Tikkit Ratings

Overall

About Tikkit

Boost communication in your maintenance and management teams by streamlining work orders online, on smartphones, in email, and over texts. Loop in vendors and use simple preventive maintenance scheduling to save time & improve service. Our reviews highlight other reasons to love Tikkit! Learn more about Tikkit

Amanda C.
February 23, 2018

“Excellent! Incredibly easy to use, a world of difference from our last program! ”

ProsIt is so easy to use, whether it be on your cell phone or computer. I think my favorite part is the ability to keep ongoing notes and internal conversations about work orders... so many times a tenant has reached out about a re-occurring problem months down the road and it makes things so much easier for everyone that you are able to search key words and find notes on the issue to spark your memory. I also love how easy it is to make a change to your property info. for instance, if one tenant moves-out and another moves-in to the same space you can easily edit the names/info. Or add a tenant name and suite number... which has made a huge difference in how work orders are handled... It gives you the perfect opportunity to customize the properties, allowing the PM and Engineer to decipher between the many different spaces & work orders and addressing the situation the best way possible. As mentioned above, this program is a night and day difference from our last program, I would NEVER go back! To sum it up, I absolutely love this Tikkit!
ConsThese cons are minuscule opposed to the Pro's of the system, just little things I wish were a bit more user friendly: 1) I wish you could customize the "Assign to staff" portion. It gives you 5 options to easily click on right off the bat & they are in alphabetical order... the last button on the screen is "more", where you click for a drop down menu... 4 out of the 5 staff members on my page I have **never** assigned a W/O to and it's a little more time consuming having to go through the drop down menu each time. In a perfect world I would love to customize it with the Engineers that I assign W/O to daily. 2) I wish you could drag and drop an image into the work order for time saving purposes, rather than searching on the computer/desktop for the image and attaching it that way. 3)In our work order meetings we pull "all open requests" up on the large C.R. screen to review and often say that we wish the side bar on the left of the screen would disappear or could be minimized some way to created more screen visibility or add more columns instead. 4) Also in W/O meetings, we wish you could click on an open W/O to view the discussion & that it would open in a separate window. How its set up now it takes you to a new screen and when you try to go back you cant and you have to start from the beginning again. 5) We wish there was a way to to set up an alert for certain categories so we know if a W/O hasn't been closed out for a certain amount of time.

By Gridium on February 26, 2018
We love knowing you find Tikkit so easy to use and helpful in addressing tenant requests. Thanks also for the helpful feedback! Drag-and-drop attachments, stale request alerts, and custom staff assignment lists are on our list, and we'll let you know just as soon as each of those updates have been made.
February 23, 2018
Jack W.
Facilities Supervisor
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
July 19, 2016

“Don't tell my wife!”

OverallI'm a facilities supervisor and I use Tikkit to assign work to my crew. I was looking for something simple that would dispense work and also track/organize past work. I knew if the product wasn't easy to use we wouldn't use it no matter how many bells and whistles it had. It needed it to be streamlined or my crew would complain that it was only making them do more work. We've been using it for I guess a couple months now and so far it works great. Everybody can even enter there own work orders and that way their good deeds don't go unrecognized. I'm keeping this a secret from my wife, if she knew about it I'd have a long to-do list.
Pros-It's mobile sitting right there on your phone traveling with you. I don't have to go back to my computer. I can add something at anytime even if I suddenly remember something on the weekend. -When someone is out sick the rest of us can instantly see what jobs they had that needed to be done. -By pushing a few buttons I can immediately know if someone is falling behind on there work load -The ability to add pictures is very useful. -Everybody can enter a work order -One thing I'm really happy about is that there have been no complaints -
Cons-Closing an item is clunky. The 'check' that you press once opens the work order and my guys make a comment and then you press 'done' and then you press the 'check' again and it asks you why you are closing the items and so you tell it again and then you press 'close'. It appears that you should press the 'check' button twice to go directly to the 'reason for closing' box. -Not much else, I pretty much like how it functions
Recommendations to other buyersAdding an optional due date would be nice. But please don't add things that are mandatory causing additional key strokes. I definitely like the simplicity of it as I know we wouldn't use it if it took too long to enter jobs. Thank you for this app.

