely thorough.
ConsA few too many screen taps at times, but that is only a minor concern.

By HomeHubZone on September 18, 2018
Thanks Greg for a great review. I'm glad your business is going well.
Mario B.

“Great software ”

OverallHow to breakdown systems and rooms to make inspections go alot smoother and not miss anything.
ProsEase of use, and very detailed with breakdown of rooms and systems
ConsNothing. I love everything about Home Hubzone
Stephanie E.
Owner / Inspector

“Fantastic Program”

ProsI love the ability to switch between entering data by room or by system. I like being able to go into a room and enter all items for that room. This keeps me from having to return to different rooms because I forgot something because I had to do the inspection by systems.
ConsI have trouble with the Range/Exhaust section. There is a tab somewhere that I can never remember and therefore I am not able to check it as inspected even though I have entered the data for every bathroom and kitchen.
jason e.
C.E.O
Real Estate, Unspecified
December 29, 2016

“The best Home Inspection Software”

OverallI have Done 300 inspections using Homehub Zone and Finding it to be easy and Fast To use. I have used other Software and took 3 to 4 hrs in report writing and with HomeHub Zone now iI am at 2 hrs a report.. Thank you for making it easy.. Our inspectors Love it and our Clients as well
ProsFast and Easy To use
ConsSlow on Past Reporting look up on the Tablet
Recommendations to other buyersFaster on looking at past inspections on the Android System
December 29, 2016
September 8, 2018

“Great Product”

ProsIt is easy to use and is full of great features
ConsI would like to have the ability to set up more standard settings.
September 8, 2018
September 4, 2018

“Excellent value, soon to be the best. ”

ProsHHZ is the only home inspection reporting software that I've used where I finish the report onsite. Its quick to master and easy to use every day. Its relatively young and so some needed features are in the works but I still use it over much more complicated/ expensive options.
ConsThere are some bugs that are being worked out but the customer support is responsive.
Patrick E.
Licensed Inspector
August 31, 2018

“Able to double business”

OverallVery Good
ProsTime Saving, able to load, reuse reporting issues to accompany photos. Helps me stay organized and utilize format as a checklist.
ConsWould like to be able to "UN-Post" reports for follow up inspection changes when needed.
Alcides F.
Reports
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
September 7, 2018

“HomeHubZone Software for Inspectors”

ProsEase to use, multi-platform integration, fast, excellent customer support
ConsSome Sync problems, Missing views and kind of sorts for desktop platform (administrate inspections)
Construction, 51-200 employees

“I love this app”

ProsSimplicity, this app makes it easy for someone that's just using for the first time to understand.
ConsThe app does crash at times. Not a lot but often enough to be annoying.

By HomeHubZone on September 1, 2018
We are glad you like the simplicity. We work hard to keep it simple so you can focus on the inspection. If you are experiencing any crashes, feel free to contact support so we can help identify and fix the problem.
Tnayo T.
Inspector

“Great product”

ProsBeen using it for my business. Like that it had a built in library to start with. Also ease of use. Can remember to look for certain things in a room you might forget other wise. Great product to use. I enjoy it.
ConsIf it was a way to have room photos show under a general thing so clients can see the bigger picture.

By HomeHubZone on September 5, 2018
Tnayo, thanks for the great review. Please contact support at support@homehubzone.com or 773.701.5590 and we can show you how to have property and room photos show in the report in a special section. We know a lot of buyers love that feature, especially if they are out of town buyers.

“HomeHubzone Review ”

ProsThe ease of use and color coded report Separated into Categories
ConsThere is no way to build templates i.e. for multi family properties condominiums or commercial properties
Chienping W.

“Very good tool”

Overalli love it!!!
Proscustomer service very fast respond time.
Conscan not change address on the app. have to use it on the website.
chris P.
Owner/operator

“Outstanding customer service!”

OverallGreat customer service! And value! Starting a business isn't cheap and Homehubzone has enabled me to move forward!
ProsEasy to use and great narratives. Saves all my inspections and you can set your own defaults.
ConsI'd like to be able to use the Texas style layout without all the Texas disclosures added, I'm in Utah but I liked the Texas format.
Tyler J.
Consumer Services, Self-employed

“Great Software”

ProsThe best feature to me is that it constantly syncs. When I am using the software on my phone, tablet and computer, I am seeing the updates immediately on each platform.
ConsMLS never works. When first started with the software it worked everytime. Now it never does.

By HomeHubZone on September 5, 2018
Tyler, we apologize about the current state of the MLS integration. We are replacing our prior MLS provider which started to fail us about 2 months ago. We have contracted with another provider and are working to integrate that now. We look forward to re-introduce this feature very soon.
Nick C.
Inspector

“Home hubzone rocks”

OverallLove the app and it's ease of use
ProsI like the layout of the platform and it's ease of use
ConsSmall details that extend the time it takes to input data
Cory G.
Business Owner

“HomeHubZone is great!”

OverallGreat experience with HHZ. I like the software and believe with coming upgrades it will continue to get better and better. When I had concerns in the past, the CEO contacted me directly to talk through what the future holds for HHZ.
ProsIt is designed for the end user. It looks good. It flows good.
ConsIt needs more adaptability. I want more ability to modify it to how I want the report to look and what it will include (ie easier to use photos as observations and not only concerns).

“Review”

OverallOverall my experience with home hub zone has been pretty good.
ProsThe price was right. Unsure if it's still a running offer but at one point you could get this software for free if you put in a little leg work.
ConsI very much so dislike the add links they have in the report.
Jeremy P.
September 17, 2018

“HHZ - Review”

OverallOverall I've been very happy with HomeHubZone and I don't have any plans to change programs.
ProsI like the preset scenarios and the ease of changing them, adding to them and saving them for future use.
ConsI would like the mobile app to be more user friendly.
September 17, 2018
Kris R.

“Very user friendly ”

ProsEase of use, and immediate tie in with the computer to finish up at the office
ConsDoes not typically tie in with MLS for home details

By HomeHubZone on September 5, 2018
Kris, we apologize about the current state of the MLS integration. We are replacing our prior MLS provider which started to fail us about 2 months ago. We have contracted with another provider and are working to integrate that now. We look forward to re-introducing this feature very soon.
Victor W.

“99%”

ProsIts well organized and easy to use, my go to for all my inspections.
ConsI may simply be missing a setting but I wish it would display observations in the reports.
Bryan H.
Inspector/ owner
Construction, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 25, 2018

“The best customer service/support ”

OverallI had an issue with my I pad, the problem was one that was simple for them to talk me through. Their support team is fantastic, they were easy to contact and they followed through. I very highly recommend!
ProsEasy to use, can be customized for my preferences. And the reports are the best, short and simple.
ConsNone, I have found it very user friendly.
October 25, 2018
Anthony M.
Senior Home Inspector
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Could be better”

OverallCustomer service does not help solve the issues we have using the software. We have invested alot of time and work into the software but would be willing to change due to lack of support on our on going issues.
ProsPricing is reasonable. Software has a nice layout and makes it understandable for the client.
ConsToo many errors, software has alot of glitches making it very hard to complete reports.