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Hi Jack and thanks for the great feedback! No, we won't tell your wife ;)
July 19, 2016
Cindy C.
Real Estate, 5001-10,000 employees
July 24, 2019

“Property Management ”

OverallPrior to using Tikkit, our property management tenants would email a request to be assigned by management to the appropriate department or vendor. Sometimes emails would get lost in an inbox or forgotten. Now with Tikkit, we are able to keep our work order system more organized and assignments and accountability more defined. We also are able to track in one place our preventative maintenance and tenant work orders. It is a great tool for efficiency.
ProsThis software is easy to learn and use and provides mobile phone notifications with the option to reply directly to the submitter via mobile email instead of having to log-in to a web browser separately.
ConsIt lacks the option to print or export reports on tracked asset inventory. If that were in place, I'd call the software perfect for our needs.
July 24, 2019
Alice M.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
May 4, 2018

“Tikkit has streamlined our work order system tenfold, making the process quicker and more efficient.”

Pros1) Entering work orders is quick and easy. 2) Giving our building engineers the capability of using the program in the field has decreased my work load dramatically. 3) Easy to track the progress of any work order via notes and timer. 4) Being able to condition the reports and set up different views makes it easy to narrow my focus for quick reference. 5) Search functionality is SUPER for both open and closed Tikkits.
Cons1) It would be nice to see who the Tikkit is assigned to on the email that is generated. 2) Having a collapsible side bar on the left side of the screen would be handy but we have created a work around in the meantime for our meetings. 3) Being able to shrink or widen the columns to allow for less or more detail when viewing "All Open Work Orders" screen would be helpful for work order meetings.

By Gridium on July 25, 2019
Great to know, Alice, that getting things done with Tikkit is quick & easy!
Kat M.
Property Administrator
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
June 22, 2016

“Kat Keepin' it Real”

OverallI haven't worked with a lot of work-order systems, but from what I've seen, a lot of them have a tendency to be very complicated. They require too many fields to be filled out and it makes creating a work order a very tedious task. in my role, I am constantly doing something, so I don't have time to spend too many precious minutes making a work order.
ProsIt's intuitive, easy to use and simple. That's the best part about Tikkit. It's straight-forward and user friendly. I don't think you would have to have much computer/user experience to understand how this works, which is great because not everyone is very tech savvy.
ConsNo capability to run reports. No ability to sort old work requests by the date is was created, no ability to delete attachments that have already been added to a work order.
Recommendations to other buyersI'm pretty excited to be using this software, because I feel like I am curating the direction of the product with my feedback. While it isn't automatic, it's great that I can send a request on certain things and KNOW that your team is working to resolve my request. The customer service is very top-notch and I hope it stays that way.

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Kat! Reports are live and we've upgrade views to allow custom column selections, including date created (and you can now rank the lists based on the new date column). And attachments can now be deleted, too! The new "Files" section of the work order makes this easy. Thanks for the great feedback.
June 22, 2016
Rob S.
Branch Manager
May 4, 2018

“The Tikkit system has been very helpful in improving our customer relations. ”

OverallSimply put, better communication with our clients.
ProsI like that it is easy to use. Our clients have not had trouble using it once they get their log in established. They can easily upload the issues they are having and provide pictures. It truly helps make our job easier. it is also easy to use on the administrator end as well. I also like that it is the same across different communities. It makes it easier as the administrator to function.
ConsI thought about this the other day. I would like to have an email sent to the vendor or person it is assigned to when a due date is approaching. I think this would help the vendors get the work done quicker. Unless I am missing something, right now it does not send an email reminder.

By Gridium on December 7, 2018
Rob, we're delighted to see that Tikkit has improved client communication! Thank you for this feedback.
Scott H.
Engineer
Commercial Real Estate, 201-500 employees
March 9, 2019

“Best work order system I've ever seen”

OverallTIME!!! Time is money in every business and I can't imagine a quicker system for managing work orders.
ProsI get my tickets within seconds of them being entered into the system. No time is wasted on phone calls or other messaging to simply let me know that I have a new ticket. Many times I am already done with a work order if somebody calls to tell me that they put it in the system. I can also customize my screen to maximize the most important information I need to see relative to me competing or managing a work order.
ConsThe Tikkit system is so user friendly, I haven't found a flaw yet

By Gridium on July 25, 2019
It's great to see, Scott, that Tikkit is saving you time!
March 9, 2019
Jimmy B.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
September 29, 2017

“Making our daily working lives easier to manage and control”

OverallManage all our properties in one place and better record keeping.
ProsThe application is fairly simple to use. Tenants and vendors have little to no difficulty understanding how to use the system. Recently implemented, receiving text notifications for new and current open tikkit request has made our properties much easier to manage even on the go. The customization of skills and trades for vendors is a great feature. I'm sure with time more feature will be added and we look forward to it.
ConsThere are some miner bugs like vendor names are incorrect (when assigning) from what was imputed initially. One of our closed location still shows up when entering a new tikkit request. Would like to see tenants receive and auto reply email of received when a new request is entered. Nothing major, but I'm sure these will be fixed in time.

By Gridium on October 11, 2017
Jimmy-thank you for the review, and we love to see you and your tenants and vendors finding Tikkit easy to use! We also appreciate the notes on new features and ways to make the application even better.
September 29, 2017
Diana A.
General Manager
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees

“Great product ”

OverallI love your product. Our team is using it efficiently and even though a lot of my team members are not versed with computers they have expressed how user friendly Tikkit is. In the future, it would be great to see an option of interfacing or emailing or messaging contractors and so forth but have that option available to admins vs all users. Thank you.
Prosit is extremely user friendly.
Conswe do not have the option to delegate a task to a subcontractor or a contractor.
Recommendations to other buyerswhen you do make that option available, please make it available to admin users only. Thank you.

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Hi Diana, and we love working with you, too! Customer Support will be reaching out to you with tips on the Vendor Management features now available. Messaging contractors is easy!
Stephen K.
Maintenance Operations Manager
51-200 employees

“Maintenance Operations Manager”

OverallThings worked great until we added a second location. Without knowing that it would be an additional cost to add locations, it has been some what challenging dealing with the different property managers.
ProsEase of use for the end user. No passwords needed and quick and easy way for them to create request.
ConsPaying to add locations. Seemed a bit odd that I received a proposal to add a second location. If I would have known that up front, I probably would have used another vendor. My intentions are to continue growing our HOA base and will require multiple location to do so.
Recommendations to other buyersNeed to create a link on the website for customer support. I get a lot of phone calls asking for help with WO issues while I'm in the field and would like a number or email address to direct our end users to use.

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Hi Stephen, thanks for the thoughtful review and our sales team is making efforts to make the per Staff User (Occupants and Vendors always free) or per Location pricing options even more clear and simple. List pricing is available online as always | https://gridium.com/products/building-operations/pricing/
Danielle K.
Jobsite Assistant
April 23, 2018

“Great price for what you get”

OverallLOVE THIS SYSTEM
ProsLove this system and the customer service support. They can customize the site to your companies needs and wants. Easy to use and love the chat option you can use.
ConsWish the system kept track of inventory and could send use reminders are things that are expiring soon. Great site though

By Gridium on May 3, 2018
Thanks Danielle, it's motivating to us to know our users love Tikkit!
April 23, 2018
Rachael O.
Director of Operations
Construction, 11-50 employees
October 1, 2018

“Our Best Organizational Tool! ”

ProsWe searched for years for a ticketing system that would not only provide our company with accountability tracking tools but also our clients. As a property management company, we were sold on software that consistently integrated accounting and cost factors which created more work for our staff and our clients and included unnecessary information. While Tikkit does also provide this, we are able to achieve what we've been looking for without it. It truly simplifies our service department and gives our clients the most current updates on their requests. We could not be more happy with the product!
ConsI wish I found it sooner! Our workload would have been half!

By Gridium on December 7, 2018
Rachael, we're thrilled to know Tikkit has saved your team so much time and about the improvements to your team's organization it has helped unearth. Thank you for the feedback!
October 1, 2018
Fergus L.
Director of Warranty & Service
November 7, 2017

“Tikkit allows our staff and customers to review and contribute to claim resolution. ”

OverallIncreased customer satisfaction
ProsThe fact that we can receive and distribute new claims from our phone is a time and money saver for our company.
ConsSometimes the sign in process takes a little longer than I would like but over all I've no real complaints.

By Gridium on November 10, 2017
Fergus, it's great to see Tikkit is saving timing and money! Thanks for the feedback.
Randy M.
Deputy Fire Chief-Facilities
Government Administration, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2016

“wholly interactive”

Overallfrom my first Phone call from Boyd in response to a website free access demo to the final deployment it has been exceptional, over the last year we have had a few phone calls from Gridum asking how can we be better and I have seen changes reflecting the feed back , " a company that listens" . eh!!!!
Consit would be nice if it intergraded with our financial/ maintenance software

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Randy, appreciate the feedback and accounting software integration is on our product roadmap. Some customers use our current API to link Tikkit with other maintenance systems. Thanks!
September 12, 2016
Gloria C.
Senior Project Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
January 16, 2018

“Easy, simple, and used every day!”

Pros- Easy for non-tech savvy team members to use - Simple process to customize portal - Printing work orders with required signature form for Maintenance
Cons- Vendor portal is not as effective as it can be. The vendor should be able to communicate more than Job accepted and commented. Some vendors don't want to use it because they end up having to write out all of the details and it's not a simple click of: Service Request Completed Service Request scheduled/assigned for "X" date Waiting on parts ordered Requires additional expense for repairs. Owner approval required

By Gridium on January 22, 2018
Gloria-thank you and it's great to see Tikkit is easy and simple to use! Your vendor portal features are helpful and that side of the application will continue to see advancements.
January 16, 2018
Elizabeth S.
Facilities Manager
November 7, 2017

“Our transition to the system has been easy and efficient.”

OverallWe benefit by users wanting to use it so we can track our time and demands.
ProsWe like that the system is easy to navigate. Us, Occupiers, and vendors use the system with ease. We like that occupiers can sign up easily and we can edit as needed. Adding properties and options is also easy to do.
ConsSometimes the system doesn't refresh quickly and keeps old information. We are trying to eliminate our old addresses and can not figure it out.

By Gridium on November 26, 2017
Elizabeth, we're happy the transition to Tikkit was easy! Old location addresses can remain, even after you've "closed" a location, if there are still work orders associated to that old location in the account. We'll reach out to you now to show you how Staff users with Admin privileges can delete old locations.
Amber L.
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees
April 7, 2017

“Overall Helpful”

OverallTikkit has really helped us streamline our service request so we are not over looking requests lost in our email. We had an issue with some tenants not receiving notifications, but customer service took care of the issue right away. I would recommend tikkit to other property management companies.
ProsHaving all of our service requests in one place and being able to separate them by buildings, as we manage 15 buildings.
ConsIssues with tenants receiving notifications
Recommendations to other buyersI would recommend possibly sending staff members a reminder of requests that are over 2 weeks old and have had no activity.

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Amber, it's good to see Tikkit helping streamline operations! And we're happy the tenant notification issue was easily fixed by correcting the misspelled email address that made it through our screens when we did the mass upload.
April 7, 2017
Narayan S.
Administrative Director
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
December 6, 2017

“Useful tool! Works for us. ”

OverallCreate accountability and keep track of various requests in a 200,000 sq feet building.
ProsSatisfies our needs and is helpful keeping track of requests. Easy and intuitive interface. Like the ability to create groups.

By Gridium on December 7, 2017
Thanks Narayan, it's great to see Tikkit is easy, intuitive, and helpful!
December 6, 2017
Jim E.
Food & Beverage General Manager
Sports, 501-1000 employees
June 27, 2016

“Casino M8trix Review”

OverallMy experience with Tikkit has been great! Holly has been extremely helpful and we couldn't be happier with the software. Our maintenance and facilities depts have never run so smooth.
ProsGiving everybody the ability to see requests and their status. The ease of use on the cellphone. The reports.
ConsNothing we don't like about it.
Recommendations to other buyersI think the administrator should have more control over other's account settings. It would make it easier to get certain people set up, who may be a little reluctant to use it or who are having difficulty.

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Thanks for the great feedback Jim! In a recent upgrade we've given Administrators more control over Staff notification preferences, for example.
June 27, 2016
Matt M.
Purchasing Manager
Machinery, 51-200 employees

“Appalachian Wood Floors”

Overallour experience has been great. the ease of use and functionality with this program has helped our operations tremendously. thanks!
Proseasy to use
Consnone
Recommendations to other buyersnone

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Matt, thanks for letting us know that Tikkit has been so helpful!
Matt M.
Purchasing Manager
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

“Appalachian Wood Floors”

OverallGreat software, very simple and easy to navigate through and use. has helped us put organization to our work orders throughout our plant. supervisors and maintenance crew all picked up on this quickly and it has helped us out tremendously
Prosallows for quick and easy organization of work orders
Conswould like to see a mobile app, or text messages incorporated into software. instead of just being able to use email

By Gridium on April 3, 2018
Thanks Matt--happy to show you how to get a home screen icon for your Tikkit account on your mobile device. And an update: Text Messages were turned on last year and have been available since then!
Medical Practice, 501-1000 employees
June 10, 2018

“Noted improvement in maintenace responses”

ProsI really like how easy it is for our end users to use. The clarity and insight this tool is able to provide them is very helpful as well; it greatly reduces the quantity of status update calls from staff.
ConsMaybe it's just our settings but I don't believe we have a way to email in new support requests; all of them are initiated through the portal, but ahving an email to ticket option would be helpful!

By Gridium on June 16, 2018
Yes, all accounts can create work orders by simply emailing them directly in. Any Staff or Occupant user can email [yourdomain]@tikkit.us and the request will be generated and a confirmation email sent back automatically to the creator. It's great to see maintenance responses are improving on your team!
June 10, 2018
Joel B.
Senior Property Manager
May 24, 2018

“Great Work Order Platform”

ProsEase of use and functionality. Also like that you can add users and locations yourself. Easy to scale from small to large. Great price.
ConsDoes not allow the vendor to close their own workorder. Would also be nice if the software assigned a specific e-mail string to each request so stray e-mails could be forwarded and included in the ticket for documentation.

By Gridium on June 1, 2018
Hi Joel, it's always great to see that Tikkit is easy to use! Thanks for the helpful ideas as well, we're hard at work improving Vendor Management.
May 24, 2018
Kelly M.
Facility Manager
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
August 15, 2017

“I was looking for a fast and easy way to track our work orders-Tikkit is the answer!”

OverallAbility to track my work load for myself and team
ProsModern look and feel, easy to apply to apps etc..Emails generate work orders, and not in the common industry-Special Program
ConsIt would be nice to see the feature in work order edit tools to change the creator of a ticket. No other cons with this program. Works Great

By Gridium on September 18, 2017
Hi Kelly, Happy to see that Tikkit has helped you and your team! Thanks for the feature feedback, and we've added "creator edit" to our to-do list.
August 15, 2017
James F.
May 30, 2018

“Excellent system. Very helpful to this business.”

ProsIt allows us to keep track of our ongoing calls. It is very helpful in the daily running of this business.
ConsThere is nothing we don't like about this software. We helpful. We would be lost without it. There isn't one thing as of right now that we don't like about this software. I would recommend it to anyone.

By Gridium on December 7, 2018
James, it is encouraging to know that Tikkit has been so helpful to your business! Thanks for the feedback.
May 30, 2018
Robert C.
Facilities Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
March 23, 2017

“CMC Work Order Tikkit”

OverallThe Tikkit software is so simple to use and the training was very simple as well. This program has been designed to be very user friendly, the staff all love the options and how quick they can submit a work order. Tracking of the progress is also a great feature. absolutely love this system.
ProsIt is so easy to use. adding pictures to the work order is great.
ConsNot sure if I have any at this time.
Recommendations to other buyersNot at this time

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Robert-we think carefully about "simple" and "easy to use" and "quick" so it's exciting to read your review. Thanks!
March 23, 2017
Anderson S.
Associate Director of Operations
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
June 1, 2018

“I like this system because it is very user friendly. ”

ProsI like it that it is easy to use. Everyone seems to pick it up very quickly. I also like that now I have everything in one place.
ConsI think it is still a little limited on some of the options. I would like to see more options for customization.

By Gridium on December 7, 2018
Anderson, thank you for the feedback and it's great to see that you find Tikkit so easy to use!
June 1, 2018
Ronald S.
Operations Manager
Education Management, 51-200 employees
April 25, 2017

“Simple easy Effictive”

OverallSince the beginning Tikkit has been very effective. It is simple for both Administration and end users. We are far more productive since making the switch.
ProsEasy to use, no login
ConsOccupants can not add due date

By Gridium on December 1, 2017
Happy to see the productivity boost! Thanks also for the feature suggestion, since these help us figure out how to make Tikkit even better. P.S. Newest release now includes the ability for Occupants to add a due date!
April 25, 2017
Marilyn C.
Administrative Assistant
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees

“Norwax Associates Inc.”

OverallTikkit has been very useful in keeping us organized and extremely simple to teach to all workers and employees.
ProsVery easy to navigate
ConsNothing that I can think of
Recommendations to other buyersIt would be great to have an app to download into a smart phone or tablet.

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Thanks Marilyn! We'll reach out and show you how to add a home screen icon for your Tikkit account to mobile devices (takes just a few taps).
Tanya L.
Maintenance Utility
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
August 9, 2016

“TIKKIT Review”

OverallSo far the TIKKIT has helped out IHG Fort Lee tremendously. Because the building is so big, we are a 1000 plus room hotel, walking around can be very tiresome but with this system it helps us move and communicate allot faster.
ProsEasy to use
ConsWish we could group together the departments

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
We'll call and show you how the Groups feature should address this. Thanks for the feedback!
August 9, 2016
Ray F.
Maintenance Specialist
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees
October 23, 2018

“wonderful!!”

OverallCommunication between staff & the school sites much better, we are much more Efficient!!
Prosthis software very easy to use by everyone on staff.
ConsI have not found anything I do not like.

By Gridium on December 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, Ray! It is good to know your staff have found Tikkit to be so easy to use.
October 23, 2018
Connor P.
May 3, 2016

“Great tool helps advance operations”

OverallTikkit has streamlined our work order system, moving away from the pen and paper method of the past. The data also enables our team to better tell the story of what's going on in the Facilities Department. As with all new programs, there are some minor glitches that surface from time to time. The glitches, however, have never interfered with functionality, and the outstanding staff at Tikkit is always quick to rectify any issues, almost immediately! The overall ease of use and customer service provided by Tikkit, will certainly make them a leader in the building maintenance field!

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Appreciate the feedback and support Connor!
May 3, 2016
Kathy H.
Marketing Director
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
October 24, 2016

“W3 Luxury Living Review”

OverallThis is very user friendly and virtually no training was needed to implement with my team. The only thing I would like to add is a reporting function that allows me to sort by person performing the task.
ProsEase of use
ConsN/A
Recommendations to other buyersNo

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Kathy, it's encouraging to see your experience needed so little training and that Tikkit is user friendly! Thanks!
October 24, 2016
Ryan H.

“Tikkit Review”

OverallTikkit has really helped our business stay organized. I love the transparency of the correspondence between vendors and my managers. This feature allows us to excel with are overall communication to our clients which is critical in this day and age. The support staff has always made contact with me in a timely fashion for any need that I may have had. Thank you Millen!

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Thanks Ryan, and it's encouraging to see the improved organization and communication between Staff and Vendors! Keep up the great work.
Kerianne D.
Research Assistant
July 31, 2018

“As a research assistant, this system allows for me to enter a ticket for ”

ProsThere is a straightforward form that can be used to include information and is easy to access from any computer.
ConsThe fields are not always clear as to how they relate to your issue. I also wish there was more clear definitions of the categories (i.e. priority) on the menu but this may be a content issue with the version my institution uses. You receive a notification that someone has received your inquiry and I do not know the background of the system implemented here but I still do prefer direct contact to help expedite the issue.

Thanks for the feedback!
July 31, 2018
Brandon K.
Accountant
Machinery, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 28, 2018

“Tikkit”

ProsIt is very easy to use. Lets you get all the information you need onto the form
ConsNeeds a few more options still. You are limited to certain fields. Maybe need some custom fields if there are not specific spots where your information belongs

By Gridium on December 7, 2018
Brandon, thanks for the feedback on custom fields and we are happy to know you found Tikkit very easy to use!
November 28, 2018
Justin K.
March 8, 2016

“An efficient software program that streamlines out management operations”

OverallThis program has the ability to record all of our work orders, repairs, etc., which we can identify with each building. It also helps to increase communication which is extremely important in our line of work. It creates the infrastructure to take care of an issue a little easier. The program is very user friendly and our tenants seem to really appreciate that.

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
That's great Justin, thanks! Please let Support know of any questions.
March 8, 2016
Carol S.

“Heffernan & Partners”

OverallTikkit has been extremely useful in handling service call issues with our tenants. It is easy to use and the customer support that we have been given has been great. Highly recommend this software.

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Carol--Thanks for the review and we're happy to hear Tikkit has been so useful for you!
Ed P.
Construction Manager
March 7, 2016

“Easy mobile work orders with photos”

OverallTikkit's bringing my team into the 21st century! It's really easy to use the program on my iPhone, and we're coordinating construction, maintenance, and warranty projects with it. Easy file attachment and fast search is also a plus.

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Thanks, Ed! Please let Support know of any questions.
March 7, 2016
wristen p.

“strong product!”

Overalllove the functionality and ability to check in on multiple projects/buildings. The software has proven to be a stable platform. The icons are fun too!

By Gridium on April 25, 2017
Hi Wristen, and we love working with PDG! Our Graphic Design team is happy you like the icons.
Joseph F.
Director of Facilities
April 28, 2016

“basic management system, easy to set-up, operate and track work orders ”

OverallThe user friendly system works well with our staffing rosters. Very affordable and good reporting system. This system allows for a very simple yet effective way to submit and complete work orders.

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Thanks Joseph, appreciate the feedback and support!
April 28, 2016
Andres S.
Facilities Manger
February 25, 2016

“Excellent project management tool ”

OverallTikkit has helped my projects become more organized and efficient. It has opened up the ability to track, communicate, and resolve work orders between departments. I highly recommend it.

By Gridium on October 21, 2016
Awesome feedback Andres, thanks!
February 25, 2016